World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 23 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 23 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» Israel War UPDATE
EU Referendum Britain S must SHARE EmptyYesterday at 11:53 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
EU Referendum Britain S must SHARE EmptyYesterday at 11:46 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
EU Referendum Britain S must SHARE EmptyYesterday at 11:43 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
EU Referendum Britain S must SHARE EmptyYesterday at 11:31 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
EU Referendum Britain S must SHARE EmptyYesterday at 11:02 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
EU Referendum Britain S must SHARE EmptyYesterday at 10:51 pm by Admin

» FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES
EU Referendum Britain S must SHARE EmptyYesterday at 10:31 pm by Admin

» AISH
EU Referendum Britain S must SHARE EmptyYesterday at 10:28 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
EU Referendum Britain S must SHARE EmptyYesterday at 8:33 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
EU Referendum Britain S must SHARE EmptyYesterday at 8:28 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
EU Referendum Britain S must SHARE EmptyYesterday at 7:28 pm by Admin

» Celebrate the Feast of Moshiach
EU Referendum Britain S must SHARE EmptyYesterday at 7:04 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
EU Referendum Britain S must SHARE EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 11:23 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
EU Referendum Britain S must SHARE EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 11:19 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
EU Referendum Britain S must SHARE EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 11:09 pm by Admin

» SOROS Funds pro-terroist groups support of Hamas
EU Referendum Britain S must SHARE EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 10:57 pm by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
EU Referendum Britain S must SHARE EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 10:31 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
EU Referendum Britain S must SHARE EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 10:13 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
EU Referendum Britain S must SHARE EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 10:00 pm by Admin

» Israel 365 News
EU Referendum Britain S must SHARE EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 10:40 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

EU Referendum Britain S must SHARE

Go down

EU Referendum Britain S must SHARE Empty Re: EU Referendum Britain S must SHARE

Post  Admin Tue 28 Jun 2016, 8:51 am

BRITS REACT TO ‘BREXIT’ FROM EU AND THE ISLAMIST THREAT
Mon, June 27, 2016
We asked people from the United Kingdom for their thoughts on Islamism in the wake of their country's vote to leave the European Union. Read their views.
Border control at Heathrow Airport in London (Photo © Dannyman / flickr)
Clarion Project has subscribers across the globe, with thousands of readers in the United Kingdom. Our UK readers sent us their thoughts on Islamism in the wake of the June 23 vote by Brits to leave the European Union. Here are some of their comments:

“If we can control our borders we should be able to refuse entry to identified terrorists. It should make it easier to deport terrorists now that they can't appeal to the European court.” B.S.

"As long as we beef up our border controls we'll be safer against radical Muslim murderers, although there is still the serious danger of 'home-grown' lone wolves.”  A.B.

“Now that England is free from external interference we will deal with Islamic extremists.  The English are a fair and just Nation.” G.M.

“I am delighted that the British people have voted to leave the EU as this will likely put an end to the freedom of movement that many Muslim jihadists have been enjoying.” S.M.

“Brexit will do nothing to halt Islamic terrorism in Europe but it might be easier to handle in the UK.” M.E.

“I believe we should not have had a referendum on our EU membership at all but especially at this time when the world faces so many problems. Any major issues which arise from Brexit will leave the UK more unstable and more vulnerable to terrorism.” R.C.

“I think coming out of the European Union can only help us in Britain in our fight against Islamic terrorism!” K.F.

“Brexit seems unlikely to make much of a security difference in the UK since the main terrorism problem is disaffected Muslim youths who are long-term residents or who have grown up in the UK. It is not clear at the moment whether Brexit will make the UK borders more secure or not.” C.W.

“So pleased. A victory for democracy and right thinking.” W.A.

“Although I voted for Brexit and am absolutely delighted we won the vote, I do have doubts that Islamist extremism will be part of the reforms.” A.B.

“There have been Extremists and Radicals settled in the UK who have taken advantage  of liberalism and democratic rights to propagate their views on imposition of Sharia law….One major reason for Brexit was the European Court of Human Rights power of over-riding British Courts in matters related to UK.

Brexit will free British Courts to act in a proper way to protect the national interests. Justice will rest solely with British Courts.” D.D.

“Now we have Brexit, the only answer, as I see it, is every citizen must swear an oath of allegiance to our Queen and country, and on pain of any dissent or action contrary to such an oath, be stripped of British Citizenship.” J.R.

“I don’t think it will make any significant difference, certainly not in the short term, we will have a lot on our plate of internal matters and extracting the country from it massive entanglement with the EU.  In the longer term, Brexit will allow us to spend more time and effort on such problems – unless there is a massive attack on GB.” M.P.

“My own opinion is that Brexit will help Britain fight against Islamic extremism in the UK for two main reasons:

1)    Regaining control over our own borders means that we be able to have proper checks and will have the right to refuse entry to anyone considered/known to be an extremist.

2)    When/if it is obvious that someone in the UK is an extremist, we will have the power to deport that person. Currently it takes years going through EU procedures with no guarantee that the deportation will be allowed in the end.” M.S.

“Brexit itself is NOT going to help the fight against Islamism/extremism. However, it will enable the British HM Government to implement measures that would previously have been impossible.” F.

RELATED ARTICLES
Goodbye Friend
http://www.clarionproject.org/analysis/goodbye-friend
UK Muslim Women Have Nowhere to Turn
http://www.clarionproject.org/analysis/uk-muslim-women-have-nowhere-turn
UK Launches Government Review Of Sharia Councils
http://www.clarionproject.org/analysis/uk-launches-government-review-sharia-councils
London's New Muslim Mayor: Extremist or Opportunist?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 25 Jun 2016, 5:41 pm

http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/06/24/report-isis-calls-attacks-paralyze-europe-after-brexit-vote 
Report: ISIS Calls for Attacks to 'Paralyze' Europe After Brexit Vote

Jun 24, 2016 // 2:34pm 
As seen on The Real Story with Gretchen Carlson
CIA Director Warns of ISIS Using Refugee Streams to Move Operatives
SHORT VIDEO

The Islamic State called for attacks in Berlin and Brussels in order to "paralyze" Europe in the wake of the historic Brexit vote. 

Voters in the United Kingdom decided Thursday to leave the European Union, causing ISIS to tout the negative economic effects of the decision. 
The message reportedly came via an encrypted communication service often used by ISIS fighters and supporters.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 24 Jun 2016, 11:14 pm

Britain Votes to Leave EU, Creating Financial Waves Around the World as PM Resigns
“And Hashem shall be King over all the earth; in that day shall Hashem be One and His name one.” (Zechariah 14:9)
In a move that may pose serious problems for Israel, Britain voted on Thursday to become the first country to leave the European Union (EU) in its 60 year history, leading to serious repercussions in politics and finance. In the wake of the ballot results, Prime Minister David Cameron announced his intention to resign.

Brexit, a shortened name for ‘Britain Exit, passed with 51.8 percent of the vote, with 72% of the voters turning out to cast a ballot on the hotly debated issue. Emotions have run amok as Jo Cox, a Labour Party politician and mother of two, was stabbed and shot to death last week while campaigning for Britain to remain in the EU.

The British sterling plummeted to $1.3466, its lowest since 1985, and the Euro also dropped three percent. Investors turned to precious metals and the Yen to offset their losses. The British stock market has not yet opened for Friday, but it is predicted to drop about 8 percent, the third biggest drop in history. Britain’s chancellor of the exchequer, George Osborne, hinted that he would consider suspending trading. The Bank of England said it would take all necessary steps to secure monetary and financial stability.

The move to leave the EU has already led to major changes in British politics. Prime Minister David Cameron, who strongly advocated remaining part of the EU, announced his intention to resign.

“I was absolutely clear about my belief that Britain is stronger, safer and better off inside the European Union. And I made clear the referendum was about this and this alone, not the future of any single politician, including myself.

“But the British people have made a very clear decision to take a different path and as such I think the country requires fresh leadership to take it in this direction.

“I will do everything I can as prime minister to steady the ship over the coming weeks and months. But I do not think it would be right for me to try to be the captain that steers our country to its next destination.

The issue has divided the country and may divide it even more. Scotland voted 62 percent in favor of staying in the EU. In 2014, 44 percent of the Scottish people voted to be independent from Britain.. It is feared that the volatile Brexit issue could lead to the breakup of the United Kingdom, which is made up of England, Wales, Scotland, and Northern Ireland.

image: http://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/useful_banner_manager_banners/267-PlantTree-Genesis2-9-600WIDE.jpg

Revoking one of the greatest advantages of being an EU member, free movement across Europe, will affect 1.2 million British citizens living in other EU countries, as well as the 3 million foreign citizens living in Britain. Depending on the outcome of negotiations, this situation could change.

With security concerns rising in Europe over recent attacks, PM Cameron warned that the world would be a less safe place if Britain left the EU. Philip Hammond, the British Foreign Secretary, has called for talks with Britain’s former EU partners to continue collaborating on security issues.

“I don’t want to overstate the case but I do think Britain has been a very positive influence in Europe on the security agenda. I do worry with Britain now having a hugely diminished voice we will see that resolve from our European partners waning.”

The vote is not official notification to the EU, covered under Article 50 of the EU treaty. Official notice is expected to be given at an EU summit on June 28, though the British government could choose to delay giving notice. They will then have two years to negotiate a new treaty with the EU. The treaty will cover a wide range of issues including trade, tariffs, migration, and regulation of products.

The EU was established in 1957. British applications to join were vetoed by France in 1963 and again in 1967. Britain officially joined the EU in 1973. In 2012, Prime Minister Cameron rejected calls for a referendum on the UK’s EU membership, but suggested the possibility of a future referendum to gauge public support.
Read more at http://www.breakingisraelnews.com/70470/britain-votes-leave-eu-creating-political-financial-waves-around-world/#kRzxRopkG13Pbq35.99
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 24 Jun 2016, 10:51 pm

EU Referendum Britain S must SHARE 1497806_587747997969516_2045500334_n
GOODBYE FRIEND
UK Prime Minister David Cameron announced his resignation after Britain voted to leave the European Union. It’s a loss for counter-radicalism.
When British Prime Minister David Cameron announced June 25 his was quitting 10 Downing Street, the media focus was entirely on the effects of the UK referendum vote to leave the European Union.

Cameron is a pragmatist. Yes, he is a Conservative member of parliament but he favors remaining in the EU. While it may seem counter-intuitive for a Brit who wants to remain in Europe, he is also one of the biggest supporters of the fight against Islamist extremism.
He is a man who believes it is possible to have largely open borders and yet crack down on the fundamentalists who seek to impose sharia law on the West and worse still want to perpetrate acts of terror in Europe, the United States and other democracies.
Cameron urged his peers to join his fight, including U.S. President Barack Obama:
“Barack, you said it and you’re right — every religion has its extremists,” Cameron said nine months ago. “But we have to be frank that the biggest problem we have today is the Islamist extremist violence that has given birth to ISIL, to al-Shabab, to al-Nusra, al Qaeda and so many other groups.”
Cameron delivered a keynote speech on Islamism in July 2015:
“Simply denying any connection between the religion of Islam and the extremists doesn’t work, because these extremists are self-identifying as Muslims. The fact is from Woolwich to Tunisia, from Ottawa to Bali, these murderers all spout the same twisted narrative, one that claims to be based on a particular faith. Now it is an exercise in futility to deny that.”
You can listen to that full speech here.
The Eton and Oxford educated Cameron is by no means perfect. For example, he continued the UK’s strong relationship with Saudi Arabia, whose abuses of human rights are notorious. However, in the greater scheme of things, judging his six years as Britian’s top politician, one sees a man who cares dearly about this issue and has put British pounds where his mouth is in trying to free the UK – and indeed Europe – from the scourge that is Islamist extremism.
https://www.clarionproject.org/analysis/goodbye-friend
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 16 Jun 2016, 10:59 pm

The Brexit Vote Could Change EVERYTHING And Plunge Europe Into Financial Chaos
Read more at http://www.prophecynewswatch.com/article.cfm?recent_news_id=423#O648754OfwoHgsVG.99

On June 23rd, a vote will be held in the United Kingdom to determine if Britain will stay in the European Union or not.  This is most commonly known as the "Brexit" vote, and that term was created by combining the words "Britain" and "exit". 

If the UK votes to stay in the European Union, things over in Europe will continue on pretty much as they have been.  But if the UK votes to leave, it will likely throw the entire continent into a state of economic and financial chaos. 

And considering how bad the European economy is already, this could be the trigger that plunges Europe into a full-blown depression.

So if things will likely be much worse in the short-term if Britain leaves the EU, then it makes sense for everyone to vote to stay, right?

Unfortunately, it isn't that simple.  Because this choice is not about short-term economics.  Rather, the choice is about long-term freedom.

The EU is a horribly anti-democratic bureaucratic monstrosity that is suffocating the life out of most of Europe a little bit more with each passing year.  So if I was British, I would most definitely be voting to leave the EU.

And in recent days, the campaign to leave has been rapidly picking up steam.  In fact, two of the latest major surveys show that "leave" has taken the lead...

An ORB poll for the Telegraph showed 48 percent of Britons would vote to remain in the European Union, while 49 percent would vote to leave.

A YouGov poll for the Times of London showed 46 percent preferred to leave, while 39 percent wanted to remain.

Two other recent polls have "leave" ahead by 10 points, and there is another that actually has "leave" winning by 19 points.

The "leave" movement got a big boost just recently when the Sun officially endorsed that position.  The following is an excerpt from the editorial that announced this decision...

WE are about to make the biggest ­political decision of our lives. The Sun urges everyone to vote LEAVE.

We must set ourselves free from dictatorial Brussels.

Throughout our 43-year membership of the European Union it has proved increasingly greedy, wasteful, bullying and breathtakingly incompetent in a crisis.

Next Thursday, at the ballot box, we can correct this huge and ­historic mistake.

It is our last chance. Because, be in no doubt, our future looks far bleaker if we stay in.

I must say that I agree entirely with the Sun.  However, everyone needs to understand that a Brexit would be incredibly painful for the UK and for the rest of Europe in the short-term.  I think that Ambrose Evans-Pritchard of the Telegraph made this point very well in his recent column...

Let there be no illusion about the trauma of Brexit. Anybody who claims that Britain can lightly disengage after 43 years enmeshed in EU affairs is a charlatan or a dreamer, or has little contact with the realities of global finance and geopolitics.

So what could we potentially see happen?

Well, for one thing big banks like Morgan Stanley are warning that the euro and the British pound could take big hits...

The pound and the euro will be hit on a Leave vote, but even if Britain decides to stay in the EU, there will be only "modest gains." Morgan Stanley expects the pound "to weaken immediately on a vote to Leave, but by year-end we think Euro could weaken even more."

Secondly, there is a very strong probability that financial markets all over Europe could horribly crash, and the European Central Bank and the Bank of England are already promising to provide artificial support for the markets if that happens.  The following comes from Reuters...

The European Central Bank would publicly pledge to backstop financial markets in tandem with the Bank of England should Britain vote to leave the European Union, officials with knowledge of the matter told Reuters.

The preparations illustrate the heightened state of alert ahead of the June 23 referendum, which will help determine Britain's future in trade and world affairs and also shape the EU. The pound and euro have lost value on fears a Brexit could tip the 28-member bloc into recession.
image: http://www.prophecynewswatch.com/images/ads/TFP_freedvd.jpg

Such an announcement from the ECB would come on June 24 if an early-morning result showed that British voters had chosen to leave the EU, according to the sources.

But no matter what the consequences are, British voters should do what is right for their future and for the future of their children.

If that means leaving the EU, then so be it.

Needless to say, the prospect of "leave" winning has many among the European elite in full-blown panic mode.  For instance, just consider what the current chairman of the Bilderberg Group is saying...

Just day after their mysterious annual meeting in Dresden, it appears The Bilderberg Group's gravest concern is Brexit.

While everything from The Middle East to Donald Trump was on the agenda, the remarks this week from AXA CEO (and Chairman of The Bilderberg Group) Henri de Castries that there is an "extremely high" probability that the U.K. will vote to leave the European Union and investors will face "a true landscape of uncertainties," suggest the establishment is concerned.

Certainly the potential of a coming "Brexit" was high on the list of priorities during their recent conference, and it has been documented that the Bilderberg Group played a key role in the creation of the European Union in the first place. 

So of course they are not exactly pleased that their grand experiment may now be unraveling right in front of their eyes.

Meanwhile, even without taking into account a potential "Brexit" things just continue to steadily get worse over in Europe.  On Tuesday, European stocks hit their lowest levels since the stock market crash that ended in February, and the stocks of both Deutsche Bank and Credit Suisse hit all-time record lows...

The truth is that those extremely prominent European banks are headed for a collapse even without a "Brexit".  But if there is a "leave" vote, that will just accelerate the process.

And let us not forget that major stock indexes all over Europe are already in a bear market...

Meanwhile, German stocks are in a bear-market, with the DAX down 23.2% from its April 2015 peak. The French CAC 40 is down 21.8%. The Spanish Ibex 35 and the Italian MIB are down 31.4% and 32.6% respectively.

Here in the United States, the smart money is dumping stocks like crazy right now, and major investors such as George Soros are feverishly buying gold.

So why are these things happening?

Do those "in the know" have some information regarding what is about to happen over in Europe?

For a long time, I have been sounding the alarm about Europe.  If the British people vote to stay in the European Union on June 23rd, the crisis in Europe will certainly continue to escalate, it will just be at a slower pace. 

But if the British people vote to leave (which they should) that could be the trigger that changes everything.

I don't know exactly what is going to happen on the 23rd, but without a doubt we should all be watching the outcome very, very closely...
Read more at http://www.prophecynewswatch.com/article.cfm?recent_news_id=423#O648754OfwoHgsVG.99
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 15 Jun 2016, 5:30 pm

Human rights began with Britain not EU and be concerned, Head on the table of Human Rights is Saudi Arabia who do not have the best record of treating people. 

"Bizarrely enough, Magna Carta is the product of a situation far closer to that which elsewhere in today's world we might associate with the enemies of modern liberal democracy, with Sharia law or with those systems in which church and state are indistinguishable."
New evidence suggests church had pivotal role in Magna Carta
http://www.premier.org.uk/News/UK/New-evidence-suggests-church-had-pivotal-role-in-Magna-Carta?utm_source=Premier+Christian+Media&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=5817636_News+email+14+June&utm_content=magna&dm_i=16DQ%2C3GOX0%2C619BHX%2CCEA84%2C1
Sun 14 Jun 2015
By Desmond Busteed

New research into the Magna Carta has revealed the church may have had a more influential role in the development of the famous charter than previously thought.

Two days of national celebrations are under way to commemorate 800 years since the singing of the failed treaty between the 'tyrannical' King John and his rebellious barons, which turned into a decisive moment for English democracy and justice.

According to the Guardian, researchers from the University of East Anglia and King's College London's Magna Carta Project think the Lincoln charter was written by a religious scribe working for the Bishop of Lincoln, while the Salisbury charter was done by a scribe working for the Dean and Chapter of Salisbury.

Scholars believe they have uncovered evidence that proves the scribes were working outside the court, meaning the famous Runnymede deal was backed by England's bishops, as much as by the rebel barons whom King John was hoping to appease.

"To have found and identified the work of these scribes... is the equivalent of finding needles in a very large haystack," said medieval history professor Nicholas Vincent, principal investigator on the project. "But it also has important historical implications."

"King John had no real intention that the charter be either publicised or enforced. It was the bishops, instead, who insisted that it be distributed to the country at large and thereafter who preserved it in their cathedral archives," said Vincent.

"We now find at least two cathedral churches, Lincoln and Salisbury, each producing its own Magna Carta, supplying the time, the scribe and the initiative to get the document copied.

"Bizarrely enough, Magna Carta is the product of a situation far closer to that which elsewhere in today's world we might associate with the enemies of modern liberal democracy, with Sharia law or with those systems in which church and state are indistinguishable."

Four original charters bearing the Magna Carta text are known to have survived. Two of these 1215 charters are held at the British Library, one is at Lincoln cathedral and one at Salisbury cathedral. All four have Unesco World Heritage status.

Magna Carta sealed
Following a revolt by the English nobility against his rule, King John puts his royal seal on the Magna Carta, or “Great Charter.” The document, essentially a peace treaty between John and his barons, guaranteed that the king would respect feudal rights and privileges, uphold the freedom of the church, and maintain the nation’s laws. Although more a reactionary than a progressive document in its day, the Magna Carta was seen as a cornerstone in the development of democratic England by later generations.

John was enthroned as king of England following the death of his brother, King Richard the Lion-Hearted, in 1199. King John’s reign was characterized by failure. He lost the duchy of Normandy to the French king and taxed the English nobility heavily to pay for his foreign misadventures. He quarreled with Pope Innocent III and sold church offices to build up the depleted royal coffers. Following the defeat of a campaign to regain Normandy in 1214, Stephen Langton, the archbishop of Canterbury, called on the disgruntled barons to demand a charter of liberties from the king.

In 1215, the barons rose up in rebellion against the king’s abuse of feudal law and custom. John, faced with a superior force, had no choice but to give in to their demands. Earlier kings of England had granted concessions to their feudal barons, but these charters were vaguely worded and issued voluntarily. The document drawn up for John in June 1215, however, forced the king to make specific guarantees of the rights and privileges of his barons and the freedom of the church. On June 15, 1215, John met the barons at Runnymede on the Thames and set his seal to the Articles of the Barons, which after minor revision was formally issued as the Magna Carta.

The charter consisted of a preamble and 63 clauses and dealt mainly with feudal concerns that had little impact outside 13th century England. However, the document was remarkable in that it implied there were laws the king was bound to observe, thus precluding any future claim to absolutism by the English monarch. Of greatest interest to later generations was clause 39, which stated that “no free man shall be arrested or imprisoned or disseised [dispossessed] or outlawed or exiled or in any way victimised…except by the lawful judgment of his peers or by the law of the land.” This clause has been celebrated as an early guarantee of trial by jury and of habeas corpus and inspired England’s Petition of Right (1628) and the Habeas Corpus Act (1679).

In immediate terms, the Magna Carta was a failure–civil war broke out the same year, and John ignored his obligations under the charter. Upon his death in 1216, however, the Magna Carta was reissued with some changes by his son, King Henry III, and then reissued again in 1217. That year, the rebellious barons were defeated by the king’s forces. In 1225, Henry III voluntarily reissued the Magna Carta a third time, and it formally entered English statute law.

The Magna Carta has been subject to a great deal of historical exaggeration; it did not establish Parliament, as some have claimed, nor more than vaguely allude to the liberal democratic ideals of later centuries. However, as a symbol of the sovereignty of the rule of law, it was of fundamental importance to the constitutional development of England. Four original copies of the Magna Carta of 1215 exist today: one in Lincoln Cathedral, one in Salisbury Cathedral, and two in the British Museum.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 29 May 2016, 9:26 pm

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/674792/proof-Britain-will-not-lose-trade-deals-leave-EU-Chancellor-George-Osborne
REVEALED: The PROOF Britain WON'T lose trade deals if it leaves the EU
BRITAIN would be legally entitled to use existing trade deals worth billions of pounds even if the country voted to leave the European Union in June, according to a new report.

By MARCO GIANNANGELI, EXCLUSIVE
PUBLISHED: 00:01, Sun, May 29, 2016 | UPDATED: 13:07, Sun, May 29, 2016

GEORGE OSBORNE'S CLAIMS HAVE BEEN DISCREIDTEDGETTY
Report reveals UK wouldn't struggle with trade deals outside EU despite Osborne's claims
Written by some of the most eminent legal experts in the field, the Lawyers for Britain research discredits claims by Chancellor George Osborne that the UK would find it “very difficult” to renegotiate trade deals with 27 EU members and 50 global trading partners.

The report was yesterday hailed as a game changer by the independent Institute of Economic Affairs think tank. 

Director-general Martin Littlewood said: “This nails the lie from the Remain camp that if we were to leave the EU Britain would find itself at ground zero, or year zero. 

RELATED ARTICLES
Osborne, Balls and Cable... best of friends in EU battle
David Cameron's referendum tactics 'close to cheating' claims Farage
“In fact, we would have in place nearly all the arrangements that we could possibly want and we would have plenty of time to exercise flexibility from there.” 

Britain is already a signatory to more than 50 trade deals of varying degrees of importance between the EU and nations outside Europe. 

They include tariff-free South Korea and Switzerland, both top 10 trading partners for the UK.

Exports to South Korea account for a £5billion boon to Britain’s economy every year while those to Switzerland represent £7.3billion. 

G7 SUMMITGETTY
Osborne expressed at the G7 summit that it would be 'extremely difficult' to trade outside EU
Speaking at the G7 summit in Japan on Monday, Mr Osborne said: “If we left the EU, we would have a two-year period to negotiate our exit with 27 other countries. 

The legal position is clear. We’d have to start from scratch, which would take years if not decades
Chancellor George Osborne
“We would then have to negotiate new arrangements with them and at the same time conclude over 50 trade deals with countries that aren’t even in Europe. That would be extremely difficult to do.” 

This was echoed by a Remain spokesman, who said: “The legal position is clear. We’d have to start from scratch, which would take years if not decades, meaning ongoing uncertainty for trade, investment, jobs and livelihoods.” 

But this was rejected by the report’s author Martin Howe QC, one of Britain’s leading EU experts, who yesterday confirmed that, far from having to abandon the deals, “Britain would have existing trade deals in place” from the first day after Brexit. 

The report says: “Both the EU and the member states are parties to the free trade agreement with the Republic of Korea, concluded in 2011.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 06 May 2016, 7:20 pm

https://www.moriel.org/component/k2/item/2629-prophecy-from-david-noakes.html
Prophecy From David Noakes
Written by Moriel Administrator

Prophecy from David Noakes who is endorsed by Jacob Prasch as a valid prophetic voice. Given at a Ministry Leaders meeting November 2015

"Nation of Britain, I have loved you with a love which has not ceased, despite the state of apostasy and degradation into which you have fallen. My anger towards those church leaders who have taught false things in my Name, and encouraged others to believe and act as they do, is intense and my judgment upon them will be severe. Yet I have compassion upon those who have been like sheep without godly shepherds; and my heart still longs to exercise mercy upon a nation whose forefathers upheld my Name and took my Word to the ends of the earth; a nation whose belief in the truth of my Word framed godly laws and inspired a culture of uprightness.

"Rather than rely on Me and my faithfulness to you, you chose, for worldly purposes, to join yourself to an institution which has denied my Name and refused to acknowledge Me in its councils. My fierce anger is upon that institution on account of its rebellion, its defiant rejection of me and its hardness of heart towards my ancient people Israel.

"I warn you now that the European institution will not repent, even though I bring disaster and destruction upon it. I urge you, O Britain still beloved by Me for the sake of your godly forefathers, come out of her, so that you may not be caught up in that same destruction, for I am even now arising in judgment to bring to nothing what she has sought to achieve. If you will separate yourself from her declared rejection of God, I will have mercy upon you and restore my hand of protection; and I will use you once again to bring light to many lost in the darkness which is now steadily increasing.

"Hear Me, O once godly nation and respond to my call, or you also will come to ruin in that same judgment of destruction. This is not my will for you, but you must choose the course which you will take. I urge you to respond to Me and choose life under my hand of discipline and protection, rather than death in the disaster which is even now coming upon Europe."
Last modified on Tuesday, 29 December 2015 02:07  

PROPHECY UPDATE: DAVID NOAKES EU PROPHECY, POPE SAYS IT MAY BE OUR LAST CHRISTMAS
 Published on 4 Jan 2016
Yesterdays Prophesy Today's News.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQhVEc9NSas
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 06 May 2016, 7:11 pm

http://www.lancelambert.org/prophetic.php/message/7/Prophetic-word-for-Great-Britain-Saturday-6-August
Prophetic word for Great Britain

Saturday 6 August 2011

Hear the voice of the Lord, O Isles that I have so greatly loved and favoured. I the Lord the Almighty, I took you when you were nothing, clothed with skins and woad, and through My saving power, I made you great. When you were nothing, through My Word and your faith in Me, I lifted you and made you Great Britain. Through many awakenings and many revivals, stage by stage, I took you until you became a great power with the greatest Empire in the history of the nations. From you My Gospel and My Word went throughout the world, and tens of thousands came into an experience of saving faith! That Empire with all its many failings and weaknesses was still one of the most just and righteous Empires of history.

Those Isles of yours were soaked with the blood of My faithful martyrs and its soil received the burnt ashes of those who would not renounce My Name, My Truth, and My Word. I, the Lord have not forgotten those who gave their all for Me!

But now the whole nation that I created and sustained has turned from Me. They paganise their land, state and institutions; there is no voice heard to warn the nation. False religion, the work of world rulers of darkness, cover your Isles; A Laodicean church, neither hot nor cold, rumbles on like machinery. It is a church where I am outside of its routine; its organisation and its methodology. It is Christianity without Me: Religion without Me!

My being is seared with pain, for judgement is determined against your land. I can do no other. I will destroy the vestiges of her greatness; I will return her to her first estate. I will wreck her economy, destabilise her in every way. I will change her climate, even her weather. I will prove to her that the way of the transgressor is hard and terrible. I will allow demonic forces held in check erstwhile by My Word and Gospel, and the living faith of so many, to become rampant in her social life, to the destruction of her society.

Will you who know Me and love Me go blind and dumb and deaf into this judgement?

It is time for you who love Me, who are faithful to Me, to take action! Stand before Me and plead The Finished Work of My Son. At least cry out to Me, that there will be those who turn from darkness, from sin, and be saved. For whosoever shall call upon My Name in the midst of these judgements, I will save!

It will cost you everything to stand in the gap, but you will enter into My heart, and know deep fellowship with Me. Such travail conceived in your heart by My Spirit will cost your deeply, but it will end in My Throne and Glory.

http://www.christianwatch.org.uk/eu-referendum/
EU REFERENDUM
WRITTEN BY STEVEN BLACK ON 05/04/2016. POSTED IN CURRENT, NEWS
An excellent booklet – which is a MUST for all Bible-believing Christians – has been written by Pastor Peter Simpson of Penn Free Methodist Church. It gives the Biblical case on why Britain should leave the European Union and return to its historic Christian foundations.

There are 6 Scripture-based reasons detailed in the booklet:

Britain must leave the EU because membership is a secular nation’s substitute
for trusting in God.
Britain must leave the EU because membership makes impossible proper
border controls, which are a Biblical responsibility.
Britain must leave the EU because membership means taking on the financial
obligations of others, contrary to Biblical principles.
Britain must leave the EU because membership is incompatible with its Christian
and Bible-based constitution.
Britain must leave the EU because membership provides no guarantee of peace
between nations.
Britain must leave the EU because membership is incompatible with the God-
ordained institution of nationhood.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 03 May 2016, 6:33 pm

http://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/664349/David-Cameron-REMOVED-PM-whatever-result-June-EU-referendum
David Cameron 'will be REMOVED as PM' whatever result of EU referendum
A TOP Tory has strongly hinted that the pro-Brexit majority in the party will attempt to remove David Cameron as Prime Minister after the EU referendum whatever the result.

By DAVID MADDOX, POLITICAL REPORTER
PUBLISHED: 00:01, Wed, Apr 27, 2016 | UPDATED: 09:53, Wed, Apr 27, 2016
David CameronGETTY
Paterson compared the PM to King Charles I who was beheaded for failing to listen to the people
In a hard hitting speech, former cabinet minister Owen Paterson compared the Prime Minister to King Charles I, who was beheaded for failing to listen to the British people, as he warned that \u201Cyou can't put the genie back in the bottle" on Brexit. 

His comments came as the bookmakers' two favourites to take over from Mr Cameron - Justice Secretary Michael Gove and London Mayor Boris Johnson - both made significant interventions warning that Britain faces being overrun by immigrants if it fails to vote to Leave the EU. 

Mr Gove warned that the planned future accession of countries like Turkey, Bosnia, Serbia and Albania with 87 million people would mean public services like the NHS facing "an unquantifiable strain as millions more become EU citizens and have the right to move to the UK". 

Pointing out that Mr Cameron has supports the expansion of the EU, he warned: "We cannot guarantee the same access people currently enjoy to healthcare and housing if these trends continue. 

\u201CThere is a direct and serious threat to our public services, standard of living and ability to maintain social solidarity if we accept continued EU membership." 

In his weekly column, Mr Johnson warned the Remain side not to "crow too soon" that the Leave side had been "bombed into submission". 

"The Prime Minister asked the EU for reform and got two-thirds of diddly squat. That deal shows how contemptuously we will be treated if we remain," Mr Johnson said. 
THE PROS AND CONS OF BREXIT  SLIDE SHOW

Johnson warned not to 'crow too soon' that the Leave side had been 'bombed into submission'
The Prime Minister asked the EU for reform and got two-thirds of diddly squat
London Mayor Boris Johnson
Former work and pensions secretary Iain Duncan Smith said immigration was "out of control" and "poorer people" had seen their livelihoods and wages damaged by EU citizens coming to the UK. 

But the grimmest warning to the Prime Minister came from Mr Paterson, the man he sacked as Environment Secretary, who used his speech in London to warn that if voters support Remain then Britain will become \u201Ca colony of Europe". 

During a question and answer session, Mr Paterson then turned his fire on the Prime Minister and the way he has used government resources to fight the Remain campaign including £9 million on its much derided propaganda leaflet. 

Mr Paterson said "you can't put that genie back in the bottle" if the June 23 vote delivered a narrow win for Remain and that those who backed staying in the EU \u201Cwill be faced with car stickers" from the millions who wanted to Leave. 
BR EXIT What could be the benefits VIDEO 3.46 min  

Paterson warned that 'you can't put the genie back in the bottle' on Brexit
He added: "Up to now, leaving the EU has been seen to be the preserve of nutcases, cranks and odd members of the right-wing of the Tory Party," he said. 

"If it is that close - I personally think we are going to win - millions of people from right across the country from every class and occupation will have stated that they want to leave the European Union." 

In a dark warning about the Prime Minister's chances of surviving long after the Referendum, he said: "The further you go from London, the stronger the feeling is. I do get the slight sense it's a bit like the Civil War when Charles I sadly completely lost touch with what was happening in the counties." 

The former minister then refused to deny that Mr Cameron would be replaced by a Brexit supporter, but added that "my experience of the Tory Party on the ground is that it is strongly sceptical". 

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/666081/Politicians-debate-Brexit-Leave-campaign-wins-audience-vote
WATCH: Politicians go head-to-head over Brexit - and Leave campaign WINS audience vote
ANTI-EUROPEAN UNION politicians shamed their Remain counterparts in a passionate debate in front of 2,000 people - who left convinced of the Leave campaign's arguments.
By LEDA REYNOLDS
PUBLISHED: 11:48, Sun, May 1, 2016 | UPDATED: 13:56, Sun, May 1, 2016
It was the largest debate in The Spectactor magazine\u2019s history with tickets selling out fast for the event based on whether Britain should leave the EU.

UKIP leader Nigel Farage, Tory MEP Daniel Hannan and Labour MP Kate Hoey gave rousing speeches in favour of leaving the EU while former Lib Dem leader Nick Clegg and Labour MPs Liz Kendall and Chuka Umunna campaigned to stay seemingly withering in comparison.

Each speaker was given time to put their case forward and later fielded questions from the 2,200 members of the audience at the London Palladium.
The audience was asked to vote which side had won them over \u2013 and the Leave camp won.
Mr Hannan stole the show with his impassioned speech receiving rapturous applause.
He told the crowd: \u201CI\u2019m inviting you to make me redundant \u2013 and, into the bargain, make Nigel (Farage) redundant.

\u201CI wouldn\u2019t be doing if I were not confident that there will be plenty of openings for newly-unemployed MEPs in the boom that would follow our exit from the EU.

"Why do we tie ourselves to the one part of the world that is not experiencing significant economic growth?

"The eurozone, incredibly, was the same size at the end of last year as it was in 2006.

"Every continent on this planet has grown over the past decade except Antartica and the European Union.

"We are a trading people. We dont sit on great natural resources here, we have to make our way by what we by and sell, that means we have to be where the customers are. And that means as long as we\u2019re in the European Union, we cannot sign independent trade deals with non-EU countries.
"The EU deal with Australia is being held up because some Italian tomato-growers are challenging it.

"The EU deal with Canada is being held up due to an unrelated dispute about Romanian visas.

"How have we put ourselves in a position where we can\u2019t do those deals?

"It\u2019s not just the financial price of EU membership \u2013 it\u2019s the democratic price.

"We fought a civil war in this country to establish the principle that laws should not be passed nor taxes raised except by our own elected representatives.

"And now supreme power is held by people who tend to owe their positions to having just lost elections: Peter Mandelson, Neil Kinnock and what have you.
"No one is talking about drawbridges or isolation.

"Nowhere else in the world do countries apologise for wanting to live under their own laws.

"New Zealand is not about to join Australia. Japan is not applying to join China \u2013 and do you hear anyone complaining about these bigoted Sino-sceptics in Tokyo?

"It is a natural healthy thing for a democracy to live under its own laws whilst trading with every other country in the world.

"The United Kingdom is the world\u2019s fifth-largest country, its fourth-largest military power.
"How much bigger do we have to be before we have the confidence to raise our eyes to more distant horizons?"

Mr Farage said: "I believe in democracy. When a European law is made, there is nothing we can do to reverse it.

"There is no direct democratic accountability in this system.

"Net migration is now running at ten times the post-war average.

"We have to build a new house in this country every seven minutes just to cope. We are short tens of thousands of primary school places for this September.

"What we need to do, is take back control of our borders. Let\u2019s put in place, post-Brexit, a sensible, normal immigration policy.

"Let\u2019s have people who haven\u2019t got criminal records.

"And let\u2019s have people who will add and contribute to the economy but let\u2019s have them in sensible numbers."

However, Nick Clegg, speaking for the Out campaign, said: "I think the only way we can maximise control over our own destiny is by working hand in glove with our nearest neighbours in the European Union.

"We are safer and stronger and in many respects bigger together.

"This is a once in a generation vote, if we decide to close the door in the face of Europe, lock the door, throw the key away, we\u2019re not only denying opportunities for us now but we\u2019re also closing the door for future generations \u2013 my kids, your kids, for all of our grandchildren."

http://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/638446/European-Union-EU-Brussels-tax-British-shoppers-unemployment-Spain-Greece-benefits
BRUSSELS SHOCK: EU plots tax on British...to fund benefits for jobless in ITALY
BARMY Brussels bureaucrats are plotting to tax British shoppers to help subsidise the growing benefits bill for the Eurozone's jobless.
By NICK GUTTERIDGE
PUBLISHED: 05:26, Thu, Jan 28, 2016 | UPDATED: 12:16, Thu, Jan 28, 2016
Leaders on the continent want to milk Britain's growing economy by slapping a VAT-style tax on goods and services to fund an EU-wide unemployment benefit fund. 

The plan would mean British shoppers shelling out millions more at the tills every year to pay for benefits and job creation schemes in Mediterranean countries including Spain and Italy, which have high unemployment rates. 
Other options being considered by Brussels chiefs include a windfall levy on GDP, which would hit Britain disproportionately hard because the UK is Europe's second biggest economy. 

The proposal is just the latest plot by other European nations to raid Britain for cash to pay for their own problems, coming just weeks after Germany said it wants to tax UK motorists to subsidise the growing bill for its 1.1million migrants. 

The cash would be used to cover the cost of unemployment in countries like Spain

Mr Padoan said member states should shoulder the burden for joblessness
Today it was blasted by critics, who said British taxpayers already shell out millions every year to cover the benefits bills for other European states. 

The new plot was unveiled by Italian finance minister Pier Carlo Padoan during an extraordinary meeting of the EU's employment committee in Brussels yesterday. 

During a speech outlining how the 28-nation bloc should respond to growing unemployment in Mediterranean countries the economist told MEPs member states should be asked to stump up for a controversial jobs creation fund.

The cash from the pot - dubbed "unemployment insurance" - would be used to fund training schemes for the short-term unemployed and could also go towards out of work benefits. 

He said: "Who would finance this fund? Clearly it would have to come from member states. 

"They could be public resources, so resources from member states' budgets, or from collection instruments, by that I mean taxation instruments. 

"The important point is that there are national contributions proportional to contribution capacity, GDP for example." 

Mr Padoan said Eurozone members would be expected to contribute to the scheme "first and foremost" but did not rule out asking Britain for cash as well. 
He told the meeting: "Of course if we could have an instrument which went beyond the Eurozone (EMU) that would be useful, I however will not go into this at the moment. 

"In general terms if a country doesn't want to be part of this scheme then it won't wish to make contributions nor of course will it reap benefits. 

"I believe that between ins and outs there will be more integration in the future, and this would be to the benefit of both the ins and the outs whether or not a country was part of the EMU." 

Eurozone unemployment has rocketed from 7% in 2008 to about 11% now, with 9million people losing their jobs in the aftermath of the financial crisis. 

However even those figures are greatly massaged by the strong Germany economy, with Mediterranean countries including Spain and Greece suffering unemployment rates of around 25%. 
Reacting to the proposal, UKIP's employment spokeswoman Jane Collins said Britain should resist any demands from Brussels to pay into the scheme. 

She said: "We already pay child benefit to children who do not live in the UK.

\u201CWe already pay unemployment and in work benefits to EU migrants who come to the UK for jobs, education and housing. 

\u201CAnd we have seen a decline in real wages thanks to an oversupply of unskilled workers which has put our own people out on the scrap heap." 
Earlier this month Germany provoked outrage with a similar proposal to levy a fuel duty tax on British motorists to help cover the cost of the growing migrant crisis. 

The country's finance minister Wolfgang Schaeuble said the EU should be able to milk motorists for every litre of petrol sold on our shores, with the proceeds going towards helping states cope with the influx of migrants.

But critics said the move was a "desperate" attempt by German policymakers to "fix their colossal mistake of welcoming so many migrants in an uncontrolled way".
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

EU Referendum Britain S must SHARE Empty EU Referendum Britain S must SHARE

Post  Admin Sat 30 Apr 2016, 10:59 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3566620/Michael-Gove-warns-EU-expansion-open-borders-88-million-Europe-s-poorest-countries.html
Think the EU’s bad now? Wait until Albania joins: With piercing logic and passionate eloquence, MICHAEL GOVE warns that EU expansion will open our borders to 88million from Europe's poorest countries
By MICHAEL GOVE FOR THE DAILY MAIL
PUBLISHED: 00:28, 30 April 2016 | UPDATED: 09:40, 30 April 2016

The Albanian Option. It sounds like a John le Carré novel. You imagine a story with political intrigue, huge sums of money going astray, criminality and double-dealing. And you’d be right.
But the Albanian Option isn’t holiday reading fiction — it’s diplomatic fact.
Albania is on course to join the European Union — alongside four other countries, Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia and Turkey. The already unwieldy group of 28 is due to become a throng of 33.
And Britain isn’t just backing this move. We’re paying for it.
Every week we send £350 million to the EU. And now millions of your hard-earned taxes are being directed to these five prospective members.
Desperate: Albanian refugees arrive in Italy in 1991, after the collapse of communism. How many more will come if Albania joins the EU?
+7
Desperate: Albanian refugees arrive in Italy in 1991, after the collapse of communism. How many more will come if Albania joins the EU?
Between now and 2020 the United Kingdom will pay almost £2 billion to help these nations prepare for membership of the EU — that’s more than we will spend on the NHS Cancer Drugs Fund over the same period.
This bounty will be our greatest gift to Albania since the comic talent of the late Sir Norman Wisdom, that country’s improbable national hero, lit up the dark days of Stalinist dictatorship.
Indeed, I wonder if the Albanian people are now convinced that Britain’s Foreign Office is full of Norman Wisdom characters, lovable chumps whose generosity and good-heartedness make them easily gulled into accepting all sorts of bad advice.
How else could they explain their good fortune in being on the receiving end of a £2 billion Balkan bonanza?
Many British people will ask why, if we have billions to spare, it isn’t being spent on UK schools and hospitals rather than Albania and Montenegro.
But what makes this expenditure particularly difficult to defend is the fact that we are not just paying to help Albanians and Montenegrins in their own country.
When Albania, Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia and Turkey join the EU, another 88 million people will be eligible for NHS care and school places for their children. Pictured are migrants at the Greek-Macedonian border 
+7
When Albania, Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia and Turkey join the EU, another 88 million people will be eligible for NHS care and school places for their children. Pictured are migrants at the Greek-Macedonian border 
We are actually paying to give the people of Albania and Montenegro unfettered access to the UK’s public services.
EU citizens enjoy the right to live and work in any member state — it’s a freedom the EU’s elites consider essential to the working of their union. We saw in the Prime Minister’s recent attempts to renegotiate our EU membership the absolute determination of other EU leaders to protect this right.
But while it suits the EU establishment to allow so many millions to move to the UK, that freedom for others means problems for our own citizens.
What’s interesting is that it has been thinkers on the Left — people whose whole lives have been devoted to supporting the most disadvantaged in our society — who have been ringing the alarm bell this week about the consequences of unfettered free movement.

Sir John Major under fire for saying Brexit supporters...
Workers would be better off by £40 a week after Brexit, say...
Furious Tories accuse David Cameron of 'selling Government...
Europe will only avoid ‘sleepwalking’ into a conflict...
SHARE THIS ARTICLE
7.2k shares
The Labour MP Frank Field spelled out the problem with great clarity in a speech on Tuesday, when he said: ‘Our open-door policy, which began under Tony Blair, has pushed down wages at the bottom of the labour market.
‘It has increased the queues for health services and even more so for homes. And it prevents ever more parents from gaining a school of their choice for their children.’
Frank has devoted his life to the Labour movement. As a welfare minister, and now as Chair of the Commons Work and Pensions Committee, his first concern has been helping the poorest in our society.
I know that he is a committed Christian who gives freely of his own time and money to help individuals in distress. He is in politics for all the right reasons.
The Yugoslav conflict was a hauntingly sad episode in Europe’s recent history and we are still living with its ramifications today - including the consequences of refugee flows

The Yugoslav conflict was a hauntingly sad episode in Europe’s recent history and we are still living with its ramifications today - including the consequences of refugee flows
So when he speaks out, we know it’s because he is worried about the impact of the free movement of millions on the institutions which build social solidarity and protect the weakest.
As Frank points out, our hospitals and schools are facing growing strains because of our EU membership.
When Albania, Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia and Turkey join the EU, another 88 million people will soon be eligible for NHS care and school places for their children. And what will even more immigration from the EU mean for access to housing across the UK? How many more homes will we need and how many more green acres will go? What will it mean for jobs and wages?
Can we maintain the apprenticeships we need, safeguard the jobs of the future and ensure people can maintain a decent standard of living, when up to 88 million people from nations much poorer than our own will have the right to live and work here?
As we introduce the National Living Wage, the pull of the UK could prove irresistible.
Even for those with jobs in Albania, average incomes are just one seventh of those in the UK. The figure for Serbia is less than one fifth.

David Cameron says reformed EU will protect Britain's borders
VIDEO
Duration Time 1:19
Fullscreen

The war in Syria has generated a refugee crisis more profound than the problems triggered by the collapse of Yugoslavia 
Why wouldn’t they want to come here as soon as they possibly could?
These troubling questions haven’t even begun to be answered.

And they are very far from the only problems with allowing these five nations into the EU. Home Secretary Theresa May also gave a significant speech about the future of Europe this week. And she was admirably clear about her concerns.

The states now negotiating to join the EU include Albania, Serbia and Turkey — countries with poor populations and serious problems with organised crime, corruption, and sometimes even terrorism.
‘We have to ask ourselves, is it really right that the EU should just continue to expand, conferring upon all new member states all the rights of membership?
Do we really think now is the time to contemplate a land border between the EU and countries like Iran, Iraq and Syria?’
The Home Secretary’s worries are spot on. As Justice Secretary, I am well aware that there are around 10,000 foreign criminals in our jails — and one in 20 of those is Albanian.
Of all the prisoners in our jails who come from European countries, 10 per cent come from Albania — yet Albania comprises less than half of one per cent of the overall population of Europe.
In Albania, average incomes are just one seventh of those in the UK. The figure for Serbia is less than one fifth

In Albania, average incomes are just one seventh of those in the UK. The figure for Serbia is less than one fifth
Those prisoners currently cost the British taxpayer almost £18 million a year to keep in custody. And that’s before Albanian citizens even have the right to move to the UK!
The Home Secretary knows the problem is very far from diminishing. Already this year we’ve seen 20 gangsters from Albania convicted of running a brutal drugs ring in Manchester.
They are serious criminals who came here on forged Italian and Greek documents. European laws allow anyone with ID cards from EU countries — not even full passports — to enter the UK.
Italy’s cardboard documents are a particular favourite with criminals because they can be so easily forged.
Last year, there was a 70 per cent increase in the number of people trying to get into Britain with fraudulent European papers.
And in the vanguard were Albanian criminals using fake Greek and Italian ID papers.
Even if those entering have real documents, we have no effective way of checking whether they have a criminal record.
Of course, as the Home Secretary rightly noted, Albania is not the only accession country with an organised crime problem.
The Home Secretary is surely right to say it cannot be wise for us to extend the frontiers of the EU so that we have a land border with Syria
+7
The Home Secretary is surely right to say it cannot be wise for us to extend the frontiers of the EU so that we have a land border with Syria
Albania’s neighbour on the Adriatic Sea, Montenegro, has a breathtakingly beautiful coastline and romantic interior. It also, unfortunately, has mafia gangs, a reputation as a centre for money-laundering and a record for narcotics trafficking.
The prime minister, Milo Djukanovic, has been a leader of the country almost continuously for the past 30 years. He started as a Communist apparatchik and friend of the murderous Serbian dictator Slobodan Milosevic.
But today he is a fan of the European Union and chummy with EU power brokers.
Montenegro was, like Serbia and Macedonia, formerly part of Yugoslavia. The Yugoslav conflict was a hauntingly sad episode in Europe’s recent history and we are still living with its ramifications today — including the consequences of refugee flows, organised criminals exploiting the collapse of state institutions, and Islamist foreign fighters making an ethnic struggle their own personal jihad.
But now there is another conflict where — if it were possible — those terrible characteristics have been horrifically intensified. The war in Syria has generated a refugee crisis more profound than the problems triggered by the collapse of Yugoslavia.
The desperate plight of those refugees is being exploited by criminal gangs every bit as ruthless as any that took advantage of the chaos in Yugoslavia.
And just as the fate of Bosnian Muslims in the Yugoslav wars inspired jihadists to flock to Europe, so Syria has become the training ground for thousands of Islamist terrorists.
How can it possibly be sensible to allow Turkey, in its current straits, and with Islamic State on its border, to become a full member of the EU?
+7
How can it possibly be sensible to allow Turkey, in its current straits, and with Islamic State on its border, to become a full member of the EU?
Against this background, the Home Secretary is surely right to say it cannot be wise for us to extend the frontiers of the EU so that we have a land border with Syria. But that is EU policy backed by the Foreign Office.

The EU is planning not just to give visa-free travel to 77 million Turks, but also to absorb this Muslim state into the EU.
For their part, the Turks have demanded €6 billion from the European Union to stop the flow of migrants heading west.
There has to be a better way for Britain to protect our vital interests.
I support controlled migration — I believe Britain is strengthened by new people, new ideas and new cultures. But you can have too much of a good thing.
And allowing millions more people to come here from the Balkans and Turkey is too much.
At the beginning of 2014, the 27 million citizens of Bulgaria and Romania, two other poor countries that were grappling with organised crime, won the right to live and work freely in Britain.
 The only way we can stop our borders being lowered to allow millions more to be admitted, is to take back control and leave the European Union
Those who warned that around 50,000 of them would move here each year were accused of ‘inflammatory rhetoric’. Yet their forecasts have been proved almost precisely correct.
We are now faced with nearly three times that population becoming entitled to migrate to Britain. That cannot be right.
I am by instinct an internationalist. I think the UK should remain positively engaged across the globe, trading and co-operating with other nations and entering into alliances for the common good.
But the UK can play a positive role in helping to strengthen the economies and institutions of nations such as Albania, Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia and Turkey without handing them an annual subsidy of millions of pounds from our EU contributions.
The truth is that we cannot rely on the European Union to operate in our interests.
The failure of the Government’s recent renegotiation of our membership to bring back any powers over immigration demonstrated that other EU nations and the Brussels elite just aren’t interested in reforming Europe.
What they are determined to do is deepen and widen their political union. And because our veto was watered down in the recent negotiations, the countries of the eurozone now have the power to get their way, unimpeded, on a slew of European issues.
We can no longer prevent them imposing their will on us.

The only way we can be certain to prevent a future UK government agreeing to the Albanian Option, and stop our borders being lowered to allow millions more to be admitted, is to take back control and leave the European Union.
If we vote to leave on June 23, we can take back control of the money we give to Brussels, and we can take back control of who comes to our country.
We can then spend the £350 million we hand over every week to the EU on strengthening the public services that uncontrolled immigration has put under such pressure, particularly the NHS.
And we can develop a more humane and rational policy on who is allowed to live and work here — extending a helping hand to genuine refugees in peril, while attracting the top international talent that will really strengthen our economy.
Leaving the EU would allow us to spend more on health and education, and better protect the most vulnerable in our society.
It would empower us to rescue the most vulnerable across the globe, liberate us to forge new alliances and trade deals, strengthen us to stand up more vigorously for the rule of law and human rights worldwide, and re-invigorate our democratic institutions.
That is the British Option on the ballot paper in this referendum, and the path I hope our great nation takes.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3566620/Michael-Gove-warns-EU-expansion-open-borders-88-million-Europe-s-poorest-countries.html#ixzz47LauCntO 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down