World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 26 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 25 Guests :: 2 Bots

Admin

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» JIHAD WATCH
Gowdy To Obama: You Are No Longer My President, We Will Charge Hillary Clinton EmptyToday at 10:03 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
Gowdy To Obama: You Are No Longer My President, We Will Charge Hillary Clinton EmptyToday at 9:12 pm by Admin

» The Great Tragedy - Greg Laurie Devotion
Gowdy To Obama: You Are No Longer My President, We Will Charge Hillary Clinton EmptyToday at 8:27 pm by Admin

» BooK of Revelation Various
Gowdy To Obama: You Are No Longer My President, We Will Charge Hillary Clinton EmptyToday at 5:00 pm by Admin

» Israel War UPDATE
Gowdy To Obama: You Are No Longer My President, We Will Charge Hillary Clinton EmptyYesterday at 11:53 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
Gowdy To Obama: You Are No Longer My President, We Will Charge Hillary Clinton EmptyYesterday at 11:46 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
Gowdy To Obama: You Are No Longer My President, We Will Charge Hillary Clinton EmptyYesterday at 11:43 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
Gowdy To Obama: You Are No Longer My President, We Will Charge Hillary Clinton EmptyYesterday at 11:02 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
Gowdy To Obama: You Are No Longer My President, We Will Charge Hillary Clinton EmptyYesterday at 10:51 pm by Admin

» FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES
Gowdy To Obama: You Are No Longer My President, We Will Charge Hillary Clinton EmptyYesterday at 10:31 pm by Admin

» AISH
Gowdy To Obama: You Are No Longer My President, We Will Charge Hillary Clinton EmptyYesterday at 10:28 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
Gowdy To Obama: You Are No Longer My President, We Will Charge Hillary Clinton EmptyYesterday at 8:33 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
Gowdy To Obama: You Are No Longer My President, We Will Charge Hillary Clinton EmptyYesterday at 8:28 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
Gowdy To Obama: You Are No Longer My President, We Will Charge Hillary Clinton EmptyYesterday at 7:28 pm by Admin

» Celebrate the Feast of Moshiach
Gowdy To Obama: You Are No Longer My President, We Will Charge Hillary Clinton EmptyYesterday at 7:04 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
Gowdy To Obama: You Are No Longer My President, We Will Charge Hillary Clinton EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 11:19 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
Gowdy To Obama: You Are No Longer My President, We Will Charge Hillary Clinton EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 11:09 pm by Admin

» SOROS Funds pro-terroist groups support of Hamas
Gowdy To Obama: You Are No Longer My President, We Will Charge Hillary Clinton EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 10:57 pm by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
Gowdy To Obama: You Are No Longer My President, We Will Charge Hillary Clinton EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 10:31 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
Gowdy To Obama: You Are No Longer My President, We Will Charge Hillary Clinton EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 10:13 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Gowdy To Obama: You Are No Longer My President, We Will Charge Hillary Clinton

Go down

Gowdy To Obama: You Are No Longer My President, We Will Charge Hillary Clinton Empty Gowdy To Obama: You Are No Longer My President, We Will Charge Hillary Clinton

Post  Admin Tue 27 Dec 2016, 5:34 pm

http://endingthefed.com/gowdy-to-obama-you-are-no-longer-my-president-we-will-charge-hillary-clinton.html
Gowdy To Obama: You Are No Longer My President, We Will Charge Hillary Clinton
POLITICSDecember 22, 2016 A+A-EMAILPRINT
Now that the presidential election is over, many assumed that Hillary Clinton would disappear and never show her face again in public.

While that would be a great thing, it appears she will be in the political spotlight a lot more than we expected. While the rest of the world was distracted with Donald Trump winning the election, Trey Gowdy was hard at work trying to uncover the truth about the terror attacks in Benghazi, Libya.

Trump supporters have been desperately hoping that Gowdy and the House Selection Committee on Benghazi would have been able to prosecute Hillary Clinton by now, but it appears that the only thing stopping the investigation has been the White House.

Gowdy indicated that the White House’s lack of cooperation has delayed the investigation immensely.

Gowdy also wrote a scathing letter to Defense Secretary Ash Carter:

“It is also riddled with factual inaccuracies, which not only does a disservice to the public but also does a disservice to the women and men who work for the Department of Defense.

That is your prerogative. It will not prevent this Committee from interviewing all witnesses who can help us write the final, definitive accounting of what happened before, during and after the attacks that killed four Americans in Benghazi and injured others. It will just prolong the investigation.”

When Donald Trump assumes office, Trey Gowdy and the Benghazi panel will have the full power of the law to charge Hillary Clinton with treason.

What do you think? Do you agree with Trey Gowdy refusing to back down in his fight for justice?

Should Hillary Clinton be allowed to skirt all charges and get a free pass?

This article first appeared on Conservative Daily Post.
http://www.breitbart.com/jerusalem/2016/12/25/palestinian-terrorists-target-west-bank-eastern-jerusalem-following-un-anti-israel-vote/
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down