World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 30 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 30 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» Haggadah Passover
TERROR LINK TO VEGAS SHOOTING? 'CREDIBLE INFO,' SAYS CONGRESSMAN EmptyYesterday at 10:45 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
TERROR LINK TO VEGAS SHOOTING? 'CREDIBLE INFO,' SAYS CONGRESSMAN EmptyYesterday at 10:03 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
TERROR LINK TO VEGAS SHOOTING? 'CREDIBLE INFO,' SAYS CONGRESSMAN EmptyYesterday at 9:12 pm by Admin

» The Great Tragedy - Greg Laurie Devotion
TERROR LINK TO VEGAS SHOOTING? 'CREDIBLE INFO,' SAYS CONGRESSMAN EmptyYesterday at 8:27 pm by Admin

» BooK of Revelation Various
TERROR LINK TO VEGAS SHOOTING? 'CREDIBLE INFO,' SAYS CONGRESSMAN EmptyYesterday at 5:00 pm by Admin

» Israel War UPDATE
TERROR LINK TO VEGAS SHOOTING? 'CREDIBLE INFO,' SAYS CONGRESSMAN EmptyFri 26 Apr 2024, 11:53 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
TERROR LINK TO VEGAS SHOOTING? 'CREDIBLE INFO,' SAYS CONGRESSMAN EmptyFri 26 Apr 2024, 11:46 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
TERROR LINK TO VEGAS SHOOTING? 'CREDIBLE INFO,' SAYS CONGRESSMAN EmptyFri 26 Apr 2024, 11:43 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
TERROR LINK TO VEGAS SHOOTING? 'CREDIBLE INFO,' SAYS CONGRESSMAN EmptyFri 26 Apr 2024, 11:02 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
TERROR LINK TO VEGAS SHOOTING? 'CREDIBLE INFO,' SAYS CONGRESSMAN EmptyFri 26 Apr 2024, 10:51 pm by Admin

» FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES
TERROR LINK TO VEGAS SHOOTING? 'CREDIBLE INFO,' SAYS CONGRESSMAN EmptyFri 26 Apr 2024, 10:31 pm by Admin

» AISH
TERROR LINK TO VEGAS SHOOTING? 'CREDIBLE INFO,' SAYS CONGRESSMAN EmptyFri 26 Apr 2024, 10:28 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
TERROR LINK TO VEGAS SHOOTING? 'CREDIBLE INFO,' SAYS CONGRESSMAN EmptyFri 26 Apr 2024, 8:33 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
TERROR LINK TO VEGAS SHOOTING? 'CREDIBLE INFO,' SAYS CONGRESSMAN EmptyFri 26 Apr 2024, 8:28 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
TERROR LINK TO VEGAS SHOOTING? 'CREDIBLE INFO,' SAYS CONGRESSMAN EmptyFri 26 Apr 2024, 7:28 pm by Admin

» Celebrate the Feast of Moshiach
TERROR LINK TO VEGAS SHOOTING? 'CREDIBLE INFO,' SAYS CONGRESSMAN EmptyFri 26 Apr 2024, 7:04 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
TERROR LINK TO VEGAS SHOOTING? 'CREDIBLE INFO,' SAYS CONGRESSMAN EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 11:19 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
TERROR LINK TO VEGAS SHOOTING? 'CREDIBLE INFO,' SAYS CONGRESSMAN EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 11:09 pm by Admin

» SOROS Funds pro-terroist groups support of Hamas
TERROR LINK TO VEGAS SHOOTING? 'CREDIBLE INFO,' SAYS CONGRESSMAN EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 10:57 pm by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
TERROR LINK TO VEGAS SHOOTING? 'CREDIBLE INFO,' SAYS CONGRESSMAN EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 10:31 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

TERROR LINK TO VEGAS SHOOTING? 'CREDIBLE INFO,' SAYS CONGRESSMAN

Go down

TERROR LINK TO VEGAS SHOOTING? 'CREDIBLE INFO,' SAYS CONGRESSMAN Empty TERROR LINK TO VEGAS SHOOTING? 'CREDIBLE INFO,' SAYS CONGRESSMAN

Post  Admin Sat 20 Jan 2018, 12:10 am

TERROR LINK TO VEGAS SHOOTING? 'CREDIBLE INFO,' SAYS CONGRESSMAN
http://www.wnd.com/2018/01/lawmaker-suggests-terror-links-to-las-vegas-shooting/
'I smell a rat like a lot of Americans'
Published: 3 hours ago
Las Vegas shooter Stephen Paddock (Photo: Twitter/Eric Paddock)

Most of the mass shootings in recent years have been linked to terrorists, so the possibility arose immediately when Stephen Paddock unleashed a barrage of gunfire at a crowd at a Las Vegas concert in October, killing 58 and injuring another 500.

Since then, authorities have stated they see no link to terrorism, although they have not provided any conclusions regarding a motive.

This week, authorities said they can’t do that yet, because there still are suspects being investigated.

But one member of Congress now is raising the issue, citing what he describes as “credible evidence of a possible terrorist nexus” in the Las Vegas case.

The Hill reports Rep. Scott Perry, R-Pa., said on Fox News Thursday: “I smell a rat like a lot of Americans. Nothing’s adding up.”

Perry said it’s been “four months, as you said, the man’s dead, they said he’s a lone gunman, lone shooter, yet we can’t get the autopsy results.”

“But even more troubling than that,” he said, “I’ve been made aware of what I believe to be credible evidence, credible information, regarding terrorist infiltration through the southern border regarding this incident.”

Without providing details, Perry explained ISIS in Syria and Iraq previously claimed it had plans to attack Las Vegas, and then terrorists took credit when it happened.

The FBI said at the time that experts were puzzled by ISIS’ claim of credit.

Catherine Lombardo, a lawyer for the victims of the Paddock attack, also told Tucker Carlson on his Fox News show that there’s been “no evidence of a terrorist attack.”

“I would ask, with all due respect congressman, unless you have specific evidence to back that up, it seems a bit irresponsible to make that allegation. If you do have any evidence of that, I’m asking you right now.”

But he declined to respond to her challenge.

“I’m just telling you, I have received what I feel to be … credible evidence of a possible terrorist nexus. We’re going to have to wait until that situation develops,” he said.

The attack by Paddock, who ended up dead, was the biggest mass shooting in recent history.

And Perry noted: “ISIS twice before the attack, ISIS warned the United States that they would attack Las Vegas I think in June and August and then after the attack claimed responsibility four times. Meanwhile the local law enforcement investigative services are telling us there is no terrorist connection lone gunman, again, something is not adding up.”

There’s also been no explanation of where and how Paddock would have obtained the knowledge needed to stage such an effective attack.

Several left-wing organizations, without offering explanations for the questions he raises, described the congressman as a conspiracist.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down