World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 23 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 23 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
DID THIS MAN PREDICT TRUMP PRESIDENCY – IN 2007? EmptyYesterday at 10:07 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
DID THIS MAN PREDICT TRUMP PRESIDENCY – IN 2007? EmptyYesterday at 9:38 pm by Admin

» Israel 365 News
DID THIS MAN PREDICT TRUMP PRESIDENCY – IN 2007? EmptyYesterday at 8:06 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
DID THIS MAN PREDICT TRUMP PRESIDENCY – IN 2007? EmptyYesterday at 7:42 pm by Admin

» ZAKA Tel Aviv
DID THIS MAN PREDICT TRUMP PRESIDENCY – IN 2007? EmptyYesterday at 7:07 pm by Admin

» AISH
DID THIS MAN PREDICT TRUMP PRESIDENCY – IN 2007? EmptyYesterday at 6:50 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
DID THIS MAN PREDICT TRUMP PRESIDENCY – IN 2007? EmptyYesterday at 3:19 pm by Admin

» FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES
DID THIS MAN PREDICT TRUMP PRESIDENCY – IN 2007? EmptyFri 03 May 2024, 11:13 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
DID THIS MAN PREDICT TRUMP PRESIDENCY – IN 2007? EmptyFri 03 May 2024, 10:59 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
DID THIS MAN PREDICT TRUMP PRESIDENCY – IN 2007? EmptyFri 03 May 2024, 9:56 pm by Admin

» Barry Segal @ VFI News
DID THIS MAN PREDICT TRUMP PRESIDENCY – IN 2007? EmptyFri 03 May 2024, 9:23 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
DID THIS MAN PREDICT TRUMP PRESIDENCY – IN 2007? EmptyFri 03 May 2024, 5:18 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
DID THIS MAN PREDICT TRUMP PRESIDENCY – IN 2007? EmptyFri 03 May 2024, 4:49 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
DID THIS MAN PREDICT TRUMP PRESIDENCY – IN 2007? EmptyFri 03 May 2024, 4:17 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
DID THIS MAN PREDICT TRUMP PRESIDENCY – IN 2007? EmptyFri 03 May 2024, 3:45 pm by Admin

» Short Video US campus not what you think.
DID THIS MAN PREDICT TRUMP PRESIDENCY – IN 2007? EmptyFri 03 May 2024, 2:50 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
DID THIS MAN PREDICT TRUMP PRESIDENCY – IN 2007? EmptyFri 03 May 2024, 2:48 pm by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
DID THIS MAN PREDICT TRUMP PRESIDENCY – IN 2007? EmptyThu 02 May 2024, 11:34 pm by Admin

» Tjurkey suspend dealing with Israel
DID THIS MAN PREDICT TRUMP PRESIDENCY – IN 2007? EmptyThu 02 May 2024, 11:03 pm by Admin

» CONTROVERSIAL TOPIC
DID THIS MAN PREDICT TRUMP PRESIDENCY – IN 2007? EmptyThu 02 May 2024, 11:01 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

DID THIS MAN PREDICT TRUMP PRESIDENCY – IN 2007?

Go down

DID THIS MAN PREDICT TRUMP PRESIDENCY – IN 2007? Empty DID THIS MAN PREDICT TRUMP PRESIDENCY – IN 2007?

Post  Admin Mon 04 Sep 2017, 2:18 pm

DID THIS MAN PREDICT TRUMP PRESIDENCY – IN 2007?
http://www.wnd.com/2017/01/did-this-man-predict-trump-presidency-in-2007/
Hear for yourself what he eerily prophesied 9 years ago
Published: 01/11/2017 at 7:41 PM
Kim Clement
WASHINGTON – Kim Clement was known as the “singing prophet” before he died Nov. 23, just 15 days after Donald Trump shocked many by winning the presidency.

But if recordings of Clement’s predictions are accurate accounts of what he reportedly said in appearances in 2007, he wouldn’t have been surprised.
Audio recordings of “prophecies” reportedly delivered by Clement nine years ago, long before anyone was taking Trump seriously as a presidential candidate, not only predict his successful bid for the White House, they also say he is God’s choice – and will become known as a “prayerful president.”

“Trump shall become a trumpet, says the Lord,” the South African Clement bellowed in a recording reportedly made April 4, 2007, in Redding, California.

“Trump shall become a trumpet. I will raise up the Trump to become a trumpet. I will raise up the Trump to become a trumpet and Bill Gates to open up the gate of a financial realm for the church, says the Lord.”

What do YOU think? Was Trump God’s choice? Sound off in today’s WND poll!

Clement went on to say, or sing, accompanied by his ever-present keyboard: “It shall come to pass that the man I place in the highest office shall go in whispering my name. But God said, when he enters into office, he will be shouting out by the power of the spirit. For I shall fill him with my spirit when he goes into office and there will be a praying man in the highest seat in your land.”

He said something similar, according to the recording, on Feb. 10, 2007: “There will be a praying president, not a religious one, for I will fool the people, says the Lord. I will fool the people, yes I will, God says, the one that is chosen shall go in and they shall say, ‘He has hot blood.’ For the spirit of God says, yes, he may have hot blood, but he will bring the walls of protection on this country in a greater way and the economy of this country shall change rapidly, says the Lord of hosts.”

Don’t miss Joel Richardson’s compelling books and videos on Bible prophecy, the Antichrist and end times – at WND’s Superstore.

“Listen to the word of the Lord, God says, I will put at your helm for two terms a president that will pray, but he will not be a praying president when he starts,” Clement continued. “I will put him in office and then I will baptize him with the Holy Spirit and my power, says the Lord of hosts.”

Are the recordings real? Clearly they have been edited.
VIDEO
WND contacted the ministry organization with such questions and was referred to a website where the statements are presented as part of the prophecies from Clement.

Dated April 4, 2007, a “prophecy” from Clement cites an “invasion” of news media and states: “For God said, I am not going to yesterday to bring the past back into existence, but I am moving into the future and bringing it into existence. For this nation shall once again pioneer the greatest move of the Spirit that has ever ever happened, says the Lord. And you are alive, you are alive in the midst of it!”

His specific citations of Trump follow: “The Spirit of God said, this is a moment of resurrection. For the Spirit of God says, honor Me with your praise and acceptance of this that I say to you. This that shall take place shall be the most unusual thing, a transfiguration, a going into the marketplace if you wish, into the news media. Where Time Magazine will have no choice but to say what I want them to say. Newsweek, what I want to say. ‘The View,’ what I want to say. Trump shall become a trumpet, says the Lord! I will raise up the Trump to become a trumpet and Bill Gates to open up the gate of a financial realm for the Church, says the Spirit of the Living God!”

The prophecy about Trump had been noticed on Wayne DuPree’s blog.

Trump is referenced one more time in the Clement archive of prophecies, from June 27, 2015.

There, he said God said, “Not at this time,” referring to a crash to cripple America.

“You have been besieged for seven years, America. You have been surrounded by your internal enemies. Haters of America have stood up and then they have said there are those in the church that are anti-Israel. I say to you that there are many but there are many more that are in the church that are anti-America and anti what I am going to do in this nation. I will give you a president that shall bring some ease to your debt challenges and I will take the wealth of the wicked and for a season transfer it into the hands of the righteous and those who have given and poured out their blessing into My land and to My people, says the Lord.”

He continued: “Do I think it’s right and proper the Supreme Court ruled for same-sex marriage? No, and due punishment will come. Am I happy that abortion was legalized? No, but I know one thing, that His covenant is immutable. His omnipresence, His omnipotence, His omniscience, His immutability and His infallibility have all been combined together for our defense.”

The Trump reference came at the close: “Then we went to the Trump Tower because naughty Donald Trump is going to be put into a difficult position in a few weeks. But that’s OK, we pray for him, too.”

Multiple WND calls to the Kim Clement prophecy site requesting comment were not returned.

Clement had a television show on the Christian network TBN until he became ill in 2015. He died of complications related to pneumonia shortly after Trump’s victory in November.

Born in 1956 in South Africa, Clement became addicted to heroin at the age of 17. His biography says he was overdosing on the drug in a bathroom in bar when he was robbed and stabbed.

He stumbled out into the street, fell in a ditch and felt he was dying when he cried out the name of Jesus.

“I remembered then what an Anglican minister had said to me when I was 9 years old,” he recalled in his testimony. “He said, ‘Jesus walks the streets still today. One day you will need him, just call on him and he will touch you.'”

While in the ditch, he recalled, a hand reached out and lifted him up, a hand belonging to a Christian man who carried Clement to his car and drove him to a hospital.

Clement became a follower of Jesus, and worked as music director, youth pastor and drug rehab counselor.

In 1978, he married Jane in Durban, South Africa. They reportedly founded the first non-racial church in South Africa, The Lyric Christian Center. The work, established by Fred Roberts, defied the racial apartheid system and welcomed all races.

He traveled frequently to the U.S., starting “The Warriors of the New Millennium,” an outreach based in Detroit. Later, they moved to Southern California.

But Clement’s “prophecies” were not always so uncannily accurate.

On Jan. 1, 2006, he predicted the following: “This year, I will raise up Eminem to be a voice. Conversion shall come to his house – Eminem. This year I will touch Stephen King, and he will write for the Kingdom of God. This year, I will raise up Rupert Murdoch, who shall even stand before you. This year, there shall be a joining of networks – ABC being one of them, and they shall have a section where Christ will be glorified, says the Lord.”

And what about his Bill Gates prediction?

It’s still possible, since no date was offered. But it’s worth noting that in 2014, Gates said the following in an interview in Rolling Stone magazine: “We’ve raised our kids in a religious way; they’ve gone to the Catholic church that Melinda goes to and I participate in. I’ve been very lucky, and therefore I owe it to try and reduce the inequity in the world. And that’s kind of a religious belief. I mean, it’s at least a moral belief,” Gates said.

Asked if he believed in God, Gates said: “The mystery and the beauty of the world is overwhelmingly amazing, and there’s no scientific explanation of how it came about.”

Interestingly, Gates also met with Trump in December and came out of the meeting enthusiastic about it.

“A lot of his message has been about … where he sees things not as good as he’d like,” Gates told CNBC. “But in the same way President Kennedy talked about the space mission and got the country behind that, I think whether it’s education or stopping epidemics … [or] in this energy space, there can be a very upbeat message that [Trump’s] administration [is] going to organize things, get rid of regulatory barriers, and have American leadership through innovation.”

Don’t miss Joel Richardson’s compelling books and videos on Bible prophecy, the Antichrist and end times – at WND’s Superstore.

UNSEEN Prophecy from Kim Clement of Donald Trump Feb 2014
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10v1BJrYaA8

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down