World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» ABOUT Farm Fresh Eggs & Chickens
 BRITAIN NEWS AND ALERT's - Page 24 EmptyYesterday at 11:57 pm by Admin

»  "Bring Them Home" protests heat up,
 BRITAIN NEWS AND ALERT's - Page 24 EmptyYesterday at 11:50 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
 BRITAIN NEWS AND ALERT's - Page 24 EmptyYesterday at 11:12 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
 BRITAIN NEWS AND ALERT's - Page 24 EmptyYesterday at 10:58 pm by Admin

» IsraelAM
 BRITAIN NEWS AND ALERT's - Page 24 EmptyYesterday at 10:50 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
 BRITAIN NEWS AND ALERT's - Page 24 EmptyYesterday at 10:46 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
 BRITAIN NEWS AND ALERT's - Page 24 EmptyYesterday at 10:39 pm by Admin

» AISH
 BRITAIN NEWS AND ALERT's - Page 24 EmptyYesterday at 10:18 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
 BRITAIN NEWS AND ALERT's - Page 24 EmptyYesterday at 10:02 pm by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
 BRITAIN NEWS AND ALERT's - Page 24 EmptyYesterday at 9:49 pm by Admin

» ZAKA Tel Aviv
 BRITAIN NEWS AND ALERT's - Page 24 EmptyYesterday at 9:12 pm by Admin

» Israel War UPDATE
 BRITAIN NEWS AND ALERT's - Page 24 EmptyYesterday at 9:07 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
 BRITAIN NEWS AND ALERT's - Page 24 EmptyYesterday at 9:04 pm by Admin

» Whose Land know the truth
 BRITAIN NEWS AND ALERT's - Page 24 EmptyYesterday at 6:57 pm by Admin

»  BRITAIN NEWS AND ALERT's
 BRITAIN NEWS AND ALERT's - Page 24 EmptyYesterday at 6:47 pm by Admin

» OBAMA AGAIN
 BRITAIN NEWS AND ALERT's - Page 24 EmptyYesterday at 6:45 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
 BRITAIN NEWS AND ALERT's - Page 24 EmptyYesterday at 1:21 am by Admin

» The Risks of (AI) Artificial Intelligence
 BRITAIN NEWS AND ALERT's - Page 24 EmptyYesterday at 12:37 am by Admin

» A Lenten Prayer to Bring Beauty from Ashes - Easter Devotional - March 17
 BRITAIN NEWS AND ALERT's - Page 24 EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 9:50 pm by Admin

» CONTROVERSIAL TOPIC
 BRITAIN NEWS AND ALERT's - Page 24 EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 5:54 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

BRITAIN NEWS AND ALERT's

Page 24 of 39 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 31 ... 39  Next

Go down

BRITAIN NEWS AND ALERT's - Page 24 Empty Re: BRITAIN NEWS AND ALERT's

Post  Admin Fri 06 Jul 2018, 2:57 pm

Rare 3.0 earthquake strikes England, 2nd Quake in weeks
Jul 5, 2018 | 0  |     
Rare 3.0 earthquake strikes England, 2nd Quake in weeks
An earthquake has hit England with residents across Surrey and Sussex feeling the 3.0 magnitude tremor. The epicenter has been placed in Cranleigh, a small village a few miles west of Crawley.  The tremor hit the Crawley area at 11.53am, with the United States Geoglogical Survey placing the epicentre at Cranleigh, Surrey. Terrified residents said they heard what sounded like thunder as they felt the ground shaking and furniture moving.  Aleesha Farnham, of Bewbush, just outside Crawley, told the Croydon Advertiser how she was screaming in fear as the earthquake struck. She said: “I’m in a bit of a state of shock. I was getting my son down for his nap. Then for about five maybe six seconds I felt this awful noise. The house was shaking. “Then the only way I can describe it was I thought it was a rumble of thunder. But shortly after the rumble everything started shaking. READ MORE
An earthquake struck Britain on June 27th near Gatwick Airport, First reported in 250 years, shakes Houses – A magnitude 2.6 earthquake that “shook houses” has struck in Surrey around 4km away from Gatwick Airport, according to the British Geological Survey (BGS). The earthquake, measuring 2.6 on the Richter scale, was recorded near the village of Newdigate in Mole Valley at a depth of 5km. 
READ MORE https://endtimeheadlines.org/2018/06/earthquake-strikes-britain-near-gatwick-airport-first-reported-in-250-years-shakes-houses/
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 06 Jul 2018, 2:06 pm

British Man Gets Prison Sentence For Exposing Political Pedophile Ring
https://yournewswire.com/british-prison-political-pedophile-ring/
July 4, 2018 Baxter Dmitry News, UK 1

A man who attempted to expose an elite pedophile ring operating in the British parliament has been charged with perverting the course of justice, according to British reports.

A man who attempted to expose an elite pedophile ring operating in the British parliament has been charged with perverting the course of justice, according to British reports.

The man, known only as “Nick” for legal reasons, claimed the elite paedophile ring was responsible for murdering three children, and provided names and sordid details to police.

Despite intense criticism by senior political figures and mainstream media, the police spent 18-months investigating the “credible” allegations against some of the UK’s most senior politicians.

After Nick’s complaint, Met Police launched Operation Midland in 2014 and held a press conference where a senior detective described Nick’s allegations as “credible and true“, according to the BBC.

Nick claimed he was systematically sexually abused and tortured by high-level politicians and senior members of the British armed forces during the 1970s and 80s.

Members of the British elite he accused included former politicians Lord Brittan and Harvey Proctor, and Field Marshall Lord Bramall.

In 2015, the Met carried out a series of high-profile dawn raids on the homes of the VIPs that Nick had accused of operating an elite pedophile ring.

However all of the elite figures denied his allegations and police were unable to find the kind of evidence against that would stand up in court.

Then things turned ugly for Nick. Did the elites he accused of predatory pedophilia use their power to ruin his life?

After the $4 million investigation was closed, without any charges being laid against the accused, Met police were forced to eat crow and were made to apologize for holding the investigation, despite the fact they deemed Nick’s evidence “credible and true.”

After taking the Met police to court, the elites had a judge rule that the police must pay them compensation for daring to investigate them.

A report into Operation Midland, carried out by a retired High Court judge, said the police made a “series of errors” in opening the investigation into the elites and made 25 recommendations on how police should handle similar allegations in the future.

Nick is also being investigated for perverting the course of justice and fraud – a sad irony, if their ever was one.

According to the BBC:

Those he accused included former Conservative politicians Lord Brittan and Harvey Proctor, and Field Marshal Lord Bramall. Mr. Proctor has welcomed the decision to prosecute Nick.

Last September, Northumbria Police passed a file of evidence to the Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) to consider possible charges against Nick.

Thirteen charges.

On Tuesday, the CPS head of special crime said there was “sufficient evidence” to bring 12 charges of perverting the court of justice and one of fraud.

It’s not the first time the British legal system has conspired against those in society determined to bring pedophiles to justice.

Over the last few years, in post Jimmy Savile Britain, child sex rings are finally being exposed after years of official cover-ups. Citizen groups are now tackling the problem of pedophiles themselves and proving much more successful than the police at protecting children.

But national police chiefs have vowed to put an end to these hugely successful pedophile hunter groups in the UK, instructing police officers to start arresting all pedophile hunters.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 04 Jul 2018, 6:46 pm

https://www.breitbart.com/london/2018/07/03/female-nhs-healthcare-worker-arrested-murder-eight-babies/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_term=daily&utm_content=links&utm_campaign=20180703
Female Healthcare Worker Arrested for Murder of Eight Babies at NHS Hospital
BIRMINGHAM, ENGLAND - JANUARY 22: Editors Note: This image may have been digitally manipulated for confidentiality to remove any patient identidy data. A newborn baby girl wears an electronic tag as she sleeps in her cot in the maternity unit of Birmingham Women's Hospital on January 22, 2015 in Birmingham, …Christopher Furlong/Getty
3 Jul 2018529
A female healthcare worker has been arrested in Cheshire, England, on suspicion of murdering eight babies and the attempted murder of six more at the Countess of Chester Hospital.
Police would not reveal whether the unnamed woman was a nurse, midwife, or doctor but did confirm that the arrests were part of what initially began in May 2017 as a probe into the suspicious deaths of 15 newborns and six non-fatal collapses at the neonatal unit.

Detective Inspector Paul Hughes, who is leading the probe, said Tuesday: “Since the start of our enquiries and, as the information gathering process has continued, the scope of the investigation has now widened.

“We are now currently investigating the deaths of 17 babies and 15 non-fatal collapses between the period of March 2015 and July 2016.”

“As a result of our ongoing enquiries, we have today arrested a healthcare professional in connection with the investigation. She was arrested earlier this morning on suspicion of murder in relation to eight of the babies and attempted murder in relation to six of the babies and is currently in custody,” DI Hughes confirmed.

Breitbart London
@BreitbartLondon
 ‘Envy of the World’: NHS One of West’s Worst at Preventing Avoidable Deaths  http://www.breitbart.com/london/2018/06/26/envy-world-nhs-west-worst-preventing-avoidable-deaths/

5:58 PM - Jun 26, 2018

NHS One of West's Worst at Stopping Avoidable Deaths
A study has found that the NHS is the third worst out of 18 Western nations at treating life-threatening illnesses.

breitbart.com
44 people are talking about this
Twitter Ads info and privacy
The arrest followed the publication some months ago of a report by the Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health (RCPCH) into the hospital’s high infant death rate, reports The Telegraph.

The report found “no definitive explanation” for the deaths, and that while most were followed by a post-mortem examination, “these did not include systematic tests for toxicology, blood electrolytes or blood sugar since the infants died in hospital”.

So substantial were the RCPCH’s recommendations for improvement — 24, in total — the hospital stopped providing care for premature babies born before 32 weeks.

The hospital declined to comment whether any staff have been suspended, but insists that “the Countess is now equivalent to a Level 1 Special Care Baby Unit and we are confident the unit is safe to continue in its current form.”
Breitbart London
@BreitbartLondon
 ‘Euthanasia Practised by Nursing Staff’ at Opioid Scandal Hospital, Whistleblower Told Police  http://www.breitbart.com/london/2018/06/22/hospital-whistleblower-euthanasia-deaths-campaigners-scandal/

12:30 PM - Jun 22, 2018

'Euthanasia Practised by Nursing Staff' at Opioid Scandal Hospital
A whistleblower nurse told police in 1999 that "euthanasia" was being practised by medical staff at Gosport War Memorial Hospital.

breitbart.com
22 people are talking about this
The multiple murder investigations come after the NHS has faced one of the worst scandals in its history when a report published last month found that at least 456 patients at Gosport War Memorial Hospital had died after the unjustified administration of opioids under the watch of Dr Jane Barton.

The report authors found that there was an “institutionalised practice of the shortening of lives” and a “disregard for human life” as elderly people, who should have been receiving convalescent care, where given powerful painkillers intended for dying patients.

One whistleblower referred to the hospital practice as “euthanasia”.

Last week, Breitbart London reported that a study prepared to celebrate the NHS’s 70th birthday found that the universal healthcare system had a higher than average rate for newborn infant mortality compared to 17 other Western nations.

Follow Breitbart London on Twitter @BreitbartLondon and Facebook
Breitbart LondonMedicinearrestCountess of Chester Hospitalhealthcare professionalinfant mortalityMurderNHSRoyal College of Paediatrics and Child Health
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 03 Jul 2018, 9:14 pm

Deadly Heatwave melts roads in Ireland and the U.K.
Jul 1, 2018 | 0  |     
Deadly Heatwave melts roads in Ireland and the U.K.
Roads melted “like chocolate” across the U.K. and Ireland this week as a heatwave blasted the area.  Photos posted to social media by drivers and government agencies depicted the damage caused by surface temperatures reaching 125 degrees.  Roadworks authorities were planning to spread light-colored sand on the worst-affected stretches to act as both a sunscreen and to help stabilize the
liquefying bitumen, which can be a hazard for drivers, SWNS reports. The issue stems from the fact that many of the roads in the area don’t use the more expensive high-temperature that is available due to costs and the normally mild climate. Several more heatwaves have been predicted for this summer, which experts told The Irish Sun could be the hottest in a century. 
READ MORE http://www.foxnews.com/auto/2018/06/29/heatwave-melted-roads-in-ireland-and-u-k.html
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 26 Jun 2018, 5:01 pm

Dear Prince William …
https://clarionproject.org/dear-prince-william/…
BY MEIRA SVIRSKY Monday, June 25, 2018 
 Prince William arrives in Jordan on the first leg of his Middle East tour (Photo: Joe Giddens-Pool/Getty Images)
Dear Prince William,
First I want to extend a true and hearty welcome for visiting me. Really, no hard feelings for not coming sooner (although 70 years is a long time to wait). Even though your grandmother has visited over 120 countries in her reign as queen, she never came here.

So, it is a truly historic event that we are experiencing being together. I have to admit, when you left after being with me for 30 years, I was reminded of that great ‘70s song “I Will Survive”:

At first I was afraid, I was petrified

Kept thinking I could never live without you by my side

But then I spent so many nights thinking how you did me wrong

And I grew strong

And I learned how to get along

“And so you’re back,” as the song continues. I can’t wait to see the expression on your face when you see how things have changed since your 80,000 troops high-tailed it out in ‘47.

I am become a vibrant democracy that successfully juggles the rights and demands of the world’s three major religions.

You could even call me a virtual beacon of light on that count considering the neighborhood I live in – bordered on at least three sides by radical Islamist regimes: Lebanon to the north, which is under control of the Iranian-backed terror group Hezbollah, Gaza to the south ruled by the terror organization Hamas and the Palestinian Authority to the east, which incites Islamist hatred of my people and indoctrinates its children in this murderous ideology even before kindergarten.

Still, I’ve become a self-sufficient, entrepreneurial, high-tech hub. I am happy to see that you will be experiencing all those things after looking at your itinerary.
There’s just one sticky point on your last day with me. You are planning to visit the Mount of Olives where your great-grandmother, Princess Alice is buried in the Church of St Mary Magdalene.

Princess Alice was a special woman who saved a Jewish-Greek family from the Nazis. (When you visit Yad Vashem, the famous Holocaust museum, earlier in your trip, you will see her listed as “Righteous Among the Nations” for this act.)

You will then go to one of my holiest sites, the Western Wall, I am told.

Yet your Foreign Services has listed your travels to these places as part of your “programme in the Occupied Palestinian Territories Jerusalem’s Old City.”

Perhaps, William, you could educate your Foreign Service office just a tad on this point. This was the land that has been my people’s capital for 3,000 years, the heart of my ancient national kingdom.

In 1922, when you were administering this territory, the League of Nations mandated that you create a homeland for my people in this very same land.

After you unceremoniously left, leaving me to face sure destruction by my enemies, I miraculously prevailed and finally became a state again. Yet in the process, this parcel of land – the site of my ancient city — was taken from me and illegally occupied by Jordan.

So when in the war in 1967, I miraculously survived again against all odds, I merely took back what was given to me in the first place.

So, contrary to the notes given to you by your Foreign Service, there were no “Palestinian territories” for me to occupy. Palestine was the word used to describe Israel for centuries, yet the “Palestine” that the world refers to today connotes a violent regime, hell bent on destroying me, using any means at its disposal, including the cynical use of Islamist ideology.

I just wanted to get that off my chest so there would be no misunderstandings between us when you touch down tonight at Ben Gurion, my state-of-the-art airport.

Looking forward to a great visit with you!

Yours truly,

The State of Israel
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 25 Jun 2018, 11:26 pm

British Labour leader: We would quickly recognize a Palestinian state
 June 24, 2018
British Labour leader: We would quickly recognize a Palestinian stateUK Labour party leader Jeremy Corbyn during his visit to the Zaatari Syrian Refugee Camp in Mafraq, Jordan, June 22, 2018. (AP/Nasser Nasser

If Labour is elected to lead Britain, it will recognize a Palestinian state “very early on,” said party head Jeremy Corbyn.
By: AP and World Israel News Staff
British opposition leader Jeremy Corbyn said Friday that a government under his leadership would recognize a Palestinian state “very early on.”
“I think there has to be a recognition of the rights of the Palestinian people to their own state which we, as a Labour Party, said we would recognize in government as a full state as part of the United Nations,” he said.
Such recognition would come “very early on” under a Labour government, he said.
Corbyn said the Trump administration’s decision to recognize Jerusalem as Israel’s capital and move the US Embassy there was a “catastrophic mistake.”
Corbyn spoke during his first international trip outside Europe since he was elected Labour Party leader in 2015.
On Friday, he toured Zaatari, Jordan’s largest camp for Syrian refugees. On Saturday, he visited the Al-Baqa’a camp for Palestinians who consider themselves refugees.
With his visit to Jordan, Corbyn appeared to be burnishing his foreign policy credentials.
Since Corbyn’s election as Labour leader, allegations of anti-Semitism in the party have grown
MORE https://worldisraelnews.com/british-labour-leader-we-would-quickly-recognize-a-palestinian-state/?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 24 Jun 2018, 1:49 pm

Britain finally stands up for Israel at the Human Rights Council, sort of
https://israelunwired.com/britain-finally-stands-up-for-israel-at-the-human-rights-council/
By Avi Abelow -  June 24, 2018 1731 0
Share on Facebook
Tweet
The United Nations Human Rights Council prefers to ostracize Israel all the time instead of actually standing up for human rights. Boris Johnson, Foreign Minister of Britain, finally acts. But not enough.
Boris Johnson
“This council has given a voice to people who otherwise would have suffered in silence. Britain considers this council (the Human Rights Council) to be part of the rules-based international system in which we believe and strive to protect.”

“We share the view a dedicated agenda item focused solely on Israel is disproportionate and damaging to the cause of peace. Unless things change, we shall move next year to vote against all (Human Right Council) resolutions introduced under item 7.”

Our question to Britain and Boris Johnson is as follows. Why only next year? If the Human Rights Council is acting wrong now, then stop voting now!!! Why wait until next year? How serious and principled a threat is that?

Following the lead of the United States
The statement of Boris Johnson,  Foreign Minister of Britain, is clearly a response to the move by the United States.  The United States has chosen to take a stand, and Britain has chosen to follow – at least partially.

This is another foreign policy victory for the Trump administration.  The UN, North Korea…Is Russia or China next?

Whether or not one agrees with Donald Trump’s foreign policies, he certainly has been an assertive President.  He has made bold moves on nearly every front that he has confronted.  At this point, it is a rather sound argument to say that he is restoring the leadership of the United States on the world stage.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 22 Jun 2018, 9:20 am

https://www.rt.com/uk/430512-london-rail-station-evacuated/?utm_source=browser&utm_medium=push_notifications&utm_campaign=push_notifications
Man detained after bomb scare at London’s Charing Cross rail station
Published time: 22 Jun, 2018 06:43
Edited time: 22 Jun, 2018 07:12
Get short URL
Man detained after bomb scare at London’s Charing Cross rail station
FILE PHOTO Charing Cross railway station ©️NetworkRailCHX / Twitter
Charing Cross rail terminal in London was evacuated after reports of a man on the tracks who claimed to have an explosive device, the British Transport Police said. The suspect was swiftly detained by officers.
"A man claiming to have a bomb at #CharingCross station has now been arrested," British Transport Police said. "We are now working to reopen the station as soon as possible."

View image on Twitter
London 999 Feed
@999London
 #CharingCross 
A man claiming to have a bomb have be arrested by @BTP in Charing Cross Station 
The station has been evacuated as a precaution and is currently closed.

Pic @mattuthompson

7:55 AM - Jun 22, 2018
17 people are talking about this
The terminal, one of the busiest in the country, was evacuated “as a precaution,” police stated. 
Officers from London's Metropolitan Police confirmed that they were assisting BTP’s work at the station.

Armed Police from the @metpoliceuk & @BTP@BTPFirearmsUnit remain at the Station. pic.twitter.com/foC81jABy3

— London 999 Feed (@999London) June 22, 2018
https://www.rt.com/uk/430512-london-rail-station-evacuated/?utm_source=browser&utm_medium=push_notifications&utm_campaign=push_notificatio
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 18 Jun 2018, 9:52 pm

Britain condemns ‘anti-Israel bias’ at UN Human Rights Council
 June 18, 2018
Britain condemns ‘anti-Israel bias’ at UN Human Rights CouncilUK Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson addresses the UN Human Rights Council (Magali Girardin/Keystone via AP)
British Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson said the UNHRC’s dedicated agenda item on Israel was “disproportionate and damaging to the cause of peace.”
By: AP 
British Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson on Monday urged the UN Human Rights Council to reform its treatment of Israel.
But while he joined the United States in demanding an end to what has been been described as the body’s bias against the Jewish state, he urged the US not to pull out of the UNHRC.
Addressing the opening of the 38th council session, British Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson criticized the council’s controversial Agenda Item 7, a permanent fixture on the schedule exclusively devoted to discussing Israel’s purported rights abuses.
Speaking to the Human Rights Council, Johnson said that its dedicated agenda item on Israel was “disproportionate and damaging to the cause of peace.”
Johnson said: “But I stress that that does not mean that we in the UK are blind to the value of this council.”
Johnson said the council’s work on the Israel-Palestinian conflict could have value under the right conditions.
Diplomats have told The Associated Press that a US withdrawal from the 47-member council could come as early as Tuesday.
Washington, some European countries and Australia have sided with Israel in condemning Item 7 as prejudiced, noting that countries with worse rights records in recent years, like Syria, are spared such intense scrutiny.
MORE https://worldisraelnews.com/britain-condemns-anti-israel-bias-at-un-human-rights-council/?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 16 Jun 2018, 3:17 pm

Sajid Javid 'to proscribe Hezbollah in full later this year'
https://www.thejc.com/news/uk-news/hezbollah-proscription-flags-al-quds-day-sajid-javid-1.465406
Lack of action has allowed people to fly anti-Israel Islamist group's flag legally)
Sajid Javid will take steps to proscribe anti-Israel Islamists Hezbollah later this year and act where his predeccesor failed to, a senior Conservative source has said.

The JC understands Mr Javid vowed to take “decisive action” over the Iranian-backed organisation ahead of last weekend’s Al Quds Day march in London, where Hezbollah flags were once again flown.

Hezbollah's military wing was banned as a terror group in Britain in 2008 but a legal loophole allows supporters to fly the flags at events such as last Sunday's rally, because Hezbollah's political arm is not banned.

The Home Office has the power to ban the political wing and thereby proscribe the group in its entirety.
Hezbollah flags were seen at the Al Quds day rally, despite protests from Jewish groups (Photo: The JC)
A Tory source told the JC: "Sajid is a very different beast to the Home Secretary he has just replaced.

“Amber Rudd spoke repeatedly about taking action over Hezbollah – but for whatever reason was not able to get around to doing anything.

“Sajid has vowed to take decisive action on the matter. He will make this very clear over the forthcoming weeks.”

MP Joan Ryan, chair of Labour Friends of Israel, wrote to Mr Javid after the rally to say she was "appalled that the government should once again have allowed this Iranian-inspired hate fest to take place on the streets of London".

She added: "I fail to understand why the Home Office has not heeded the repeated warnings raised by LFI MPs and the Mayor of London over the past year. I have today requested an urgent meeting with the Home Secretary to discuss this matter."

Speaking during a Westminster Hall debate last week, Phillip Hollobone, Conservative MP for Kettering, said: “Very distinguished international bodies have banned Hezbollah outright, they’ve proscribed it as a terrorist organisation… frankly I think we should join them.

“Hezbollah is an Iranian creation that sits as the crown jewel in Iran’s regional strategy of Jihadi revolutionary warfare. It is in short the most powerful armed non-state actor in the world. This is an organisation which potentially is more lethal than Isis, and it is all backed and funded by Iran.”

Stephen Crabb MP, Conservative Friends of Israel chair, also used the debate to attack the “entirely artificial distinction” between Hezbollah’s two wings.

A Home Office spokesperson refused to comment on whether Mr Javid planned to proscribe Hezbollah in full.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 11 Jun 2018, 3:31 pm

Complaint: UK Aid to Palestinians Used to Promote Anti-Semitism
https://unitedwithisrael.org/complaint-uk-aid-to-palestinians-used-to-promote-anti-semitism/
Yet another instance of aid misused to promote terrorism and anti-Semitism has been exposed.   

By: United with Israel Staff

A group of lawyers in the United Kingdom has filed a complaint with the Charity Commission for England charging that the Medical Aid for Palestinians (MAP) organization has a record of promoting anti-Semitism, and is connected to a Palestinian terrorist group.

The Lawfare Project together with UK Lawyers for Israel on Wednesday filed a complaint against MAP with the Charity Commission for England and Wales which outlines ways in which some of MAP’s annual income of £5.4 million may have been spent for political propaganda rather than for its stated purpose of providing medical care to the Palestinians.

The complaint details MAP’s links with and funding of NGOs linked to the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP), designated as a terrorist organization by the UK, US, EU, Canada, Israel, and others

The complaint also shows that content on MAP’s website promotes anti-Israel bias and includes material promoting racist hatred and false claims regarding the medical situation facing the Palestinian Arabs

The petition also exposes MAP’s involvement in the dissemination of anti-Semitic propaganda, including a video by former KKK leader David Duke by MAP’s founder and patron, Dr. Swee Ang.

MAP’s promotion of the anti-Semitic play, “Seven Jewish Children,” is also highlighted in the complaint.

While MAP is advertised as a charity that is involved in the provision of health care, it is also “involved with NGOs linked to a terrorist organization, the PFLP, designated as such by the UK government among others,” stated Brooke Goldstein, Executive Director of The Lawfare Project.

“The complaint asks the Charity Commission to take appropriate steps to conduct a review of the organization and ensure its work is limited to lawful activities for the public benefit,” she stated.

The Lawfare Project is a legal think tank and litigation fund that supports cases against anti-Semitic discrimination around the world

Jonathan Turner, Chief Executive of UK Lawyers for Israel, a volunteer organization of lawyers who support Israel, noted that MAP “partners with NGOs that have links with a terrorist organization whose aim is the destruction of Israel. Its charitable objects are the relief of poverty, the prevention and relief of sickness, and the advancement of education. They do not include political propaganda.”

Palestinian Abuse of Aid for Terrorism
Palestinian terror organizations have a long history of misusing aid to promote terrorism and anti-Semitism, and there is ample evidence of Palestinian terror operatives infiltrating aid groups and diverting funds and other resources for terror purposes.

In 2016, Mohammed El-Halabi, World Vision’s manager of operations in Gaza was arrested for funneling approximately $50 million (60 percent of WV’s funds), to Hamas to construct terror tunnels and military installations and to carry out other terrorist activities.

Shortly after this, the Shin Bet (Israel’s Security Agency) arrested a “humanitarian aid worker” from the Gaza Strip for exploiting his position at a United Nations agency to provide assistance to Hamas. Similarly, in an April 2018 US court settlement, the NGO Norwegian People’s Aid admitted to working with Hamas and other Palestinian terrorist organizations in Gaza.

Most recently, Yasser Murtaja, a purported journalist who was killed in April on the border with Israel, who was revealed to be a Hamas intelligence officer who was set to become a Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) contractor.

The NRC, which describes itself as “an independent humanitarian organization helping people forced to flee,” stated that Murtaja “had agreed to document for NRC the bitter prolonged struggle faced by Palestinian refugees in Gaza. The work was planned to start the day after he was killed.”
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 09 Jun 2018, 9:57 pm

Obama Jokes About Queen’s ‘Bling’ & Reveals Palace Secrets, He Gets Nasty Surprise
https://madworldnews.com/obama-jokes-queen-bling/
June 8, 2018 Rebecca Diserio Politics, World News
Now that Barack Obama is out of office, one way the Obamas are making the big bucks is through their tell-all books. Instead of respecting the British Monarch’s trust extended to those who are her guests at Buckingham Palace, Barack was caught joking about the Queen’s “bling” and revealing unflattering secrets about their overnight stay. Well, the Queen and her country are outraged as they pay him back with a nasty surprise.

Queen Elizabeth II (left), Barack Obama (right) (Photo Credit: LEON NEAL/AFP/Getty Images, Mark Wilson/Getty Images)
The Queen of England is a gracious host, and for the Obamas to use their state visit in which they had the honor of staying the night at Buckingham Palace as gossip for their tell-all books is a disgrace. But this shouldn’t come to a surprise for those who remember Barack Obama’s hatred toward the British as he took office.

In fact, Obama loathes anything associated with the British monarchy. It stems from Barack’s leftist education that taught him Britain was basically a racist country that subjugated millions of blacks in their imperialistic quest to rule the world. Who can forget when he disrespected our UK ally and returned the Winston Churchill bust to the British Embassy?

Sure, at one point during their history, Britain was an imperialistic power. As Americans, we know that better than most nations, but that was over 200 years ago, and the United Kingdom left those ways behind for good after they left India. Not all colonization was evil, it brought many good things to undiscovered parts of the world.

But I digress. The British Monarchy today, and specifically Queen Elizabeth II, is someone heads of state show respect to when they visit Great Britain. In 2011, the Obamas were honored by the Queen with an invitation to stay overnight at Buckingham Palace in the Belgian suite, which encompasses six magnificent rooms.

In a preview of the how the crass Obama administration is cashing in, Ben Rhodes, the anti-Trump former national security advisor, just published a tell-all book, and with Barack’s approval, he revealed secrets about the 2011 Buckingham Palace visit.

According to People Magazine, “When Rhodes jokingly told Obama that maybe the monarchy ‘really is a dying empire,’ Obama didn’t disagree. Instead, he laughed. ‘No, they’ve still got a lot going on,’ Obama said. ‘Did you see the bling on the queen?‘”

Rhodes, a big sycophant, saying the United Kingdom is a “dying empire” is definitely reflecting Obama’s true feelings, as the former president laughs and sarcastically quips back about the “Queen’s bling.” Nigel Farage, a British conservative politician, described US President Barack Obama as a “loathsome individual and creature” who “couldn’t stand our country,” reported the BBC.

But that’s not all. You can bet Barack Obama’s long-awaited tell-all will include his own unflattering stories about the British monarchy. Why Obama would allow Rhodes to include his crass remark about the “Queen’s bling” proves he has no qualms about causing the Monarch embarrassment.

Queen Elizabeth II, Barack Obama, Michelle Obama, Prince Phillip during the state visit in 2011 (Photo Credit: ADRIAN DENNIS/AFP/Getty Images)
Of course, Obama knows Elizabeth II will be asked to comment on the statement, and palace insiders say she is also livid about the other anecdote Rhodes and Obama included in the book.

People reports, “The Obamas’ visit to Buckingham Palace was a jovial time for the couple, even if it did include some odd rodent drama. According to the book, the president was in his room going over his speech with his aides as the first lady was getting ready to sleep in another room when, suddenly, a butler appeared.”

“Mr. President, pardon me,” the butler reportedly said. “There’s a mouse.” Obama replied, “Don’t tell the first lady.” Mortified, the butler stated,“We’ll try to catch it, sir.” Obama repeated, “Just don’t tell the first lady.”

Out of all the incredible stories Rhodes could have included about their visit with the Queen, who graciously went out of her way to give the Obamas a tour of Westminster Abbey and brought out rare documents from the American colonies at the Palace, Rhodes and Obama decided to talk about “bling” and a mouse?

Maybe it was a way of Obama getting “payback” on the Queen. During that 2011 trip, the Queen gave a cold shoulder to the former president for breaking royal protocol offering a toast while they are playing HER SONG: “God Save the Queen”:

Well, this wasn’t the first time Obama showed his disrespect. The Washington Examiner reports, “While visiting the Queen, the Obama family gave her an iPod, prompting raised eyebrows from the British Press. The MP3 player came pre-loaded with photos from President Obama’s inauguration and audio files of the president’s speech as a senator to the 2004 Democratic National Convention and his 2009 inauguration address.

The queen reportedly already had an iPod, and I’m sure she was really excited to listen to Obama’s speeches and look at photos of Barack. Talk about an arrogant gift. Well, the United Kingdom’s people definitely have strong feelings about Barack.

British citizens gave Barack a nasty surprise by weighing in on Rhodes and Obama’s latest gaffe toward their beloved Queen. Jessica Hood, a resident of Nottingham UK, commented, “The last thing Queen Elizabeth wanted to hear, Obama revealing the monarchy secrets. I am sure he won’t be invited never again.”

Katie Conker, Hornchurch Essex, United Kingdom posted, “The dark years of US history. Obama the embarrassment. Tacky trash. Deep State.” Jack Jacob wrote, “That is incredibly indiscreet. Quite obviously you do not understand the basic rules of etiquette regarding discussing openly when you have stayed at someone’s home, let alone that of a monarch. You really are a common little oik.”

We in America aren’t surprised that Barack and Michelle would sanction Rhodes giving the Queen such a disgraceful smackdown. The Queen prides herself on her hospitality, and extending an overnight visit at Buckingham Palace is a rare honor for anyone. To repay the 92-year-old Monarch, who saw Britain through World War II, with this kind of slight proves the Obamas and their leftist buddies will sell-out anyone as long as they get a nice payday.

Facebook has greatly reduced the distribution of our stories in our readers' newsfeeds and is instead promoting mainstream media sources. When you share on social media, however, you greatly help distribute our content. Please take a moment and consider sharing this article with your friends and family. Thank you.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 09 Jun 2018, 9:53 pm

Backlash over Labour MP’s comments towards Princess Diana and Harry
https://thebritishjournal.net/backlash-over-labour-mps-comments-towards-princess/
By The British Journal -  June 9, 2018
 Facebook  Twitter  Linkedin  ReddIt  Email

Labour MP, Emma Dent, has been accused of being disrespectful towards the royal family.  It was only yesterday that we mentioned that the Labour MP demanded that the royal family be thrown out of Buckingham Palace.  The staunch anti-royalist also made some ‘ghastly’ remarks towards Princess Diana before Harry’s beautiful wedding ceremony last month.

The Labour MP has suggested that Princess Diana would not be supportive of Harry’s wedding due to the costing of it.  Ms Dent has become notorious, as she even mocked Prince Harry’s military record, in what many called a “deeply distasteful” remark.
Greg Hands
✔️
@GregHands
 Blimey, just as well the Royal Horticultural Society’s superb event starting today is the Chelsea Flower Show, not the “Kensington Flower Show”. I at least am looking forward to seeing HM The Queen & much of the Royal Family later. #honoured #RoyalBorough  https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/6335247/labour-mp-emma-dent-coad-demands-jingoistic-national-anthem-is-scrapped-hours-after-meghan-markle-and-prince-harry-tied-the-knot/

8:39 AM - May 21, 2018

Labour MP Emma Dent Coad demands ‘jingoistic’ National Anthem is scrapped — hours after Meghan...
A KILLJOY Labour MP demanded the “jingoistic” National Anthem be axed – just hours after Harry and Meghan tied the knot. Kensington politician Emma Dent Coad – who previously mocked Pri…

thesun.co.uk
32 people are talking about this
The Kensington MP joined an anti-monarchist group where was speaking at their national convention, she said:

“I remember Diana, the Princess of Wales, taking her young sons out at night to see the street-sleepers.

“This week we have had stories of Windsor’s street cleaners cleaning the street’s homeless, who had their possessions compounded, while keen monarchists sleep out in their clothes, so they can cheer on the royal parade.

“I can’t believe she would have remained silent on £30million spent on security for a royal carriage ride around Windsor while street homeless are so cruelly displaced.”

There was rage on twitter with one Tory back bencher calling her a “character from Penny Dreadful”.  Greg Hands, Trade Minister said that the Labour MP’s comments were “grim”.  The clear majority of people within the United Kingdom are positive towards the royal family, opinion polling suggests.  The royal family have been a key aspect of British life for hundreds of years, and many oppose the idea of the United Kingdom dropping our royal family for a “vulgar” republican system.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 07 Jun 2018, 3:32 pm

London Baby Stabbing: Man Arrested for Double Attack Was Pakistani National Awaiting Deportation
Rehan KhanMet Police
6 Jun 20181,430
Police have arrested 25-year-old Rehan Kahn after the attempted murder of a one-year-old boy and his mother Monday evening sparked a national media appeal and manhunt.
Khan handed himself into a West London police station Wednesday morning after his mugshot was released by Metropolitan Police, and as details about the Pakistani migrant and his relationship with the attacked woman and child were reported in the British press.

Neighbours of the stabbed woman in Felham, South-West London said suspect Redhan Kahn was the estranged husband to her, and father of the baby, which remains in critical condition after being airlifted to hospital, according to reports in the Daily Mail and Metro newspapers.

Breitbart London
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2018/06/06/london-baby-stabbing-man-arrested-for-double-attempted-murder-was-pakistani-national-awaiting-deportation/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_term=daily&utm_content=links&utm_campaign=20180606
@BreitbartLondon
 London Manhunt After One-Year-Old Baby, Woman Stabbed in Broad Daylight  http://www.breitbart.com/london/2018/06/05/manhunt-khans-london-baby-mother-stabbed/

5:30 PM - Jun 5, 2018
London Manhunt After One-Year-Old Baby, Woman Stabbed in Broad Daylight | Breitbart
A one-year-old boy is in a critical condition after he and his mother were stabbed in Felton, London, on Monday night.-
breitbart.com
82 people are talking about this
According to those who knew the family, Khan’s application for indefinite leave to remain in the United Kingdom had been rejected just days before. He had applied for the status to stay in the United Kingdom through his British citizen, Belgian-origin estranged wife but had been turned down on the basis that he had beat the woman in the past, according to reports.

When appealing to the public for information about Khan, Police warned the suspected attacker should not be approached.

One witness to the immediate aftermath of the attack reported police officers breaking down in tears after witnessing the crime scene, and blood-smeared walls inside the house.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 06 Jun 2018, 2:16 pm

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/652809/PrisonersLee-Rigby-killer-jail-fearing-radicalisation-jail-Belmarsh-Prison
Britain’s high security jail now controlled by Islamic extremists, Old Bailey hears
CROOKS are now begging their barristers to keep them out of a British prison over fears they will be forced to become jihadis in jail.
By ZOIE O'BRIEN
PUBLISHED: 04:59, Wed, Mar 16, 2016 | UPDATED: 12:54, Wed, Mar 16, 2016
Prisoners scared to go to Belmarsh, currently home to Michael AdebolajoGetty Images
Grown men are scared to go to Belmarsh prison over radicalisation fears
There is a sense the prison authorities have lost control
Barrister Rupert Pardoe
Some of Britain’s most dangerous criminals are scared of being sent to London’s Category A Belmarsh Prison due to radicalisation behind bars.

Barrister Rupert Pardoe told the Old Bailey the “authorities have lost control” of the prison, where one third of inmates are Muslim. 

As his client begged not to be sent to the infamous prison, home to Lee Rigby slayers Michael Adebolajo and Michael Adebowale and the 21/7 bomb plotters, he said criminals are being put under “pressure to conform to certain religious views”.

Michael Adebolajo and Michael Adebowale Metropolitan Police

Soldier Lee Rigby's killers are in Belmarsh
RELATED ARTICLES
Parish council chairman had largest secret stash of illegal...
Hatton Garden raid mastermind 'may only have months to live'
RELATED VIDEOS
Boy with autism is kept in prison
Becky Watts' father fears that her killer will strike again if...
Alabama Prison Riot
The world's most notorious prisons
Fri, June 17, 2016
Rival gangs share cells, inmates and police clash, here are the most dangerous prisons in the world.

PLAY SLIDESHOW
MS-13 gang members languish in one of the three 'gang cages' in El Salvador GETTY IMAGES1 of 30
Inmates rest in their sleeping quarters inside the Quezon City jail at night in Manila
Inmates peek from their cell inside the Quezon City Jail in Manila
Inmates sleep on the ground of an open basketball court inside the Quezon City jail at night in Manila
Salvadorean gang members look out from t
Relatives of inmates react while watchin
He said even the most hardened criminals were too frightened to receive visits from relatives.

He was speaking on behalf of smash and grab robber Lee Smith, 24, who had refused to get off the prison bus to enter the Old Bailey fearing he would be sent to Belmarsh in Thamesmead, south-east London.

RELATED ARTICLES
Levi Bellfield is a MUSLIM - why has vile killer joined growing...
Let prisoners SMOKE behind bars, government says - because banning...
Speaking at at Smith’s sentencing hearing at the Old Bailey Mr Pardeo said: “There is a sense the prison authorities have lost control.

“Many defendants are in total lockdown in fear of a need to conform to certain religious views in Belmarsh.

“My client didn’t wish to get off the bus because he feared he would be returned to Belmarsh.”

Smith, from Bloomsbury, central London, who has 25 past convictions, was jailed for five years for the 13 cash in transit robberies.

It is not known which prison he was sent to.

Poppy burner Emdadur Choudhury protests Getty Images

Emdadur Choudhury and Mohammad Haque (R) take part in a protest as they leave Belmarsh Magistrates
A Ministry of Justice spokesperson denied the barrister's allegations.

He said: “These allegations are untrue. HMP Belmarsh is not in lockdown and the prison continues to operate as normal.

"The most recent inspection report found HMP Belmarsh to be a safe, decent and secure establishment, with low levels of violence and drug use.”
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 30 May 2018, 5:18 pm

Leaked Document Reveals Soros Backing Secret Plot To Overturn Brexit
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-02-07/leaked-document-reveals-soros-backing-secret-plot-overturn-brexit
Profile picture for user Tyler Durden
by Tyler Durden
Wed, 02/07/2018 - 20:25
SHARES
TwitterFacebookRedditEmailPrint
A leaked strategy document reveals that billionaire financier George Soros is one of three senior figures tied to a Remain group called "Best for Britain," which is "secretly" pushing for a second referendum on Brexit to keep Britain in the EU, the Telegraph reports.
The 87-year-old Hungarian-American worth an estimated $25 billion has given over £400,000 ($554,840) to the group through his Open Society Foundation.

The leaked document also outlines a nationwide advertising campaign this month, as well as a drive to recruit major Tory donors in an attempt to undermine Prime Minister Theresa May and influence MPs.

It also plans to target MPs and convince them to vote against the final Brexit deal to trigger another referendum or general election, according to a strategy document leaked from a meeting of the group.

The document says the campaign, which will begin by the end of this month, must “wake the country up and assert that Brexit is not a done deal. That it’s not too late to stop Brexit”. -Telegraph

According to the Telegraph, MPs in 100 "Leave-supporting constituencies" will be pressured using "a range of guerrilla marketing tactics" to vote against Brexit. In addition to a series of "momentum-style" mass rallies and concerts planned by the "Remain" proponents, the campaign will reportedly have a "heavy youth focus." 

The group also plans to provide financial support to the European Movement, which counts former UK health minister Stephen Dorrell, and former chancellor Kenneth Clarke as Vice President.

Soros's involvement in the scheme emerged after he entertained six Conservative donors at his Chelsea mansion last Monday.

His involvement comes more than 25 years after he made over £1 billion betting against the pound shortly before the UK withdrew from the European Exchange Rate Mechanism. More recently he has been accused of organising rallies against Donald Trump in the US and interfering in the democracies of several European nations.

Also at the dinner were Stephen Peel, a businessman and former Olympic rower who is also said to be putting money into the new venture and is on the board of Best for Britain; Lord Malloch-Brown, the former Labour minister and chairman of Best for Britain; and Sir Martin Sorrell, the chief executive of the advertising firm WPP.

Soros also invited a select group of Tory donors to the event, who were told that the goal of Best for Britain was “to raise public support for Remain to a clear and growing national majority by June/July 2018 and channelling that pressure into MPs’ mailbags and surgeries”

According to sources who were at the dinner, however, Best for Britain's pitch fell flat, and donors left Soros's house without pledging any money.

Yana and Stephen Peel, Oct 2016 (GETTY)
Stephen Peel, one of the organizers of the movement who was in attendance, has previously spoken of his desire for the UK to remain in the EU, while Mr. Soros said last year that Brexit was a "lose-lose proposition." Lord Malloch-Brown, another organizer, said last year: “We need to sway public opinion nationally so that there is a majority to remain at the time of the vote in Parliament.”

Peel has been a director of the UK-EU Open Policy since it was established in October 2016, while Lord Malloch-Brown joined 13 months later - sitting on Best for Britain's board. 

The leaked "battle plan" concludes that the Best for Britain movement must "win the meaningful vote that Mrs May has promised on her Brexit deal in October," adding that if she loses, it is "likely to trigger a new referendum, or election."

“We must prevail decisively so reassuring Europe that our return will be permanent,” it states.

Read the "Brexit Plot" document given to Soros guests below:

The campaign relies heavily on launch advertising and free media to wake the country up and assert that BREXIT is not a done deal. That it's not too late to stop BREXIT. The first wave is planned for late February and is why funding is now so urgent. Like the campaign overall, the paid media will have a heavy youth focus.

We will then move to constituency building activities through a combination of person-to-person campaigning and social media that pulls together stakeholders, including consumers, in sectors like the NHS, auto, aviation, pharma etc; again with a major youth push and other similar targeted activities. We have identified partner organisations in these sectors who will lead as we provide strategic, messaging, creative, social media and critically financial support. The partner organisations include unions, employee organisations, youth and consumer groups etc. Many are not exclusively Remain organisations but have wider community or industry interests which make them powerful third party endorsers of the Remain message.

We are also building a national field presence, concentrated on seats whose MPs needs [sic] to be brought into the Remain column by providing financial and other support to the European Movement, which has the best, but limited, current field presence of the Remain Groups.

We have a range of guerrilla marketing tactics in preparation to build early public impact by seizing attention and indicating a building momentum. A prominent Remain figure, Andrew Adonis, will brainstorm the top 100 leave constituencies. We are planning youth focused concerts and march combinations for the summer.

Our goals are to raise public support for Remain to a clear and growing national majority by June/July 2018 and channeling that pressure into MPs mailbags and surgeries,

We must then win the meaningful vote that Mrs May has promised on her BREXIT deal in October of this year. That is likely to trigger a new referendum, or election. We must prevail decisively so reassuring Europe that or return will be permanent

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5786767/Chief-George-Soros-funded-Best-Britain-campaign-compares-Brexit-appeasement.html
Chief of George Soros-funded Best for Britain campaign compares Brexit to appeasement of the Nazis just days before the group launches its bid for a second EU referendum
Best for Britain publishing manifesto on second vote on the deal in next few days 
Malloch-Brown said Brexit was the same as Britain ignoring the rise of Hitler 
Best for Britain is a campaign for a second referendum backed by George Soros
The billionaire is bankrolling the push to cancel the 2016 referendum vote
By Tim Sculthorpe, Deputy Political Editor For Mailonline
PUBLISHED: 13:02, 30 May 2018 | UPDATED: 13:10, 30 May 2018
The chief of the Best for Britain campaign today compared Brexit to the appeasement of the Nazis just days before group launches its push for a second EU referendum.  

Lord Malloch-Brown insisted Britain still needed to learn from centuries of trying to ignore problems on the continent and in a Radio 4 interview specifically highlighted the rise of Hitler.

The incendiary intervention comes a day after billionaire financier George Soros - who is bankrolling Best for Britain - revealed the referendum push would start in days. 

Ex Ukip leader Nigel Farage has lashed out at the campaign warning the country has already made up its mind about Brexit.

Best for Britain wants to secure a large mandate to reverse the 2016 referendum on the grounds the negotiation has not secured a good deal for Britain. 

Lord Malloch-Brown, the chief of the Best for Britain campaign, today compared Brexit to the appeasement of the Nazis just days before group launches its push for a second EU referendum 

Billionaire anti Brexit campaigner George Soros yesterday admitted that the EU is in 'existential crisis' because of its failure to  reform (file pic)

Appeasement in the 1930s, you name it. For centuries Britain has ignored events on continental Europe at its peril.'

He said Mr Soros's reputation as the 'man who broke the Bank of England' in 1992, when the financier bet against sterling on the money markets, was an 'unrelated issue' to the anti-Brexit push.

'He broke the Bank of England as a financier because the British pound was over-extended.

'It wasn't credible. He broke the pound, not the Bank of England, I should say.

'He is someone who has devoted decades to an extraordinary global philanthropy which has fought for democracy and open values.' 

Mr Soros, 87, yesterday warned it could take five years for Britain to fully quit the Brussels bloc because of legal wrangling. 

The financier suggested the Brexit vote could be reversed and the UK could decide o stay in the EU after all.

In a speech at the European Council on Foreign Relations think-tank event in Paris he said: 'Ultimately, it's up to the British people to decide what they want to do.

'It would be better however if they came to a decision sooner rather than later. That's the goal of an initiative called the 'Best for Britain', which I support.

'Best for Britain fought for, and helped to win, a meaningful parliamentary vote which includes the option of not leaving at all.

'This would be good for Britain but would also render Europe a great service by rescinding Brexit and not creating a hard-to-fill hole in the European budget.

'But the British public must express its support by a convincing margin in order to be taken seriously by Europe.

'That's what the Best for Britain is aiming for by engaging the electorate. It will publish its manifesto in the next few days.'

Nigel Farage (pictured on his LBC show last night) lashed Mr George Soros for vowing to launch a campaign for a second EU referendum 'within days'.

He added:  'In the meantime, the EU needs to transform itself into an association which nations like Britain would want to join.'  

And Mr Soros warned: 'It is no longer a figure of speech to say that Europe is in existential danger; it is the harsh reality.'

Mr Soros' speech came as the EU is facing a fresh crisis as political disarray in Italy casts doubt over its future in the bloc.

Italian President Sergio Mattarella is facing impeachment calls after he defied voters and refused to appoint a fiercely eurosceptic finance minister. 

Mr Soros said the EU project has taken a series of blows over the past decade which threaten to derail it altogether.   

But he warned of the dangers of Brexit, telling the audience:  'Brexit is an immensely damaging process, harmful to both sides.

'This divorce will be a long process, probably five years, which is an eternity in politics.'

Mr Soros - dubbed the man who broke the Bank of England after he bet against the pound on Black Wednesday - said the EU's reputation has taken a battering in recent years.      

He said the financial crisis of 2008 followed by the chaotic response to the huge influx of refugees in 2015 had led many young people to 'regard the EU as an enemy that has deprived them of jobs and a secure and promising future.'

Brexit Secretary David Davis (pictured with EU negotiator Michel Barnier at the March summit in Brussels) is negotiating Britain's departure from the bloc. But George Soros warned that it could take many years of wrangling before Britain fully quits

He also said the EU's role in foreign affairs and diplomacy has taken battering after Donald Trump pulled out of the Iran nuclear deal which Brussels had championed

Brexit Secretary David Davis (pictured with EU negotiator Michel Barnier at the March summit in Brussels) is negotiating Britain's departure from the bloc. But George Soros warned that it could take many years of wrangling before Britain fully quits

He also said the EU's role in foreign affairs and diplomacy has taken battering after Donald Trump pulled out of the Iran nuclear deal which Brussels had championed

He said: 'The euro has many unresolved problems and they must not be allowed to destroy the European Union.' 

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5786767/Chief-George-Soros-funded-Best-Britain-campaign-compares-Brexit-appeasement.html#ixzz5H0RSJuuc 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 03 May 2018, 12:09 am

UK minister resigns amid scandal over authorities’ treatment of immigrants
https://www.patriotnewsalerts.com/uk-minister-resigns/?utm_medium=ci&utm_source=push&utm_campaign=pna
May 1, 2018
I'm friday / Shutterstock.com
It would appear as though governmental leaks are not only a problem here in the United States, but also in the UK.

As a matter of fact, it was a series of leaks about “mistreatment” of immigrants that resulted in the resignation of UK Interior Minister Amber Rudd.

The Leak
According to reports, the Guardian was about to publish a story that would have put conservative leadership in a very bad light.

The “leaked” story was specifically looking at a group of immigrants that came to Britain in 1948.

Liberals were pushing the narrative these immigrants were going to be kicked out of the country, but that was not the case.

Leadership has already committed to creating a path to citizenship for “Windrush” generation immigrants.

These were Caribbean migrants legally given the right to settle in the UK because they were helping to rebuild the UK after World War II.

In addition, both Rudd and May (the prime minister) has said these citizens will also be compensated for hardships.

Liberals Fighting Immigration Policy
The UK has stiffened its immigration policies with more conservative leadership in place.

That stance has been fought tooth and nail by liberals in the government.

The UK is very much having the same fight we are having here in the United States on this matter.

The leaked story and the Rudd resignation are now going to be used as a war cry for liberals to justify loosening immigration policies by the UK government.

Why Rudd?
Rudd made herself an easy target for liberals based on one of her very first appearances.

While making a speech at a conference not long after taking office, Rudd wanted to call out those violating immigration policies.

She literally called for a “name and shame” policy to bring to light any companies employing foreign workers rather than UK citizens.

Do You Think Rudd Was Set Up?
Yes
No
Next
I clicked yes 97% said the same
From that moment, Rudd had a target on her head and her forced resignation would seem to prove this thought process correct.

Sit up and take notice UK conservatives, because you are officially under the same attack as conservatives here in the United States
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 02 May 2018, 8:54 pm

https://www.patriotnewsalerts.com/uk-minister-resigns/?utm_medium=ci&utm_source=push&utm_campaign=pna
May 1, 2018
I'm friday / Shutterstock.com
It would appear as though governmental leaks are not only a problem here in the United States, but also in the UK.

As a matter of fact, it was a series of leaks about “mistreatment” of immigrants that resulted in the resignation of UK Interior Minister Amber Rudd.

The Leak
According to reports, the Guardian was about to publish a story that would have put conservative leadership in a very bad light.

The “leaked” story was specifically looking at a group of immigrants that came to Britain in 1948.

Liberals were pushing the narrative these immigrants were going to be kicked out of the country, but that was not the case.

Leadership has already committed to creating a path to citizenship for “Windrush” generation immigrants.

These were Caribbean migrants legally given the right to settle in the UK because they were helping to rebuild the UK after World War II.

In addition, both Rudd and May (the prime minister) has said these citizens will also be compensated for hardships.

Liberals Fighting Immigration Policy
The UK has stiffened its immigration policies with more conservative leadership in place.

That stance has been fought tooth and nail by liberals in the government.

The UK is very much having the same fight we are having here in the United States on this matter.

The leaked story and the Rudd resignation are now going to be used as a war cry for liberals to justify loosening immigration policies by the UK government.

Why Rudd?
Rudd made herself an easy target for liberals based on one of her very first appearances.

While making a speech at a conference not long after taking office, Rudd wanted to call out those violating immigration policies.

She literally called for a “name and shame” policy to bring to light any companies employing foreign workers rather than UK citizens.

Do You Think Rudd Was Set Up?
Yes
No
Next
I clicked yes 97% said the same
From that moment, Rudd had a target on her head and her forced resignation would seem to prove this thought process correct.

Sit up and take notice UK conservatives, because you are officially under the same attack as conservatives here in the United States.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 02 May 2018, 6:17 pm

Somali Migrant with Multiple Weapons Convictions Jailed for Stabbing Woman After Sex Attack
Sabir Sharife was found guilty of attempted murder and sexual assault at the Old Bailey.Metropolitan Police
by VICTORIA FRIEDMAN30 Apr 20181,144
A Somali immigrant with multiple convictions for possessing a blade was jailed for attempted murder after he stabbed a London woman multiple times.
Sabir Sharife, 32, was sentenced to ‘life’ in prison on Monday for a sex attack on a 27-year-old woman that was described by Prosecutor Sarah Campbell as an incident that would “send a chill down the spine” of anyone travelling late at night in London, reports Court News.
The victim had been out with friends at the Queen Adelaide pub in Hackney Road and after boarding the wrong bus to go home, got off yards from the Shuttleworth Hostel where the Somali lived.
Spotting the 27-year-old, Sharife stalked her through the streets of Hackney – a London borough under the stewardship of Labour MPs Diane Abbott and Meg Hillier – carrying a large serrated knife.
MORE http://www.breitbart.com/london/2018/04/30/somali-migrant-multiple-weapons-convictions-jailed-stabbing-london-woman/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_term=daily&utm_content=links&utm_campaign=20180430
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 29 Apr 2018, 9:23 pm

https://www.rt.com/uk/425488-home-secretary-amber-rudd-resigns/
UK Home Secretary Amber Rudd resigns
Published time: 29 Apr, 2018 21:15
Edited time: 29 Apr, 2018 21:19
Get short URL
UK Home Secretary Amber Rudd resigns
UK Prime Minister Theresa May has accepted the resignation of Amber Rudd as Home Secretary, according to media reports citing Downing Street.
DETAILS TO FOLLOW
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 29 Apr 2018, 12:42 pm

‘I made Skripal poison. Maybe. Probably not. But I was poisoned once’: Odd BBC scientist interview
Published time: 19 Apr, 2018 16:21
Edited time: 20 Apr, 2018 07:30
Get short URL https://on.rt.com/93mo
‘I made Skripal poison. Maybe. Probably not. But I was poisoned once’: Odd BBC scientist interview
A test tube - a useful tool to save lives, cure cancer, or - apparently - start "information wars" with Russia. ©️ Axel Schmidt / Reuters
The BBC has found a Russian scientist who says it’s possible he made the very nerve agent used to attack the Skripals in Salisbury. Or did he? Maybe not, as he later adds – but possibly. But also not really.
“Vladimir Uglev says he created the Novichok that was later used against the Skripals,” says the cool baritone of the BBC’s Moscow Correspondent Steve Rosenberg, who is giving the word ‘allegedly’ a rest for the day.

Rosenberg asks: “How certain are you that the substance which you synthesized is the one that poisoned the Skripals?”

“I have no doubt that it was…” replied Uglev. That’s case closed then.

Uglev claims: “I have no doubt that it was A-234 that poisoned them. Judging by how pure the test sample is, this may well have been a batch I made with my own hands. It has a long shelf life, virtually no expiry date.”

It’s not really made clear how he can be so sure of his conclusion, and there does seem to be maybe a little bit of doubt, but the report doesn’t try too hard to push the scientist on it, because that’s a very nice headline.

Read more
Britain's Admiral Lord West. ©️ Neil HallBBC presenter declares ‘info war against Russia’ after ex-navy chief questions Syria ‘evidence’
The BBC’s report is just shy of two minutes of conflicting information that sails by more or less unchallenged. Uglev says he is convinced the Salisbury attack was the work of the Russian state. He says, though, that “You’ll never prove it.” Useful.

Uglev goes on to tell Rosenberg of that one time he accidentally spilt Novichok all over his hand. You read that right – deadly, killer, monstrous Novichok all over someone’s hand. He seems fine now though. “My right hand got covered in nerve agent,” says perfectly healthy seeming Uglev, who appears to be suffering no side effects from one of the world’s most deadly toxins. “I put it in hydrochloric acid right away then washed it with a special alkaline solution with hydrogen peroxide.

“You could say the Skripals and I were baptized with the same Novichok,” he adds, in an almost proud manner.

The report comes only days after a BBC presenter chided a retired British Navy chief for questioning the evidence behind the Syria attack because of an “information war with Russia.”

READ MORE: How to become 'an Assad apologist'? Just question MSM rhetoric & welcome to the club

During a live interview with former Navy Admiral Lord West, BBC news presenter Annita McVeigh told the ex-Navy chief truthfully stating his position and posing such alternative questions risked “muddying the waters” in the ongoing “information war with Russia.”

Well, Rosenberg is on the frontline and says in the final seconds of his report: “The new dawn is confrontation.” Whatever that means.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 26 Apr 2018, 4:25 pm

UK man convicted of hate crime for Nazi-salute dog video
 April 24, 2018
UK man convicted of hate crime for Nazi-salute dog videoMark Meechan leaves court. Andrew Milligan/PA via AP)

Convicted of publishing “grossly offensive” material, a Scottish man who filmed a dog appearing to give Nazi salutes was fined.
By: AP
A Scottish man who filmed a dog appearing to give Nazi salutes was fined 800 pounds ($1,200) on Monday after being convicted of a hate crime, in a case that has sparked a debate about the limits of free speech.

Mark Meechan filmed his girlfriend’s pug responding to phrases such as “sieg heil” by raising its paw and posted the footage on YouTube in 2016.

Meechan — a comedian and video blogger who uses the name Count Dankula — said the stunt was meant as a joke, but he was convicted last month of posting “grossly offensive” material.

A judge at Scotland’s Airdrie Sheriff Court imposed the 800-pound fine Monday. Sheriff Derek O’Carroll said the video “contained menacing, anti-Semitic and racist material.” The dog was filmed responding to “Gas the Jews,” a phrase repeated 23 times in the video, O’Carroll said.

The judge said that while the right to freedom of expression is very important, “in all modern democratic countries the law necessarily places some limits on that right.”

Outside court, Meechan, 30, said his conviction set a “really dangerous precedent” for free speech and he would appeal. His conviction drew expressions of concern from comedians such as Ricky Gervais. Several far-right commentators also championed Meechan’s right to post the video.

Meechan, whose Youtube channel bears the description “offensive social commentary in an accent you won’t understand,” said Scottish authorities have ignored the context of the dog video.

“It’s the juxtaposition of having an adorable animal react to something vulgar that was the entire point of the joke,” he said.

MORE https://worldisraelnews.com/uk-man-convicted-hate-crime-nazi-salute-dog-video/?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 18 Apr 2018, 9:30 am

The women who SHAMED Jeremy Corbyn: Female MPs electrify the Commons by describing the shocking abuse they received after exposing Labour anti-Semitism
Luciana Berger, a Jewish Labour MP, said Labour urgently needs to tack action
Labour MP Ruth Smeeth broke down in tears after her colleague's speech
Labour MP John Mann said his wife received a rape threat after he spoke out
Said MPs who campaigned against anti-Semitism targeted by Momentum  
Wes Streeting said Jewish leaders will be 'horrified' by Labour's response today
By Claire Ellicot For The Daily Mail
PUBLISHED: 16:41, 17 April 2018 | UPDATED: 07:30, 18 April 2018
View comments
Two women Labour MPs put Jeremy Corbyn to shame last night as they detailed vile abuse at the hands of his supporters.
On a devastating day for the Labour leader, Jewish MPs Luciana Berger and Ruth Smeeth read out examples of the shocking abuse they have received from activists for highlighting the party's anti-Semitism crisis.
In an emotionally charged debate on anti-Semitism, which shredded Mr Corbyn's remaining authority, MPs on all sides broke with convention to give the pair standing ovations in the Commons. Some MPs were reduced to tears by their harrowing stories.

Fellow MPs were so moved by Ruth Smeeth's speech against anti-Semitism that they defied parliamentary rules to stand up and applaud her words for some time before the Speaker intervened to ask them to sit down (pictured)
Luciana Berger, a Labour MP for Liverpool Wavertree (pictured in during the debate) told how she has been inundated with anti--Semitic abuse - and that it is 'on the rise' in the party saying 'it is more conspicuous and it is more abrasive'.

Ian Austin (pictured in Parliament today) said the former London Mayor should be 'booted out' of the party for saying Hitler supported Zionism.

Miss Smeeth said she had received thousands of abusive messages on social media, many of them from people claiming to be supporters of the Labour leader.
One read: 'The first job for Jeremy Corbyn tomorrow: expel the Zionist b**** Ruth Smeeth from the party.' Another said: 'Hang yourself you vile treacherous Zionist Tory filth, you're a cancer of humanity.'

She said: 'I've been the target of abuse from people who say I have no place in the party I have been in for 20 years.'

Miss Berger also said she had received abuse at the hands of people using the hashtag JC4PM (Jeremy Corbyn for prime minister).

She said: 'It is anti-Semitism of the worst kind; suggesting that I'm a traitor to our country, they have called me 'Judas', a 'Zio-Nazi', an 'absolute parasite', telling me to 'get out of this country and to go back to Israel'.

'My party urgently needs to address this issue publicly and consistently. We have a duty to the next generation. Denial is not an option. …The time for action is now. Enough really is enough.'
In an extraordinary demonstration of the growing schism in Labour, the party's deputy leader Tom Watson abandoned his seat on the front bench alongside Mr Corbyn to sit in solidarity with Miss Berger and Miss Smeeth.

The three-hour debate saw a string of Labour MPs stand up to condemn Mr Corbyn's failure to tackle a problem Miss Smeeth said was 'engulfing' sections of the party. Many called for Mr Corbyn's ally Ken Livingstone to be 'booted out' of the party for claiming Hitler was a Zionist.

John Mann, chairman of the all-party group on anti-Semitism, said Jewish people were 'scared' to be in the party and revealed his wife had been sent a dead bird through the post, and that she had been threatened with rape.

'I didn't expect when I took on this voluntary cross-party role for my wife to be sent by a Labour Marxist anti-Semite a dead bird through the post,' he said.
Hundreds gathered at the 'enough is enough' protest called by Jewish leaders outside parliament last month (pictured) - but Labour MPs who attended it were later deluged with hate mail and deselection threats by Corbynistas.

Labour grandee Dame Margaret Hodge said she had 'never felt as nervous and frightened as I do today' about being Jewish. 

Mr Corbyn has come under extreme pressure to tackle anti-Semitism and will meet representatives of Jewish groups next week. A BMG poll for the Independent last night found 61 per cent of people think Labour has an anti-Semitism problem, with more than half saying Mr Corbyn is handling it 'badly'.

The Labour leader did not speak during yesterday's debate. But as Communities Secretary Sajid Javid opened yesterday's debate he could be seen muttering angrily under his breath. Several Labour MPs directly criticised Mr Corbyn's handling of the crisis, with Ian Austin saying he needed to 'take this much more seriously'.

Mr Austin said he was 'deeply ashamed' of the situation. He said Mr Corbyn had a track record of defending anti-Semitic groups like Hamas and had opposed the removal of a 'grotesque' anti-Jewish mural. He urged him to eject Mr Livingstone from the party, saying it was 'a disgrace' the former London mayor had not yet been 'booted out' of the party. Many of the most powerful interventions came from female MPs, some of whom have needed police protection after receiving death threats.

Dame Margaret described how she had seen a battered suitcase with her uncle's initials on it when she visited Auschwitz as she warned against forgetting the lessons of the past. 'Anti-Semitism is making me an outsider in my Labour party. Enough is enough.'

Mr Javid said Mr Corbyn had 'too many accidental associations' with anti-Semitism to list.

He also warned that there has been a spike in 'dinner party anti-Semites' – respectable middle-class professionals who secretly harbour a hatred of Jews. 'We cannot and must not ignore the particular concern with elements within the Labour party,' he said.

Mr Corbyn leader faced criticism after walking out of the debate, missing the speeches by Miss Smeeth and Mr Mann, although he later returned.

Sajid Javid Jeremy Corbyn today accused Jeremy Corbyn of  a 'deeply worrying' failure to tackle anti-Semitism

WATCH TWO VIDEOS IN FULL
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5625921/Sajid-Javid-tears-Jeremy-Corbyns-deeply-worrying-failure-tackle-anti-Semitism.html

A convoy of three billboard advertising vans with an anti-Semitism message for Jeremy Corbyn and the Labour party were driven central London today ahead of the debate

More than 50 MPs desert Corbyn over Syria vote 
Jeremy Corbyn faced a rebellion by dozens of Labour MPs last night after he launched a failed bid to limit the Prime Minister’s power to order military action.

More than 50 Labour MPs ignored Mr Corbyn’s orders to join him in a symbolic vote against the Government last night in protest at Theresa May’s failure to consult Parliament before ordering air strikes against Syria. The Labour abstentions helped the Government avoid a Commons defeat by 317 votes to 256.

Mr Corbyn called yesterday’s emergency debate to make the case for a new War Powers Act which would make it all-but impossible for future prime ministers to order military action of any kind without the approval of Parliament.

He said Mrs May had shown a ‘flagrant disregard’ for the convention that military action should normally be approved in advance by MPs. And he said new legislation could ‘specify at what point in decision-making processes MPs should be involved, as well as retaining the right of ministers to act in an emergency or in the country’s self-defence’. But the Prime Minister defended her decision to act without seeking approval, saying that coming to the Commons beforehand would have compromised the ‘effectiveness of our operations and safety of British servicemen and women’.

And she said a War Powers Act would mean smaller-scale and targeted military action such as that over the weekend in Syria ‘would become unviable’.

Mrs May said that Parliament should have the right to vote on full-scale military action like the invasion of Iraq. But she said the government had to be free to order more limited action quickly. Former Labour frontbencher Heidi Alexander said she believed the Government should have the right to retain flexibility to act without recourse to Parliament, and said: ‘Had I been in the Prime Minister’s shoes last week, I think it is likely that I would have chosen a similar course.’

Only 205 of Labour’s 259 MPs obeyed Mr Corbyn’s order to vote against the government. One rebel said it was wrong to ‘play games’ with the issue.

Tory MP Andrew Bridgen drew laughs with a sideswipe at Mr Corbyn, suggesting the Labour leader would not authorise military action even if the Isle of Wight were invaded.

In the run-up to last weekend’s air strikes some Tory MPs urged Mrs May to recall Parliament to debate the issue. Tory grandee Sir Edward Leigh yesterday said the power to act without parliamentary approval ‘should be used on as few occasions (as possible), if at all’. But no Tory MPs voted with Mr Corbyn. 
VIDEOS 
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5625921/Sajid-Javid-tears-Jeremy-Corbyns-deeply-worrying-failure-tackle-anti-Semitism.html#ixzz5D0gJDFSN 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 15 Apr 2018, 9:56 pm

Refugee Family Set to Win Millions from NHS for Not Using Foreign Language to Explain Importance of Feeding Newborn
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2018/04/15/refugee-family-set-win-millions-nhs-foreign-language/Scott Barbour/Getty Images
by LIAM DEACON15 Apr 2018270
A refugee family is set for a multi-million-pound NHS payout because a mother spoke no English and hospital staff did not explain to her how to care for her newborn in her native language.
The child of the Rajatheepan family, originally from Sri Lanka, has been left with severe brain damage because midwives did not explain the importance of feeding the newborn regularly, a judge has ruled.

The boy, now eight, was born in a healthy condition at King George Hospital in Goodmayes, Essex, in July 2009, but was left limp and sick after not being fed for 15 hours.

Judge Martin McKenna said medics failed to overcome the language barrier, which directly resulted in the baby suffering the catastrophic injuries.

The parents, he claimed, had been “effectively ignored” when medics visited the family at home after the birth, according to the Daily Mail.

“The overwhelming weight of the evidence is that Mrs Rajatheepan had very little ability with the English language,” he said.

“She was certainly unable to understand anything but the simplest of instructions and only then when accompanied with appropriate hand gestures.”
@BreitbartLondon
 Claim: Hospital, Police Block Alfie’s Parents ‘Legally’ Removing Him  http://www.breitbart.com/london/2018/04/13/police-alfie-evans-parents-remove-hospital-life-support/

2:20 PM - Apr 13, 2018
Claim: Hospital, Police Block Alfie's Parents 'Legally' Removing Him | Breitbart
Protesters gathered outside Alder Hey hospital protesting the High Court ruling to remove Alfie Evans from life support.
breitbart.com
26 people are talking about this
He added: ‘The reality is that no one ever in fact gave Mrs Rajatheepan a clear and understandable explanation of the importance of feeding.

‘Because of the language barrier, she had been unable to communicate her concerns to hospital staff.’

“In the circumstances, I would enter judgement in favour of the claimant with damages to be assessed,” the judge concluded.

However, midwives, who said they were used to dealing with mothers who did not have English as their first language, insisted that they had properly instructed Mrs. Rajatheepan on how to feed her son.

The compensation award has yet to be fully assessed, but it is likely to be a multi-million-pound payout due to the severity of the boy’s disabilities.

Wendy Matthews OBE, Director of Midwifery, Barking, Havering and Redbridge University Hospitals NHS Trust commented: “We would like to say sorry again to Nilujan and the Rajatheepan family and express our sincere sympathies to them.

“We are considering the judgement and the implications of the judge’s ruling in this case.

“Although we have made huge improvements since this incident occurred in 2009, we will take the opportunity to review it closely and see if there are any more lessons about our post-natal care that we can learn.”
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 10 Apr 2018, 10:24 pm

https://www.rt.com/uk/423659-yulia-skripal-discharged-hospital/?utm_source=browser&utm_medium=push_notifications&utm_campaign=push_notifications
Yulia Skripal discharged from Salisbury hospital
Published time: 10 Apr, 2018 07:10
Edited time: 10 Apr, 2018 08:16
Get short URL
Yulia Skripal discharged from Salisbury hospital
Yulia Skripal ©️ Reuters
Yulia Skripal, the daughter of former double agent Sergei, has been discharged from hospital, five weeks after being exposed to a nerve agent in Salisbury.
Skripal and her father were found slumped on a bench in Salisbury on March 4, after they were attacked with an A-234 nerve agent, similar to Novichok. The director of Salisbury District Hospital said Tuesday that Yulia has been discharged and her father’s health is improving.

READ MORE: Corbyn calls on Boris Johnson to come clean about Skripal attack, Novichok & Russia

Since the attack on the ex-Russian double agent and his daughter, the British government has placed the blame at Russia’s feet; a claim which Moscow has repeatedly denied.

Last week, Yulia, 33, spoke to her Moscow-based cousin Viktoria, who recorded the phone conversation and shared it with Russian state media. In the recording, Yulia told her cousin that she was “being discharged soon.” She also said that her father Sergei, 66, was “resting now, he’s sleeping.” She added: “Everyone’s health is OK. No one has had any irreversible [harm].”

RT
✔️
@RT_com
 ‘They decided who to blame beforehand’: Ex-Pakistani intel chief on #SkripalCase https://on.rt.com/92w1 

4:30 AM - Apr 10, 2018

‘They decided who to blame beforehand’: Ex-Pakistani intel chief on Skripal case — RT World News
The former director general of Pakistan’s Military Intelligence has offered a comprehensive dismissal of the UK’s claim that Russia was behind the poisoning of former spy Sergei Skripal.

rt.com
103 people are talking about this
On Wednesday, Porton Down Chief Executive Gary Aitkenhead revealed that the laboratory was unable to confirm the origin of the chemical agent used in the attack. Aitkenhead’s comments came after Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson said in a German TV interview that Porton Down had said the substance used to poison the Skripals was unequivocally Russian.

contiinued

https://www.rt.com/uk/423666-yulia-skripal-hospital-statement/?utm_source=browser&utm_medium=push_notifications&utm_campaign=push_notifications
Sergei Skripal to be discharged ‘in due course’ – Salisbury Hospital chief
Published time: 10 Apr, 2018 08:29
Edited time: 10 Apr, 2018 08:54
Get short URL
Sergei Skripal to be discharged ‘in due course’ – Salisbury Hospital chief
Hospital chiefs hope ex-Russian spy Sergei Skripal will be discharged in “due course.” Senior staff at Salisbury District Hospital told the media on Tuesday that both of the Skripals “responded exceptionally well” to treatment.
Deputy Chief Executive and Medical Director of Salisbury District Hospital Christine Blanshard said that both of the Skripals, as well as the police officer exposed to the dangerous toxin, received 24-hour care from the hospital during their recovery.

"All three had been exposed to a nerve agent,” Blanshard said. She added that the Skripals had “both received round-the-clock care” throughout the last four weeks.

"I won't go into great detail about the treatment but nerve agents attach themselves to certain enzymes in the body. This results in hallucinations and sickness. We then needed to use a variety of drugs to supplement the patients to create more enzymes to fight the poisoning,” she said.

"Both patients have responded exceptionally well to the treatment we've been providing, but equally, both patients are at different stages in their recovery.

"Her father has also made good progress. On Friday, I announced he was no longer in a critical condition. Although he is recovering more slowly than Yulia, we hope that he too will be able to leave hospital in due course."

READ MORE: Yulia Skripal discharged from Salisbury hospital

Yulia and her father Sergei Skripal were found slumped on a bench in Salisbury on March 4, after they were attacked with a nerve agent A-234 (also called ‘Novichok’). Since the attack on the ex-Russian double agent and his daughter, the British government has placed the blame at Russia’s feet; a claim which Moscow has repeatedly denied.

On Wednesday, Porton Down Chief Executive Gary Aitkenhead revealed that the laboratory was unable to confirm the origin of the chemical agent used in the attack.
According to Sky News, Yulia was discharged from hospital on Monday and is now in a "secure location."

Think your friends would be interested? Share this story!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 39 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 31 ... 39  Next