World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» AISH
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 30 EmptyYesterday at 11:31 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 30 EmptyYesterday at 11:24 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 30 EmptyYesterday at 11:01 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 30 EmptyYesterday at 10:14 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 30 EmptyYesterday at 10:06 pm by Admin

» The Great Tragedy - Greg Laurie Devotion
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 30 EmptyYesterday at 10:00 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 30 EmptyYesterday at 9:39 pm by Admin

» Europe resolution on Zelenskyy’s “peace formula”
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 30 EmptyYesterday at 9:03 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 30 EmptyYesterday at 8:42 pm by Admin

» Israel Judaica and Roman Hadrian
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 30 EmptyYesterday at 4:34 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 30 EmptyYesterday at 2:33 pm by Admin

» Ancient Hatred Reviving? Vatican
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 30 EmptyYesterday at 12:53 am by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 30 EmptyYesterday at 12:27 am by Admin

» Buried Facts About The Gaza War
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 30 EmptyFri 17 May 2024, 11:33 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 30 EmptyFri 17 May 2024, 10:34 pm by Admin

» FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 30 EmptyFri 17 May 2024, 10:26 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 30 EmptyFri 17 May 2024, 10:22 pm by Admin

» israelAM
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 30 EmptyFri 17 May 2024, 9:44 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 30 EmptyFri 17 May 2024, 9:26 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 30 EmptyThu 16 May 2024, 11:25 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES

Page 30 of 36 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 36  Next

Go down

FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 30 Empty Re: FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES

Post  Admin Sat 01 Sep 2012, 9:24 pm

The Nectar of His Love
(En Español)
The return of Christ is not simply a war story, it is a love story. We read of Christ's love, we accept the doctrinal veracity of His promise, yet how differently we would be both in faith and action if we truly lived in the fullness of His love!
In his letter to the Ephesians, chapter 3, Paul prayed that church would "be strengthened with power through [God's] Spirit in [our] inner man." This inner empowerment is not only so we might endure but so "Christ may dwell in [our] hearts through faith; and that [we], being rooted and grounded in love, may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the breadth and length and height and depth, and to know the love of Christ which surpasses knowledge, that [we] may be filled up to all the fullness of God" (Eph. 3: 17-19).

We read the scriptures, but they may seem like just words or poetry. Yet, truly they are so full, so rich, it is hard to assimilate them. Look at just verse 19 as rendered in the Amplified Bible.

[That you may really come] to know [practically, through experience for yourselves] the love of Christ, which far surpasses mere knowledge [without experience]; that you may be filled [through all your being] unto all the fullness of God [may have the richest measure of the divine Presence, and become a body wholly filled and flooded with God Himself]!

This is God's will for us, not only now, but ever more intensely as we approach the End Times. He prays that we would be "filled through all [our] being unto all the fullness of God." What does that mean - all the fullness? What should we expect when we truly "have the richest measure of the divine Presence"? What is this eternal nectar, this incomprehensible love, that enables us to "become a body wholly filled and flooded with God Himself"!

A Prophetic Love Story
If God's love is truly for us, carrying us into the depths of His heart, then how shall we respond? I am thinking of Mary Magdalene's love for Jesus. Yes, here in the love Jesus has for Mary and in her response, we see flashes of Christ's love for the church. Mary is at Jesus' empty tomb. The apostles came, looked into the sepulcher, and went away bewildered. But Mary lingered, weeping.

It is noteworthy that Jesus did not immediately come to the apostles; He came first to a woman. It tells us Jesus responds to love more than position; He comes first to those who want Him most. The apostles went away wondering, but there was something in Mary's inconsolably broken heart that Jesus Himself was drawn to.

In her sorrow she did not recognize Him. He said, "Woman, why are you weeping? Whom are you seeking?" (John 20:15). Blinded by her tears, she supposes Jesus is the gardener.

"Sir, if you have carried Him away, tell me where you have laid Him, and I will take Him away." Jesus said to her, "Mary!" She turned and said to Him in Hebrew, "Rabboni," (which means, Teacher).

Jesus said to her, "Stop clinging to Me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father." -John 20:15-17

The instant Mary sees the Lord she clings to Him. And here is the most astounding event: Christ interrupted His ascent into heaven to answer this woman's love! Jesus said, "Stop clinging to Me. . . I have not yet ascended." In His next appearance, Jesus appears to the disciples. He tells them, "Touch me." For Mary, He broke protocol. In whatever He meant in saying, "I have not yet ascended," He stopped His progression to be with her!

I am staggered by this response of Christ to Mary's longing! This is the nature of His love. His passion for His bride rules His every thought and action! We are the "joy set before Him" (Heb. 12:2). For us, He endured the anguish of the cross. In so doing, Jesus demonstrated that His love for the church is the highest, most powerful law of His kingdom!

It is His passion for the church that compels Him to come for us in His second coming. Yet, as He broke protocol for Mary, so He reveals His heart to us. If we will be satisfied with nothing less than Christ, it is Christ we shall possess. He will come to us. Of all the marvels in this universe, the greatest is the love Christ has for His church.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
The preceding message is adapted from a chapter in Francis' book,
The Days of His Presence. Available at www.arrowbookstore.com

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
In Christ's Image Training begins September 7

Registration extended through September 3, 2012
[size=12][size=9]FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 30 Icit_termlogo_seminar_150[/size][/size]
For more information on all our training programs start at www.icitc.org and read through the Level I page and then the Tuition page for a full list of enrollment plans.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Please feel free to forward this message to others; acknowledging our website would be kindly appreciated.
To send this message to a friend or print this message, use our
Printer-friendly version.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What did you think about this message?
Tell us on Facebook or Twitter

FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 30 Fb_share FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 30 Twitter_share

August 31, 2012
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 30 Fb_share FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 30 Twitter_share

FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 30 Email_gold
Subscribe to receive
FREE email messages and
bookstore specials

In Christ's Image Training
Ask about our free online course!

Accepting registrations for the September 7
Level I
class

Available also in
Spanish / Español

www.frangipane.org

Reprint Agreement
Your interest in duplicating and re-sending this material is a joy to us. We only ask that you provide website information for the Ministries of Francis Frangipane. The only exception is if the article is an excerpt from a book by another publisher. In this case they have asked that they be listed as the reference.

If you are financially unable to purchase a product by Pastor Frangipane, he would love to give you your choice of any one of his eBooks for free, or for whatever you can afford. One free eBook per household please. (Visit our FAQ page for more information.)

A service of Frangipane Ministries, Inc.
Copyright (c) 2012
All rights reserved.
Unless otherwise stated, all Scripture quotations were taken from the
NASB.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 30 Empty Re: FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES

Post  Admin Fri 31 Aug 2012, 11:34 am

[size=12][size=12]
[size=9]
[size=12]Level I classes begin September 7, 2012
Registration extended to Monday, September 3 at
5:00 PM CST
There are qualities of heart that actually attract the pleasure of God. If we possess unoffendable faith in our pursuit of Christ's likeness; if we walk humbly with our God; if we position ourselves in the intercessor's gap; and if abide in Christ-centered unity with the local body of Christ -- we will attract the pleasure of God, and when we awaken His pleasure, His power soon follows. Sign up today for our next In Christ's Image Training course starting September 7. www.icitc.org.

In Christ's Image Training is a six-month, online course developed by Pastor Frangipane. It is based on 40 years of seeking God, study and revelatory insights. These are proven truths that break chains and lead to power in our Christian walk.

ICIT provides focused training in four essential stages of spiritual development:

The vision of attaining Christ's likeness,
Possessing Christ's humility,
Developing a strong prayer life
and becoming one with other Christ believers.
The course comes right to your home via email and audio messages and is designed to lift one's focus toward the actual presence of Jesus Christ. The complete course not only includes 44 lessons and 39 audio messages, but the discerning student will actually find the Lord using the weekly lessons to stage opportunities to deepen the truths found in the training.

For those with limited funds, the entire text is free by email. Just enroll in the Free Lesson Plan.

For more information on all our training programs start at www.icitc.org and read through the Level I page and then the Tuition page for a full list of enrollment plans.

1.) Go to to www.icitc.org and read through the Level I page, FAQ page,
Level I Syllabus page
and Tuition page.

2.) Choose an enrollment plans below.

3.) Next, complete the Level I Registration form.

4.) Submit the registration form before August 30. Class begins September 7, 2012.

Training also available in Spanish / Español

www.frangipane.org[/size][/size][/size][/size]
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 22 Aug 2012, 11:11 am

This message was written by Francis' daughter Joy in 1995. It has been part of our In Christ's Image Training Prayer track since 2002. We felt that this would be a special blessing to some of you right now. Currently, Joy and her husband, Steve, have two children of their own. She is a successful businesswoman who continues to be an immense blessing to her parents.

Your Children Will Return
By Joy Frangipane Marion
(En Español)

No one can tell me that fathers and daughters can't have close relationships, or even become best friends. People are almost envious of the love my dad and I share. The only time we argue is about who loves who the most. But our relationship was not always this warm. There was a time when I felt I had lost my ability to love my father. I was a teenage Christian in a public high school. My Christian background made me different. I was new, craving acceptance. My father's rules seemed to be the source of my rejections.

Fueled by my insecurities, in my eyes my dad became the root of my problems. While I set an adequate standard and struggled to live by it, he was strict. I was angry because he refused to back down from the standard he knew was right. He refused to appeal to my ignorance in order to keep my acceptance.

Things were going from bad to worse during those years. We hit bottom the day I looked him square in the eyes and told him that I hated him. They were harsh words, but it was a hard time. I didn't really hate him. I hated me. I felt I wasn't bad enough to be accepted by my friends and not good enough to be accepted at home. When these feelings take over your life, you search for something---anything---to blame. I chose my father. He carried the blunt of my pain. He even became my enemy.

In my heart I knew I didn't hate him. I was angry and confused. I felt he wasn't concerned with how I felt. It seemed he had made no room for compromise with my situation. He risked losing my love to save my soul.

It was a hard time for us both. He suffered the pain of rejection as I did. He suffered the hurt and the loss, but from a different angle. His fear of the Lord withstood his fear of pain. He loved me, but he had a higher obligation than my favor and my approval. I'm sure at times he wondered if he was doing the right thing. There must of been times when he felt like his prayers were hitting the ceiling and bouncing back at his feet.

At times I'm sure he considered lowering his standards. It would have made things so much easier than wrestling with the power of an independent, strong-willed child. These considerations may have come, but he never gave in to them. He stood firm and prayed harder.

The "prayer of a righteous man availeth much" (James 5:16 KJV). Many times he cried out to the Lord in anguish and in frustration. "What have I done wrong?" My father has a wonderful ministry to God in prayer. I think I had something to do with the character God worked in him during those days. Before he ever prayed for cities and nations he was on his face praying for me.

"Train up a child in the way he should go, even when he is old he will not depart from it" (Prov. 22:6). That verse was a promise that he would hold on to. "Your sons and daughters will prophesy" was another promise he stood upon (Joel 2:28). He had given me to the Lord, set a godly standard and held God to His word.

At the same time, I was wrestling with my salvation. My desire to be accepted by my non-Christian friends at school warred against my desire to be with the Lord. James speaks of a double-minded person being unstable in all of their ways (James 1:8). I was completely unstable. I walked on a line between Heaven and hell. I wanted the best of both worlds and was satisfied in neither.

Although I had been brought up in the church, the world had taken its toll on me. My eyes had been blinded to the sin in my own life, further separating me from God and parents. It was so hard for me to see my way out.

When a child is brought up in a Christian home, regardless of what may happen, there is a seed that has been planted in their heart that continues to grow. It's an amazing seed because it can grow in the dark without water; it can even bloom in adversity. The reason we can never outrun God is because He is that seed growing within us. Once you have tasted the presence of the Lord, nothing satisfies you like He can. Sometimes those who seem to be running the hardest from God are doing so because He is so close to them.

On the outside my witness was weak and I was in bondage to my unsaved friends. But inside my heart cried for oneness with the Lord. I hated my double-mindedness as much as my father did. My whole life I wanted strong Christian friends to save the world with me. I wanted the support, I just never had it. I did the best I could, but I lost my sensitivity to sin, and the more I was with non-Christian people the more deceived I became.

Paul warns us to not be deceived: "For what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousnes?" (2 Cor. 6:14). I didn't realize the impact my unsaved friends had on me. The more I was with them the more I conformed to them. When I look back, I know, unless my parents had been praying for me, I would have been on my way to hell.

Sin has a way of moving in and taking control. But "love is as strong as death" and "many waters cannot quench love" (Song of Sol. 8:6,7); "love never fails" (1 Cor. 13:8). And prayer is the highest power through which love is released. I had to relearn how to love. My love had become completely self-centered and conditional. I had failed to realize that my father and my Lord loved me unconditionally. I had only to try. I had only to bridge the communication gap to understand that God had loved me before I was even aware of His standards. And my dad loved me for me alone, not for something I had to become.

My relationship with my father is wonderful, and that's the truth. God has proven faithful in the working of both our lives. The Lord has bridged the gap and filled it with love. It took me leaving my environment and being planted with Christian people who faithfully loved me. It also took my will to change, but it did happen.

Listen, please don't give up on your teenagers. Don't sacrifice God's standards of righteousness to appeal to their carnal nature. They can't respect you for it and God won't honor it. Your children were not consecrated to Satan; they were dedicated to the Lord. He has had His hand on them and He will not forget them. He has heard your prayers and He is faithful to your cries. He is your God.

Prayer works. I'm living proof of it. I look back now and see how many times nothing but the miraculous dedication of loving parents took me out of hopeless situations. The Lord will not forsake His children. He will not turn His back on them. We are never too far from His reach. Believe the promises of the Lord. He is not a liar. He honors a steadfast heart. Hold on. Your children will come back to the Lord.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

It's time to make the main thing the main thing!
To better synchronize our lessons with school and church schedules in North America, we are moving our October 6 term to September 7. This means that if you have wanted to bring In Christ's Image Training into your church curriculum but couldn't because of scheduling issues, now ICIT can work with your September start dates. It also means that if you never had a training program in your congregation, you can begin with In Christ's Image Training. This is a wonderful means of inspiring Christlikeness, building mature staff and intercessory teams and, in general, bringing the entire congregation into the highest purpose of our existence: conformity to Jesus Christ.

Registrations accepted through August 30, 2012
[size=12][size=9]FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 30 Icit_termlogo_seminar_150[/size][/size]In Christ's Image Training is a six-month, online course developed by Pastor Frangipane. It is based on over 40 years of seeking God, study and revelatory insights. These are proven truths that break chains and lead to power in our Christian walk.
The training comes to your home via email; the accompanying audio messages are mailed. The entire course is designed to lift one's focus toward the actual presence of Jesus Christ, creating those heart attitudes that lead to an open heavens. The complete course includes 44 lessons and 39 audio messages. Yet, the discerning student will find the Lord using the weekly lessons during the week to stage opportunities to deepen the truths found in the training.

1.) Go to to www.icitc.org and read through the Level I page, FAQ page, Level I Syllabus page and Tuition page.

4.) Submit the registration form before August 30. Class begins September 7, 2012.

Individual Plan:
Option 1, Foundation Plan:
Free - Includes forty-four (44) unique lessons with 1-2 chapters sent weekly. Focused themes: Christlikeness, Humility, Prayer and Unity. Lessons are sent via email for 24 weeks.
(Free lessons are for new students only.)

Option 2, Accountability Plan:
$65.00 - Includes weekly training lessons (1-2 chapters) exams and feedback. No audio messages or certification.

Option 3, Full Package w/audio MP3 downloads:
$200.00 Now $125.00* - Optimal Recommended Training. Includes all of the above, but also comes with 39 audio teachings from Pastor Frangipane, enhancing the depth of impartation and insights.

Group Plan:
Local groups of 4 - 7 - $90.00 per student Now $58.00
Local groups of 8 or more - $80.00 per student Now $49.00

Married Couples:
$350.00* per married couple, when choosing CD format for audios Now $175.00*
$315.00* per married couple, when choosing MP3 format for audios Now $157.50*

* You may choose an optional two-payment plan for the Individual and Married Couples plans: half due
at the time of enrollment and the balance plus $5.00, administration fee, due within 90 days.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Please feel free to forward this message to others; acknowledging our website would be kindly appreciated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

August 21, 2012

Subscribe to receive
FREE email messages and
bookstore specials

Level I
class

Available also in
Spanish / Español

www.frangipane.org

Reprint Agreement
Your interest in duplicating and re-sending this material is a joy to us. We only ask that you provide website information for the Ministries of Francis Frangipane. The only exception is if the article is an excerpt from a book by another publisher. In this case they have asked that they be listed as the reference.

If you are financially unable to purchase a product by Pastor Frangipane, he would love to give you your choice of any one of his eBooks for free, or for whatever you can afford. One free eBook per household please. (Visit our FAQ page for more information.)

Copyright (c) 2012
All rights reserved.
NASB.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 12 Aug 2012, 11:16 am

[size=21]Renewing Our Strength Like the Eagle
On-Site Seminar 2012
[/size]

A special thanks to everyone who joined us during this year's ICIT onsite. We had a great time with students coming from the UK, Canada and Mexico, as well as from a number of states here in the USA. Everyone brought a great level of faith and anticipation, and as we worshipped and ministered to the Lord, His presence settled upon us in a unique atmosphere of renewal and transformational grace.

There is nothing like being in a worship service, standing with people who sincerely love God and pouring out your heart in praise and adoration. I was personally impacted. I believe everyone who came left with a cargo of blessing and grace.

While there are advantages to being in a live service, listening to a message on CD or DVD afterward can be uniquely beneficial as well. With digital media, you can be more deliberate, take notes, pause, research, and then continue studying. Seminar photos

Order online from Arrow Publications:
2012 ICIT On-Site CD Series (audio) - $52.50 (Retail - $60.00)

2012 ICIT On-Site DVD Series (video) - $117.00 (Retail - $120.00)

2012 On-Site Seminar - Audio Series MP3 - $26.25 (Retail $30.00)
(audio download)

Video downloads must order all three bundles for entire seminar due to file size.
2012 On-Site Seminar messages 1, 2 & 3 - Video Series Download - $17.55 (Retail $18.00)

2012 On-Site Seminar messages 4, 5, & 6 - Video Series Download -
$17.55 (Retail $18.00)

2012 On-Site Seminar messages 7, 8, 9 & 10 - Video Series Download - $23.40 (Retail $24.00)
ICIT students save an additional 10% with coupon code: CHRISTLIKE
Visit our Special's page to order
Limited Time Offer

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

On-Site 2012 Message Titles

Available in CD, DVD, MP3 and MP4 formats

Feed on His Faithfulness
Francis Frangipane

The Language of God
Francis Frangipane

Do We Know Him as Lord?
Francis Frangipane

The Last Kingdom on Earth
Francis Frangipane

The Glory of His Kingdom
Francis Frangipane

So How Do We Love?
Francis Frangipane

The Faith of Abraham
Zach Blickens

Heal My Unbelief
Steve Irwin
Arresting Our Old Nature
Brian Fink

The Tabernacle of David
Erin James Sain

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Also available are albums from past on-site seminars in various formats:
2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005, 2004 and 2003
More Information

Arrow Publications phone orders:
US orders toll free: 1-877-363-6889
International orders: 1-319-395-7833

Mail Orders:
Arrow Publications
PO Box 10102
Cedar Rapids, IA 52410

(For individual messages please call to order:
US toll free: 1-877-363-6889 | International orders: 1-319-395-7833)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 11 Aug 2012, 10:02 am

The Staff of God
(En Español)
Imagine a church staff where each person's primary vision is to attain Christlikeness. Picture working with this group of people: not only do they each fulfill their responsibilities, but they are also earnestly walking in both Christ's humility and also His redemptive view of life. Add to these virtues that they are committed to unoffendable unity in their relationships. Is there any doubt that with such a team God could change the world?
Before you say the above is impossible, I'm actually describing my staff. While none of us is perfect, and we still have to match individual gifts correctly with ministry needs, the compelling vision for each person is to become Christlike.

It wasn't always this way. We have had our share of misunderstandings and immaturity. We even suffered a couple times from "staff infection." Over the decades, however, we have learned some things that are invaluable in creating both vision and right attitudes.

In Ancient Times
According to the dictionary, a staff is "a group of assistants to a manager, executive, or other person in authority" (The American Heritage® Dictionary). However, originally a staff was not a team of people but a strong, straight branch that was cut from a tree and sanded smooth. Upon this staff a traveler would lean as he walked. The purpose of the staff was for support, balance and also used as a weapon to protect the traveler. From this insight, perhaps we can better understand the genesis of the word staff and how a spiritual staff can provide strength, balance and protection for a leader.

Of course, when we talk about leader/staff relationships, the leader must first be passionate about personal conformity to Christ. Obviously, the leader will not be perfect, but he or she should be sincerely reaching for Christlikeness. A leader, by definition, is someone whom others follow. The more clearly leaders demonstrate that their life goal is conformity to Jesus, the more they will inspire their staff to follow them.

Amazing Power in a Godly Staff
Yet, there is further insight into the power of a Christlike staff. Remember when the Almighty appeared to Moses in the burning bush? The Lord told Moses to cast his staff to the ground. Immediately, the staff turned into a dangerous snake from which Moses fled. Rather than being the leader's protector, it had become his enemy. My first point is this: if a staff has not been touched by God to serve a particular leader---if it still harbors jealousy and selfish ambition (see James 3:16)---then it has the capacity to suddenly turn into a serpent.

However, in the above story the Lord told Moses to pick up the serpent, and as he did, it returned again to being a staff. When we lay our staff at the feet of God, that staff will be different when the Lord tells us to lift it again. When God gives you the staff He has chosen, there will be supernatural power accompanying it. In fact, listen to what the Lord said to Moses: "You shall take in your hand this staff, with which you shall perform the signs" (Ex. 4:17).

The Holy Spirit placed an anointing upon Moses' staff and with the staff he worked miracles. Repeatedly we see in the Israelites' deliverance from Egypt that it wasn't Moses alone that released miracles; the signs and wonders came through his staff. Moses pointed the staff, struck the waters with the staff, and waved it up at the sky; the staff was the instrument through which divine power manifest!

Not only that, but from that point on Moses' staff was called by an additional name. It was now called the "staff of God" (Ex. 4:20; 17:9).

Oh, I pray this is a revelation to your heart! It is not enough for a man or woman of God to be anointed---their staff must become the staff of God. And there is no greater means to fulfilling the purpose of God than when a leader and staff all choose to pursue conformity to Christ.

Again I assure you, no one on my staff is even halfway perfect (least of all me). However, everyone has been through In Christ's Image Training, where the clarity of attaining Christlikeness has become our common goal.

It is time to focus upon the high calling of God for our churches, which is nothing less than "to grow up in all aspects into Him who is the head, even Christ" (Eph. 4:15). Regardless of how successful your ministry has been in the past, imagine the success that awaits you with a staff united in their pursuit of Christ's likeness: the staff of God!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

It's time to make the main thing the main thing!
To better synchronize our lessons with school and church schedules in North America, we are moving our October 6 term to September 7. This means that if you have wanted to bring In Christ's Image Training into your church curriculum but couldn't because of scheduling issues, now ICIT can work with your September start dates. It also means that if you never had a training program in your congregation, you can begin with In Christ's Image Training. This is a wonderful means of inspiring Christlikeness, building mature staff and intercessory teams and, in general, bringing the entire congregation into the highest purpose of our existence: conformity to Jesus Christ.

[size=12][size=9]FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 30 Icit_termlogo_seminar_150[/size][/size]In Christ's Image Training is a six-month, online course developed by Pastor Frangipane. It is based on over 40 years of seeking God, study and revelatory insights. These are proven truths that break chains and lead to power in our Christian walk.
The training comes to your home via email; the accompanying audio messages are mailed. The entire course is designed to lift one's focus toward the actual presence of Jesus Christ, creating those heart attitudes that lead to an open heavens. The complete course includes 44 lessons and 39 audio messages. Yet, the discerning student will find the Lord using the weekly lessons during the week to stage opportunities to deepen the truths found in the training.

1.) Go to to www.icitc.org and read through the Level I page, FAQ page, Level I Syllabus page and Tuition page.

Individual Plan:
Free - Includes forty-four (44) unique lessons with 1-2 chapters sent weekly. Focused themes: Christlikeness, Humility, Prayer and Unity. Lessons are sent via email for 24 weeks.

$65.00 - Includes weekly training lessons (1-2 chapters) exams and feedback. No audio messages or certification.

$200.00 Now $125.00* - Optimal Recommended Training. Includes all of the above, but also comes with 39 audio teachings from Pastor Frangipane, enhancing the depth of impartation and insights.

Group Plan:

Married Couples:

* You may choose an optional two-payment plan for the Individual and Married Couples plans: half due
at the time of enrollment and the balance plus $5.00, administration fee, due within 90 days.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

August 10, 2012

Subscribe to receive
FREE
email messages.

Level I
class

Available also in
Spanish / Español

www.frangipane.org

Reprint Agreement

Copyright (c) 2012
All rights reserved.
NASB.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 09 Aug 2012, 8:23 pm

[size=21][size=12]FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 30 Seminar_12_lgRenewing Our Strength Like the Eagle[/size]
On-Site Seminar 2012
[/size]

A special thanks to everyone who joined us during this year's ICIT onsite. We had a great time with students coming from the UK, Canada and Mexico, as well as from a number of states here in the USA. Everyone brought a great level of faith and anticipation, and as we worshipped and ministered to the Lord, His presence settled upon us in a unique atmosphere of renewal and transformational grace.

There is nothing like being in a worship service, standing with people who sincerely love God and pouring out your heart in praise and adoration. I was personally impacted. I believe everyone who came left with a cargo of blessing and grace.

While there are advantages to being in a live service, listening to a message on CD or DVD afterward can be uniquely beneficial as well. With digital media, you can be more deliberate, take notes, pause, research, and then continue studying. Seminar photos

Order online from Arrow Publications:
2012 ICIT On-Site CD Series (audio) - $52.50 (Retail - $60.00)

2012 ICIT On-Site DVD Series (video) - $117.00 (Retail - $120.00)

2012 On-Site Seminar - Audio Series MP3 - $26.25 (Retail $30.00)
(audio download)

Video downloads must order all three bundles for entire seminar due to file size.
2012 On-Site Seminar messages 1, 2 & 3 - Video Series Download - $17.55 (Retail $18.00)

2012 On-Site Seminar messages 4, 5, & 6 - Video Series Download -
$17.55 (Retail $18.00)

2012 On-Site Seminar messages 7, 8, 9 & 10 - Video Series Download - $23.40 (Retail $24.00)
ICIT students save an additional 10% with coupon code: CHRISTLIKE
Visit our Special's page to order
Limited Time Offer

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

On-Site 2012 Message Titles

Available in CD, DVD, MP3 and MP4 formats

Feed on His Faithfulness
Francis Frangipane

The Language of God
Francis Frangipane

Do We Know Him as Lord?
Francis Frangipane

The Last Kingdom on Earth
Francis Frangipane

The Glory of His Kingdom
Francis Frangipane

So How Do We Love?
Francis Frangipane

The Faith of Abraham
Zach Blickens

Heal My Unbelief
Steve Irwin
Arresting Our Old Nature
Brian Fink

The Tabernacle of David
Erin James Sain

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Also available are albums from past on-site seminars in various formats:
2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005, 2004 and 2003
More Information

Arrow Publications phone orders:
US orders toll free: 1-877-363-6889
International orders: 1-319-395-7833

Mail Orders:
Arrow Publications
PO Box 10102
Cedar Rapids, IA 52410

(For individual messages please call to order:
US toll free: 1-877-363-6889 | International orders: 1-319-395-7833)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 03 Aug 2012, 8:16 pm

A Thankful Heart - Part 2
(En Español)
A Thankful Man is a Humble Man
If you think you know God but do not live your life in gratitude before Him, it is doubtful that you really knew Him in the first place. A thankful heart honors God. Too often when people say they "know God," what we actually mean is they know facts about God. But we should ask ourselves, "Do I truly know Him?"

Paul warns that just knowing doctrines about God is not enough to enter eternal life. He said,

"For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood through what has been made, so that they are without excuse. For even though they knew God, they did not honor Him as God or give thanks; but they became futile in their speculations, and their foolish heart was darkened" (Rom. 1:20-21).

Even though we may know God, if we do not "honor Him as God or give thanks" to Him in our daily walk, our minds darken. When we are in that hardened, ungrateful state of mind, every word we speak is a spark lit by hell, set to destroy the quality of our lives (James 3:6).

H. W. Beecher said, "Pride slays thanksgiving . . . a proud man is seldom a grateful man, for he never thinks he gets as much as he deserves." We should be thankful that we do not get what we deserve!

When God gives us less than we desire, it is not because He is teaching us poverty; what He is teaching us is thankfulness. You see, life - real life - is not based upon what we amass but on what we enjoy. Even in difficult circumstances God still gives us much to appreciate. We fail to see what the Lord has provided because our hearts are wrong.

Someone once said, "When I see a poor man who is grateful, I know if he were rich, he would be generous." A thankful spirit is akin to a generous spirit, for both appreciate and receive the riches of God. When we are thankful with little, God can entrust us with much.

Out of Zion God Has Shown Forth
"The Mighty One, God, the Lord, has spoken, and summoned the earth from the rising of the sun to its setting. Out of Zion, the perfection of beauty, God has shone forth" (Ps. 50:1-2).

The Lord desires to shine forth out of Zion. It is this God, who beautifies His creation with His presence, who is calling us into covenant He says, "Gather My godly ones to Me, those who have made a covenant with Me by sacrifice" (Ps. 50:5).

To make a covenant with someone is to enjoin ourselves in the most solemn bonds of unity. A covenant is more than a promise; it is the pledge of two lives to live as one. The union God seeks with us is called a covenant of sacrifice.

This covenant is not a ritual form of worship; it is not the Jewish sacrifice of bulls and goats. It transcends time and methodology and reaches to every soul who longs for the living God. It is a covenant of thanksgiving. He says,

"He who offers a sacrifice of thanksgiving honors Me; and to him who orders his way aright I shall show the salvation of God" (Psalm 50:23).

The terms of the covenant are simple: We pledge to thank Him and adore Him in everything; He pledges to shine forth from our lives in the perfection of beauty. It is a sacrifice of thanksgiving, for it will cost us to praise Him when we hurt. But to do so is part of our healing and the beginning of our salvation.

Begin to thank Him. Name the gifts He has given you, starting with the blessing of life itself. When we thank Him, we are honoring Him.

Today God is calling for His people to enter into a covenant bond with Him - a covenant where we pledge to live a thankful life and He pledges His life to shine forth through us. This covenant of thanksgiving is the key that shuts and bolts the door to demonic oppression in a person's life. It is a glorious gate into the shelter of the Most High God.

Blessed Lord, I come this day to covenant with You. By Your grace, I will be thankful regardless of what my life seems. You have given me so much. Forgive me for complaining! This day, I make a covenant of thanksgiving. In Jesus' name. Amen.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
The Shelter of the Most High. Available at www.arrowbookstore.com

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Save up to 40% off select items
Limited time offer - ending soon

FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 30 Pkg_shelter-book-cd_sm

The Shelter of the Most High -
book or eBook

The Shelter of the Most High Companion Teaching - Audio Series

Packages available

Visit our Special's page to order online

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

August 3, 2012

Subscribe to receive
FREE
email messages.

Level I
class

Available also in
Spanish / Español

Ministry Support

Reprint Agreement

Copyright (c) 2012
All rights reserved.
NASB.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 29 Jul 2012, 8:54 am

A Thankful Heart - Part 1
(En Español)
The very quality of your life, whether you love it or hate it, is based upon how thankful you are toward God. It is one's attitude that determines whether life unfolds into a place of blessedness or wretchedness. Indeed, looking at the same rose bush, some people complain that the roses have thorns while others rejoice that some thorns come with roses. It all depends on your perspective.
This is the only life you will have before you enter eternity. If you want to find joy, you must first find thankfulness. Indeed, the one who is thankful for even a little enjoys much. But the unappreciative soul is always miserable, always complaining. He lives outside the shelter of the Most High God.

Perhaps the worst enemy we have is not the devil but our own tongue. James tells us, "The tongue is set among our members as that which . . . sets on fire the course of our life" (James 3:6). He goes on to say this fire is ignited by hell. Consider: with our own words we can enter the spirit of Heaven or the agonies of hell!

It is hell with its punishments, torments and misery that controls the life of the grumbler and complainer! Paul expands this thought in 1 Corinthians 10:10, where he reminds us of the Jews who "grumble[d] . . . and were destroyed by the destroyer." The fact is, every time we open up to grumbling and complaining, the quality of our life is reduced proportionally -- a destroyer is bringing our life to ruin!

People often ask me, "What is the ruling demon over our church or city?" They expect me to answer with the ancient Aramaic or Phoenician name of a fallen angel. What I usually tell them is a lot more practical: one of the most pervasive evil influences over our nation is ingratitude!

Do not minimize the strength and cunning of this enemy! Paul said that the Jews who grumbled and complained during their difficult circumstances were "destroyed by the destroyer." Who was this destroyer? If you insist on discerning an ancient world ruler, one of the most powerful spirits mentioned in the Bible is Abaddon, whose Greek name is Apollyon. It means "destroyer" (Rev. 9:11). Paul said the Jews were destroyed by this spirit. In other words, when we are complaining or unthankful, we open the door to the destroyer, Abaddon, the demon king over the abyss of hell!

In the Presence of God
Multitudes in our nation have become specialists in the "science of misery." They are experts -- moral accountants who can, in a moment, tally all the wrongs society has ever done to them or their group. I have never talked with one of these people who was happy, blessed or content about anything. They expect an imperfect world to treat them perfectly.

Truly, there are people in this wounded country of ours who need special attention. However, most of us simply need to repent of ingratitude, for it is ingratitude itself that is keeping wounds alive! We simply need to forgive the wrongs of the past and become thankful for what we have in the present.

The moment we become grateful, we actually begin to ascend spiritually into the presence of God. The psalmist wrote,

"Serve the Lord with gladness; come before Him with joyful singing. . . . Enter His gates with thanksgiving and His courts with praise. Give thanks to Him, bless His name. For the Lord is good; His lovingkindness is everlasting and His faithfulness to all generations" (Psalm 100:2, 4-5).

It does not matter what your circumstances are; the instant you begin to thank God, even though your situation has not changed, you begin to change. The key that unlocks the gates of Heaven is a thankful heart. Entrance into the courts of God comes as you simply begin to praise the Lord.

Blessed Lord, forgive me for being a complainer. Help me to offer to You the sacrifice of thanksgiving in all things. Lord, I come this day to covenant with You. By Your grace, I will be thankful regardless of what my life seems to be. Oh God, remember Your covenant pledge and gather me near to Your heart. In Jesus' name. Amen.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
The Shelter of the Most High. Available at www.arrowbookstore.com

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Limited time offer

FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 30 Pkg_shelter-book-cd_smThe Shelter of the Most High -
book or eBook

The Shelter of the Most High Companion Teaching - Audio Series
Or packages with book and CD

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

July 27, 2012

Subscribe to receive
FREE
email messages.

Registration begins soon for the October 5
Level I
class

Available also in
Spanish / Español

Ministry Support

Reprint Agreement

Copyright (c) 2012
All rights reserved.
NASB.

Bring Your Church into In Christ's Image Training This September

Level I classes begin September 7, 2012

[size=12][size=12][size=9]FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 30 Icit_termlogo_seminar_150[/size][/size]In Christ's Image Training is a six-month, online course developed by Pastor Frangipane. It is based on over 40 years of seeking God, study and revelatory insights. These are proven truths that break chains and lead to power in our Christian walk.

Level I Syllabus page
and Tuition page.

Individual Plan:

Group Plan:

Married Couples:

www.frangipane.org
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 30 1
[/size]
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 24 Jul 2012, 11:20 pm

Friends, gentle announcement:

Each week we make available to our spiritual family selected spiritual resources at reduced prices. This is a good opportunity to pick up books, audios and videos at up to 37-40% off. Your purchase not only helps us cover our expenses and salaries, but helps to provide materials to thousands of Christians around the world at no cost.

Sale ends tomorrow, Tuesday July 24 at 5:00 pm CST.

Thank you for your time! FF's Staff

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 14 Jul 2012, 7:40 pm

Becoming A People of Mercy
(En Español)
Throughout His life, Jesus reached to those rejected by others. He loved the outcasts, those who were despised, scorned, and excluded. Yet His practice of dining with known evildoers offended the Pharisees, and they confronted Jesus' disciples with this question: "Why is your Teacher eating with the tax-gatherers and sinners?" (Matt. 9:11).
When Jesus heard their question, He answered, "It is not those who are healthy who need a physician, but those who are sick. But go and learn what this means, ‘I desire compassion, and not sacrifice,' for I did not come to call the righteous, but sinners (Matt. 9:12-13).

Jesus told the religious Pharisees to go and learn what our heavenly Father meant when He said, "I desire compassion [mercy], and not sacrifice." So many today are religious without being compassionate. Compassion in the Greek language means a "yearning in the bowels." It is something that cannot be easily ignored.

You see, a religion without love is an abomination to God. The church needs to learn that God desires love and compassion, not merely an adherence to ritual and sacrifice.

It is right that we should be troubled by the sins of our nation. But we must remember, all nations sin. All cultures have seasons of moral decline and spiritual malaise. Yet these periods can become turning points if, in times of distress, leaders and intercessors cry to the Lord for mercy. Thus, Christlike prayer brings redemption out of disaster.

Mercy, Not Wrath
The church was created not to fulfill God's wrath, but to complete His mercy. True prayer is born of love and comes in the midst of sin and need. It comes not to condemn, but to cover.

Jesus said His Father's house would be a "house of prayer for all the nations" (Mark 11:17). Consider passionately this phrase: "prayer for." Jesus taught His disciples to "pray for" those who would persecute or mistreat them (Matt. 5:44). When Job "prayed for" his friends (Job 42:10), God fully restored him. We are to "pray for the peace of Jerusalem" (Ps. 122:6), and "pray for" each other so that we may be healed (James 5:16). Paul wrote that God "desires all men to be saved" (1 Tim. 2:4). Therefore, he urged "that entreaties and prayers…be made on behalf of all men, for kings and all who are in authority" (vv. 1-2).

The nature of our calling is to pray for people in difficulty, in sin, in sickness, and in need of God.

Conformed to the Lamb of God
Consider this: the only being in all the universe worthy to "open the book" and release God's wrath on sin is the very One in all the universe least likely to do so. His commitment to man's redemption was a total sacrifice, an offering that abides eternally at God's throne. Yes, He is the lion of the tribe of Judah, but He is also the Lamb slain for men's sins. He is the only One to whom authority is given to open the book of divine wrath (see Rev. 5).

Because Christ paid the highest price for redemption, we can be confident that He will not release divine fury until He fully exhausts divine mercy. Even then, when His judgments finally come, they will continue to be guided by His motive of mercy, giving time for sinners to repent.

God's Word tells us plainly: "As He is, so also are we in this world" (1 John 4:17). Our pattern is the Lamb. Our goal is not merely the exposure of sin, but also the unveiling of the sacrifice for sin. Our great commission is to bring healing and the message of God's mercy to the nations. Until Christ breaks the seals that ultimately will lead to wrath, we must stand in intercession before God as ambassadors of the Lamb.

May the Lord give us a clear vision of this truth: intercession is the essence of Christ's life. Not only is He now at the right hand of the Father interceding for us (Rom. 8:34), but His coming to earth and dying for sins was one extended act of intercession. Jesus beheld the depravity of mankind's sin. He examined it carefully in all of its offensiveness, perversity, and repulsiveness. Yes, He rebuked it when necessary, but the wonder of the Gospel is that, in spite of mankind's sin, God so deeply loved the world that He sent His Son to die for us (John 3:16-17).

We are called to follow this same amazing pattern of mercy.

We are not minimizing sin when we maximize Christ's mercy. There is a difference between whitewashing sin and bloodwashing it. The reality that compels God's heart---that is an underlying principle of life---is "mercy triumphs over judgment" (James 2:13). To live a life of mercy corresponds perfectly with God's heart. Mercy precisely fulfills the divine purpose: to transform man into the Redeemer's image.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
The Power of One Christlike Life. Available at www.arrowbookstore.com

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Save up to 37% off select items
Limited time offer

FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 30 Pkg_christlike-knowing-more_sm
More of God - Audio Series
Audio sample
Knowing God - Audio or Video Series
The Power of One Christlike Life - book
Or packages with all three

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

July 13, 2012

Subscribe to receive
FREE
email messages.

Level I
class

Available also in
Spanish / Español

Ministry Support

Reprint Agreement

Copyright (c) 2012
All rights reserved.
NASB.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 08 Jul 2012, 9:33 pm

Everyone Who Seeks Finds
(En Español)
It is not hard to recognize one who has spent extended time at a newsstand: his conversation overflows with the drama of current affairs. And, it is not hard to discern a person who has come from a sporting event, as their face reveals the outcome of the game. Likewise, people can tell when an individual has spent extended time seeking God. An imperturbable calm guards their heart, and their countenance is radiant with light, as with the morning dew of Heaven.
Beloved, to seek and find God is everything.

The Eternal Imprint
It is to our shame that, in our era, church services do not focus more on actually seeking God. Yes, we do honor God and thank Him for what He has done. We sing and hear a sermon and, perhaps, enjoy a time of fellowship with others. Yet only rarely do we depart a congregational meeting with the fire of eternity reflecting off our faces. Instead, we fill up with information about God without actually drawing near to Him. Most of us are still largely unaware of God's presence.

While we rightly need church programs, fellowship, and times for ministry training, we must not automatically assume that religious indoctrination is the same thing as actually seeking God. And while I am often blessed listening to contemporary Christian music, even godly entertainment is no substitute for my own worship encounter with God.

Therefore, let us ask ourselves: Is there a place and a time set apart in our spiritual lives where we can give ourselves to seeking God? What if the Spirit of God actually desired to manifest Himself during our worship service? Would the Lord have to wait until we finished our scheduled program? I respect and recognize the need for order; we need the scheduled times for announcements and the defined purposes that currently occupy Sunday mornings, but have we made room for God Himself?

"He Knew Not That His Face Shone"
When we first determine to draw near to God, it may seem we have little to show for our efforts. Yet, be assured: even the thought of seeking God is a step toward our transformation. Still, we often do not notice the first signs of our spiritual renewal, for as we grow increasingly more aware of God, we simultaneously grow increasingly less aware of ourselves. Though we may not see that we are changing, others certainly will.

Consider the experience of Moses. The Lord's servant had ascended Mount Sinai, and there stood before the living God. The eyes of Moses were actually filled with God's sun-like glory; his ears actually heard the audible sound of the Lord's voice. Yet, when Moses returned to the people, the Bible says he "did not know that the skin of his face shone" (Exod. 34:29). When the Israelites saw the fire of God's glory on the face of Moses, "they were afraid to come near him" (v. 30). They saw he had been with God.

The church needs more people who have, like Moses, climbed closer to the Almighty, people who have stood in the sacred fire of God's presence. Instead, we exhaust ourselves arguing over peripheral doctrines or styles of music in our song services. Perhaps there are benefits to constantly debating the nuances of our doctrines, but are we not more truly thirsting for the reality of God?

The Enemy's Resistance
What happens when we seek God? The Bible says at the very moment we are drawing near to Him, the living presence of God Himself is drawing near to us (James 4:8). Help is coming, redemption for our situation is on its way, strength will soon be arriving and the powers of healing activated.

But, one may argue, what if we seek Him and He does not come near. Fear not, He will. He may not manifest as we supposed, but He will come. However, let us also acknowledge there may be a spiritual battle. We must be persistent.

Recall the experience of the prophet Daniel (Dan. 10:2-13). For three weeks he sought the Lord with fasting and mourning. Then, suddenly, an angel of the Lord appeared to him, assuring him that "from the first day that you set your heart … on humbling yourself before your God, your words were heard" (v. 12). What took so long? The "prince of the kingdom of Persia," a demonic spiritual ruler, stood against the angel sent to Daniel. There was spiritual warfare.

So strengthen your heart for the likelihood of battle. There may be delays and resistance. Remember, it is those who overcome who inherit the promises of God.

Human Frailty
Beyond the obstacles caused by spiritual warfare, we also have inherent weaknesses that can hinder our quest for God. For example, you begin to seek God, but instead of making progress, you find yourself distracted, thinking of things you need to do. To silence a persistent memory, simply write down the things it tells you. Once they are written down, your memory will quiet and your heart will return to seeking God.

Another hindrance to drawing closer to God may be the emotional burdens we carry. Just as we have cleared our memory issues, so we should take time to cast our burdens upon the Lord (1 Pet. 5:6-7). Ironically, our cares and worries may have helped motivate us heavenward, yet they can also dominate our consciousness and, together with other issues, even "choke the word" (Matt. 13:22), leaving us unfruitful in our pursuit of God.

So, as you seek the Lord, as issues and personal concerns arise, place your burdens upon the Lord's shoulders. If your concern is for a loved one, commit that person into the Lord's keeping; if you are struggling with sin, ask God for forgiveness. If it is unresolved conflict with another person, forgive them as much as you presently can, and move closer to God.

If you are troubled by the lack of depth in your forgiveness toward others, remember: the grace to fully release people who have wounded us does not abide with us but in Christ. The closer we draw to Him, the greater power we possess over sin and our reactions to life.

Our goal is to, day by day, draw nearer to God. He has commanded that we come boldly to His throne of grace. To receive the help we need, we must arrive at His throne. Remember also that our confidence comes from Christ Himself. He promised, "Everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened" (Matt. 7:8).

We are seeking a lifetime of increasing devotion, though it may certainly begin in a season of drawing near. In spite of natural and spiritual obstacles, as we persevere, the Lord assures us, "How much more will your Father who is in heaven give what is good to those who ask Him!" (Matt. 7:11).

If we do not cease seeking and knocking, we will discover unfolding degrees of intimacy with God. Even now, He's drawing near. The Lord promises, "Everyone who … seeks finds" (Matt. 7:8).

Master, to possess more of You is the heart-focus of my existence. Draw near, blessed Redeemer, fulfill Your desire for me by fulfilling my desire for You.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

And I Will Be Found By You . Available at www.arrowbookstore.com

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Limited time offer

FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 30 Pkg_holiness_found-personalrevival_sm
Personal Revival - Audio series
Audio sample
Holiness Truth and the Presence of God
- book or eBook

And I Will Be Found By You
- book or eBook

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

July 6, 2012

Subscribe to receive
FREE
email messages.

Level I
class

Available also in
Spanish / Español

Ministry Support

Reprint Agreement

Copyright (c) 2012
All rights reserved.
NASB.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 01 Jul 2012, 10:32 pm

To Delight in Hiddenness
(En Español)

The desire to be acknowledged and appreciated by others is basic to human nature. After healing ten lepers, Jesus Himself seemed disappointed when only one returned to give thanks (see Luke 17). Yet, while the need to be occasionally appreciated is not sin, it can become sin when our goal shifts from seeking God's glory to seeking the praise of men. We must determine that our service to mankind is guided by a higher, more focused obedience to God.

Jesus lived solely for the glory of God. We, however, too often seek the praise of man. In spite of the fact that Jesus repeatedly affirmed that the Father who sees in secret will reward us openly (see Matt. 6), we remain offended if we do not receive credit for our good deeds. This quest for recognition can become a source of wrong motives and failed expectations; it can give a place to jealousy, pride and selfish ambition if we are not careful.

I wish I could say I have never walked in this type of human weakness, but that would be untrue. In fact, I experienced something years ago that, though quite painful at the time, ultimately unfolded into a wonderful revelation concerning the nature of the Holy Spirit.

Yet, before I proceed, let me state that to share this publicly requires I make my own frailties visible before you. So please grant me your grace.

The scene was the 1996 Promise Keeper's Atlanta convocation for pastors. This event was the largest gathering of pastors in North American history---more than 40,000 ministers united from a great variety of backgrounds and cultures. It featured two themes in which I had been quite active: unity and reconciliation. Although I had been instrumental in bringing pastors together in many cities, and had learned some important insights along the way, I had not been asked to contribute.
I mentioned my dilemma to no one, yet the lack of recognition was producing an ever deepening disturbance in my thought life. At the same time, however, the joy of seeing cross-denominational unity manifest in prayer and repentance compelled me to attend. Entrusting my inner conflict to the Lord, I felt perhaps there would be a way I could serve as the conference unfolded.

But no door opened. Pastors who knew me would ask, "So, why aren't you speaking at this conference?" I'd smile and respond, "This must increase and I must decrease." While my answer was both humble and sincere, I was becoming much more humble than I planned.

The fact was, I was asking myself the same question: Why wasn't I speaking? Ghosts of past rejections began to manipulate my fears. So, while I attended the conference and truly rejoiced in the unity, I also felt detached from it. I watched a spiritual vision that I carried in my soul emerge and take form, only to find myself floating, dreamlike, outside of the fulfillment. I was simultaneously deeply blessed and throughly miserable.

Finally, I laid my soul bare to a couple of friends. "What should I do?" I asked. "If I promote myself, God Himself will resist me; if I remain silent, I sacrifice my contribution to this historic event." If nothing else, I knew the Lord was crucifying my pride and fleshly ambition.

The conference came and went, but my inner struggle stayed with me. After several months I successfully buried the conflict beneath my everyday thoughts. I was going on with my life. However, in May the issue resurfaced. I was at a Mission America meeting in Washington, D.C., listening as a friend shared over lunch how the Lord used other leaders to lay foundations in his life. As we talked, I began to see that I was not outside of what God was doing, but underneath it. My labors in Christ (and those of many others) were part of a divine substructure upon which this current work was unfolding.

The efforts of those who serve in high visibility today will likely become foundations for greater works by others tomorrow. I felt I was beginning to understand my role in the context of God's unfolding kingdom. I was even able to look at my own life and see individuals whose teachings and spiritual examples had become foundations in me---people whom I also had never thanked or acknowledged.

The Nature of the Holy Spirit
I was growing in my understanding, yet the Holy Spirit had something else to add. That evening I confessed to the Lord my sin of seeking recognition. Immediately the Holy Spirit spoke to my heart a simple question concerning Himself. He asked, "Do you know My name?"

This was a special moment, and I could feel the flood of the Spirit's presence drawing near. His name? I knew the primary revelation of the Father's name was Yahweh and the name of the Son, of course, is Jesus (or Yeshua). I recalled all the compound names of God in the Bible, but again could not identify the specific name of the Holy Spirit. I realized that "Holy Spirit" or "Spirit of Truth" were more descriptive titles than proper names, per se; they were not names like Jesus or Yahweh. The term "Comforter" (or Paracletes in Greek, i.e., "one called alongside to help") also is not a name as much as a function.

What I am about to say here might not gel with everyone's theology. But there was a moment when Moses, standing before the fire of the Almighty, asked to know the name of God, to which the Most High answered, "I AM WHO I AM" (Ex. 3:13-14). I AM was a proper name. Again, there was a time when the archangel Gabriel told Mary that she should name her child Jesus (Luke 1:31). Both the Father and the Son have many descriptive titles, but on earth they are known by a particular name. Similarly, the Holy Spirit has many titles and functions, but I could not remember a time in the Bible where the specific proper name of the Holy Spirit was revealed.

My point is this: every good work, every miracle of grace, every virtue that has ever manifest on earth, has occurred through the work of the Holy Spirit. Yet He never draws attention to Himself, choosing instead to inspire our praise toward the Father or the Son. As I stood in this amazing moment, I quickly searched my memory of the Scriptures. Again, to my knowledge, I could not recall any setting or verse where the proper name of the Holy Spirit was revealed---from brooding over the pre-creation universe, to strengthening the Son of God at the cross, to raising Jesus from the dead, to being poured out at Pentecost, to working miracles of redemption in spreading the Gospel throughout the world in millions of lives---all of it was stimulated and inspired by Him, but He never revealed His name!

Conversely, in this world we are all about getting our name out and making a name for ourselves, especially in the western world. The nature of the Holy Spirit is in stark contrast to our human desires to be seen, praised and recognized by other men.

Truly, the Holy Spirit passionately delights in hiddenness. Then I saw that the two greatest passions of the Holy Spirit's heart are to see Jesus glorified and to fulfill the Father's will on Earth. This was perfect humility---the God-pattern that would lead me to spiritual rest and maturity.

Beloved, if we would be filled with the Spirit, we must delight ourselves in seeing Jesus glorified and getting the work done that God calls us to fulfill. God sees and knows our motives. If we will lead others, we must do so as servants of Heaven. Let us, therefore, seek the fullness of the Holy Spirit and work purely to see Jesus glorified and the Father's will fulfilled.

Lord, forgive me for seeking recognition from man. Help me blessed Spirit to be filled with Your substance---Your thoughts and motives, Your contentment and power. Live Your marvelous life of hiddenness through me.

The preceding message is adapted from a lesson in the Humility track of In Christ's Image Training.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

[size=12]Level I classes begin July 6, 2012
Registration extended to July 2 at 5:00 PM CST
[/size]
[size=12][size=9]FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 30 Icit_termlogo_seminar_150[/size][/size]In Christ's Image Training is a six-month, online course developed by Pastor Frangipane. It is based on 40 years of seeking God, study and revelatory insights. These are proven truths that break chains and lead to power in our Christian walk.
The course comes right to your home via email and audio messages and is designed to lift one's focus toward the actual presence of Jesus Christ. The complete course not only includes 44 lessons and 39 audio messages, but the discerning student will actually find the Lord using the weekly lessons to stage opportunities to deepen the truths found in the training.

Level I Syllabus page
and Tuition page.

4.) Submit the registration form. Class begins July 6, 2012.

Individual Plan:
Free - Includes forty-four (44) unique lessons with 1-2 chapters sent weekly. Focused themes: Christlikeness, Humility, Prayer and Unity. Lessons are sent via email for 24 weeks. (Free lessons are for new students only.)

$65.00 - Includes weekly training lessons (1-2 chapters), exams and feedback. No audio messages or certification.

Group Plan:

Married Couples:
$350.00* per married couple, when choosing CD format for audios
Now $175.00

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

June 29, 2012

Subscribe to receive
FREE
email messages.

Online Bookstore
Be sure and visit our Specials page at Arrow's Publications Inc.
www.frangipane.org

Reprint Agreement

Copyright (c) 2012
All rights reserved.
NASB.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 30 Jun 2012, 9:58 pm

[size=12][size=12]Level I classes begin July 6, 2012[/size]
Registration extended to July 2 at 5:00 PM CST
[/size]
There are qualities of heart that actually attract the pleasure of God. If we possess unoffendable faith in our pursuit of Christ's likeness; if we walk humbly with our God; if we position ourselves in the intercessor's gap; and if abide in Christ-centered unity with the local body of Christ -- we will attract the pleasure of God, and when we awaken His pleasure, His power soon follows. Sign up today for our next In Christ's Image Training course starting July 6. www.icitc.org.

[size=12][size=12][b][size=9]FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 30 Icit_termlogo_seminar_150[/size][/size][/b][/size]In Christ's Image Training is a six-month, online course developed by Pastor Frangipane. It is based on 40 years of seeking God, study and revelatory insights. These are proven truths that break chains and lead to power in our Christian walk.
ICIT provides focused training in four essential stages of spiritual development:

For those with limited funds, the entire text is free by email. Just enroll in the Free Lesson Plan.

Level I Syllabus page
and Tuition page.

2.) On the Tuition page, decide on an enrollment plan from the Level I section.

4.) Submit the registration form.
Classes begin July 6, 2012.

www.frangipane.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 26 Jun 2012, 10:18 pm

Save up to 40% on these selected products
[size=12]Extended through July 3, 2012[/size]

In the Days Ahead: A Prophetic Overview
Two-Message Series
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 30 Cd_inthedaysahead_lg

In this series, Pastor Frangipane shares two visions the Lord gave him nearly forty years ago. And while he touches on such things as the shaking of the nations, the antichrist, earthquakes and other end-time events, his focus is primarily upon the greatest reality awaiting us in the last days: the "sign of the Son of Man."

Pastor Francis has said, "Let us not be so absorbed with the dark movement of end-time shadows that we miss the One whose day is simultaneously dawning upon us. Many have written about the shadows; my goal is to prepare us for the baptism of light."

The CD series, In the Days Ahead, has two audio messages. The first, "The Glory of Christ," focuses on the intensifying presence of the Lord in the last days.

The second message is "The Currency of Heaven." How can we lay up treasures in Heaven and then draw from that heavenly account for our earthly needs? Currency is purchasing power. So what exactly is the purchasing power of Heaven and how can we possess eternal wealth?

Message titles:
The Glory of Christ
The Currency of Heaven

CD Audio Series - $7.80 (Retail $12.00)
DVD Video Series - $15.60 (Retail $24.00)
MP3 Audio Series Download - $4.20 (Retail $6.00)
MP4 Video Download Series - $8.40 (Retail $12.00)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Days of His Presence
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 30 Book_days_large
As the day of the Lord draws near, though darkness covers the earth, the out-raying of Christ's Presence shall arise and appear upon His people! This book written by Francis Frangipane, brings the focus of the church to the glory of God at the end of the age.

Hardcover book $9.75
(Retail $15.00)
eBook $5.50 (Retail $7.85)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Additional Discounts for Packages
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 30 Daybook_daysaheadcd_lg

The Days of His Presence

plus

In the Days Ahead

CD series and book - $16.20 (Retail price $27.00)
DVD series and book- $23.40
(Retail price $39.00)
MP3 series download and eBook - $9.00 (Retail price $13.85)
MP4 video series download and eBook-
$12.90 (Retail price $19.85)

(plus shipping and handling on mailed products)

Questions? Call or email us: questions@arrowbookstore.com
Phone Orders:
United States only: 1-877-363-6889 | International Callers: 1-319-395-7833

Please visit Arrow Publications for more
information at www.arrowbookstore.com.

Frequently Asked Questions
www.frangipane.org | www.arrowbookstore.com
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Our Sales Policy
We recently realized that, in these challenging economic times, it might be helpful if we offered regular incentives on our spiritual resources. As a result of this decision, you are now seeing more mailings from us, each highlighting special prices on our materials. Please remember, however, that our original intent and ultimate goal is always to represent Christ to the world around us. Thus, we will continue to offer free material on our website. These include:

- free online training course
- free video teachings through our Media Center
- free weekly mailings
If you are financially unable to purchase a book from Pastor Frangipane, he would love to give you your choice of any one of his eBooks for free or whatever you can afford. (Visit our FAQ page for more information.) One free eBook per household please.
As always, our highest goal is to provide life-changing materials to bless as many people as possible.

Copyright (c) 2012
All rights reserved.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 24 Jun 2012, 9:25 pm

The Morning Star
(En Español)

The day of the Lord, like the dawning of any calendar day, does not burst forth abruptly. It is not pitch black at 5:59 a.m. and then, suddenly, bright morning the next minute. The night sky gradually recedes, retreating from the approaching rays of light. Even before the dawn breaks, the morning star faithfully heralds the coming day, announcing to the world still in darkness that light is at hand.

The Scriptures use the image of the morning star to depict the church at the end of the age. Indeed, this visual portrays well the reality that awaits us.

Concerning the end times, Peter wrote:

So we have the prophetic word made more sure, to which you do well to pay attention as to a lamp shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star arises in your hearts. ---2 Peter 1:19
The ancients were fully aware that the morning star appeared while it was still night. The morning star, which is actually the planet Venus, is situated in our sky just above the eastern horizon. It is perfectly positioned to reflect the light of the coming day before the sunrise. The light of the morning star is a small but beautiful preview of the coming day. Here, Peter is saying that before the day of the Lord breaks, the morning star shall rise in our hearts!

We generate no light ourselves. It is only our position at the end of the age that enables us to reflect the day that is coming---all the glory belongs to Jesus! He is Himself the "bright morning star" (Rev. 22:16). This unveiling of Christ rising in His people, like the morning star before dawn, is perfectly consistent with Isaiah's word: "Arise, shine; for your light has come, and the glory of the Lord has risen upon you" (Isa. 60:1).

When will the glory rise? Just as the morning star rises while it is still night, so the glory of God shall rise within us when "darkness will cover the earth, and deep darkness the peoples" (v. 2).

Are you ready for the manifestation of the Lord's glory? Are you preparing to be indwelt by the fullness of the Lord?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Days of His Presence. It is currently available up to 40% off at www.arrowbookstore.com

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Registration closes June, 28, 2012
[/size]
[size=12][size=9]FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 30 Icit_termlogo_seminar_150[/size][/size]In Christ's Image Training is a six-month, online course developed by Pastor Frangipane. It is based on 40 years of seeking God, study and revelatory insights. These are proven truths that break chains and lead to power in our Christian walk.
The course provides focused training in four essential stages of spiritual development:

For more information on all our training programs start at www.icitc.org and read through the Level I page and then the Tuition page for a full list of enrollment plans. You will need to complete the registration form, selecting an enrollment plan.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

June 22, 2012

Subscribe to receive
FREE
email messages.

Online Bookstore
Be sure and visit our Specials page at Arrow's Publications Inc.
www.frangipane.org

Reprint Agreement

If you are financially unable to purchase a book from Pastor Frangipane, he would love to give you your choice of any one of his eBooks for free, or for whatever you can afford. One free eBook per household please. (Visit our FAQ page for more information.)

Copyright (c) 2012
All rights reserved.
NASB.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 15 Jun 2012, 3:11 pm

A Place for Him to Rest
(En Español)

In the kingdom, there are no great men of God, just humble men whom God has chosen to use greatly. How do we know when we are humble? When God speaks, we tremble. God is looking for a man who trembles at His words. Such a man will find the Spirit of God resting upon him; he will become a dwelling place for the Almighty.
Entering the Sabbath Rest of God

Heaven is My throne, and the earth is My footstool. Where then is a house you could build for Me? And where is a place that I may rest? ---Isaiah 66:1
God asks for nothing but ourselves. Our beautiful church buildings, our slick professionalism, all are nearly useless to God. He does not want what we have; He wants who we are. He seeks to create in our hearts a sanctuary for Himself, a place where He may rest.

In the Scriptures this rest is called "a Sabbath rest" (Heb. 4:9). It does not, however, come from keeping the Sabbath, for the Jews kept the Sabbath but never entered God's rest. The Book of Hebrews is plain: Joshua did not give the Israelites rest (v.v. 7-8). And after so long a period of Sabbath-keeping, Scripture continues, "So there remains a Sabbath rest for the people of God" (v. 9).

The question must be asked then, "What is this Sabbath rest?" Let us explore Genesis in pursuit of our answer. "Then God blessed the seventh day and sanctified it, because in it He rested from all His work" (Gen. 2:3). Before God rested on the Sabbath, there was nothing special or holy about the seventh day. Had the Lord rested on the third day, then it would have been holy. Rest is not in the Sabbath; it is in God. Rest is a prevailing quality of His completeness.

Revelation 4:6 describes the throne of God as having before it, as it were, "a sea of glass, like crystal." A sea of glass is a sea without waves or ripples, a symbol of the imperturbable calm of God. Let us grasp this point: the Sabbath was not a source of rest for God; He was the source of rest for the Sabbath. As it is written, "The Creator of the ends of the earth does not become weary or tired" (Isa. 40:28). And even as the Sabbath became holy when God rested upon it, so we become holy as we put away sin, as the fullness of God settles and rests upon us.

In our study, we are not associating God's rest merely with the sense of being rebuilt or rejuvenated, which we obviously need and associate with human rest. The rest we seek is not a rejuvenation of our energy; it is the exchange of energy: our life for God's, through which the vessel of our humanity is filled with the Divine Presence and the all-sufficiency of Christ Himself.

Enveloped and Permeated With God
The Hebrew word for rest is nuach; among other things, it means "to rest, remain, be quiet." It also indicates a "complete envelopment and thus permeation," as in the spirit of Elijah "resting" on Elisha, or when wisdom "rests in the heart of him who has understanding." God is not looking for a place where He can merely cease from His labors with men. He seeks a relationship where He can "completely envelop and thus permeate" every dimension of our lives, where He can tabernacle, remain, and be quiet within us.

When God's rest abides upon us, we live in union with Jesus the same way He lived in union with the Father (John 10:14-15). Christ's thought-life was "completely enveloped and thus permeated" with the presence of God. He did only those things He saw and heard His Father do. He declared, "The Father abiding in Me does His works" (John 14:10). There is rest because it is Christ working through us. Jesus promises us, "If you ask Me anything in My name, I will do it" (v. 14). How vain we are to think we can do miracles, love our enemies, or do any of the works of God without Christ doing His works through us!

This is why Jesus said, "Come to Me . . . and I will give you rest" (Matt. 11:28). In a storm-tossed boat on the sea of Galilee, Christ's terrified disciples came to Him. Their cries were the cries of men about to die. Jesus rebuked the tempest, and immediately the wind and sea became "perfectly calm," even as calm as He was (Matt. 8:26). What program, what degree of ministerial professionalism can compare with the life and power we receive through Him?

You see, our efforts, no matter how much we spend of ourselves, cannot produce the rest or life of God. We must come to Him. Many leaders have worked themselves nearly to exhaustion seeking to serve God. If they spent half their time with Him, in prayer and waiting before Him, they would find His supernatural accompaniment working mightily in their efforts. They would become passengers in the vehicle of His will, a vehicle in which He Himself is both captain and navigator.

Cease Striving, Know, Then Obey
To enter God's rest requires we abide in full surrender to His will, in perfect trust of His power. We learn to rest from our works "as God did from His" (Heb. 4:10). To "rest from our labors" does not mean we have stopped working; it means we have stopped the laborious work of the flesh and sin. It means we have entered the eternal works that He brings forth through us.

The turmoil caused by unbelief is brought to rest by faith. The strife rooted in unforgiveness is removed by love. Our fearful thoughts, He arrests through trust; our many questions are answered by His wisdom. Such is the mind that has entered the rest of God.

The church needs to possess the knowledge of God's ways, for herein do we enter His rest (Heb. 3:8-12). We gain such knowledge through obedience to God's Word during conflicts. As we obey God through the testings of life, we learn how to deal with situations as God would. Consequently, it is of the utmost value to hear what God is speaking to us, and especially so when life seems to be a wilderness of hardship and trials.

Therefore, just as the Holy Spirit says, "Today if you hear His voice, do not harden your hearts as when they provoked Me, as in the day of trial in the wilderness. . . . Therefore I was angry with this generation, and said, ‘They always go astray in their heart, and they did not know My ways'; as I swore in My wrath, ‘They shall not enter My rest.'"
---Hebrews 3:7-8, 10-11

He says, "They always go astray in their heart . . . they did not know My ways . . . they shall not enter My rest." Let us understand: knowing God's ways leads to His rest.

We must see that there is no rest in a hardened heart. There is no rest when we rebel against God. Our rest comes from becoming honest about our needs and allowing Christ to change us.

Thus Jesus said, "Learn from Me . . . and you will find rest for your souls" (Matt. 11:29). Stop fighting with God and learn from Him. Let His Word put to death the torments of the sin nature. Cease struggling, cease wrestling against the Blessed One. Trust Him! For eventually His Word will plunder the defenses of your heart. Be committed to your surrender. In time He shall no longer use adversity to reach your heart, for you shall delight in being vulnerable to Him. Continue your diligent yielding until even His whisper brings sweet trembling to your soul. Far more precious than the men of a hundred nations is one man perfectly given to the Spirit of God. This man is God's tabernacle, the one to whom God looks . . . and with whom He is well pleased.

He says, "Heaven is My throne and the earth is My footstool. Where then is a house you could build for Me? And where is a place that I may rest? For My hand made all these things, thus all these things came into being" (Isa. 66:1-2). Yet, incredibly, one man with one quality of heart captures the attention and promise of God. "But to this one I will look, to him who is humble and contrite of spirit, and who trembles at My word" (v. 2).

God looks to the man who trembles when He speaks. For in him the holy power of the Most High can, without striving, abide in perfect peace. He has learned the ways of God; he delights in obedience. He has chosen to give God what He asks: nothing less than all he is. In return, this man becomes a place, a holy place, where God Himself can rest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Holiness Truth and the Presence of God. It is currently available up to 40% off at www.arrowbookstore.com

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Are You Spiritually Sleepwalking?
Do you feel that there are times when you can go for weeks on end without being aware of the Lord's presence -- as though you were sleepwalking spiritually? If so, perhaps today the Lord is providing an answer to deepen your walk with Him.
In Christ's Image Training is a six-month, online course developed by Pastor Frangipane. It is based on 40 years of seeking God, study and revelatory insights. These are proven truths that break chains and lead to power in our Christian's walk.

The course provides focused training in four essential stages of spiritual development:

FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 30 Icit_termlogo_seminar_150
Student testimonies
Francis presenting the course
[/size]

For more information on all our training programs start at www.icitc.org and read through the Level I page and then the Tuition page for a full list of enrollment plans. You will need to complete the registration form, selecting an enrollment plan.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

June 14, 2012

Subscribe to receive
this FREE
email message.

Accepting registrations for the July 6
Level I
class

Available also in
Spanish / Español

We have many valuable resources that will help you cultivate your personal relationship with God. Downloadable MP3s, videos and eBooks are now available for purchase at Arrow Publications Inc.

Ministry Support
- In Christs Image Training
- Bookstore

- Message Board
- Media Center

Reprint Agreement
Your interest in duplicating and re-sending this material is a joy to us. We only ask that you also provide website information for the Ministries of Francis Frangipane. The only exception is if the article is actually an excerpt from a book by another publisher. In this case they have asked that they be listed as the reference. Finally, any questions about the teachings of Francis Frangipane can be sent to info@frangipane.org. God bless your pursuit of His heart.

If you are financially unable to purchase a book from Pastor Frangipane, he would love to give you your choice of any one of his eBooks for free, or for whatever you can afford. One free eBook per household please. (Visit our FAQ page for more information.)

Copyright (c) 2012
All rights reserved.
NASB.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 09 Jun 2012, 7:55 pm

One of You Is a Gossip
A perverse man spreads strife, and a slanderer separates intimate friends. --Proverbs 16:28
Jesus made a remarkable statement concerning Judas: "‘Did I Myself not choose you, the twelve, and yet one of you is a devil?’ Now He meant Judas the son of Simon Iscariot, for he, one of the twelve, was going to betray Him" (John 6:70-71).

To what was Jesus referring when He identified Judas Iscariot as "a devil"? Was He speaking figuratively or factually? Is Jesus saying that a human being could not only have an evil spirit living in his soul, but that a person could actually become a demon?

Some teach that Judas had become so perfectly possessed by Satan that he actually lost his humanity. Before we accept this interpretation, let us remember that after this fallen apostle delivered Jesus up, he felt such remorse for betraying Christ that he committed suicide. Could a demon feel such remorse for sin? I do not think so.

What I believe Jesus is identifying in Judas Iscariot as a "devil" is something that, today, exists unchecked among many Christians: slander. In the New Testament the Greek word diabolos, which is translated "devil" in this text, is translated impersonally elsewhere as a "false accuser," "slanderer" or "malicious gossip." In fact, 1 Timothy 3:11 and 2 Timothy 3:3 both translate diabolos (Strong’s Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible, #1228) as "malicious gossip(s)."

In other words, Jesus is not saying "one of you is a devil" in an organic or theological sense, but that one of you is "a slanderer, a malicious gossip." So while the disciples were almost bragging about their loyalty to Christ, Jesus corrected them, in effect saying, "Yes, I chose you, but even among you there is one who is a malicious gossip, whose words will eventually betray Me to My enemies."

Gossip in the Last Days
This problem of gossip in the Church, Paul tells us, will continue right into the end of the age. Listen carefully to what Paul wrote to Timothy about the last days: "Men will be lovers of self, lovers of money, boastful, arrogant, revilers, disobedient to parents, ungrateful, unholy, unloving, irreconcilable, malicious gossips" (2 Tim. 3:2-3), and the list goes on. In the midst of this list of great sins of the apostasy, the apostle includes "malicious gossips." This is the exact same word translated "devil" in John 6:70.

Perhaps you know people who always have something negative to say about others, who always bring negative information about people into their conversations. I pray that the Holy Spirit will reveal to us how "malicious gossip" is kin to the nature of Satan himself!

The Scriptures say that we will be justified or condemned by our words. Yes, our words---even those spoken in secret with a spouse or friend about others---are used by God to measure our obedience to His will. James writes, "If anyone does not stumble in what he says, he is a perfect man" (James 3:2).

Words have power. Scripture reveals that "death and life are in the power of the tongue" (Prov. 18:21). Our words, expressed as a confession of faith, bring us into salvation; but words without faith can lead us and others with us into destruction and heartache.

James 3:8 warns, "The tongue . . . is a restless evil . . . full of deadly poison." "The tongue," he says, "is a fire, the very world of iniquity" (v. 6). And James reveals a most profound thought: "The tongue . . . sets on fire the course of our life, and is set on fire by hell" (v. 6).

Satan gains access to our world, to destroy all that is good and holy in it, through our tongues. The very course of our life, the direction and quality of our earthly existence, is "set on fire by hell" through the words we speak. If we talk negatively about someone or maliciously gossip, the destructive fire of hell itself is released through our words. Lord, help us to understand the power of our words!

I believe God wants to break the power of gossip and negative speaking from the Church. We may have a perfect analysis of what is wrong and why it is evil, yet if all we do is talk about it, we have yet to disavow our allegiance to hell. God calls us to be a house of prayer for all nations---a spiritual community that is mature, fully capable of seeing what is wrong, but positioning itself to release redemption into the world.

If Paul Visited Your Community
Imagine if the apostle Paul came into a typical American city. Do you know what he might say about our divisions? Probably what he told the Corinthians: "I am afraid that perhaps when I come . . . there will be strife, jealousy, angry tempers, disputes, slanders, gossip, arrogance, disturbances" (2 Cor. 12:20).

Does that remind you of any churches anywhere? Strife? Jealousy? Slander and gossip? How can we approach God with these things existing in us? I believe God desires to give the Church a whole new approach. But we cannot lay hold of the future unless we first let go of the past.

Perhaps you are thinking, "So and so should hear this." Yes, but we must start with ourselves. Pastors must stop talking negatively about people; they need to refrain from "leaking" problems with people into their sermons. Intercessors must stop negative gossip about the people for whom they should be praying. If we discuss what is wrong for ten minutes, let us pray for redemption for twenty.

Judge Not
How do you respond to life’s imperfections? Do you gossip? When you hear of someone’s failure, are you quick to spread the news? If Jesus was looking at the Christians with whom you fellowship, would He say to you what He spoke to His early apostles, that "one of you is a malicious gossip?"

Even if you are not a gossip or slanderer, you must be careful to avoid "fellowship" with gossips. Criticisms incubate. Paul warned that "a little leaven leavens the whole lump" (1 Cor. 5:6). If we walk with the wise, we will become wise, but if we open our hearts to the cynical and critical, then we become like them. That is why Jesus said we were to "take heed" to what we hear. For whatever we intently focus upon, we absorb in abundance (see Mark 4:24).

Thus, we must not even listen to gossip. When God shows us what is wrong in life, it is so we can pray for redemption, not spread the bad news all over town. Prayer has a positive focus. People with Christ’s love have a spiritual vision that causes them to see beyond the imperfections and limitations of the present world into the potential awaiting in the future---and they pray until what they see comes to pass.

Remember: None of us stands perfectly upright. Every time we judge someone, we position ourselves to be judged as well. Indeed, we each continually lean in the direction of our weakness. Only by the grace of God are we kept from falling. The moment we begin to self-righteously judge or gossip about another for their failings, we lean a little closer toward our own fall.

Our actions and words should be motivated by mercy. If we must discuss the situation or individual, let us harbor no malice or ill will. Let redemption be our guide, not revenge. Let us keep ourselves from becoming those who betray the working of Christ on earth. Let us keep ourselves from the realm of the malicious gossip.

Lord, purify my lips with fire from Your holy altar. Father, forgive me for my words that have not always been redemptive. Lord, deliver the Church from the realm of spreading gossip to the work of spreading grace. Help us to be a house of prayer. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A House United
. Available at www.arrowbookstore.com

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Do you feel that there are times when you can go for weeks on end without being aware of the Lord's presence -- as though you were sleepwalking spiritually? If so, perhaps today the Lord is providing an answer to deepen your walk with Him.
In Christ's Image Training is a six-month, online course developed by Pastor Frangipane. It is based on 40 years of seeking God, study and revelatory insights. These are proven truths that break chains and lead to power in our Christian's walk.

Student testimonies
[/size]

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

June 8, 2012

Subscribe to receive
this FREE
email message.

Level I
class

Available also in
Spanish / Español

We have many valuable resources that will help you cultivate your personal relationship with God. Downloadable MP3s, videos and eBooks are now available for purchase at Arrow Publications Inc.

Ministry Support
- Bookstore

- Message Board
- Media Center

Reprint Agreement
Your interest in duplicating and re-sending this material is a joy to us. We only ask that you also provide website information for the Ministries of Francis Frangipane. The only exception is if the article is actually an excerpt from a book by another publisher. In this case they have asked that they be listed as the reference. Finally, any questions about the teachings of Francis Frangipane can be sent to info@frangipane.org. God bless your pursuit of His heart.

Copyright (c) 2012
All rights reserved.
NASB.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 04 Jun 2012, 9:52 am

For Dreams to Come True
(En Español)

Just because we walk and talk does not mean we are truly awake. Zechariah was not sleeping when an angel roused him "as a man who is awakened from his sleep" (Zech. 4:1). Perhaps we too need to be shaken from our slumber to possess the promises of God!
Amazingly, in spite of all the signs, wonders, and warnings announcing that we are truly in the last days, Jesus said there will also be a mysterious drowsiness that we must discern and overcome. Indeed, immediately after highlighting the various evidences of the end (Matt. 24), He compares the church to virgins who "all got drowsy and began to sleep" (Matt. 25:5).

Virgins sleeping at the end of the age? It seems incomprehensible with the coming "wonders in the sky above and signs on the earth below" (Acts 2:19), not to mention the powerful, worldwide herald of the gospel of God's kingdom. Yet this phenomenon of spiritual slumber, of losing our God-seeking hunger, is something we must guard against.

When this slumbering spirit approaches, it first dulls our perception. Soon, our zeal for the things of God diminishes. We still love the Lord, of course, but our vision sits in the back seat as other less important aspects of life set the direction for our lives.

Indeed, from the beginning, the voice of Satan has had this seductive, lulling effect on mankind. Eve's excuse for disobedience? "The serpent hath caused me to forget" (Gen. 3:13 Young's Literal Translation).

This sense of spiritual forgetfulness, of drowsiness, is the cloud of blindness that we each must discern and overcome. It was in regard to this that the Holy Spirit spoke to my heart through the following dream:

There was a temple standing in an open field. My view of the temple was from its side, about 200 yards away. I could not see its front, yet it must have been completely open because great light flashed out from the inside; it pulsed like lightning yet was solid like sunlight. The block of light coursed straight out, and I knew this light was the glory of God.

The temple was so close, just across the field, that I knew with just a little effort I could enter the glory of God. His holy presence was clearly within my reach. There were others also in the dream who were directly in front of me, people I recognized from church. Each one seemed busy. And while the temple and its light were visible and readily accessible to all, every head was bent downward and turned away from the light; each was occupied with other things.

I heard one person say, "I have to do laundry." Another said, "I have to go to work." I could see people reading newspapers, watching televisions, and eating. I was sure everyone could see the light if they wanted to – even more sure that we all knew His glory was near.

There were even a few people reading the Bible and praying, but everyone maintained the downward thrust of their gaze; they all had a mental barrier of some kind between them and the place of God's presence. No one, in fact, seemed capable of standing up, turning, and steadfastly walking into the very near glory of God.

As I watched, suddenly my wife lifted her head and beheld the temple in the field. She stood and walked without pausing toward the open front. As she drew closer to the light, a garment of glory formed and thickened around her; the closer she went, the more dense the light surrounding her became. Finally, she stepped in front of the temple, turned, and stood in full view of the blazing glory of God. Then she entered the temple.

Oh! How jealous I felt. My wife had entered the glory of God before me! At the same time I realized that there was nothing stopping me from approaching God's presence – nothing except the multitude of things to do and responsibilities that, in truth, ruled my life more than the voice of God.

Pushing the weight of these pressures from me, I determined to rise and enter the temple myself. But, to my great regret, in my dream as I rose up, I suddenly woke up! The longing and disappointment within me seemed unbearable. I had been so close to entering God's presence. How I wanted to enter the temple and be swallowed up in His glory!

I cried, "Lord, why did You let me wake up?"

Immediately, the word of the Lord responded. He said, "I will not have My servant's life fulfilled by a dream. If you want your dream to come true, you have to wake up."

Breaking Passivity; Setting Priorities
Beloved, today God is awakening us to the reality of His presence. The promises the Lord gives us in the Scriptures must become more to us than dream-like realities reserved only for the hereafter. Moses frequented the glory of God. Israel's seventy elders ate and drank in God's resplendent glory (Exod. 24:9-11). Jesus unveiled God's glory to His key disciples on the Mount of Transfiguration! Paul says that beholding the glory of the Lord is the very means of our transformation (2 Cor. 3:18).

For this reason the Scripture says, "Awake, sleeper, and arise from the dead, and Christ will shine on you" (Eph. 5:14). If we truly want Christ to "shine" upon us, we must arise from the distractions that entomb us in lethargy and spiritual drowsiness.

Right at this moment, the presence of the living God is near enough to hear the whisper of our hearts. But if we want our dream of standing in the presence of God to come true, we must wake up.

Awaken my heart, Lord. Open my eyes to all that You are and everything we can be together. Lead me to Your presence and show me how to truly keep You first in my life. Show me what will have lasting significance. I want all of You, and I want to experience Your glory!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The preceding message is adapted from a chapter in Francis' book, I Will Be Found By You. Available at www.arrowbookstore.com

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

In Christ's Image Training comes right to your home via email and audio messages and is designed to lift one's focus toward the actual presence of Jesus Christ. The complete course not only includes 44 lessons and 39 audio messages, but the discerning student will actually find the Lord using the weekly lessons to stage opportunities to deepen the truths found in the training.

Student testimonies
[/size]

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

June 1, 2012

Subscribe to receive
this FREE
email message.

Level I
class

Available also in
Spanish / Español

Ministry Support
- Bookstore

- Message Board
- Media Center

Reprint Agreement

Copyright (c) 2012
All rights reserved.
NASB.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 02 Jun 2012, 7:07 pm

Save up to 50% on these selected products

FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 30 Book_AndIwillbefound_lgAnd I Will Be Found By You
Perhaps this compilation of teachings from Francis Frangipane will become his most important book yet. The essence of And I Will Be Found By You is a living promise from God. If we seek Him in earnest, He has purposed to reveal Himself in ways that will transform us and impact the world around us. In truth, when we consider the extent of impossible conflicts in our world, only one remedy exists: we must have more of God! If you desire more of God's presence in your life, more of God you shall certainly have.
Here are links to two of the chapters:
Love Me Where You Are At
| Come and See

Book $6.75 (Retail $13.50)
eBook $5.25 (Retail $7.85)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 30 Pkg_holiness_found_shelter_lg

The Shelter of the Most High

Books

Three-Book Package $19.75
(Retail $38.50)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 30 Pkg_holiness_found_shelter_dld_lg

eBooks
Three-eBook Package $14.40
(Retail $23.55)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Sale through Tuesday, June 5 at 9:00 a.m. CST

Phone Orders:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Our Sales Policy
We recently realized that, in these challenging economic times, it might be helpful if we offered regular incentives on our spiritual resources. As a result of this decision, you are now seeing more mailings from us, each highlighting special prices on our materials. Please remember, however, that our original intent and ultimate goal is always to represent Christ to the world around us. Thus, we will continue to offer free material on our website. These include:

- free weekly mailings
If you are financially unable to purchase a book from Pastor Frangipane, he would love to give you your choice of any one of his eBooks for free or whatever you can afford. (Visit our FAQ page for more information.) One free eBook per household please.
As always, our highest goal is to provide life-changing materials to bless as many people as possible.

Copyright (c) 2012
All rights reserved.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 01 Jun 2012, 10:41 pm

Save up to 50% on these selected products
Limited Time Offer

FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 30 Book_AndIwillbefound_lgAnd I Will Be Found By You
Perhaps this compilation of teachings from Francis Frangipane will become his most important book yet. The essence of And I Will Be Found By You is a living promise from God. If we seek Him in earnest, He has purposed to reveal Himself in ways that will transform us and impact the world around us. In truth, when we consider the extent of impossible conflicts in our world, only one remedy exists: we must have more of God! If you desire more of God's presence in your life, more of God you shall certainly have.
Here are links to two of the chapters:
Love Me Where You Are At
| Come and See

Book $6.75 (Retail $13.50)
eBook $5.25 (Retail $7.85)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 30 Pkg_holiness_found_shelter_lg

Books

Three-Book Package $19.75
(Retail $38.50)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 30 Pkg_holiness_found_shelter_dld_lg

eBooks
Three-eBook Package $14.40
(Retail $23.55)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Phone Orders:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Our Sales Policy

- free weekly mailings

Copyright (c) 2012
All rights reserved.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 28 May 2012, 9:23 pm

Save up to 35% on these selected products
Through Tuesday, May 29, 2012

FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 30 Prophets-of-mercy-lg
NEW! Prophets of Mercy - Audio Series
These messages are some of the most important teachings presented by Pastor Francis. The path is narrow and the goal is to possess the character and power of Jesus Christ. Audio sample
Message titles:
Pharisaic Christians
Salt of the Earth
The Intercession of Christ

CD Audio Series - $10.50 (Retail $15.00)
MP3 Audio Series Download - $5.25 (Retail $7.50)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 30 Book_powerchristlike_lgThe Power of One Christlike Life
Updated and revised, The Power of One Christlike Life carries a cargo of gold from the heart of a man after God's heart. This book by Pastor Frangipane contains the nectar of his walk with God. It is packed with revelation about the nature of God in Christ, and how the key to everything spiritual is found in the pursuit of Christ's likeness.

View Francis introducing this book

Book now $9.45 (Retail $13.50)
eBook now $5.50 (Retail $7.85)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 30 Pkg_mercy-christlike-sm

CD and book for only $18.53

(Retail $28.50)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 30 Pkg_mercy-christlike-dld-sm

MP3 and the eBook for only $9.98
(Retail $15.35)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Phone Orders:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Our Sales Policy

- free weekly mailings

Copyright (c) 2012
All rights reserved.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 27 May 2012, 4:19 pm

Prayer-mental, Not Judgmental
[size=9](En Español)
[/size]

A religion without love is an abomination to God. The church needs to learn that God desires love and compassion, not merely an adherence to ritual and sacrifice. Thus, Jesus said His Father's house would be a "house of prayer for all the nations" (Mark 11:17). True prayer is born of love and comes in the midst of sin and need. It comes not to condemn, but to cover.
All nations sin. All cultures have seasons of moral decline and spiritual malaise. Yet these periods can become turning points if, in times of distress, intercessors cry to God for mercy. Thus, Christlike prayer brings redemption out of disaster.

The church is created not to fulfill God's wrath, but to complete His mercy. Remember, we are called to be a "house of prayer for all…nations." Consider passionately this phrase: "prayer for." Jesus taught His disciples to "pray for" those who would persecute or mistreat them (Matt.5:44). When Job "prayed for" his friends, God fully restored him (Job 42:10). We are to "pray for the peace of Jerusalem" (Ps. 122:6), and "pray for" each other so that we may be healed (James 5:16). Paul wrote that God desires all men to be saved (1 Tim. 2:4). Therefore, he urged "that entreaties and prayers…be made on behalf of all men, for kings and all who are in authority" (vv. 1-2).

"But," you argue, "my country (or city) is a modern manifestation of ancient Babylon."

I don't think so. But even if it were, when the Lord exiled Israel to Babylon, He didn't order His people to judge and criticize their new cities. Rather, He commanded, "Seek the welfare of the city where I have sent you…and pray to the Lord on its behalf; for in its welfare you will have welfare" (Jer. 29:7). Time after time the scriptural command is to pray for, not against; to pray mercifully, not vindictively. God's call is for prayer moved by compassion, not condemnation. Indeed, at its very essence, the nature of intercession is to appeal to God for forgiveness, and then redemption, to come to sinful people.

We have studied what is wrong with our society and can prove, with charts and surveys, the trends of iniquity, yet we have failed to appreciate the influence of the intercessions of Christ. We consider ourselves experts on the nature and cause of sin, but deny the nature and cause of Christ, which is redemption. My friends, being informed by the news media is in no way the same thing as being transformed into the nature of the Savior.

The media sees what is wrong with the world and exposes it; Christ saw what was wrong and died for it. Study Isaiah 53. It reveals in wondrous detail the Savior's nature: Christ numbered Himself with the sinners (v. 12). He interceded for the transgressors (v. 12). He is "with us" and "for us" (Matt. 1:23; Rom. 8:31), even when He is speaking to us of our iniquity.

God does not want us to be judgmental; He wants us prayer-mental. As instinctively as we have judged people, we should pray for them instead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The preceding message is adapted from a chapter in Francis' best selling book, The Power of One Christlike Life. Available at reduced pricing until Tuesday at 9:00 a.m. CST. www.arrowbookstore.com

Save up to 35% off select items
Through Tuesday, May 29, 2012
[size=12]Prophets of Mercy - Audio Series
Audio sample
[/size]
The Power of One Christlike Life
(book or eBook)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Copyright (c) 2012
All rights reserved.
NASB.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 23 May 2012, 10:09 pm

Save up to 35% on these selected products
Limited Time Offer

FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 30 Prophets-of-mercy-lg
NEW! Prophets of Mercy - Audio Series
These messages are some of the most important teachings presented by Pastor Francis. The path is narrow and the goal is to possess the character and power of Jesus Christ. Audio sample
Message titles:
Pharisaic Christians
Salt of the Earth
The Intercession of Christ

CD Audio Series - $10.50 (Retail $15.00)
MP3 Audio Series Download - $5.25 (Retail $7.50)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 30 Book_powerchristlike_lgThe Power of One Christlike Life
Updated and revised, The Power of One Christlike Life carries a cargo of gold from the heart of a man after God's heart. This book by Pastor Frangipane contains the nectar of his walk with God. It is packed with revelation about the nature of God in Christ, and how the key to everything spiritual is found in the pursuit of Christ's likeness.

View Francis introducing this book

Book now $9.45 (Retail $13.50)
eBook now $5.50 (Retail $7.85)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 30 Pkg_mercy-christlike-sm

CD and book for only $18.53

(Retail $28.50)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 30 Pkg_mercy-christlike-dld-sm

MP3 and the eBook for only $9.98
(Retail $15.35)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Phone Orders:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Our Sales Policy

- free weekly mailings

Copyright (c) 2012
All rights reserved.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 21 May 2012, 8:53 pm

Accepting registrations - In Christ's Image Training
[size=9]FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 30 Icit_termlogo_seminar_150[/size]The Eternal Purpose of Life
Beloved, it is one thing to believe in Him, another to be trained by the Spirit where we believe like Christ -- possessing His vision for the lost, compelled by His love, manifesting His likeness in our lives (Rom. 8:29).
In Christ's Image Training is an online course designed to lift one's focus toward the actual presence of Jesus. The complete course not only includes 44 lessons and 39 audio messages, but the discerning student will actually find the Lord using the weekly lessons to stage opportunities to deepen the truths found in the training.

The entire text is free by email to those who enroll in the Free Lesson Plan.

Student testimonies

[size=12][size=12]Level I classes begin July 6, 2012[/size]
[/size]

www.frangipane.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 20 May 2012, 10:09 am

The Stronghold of God
(En Español)

He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will abide in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say to the Lord, "My refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust!" For it is He who delivers you from the snare of the trapper and from the deadly pestilence. He will cover you with His pinions, and under His wings you may seek refuge; His faithfulness is a shield and bulwark. . . .For you have made the Lord, my refuge, even the Most High, your dwelling place. --- Psalm 91: 1-4,9
There exists a dwelling place in God's heart where the soul of man can be both sheltered and restored. Let us not doubt, for the words of the ancient hymn are living yet today: A mighty fortress is our God; He is a bulwark never failing!

As discerning Christians who are devoted to God's word, we are immune to the devils tactics. Indeed, the blood of Christ is an anti-venom to the serpent's bite.

The dictionary defines immunity as "freedom or exemption, as from a penalty, burden, duty, or evil." This is how the living God wants His children to walk: in freedom from the penalties and burdens of sin, delivered from the duties of legalistic religion, protected and triumphant over the assault of the evil one.

Survey the landscape of the Bible. You will find hundreds of examples of God's loving protection. Every time the Lord pleaded with sinful Israel to return to Him, it was to urge them back to His protection; each time they responded, they were secured again within the stronghold of God. The Scriptures say, "…He shielded him and cared for him; he guarded him as the apple of his eye" (Deut. 32:10, NIV).

A Father's Care
God is not only our Creator; He is also our Father. As such, it is inconceivable that He would leave His children unprotected. In Matthew 6:8, Jesus says our Father knows our needs before we ask Him. If we, even in our fallen condition, seek to provide for our children, how much more does God in His perfection seek to shelter and care for His offspring!

Scripture testifies that He has "…granted to us everything pertaining to life and godliness, through the true knowledge of Him who called us by His own glory and excellence" (2 Pet. 1:3). The more we possess a true knowledge of the Almighty, the more accessible His provisions for us become. What has He given us? He has prepared an abiding place for us where everything that we need concerning life and godliness is ours. It is a place where every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places belongs to us in Christ (Eph. 1:3).

David knew of this stronghold. He wrote, "The Lord is my rock and my fortress…in whom I take refuge; My shield and…my stronghold" (Ps. 18:2).

Again, speaking of those who fear God, David prayed, "You hide them in the secret place of Your presence from the conspiracies of man; You keep them secretly in a shelter from the strife of tongues" (Ps. 31:20). And again, "You are my hiding place; You preserve me from trouble; You surround me with songs of deliverance" (Ps. 32:7).

In David's personal life he knew the living God as a spiritual stronghold and a place of safety from conflict. The king was intimately familiar with this special place in God's presence. It was here in the fortress of God that David's soul was sheltered.

For Those Who Follow Christ
This stronghold was not just a special provision for prophets and godly kings. From the day of Christ's Resurrection, the entrance into the citadel of Heaven was opened to all who would follow the Messiah. Discovering this abode where Christ literally floods us with His life is not merely the subject of this teaching; it is the object of our existence!

How shall we find this spiritual place? We simply begin by loving Jesus. He said, "…he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and will disclose Myself to him" (John 14:21). If we persevere in love and obedience, Jesus has promised to progressively reveal Himself to us. The disclosure of God comes to lead us into the abode of God. He continued,

"If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him, and make Our abode with him" (John 14:23).

This unfolding revelation of Jesus Christ to our hearts not only saves us in an eternal sense, but as we follow Him, He leads us into the abode of God. Beloved, every step of faith takes us deeper into the heart of the Almighty; each time we keep His commands, we are embraced in the strength of His love. This day, even this moment, let us secure ourselves in the shelter of the Most High.

Lord, with the psalmist I cry, "When shall I enter the courts of the living God?" You are our Father; do not hide Yourself from us, Your children! Bring us to Your lap, O God! Hold us to Your heart; assure us with the fullness of Your Spirit that You indeed are near. Thank You, Lord!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The preceding message is adapted from a chapter in Francis' best selling book, The Shelter of the Most High. This book unveils powerful, biblical dynamics that help renew the reader's consciousness so he or she can abide in the awareness of God. Available at reduced pricing until Monday at 5:00 p.m. CST. www.arrowbookstore.com

35% off select items
Through Monday, May 21, 2012
(book)

The Power of Covenant Prayer
(book or eBook)

Our Shield and Defender
(CD, DVD, MP3 or MP4 formats)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

May 18, 2012

Subscribe to receive
this FREE
email message.

Level I
class

Available also in
Spanish / Español

Ministry Support
- Bookstore

- Message Board
- Media Center

Reprint Agreement

Copyright (c) 2012
All rights reserved.
NASB.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 36 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 36  Next