World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» AISH
HERB-OF-THE-WEEK – APPLE CIDER VINEGAR TONIC EmptyYesterday at 11:31 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
HERB-OF-THE-WEEK – APPLE CIDER VINEGAR TONIC EmptyYesterday at 11:24 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
HERB-OF-THE-WEEK – APPLE CIDER VINEGAR TONIC EmptyYesterday at 11:01 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
HERB-OF-THE-WEEK – APPLE CIDER VINEGAR TONIC EmptyYesterday at 10:14 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
HERB-OF-THE-WEEK – APPLE CIDER VINEGAR TONIC EmptyYesterday at 10:06 pm by Admin

» The Great Tragedy - Greg Laurie Devotion
HERB-OF-THE-WEEK – APPLE CIDER VINEGAR TONIC EmptyYesterday at 10:00 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
HERB-OF-THE-WEEK – APPLE CIDER VINEGAR TONIC EmptyYesterday at 9:39 pm by Admin

» Europe resolution on Zelenskyy’s “peace formula”
HERB-OF-THE-WEEK – APPLE CIDER VINEGAR TONIC EmptyYesterday at 9:03 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
HERB-OF-THE-WEEK – APPLE CIDER VINEGAR TONIC EmptyYesterday at 8:42 pm by Admin

» Israel Judaica and Roman Hadrian
HERB-OF-THE-WEEK – APPLE CIDER VINEGAR TONIC EmptyYesterday at 4:34 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
HERB-OF-THE-WEEK – APPLE CIDER VINEGAR TONIC EmptyYesterday at 2:33 pm by Admin

» Ancient Hatred Reviving? Vatican
HERB-OF-THE-WEEK – APPLE CIDER VINEGAR TONIC EmptyYesterday at 12:53 am by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
HERB-OF-THE-WEEK – APPLE CIDER VINEGAR TONIC EmptyYesterday at 12:27 am by Admin

» Buried Facts About The Gaza War
HERB-OF-THE-WEEK – APPLE CIDER VINEGAR TONIC EmptyFri 17 May 2024, 11:33 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
HERB-OF-THE-WEEK – APPLE CIDER VINEGAR TONIC EmptyFri 17 May 2024, 10:34 pm by Admin

» FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES
HERB-OF-THE-WEEK – APPLE CIDER VINEGAR TONIC EmptyFri 17 May 2024, 10:26 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
HERB-OF-THE-WEEK – APPLE CIDER VINEGAR TONIC EmptyFri 17 May 2024, 10:22 pm by Admin

» israelAM
HERB-OF-THE-WEEK – APPLE CIDER VINEGAR TONIC EmptyFri 17 May 2024, 9:44 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
HERB-OF-THE-WEEK – APPLE CIDER VINEGAR TONIC EmptyFri 17 May 2024, 9:26 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
HERB-OF-THE-WEEK – APPLE CIDER VINEGAR TONIC EmptyThu 16 May 2024, 11:25 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

HERB-OF-THE-WEEK – APPLE CIDER VINEGAR TONIC

Go down

HERB-OF-THE-WEEK – APPLE CIDER VINEGAR TONIC Empty HERB-OF-THE-WEEK – APPLE CIDER VINEGAR TONIC

Post  Admin Mon 05 Apr 2010, 2:10 pm

HERB-OF-THE-WEEK – APPLE CIDER VINEGAR TONIC
Posted by: "papa_de_q"
Greetings!!
As always, I pray that God blesses me to provide accurate and timely information and that He blesses each and every one of us spiritually
in such a way where a physical blessing is the result, yet physically/material ly in such a way where a spiritual blessing is the end result.
More importantly, I pray that God blesses us all in such a way, where the source of the blessings is as plain as the nose on our faces.
Over the course of the next few weeks, I will focus on those herbs,
nutritional supplements or holistic remedies that are widely considered to be panaceas.
Panacea
Main Entry: pan·a·cea
Etymology: Latin, from Greek panakeia, from panakēs all-healing, from pan- + akos remedy
: a remedy for all ills or difficulties : cure-all
While nothing is a cure-all, there are many herbs and nutritional substances that good for so many different conditions, ailments, illnesses and issues that they are considered panaceas. Sometimes these substances are referred to as tonics, having the ability to restore balance, no matter which way or how the body is behaving abnormally or off balance. Maybe properly balancing the correct HDL to LDL cholesterol levels or balancing the bodies ability to regulate insulin production as well as other hormones. Or maybe regulating the correct balance of estrogen to progesterone. Thus a tonic can also be considered to be helpful in regulating or stabilizing many of the body's natural functions.
Echinacea is such an herb. If you had a low white blood cell count, echinacea sends a signal to the body to begin producing more white blood cells, and in a person with too many white blood cells, it decreases white blood cell manufacturing. In my opinion, before something can be called a tonic it should be able to increase energy and stamina or combat fatigue. And it should be beneficial to your immune system overall and help you to resist infections of all kinds.
I think the best way to describe a tonic is the same way I described a panacea – just overall good for you!
APPLE CIDER VINEGAR is one such wonder tonic.
Real apple cider vinegar (ACV) is an old home remedy that has been used for many, many years by the old folks. We are not talking the variety of apple cider vinegar usually sold in grocery stores. Use raw unprocessed, unfiltered, apple cider vinegar from a health store. Do NOT use malt vinegar or distilled vinegar. I personally recommend Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar. And NO I do not sell it or profit by mentioning it. It is raw, unprocessed and unfiltered and made in wooden barrels and contains what's called the "mother" – part of the vinegar making process.
www.bragg.com
Apple cider vinegar contains a fiber called PECTIN. Pectin, in the diets of humans and lab animals, has been shown to increase the excretion of lipids, cholesterol and bile acids, and reduce serum cholesterol levels. Pectins operate by binding with bile acids, thereby decreasing cholesterol and fat absorption. Pectin is also effective in preventing, gallstones. There is also evidence that the regular use of pectin may lessen the severity of diabetes. Other studies have shown that the pectin as contained in apple cider vinegar could lead to PERMENANT changes in insulin requirements! To prevent the possibility of insulin overdose, diabetics should make their physician aware of ANY dietary change. It is also a rich source and a perfect balance of minerals such as iron, sodium,
fluorine, chlorine, calcium, magnesium, silicon, potassium,
sulfur, phosphorus etc. It helps to control blood pressure, fight
arthritis pain, helps with digestion and speeds up metabolism so that
more calories are burned. If that were not enough it's an antibiotic.
In fact, taken 30 minutes before a meal it helps to prevent
salmonella poisoning. Apple cider vinegar helps balance the pH level
of the blood. Blood that is more alkaline instead of acidic makes the
entire body less prone to infection.
I know!! I know that it is reasonable to presume that as acidic as
vinegar is, it would produce a more acidic climate. Actually the
reverse is true. I could explain, but I don't want to put Google out
of business.
Apple cider vinegar, helps the blood to clot and it can
simultaneously reduce clots. One can say that it helps balance the
clotting factor of the blood. It helps in the healing processes
associated with surgery and recovery and helps make the body more
productive in its use of nutrients.
A tonic made with one tablespoon of raw unprocessed honey (or a
little more) and one tablespoon of apple cider vinegar (or a little
more) mixed in a cup (8 ounces) of distilled water can help one quit
smoking, quit drinking and help with insomnia.
And on that note I'll end this newsletter with well wishes of good
health to you all. Good night.
But why take my word for it? IT'S YOUR HEALTH.
You can research anything mentioned in this newsletter yourself. Some good search engines are www.mamma.com and www.dogpile. com as well as Google. Enter one or more keywords to do your own research.
Until next time remember .... most illness can be attributed to FOUR important factors that can weaken your immune system and your ability
to fight off disease:
1. Anxiety, depression, anger, guilt and other STRESS factors
2. Improper and/or inadequate NUTRITION habits
3. A sedentary lifestyle that does not include enough EXERCISE
4. Not enough rest and quality SLEEP time
The United States Surgeon General warned Americans in a landmark 1988
report on Nutrition and Health that "diet related diseases account for
68% or more of U.S. deaths"
Remember, we ALWAYS recommend that you ALWAYS consult a professional
herbalist, naturopathologist or physician. We are just passing along
what we hope to be useful information.
Admin