» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
servant @ TWO LISTENERS EmptyToday at 12:29 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
servant @ TWO LISTENERS EmptyToday at 12:28 pm by Admin

» Daily Disciples
servant @ TWO LISTENERS EmptyToday at 12:27 pm by Admin

» The Mark started implants in their hands to replace cash, credit cards
servant @ TWO LISTENERS EmptyToday at 11:52 am by Admin

» BIRTH PANGS – Series of Powerful Earthquakes Volcano's Strike Around the Globe
servant @ TWO LISTENERS EmptyToday at 9:47 am by Admin

» ENDTIME HEADLINES
servant @ TWO LISTENERS EmptyToday at 9:40 am by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
servant @ TWO LISTENERS EmptyToday at 12:07 am by Admin

» Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY.
servant @ TWO LISTENERS EmptyYesterday at 11:14 pm by Admin

» R.D SOUZA Saved by faith
servant @ TWO LISTENERS EmptyYesterday at 11:13 pm by Admin

» +Dev+ Michael D. Inman Pastor
servant @ TWO LISTENERS EmptyYesterday at 11:12 pm by Admin

» My Manna
servant @ TWO LISTENERS EmptyYesterday at 11:10 pm by Admin

» GOSPEL FROM ASIA
servant @ TWO LISTENERS EmptyYesterday at 11:09 pm by Admin

» Another Look at Footwashing
servant @ TWO LISTENERS EmptyYesterday at 10:47 pm by Admin

» 12 Proverbs to Start Memorizing Today
servant @ TWO LISTENERS EmptyYesterday at 10:22 pm by Admin

» Rare Footage of President Ronald Reagan Speaking the Gospel
servant @ TWO LISTENERS EmptyYesterday at 9:58 pm by Admin

» PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP
servant @ TWO LISTENERS EmptyYesterday at 9:56 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL VIDEO'S
servant @ TWO LISTENERS EmptyYesterday at 9:25 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

servant @ TWO LISTENERS

Page 1 of 34 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next

Go down

servant @ TWO LISTENERS Empty Re: servant @ TWO LISTENERS

Post  Admin Today at 12:33 pm

God Calling    by Two Listeners

July 16 - Refuge                    EH

For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion; in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me.
Psalm 27:5
Know My Divine Power. Trust in Me. Dwell in My Love. Laugh and trust. Laughter is a child’s faith in God and good. 

Seek safety in My Secret Place. 

You cannot be touched or harmed there. That is sure. 

Really feel as if you were in a strong Tower, strongly guarded, and against which nothing can prevail.

Now unto Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, and to make you stand in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy, to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before all time and now and forever.    Amen.    Jude 1:24-25

Copyright © 2019 Two Listeners, All rights reserved.
Admin
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Yesterday at 10:50 am

July 15 - Songs on the Way

Thou art my hiding place; thou shalt preserve me from trouble; thou shalt compass me about with songs of deliverance. 
Psalm 32:7
Many of My disciples have had to stay on in the dark, alone and friendless.

They struggled on, singing as they went.

For you, too, there must be songs on the way.  Should I plant your feet on an insecure ladder?  Its supports may be out of your sight, hidden in my secret Place of the Most High, but if I have asked you to step on and up firmly — then surely have I secured your ladder.

Now unto Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, and to make you stand in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy, to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before all time and now and forever.    Amen.    Jude 1:24-25

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 14 Jul 2019, 11:19 am

July 14 - True Success

Every place that the sole of your foot shall tread upon, that  have I given unto you, as I said unto Moses.
Joshua 1:3

Our Lord, we thank Thee that Thou hast kept us.

Rejoice indeed that you see My Hand in all the happenings and the keepings of the day.  Protected, the Israelites crossed the Red Sea; so are you protected in all things.

Rely on this and go forward.  You have now entered upon the stage of success.  You must not doubt this.  You must see this.  Beyond all doubt you must know it.  It is true.  It is sure.

There is no age in Eternal Life.  Have no pity for yourself, nothing but joy and gratitude.

These last few weeks have been the submerging before the consciousness of rescue.  Go forward now and conquer.  Go forward unafraid.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 13 Jul 2019, 10:17 am

July 13 - Expect the Good

So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.
Romans 10:17
Can you get the expectant attitude of faith?

Not waiting for the next evil to befall you but awaiting with a child’s joyful trust the next good in store?

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 12 Jul 2019, 7:06 pm

July 12 - Savior and Savior

Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun  a good work in you will perform it until the 
day of Jesus Christ. 

Philippians 1:6

If you believe it is My Hand that has saved you, then you must believe that I am meaning to save you yet more, and to keep you in the way that you should go.

Even a human rescuer does not save a man from drowning only to place him in other deep and dangerous waters.  But rather to place him on dry land — and more — there to restore him to animation and health, and to see him to his home.

From this parable learn what I your Rescuer would do, and even more.  Is the Lord’s Hand shortened that it cannot perform and cannot save?

My cry on the cross of “It is finished” is My Cry of Salvation for the whole world.

I complete every task committed to Me. So trust and be not afraid.

God At Eventide  by Two Listeners

July 12 - Your Order of Merit

Grace is the distinctive mark I set upon My friends.

It is no order of merit. It is the result of living with Me. It is even unobserved by those on whom I bestow it, but to those they meet who have eyes to see, it is apparent, just as during My time on earth it was said, “They took knowledge of them that they had been with Jesus.”

It may be the sign of My sustaining Power within a life. It may be the quiet strength of poise, the mark of self-conquest, some faint reflection of My character, or a mystic scent of the soul unfolding to My Love.

Now unto Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, and to make you stand in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy, to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before all time and now and forever. Amen. Jude 1:24-25

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 10 Jul 2019, 11:42 am

July 10 - Expect Many Miracles

This beginning of miracles did Jesus in Cana of Galilee, and manifest forth his glory; and his disciples believed on him. 
John 2:11

My guardianship is so wonderful.

Expect not one miracle but many.

Each day’s happenings, if of My working, and under My control, are miracle-works.

Contact us by email:  webservant@twolisteners.org 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 09 Jul 2019, 8:55 am

July 9 - Why Doubt?                               EH

But let all those that put their trust in thee rejoice; let them ever shout for joy, because thou defendest them; let them also that love thy name be joyful in thee. 

Psalm 5:11

Joy in Me. Joy is infectious. Trust and pray. It is not sin for one who knows Me only as God, as Creator, to doubt Me, to question my Love and purposes.

But for one who knows Me as you do, as Friend and Savior, and who knows the world’s God as Father — for that one to doubt My purpose and saving Power and tender Love is wrong indeed.

Now unto Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, and to make you stand in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy, to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before all time and now and forever.    Amen.    Jude 1:24-25.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 08 Jul 2019, 10:09 am

July 8 - My Secret

Jesus saith unto them, My meat is to do the will of  him that sent me, and to finish his work. 
John 4:34

You are being guided but remember that I said "I will guide thee with Mine Eye."

And My Eye is My set purpose -- My Will.

To guide with My Will is to bring all your desires into one-ness with My Will, My desires.

To make My Will your only will.  Then My Will guides you.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 07 Jul 2019, 8:22 am

July 7 - Painful Preparation

Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, ... But rejoice, in as much as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings. 
1 Peter 4:12
Help and peace and joy are here.  Your courage will be rewarded.

Painful as this time is, you will both one day see the reason of it, and see too that it was not cruel testing, but tender preparation for the wonderful life-work you are both to do.

Try to realize that your own prayers are being most wonderfully answered. Answered in a way that seems painful to you, but that just now is the only way.

Success in the temporal world would not satisfy you.

Great success, in both temporal and spiritual worlds, awaits you.

I know you will see this had to be.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 05 Jul 2019, 9:05 am

July 5 - You Are Invincible                    

And He shall deliver their kings into thine hand, and thou shalt destroy their name from under heaven; there shall no man be able to stand before thee. 
Deuteronomy 7:24
I am with you all the time controlling, blessing, and helping you.  No man or woman can stand against My Will for you.  A whole world of men and women cannot do this -- if you trust Me and place your affairs in My Hands.
To the passenger it may seem as if each wave would overwhelm the ship, or turn it aside from its course.  The captain knows by experience that, in spite of wind and wave, he steers a straight course to the haven where he would be.

So trust Me, the Captain of your salvation.

Now unto Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, and to make you stand in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy, to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before all time and now and forever.    Amen.      Jude 1:24-25

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 30 Jun 2019, 4:34 pm

June 30 - Understand Them

The kingdom of heaven is like unto treasure … the which when a man  hath found, he hideth, and for joy thereof goeth and selleth  all that he hath, and buyeth that field. 
Matthew 13:44

Take joy wherever you go.  You have been much blessed.  You are being much blessed.

Such stores of blessing are awaiting you in the months and years that lie ahead.  Pass every blessing on.

Love can and does go round the world, passed on the God-currents from one to the other.

Shed a little sunshine in the heart of one, that one is cheered to pass it on, and so My vitalizing joy-giving message goes.

Be transmitters these days. Love and Laugh. Cheer all. Love all.

Always seek to understand others and you cannot fail to love them.

See Me in the dull, the uninteresting, the sinful, the critical, the miserable.

See Me in the laughter of children and the sweetness of old age, in the courage of youth and the patience of man and womanhood.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 28 Jun 2019, 9:37 am

June 28 - Table of Delights

All the days of the afflicted are evil: but he that is of a merry heart hath a continual feast.
Proverbs 15:15
It has not been in vain this training and teaching time.  The time of suppression, repression, depression is changed now into a time of glorious expression.

Life is flooded through and through with Joy and Gladness.  Indeed I have prepared a table of delights, a feast of all good things for you.

Indeed your cup runneth over and you can feel from the very depth of your heart.  “Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life; and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.”

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 26 Jun 2019, 9:04 am

June 26 - Do Not Rush

They soon forget his works; they waited not for his counsel. 
Psalm 106:13
Learn in the little daily things of life to delay action until you get My Guidance …

So many lives lack poise.  For in the momentous decisions and the big things of life, they ask My help but into the small things they rush alone.

By what you do in the small things those around you are most often antagonized or attracted.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 25 Jun 2019, 9:07 am

Jun 25 - God's Friendship

For who hath despised the day of small things? 
Zechariah 4:10
I am your Friend.  The Companion of the dreary ways of life.

I rob those ways of their grayness and horror.  I transform them. Even in earthly friendships the common way, the weary way, the steep way, may seem a way to Heaven if the presence of some loved human friend transforms them.

Let the Sabbath calm enwrap your minds and hearts.  Let it be a rest from the worry and fret of life, a halt by the busy highway when you seek some rest and shade.

Have you ever realized the wonder of the friendship you can have with Me?  Have you ever thought what it means to be able to summon at will the God of the World?

Even with a privileged visitor to an earthly king there is the palace antechamber, and the time must be at the pleasure of the king.

But to My subjects I have given the right to enter My Presence when they will, nay more they can summon Me to bedside, to workshop – and I am there.

Could Divine Love do more?  Your nearest earthly friend cannot be with you on the instant.  Your Lord, your Master, your Divine Friend — Yes

When men seek to worship Me they think of the worlds I rule over, of creation, of mighty law and order – and then they feel the awe that precedes worship.

To you I say feel awe, feel the desire to worship Me in wondering amazement. But think too of the mighty, tender, humble condescension of My Friendship. Think of Me in the little things of everyday life.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 24 Jun 2019, 8:49 am

June 24 - When Guidance Tarries

Thou shalt guide me with thy counsel, and afterward receive me to glory. 
Psalm 73:24

As I prompt you – act.  When you have no clear guidance, then go forward quietly along the path of duty I have set before you.

No fear, no panic, quietly doing your daily duty.

This attitude of faith will receive its reward, as surely as the acting upon My direct Guidance.

Rejoice in the sense of security that is yours.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 23 Jun 2019, 9:23 am

June 23 - Cling To Me

And he said unto them, Come ye yourselves apart into a desert place, and rest a while. 
Mark 6:31
Cling to Me until the life from Me – the Divine Life, by that very contact, flows into your being and revives your fainting spirit.

Become recharged.  When weary do as I did on earth – Sit by the well.  Rest.

Rest and gain power and strength and the work too will come to you as it came to Me.

Rest till every care-thought has gone, and then let the Tide of Love and Joy flow in.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 22 Jun 2019, 10:23 am

June 22 - Your Red Sea

The wicked flee when no man pursueth; but the righteous are bold as a lion.
Proverbs 28:1
Go forward fearlessly.

Do not think about the Red Sea that lies ahead.

Be very sure that when you come to it the waters will part and you will pass over to your promised land of freedom.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 21 Jun 2019, 10:25 am

June 21 - See As I See

Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke  is easy, and my burden is light. 
Matthew 11:29-30
O Lord, we praise Thee.  Bless us, we beseech Thee.

I bless you.  I promise you release.  Joy in Me.  You shall be shielded from the storm.

Wonders have unfolded.  Just to come before Me and stay for a while in My Presence – this must strengthen and help you.

Learn of Me.  The only way for so many in My poor world to keep calm, sane, is to have the mind which is in Jesus Christ.  The mind which is in Me.

That mind you can never obtain by reasoning, or by reading, but only by living with Me and sharing My Life.

Think much of Me. Speak much of Me.  See others as I see them.  Let nothing less satisfy you.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 20 Jun 2019, 10:24 am

June 20 - Miracles Again

There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.
Psalm 91:10

Wait to hear My Will and then obey.  At all costs obey.

Do not fear.  I am a wall of protection around you.  See this.  To see this with the eyes of faith is to cause it to manifest in the material.

Remember I long to work miracles, as when on earth I wrought them, but the same condition holds good.  I cannot do many mighty works because of unbelief.

So only in response to your belief can I do miracle-works now.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 14 Jun 2019, 9:30 am

June 14 - Face Today With Me

Lead me in thy truth, and teach me; for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day.
Psalm 25:5

Our Lord and our God. Make us all Thou wouldst have us.

It is not circumstances that need altering first, but yourselves, and then the conditions will naturally alter.  Spare no effort to become all I would have you.  Follow every leading.  I am your only Guide.

Endeavor to put from you every thought of trouble.  Take each day, and with no backward look, face the day’s problem with Me, and seek My Help and guidance as to what you can do.

Never look back and never leave until the morrow that on which you can get My Guidance for today.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 13 Jun 2019, 10:45 am

June 13 - God Inspired

I will lift up mine eyes until the hills, from whence cometh my help.
Psalm 121:1

You have entered now upon a mountain climb.  Steep steps lead upward, but your power to help others will be truly marvelous.

Not alone will you arise.  All towards whom you now send loving, pitying thoughts will be helped upward by you.

Looking to Me all your thoughts are God-inspired.  Act on them and you will be led on.  They are not your own impulses but the movement of My Spirit and, obeyed, will bring the answer to your prayers.

Love and Trust.  Let no unkind thoughts of any dwell in your hearts, then I can act with all My Spirit-power, with nothing to hinder.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 07 Jun 2019, 11:02 am

June 7 - True Beauty

And let the beauty of the Lord our God be upon us; and establish thou the work of our hands upon us
Psalm 90:17

Incline your ear, and come unto me; hear and your soul shall live.
        – Isaiah 55:3

Not only live but grow in grace and power and beauty – the true Beauty, the Beauty of Holiness.

Reach ever forward after the things of My Kingdom.

In the animal world the very form of an animal alters to enable it to reach that upon which it delights to feed.

So reaching after the treasures of My Kingdom your whole nature becomes changed; so that you can best enjoy and receive the wonders of that Kingdom.

Dwell on these truths.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 06 Jun 2019, 10:24 pm

Deceived

Now the Spirit expressly says that in later times some will depart from the faith by devoting themselves to deceitful spirits and teachings of demons... 1 Timothy 4:1a (ESV)

The Holy Spirit gave Paul an important message. So important that He said it “expressly.” What was so important? That “in later times some will fall away from the faith” (NASB). Once believers, they will drift away. How? By “devoting themselves to deceitful spirits.”

Paul used a Greek word that implies being misled by imposters, people who seem genuine and present ideas that sound logical and beneficial by people who may disguise false information with attractive descriptions.

Paul described how people will depart “through the insincerity of liars whose consciences are seared” (v. 2). They have rejected Biblical principles and even mock those who dare to believe the Bible and follow Jesus. They encourage us to wander from the truth, to believe, in fact, that there is no truth.

This deception is widespread in the world. Even believers can be deceived into replacing the truth with seductive lies. Yet at their root, these will be doctrines of demons, false ideas with spiritual origins.

This kind of deception is all around us. We hear it on the news, TV programs, films, and social media. It is spread by politicians and educators, and even the conversations at work or in our neighborhoods.

Be on guard against deception, and remember it might be presented in clever ways. Make sure you know what you believe, and stay sensitive to the leading of the Spirit. Stand firmly rooted in the Bible. It is the truth!

Prayer
Father, I believe Your Word is true. Help me to be alert to deception. Give me spiritual sensitivity. Keep me from compromise. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

Extended Reading

1 TIMOTHY 4
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 05 Jun 2019, 8:30 pm

June 5 - That Tender Voice

And after the wind an earthquake, but the Lord was not in the earthquake; And after the earthquake a fire; but the Lord was not in the fire; and after the fire a still small voice.
1 Kings 19:11, 12

Very quietly I speak.  Listen to My Voice.  Never heed the voices of the world – only the tender Divine Voice.

Listen and you will never be disappointed.  Listen, and anxious thoughts and tired nerves will become rested.  The Voice Divine – not so much in strength as in tenderness.  Not so much in power as in restfulness.

But the tenderness and the restfulness will heal your scars and make you strong, and then it must be your task to let all your power be My Power.  Man’s little power is as clay beside the granite rock of My Power.

You are My great care.  Never feel at the mercy of the world.  My angels guard you day and night and nothing can harm you.  You would indeed thank Me if you knew the darts of fret and evil they turn from you.

Thank Me indeed for dangers unknown – unseen- but averted.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 29 May 2019, 10:56 am

May 29 - Forgot

This one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind … I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. 
Philippians 3:13,14
Regret nothing. Not even the sins and failures.  When a man views earth’s wonders from some mountain height he does not spend his time in dwelling on the stones and stumbles, the faints and failures, that marked his upward path.

So with you.  Breathe in the rich blessings of each new day – forget all that lies behind you.

Man is so made that he can carry the weight of twenty-four hours, no more.  Directly he weighs down with the years behind, and the days ahead, his back breaks.  I have promised to help you with the burden of today only, the past I have taken from you and if you, foolish hearts, choose to gather again that burden and bear it, then, indeed, you mock Me to expect Me to share it.

For weal or woe each day is ended.  What remains to be lived, the coming twenty-four hours, you must face as you awake.

A man on a march on earth carries only what he needs for that march.  Would you pity him if you saw him bearing too the overwhelming weight of the worn-out shoes and uniforms of past marches and years?  And yet, in the mental and spiritual life, man does these things.  Small wonder My poor world is heartsick and weary.

Not so must you act.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 34 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum