World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 22 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 22 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» VERY IMPORTANT CHRISTIAN CONCERN
PRAYERS AGAINST TERRORISM EmptyYesterday at 10:29 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
PRAYERS AGAINST TERRORISM EmptyYesterday at 10:24 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
PRAYERS AGAINST TERRORISM EmptyYesterday at 9:44 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
PRAYERS AGAINST TERRORISM EmptySun 05 May 2024, 10:07 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
PRAYERS AGAINST TERRORISM EmptySun 05 May 2024, 9:38 pm by Admin

» Israel 365 News
PRAYERS AGAINST TERRORISM EmptySun 05 May 2024, 8:06 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
PRAYERS AGAINST TERRORISM EmptySun 05 May 2024, 7:42 pm by Admin

» ZAKA Tel Aviv
PRAYERS AGAINST TERRORISM EmptySun 05 May 2024, 7:07 pm by Admin

» AISH
PRAYERS AGAINST TERRORISM EmptySun 05 May 2024, 6:50 pm by Admin

» FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES
PRAYERS AGAINST TERRORISM EmptyFri 03 May 2024, 11:13 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
PRAYERS AGAINST TERRORISM EmptyFri 03 May 2024, 10:59 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
PRAYERS AGAINST TERRORISM EmptyFri 03 May 2024, 9:56 pm by Admin

» Barry Segal @ VFI News
PRAYERS AGAINST TERRORISM EmptyFri 03 May 2024, 9:23 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
PRAYERS AGAINST TERRORISM EmptyFri 03 May 2024, 5:18 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
PRAYERS AGAINST TERRORISM EmptyFri 03 May 2024, 4:49 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
PRAYERS AGAINST TERRORISM EmptyFri 03 May 2024, 4:17 pm by Admin

» Short Video US campus not what you think.
PRAYERS AGAINST TERRORISM EmptyFri 03 May 2024, 2:50 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
PRAYERS AGAINST TERRORISM EmptyFri 03 May 2024, 2:48 pm by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
PRAYERS AGAINST TERRORISM EmptyThu 02 May 2024, 11:34 pm by Admin

» Tjurkey suspend dealing with Israel
PRAYERS AGAINST TERRORISM EmptyThu 02 May 2024, 11:03 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

PRAYERS AGAINST TERRORISM

Go down

PRAYERS AGAINST TERRORISM Empty PRAYERS AGAINST TERRORISM

Post  Admin Mon 23 Nov 2015, 9:27 am

[size=24]PRAYERS AGAINST TERRORISM  PRAYERS AGAINST TERRORISM Download?mid=2%5f0%5f0%5f1%5f209110%5fAEVUimIAAFuaVlKUMQHUwG4KEVY&m=YaDownload&pid=2&fid=Inbox&inline=1&appid=yahoomail [/size]

[size=18] I ask You, Lord, to set up safety and protection for all those that come under the umbrella of this prayer. I pray for myself, my family members, as well as those in my city. I pray for every citizen in my nation. I ask that if they do not know you personally, You will lead them to the truth that results in their salvation. Holy Spirit, release the revelation of Jesus Christ and the Spirit of Adoption and save those that are on their way to hell. For Your namesake, O God, we ask that You remember the sacrifice Jesus paid on our behalf and deliver us from the hand of our enemies. Deliver us from evil we pray and hear our petition.

We acknowledge You, Lord Jesus, as the One who can forgive us our sins, grant us eternal life and give us victory over our enemies. Father God, we ask that You bless us with Your favor - on land, in the water, and in the airwaves. Help us to advance from victory to victory, crush the wickedness and oppression of our enemies, and establish Your justice among men and among nations. Therefore,

In the name and authority of Jesus Christ, I ask You to send your warrior angels to bind the strongmen of BAAL, BAPHOMET, Lust, Fear, Pride, Leviathan, Behemoth, Rebellion, Religious Zeal, and Murder over the United States of America, it's citizens, my city and state. Let the spirits of Jealousy and Vengeance be bound in Jesus name. I forbid all lying spirits, religious zeal and this spirit of terrorism from rising up, and command these evil spirits to be silenced, impotent and paralyzed in the authority of Jesus name. Father, You said in Your word that what we allow on earth is allowed in heaven, and what we forbid, or bind, on earth is already bound in heaven. There is no terrorism, murder, or religious vengeance allowed in heaven therefore it is not allowed here on earth.

Father, You are bound by your word to uphold this decree, because it is written in Matthew 18:18-20 "Truly I say to you that whatever you bind on earth shall have been bound in heaven; and whatever you loose on earth shall have been loosed in heaven. Again, I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven. For where two or more of them are gathered together in My name, I am there in their midst."

I release the Spirit of repentance, humility, faith and grace over this land. I release the spirit of courage and might to those that have been bullied by fear and intimidation. I loose the power of God and Your Holy Spirit to reveal truth to those that are bound, that they may be free. I release the Spirit of Adoption and revelation of Jesus Christ. Let those that have been recruited for ISIS have a sudden change of heart and come back to their right mind. Deliver them from evil. Let them call on the name of the One true God, Jesus Christ, for their salvation.

I decree an awakening among government leaders and a release of the government of God, according to Isaiah 9:6. I declare an immediate shift in leadership tactics to formulate a concise, strategic plan that will defeat all terrorist activity. I declare that You , O God, have broken the yoke of the oppressor and the power of ungodly authority as Your word states in Isaiah 9:4. I release the government of the Lord Jesus Christ and of His kingdom to increase upon the earth. I bless our government leaders. I bless our city leaders, our governors, and those that work diligently to keep order, safety and protection that so often go unnoticed. I bless President Obama, members of Congress, our Senators, and members in the House of Representatives with REVELATION FROM THE TRUE GOD YAHWEH.

I bless the leadership You have given us, and I ask that You endow them with wisdom and understanding to REPENT & govern Your people well. I bind all confusion and disunity among government leaders. I pray for unity and decisive leadership among them. I call all things into alignment to bring order and establish the judgments and justice of God from this time forward, and I ask that the power of Your Holy Spirit will accomplish this. I also declare the immediate removal of anyone that withstands the plans and purposes of God. Those that act with deceptive, treacherous and willful intent to place stumbling blocks within the government and military leadership from being effective; and those that place innocent lives at unnecessary risk in order to work in alignment with evil schemes will be removed. I decree no more delay in government leadership acting with decisive strategies to outwit all enemies, both foreign and domestic, in Jesus name.

Father, You said your wisdom would make us wiser than our enemies, and I ask that You give people wisdom and discernment for every situation. Help us know what You would have us to do. Give our border patrol and police, our sheriff's department and military personn el wisdom, discernment and prophetic insight, and understanding to combat any enemy that poses a threat to the safety and well-being of our citizens. Give them courage and strategic directives to outwit and defeat any enemy. Let new mantles come down out of heaven and cloak them with the authority, power and gifting You have for them in this hour.

I decree a release of wisdom, foresight, knowledge and understanding; a release of courage and confidence to our military personnel in every branch of military service. I bless our civil servants, and all those that work diligently to provide safety, protection and service to American citizens. Let their teamwork produce effective, efficient results to achieve their goals.

I declare a release of the glory of t he Lord to be our rear guard. Protect us in our blind spots, Lord. Show us the enemy's plans before they can be executed and give people wisdom to know what to do. I ask that Your counsel would direct our military leaders and local law enforcement in their judgments, actions and directives. I pray for Your blessing over all their families. Give them strength when they are weary, hope when they need hope, and practical answers to the concerns of their daily lives.

I declare the name of Jesus Christ over my family, my neighborhood, and the citizens of my city. I declare Jehovah Nissi is our victory and Jehovah Shammah, the Lord is present. I declare the name El Shaddai over this land, for He is the God that is mighty and He is our sustainer. I declare the name El Elyon over this land, for He is exalted as the MOST HIGH GOD. He is exalted as the Sovereign One. I decl are Jehovah Saboath over this land, for He is the Lord of Hosts of angelic armies. I declare the name of El Gmulot, for He is the God of recompense and the one who spoils the plans of the enemy.

I declare JESUS CHRIST IS LORD OVER ISIS/ISIL, ALLAH, AL-QAEDA AL NUSRA, KHORASAN, VENGEANCE and TERRORISM. I command every enemy and terrorist group to bow to the name of Jesus Christ. You are our shield, Lord Jesus, and our great reward. You are a place of strength and refuge for Your people. You said in Isaiah 54:17 that NO weapon formed against us would prosper, and every tongue that rises up against Your people would be condemned. We also claim your promise in Psalm 91. A thousand may fall at our left hand and ten thousand on our right, but trouble will not come near us. Because we have made the Lord our dwelling place, no evil shall befall us nor shall any stroke, ma rk, wound, affliction or plague come near our dwelling, according to Your word. For You have given Your angels charge over us to keep us in all Your ways and they shall bear us up.

I ask that You arrange the timing of our days and interrupt the plans and schemes of the enemy so that we avoid accidents, premeditated plots, spontaneous trouble and dangerous situations. Let the wicked that try to come against me and my family, and against the people in this city stumble and fall, according to Your word in Ps. 27:2. You, O God, are the strength of my salvation and You have covered my head in the day of battle. Do not grant, O Lord, the desires of the wicked. Do not further their wicked schemes lest they be exalted, as it is written in Ps. 140:7,8. Do not let a slanderer be established in the earth.

Keep us from the snares set by wicked men, and from the traps of workers of iniquity. Let those that would set traps for us get caught in their own nets, while Your people escape safely, according to Your word in Ps. 141:8,9. I ask for angelic protection and divine intervention to interrupt the plans of the enemy. I declare that every weapon formed against us will fail in the hands of the enemy. No gun will fire. No bomb will detonate. I command every weapon to fail in Jesus name. Let every weapon be supernaturally redirected back into the enemy camp by the hand of God.

I declare civil uprising against our government and law enforcement will be supernaturally quieted by the release of the Prince of Peace.

I dec lare that anger, fear, rage, vengeance and the spirit of murder along with all the works of the enemy must be interrupted and unraveled now in Jesus name.

I thank You that the angel of the Lord encamps around those that fear You, and Your angel is with me, my family members and those in the Body of Christ where ever we go. Situations and individuals, demons and darkness do not control the atmosphere; I walk in dominion and therefore I dictate the atmosphere, and what is allowed and what is not.

I bind up the spirit of fear, anger, jealousy, murder, vengeance and retaliation and according to what You have accomplished for us on the cross, Lord Jesus, I declare these evil spirits directing and propagating destructive forces, and influencing others must be rendered powerless and paralyzed in the name and authority of Jesus Christ. Let them be frozen and rendered completely devoid of power and communication so that their evil plots come to nothing. Let the strong arm of the Lord be released against the works of evil. Send Your angels for divine assistance, Lord Jesus.

I decree the Lord has set the lines of our inheritance and we have a good inheritance. We declare the enemy shall have no memorial, nor any right of inheritance, in the United States of America. Let angelic sentries be established over every boundary line, secure our borders, patrol our cities and hold the line of defense. I declare our borders are closed to enemy invasion. I command all visas belonging to terrorists are confiscated and those in alignment with evil plans and schemes are captured. I bind the enemy from entrance in the name of Jesus Chri st. I ask for safety over every place where people gather: in their homes, in the workplace, shopping malls, stadiums, events, and public venues.

I declare safety and divine protection throughout our public transit systems, trains, airports and air transportation, schools and universities. I include all police, special forces and military personnel and their families, as well as every private citizen to be covered by this prayer and declaration. We declare that "no weapon formed against us shall prosper and every tongue that rises against us in judgment shall be condemned," according to Your word in Isaiah 54:17.

I decree a release of interdiction into terrorists, drug dealers and drug cartel camps that will delay, disrupt, and destroy enemy forces, sup plies, finances, and communication en route to the enemy's targeted battle areas. I command all communication to be confused so that they cannot understand one another, just as You did at the tower of Babel. Let their coordinates be those of their own headquarters and enemy locations, ISIS training camps and where terrorists plot evil deeds. Let the weapons of Your arsenal be released into enemy territory. I declare the enemy's tactical operations are immediately halted and are unraveling now, in Jesus name. We declare fear, confusion, and disruption into the enemy's camp and we ask that You, O God, drive the enemy out of hiding. Rout the enemy, Lord, and compel him to go where You know the Your enemies will be exposed and caught. I declare the enemy shall be brought to justice. Lord, I ask that You would cause the enemy to reveal what he has planned in secret and expose the things that have been plotted to do harm to the United States and its citizens. Cause the enemy to st umble over his own tongue and create a breach in the enemy's camp. Turn the hearts of terrorists and Muslims to the truth so that they may be saved. Divide their loyalties and turn them against wicked plans of ISIS so that the enemy's plans shall not be executed. I ask You, O God, to pull them to the Lord's side without delay that as many as possible may be saved. Open their eyes to see the truth in Jesus name.

I declare the Lord Jesus Christ is our shield and great reward! I declare the United States of America is the gate of righteousness, the gate of the Lord. We lift our voice to praise You, O Lord, and thank You for mercy, forgiveness, safety and protection. We choose to stand with You, Lord, rather than be divided and fall at the hands of our enemies. You have given Your people dominion to exercise Your judgments in the earth according to Psalm 150:6-9. We b ind all the power of the enemy and declare an overwhelming victory over the works of evil. I declare that we will not be controlled by a spirit of fear and terrorism. I release a spirit of faith and courage to every citizen in America. God, you are for your people. You are not on the side of terrorists. They will be defeated because YOU ARE WITH YOUR PEOPLE. Satan and works of terrorism are NOT more powerful than the Lord Jesus Christ! The Lord is our light and our salvation; we shall not fear! In Jesus name I pray, amen.

?#?PrayeragainstISIS?, ?#?Prayerforprotectionfromterrorism? Fromhttp://1.bp.blogspot.com/./3vwTBg./s1600/prayer%2Bshield.png
. With a few tweeks

Scriptures Against Terror If my people who are called by my name humble themselves, and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

Thou shall not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flies by day; Psalm 91:5

but whoever listens to me will live in safety and be at ease, without fear of harm." Proverbs 1:33

And the land of Judah shall be a terror unto Egypt, every one that makes mention thereof shall be afraid in himself, because of the counsel of th e LORD of hosts, which he hath determined against it. Isaiah 19:17

In righteousness shall thou be established: you shall be far from oppression; for thou shall not fear: and from terror; for it shall not come near thee. Isaiah 54:14

The LORD will guide you always; he will satisfy your needs in a sun-scorched land and will strengthen your frame. You will be like a well-watered garden, like a spring whose waters never fail. Isaiah 58:11

And hast brought forth thy people Israel out of the land of Egypt with signs, and with wonders, and with a strong hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with great terror; Jeremiah 32:21

Beloved, never avenge yourselves, but leave it to the wrath of God, for it is written, "Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord." To the contrary, "if your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink; for by so doing you will heap burning coals on his head." Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. Romans 12:19-21

Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God. Therefore whoever resists the authorities resists what God has appointed, and those who resist will incur judgment. For rulers are not a terror to good conduct, but to bad. Would you have no fear of the one who is in authority? Then do what is good, and you will rece ive his approval, for he is God's servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword in vain. For he is the servant of God, an avenger who carries out God's wrath on the wrongdoer. Therefore one must be in subjection, not only to avoid God's wrath but also for the sake of conscience. . Romans 13:1-7

But and if ye suffer for righteousness' sake, happy [are ye]: and be not afraid of their terror, neither be troubled; 1Pe 3:14

http://hopefaithprayer.com/scrip./scriptures-against-terror/

Blessings & Hugs, Pris  aka Maw, Mom

www.upstreamca.org[/size]
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down