World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 18 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
Which countries will follow Trump to Jerusalem? EmptyYesterday at 10:07 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
Which countries will follow Trump to Jerusalem? EmptyYesterday at 9:38 pm by Admin

» Israel 365 News
Which countries will follow Trump to Jerusalem? EmptyYesterday at 8:06 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
Which countries will follow Trump to Jerusalem? EmptyYesterday at 7:42 pm by Admin

» ZAKA Tel Aviv
Which countries will follow Trump to Jerusalem? EmptyYesterday at 7:07 pm by Admin

» AISH
Which countries will follow Trump to Jerusalem? EmptyYesterday at 6:50 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
Which countries will follow Trump to Jerusalem? EmptyYesterday at 3:19 pm by Admin

» FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES
Which countries will follow Trump to Jerusalem? EmptyFri 03 May 2024, 11:13 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
Which countries will follow Trump to Jerusalem? EmptyFri 03 May 2024, 10:59 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
Which countries will follow Trump to Jerusalem? EmptyFri 03 May 2024, 9:56 pm by Admin

» Barry Segal @ VFI News
Which countries will follow Trump to Jerusalem? EmptyFri 03 May 2024, 9:23 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
Which countries will follow Trump to Jerusalem? EmptyFri 03 May 2024, 5:18 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
Which countries will follow Trump to Jerusalem? EmptyFri 03 May 2024, 4:49 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
Which countries will follow Trump to Jerusalem? EmptyFri 03 May 2024, 4:17 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
Which countries will follow Trump to Jerusalem? EmptyFri 03 May 2024, 3:45 pm by Admin

» Short Video US campus not what you think.
Which countries will follow Trump to Jerusalem? EmptyFri 03 May 2024, 2:50 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
Which countries will follow Trump to Jerusalem? EmptyFri 03 May 2024, 2:48 pm by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
Which countries will follow Trump to Jerusalem? EmptyThu 02 May 2024, 11:34 pm by Admin

» Tjurkey suspend dealing with Israel
Which countries will follow Trump to Jerusalem? EmptyThu 02 May 2024, 11:03 pm by Admin

» CONTROVERSIAL TOPIC
Which countries will follow Trump to Jerusalem? EmptyThu 02 May 2024, 11:01 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Which countries will follow Trump to Jerusalem?

Go down

Which countries will follow Trump to Jerusalem? Empty Re: Which countries will follow Trump to Jerusalem?

Post  Admin Tue 26 Dec 2017, 12:17 am

At least 10 countries discussing embassy move to Jerusalem, says deputy foreign minister
https://worldisraelnews.com/guatemalas-embassy-move-no-less-than-the-beginning-of-israels-victory
 December 25, 2017
At least 10 countries discussing embassy move to Jerusalem, says deputy foreign ministerIsraeli Deputy FM Tzipi Hotovely (YouTube/Screenshot)
At least 10 countries besides the US and Guatemala are considering recognizing Jerusalem as the Israel capital and possibly moving their embassies there, Deputy Minister Hotovely says.

By: Andrew Friedman/TPS and World Israel News Staff

Since Guatemala’s announcement Monday that it will follow the US and move its embassy to Jerusalem, at least 10 more countries are in talks with the Israelis about doing the same, Deputy Foreign Minister Tzipi Hotovely told Israel Radio.

She declined to say which countries were involved, but “noted that several of the talks are just beginning, while others are further along,” Ha’aretz reported.

Israeli diplomats estimate that Honduras, which borders Guatemala, is likely to be one of the next countries to follow suit.

‘No less than the beginning of Israel’s victory’
Guatemala’s decision to return its embassy to Jerusalem is “no less than the beginning of Israel’s victory,” a leading  analyst and author told Tazpit Press Service (TPS) Monday, adding that it will likely set off a chain reaction, with countries in Latin America, Africa and even in Europe following suit in the coming months and years.

“I believe many countries will follow, and not only Latin American ones,” said Dr. Gustavo D. Perednik, a native of Buenos Aires, Argentina and a well-known Spanish-language commentator on Latin American and Israeli affairs. “A few candidates: Honduras, Panama, Paraguay, Czech Republic, Romania, Poland, Togo, Rwanda, Uganda, Canada, and then when one or two Western European countries will dare – dozens will follow.”

Asked whether the move to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel had more than symbolic value – Perednik said the US President Donald Trump’s decision, and Guatemala’s move to get on board was evidence that a major shift in international politics is at hand, particularly in Latin America.

“Symbolic? Absolutely not. Having foreign embassies in Jerusalem means recognition of Israel as the embodiment of Jewish history and serves to counterbalance the clepto-history perpetrated by the Palestinians over the past decades.

“It is just unbelievable that some Jewish organizations had reservations on this historic move,” Perednik told TPS in an email exchange.

Outcome of Netanyahu’s visit to Latin America
Notably, the move follows a landmark nine-day visit by Prime Minister Netanyahu to Latin America in September, making him the first sitting Israeli prime minister to visit the continent, and growing indications that the Spanish-speaking world would like to expand economic ties with Israel.

To be sure, there is room to expand: According to the economy ministry, Israel maintained a $739 million trade surplus vis-à-vis Latin America in 2015, the last year for which figures are available. Imports from the region to Israel stood at $754 million, or just 1.2 percent of Israel’s total imports. In the other direction, Israel exported $1.493 billion in goods to South and Central America, representing 2.3 percent of the country’s exports.

On the political stage too, current trends around Latin America appear to be developing in ways that would be positive for Israel, most importantly vis-à-vis Iran’s attempt to infiltrate the region. In September, ahead of Netanyahu’s visit, Gustavo Perednik said the Islamic Republic had spent considerable effort in recent decades to expand economic ties and to build terrorist infrastructure in South America, most notably with Venezuela but in other countries as well.

Iran in ‘retreat’ in South America
But he said that in recent years, Tehran has been in retreat around South America, a fact underscored by former Argentine President Cristina Kirchner’s defeat and arrest warrant, by Netanyahu’s successful tour and by Guatemala’s move on Jerusalem. Perednik has visited Guatemala on numerous occasions, and lectured at the country’s main universities and military academy.

“For years, Iran was on the ascendancy in South America,” Perednik said at the time.“But it isn’t true today. To the contrary: We see that Iran is in retreat overall, although its nuclear capabilities are still an existential threat for us. That is why the Iranian threat is a top priority both for Israel and the USA,” said Perednik.

I

srael took over Times Square and it was a beautiful sight
http://israelvideoupdates.com/israel-took-over-times-square-and-it-was-a-beautiful-sight/?omhide=true
DECEMBER 25, 2017 AVI ZIONISM
It’s been 70 years since the UN voted “YES” for an independent Jewish state in Israel. That decision confirmed the Declaration of Independence that David Ben Gurion would declare 6 months later.

What a wonderful thing to celebrate! SHARE this video to show your love for Israel!
Also, enjoy 120 Years of the Israeli dream in 120 Seconds (DON’T BLINK)
WZO: Zionism - 120 Years 120 Seconds
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIlDciMAslM
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Which countries will follow Trump to Jerusalem? Empty Re: Which countries will follow Trump to Jerusalem?

Post  Admin Wed 13 Dec 2017, 10:02 am

Celebrating the Fulfillment of Prophecy
YG
Yehudah Glick Yesterday, 16:10

Dear Friend,

I want to take this opportunity to celebrate the decision by US President Donald Trump to confirm Jerusalem as Israel’s capital. No doubt, many leaders around the world remain at odds with President Trump’s decision to be a part of prophecy fulfilled and formally affirm Jewish control of all Jerusalem. Now, other leaders have a similar choice: either to be a part of the Godly historical events that are happening right now or stay behind.

President Trump’s move is a high-water mark, on par with the Balfour Declaration, a public statement issued by the British government during World War I announcing support for the establishment of a "national home for the Jewish people" in Palestine, then an Ottoman region with a minority Jewish population.

We read in Psalm 72 of the desire for the king or ruler to bring peace, prosperity and Godliness to the world. And so it is happening! The world is awakening to the fact that Jerusalem is the eternal and holy capital of Israel, a city of Godliness, coexistence, and ultimately peace.

We are privileged to be living in a generation that is repeatedly witnessing the words of the prophets coming true.
With a prayer for the peace of Jerusalem,

Member of Knesset Yehudah Glick
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 12 Dec 2017, 5:32 pm

The Truth About Jerusalem
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=27&v=mm42_08Uv5g
MSM logic: Islam is a religion of peace, so if any violence occurs, it’s all Donald Trump’s fault!

Has Donald Trump done anything different than any of the last previous presidents?
Yes – he showed that it’s not just talk and more talk now.
This is a president who does what he says.
We are so used to having presidents who talk and don’t deliver.
President Trump should be lauded for delivering on one of his campaign promises that he was elected to uphold.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 11 Dec 2017, 4:52 pm

Will God Bless Trump for Moving Our Embassy to Jerusalem?
Dec 9, 2017 | 0 |
Will God Bless Trump for Moving Our Embassy to Jerusalem?
(By Dr. Michael Brown) Ben Shapiro listed 7 reasons why Trump’s decision to move our embassy to Jerusalem is right, calling it “an act of not only political bravery but moral courage.” But is it an act that God Himself will bless? Is there spiritual significance to this decision as well? Earlier this year, a pastor asked me if there was any way to get a message to the president. With great passion, he said to me, “During the campaign, Donald Trump promised to move the embassy his first day in office, but he didn’t do it. And when did the protest marches against him begin? His second day in office! He will never see the full blessing of God
until he makes good on his promise.” Others believe that Trump’s decision will prove disastrous. As a headline on the Daily Mail proclaims, “’He’s declaring war on 1.5billion Muslims’: Trump will recognize Jerusalem as Israel’s capital TODAY despite international fury from the Pope, Britain, Russia, China and Palestinians.” In the words of the Palestinian Authority’s Manuel Hassassian, “He is declaring war in the Middle East, he is declaring war against 1.5 billion Muslims [and] hundreds of millions of Christians that are not going to accept the holy shrines to be totally under the hegemony of Israel.”
CONTINUE https://askdrbrown.org/library/will-god-bless-trump-moving-our-embassy-jerusalem
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 11 Dec 2017, 11:32 am

Jerusalem, Ben-Gurion and Hanukkah: Is the Date More than a Coincidence?Jerusalem,
http://www.aish.com/jw/s/Jerusalem-Ben-Gurion-and-Hanukkah-Is-the-Date-More-than-a-Coincidence.html?s=mm
Ben-Gurion and Hanukkah: Is the Date More than a Coincidence?
When major events occur on identical dates, God is winking at us.
by Rabbi Benjamin Blech
FacebookTwitterEmailMore
Last week the entire world was stunned by the announcement that the President of the United States officially kept his campaign promise and recognized Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.

But when I looked at the Hebrew calendar I realized something far more profound than a political statement. Rabbinic scholars long ago taught us that with the end of prophecy, after the close of the Bible, God has another way in which to communicate with mankind. It is by way of the secret of time – the linkage of events occurring on exactly the same date that makes clear we are meant to understand divine messages. Coincidence, it’s been famously said, is God’s way of choosing to remain anonymous. In other words, it’s God’s way of testing our ability to concede the Almighty’s role in directing the remarkable twists and turns of history.

I’m certain that the President did not know the momentous significance of the day on which he chose to proclaim the historic change of America’s policy with regard to the status of Jerusalem. In Israel, it was the night of the 19th of Kislev when the United States finally acknowledged what King David thousands of years ago sanctified and what the Jewish people never failed to forsake in their daily prayers. And it was on this very same day, the 19th of Kislev, in 1949, that Prime Minister David Ben Gurion– just one year after the establishment of the State – wrote and subsequently announced that the government of Israel had unanimously agreed that Jerusalem would be the one and only capital of the state of Israel.

The idea of the seemingly coincidental confluence of events on precisely the same day suggesting divine involvement has a precedent with another major moment in Jewish history –also linked to the month of Kislev as well as to Jerusalem.

Hanukkah begins on the 25th of Kislev. A number of commentators point out that the name chosen for this holiday hints at the significance of the date on which it occurred. Hanukkah is composed of two Hebrew words: Hanu – Hebrew chanu, they rested, i.e. they completed their task of re-conquering the temple –chaf hey, the letters for the number 25, i.e. on the 25th of the month.

What makes this date so special? The Maccabees fought the battles but it was God who, behind the scenes, saw to it that success was finally achieved on the 25th of Kislev – the exact same day when construction of the second temple had commenced years before, as evidenced in the prophetic book of Hagai (Chapter 2:10, 15 and 18). And when the Syrian Greeks, in their efforts to eradicate Judaism, defiled the temple with idols, pagan sacrifices were not offered in the temple until – yes, you guessed it – the 25th of Kislev (See I Maccabees 1: 54 – 59).

It was three years later that the Jews re-conquered the temple, cleared it of its idols, rebuilt many of its vessels, and finally – by divine “coincidence” – fulfilled the mitzvah of relighting of the menorah on the 25th of Kislev with oil that seemingly appeared to be sufficient only for one day but miraculously lasted for eight.

It was the Maccabees who were proclaimed the heroes because of their mighty deeds. But it was clearly the Almighty who was responsible for the miracle of the victory of “the many in the hands of the few, the impure in the hands of the pure, the wicked in the hands of the righteous, the rebellious in the hands of those dedicated to Torah.”

The sanctity of Jerusalem was preserved through the miracles of Hanukkah. God’s role in the story is confirmed in the very name of the holiday which reminds us that the message of time – the seeming coincidence of the identical dates on which major events occur – is a way in which the Almighty continues to communicate with us and to reveal his ongoing involvement in the history of our people.

That was the message of the 25th of Kislev a long time ago. That, too, I believe was the message of the 19th of Kislev last week.

The divine call is clear. Isaiah’s vision for universal peace appears prominently on a wall outside of the United Nations : “He will judge between the nations and will settle disputes for many peoples. They will beat their swords into plowshares and their spears into pruning hooks. Nation will not take up sword against nation, nor will they train for war anymore.”

Starkly and prominently absent are Isaiah’s concluding words: “For from Zion shall go forth Torah and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem.”

In the month of Hanukkah we have hopefully begun the process of turning that complete prophecy into reality.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 11 Dec 2017, 12:19 am

Trump releases video message to Obama, Clinton: ‘I Fulfilled My Campaign Promise’
December 9, 2017
https://www.conservativeinstitute.org/national-security/trump-humiliates-obama-clinton.htm?utm_source=aimtell&utm_campaign=automated_push&utm_medium=push
Trump releases video message to Obama, Clinton: ‘I Fulfilled My Campaign Promise’
Gage Skidmore / CCL; Marc Nozell / CCL; Eric Austin / CCL
On Friday morning President Donald Trump posted a video on Twitter reminding the American public that while his predecessors talked about recognizing Jerusalem as the capital of Israel, he actually followed through on his pledge to do so by moving the American embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem.

The video clip showed former Presidents Bill Clinton, George W. Bush, and Barack Obama promising to recognize Jerusalem as Israel’s capital city. It then showed Trump’s promise to do the same, and his ultimate fulfillment of that promise.

Trump tweeted early Friday, “I fulfilled my campaign promise – others didn’t!”

Trump’s tweet:

Donald J. Trump
✔️
@realDonaldTrump
I fulfilled my campaign promise - others didn’t!

5:41 AM - Dec 8, 2017
33,621 33,621 Replies 52,473 52,473 Retweets 145,423 145,423 likes
Twitter Ads info and privacy
Trump’s Predecessors, All Talk No Action?
The video featured a string of unkept promises from past Presidents Bill Clinton, George W. Bush, and Barack Obama.
WATCH VIDEO
Bill Clinton in 1992: “Jerusalem is still the capital of Israel and must remain an undivided city accessible to all.”

George W. Bush in 2000:

As soon as I take office I will begin the process of moving the United States ambassador to the city Israel has chosen as its capital.

Barack Obama in 2008:

I continue to say that Jerusalem will be the capital of Israel. And I have said that before and I will say it again.

Obama in another clip:

And Jerusalem must remain the capital of Israel and it must remain undivided.

Trump in 2016:

We will move the American embassy to the eternal capital of the Jewish people, Jerusalem.

Then the payoff. Despite decades of insincere pledges, Trump reminded the American public that he, unlike the other presidents in the video, kept his promise:

My announcement today marks the beginning of a new approach to conflict between Israel and the Palestinians. While previous presidents have made this a major campaign promise, they failed to deliver. Today, I am delivering. Today we finally acknowledge the obvious. That Jerusalem is Israel’s capital. This is nothing more or less than a recognition of reality. It is also the right thing to do. It is something that has to be done.

Trump Just Enforcing The Law
Fox News political commentator Brit Hume took to Twitter after the decision:

Brit Hume
✔️
@brithume
It’s worth remembering amid the handwringing that recognizing Jerusalem as Israel’s capitol and moving our embassy there has been U.S. law for 22 years, reaffirmed recently. A succession of presidents has waived the law. https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-resolution/176/text

9:19 PM - Dec 6, 2017
195 195 Replies 2,392 2,392 Retweets 4,896 4,896 likes
Twitter Ads info and privacy
The law Hume references was signed in 1995. The legislation allows the American embassy to be relocated from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, and for the U.S. to officially recognize Jerusalem as the Israeli capital.

However, the legislation does provide the option for the president to sign a national security waiver that temporarily suspends a formal declaration.

Every president has chosen to continue signing the waiver since the law was passed in 1995.

Trump repeatedly blasted traditional politicians for being “all talk and no action” during his campaign. It’s hard to argue with the evidence in this case.

While Trump’s unorthodox approach to politics already separated him from his predecessors, his execution of bold campaign promises continues to set him apart.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 10 Dec 2017, 1:04 am

Trump’s Jerusalem Declaration ‘Enormous Step Towards Bringing Third Temple’
Dec 7, 2017 | 0 |

Trump’s Jerusalem Declaration ‘Enormous Step Towards Bringing Third Temple’
President Donald Trump’s epic proclamation on Wednesday acknowledging Jerusalem as the eternal capital of the Jewish people was a major step towards establishing the Third Temple and bringing the Messianic era, said a number of Jewish activists working to rebuild the Holy Temple. “What he did last night was an enormous step in bringing the Temple,” Asaf Fried, official spokesman for the United
Temple Movement, an association of organizations working towards making the Third Temple a reality, told Breaking Israel News. He added, “This necessarily had to come from a non-Jew in order to bring them into the process, so they will be able to take their part in the Temple.” Fried compared Trump’s role to that of Cyrus, the Persian King who ended the Babylonian exile and helped build the Second Jewish Temple. Fried cited Proverbs to emphasize this point.
READ MORE https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/99002/trumps-jerusalem-declaration-next-step-third-temple/#/
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 10 Dec 2017, 1:01 am

Paula White, Samuel Rodriguez, Mike Huckabee and Jentezen Franklin All Agree On This One Thing
Dec 7, 2017 | 0 |

Paula White, Samuel Rodriguez, Mike Huckabee and Jentezen Franklin All Agree On This One Thing
After news broke President Donald Trump would recognize Jerusalem as Israel’s capital and move the U.S. Embassy there, evangelicals rushed to praise him. Here’s a sampling:

Gov. Mike Huckabee, honorary national chairman of My Faith Votes:

For over two decades American presidents have talked the good talk on Israel. But when it’s come to taking action, they’ve hesitated and kicked the can down the road instead of standing with our ally and recognizing its right to call Jerusalem its capital. Today, President Donald Trump did what his predecessors didn’t have the courage to do: recognize Jerusalem as Israel’s capital city. In so doing, he set two great examples for us—how to make good on promises and how to treat your friends. There is no brighter beacon of democracy in the Middle East than Israel, and President Trump’s announcement of Jerusalem as its capital reinforces—for the whole world to see—the truth that it has a right to exist. Christians in America should be proud that one of our closest allies, also the ancient homeland of our Judeo-Christian faith, exudes tolerance, steadiness and strength in a region too often marked by all the reliability of deserts full of shifting sand.
Dr. Robert Jeffress, senior pastor of First Baptist Church, Dallas:
Jerusalem is and should be recognized as the capital of Israel. It is David’s capital, the site of the first and second temples, the focus of the historians’ accounts, the psalmists’ songs and the prophets’ visions. It is the place where Jesus, a Jew himself, was crucified and where he was resurrected. It is the place where he will set foot again on earth at his second coming.President Donald J. Trump has demonstrated true leadership today by recognizing Jerusalem as the legitimate capital of Israel. President Trump is a modern-day profile in courage, accomplishing what no other president has been willing to do. It took courage for President Harry S. Truman to recognize Israel as a nation in 1948, and it took courage for President Donald J. Trump to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel today. He is a blessing not only to our nation but to Israel as well. Jerusalem has been the object of the affection of both Jews and Christians down through history and the touchstone of prophecy. But most importantly, God gave Jerusalem—and the rest of the Holy Land—to the Jewish people.
CONTINUE https://www.charismanews.com/opinion/standing-with-israel/68574-paula-white-samuel-rodriguez-mike-huckabee-and-jentezen-franklin-all-agree-on-this-one-thing
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 09 Dec 2017, 10:48 pm

Obama compares Trump to Hitler
December 7, 2017
https://www.conservativeinstitute.org/conservative-news/obama-compares-trump-hitler.htm?
Obama compares Trump to Hitler
K2 images / Shutterstock.com; Gage Skidmore / CCL
Barack Obama revealed himself as a radical throughout his political career. By the end of his 8-year tenure, there was little reason to doubt that he was the most leftist president ever.

Those expecting him to moderate his tone in retirement are bound to be disappointed by his latest public comments. Former President Obama took another stab at President Donald Trump on Tuesday, indirectly comparing him to Hitler and warning against a rise of nativism in America.

Trump: Literally Hitler?
Speaking at the Economic Club of Chicago on Tuesday, Obama warned against “complacency” and issued a stark reminder of the victims of Adolf Hitler’s regime. While not mentioning Trump by name, Obama’s comments were widely interpreted as a veiled critique of the president and his “Make America Great Again” platform.

“We have to tend to this garden of democracy or else things could fall apart quickly,” Obama said during a question and answer session. “That’s what happened in Germany in the 1930s which, despite the democracy of the Weimar Republic and centuries of high-level cultural and scientific achievements, Adolph Hitler rose to dominate.”

“Sixty million people died,” Obama said, “So, you’ve got to pay attention. And vote.”

The Weimar Republic suffered from hyperinflation and political instability. Though democratic, it was hardly a utopia, marked by street battles between radical communists and right-wingers, and its capital, Berlin, became famous for decadence and excess.

Obama was right about one thing: radicalism on the left has grown significantly under the Trump administration in a way that is comparable to the radicalism that troubled Weimar Germany. The predecessor to Antifa, the radical leftist group that became a household name this summer, was founded by German communists in 1932.

Obama Breaks Tradition
Obama has been more critical of his successor than perhaps any president in history, though he has generally shied away from calling out Trump directly, opting instead to take indirect jabs at his successor.

Obama criticized Trump scarcely more than a week after leaving office, saying through a spokesman that he was “heartened” by the mass protests surrounding Trump’s inauguration and the Muslim ban that shortly followed.

When Trump moved to withdraw the U.S. from the Paris Climate Accord in June, Obama again criticized Trump without naming him directly. The former president also posted a lengthy statement to Facebook in September criticizing President Trump’s decision to end DACA, an amnesty program created by the former president through executive order.

Most recently, both Michelle and Barack Obama criticized Trump’s tweets in separate speeches for international audiences in Canada and India.

Hysterical Comparisons
Trump has been repeatedly compared to Hitler by liberals for his calls to strengthen border security and to ramp up vetting of immigrants from nations known to be hotspots for Islamic terrorism.

But just because liberals don’t like his policies doesn’t make him a mass murdering monster. And while this sort of fear-mongering rhetoric is to be expected among radical liberal activists, when a former U.S. president stoops to that low, it’s troubling, to say the least.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 09 Dec 2017, 10:46 pm

Muslim Brotherhood responds to Trump: ‘We’ll shed our blood and wage war’
December 8, 2017
https://www.conservativeinstitute.org/islam/muslim-brotherhood-responds-trump.htm
Muslim Brotherhood responds to Trump: ‘We’ll shed our blood and wage war’
Gage Skidmore / CCL; Eye OnRadicals / CCL
Islamist groups like the Muslim Brotherhood once had an ally in the White House with former President Barack Obama, who made excuses for their brand of “moderate Islam.” But the old days are now over, and with President Donald Trump standing behind Israel, the organization is not happy.

The Muslim Brotherhood threatened Israel and U.S. President Donald Trump in a statement on Wednesday, declaring the United States “the enemy of the Arab world” and asserting: “Jerusalem is Islamic and Arab; for it we’ll shed our blood and wage war.”

This threat comes soon after Trump acknowledged Jerusalem as the capital of Israel, a role the city has long played but that had not yet been officially recognized.

Muslim Brotherhood Declares Jihad
The statement from the Brotherhood threatens violent retaliation throughout the Arab world for Trump’s decision to move the U.S. embassy in Israel from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem as part of his acceptance of Jerusalem as Israel’s capital.

The Brotherhood called the move an attack on “Islamic lands and holy places” and called for “all Palestinian factions and Islamic movements to ignite an uprising throughout the Islamic world” against “the Zionist occupation and the American administration,” which it recognizes as an “enemy state.”

An English translation of the statement continued:

The American president has exploited the weakness of the Muslim world at present, and the ability of tyrannical regimes to strike deadly blows to the Arab Spring, and decided to support the Zionist lobby, to support the Zionist project on the Palestinian territories, but he should know that his decision presents his state of classification as a state sponsor of the occupation — a country hostile to all freedom in various parts of the world.

“Jerusalem is an Islamic and Arab land, for which we will shed our blood, freedom and life, and we fight every aggressor and every supporter of aggression,” the statement concludes. “This is the way of our Jihad.”

The Push to Label MB Terrorists
A congressional adviser told the Washington Free Beacon that this call for violence from the Brotherhood could help congressional Republicans push through on efforts to label the group a terrorist organization. Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) introduced a bill last January in hopes of doing just that.

“There was already growing momentum on the Hill to designate the Muslim Brotherhood a terror organization, either chapter-by-chapter or all at once,” a veteran congressional adviser told the Beacon. “The days of the Obama administration describing the group as a bunch of misunderstood moderates, and lawmakers pretending to believe that, are over.”

Efforts to label the Muslim Brotherhood a terrorist group have stalled because of countervailing pressure by the liberal press, think tanks, and the State Department. The White House backed down from doing so after a warning by the State Department that such a designation could alienate Muslims and would incorrectly characterize the Brotherhood, which claims to engage in mostly political, non-violent activities.

The CIA has also argued that blacklisting the group would stoke anti-Muslim sentiments and complicate relations with Arab nations where Brotherhood-affiliated parties sit in government, such as Jordan.

Muslim Brotherhood: Moderate or Extreme?
But their call to arms belies the Muslim Brotherhood’s reputation as a “moderate” group, a designation that the Obama administration pushed to maintain for fear of alienating “mainstream” Muslims. There is nothing “moderate” about the Muslim Brotherhood, which aims to establish a fundamentalist state based on sharia law.

Founded in Egypt in 1928, the Muslim Brotherhood is one of the oldest and most influential Islamist groups in the world. A popular motto reads, “Islam is the solution.”

Throughout its history in Egypt, the group has suffered a series of crackdowns for its extreme ideology and violent activities. In the first decades of its existence in Egypt, the group engaged in violent paramilitary activities that included bombing campaigns and assassinations of government leaders. An unsuccessful plot in 1954 to kill Egypt’s liberal president Gamal Abdel Nasser resulted in the imprisonment of many of its members.

The writing of one Muslim Brotherhood member, Sayyid Qutb, has exerted a profound influence on terror groups like Al-Qaeda. Qutb was executed by the Egyptian government in 1966.

In 2011, the group was legalized in Egypt and came to power under president Mohammad Morsi, who was deposed in 2013 by a bloodless coup following mass anti-government protests. The group was outlawed in Egypt in 2013 and is now recognized as a terrorist group in Egypt as well as other Arab nations including Saudi Arabia, Syria, and the United Arab Emirates.

Considering that Egypt considers the Muslim Brotherhood a terrorist organization, efforts by Western apologists to resist the label seem out-of-touch at best.

Terrorist Links
While the Muslim Brotherhood claims to engage in non-violent political activity, the group continues to harbor links with violent Islamist organizations. America’s Cairo embassy issued a warning in May of a potential attack by Hassm, a “known terrorist organization” and splinter group of the Brotherhood.

Addiionally, Palestinian terror group Hamas was founded as an offshoot of the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood in the 1980s. Hamas issued a call for a new intifada on Thursday in the wake of President Trump’s controversial decision to recognize Jerusalem as Israel’s capital.

Though the group has tried to smooth over its history, its recent call for jihad makes clear that its goals have never changed — the Muslim Brotherhood is nothing more than a terror threat to our nation.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 09 Dec 2017, 1:51 am

US asks Israel to moderate response to Trump’s Jerusalem announcement
December 7, 2017
US asks Israel to moderate response to Trump’s Jerusalem announcementA View of Jerusalem’s Old City (AP/Oded Balilty)
Print Email 12 Comments
Fearing Muslim violence, the State Department has asked Jerusalem to minimize its celebrations following Trump’s recognition of Jerusalem as its capital.
By: World Israel News Staff
The US has asked Israel to tone down its celebrations in response to the US recognition of Jerusalem as its capital in case of a violent Muslim reaction against American facilities and diplomats, Reuters reported on Wednesday.
The report is based on a State Department document asking Israel to “restrain” its “official response.”
“We expect there to be resistance to this news in the Middle East and around the world. We are still judging the impact this decision will have on US facilities and personnel overseas,” the document said.
The Palestinians, as well as Muslims around the world, have threatened a violent backlash to Trump’s statement.
Israeli officials responded to President Donald Trump’s historic announcement with warm statements, but other than Jerusalem’s Old City walls being lit with the US and Israeli flags, no special events were held.
MORE https://worldisraelnews.com/us-asks-israel-to-moderate-response-to-trumps-jerusalem-announcement/
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 09 Dec 2017, 1:43 am

Pope criticizes Trump’s decision to move US embassy to Jerusalem
https://worldisraelnews.com/pope-criticizes-trumps-decision-move-us-embassy-jerusalem/
December 6, 2017
Pope criticizes Trump’s decision to move US embassy to JerusalemPope Francis and Iranian President Hassan Rouhani. (AP/Andrew Medichini, Pool)
Print Email 41 Comments
Pope Francis joined a chorus of negative reactions to Trump’s decision to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of the Jewish state and move its embassy there.
By: Batya Jerenberg, World Israel News
In advance of US President Donald Trump’s speech on Wednesday regarding the status of Jerusalem, Pope Francis said he was “profoundly concerned” about the decision to move the American embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem.
At the end of his weekly general audience, attended by thousands of people, the Pope called for the status quo on Jerusalem to be preserved, saying that he was very worried because the American decision could “[add] new elements of tension to a global panorama” that is already marred “by so many and cruel conflicts.”
The US president had called many of the country’s allies to inform them of his decision ahead of the announcement.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 09 Dec 2017, 1:40 am

Abbas, Jordanian king coordinate response to US Jerusalem declaration
December 7, 2017
Abbas, Jordanian king coordinate response to US Jerusalem declarationPalestinian President Mahmoud Abbas (R) with Jordanian King Abdullah. (Issam Rimawi/FLASH90)
https://worldisraelnews.com/abbas-jordanian-king-coordinate-response-us-jerusalem-declaration/
During a meeting held in Amman, the Palestinian Authority president and Jordan’s king resolved to try to prevent other countries from following the US’ lead in recognizing Jerusalem as Israel’s capital.

By: Jack Ben-David

Jordan’s King Abdullah II met with Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas Thursday to discuss a coordinated response to US President Donald Trump’s speech the previous day in which he declared Jerusalem Israel’s capital.

Trump’s declaration, during which he also announced that he had instructed the US State Department to begin laying the groundwork for fulfilling an election campaign pledge to transfer the US Embassy in Israel from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, sparked outrage throughout the Arab world and ushered in a wave of condemnation from international leaders.

The meeting between Abbas and Abdullah was part of a series of talks intended “to discuss the changes happening on the ground concerning the holy city,” according to the WAFA Palestinian news agency.

Held behind closed doors, the meeting was also attended by Crown Prince Hussein Bin Abdullah and a Palestinian delegation including Chief negotiator Saeb Erekat, member of the central committee Hussein al-Sheikh, intelligence chief Majed Faraj and Palestinian Ambassador to Jordan Attallah Khairi.

Abbas and Abdullah said during the meeting in Amman that Trump’s declaration––hailed by Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu as bearing equal historic significance as the Balfour Declaration, the founding of Israel and the liberation of eastern Jerusalem in 1967––was a violation of international law, with the king urging a continued momentum of international outcry in a bid to prevent any other countries from following President Trump’s lead on the status of Jerusalem.

‘Dangerous repercussions’
The two also reportedly discussed undertaking further efforts to inform the international community on what the Arab world has repeatedly described as the “dangerous repercussions” of Trump’s move.

Despite the US president’s declaration, the Jordanian king held fast to the notion that a future Palestinian state would include the eastern portion of Jerusalem as its capital.

“The issue of Jerusalem should be settled within a comprehensive solution that leads to the establishment of an independent Palestinian state with east Jerusalem as its capital living in peace and security alongside Israel,” Abdullah said.

According to reports, the king said that efforts had to be increased to safeguard the rights of Palestinians, Arabs and Muslims living in the Israeli capital.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Which countries will follow Trump to Jerusalem? Empty Which countries will follow Trump to Jerusalem?

Post  Admin Sat 09 Dec 2017, 1:24 am

Which countries will follow Trump to Jerusalem?
December 7, 2017
Which countries will follow Trump to Jerusalem?President Donald Trump announces official recognition of Jerusalem as capital of Israel. (Youtube/Screenshot)
https://worldisraelnews.com/countries-will-follow-trump-jerusalem/
Israel has launched a campaign to encourage nations to follow the US lead by recognizing Jerusalem as capital of the Jewish state and moving their embassies there.

By: Steve Leibowitz, World Israel News

While many nations condemned US President Donald Trump’s announcement recognizing Jerusalem as Israel’s capital, others are already following America’s lead and exploring the idea of beginning the process of moving their embassies.

Within hours of Trump’s landmark address, the Czech Republic and the Philippines were reportedly in contact with Israel’s foreign ministry to discuss the issue.

According to Israel Radio, the Czech Republic said Wednesday night that it “recognizes Jerusalem to be in fact the capital of Israel in the borders of the demarcation line from 1967.” The Czech Republic, together with other EU member states, following the EU Foreign Affairs Council conclusions, considers Jerusalem to be the future capital of both states, meaning the State of Israel and a future “State of Palestine.” Israel Radio also reported that Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte sent an official message to Jerusalem declaring that he wants to move his nation’s embassy.

Speaking off the record, a leading Israeli expert in international affairs told World Israel News (WIN), “I do not expect an avalanche of countries rushing to Jerusalem. But there are some nations, like the Czech Republic and the Philippines, that want to find favor either with Israel or the United States, each for its own reason. The Czechs are kind of mavericks and feel close to Israel. The Philippines president is considered something of an international outlaw at present, widely criticized for mass extrajudicial killings, but he recently had a positive meeting with Trump and plans to visit Israel in May.”

Netanyahu optimistic about the future
The unnamed expert cited Macedonia, Hungary and Lithuania as very pro-Israel nations that may soon have an inkling to move their nations’ embassies.

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is reportedly hopeful that several mostly Christian countries in Africa could be swayed to move their embassies. A warming in ties with the continent has been reported following the Prime Minister’s recent visit to Kenya.

Netanyahu announced that Israel is already in contact with other friendly nations in an effort to get them to follow Trump’s lead. Speaking at the Foreign Ministry on Thursday, he said, “I would like to announce that we are already in contact with other countries which will issue a similar recognition.” Furthermore, “I have no doubt that the moment the American Embassy moves to Jerusalem, and even before then, there will be a movement of many embassies to Jerusalem. The time has come.” Netanyahu declined to name any of the countries with which the Foreign Ministry has been in touch.

Netanyahu, commenting on Trump’s speech, did not hold back on the hyperbole, saying, “President Trump has immortalized himself in the chronicles of our capital. His name will now be held aloft, alongside other names connected to the glorious history of Jerusalem and of our people.”

Most world leaders opposed to Trump’s message
Most world leaders speaking out on the issue were very much opposed to Trump’s message. France, Britain, Germany, Italy and Sweden were but a few of the leading nations issuing statements making it clear that they have no plans to move their embassies to Jerusalem. Most added comments advocating calm and a commitment to a negotiated settlement and a two-state solution.

Alan Baker, an International Law expert at the Jerusalem Center for Public Affairs, told WIN, “Once the dust settles there will be movement toward Jerusalem. Currently there is a huge panic because of the dire comments by the French, British, Turks, Jordanians and Palestinians. When things settle down, I think the Australians will come along and I would hope that other friendly states will do so as well.”

Baker, a former Israeli ambassador to Canada, added, “I would expect Canada to move and it’s appropriate, but the present Canadian government has taken a step back from the former, more supportive government.”

Curiously silent on the issue in recent days is Russia. Last April, in a surprise move, Moscow announced that it considers western Jerusalem to be Israel’s capital. The Kremlin had issued a statement, reading, “We reaffirm our commitment to the UN-approved principles for a Palestinian-Israeli settlement, which include the status of East Jerusalem as the capital of the future Palestinian state. At the same time, we must state that in this context we view West Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.”

Israel’s position: Jerusalem is the united capital
In May, Israelis and Jews around the world celebrated 50 years since the reunification of Jerusalem during the Six Day War. The official position of the Israeli government is that Jerusalem must remain the undivided capital of the Jewish state. Ahead of Trump’s speech, the leading opposition parties supported that position. Speaking Wednesday at the Jerusalem Post‘s Diplomatic Conference, Yesh Atid party leader Yair Lapid expressed hope that the president would recognize a “united Jerusalem.” Avi Gabby, head of the Zionist Union alliance, told Israel Radio, “Jerusalem will remain undivided under Israeli sovereignty in any future peace agreement.”
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down