World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 24 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 23 Guests

Admin

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
NEW AND OLD RESEARCH ON HIV-AIDS VIRUS - EmptyToday at 10:26 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
NEW AND OLD RESEARCH ON HIV-AIDS VIRUS - EmptyToday at 10:14 pm by Admin

» Israel Bible
NEW AND OLD RESEARCH ON HIV-AIDS VIRUS - EmptyToday at 10:06 pm by Admin

»  BRITAIN NEWS AND ALERT's
NEW AND OLD RESEARCH ON HIV-AIDS VIRUS - EmptyToday at 9:21 pm by Admin

» Trinity College Dublin loose cash
NEW AND OLD RESEARCH ON HIV-AIDS VIRUS - EmptyToday at 9:20 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
NEW AND OLD RESEARCH ON HIV-AIDS VIRUS - EmptyToday at 9:03 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
NEW AND OLD RESEARCH ON HIV-AIDS VIRUS - EmptyToday at 8:54 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
NEW AND OLD RESEARCH ON HIV-AIDS VIRUS - EmptyToday at 3:32 pm by Admin

» UN halve estmate women and children killed Gaza
NEW AND OLD RESEARCH ON HIV-AIDS VIRUS - EmptyYesterday at 10:54 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
NEW AND OLD RESEARCH ON HIV-AIDS VIRUS - EmptyYesterday at 10:04 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
NEW AND OLD RESEARCH ON HIV-AIDS VIRUS - EmptyYesterday at 9:33 pm by Admin

» Question for you to CONSIDER
NEW AND OLD RESEARCH ON HIV-AIDS VIRUS - EmptyYesterday at 9:19 pm by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
NEW AND OLD RESEARCH ON HIV-AIDS VIRUS - EmptyYesterday at 9:15 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
NEW AND OLD RESEARCH ON HIV-AIDS VIRUS - EmptyYesterday at 8:59 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
NEW AND OLD RESEARCH ON HIV-AIDS VIRUS - EmptyYesterday at 6:36 pm by Admin

» AISH Honest Reporting
NEW AND OLD RESEARCH ON HIV-AIDS VIRUS - EmptyYesterday at 6:09 pm by Admin

» ZAKA Tel Aviv
NEW AND OLD RESEARCH ON HIV-AIDS VIRUS - EmptyYesterday at 5:59 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
NEW AND OLD RESEARCH ON HIV-AIDS VIRUS - EmptyYesterday at 5:56 pm by Admin

» israelAM
NEW AND OLD RESEARCH ON HIV-AIDS VIRUS - EmptyYesterday at 5:25 pm by Admin

» Mother of Slain Hostage Is Spreading Love Amidst Grief
NEW AND OLD RESEARCH ON HIV-AIDS VIRUS - EmptyYesterday at 4:33 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

NEW AND OLD RESEARCH ON HIV-AIDS VIRUS -

Go down

NEW AND OLD RESEARCH ON HIV-AIDS VIRUS - Empty NEW AND OLD RESEARCH ON HIV-AIDS VIRUS -

Post  Admin Tue 18 May 2010, 4:08 pm

Posted by: "papa_de_q"

Greetings Gang!

As always, I pray that God blesses me to provide accurate and timely information and that He blesses each and every one of us spiritually
in such a way where a physical blessing is the result, yet blessing
us physically/material ly in such a way where a spiritual blessing is
the end result. More importantly, I pray that God blesses us all in
such a way, where the source of the blessings is as plain as the nose
on our faces.

Sorry for the late post, but I have some problems going on with TYPING!!! For some unknown reason, it makes my arm hurt lately. It hurts from my shoulder blade, down my left arm all the way to the back of my left hand. I've been checked out for a lot of possible things and I have another appointment June 4th. While I am waiting on the diagnosis I appreciate any suggestions, comments or advice. Meanwhile, I'll be your guinea pig in trying different herbs and nutritional supplements for inflammation and pain. The pain is almost non-existent today. I don't know why, but I'll take it! I think I'll keep a diary on what I eat and try to draw some kind of correlation. I remain VERY optimistic that I will find something way
better than cortisone injections and all that madness. I ain't
worried yet.

But here's this week's post:

According to a recent report on the AP newswire, scientists are focusing on topical gels in an attempt to curb the rapid spread of the HIV virus. Try as they might all attempts so far to make
vaginal creams that could repel the AIDS virus have failed. Now researchers are testing if a drug used to treat HIV infection finally
might give women a tool to prevent it -- by infusing the medicine
into vaginal gels and contraceptive- style rings. Called microbicides, this kind of woman-controlled protection is considered
key to battling the HIV epidemic -- especially in developing
countries where the virus is at its worst and women too often can't
get their partners to use a condom.

While there are recently discovered AIDS medicines, these are very expensive, unaffordable by thousands of AIDS victims. Most of the drugs do not cure a person of HIV but they slow down the spread of the virus and may even reduce the viral load. So more than half a dozen studies of topical medicines are under way among high-risk
populations around the world, largely using the drug tenofovir
because it tends to cause fewer side effects than other would be
choices. Quick-dissolving anti-HIV films are being created, the same
style now used for breath-fresheners or allergy medicines but made
for fingertip application in the vagina.

This is interesting in light of a readily available topical herbal "microbicide" that has been largely ignored in the USA while MILLIONS await a reasonably affordable AIDS cure".

//////////// ///////// ///////// ///////// ///////// ///////// ///////// ///////// //

FIFTEEN YEARS AGO, July 19, 1995, Dr. Mary Enig, noted biochemist and nutritionist, was quoted in an article published in The HINDU, India's National Newspaper as stating that coconut oil is converted by the body into "Monolaurin" a fatty acid with anti-viral properties that might be useful in the treatment of AIDS. The staff reporter for The HINDU wrote about Enig's presentation at a press conference in Kochi and wrote the following:

"There was an instance in the US in which an infant tested HIV positive had become HIV negative. That it was fed with an infant formula with a high coconut oil content gains significance in this context and at present an effort was on to find out how the 'viral load' of an HIV infected baby came down when fed a diet that helped in the generation of Monolaurin in the body."

I would suggest you Google "Dr. Mary Enig" Her research is very intriguing! Very.

For more information on Dr. Enig's studies, check out:

http://www.coconut- info.com/ aids.htm

//////////// ///////// ///////// ///////// ///////// ///////// ///////// ///////// ////

Dr. Conrado Dayrit, president of the National Academy of Science an Technology said HIV, the virus that causes AIDS, has a fatty envelope, and monolaurin can penetrate and dismember this envelope by softening it first. "When that happens, the virus will die", Dayrit said.

A research group of Canadian scientists was able to develop what it called an "invisible condom", a microbial gel that can prevent HIV.
The gel contains sodium lauryl sulfate, a chemical derived from
lauric acid and mother's milk, which is a known microbe killer.
sodium lauryl sulfate, a soapy substance, dissolves viral membranes
and pops them open.

In Discover magazine, the Canadian scientists headed by Michael Bergeron, said that the "invisible condom's components are sodium lauryl sulfate and a polymer gel that is liquid at room temperature and gel at body temperature. On insertion, the liquid can seep into the smallest vaginal folds, then turn into a gel that forms a semi-solid physical barrier to infective agents. The sodium lauryl sulfate acts as the viral killer, Bergeron said. The "invisible condom", a colorless and odorless gel, can block AIDS virus and other sexually-transmitte d diseases but will not prevent pregnancy, he added. The Canadians tested their research on mice and proved to be 90 percent (NINETY PERCENT) effective in killing genital herpes virus.

The really wonderful upside for married couples is that coconut oil does not appear to harm sperm, while reducing infections of most STD's from either party.

//////////// ///////// ///////// ///////// ///////// ///////// ///////// ///////// ///////// ///

I'm not a scientist and I am no doctor, but 90% seems like a significant accomplishment – especially if the alternative is death.

Another impressive point: The only other known significant source of
lauric acid is MOTHER'S MILK. This is the silver bullet in breast
milk that protects the breastfed infant against the multitude of
possible childhood diseases.

//////////// ///////// ///////// ///////// ///////// ///////// ///////// ///////// ///////// ///

In a July 1997 newsletter entitled "Keep Hope Alive" an interview with Chris Dafoe was recorded. Chris Dafoe of Cloverdale, IN who, based on his lab numbers, thought the end was near in September, 1996. His HIV viral load was over 600,000, CD4 count was 10 and CD8 at 300. He prepaid his funeral and decided to take his last vacation in the jungles of South America with an Indian tribe in the Republic of Surinam. Around October 14, 1996, he began eating daily a dish of cooked coconut which was prepared by the local Indians. By Dec. 27th, 1996, a mere 2 and 1/2 months later, his viral load was at non-detectable levels and he had gained 32 lbs and was feeling great. He had some other people he knew with HIV try using coconuts in their diet, and they experienced the same results. The entire interview is recorded here.

http://www.coconuto il.com/dafoe. htm

You might have to PAGE-DOWN to the interview with Chris

Recently the PATA International- Potato and Products Aid Alliance To Africa committed to distribute Virgin Coconut Oil to Africa for distribution among HIV - AIDS sufferers. They state:

"AIDS is the modern day Black Plague. Millions have all ready died from this disease, leaving behind millions of orphans. Millions more will follow in death, unless a low cost way of controlling this illness is found quickly."

Several long term world studies sponsored by various health organizations have found that the high content of lauric acid in unrefined coconut oil can prolong the lives of AIDS patients by dissolving the covering of the virus itself. This same action has been found effective against other infectious, tropical based diseases as well."

If the results from the smaller studies duplicate themselves in the clinics in Africa, PATA intends to extend the distribution of Virgin Coconut oil in Africa.

//////////// ///////// ///////// ///////// ///////// ///////// ///////// ////////

THIS WEBSITE CONTAINS VERY INTERESTING INFORMATION:

http://www.coconut- connections. com/healthiest_ oil.htm

Coconut Oil is the Healthiest Oil on Earth! ... says Dr. Bruce Fife, a naturopathic doctor and the the author of The Healing Miracles of Coconut Oil. Excerpt from back jacket:

"If there was an oil you could use for your daily cooking needs that helped protect you from heart disease, cancer, and other degenerative conditions, improved your digestion, strengthened your immune system, and helped you lose excess weight, would you be interested? This is what coconut oil can do for you.

What Coconut Oil DOES NOT Do:
Does not increase blood cholesterol level.
Does not promote platelet stickiness or blood clot formation.
Does not contribute to atherosclerosis or heart disease.
Does not contribute to weight problems.

What Coconut Oil DOES Do:
Reduces risk of atherosclerosis and related illnesses.
Reduces risk of cancer and other degenerative conditions.
Helps prevent bacterial, viral, and fungal (including yeast) infections.
Supports immune system function.
Helps control diabetes.
Provides an immediate source of energy.
Supports healthy metabolic function.
Improves digestion and nutrient absorption.
Supplies important nutrients necessary for good health.
Supplies fewer calories than other fats.
Promotes weight loss.
Helps prevent osteoporosis.
Has a mild delicate flavor.
Is highly resistant to spoilage (long shelf life).
Is heat resistant (the healthiest oil for cooking).
Helps keep skin soft and smooth.
Helps prevent premature aging and wrinkling of the skin.
Helps protect against skin cancer and other blemishes.
Functions as a protective antioxidant. "

Why do some say that coconut oil is bad for you? The US is the largest exporter of soybeans.
The well oiled (PUN INTENDED) marketing machinery funded by the soy bean and corn industry and supported by the American Heart Association was committed to change the American Diet, calling among others, for the substitution of saturated fats for polyunsaturates. The Prudent Diet, as it was called, left a legacy which still haunts us today. 40 years on, this conceptual change in the eating habits of Americans has negatively influenced and changed the dietary regimes of societies all around the world.

Biased studies were done to show that coconut oil, and all saturated fats, were bad for one's health because they raised serum cholesterol levels. However, these studies were done on hydrogenated coconut oil, and all hydrogenated oils produce higher serum cholesterol levels, whether they are saturated or not. Recent research shows that it is the presence of trans fatty acids that causes health problems, as they are fatty acid chains that have been altered from their original form in nature by the oil refining process.

Although many studies at the time had also shown research to the contrary, the mud stuck and by the mid 60's the reputation of all saturated oils in America had been destroyed. This reputation later extended to the rest of the western world.

Now this is a study I read about some time ago:

The USDA was looking for an alternative to corn for fattening beef before slaughter. As an experiment, the cattle were fed coconut oil which was thought to fatten them up nicely since it is a saturated fat. And wonder of wonders!! The cows became leaner and healthier with the undesirable trait of less fat (less marbeling). Nothing further was done with the results of this experiment since it went against the GRAIN (pun intended).

Lauric Acid (found in coconut oil) is necessary for good health says Dr. Mary Enig, a Ph.D. nutritionist/ biochemist and one of the world's leading authorities on fats and oils. She states, "Approximately 50% of the fatty acids in coconut fat are lauric acid. Lauric acid is a medium chain fatty acid, which has the additional beneficial function of being formed into monolaurin in the human or animal body. Monolaurin is the antiviral, antibacterial, and antiprotozoal monoglyceride used by the human or animal to destroy lipid coated viruses such as HIV, herpes, cytomegalovirus, influenza, various pathogenic bacteria including listeria monocytogenes and heliobacter pylori, and protozoa such as giardia lamblia. Some studies have also shown some antimicrobial effects of the free lauric acid."

Did she say listeria? That's one scary disease!!

But why take my word for it? IT'S YOUR HEALTH.

You can research anything mentioned in this newsletter yourself. Some goodsearch engines are www.mamma.com and www.dogpile. com as well as
Google. Enter one or more keywords to do your own research.

Until next time remember .... most illness can be attributed to FOUR important factors that can weaken your immune system and your ability
to fight off disease:

1. Anxiety, depression, anger, guilt and other STRESS factors
2. Improper and/or inadequate NUTRITION habits
3. A sedentary lifestyle that does not include enough EXERCISE
4. Not enough rest and quality SLEEP time

The United States Surgeon General warned Americans in a landmark 1988
report on Nutrition and Health that "diet related diseases account for
68% or more of U.S. deaths"

Remember, I ALWAYS recommend that you ALWAYS consult a professional
herbalist, naturopathologist or physician. I am just passing along
what I hope to be useful information.

Admin