World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 27 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 26 Guests :: 1 Bot

Admin

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES
servant @ TWO LISTENERS EmptyToday at 10:31 pm by Admin

» AISH
servant @ TWO LISTENERS EmptyToday at 10:28 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
servant @ TWO LISTENERS EmptyToday at 8:33 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
servant @ TWO LISTENERS EmptyToday at 8:28 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
servant @ TWO LISTENERS EmptyToday at 7:28 pm by Admin

» Celebrate the Feast of Moshiach
servant @ TWO LISTENERS EmptyToday at 7:04 pm by Admin

» Israel War UPDATE
servant @ TWO LISTENERS EmptyToday at 12:25 am by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
servant @ TWO LISTENERS EmptyToday at 12:08 am by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
servant @ TWO LISTENERS EmptyYesterday at 11:23 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
servant @ TWO LISTENERS EmptyYesterday at 11:19 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
servant @ TWO LISTENERS EmptyYesterday at 11:09 pm by Admin

» SOROS Funds pro-terroist groups support of Hamas
servant @ TWO LISTENERS EmptyYesterday at 10:57 pm by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
servant @ TWO LISTENERS EmptyYesterday at 10:31 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
servant @ TWO LISTENERS EmptyYesterday at 10:13 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
servant @ TWO LISTENERS EmptyYesterday at 10:00 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
servant @ TWO LISTENERS EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:29 pm by Admin

» Israel 365 News
servant @ TWO LISTENERS EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 10:40 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
servant @ TWO LISTENERS EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 6:38 pm by Admin

»  Biden again-China could start WW3
servant @ TWO LISTENERS EmptyTue 23 Apr 2024, 9:54 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
servant @ TWO LISTENERS EmptyTue 23 Apr 2024, 9:22 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

servant @ TWO LISTENERS

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

servant @ TWO LISTENERS Empty Re: servant @ TWO LISTENERS

Post  Admin Sun 20 Oct 2019, 9:53 am

God Calling    by Two Listeners

October 20 - No Burden Irks

Walk as children of light: (For the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness and righteousness and truth;) Proving what is acceptable unto the Lord. 
Ephesians 5:8-10

Our Lord and our God. Be it done unto us according to Thy Word.

Simple acceptance of My Will is the Key to Divine Revelation. It will result in both Holiness and Happiness. The way to the Cross may be a way of sorrow, but at its foot the burdens of sin and earth-desire are rolled away.

The yoke of My acceptance of My Father’s Will in all things is adjusted to My servants’ shoulders, and from that moment on no burden irks or presses.

But not only in the great decisions of life accept and welcome My Will.  Try to see in each interruption, each task, however small, the same fulfillment of Divine intent.

Accept it, say your thanks for it. Do so until this becomes a habit, and the resulting Joy will transfigure and transform your lives.

Now unto Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, and to make you stand in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy, to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before all time and now and forever.    Amen.    Jude 1:24-25

Copyright :copyright: 2019 Two Listeners, All rights reserved.

-------

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com/viewtopic.php?t=6485

-------

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com/viewtopic.php?t=6607
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 19 Oct 2019, 11:03 pm

God At Eventide  by Two Listeners

October 19 - The Royal Giver

You tell Me that your hearts are full of gratitude. I do not want from you gratitude as much as the joy of friendship. Realize that I love to give.

As the Scriptures say, “It is your Father’s good pleasure to give you the Kingdom.” I love to give. The Divine Nature is the Nature of a Royal Giver.

Have you ever thought of My Delight when you are ready to receive? When you long to hear My Words and to receive My Blessings?

Now unto Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, and to make you stand in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy, to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before all time and now and forever. Amen. Jude 1:24-25

Copyright © 2019 Two Listeners, All rights reserved.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 19 Oct 2019, 12:21 pm

October 19 - Hear My Answer

If we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us: And if we know that he hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him. 
1 John 5:14,15

Lord, hear our prayer, and let our cry come unto Thee.

The cry of the human soul is never unheard. It is never that God does not hear the cry, but that man fails to hear the response.

Like parts of a machine, made to fit each into the other, and to work in perfect harmony, so is the human cry and the God-response.

But man treats this cry as if it were a thing alone, to be heard, or not, as it pleased God, not realizing that the response was there in all eternity, awaiting the cry, and only man’s failing to heed, or to listen, kept him unaware of the response, and unsaved, unhelped by it.

Now unto Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, and to make you stand in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy, to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before all time and now and forever.    Amen.    Jude 1:24-25

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 18 Oct 2019, 9:30 pm

October 18 - Grace That Transfigures

My Grace is sufficient for you, all-satisfying.

Meditate upon this GRACE. Study what the Scriptures say of it. Learn to value it. Crave it as a gift from Me.

It can be the charm that transfigures all that without it might be sordid or dreary or monotonous. It is the leaven to the dough, the oil to the machine.

It is a priceless gift. Wait with bowed head and heart at that blessing, “The Grace of our Lord Jesus Christ.”

Now unto Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, and to make you stand in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy, to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before all time and now and forever. Amen. Jude 1:24-25

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 18 Oct 2019, 3:14 pm

October 18 - Loneliness

Then said Jesus, “Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.” 

Luke 23:34

And they all forsook him, and fled. — Mark 14:50.

Down through the ages all the simple acts of steadfast devotion, of obedience in difficulty, of loving service, have been taken by Me as an atonement for the loneliness My humanity suffered by that desertion.

Yet I, who had realized to the full the longing of the Father to save, and His rejection by men, the misunderstanding of His mind and purpose, how could I think that I should not know that desertion too?

Learn, My children, from these words two lessons. Learn first that I know what loneliness, desertion, and solitude mean. Learn that every act of yours of faithfulness is a comfort to My Heart. Learn too that it was to those deserters I gave the task of bringing My Message to mankind. To those deserters, those fearful ones, I gave My Power to heal, to raise to life.

Earth’s successes are not the ones I use for the great work of My Kingdom. “They all forsook Him and fled.” Learn My tender understanding and pardon of human frailty. Not until man has failed has he learnt true humility. And it is only the humble who can inherit the earth.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 17 Oct 2019, 5:02 pm

October 17 - Faith Vision

Looking unto Jesus … who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross … and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.  
Hebrews 12:2

Turn your eyes to behold Me. Look away from sordid surroundings, from lack of beauty, from the imperfections in yourselves and those around you. Then you who have the Faith-Vision will see all you could and do desire in Me.

In your unrest behold My calm, My rest. In your impatience, My unfailing patience. In your lack and limitations, My Perfection.

Looking at Me you will grow like Me, until men say to you, too, that you have been with Jesus.

As you grow like Me you will be enabled to do the things I do, and greater works than these shall ye do because I go unto My Father.

From that place of abiding, limited by none of humanity’s limitations, I can endue you with the all-conquering, all miracle  working Power of your Divine Brother and Ally.

You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

October 17 - See Clearly

Then will you see clearly how to take out the grain of dust from your brother’s eye. This is a promise.

You note the fault of another. You long to help.

You need the Spirit-inspired vision for this work. That cannot be granted until all obstruction is removed. Obstructions are caused not by the sins of others but by your own sins and imperfections.

So look within. Seek to conquer those, and so to gain the Spiritual insight which will enable you to help your brother. My Promises are always kept.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 16 Oct 2019, 3:58 pm

October 16 - The Imprisoned God

Fret not thyself because of evildoers … Trust in the Lord, and do good … Delight thyself also in the Lord; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. 
Psalm 37:1-4

Our Lord, we praise Thee and bless Thy Name forever.

Yes! Praise. That moment, in the most difficult place, your sorrow is turned to Joy, your fret to praise, the outward circumstances change from those of disorder to order, of chaos to calm.

The beginning of all reform must be in yourselves. However restricted your circumstances, however little you may be able to remedy financial affairs, you can always turn to yourselves, and seeing something not in order there, seek to right that.

As all reform is from within out, you will always find the outward has improved too. To do this is to release the imprisoned God-Power within you.

That Power, once operative, will immediately perform miracles. Then indeed shall your mourning be turned into Joy.

View this email in your browser

Today's Title
October 16 - In Step

This means endeavoring to suit your steps to Mine. Yet know full well, with the trust that gives security, that I ever suit My Steps to your weakness.

Divine restraint springs ever from a tender understanding. With Me beside you there is the hope, the assurance, that the day will come when My firm tread will be yours.

“Keep pace with us,” the world says as it rushes by.

But there is One Who knows no feverish haste. He walks with you. Be not afraid.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 15 Oct 2019, 9:16 pm

October 15 - Feel Plenty

For every beast of the forest is mine, and the cattle upon a thousand hills … If I were hungry, I would not tell thee: for the world is mine, and the fullness thereof. 

Psalm 50:10,12
Live in My Secret Place and there the feeling is one of full satisfaction. You are to feel plenty. The storehouses of God are full to overflowing, but you must see this in your mind.

Be sure of this before you can realize it in material form.

Think thoughts of plenty. See yourselves as Daughters of a King. I have told you this. Wish plenty for yourselves, and all you care for and long to help.

October 15 - The Way of the Lord

Always before My coming into a life there must be a time of preparation. This is the work of those who already know Me.

The preparation may differ in each individual case. The Baptist came with his thunder-note of repentance!

In many cases a loving hand of help may be needed before the ground is ready for Me, The Sower.

Prepare My Way — by loving intercourse, by Spirit-led example, by tender help, by unflinching adherence to Truth and Justice, by ready self-sacrifice, and by much prayer. Prepare ye the Way of the Lord

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 14 Oct 2019, 3:13 pm

October 14 - Receptivity
Only those in close touch with Me, inspired by My Spirit, infected by My Love, impregnated with My Strength, retain a resilience of being and receptivity to new Truth.
The child heart that I enjoined upon My followers is ever ready to be renewed, is ever responsive to all that is prepared for “the new creature in Christ Jesus.”
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 14 Oct 2019, 1:55 pm

God Calling    by Two Listeners

October 14 - The Sacrifice
Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: … But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities … and with his stripes we are healed.
Isaiah 53:4,5
Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sins of the world. — John 1:29
“Christ our Passover is sacrificed for us.” I am the Lamb of God. Lay upon Me your sins, your failures, your shortcomings. My sacrifice has atoned for all. I am the mediator between God and Man, the man Christ Jesus.
Do not dwell upon the past. You make My Sacrifice of no effect.
No! realize that in Me you have all, complete forgiveness, complete companionship, complete healing

Now unto Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, and to make you stand in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy, to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before all time and now and forever.    Amen.    Jude 1:24-25

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 13 Oct 2019, 6:25 pm

God Calling    by Two Listeners

October 13 - The Sculptor's Skill
Then touched he their eyes, saying, “According to your faith be it unto you.”
Matthew 9:29
Lord, we believe, help Thou our unbelief. Lord, hear our prayers and let our cries come unto Thee.
Along the road of praise, as I told you. Yes! I will indeed help your unbelief, and in answer to your prayers grant you so great a faith, such an increasingly great faith, that each day you will look back, from the place of your larger vision, and see the faith of the day before as almost unbelief.
The Beauty of My Kingdom is its growth. In that Kingdom there is always progress, a going on from strength to strength, from glory to glory. Be in My Kingdom, and of My Kingdom, and there can be no stagnation. Eternal Life, abundant Life is promised to all in it, and of it.
No misspent time over failures and shortcomings. Count the lessons learnt from them but as rungs in the ladder. Step up, and then cast away all thought of the manner of the making of the rung. Fashioned of joy and sorrow, of failure or success, of wounds or healing balm, what matter, My children, so long as it served its purpose?
Learn another lesson. The Sculptor who finds a faulty marble casts it aside. Because it has no fashioning, it may regard itself as perfect; and it may look with scorn upon the marble the Sculptor is cutting and shaping into perfection. From this, My children, learn a lesson for your lives.
Now unto Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, and to make you stand in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy, to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before all time and now and forever.    Amen.    Jude 1:24-25

God At Eventide  by Two Listenersr

October 13 - Stories in the Bud
Learn a further lesson from the Two Debtors . . .
A lesson in forgiving others as you realize My forgiveness of sins committed, lessons slowly learnt, faults and shortcomings so easily condoned, which hinder your progress, and work for Me.
Can you show to others My patience to you?
Can you, too, give to others freely, while you claim My unrestricted Bounty? Meditate on this.
A story of Mine is like a bud. Only to the Sun of self-effacement and Spirit-Progress does it unfold.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 12 Oct 2019, 6:36 pm

God Calling by Two Listeners

October 12 - You Are My Joy

Well done, thou good and faithful servant: thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.
Matthew 25:21

Thine they were, and thou gavest them me; and they have kept thy word. — John 17:6.
Remember, that just as you thank God for Me, so I thank God for His Gift to Me of you. In that hour of My agony on earth, one note of Joy thrilled through the pain. The thought of the souls, given Me by My Father, who had kept My Word.
They had not done great deeds, as they did later, for, and in, My Name. They were simple doers of My Word, not hearers only. Just in their daily tasks and ways they kept My Word.
You, too, can bring Joy to My Heart by faithful service. Faithful service in the little things. Be faithful.
Do your simple tasks for Me.

God At Eventide by Two Listeners

October 12 - Eyes of the Spirit

You have much to learn.
Life will not be long enough to learn all, but you are gaining that Spirit-Vision which replaces the eyes of your mortal body when you enter into a life of fuller comprehension with My Father and Me.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 11 Oct 2019, 9:07 pm

God At Eventide by Two Listeners

October 11 - All Clear

Love is the great power of understanding. Love explains all, makes all clear.
How can you understand Me unless you love Me? How can men see My purposes unless they love Me?
Love is indeed the fulfilling of the law. It is also the understanding of the law.
He that loveth is born of God, because he enters into a new life in God who is Love. Live in that Love.
Love it is that prepares the ground for My teaching, that softens the hardest heart, that disposes the most indifferent, that creates desire for My Kingdom.
Therefore love. Love Me first. Then love all, and so you link them to Me.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 10 Oct 2019, 10:57 pm

October 10 - Peter's Example

My child, I will never fail you.

My Promise is not dependent upon your perfection, only upon your accepting My Will and striving ever to walk in it.

But, for your happiness, I give you Divine Assurance that though you may fail in achievement, if not in desire, I cannot plead human frailty, so My Promises must be fulfilled.

When I chose Peter I saw in him not only one who after failure and denial, would become a Power for Me in My Strength; I chose him that others, frail and weak, might take courage as they remembered My Love and forgiveness, and his subsequent spiritual progress.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 10 Oct 2019, 11:10 am

October 10 - Extra Work

But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, … he shall teach you all things,and bring all things to your  remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you. 
John 14:26
Our Lord and our God. Help us through poverty to plenty. Through unrest to rest, through sorrow to Joy, through weakness to Power.

I am your Helper. At the end of your present path lie all these blessings. So trust and know that I am leading you.

Step with a firm step of confidence in Me into each unknown day. Take every duty and every interruption as of My appointment.

You are My servant. Serve Me as simply, cheerfully, and readily as you expect others to serve you.

Do you blame the servant who avoids extra work, who complains about being called from one task to do one less liked? Do you feel you are ill served by such a one?Then what of Me? Is not that how you so often serve Me? Think of this. Lay it to heart and view your day’s work in this light.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 09 Oct 2019, 10:07 pm

October 10 - Extra Work

Whom having not seen, ye love; in whom, though now ye see him not, yet believing, ye rejoice with joy unspeakable and full of glory. 
1 Peter 1:8
Jesus, our Lord, we Thee adore. Oh, make us love Thee more and more.

Yes! I would draw you closer and closer to Me by bonds of Love. The Love of the sinner for the Savior, of the rescued for the Rescuer, of the sheep for the Loving Shepherd, of the child for its Father.

So many ties of Love there are to bind you to Me.

Each experience in your life of Joy, and sorrow, of difficulty or success, of hardship or ease, of danger or safety, each makes its own particular demand on Me. Each serves to answer the prayer: “Make me love Thee more and more.”

October 9 - Overcome Desire

The listening ear —

Train the listening ear to hear Me.

The first step is to subdue earth’s desires and to want only My Will.

Desire as a control must be overcome.

Then follows the turning within to speak with Me.

Then the listening ear.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 08 Oct 2019, 4:30 pm

October 8 - Lord, Save Me

I will, be thou clean.

Saved from all that tarnishes the purity of your soul.

Saved from harsh judgments.

Saved from disobedience to My Command.

Saved from all that offends My Justice, all that sins against My Love. I will, be thou clean.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 08 Oct 2019, 4:02 pm

October 8 - The Dark Places

As he sat at meat, there came a woman having an alabaster box of ointment of spikenard very precious; and she brake the box, and poured it on his head.
Mark 14:3

Jesus, the very thought of Thee with Sweetness fills us.

Yes. Love Me until just to think of Me means Joy and rapture. Gladness at the thought of One very near and dear.

It is the balm for all sorrows, the thought of Me. Healing for all physical, mental, and spiritual ills you can always find in thinking of Me, and speaking to Me.

Are doubts and fears in your Hearts? Then think of Me, speak to Me. Instead of those fears and doubts there will flow into your hearts and beings such sweet Joy as is beyond any joy of earth.

This is unfailing. Never doubt it. Courage. Courage. Courage. Fear nothing. Rejoice even in the darkest places. Rejoice.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 07 Oct 2019, 10:18 pm

October 7 - The Upward Way

Only with Me, and in My Strength will you have Grace and Power to conquer the weakness, the evil, in yourself. Your character-garment is spoiled. Only by applying My Salvation can it to become a wedding garment, fit robe in which to meet the Bridegroom.

The foundation-cleansing of the garment is belief in Me as your Savior, your Redeemer. Thereafter to each fault and evil in your nature must be applied that evil-eradicating Power that can only come from relying on My Strength, and from living with Me, from loving Me, and loving to do My Will.

Mere general belief in Me as Redeemer and Savior is insufficient. Set yourself now to walk steadily the upward way, strong in Me and in the power of My Might.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 07 Oct 2019, 10:03 am

October 7 - Rejoice At Weakness

Hast thou not heard, that the everlasting God, the Lord, the Creator of the ends of the earth, fainteth not, neither is weary? There is no searching of his understanding. 
Isaiah 40:28

Savior, breathe forgiveness o’er us. All our weakness thou dost know.

Yes! I know all. Every cry for mercy. Every eye of weariness. Every plea for help. Every sorrow over failure. Every weakness.

I am with you through all. My tender sympathy is yours. My strength is yours.

Rejoice at your weakness, My children. My strength is made perfect in weakness. When you are weak then I am strong. Strong to help, to cure, to protect.

Trust Me, My children. I know all. I am beside you. Strong, strong, strong to save. Lean on My Love, and know that all is well.

Now unto Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, and to make you stand in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy, to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before all time and now and forever.    Amen.    Jude 1:24-2

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 06 Oct 2019, 9:30 pm

October 6 - Power Seekers

How pitiful man’s striving after power when God’s Power, with all its mighty possibilities, is there for him did he but know how to obtain it.

To tell one such that this would only be possible for one who has entered My Kingdom of Heaven, might indeed arouse his curiosity.

But tell him the way into that Kingdom is one of self-effacement, obedience to and love of My Will, tell him that he must enter as a little child, that only by spiritual progress can he attain to a man’s true estate, and that the training might be long, the discipline hard — tell him this and he will turn empty away.

Yet in so doing he will renounce, all unknowing the victor’s prize, the life of peace, and power, and joy.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 06 Oct 2019, 10:15 am

October 6 - A Child's Hand

And now, O Lord my God, thou hast made thy servant king instead of David my father: and I am but a little child: I know not how to go out or come in. 
1 Kings 3:7

Dear Lord, we cling to Thee.

Yes, cling. Your faith shall be rewarded. Do you not know what it means to feel a little trusting hand in yours, to know a child’s confidence?

Does that not draw out your Love and desire to protect, to care? Think what My Heart feels, when in your helplessness you turn to Me, clinging, desiring My Love and Protection.

Would you fail that child, faulty and weak as you are? Could I fail you? Just know it is not possible. Know all is well. You must not doubt. You must be sure. There is no miracle I cannot perform, nothing I cannot do. No eleventh-hour rescue I cannot accomplish.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 05 Oct 2019, 8:57 am

October 5 - No Chance Meetings

According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love. 
Ephesians 1:4

The Lord shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore. — Psalm 121:8.

All your movements, your goings and comings, controlled by Me. Every visit, all blessed by Me. Every walk arranged by Me. A blessing on all you do, on every interview.

Every meeting not a chance meeting, but planned by Me. All blessed.

Not only now, in the hour of your difficulty, but from this time forth and for evermore.

Led by the Spirit, a proof of Sonship. “As many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the Sons of God,” and if children then heirs — heirs of God.

What a heritage! Heirs — no prospect of being disinherited. “Heirs of God and joint heirs with Christ: if so be that you suffer with Him that you may be also glorified together.”So your suffering has its purpose. It is a proof of Sonship. It leads to perfection of character (the being glorified), and to Union with Me, God, too. Think of, and dwell upon, the rapture of this.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 04 Oct 2019, 11:23 pm

October 4 - Bright Reality

O Jesus make Thyself to me A living, bright reality.

Then will you show Me as a living bright reality? I died that I might live in you, My followers, and you present Me to the world as a dead Christ.

“I am alive for evermore.”

Though you may repeat those words they are not vibrant with Life, here and now. They speak but of My existence in another sphere far removed from this earth and its joys and sorrows, achievement and stress.

Yet in all these daily things I would have My Spirit active in and through you.

How can man so misread My Teaching?

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 04 Oct 2019, 9:57 am

October 4 - All You Desire

One thing have I desired of the Lord, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the Lord… 
Psalm 27:4

He hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him. — Isaiah 53:2.

My children, in this verse My servant Isaiah spoke of the wonderful illumination given to those who were Spirit-guided.

To those who know Me not, there is in Me nothing to appeal to them, or to attract them.

To those who know Me there is nothing more to be desired. “No beauty they could desire Him.”

Oh! My children, draw very near to Me. See Me as I really am, that ever you may have the Joy of finding in Me all you could desire. The fulfillment of all you could desire in Master, Lord, or Friend.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next