World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 36 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 36 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» NO MORE SEA
WATCHMEN ALERT PLEASE PRAY & SHARE EmptyYesterday at 10:33 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
WATCHMEN ALERT PLEASE PRAY & SHARE EmptyYesterday at 6:13 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
WATCHMEN ALERT PLEASE PRAY & SHARE EmptyYesterday at 5:09 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
WATCHMEN ALERT PLEASE PRAY & SHARE EmptyYesterday at 5:07 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
WATCHMEN ALERT PLEASE PRAY & SHARE EmptyYesterday at 4:52 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
WATCHMEN ALERT PLEASE PRAY & SHARE EmptyYesterday at 4:42 pm by Admin

» Minister Smotrich-PM Netanyahu Show your strength
WATCHMEN ALERT PLEASE PRAY & SHARE EmptyYesterday at 4:29 pm by Admin

» Israel War UPDATE
WATCHMEN ALERT PLEASE PRAY & SHARE EmptyYesterday at 4:27 pm by Admin

» AISH Honest Reporting
WATCHMEN ALERT PLEASE PRAY & SHARE EmptyYesterday at 4:20 pm by Admin

» Biden Bless/Abortions with cross sign
WATCHMEN ALERT PLEASE PRAY & SHARE EmptyYesterday at 2:02 pm by Admin

» Israel 365 News
WATCHMEN ALERT PLEASE PRAY & SHARE EmptyYesterday at 2:01 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
WATCHMEN ALERT PLEASE PRAY & SHARE EmptyYesterday at 1:51 pm by Admin

» AISH
WATCHMEN ALERT PLEASE PRAY & SHARE EmptyYesterday at 1:49 pm by Admin

» Haggadah Passover
WATCHMEN ALERT PLEASE PRAY & SHARE EmptySat 27 Apr 2024, 10:45 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
WATCHMEN ALERT PLEASE PRAY & SHARE EmptySat 27 Apr 2024, 9:12 pm by Admin

» The Great Tragedy - Greg Laurie Devotion
WATCHMEN ALERT PLEASE PRAY & SHARE EmptySat 27 Apr 2024, 8:27 pm by Admin

» BooK of Revelation Various
WATCHMEN ALERT PLEASE PRAY & SHARE EmptySat 27 Apr 2024, 5:00 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
WATCHMEN ALERT PLEASE PRAY & SHARE EmptyFri 26 Apr 2024, 11:46 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
WATCHMEN ALERT PLEASE PRAY & SHARE EmptyFri 26 Apr 2024, 11:43 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
WATCHMEN ALERT PLEASE PRAY & SHARE EmptyFri 26 Apr 2024, 10:51 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

WATCHMEN ALERT PLEASE PRAY & SHARE

Go down

WATCHMEN ALERT PLEASE PRAY & SHARE Empty Re: WATCHMEN ALERT PLEASE PRAY & SHARE

Post  Admin Wed 31 Jul 2013, 9:44 am

China Will Not Hesitate To Protect Iran Even With A Third World War
NEW CONCERNS FOR ISRAEL
Chinese President Hu Jintao Declares: Prepare For War

The European Union Times

Hu: Prepare For War

“Hu’s call for war joins Chinese Rear Admiral and prominent military commentator Zhang Zhaozhong who, likewise, warned this past week that: “China will not hesitate to protect Iran 
even with a Third World War, and Russian General Nikolai Makarov who grimly stated last week: “I do not rule out local and regional armed conflicts developing into a large-scale war, including using nuclear weapons.”

China Joins Russia, Orders Military To Prepare For World War III
Ready for World War III With China?
U.S. Now Determines  
Highest Priority To Nuclear First Strike China
With the constant drumbeat that Armageddon is imminent, it is easy to dismiss the geopolitical threats that pose a realpolitik danger. The prospects that define weapons of mass destruction will engulf the planet in a nuclear winter are upon us once again. 
After the collapse of the Soviet evil empire, the Reagan - Gorbachev détente provided the world with one of its last hopes for restoring rational international relations.
Regretfully, the last superpower used the defeat of the Marxist model of tyranny to impose their Pax American version of a global New World Order. The military machine of NATO, furnished with DARPA technology.

Justin Raimondo poses the question: Are We On the Brink of World War III?
“The end of the cold war did not lead to a “unipolar world,” as Charles Krauthammer and his fellow neocons celebrated it in the early 1990s. Instead of the “benevolent global hegemony” envisioned by Bill Kristol and Robert Kagan in their nineties foreign policy manifesto, we are back to the pre-WWI era of old-fashioned inter-imperialist rivalry. Instead of the “end of history,” we stand at the beginning of a new era of nationalism, religious fanaticism, and ideologically-driven violence. Combined with the structural incentives for conflict inherent in our system of alliances and the built-in dangers of a policy of “collective security,” this is a recipe for another world war.”

The compulsion of the Neoconservatives toward belligerent intervention never serves the interests or enhances the security of the American citizenry. So when China Joins Russia, Orders Military To Prepare For World War III, what is really behind the rhetoric?

From the Trenches attempts to answer this question in the article, Is China gearing up to start World War III? “My take on this is that China’s latest foray into international threat-mongering is indicative of two factors: a desire on the part of the Chinese government to be prepared for any eventuality — and that could include war — and a desire to warn the West that they’re willing to be prepared for any eventuality — and that could include war.”

US Now Determined Highest Priority To Nuclear First Strike China, provides details and perspective on a provision in NDAA authorization.

This chilling first strike war plan, disclosed in the frightening report - Who Authorized Preparations for War with China? – has to send shivers up the spine of any thinking person. 

"The United States is preparing for a war with China, a momentous decision that so far has failed to receive a thorough review from elected officials, namely the White House and Congress.

This important change in the United States’ posture toward China has largely been driven by the Pentagon."

While the author of this paper, Amitai Etzioni, states, "I am not arguing that the U.S. military is seeking out war or intentionally usurping the role of the highest civilian authorities", the intentional preparation for a pre-empt Dr. Strangelove nuke attack is 
absurd on its face.

However, placing the blame for this switch in strategic targeting that have China in the cross hair alignment has a direct connection to the Zhang Zhaozhong comments in defense of Iran. 

"Beyond mere sabre-rattling, China is conducting increasingly sophisticated cyber-warfare penetration of American corporate, military and government computer systems. For now, their purpose seems exploratory rather than destructive.

But the next time China and the United States find themselves in confrontation, a cyber-conflict seems highly likely. The potential impact of such action is devastating, in an era when computers control almost everything."
- See more at: http://www.commandyeme.org/china-will-not-hesitate-to-protect-iran.php#sthash.9PVzD6Tj.dpuf
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 30 Jul 2013, 4:09 pm

Is Gog Setting Sights On Israel?
Have You Come To Plunder?
NEWLY FOUND ISRAELI OIL
Sheba and Dedan and the merchants of Tarshish and all her villages will say to you, “Have you come to plunder? Have you gathered your hordes to loot, to carry off silver and gold, to take away livestock and goods and to seize much plunder?” (Ezekiel 38:13)

These questions will be directed at the leaders of Magog (modern Russia) by the uninvolved nations as they witness the surprise attack on Israel, prophesied in Ezekiel 38-39. Almost everyone agrees this attack is still in our future, and many have wondered what type of plunder would prompt Russia to undertake such an effort.

NEWLY FOUND ISRAELI OIL?
World Net Daily Reporting
F. Michael Maloof
Russian Plans For Military Base Directly Across From Israel
Renews Request To Set Up Air, Naval Operations In Cyprus

WASHINGTON – Russia quietly is renewing a request to set up an air and naval base in Cyprus with the goal of being better able to deploy troops to Syria to back the government of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad and against possible Turkish and Western intervention, informed sources have told Joseph Farah’s G2 Bulletin.

There apparently has been increased contact between Cypriot and Russian diplomats in recent weeks – over plans to set up a naval base at Limassol and use the Andreas Papandreou Air Base at Paphos.

Sources add that any such agreement would be inconsistent with Cyprus’ desire to join the North Atlantic Treaty Organization, even though it is the only member of the European Union that doesn’t belong to Western security alliance.

For years, NATO member Turkey has blocked Cyprus’ membership because of the island’s predominant Greek influence and central government which commands the southern portion of the island.

Turkey controls the northern portion.

But sources say Russia has begun showing a more assertive posture in the Mediterranean. With it becoming questionable for the Russians to continue maintaining their Syrian naval base at Tartus, Cyprus has become more desirable.

The naval base at Limassol and the air base at Paphos would serve Moscow’s purpose for amphibious operations and the air base for support of ground troops that could be deployed rapidly, especially to Syria as well as Israel.

“In that case, the request made by Moscow would mark a serious intensification or escalation of Russian ambitions and capabilities for power projection into the Middle East,” according to a report from the think-tank Jamestown Foundation.
- See more at: http://www.commandyeme.org/is-gog-setting-sights-on-israel.php#sthash.uYhUp6nu.dpuf
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 28 Jul 2013, 6:36 pm

U.S. Eases Bite Of Sanctions Against Iran
This Is Exactly What Could Lead Israel To Strike In 2013
Joel C. Rosenberg Reporting
(Washington, D.C.) — Readers of this column will recall on July 15 I wrote that “over the past several weeks, I have been hearing from current and former senior Israeli officials and advisors at the highest possible levels, that the showdown with Iran is entering the critical ’end game’ phase. I’m hearing from people with direct knowledge of the plans that war could come in 2013.”

Specifically, I noted that Israeli officials ”want the U.S. and other world powers to intensify economic sanctions and all other measures necessary to force Tehran to abandon its nuclear plans, give up its enriched uranium, and shut down its enrichment facilities. But they are deeply concerned that the so-called ‘election’ of Hassan Rouhani – widely but wrongly perceived to be a ‘moderate’ and a ‘reformer’ — will cause officials in Washington and elsewhere  to lower their guard and actually ease up pressure on the Khamenei regime, rather than crack down harder.” If that happens, I noted, such easing up on Iran is exactly what could lead Israel to feel forced to go it alone and launch a massive preemptive strike against Iran’s nuclear facilities in 2013, in a scenario not unlike what I wrote about in my novels, The Tehran Initiative and Damascus Countdown.

Less than two weeks later, we are seeing evidence that the Obama administration is moving in exactly the wrong direction. While Congress wants to ratchet up the Iran sanctions and make them tougher, the White House is actually strongly resisting such efforts. 

The President wants to ease up on the sanctions in hopes of engaging with Iran’s new regime. In other words, President Obama is taking Iran’s bait. And this could push the Israelis to war sooner rather than later.

“U.S. Eases Bite of Penalties Against Iran — White House, Seeking to Improve Ties With New Leader in Tehran, Lifts Curbs on Medical Supplies, Agricultural Products,” reads a Wall Street Journal headline.

Excerpts From The Story:

The Obama administration, seeking to improve relations with Iranian  President-elect Hasan Rouhani, eased restrictions on medical supplies,  agricultural products and humanitarian aid entering the heavily sanctioned  country.

The Treasury Department’s announcement Thursday was viewed by many  Iran-watchers as a gesture of good will from Washington as it seeks to restart  talks with Tehran over its nuclear program once Mr. Rouhani enters office next  month.

However, the White House is clashing with Congress, where a bilateral group  of lawmakers is seeking to tighten the sanctions, say U.S. officials and Capitol  Hill staffers. Their proposed legislation would significantly toughen financial penalties  on Iran by targeting the country’s oil exports, ships and banks by October, in  an effort to convince Tehran to halt its nuclear program.

Secretary of State John Kerry and other U.S. officials have been advising  Congress to give the administration more time to pursue negotiations with Mr.  Rouhani before further tightening the financial noose on Iran. Mr. Rouhani, who succeeds President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, is seen as a relative moderate and has  pledged to try to improve relations with the West.

“We don’t think new sanctions would be helpful at this stage,” said a  senior administration official involved in the sanctions debate. “We’ve proven  that the sanctions are working.”

This is a serious and potentially tragic mistake by the President and his team. But this is exactly what Israeli leaders have feared, and expected. 

As I noted on July 15, “Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is beginning to prepare the public in Israel and around the world for a ‘military option.’ This is why he appeared on CBS’s “Face The Nation” on Sunday.

The PM called the Iranian a ‘messianic, apocalyptic’ regime bent on genocide, a reference to the Shia eschatology Khamenei holds that Iran must annihilate Israel and the U.S. to usher in the reign of the Twelfth Imam.

Netanyahu also called the incoming Iranian president, Hassan Rouhani, a ‘a wolf in sheep’s clothing’ who has bragged in the past about negotiating with the West while secretly advancing nuclear enrichment. What’s more, Netanyahu vowed not to ‘wait too long’ to stop Iran.”

To be clear: I’m not saying war will definitely come in 2013. For my part, I continue to pray for peace, even as I — and my colleagues at The Joshua Fund — prepare for war and other national crises in the epicenter. We should be grateful a major regional war between Israel and Iran hasn’t occurred yet. It could be devastating. Hopefully, the regime in Iran will fall. Perhaps sanctions and/or diplomacy and/or covert operations will make war unnecessary. But I believe it is important to be honest with you about what I’m hearing and keep you informed.
  See more at: http://www.commandyeme.org/us-eases-bite-of-sanctions-against-iran.php#sthash.uWxBpgxa.dpuf
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 26 Jul 2013, 9:31 pm

Putin Travels To Iran To Strengthen Iranian Alliance
THE EZEKIEL 38-39 ALLIANCE UNFOLDING RIGHT BEFORE OUR EYES?
Joel C. Rosenberg
EDITORS NOTE:
We are approaching the fulfillment of the prophecies of Ezekiel 38-39 in which Russia and Iran form an alliance in the "last days" of history to attack Israel.
(Washington, D.C.) — On August 3rd, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad will officially step down as the President of Iran. He will be replaced by Hassan Rouhani, though the Islamic Republic will still ultimately be ruled by the so-called “Supreme Leader,” the Ayatollah Ali Khamenei.

A few days later, the leader of Russia will arrive in Tehran on a formal state visit. He will come to discuss the Iranian nuclear program and to strengthen the Russian-Iranian alliance. It will likely be the first state visit of the new Rouhani regime and it will be interesting to see what comes of it.

“Russian leader Vladimir Putin will meet Iran’s newly elected president in Tehran next month to discuss restarting talks on the Islamic Republic’s nuclear program,” reports Reuters, based on Russian and Iranian media reports. “The Russian newspaper Kommersant quoted a source close to the Iranian Foreign Ministry as saying President Putin would visit on August 12, days after Hassan Rouhani is inaugurated. Iran’s Mehr news agency said Putin would travel to Iran on August 16, without citing a source. Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov declined comment on the reports.”

This will be the second time Putin has traveled to Iran. The first was a two day trip on October 16-17, 2007. I wrote about the historic nature of that trip at the time. It was, after all, the first time a Russian leader had made a state visit to Tehran for the purpose of meeting with Iranian leaders in modern history. It thus raised many questions, including whether we were approaching the fulfillment of the prophecies of Ezekiel 38-39 in which Russia and Iran form an alliance in the “last days” of history to attack Israel. 

It so happened that I was speaking about such prophecies to officials at the Pentagon and to Members of Congress just days after Putin’s visit. Below I include a reprint of the column I wrote at the time.
WHAT PUTIN’S HISTORIC VISIT TO IRAN MEANS
By Joel C. Rosenberg, October 19, 2007

Washington leaders are asking if unfolding events in the Mideast were foretold in the Bible.
We heard sobering, apocalyptic talk from President Bush yesterday. During a press briefing at the White House, the President was asked about Vladimir Putin’s visit with Mahmoud Ahmadinejad in Tehran and the threat posed by this emerging Russian-Iranian nuclear  alliance. The President warned that World War III could break out if Iran gets nuclear weapons.

Here is an excerpt from the official transcript: “I believe that if Iran had a nuclear weapon, it  would be a dangerous threat to world peace. We’ve got a leader in Iran who has announced that he wants to destroy Israel. So I’ve told people that if  you’re interested in avoiding World War III, it seems like you ought to be  interested in preventing them from have the knowledge necessary to make a nuclear weapon.”

As the President was speaking to reporters at the White House, I had the privilege of speaking to a group  of military leaders at the Pentagon on what Putin’s historic and unprecedented trip to Iran means, and how Mahmoud Ahmadinejad’s eschatology is driving Iranian foreign policy. 

The event was off-the-record, meaning I’m not at liberty to share who was in the meeting or any of the specific details. But I can tell you that I gave a condensed version of the same information I’ve been speaking about publicly in recent weeks. I will be speaking on the same topic on Capitol Hill today with a  group of Congressmen who have invited me to discuss the latest events with Putin and Ahmadinejad and what they might mean.
 Here’s an executive summary:
* To misunderstand the nature and threat of evil is to risk being blindsided by it. A new evil is rising in the world. Ahmadinejad is the new Hitler. Putin is a new Czar. Yet the West seems to be asleep to the implications of this dangerous new alliance.

* Ahmadinejad is a devout Shia Muslim. He began telling colleagues when he was first elected in the  summer of 2005 that the end of the world was just two or three years away. He  said the way to hasten the coming of the Islamic Messiah known as the  “Mahdi” or the “Twelfth Imam” or the “Hidden Imam” is to annihilate two countries — Israel, which he says is the “little  Satan,” and the United States, which he says is the “Great  Satan.”

* In September 2005,  Ahmadinejad concluded his address to the U.N. by praying that Allah would hasten the coming of the Mahdi.

* Ahmadinejad returned to Iran after that speech and told Shia clerics that as he had spoken at the  U.N. he had been surrounded by a halo of light, and that for 27 or 28 minutes  not a single person in the General Assembly hall had even blinked, so mesmerized were they — he said — but what Allah was saying through him.

* In October 2005, Ahmadinejad gave his famous speech vowing to wipe Israel off the map. In the same speech, he urged the Muslim world to envision a world without the United  States, and said this is possible — a world without America and Zionism –  “when our holy hatred strikes like a wave.”

* In December 2005, Russia  signed a $1 billion arms deal with Iran, selling high-speed missiles to the Ahmadinejad regime, on top of billions of dollars worth of other arms,  submarines, and nuclear technology in recent years.

* In September 2006,  Ahmadinejad returned to the U.N. and again concluded his address by praying for Allah to hasten the coming of the Mahdi. Throughout 2006 and 2007, he has  
continued to give regular speeches denouncing Israel and assuring Muslims that the Jewish State will soon “vanish.”

* In August 2007, Ahmadinejad began shifting gears. He was no longer saying that the end of the  world was two or three years away. Now he was saying the return of the Mahdi  was “imminent.”

* In September 2007,  Ahmadinejad again spoke at the U.N., as well as at Columbia University in New York City. This time, rather than ending his speeches with a prayer, he began  both 
speeches by asking Allah to hasten the coming of the Mahdi.

* For the past two years,  Ahmadinejad has been feverishly trying to build, buy or steal nuclear weapons. He has specifically been building alliances with three nuclear powers, Russia, China and North Korea, in pursuit of his genocidal objectives.

* Despite the apocalyptic rhetoric coming out of Tehran, the military, political and economic relationship between Russia and Iran has intensified dramatically over the past two years.  Putin doesn’t seem bothered by the talk of genocide. Putin and Ahmadinejad have met regularly. Putin’s visit this week to Iran was the first by a Russian leader since 1943.

* Putin didn’t meet only with Ahmadinejad in Iran. He also held a summit with the leaders of several Central Asian/Caspian Sea nations and issued a threat to the U.S. not to  intervene militarily to stop Iran’s nuclear program.

* No one is entirely certain why Putin is building an alliance with such radical Islamic regimes. Russia is certainly making billions of dollars from their arms and nuclear  deals. Putin clearly wants to rebuild the glory of Mother Russia. He is becoming a Czar, centralizing power to himself and now saying he will step down as president in 2008 but stay in power as prime minister.

* As an emerging Czar, Putin wants to expand Russia’s borders and influence. But he can’t go West, because NATO is moving East. Putin can’t go East because he borders a nuclear  China. 

He recently claimed sovereignty over the North Pole. But his real opportunity to build a global, anti-Western empire lies to the South. So Putin is feverishly working to build alliances with Islamic and Arab powers,  including Iran, Syria, Lebanon, Sudan, Libya, 
Algeria, and several Central  Asian states, as well as Indonesia, the largest Muslim country in the world.

* Still, given Russia’s experience in Chechnya, it doesn’t really make sense that Russia would arm  radical Islamic nations, or help them go nuclear.

* The Bible offers an intriguing clue to what could be happening. In Ezekiel 38-39, the Hebrew  Prophet Ezekiel foretold a Russian-Iranian alliance that would form with a  group of other North African, Middle Eastern, and Central Asian states in  what the Bible calls “the last days.” For most of the past 2,500 years since the prophecy was written, this had never happened. But it seems to be happening now.

* No one knows exactly when these prophecies will be fulfilled in their entirely. I certainly do not. My  2005 political thriller, The Ezekiel Option, was a fictional look at how  these prophecies might play out, if they were to play in my lifetime. Epicenter is a non-fiction look (both the book and the documentary film) at these prophecies and the current dynamics in Russia, Iran and the rest of the  region. It considers the possibility that we might actually be closer to the fulfillment of these prophecies that anyone in the political, business or  media worlds has expected.

* One curious development worth noting: Ezekiel 36 and 37 have already come true in our lifetime. These are the famous prophecies that say that in the end times, Israel will be reborn as a nation, Jews will pour back into the Holy Land after centuries of exile, they will make the deserts bloom, they will rebuild the ancient ruins, and have an “exceedingly great army.” Since these dramatic events  have already happened, it begs the question: Could Ezekiel 38-39 — what  Bible scholars call the “War of Gog and Magog” — also come true in  our lifetime? This remains to be seen. But current events are raising lots of  intriguing questions.

As I write in Epicenter, I am not trying to persuade people that these events are coming to pass soon. I’m trying to raise awareness of the threats we face as Americans, the threats our friends in Israel face, and the threats that everyone in the  “epicenter” faces — Jews, Muslims and Christians alike. I’m trying to make people aware of prophecies that intrigue me personally, and that may have relevance for our time. And I’m trying to motivate people to do more to care for the needs of the suffering and threatened people of the epicenter, specifically through the work of The Joshua Fund, the non-profit  group that Lynn and I launched last year.

While I cannot say whether people in the Pentagon or Congress or the White House share my views, I am both intrigued and grateful that they are interested and have invited me to  share my perspective.

At this moment in history,  let us pray faithfully and earnestly for our political and military leaders, as well for the leaders in Israel, Russia, Iran and the epicenter. As the Apostle Paul wrote in I Timothy 2:1-4: “First of all, then, I urge that  entreaties and prayers, petitions and thanksgivings, be made on behalf of all  men, for kings and all who are in authority, so that we may lead a tranquil and quiet life in all godliness and dignity. 

This is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior, who desires all men to be saved and to come to  the knowledge of the truth.”
- See more at: http://www.commandyeme.org/putin-travels-to-strengthen-iranian-alliance.php#sthash.bhxEXmWA.dpuf
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 26 Jul 2013, 9:11 pm

Senator Lindsey Graham
Wants Congress To Authorize War With Iran
http://www.commandyeme.org/senator-graham-wants-congress-to-authorize-war.php
Speech Applauded By Christians United for Israel
NOTE: We report you decide as we are only publishing 
this to alert the Watchmen of the message of Senator Lindsey Graham
PolicyMic World News
Senator Lindsey Graham (R-SC) has new plans to introduce a resolution threatening war with Iran, and unsurprisingly, he has been applauded by conservative group Christians United for Israel.

Graham promises, "If nothing changes in Iran, come September, October, I will present a resolution that will authorize the use of military force to prevent Iran from developing a nuclear bomb." He believes that this show of force is the only way to convince Iran to cease its nuclear program.
But this proposal, known as "coercive diplomacy," ought to conjure up traumatic events in our nation's history. Former U.S. Ambassadors William Leurs and Thomas Pickering and international security expert Jim Walsh criticize this approach, arguing that "the United States’ experience in solving such problems by the use of coercive action such as war or sanctions that end in war has been highly costly in human lives, resources, and its global position during the past sixty years. As in Vietnam, coercion has often failed to achieve US objectives or a negotiated settlement that gave us most of what we needed."Graham's proposal will hopefully fail to gain support in Congress, because it is most likely to result in a poor outcome that doesn't even address the issues at hand.

The initiative seems even more brash considering that former Iranian president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, known for his extreme hostility towards the U.S. and Israel, will be replaced on August 4th by Hasan Rouhani, who promises to "follow a path of moderation" and to be more open concerning Iran's nuclear program. Rouhani's election signifies a shift in Iranian foreign policy that ought to be encouraged. Moreover, his presidency is likely to result in a relatively more stable Iran by addressing the egregious human rights violations and economic lapses during Ahmadinejad's presidency. While Iran still officially holds a staunch anti-American stance (Iran's Foreign Ministry has invited all nations besides the U.S. and Israel to attend Rouhani's inauguration), the perceived threat posed by Iran's nuclear program diminishes in light of Ahmadinejad's removal from power.

Additionally, the U.S. is no position to further extend its presence overseas, especially since Congress approved Obama's initiative to support Syrian rebels by sending arms, ammunition, and perhaps anti-tank weaponry. The U.S. is already indirectly dedicating resources to opposing Iran since they are supporting al-Assad's forces, along with aid from Hezbollah. Potentially, if Graham's initiative passes through Congress, both nations could end up preemptively clashing on Syria's battleground. This would be a terrible outcome for the U.S., considering the significant amount of manpower and resources already allocated abroad and pressing economic issues at home.Graham and supporting parties could be convinced to drop the proposal if Iran simply forfeited its plans to obtain nuclear weapons and disbanded all related incentives. However, this is unlikely given Iran's firm commitment to create nuclear weapons. British and American intelligence sources think Iran is about a year away from having enough highly enriched uranium to make a bomb, and it doesn't seem as though they plan to stop.

Hopefully, the international community will impose enough economic sanctions to make them reconsider, or under the new president's leadership, Iran reaches the conclusion that they do not need or want a nuclear arsenal. Regardless, coercive diplomacy will only make things significantly more dangerous.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 25 Jul 2013, 8:31 am

EU Redraws Israel Borders To 1949 Lines
http://www.commandyeme.org/eu-redraws-israel-borders-to-1949-lines.php
The European Union Decision  "Very Worrisome" To Israel
Please Share This Message
For the first time, the EU formally forbids trade with bodies located beyond 1949 Armistice lines, including Golan.

The European Union has issued orders forbidding its member states from cooperating, transferring funds, giving scholarships or research grants to bodies in Judea and Samaria, eastern Jerusalem , and even the Golan Heights, Haaretz wrote Tuesday.

The new instruction, promulgated by the European Commission, which is the operative arm of the EU, sets parameters for cooperation between the EU and its members states, on the one hand, and Israeli governmental and private elements on the other. The instructions are for the years 2014 – 2020 and will go into force on Friday, July 18.

The decision also states that any future agreement signed with Israel must include a section that says the “settlements” are not part of sovereign Israel and therefore not included in the agreement.

A senior source in the Foreign Ministry said Tuesday that the new EU decision is dramatic, and can be called “a true earthquake.”

"This is the first time in which a explicit and formal instruction like this is issued. Until now, there were silent understandings and agreements that the EU does not work beyond the Green Line” – as the 1949 Armistice Line is known – “but this is an official and binding prohibition.”

Deputy Foreign Minister Ze'ev Elkin said that the EU decision is “very worrisome” and will make it difficult for the state of Israel to conduct contacts with the EU regarding cooperation agreements.
- See more at: http://www.commandyeme.org/eu-redraws-israel-borders-to-1949-lines.php#sthash.KT4gIsxk.dpuf
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 25 Jul 2013, 8:21 am

TROUBLE IN THE HOLY LAND
Obama Plan Forfeits Temple Mount To Palestinians
World Net Daily News Reporting From Israel
http://www.commandyeme.org/obama-plan-forfeits-temple-mount-to-palestinians.php

Aaron Klein Reporting
The Obama administration has quietly presented a plan in which the Palestinian Authority and Jordan will receive sovereignty over the Temple Mount while Israel will retain the land below the Western Wall, according to a senior PA negotiator speaking to WND.

The proposed plan is part of the basis for U.S.-brokered talks that are set to resume in Washington next week after Secretary of State John Kerry announced that both Israel and PA President Mahmoud Abbas have agreed to open negotiations aimed at creating a Palestinian state.

Israel has not agreed to the U.S. plan over the Temple Mount, with details still open for discussion, stated the PA negotiator.

The negotiator, who is one of the main Palestinian figures leading the Arab side of the talks, further divulged Kerry’s proposed outline for a Palestinian state as presented orally to Israel and the PA.

He said Jordan has been invited to play a key role in the discussions surrounding both the Temple Mount and Jerusalem while it will be the PA, with some Jordanian assistance, that would ultimately receive control of some of those areas.

WND was first to report in 2007 that Jordan had been quietly purchasing real estate surrounding the Temple Mount in Jerusalem hoping to gain more control over the area accessing the holy site, according to Palestinian and Israeli officials.

Meanwhile, regarding the rest of Jerusalem, Kerry’s plan is to rehash what is known as the Clinton parameters. That formula, pushed by President Bill Clinton during the Camp David talks in 2000, called for Jewish areas of Jerusalem to remain Israeli while the Palestinians would get sovereignty over the neighborhoods that are largely Arab. 

Most Arab sections are located in eastern Jerusalem. WND previously reported the Palestinians are building illegally in Jewish-owned areas of Jerusalem, resulting in Arab majorities in some neighborhoods.

For the strategic Jordan Valley, Obama’s proposal calls for international forces to maintain security control along with unarmed Palestinian police forces, the PA negotiator said. Israel will retain security posts in some strategic areas of the Jordan Valley, according to the leaked plan.

When it comes to the West Bank, which borders Jerusalem and is within rocket range of Israel’s main population centers, Israel is expected to evacuate about 90 percent of its Jewish communities currently located in the territory, as outlined in Kerry’s plan.

Israel would retain strategic security posts along with the West Bank’s main blocs, Maale Adumin, Ariel and Gush Etzion. In return, Obama is calling for an exchange of territory with the Palestinians in other locations inside Israel, with discussion being open for the Palestinians to possibly receive land in the Israeli Negev in the country’s south.

The PA negotiator further said Israel rejected a Palestinian request that Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu agree not to place the final peace plan up for referendum in the Knesset. Indeed, Netanyahu announced today any plan must receive final approval in a national poll. “I am committed to two objectives that must guide the result … if there will be a result. And if there will be a result, it will be put to a national referendum,” he said at the start of the cabinet meeting.

“Negotiations with the Palestinians will not be easy, but we are entering them with integrity, honesty and hope,” Netanyahu added.

The PA negotiator, meanwhile, said Netanyahu agreed that as a gesture to restart talks, Israel will enact a temporary freeze on all Jewish construction in the West Bank outside the main settlement blocs. According to Israeli sources, such a freeze has largely already been in place for several months now anyway.

The negotiator warned that one of the toughest issues centers on control of water, with Kerry already reaching out to Turkey about the prospect of selling water at a cheaper rate to a future Palestinian state.
- See more at: http://www.commandyeme.org/obama-plan-forfeits-temple-mount-to-palestinians.php#sthash.MIzaM9u1.dpuf
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 25 Jul 2013, 8:01 am

Gog To Offer Sophisticated Weapons To Persia
Top Of The Line Anti-Ballistic Missiles And Anti-Aircraft Systems

The System Is Considered A “Game-Changer” By Some Israeli Officials
http://www.commandyeme.org/gog-to-offer-sophisticated-weapons-to-persia.php
Vladamir Putin
Putin To Visit Iran For Unilateral  Nuclear Talks
Russian leader to offer Tehran sophisticated air defense system; trip to take place after Rouhani assumes office.

Russian President Vladimir Putin is scheduled to travel to Tehran next month in a bid to restart nuclear talks, and reportedly offer Iran the chance to purchase a sophisticated missile defense system.

Putin is due to make the trip to Iran mid-month, after the President-elect Hasan Rouhani takes office on August 4, Russian Kommersant daily newspaper reported Wednesday. 

The newspaper said an Iranian Foreign Ministry official had confirmed that Putin will arrive on August 12 or 13, but noted that Russian officials wouldn’t say when or how long the trip would be. Iran’s semi-official Mehr news agency reported that Putin would travel by ship on the Caspian Sea from Russia.

Russia Today reported that part of the reason behind Putin’s trip is to “offer Iran to purchase S-300VM Antey-2500 air defense systems, according to defense industry sources.” The anti-ballistic missile and anti-aircraft system has an operational range of 200 kilometers and an estimated price tag of $120 million.

According to the Russian news site, the sale of S-300s is “meant to convince Tehran to revoke its complaint against Russia over the canceled deal to deliver five batteries of S-300 antimissiles, which was signed in 2007 but scrapped in 2010 when then-Russian President Dmitry Medvedev signed a law limiting Russia’s military cooperation with Iran.”

The system is considered a “game-changer” by some Israeli officials, who have lobbied against a similar sale to Syria in the works.
Iran’s president-elect regularly criticized his predecessor Mahmoud Ahmadinejad during his presidential campaign, and his victory was viewed it as a moderate turn for Iran and a rebuke of Tehran’s hard-line policies. Israeli officials, however, contend that Rouhani will have little actual policy-making power since that lies with the clerical regime headed by Ayatollah Ali Khamenei.

Last week Rouhani scoffed statements from Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in which the Israeli leader reaffirmed that Israel will not let Iran obtain nuclear weapons.

Israel and the United States have pushed for an international effort to halt Iran’s nuclear research program amid fears that it directed towards weapons development. Tehran claims that its facilities are only for medical purposes but has nonetheless been subjected to increasingly severe sanctions on its oil exports and international financial operations.

- See more at: http://www.commandyeme.org/gog-to-offer-sophisticated-weapons-to-persia.php#sthash.pt0CZX6C.dpuf

--------------------------
Israel Angered By U.S. Leaks Of Submarine Attack On Syria
Was Leak Part Of A U.S. Ploy
To Force Israel Into The Syrian Conflict?
http://www.commandyeme.org/israel-angered-by-us-leaks-of-submarine-attack.php
Washington Free Beacon Reporting
BY: Bill Gertz
Israeli government officials voiced anger at U.S. press leaks traced to the Pentagon following the July 5 Israeli missile attack on the Syrian port of Latakia that destroyed a shipment of Russian-made anti-ship missiles, according to U.S. officials
Senior Pentagon officials, including Deputy Secretary of Defense Ashton Carter who is currently visiting Israel, discussed the leaks during meetings with Israeli officials this week. The Israelis argued in private meetings and other exchanges that the disclosures could lead to Syrian counterattacks against Israel and should have been coordinated first with Tel Aviv.

Pentagon press secretary George Little declined to comment when asked if Carter discussed the leaks in meetings with Israeli officials on Monday.

The Israeli military attack was unusual because it involved a submarine-launched cruise missile strike on the Syrian city of Latakia, a major port.

The covert attack destroyed a stockpile of what was believed to be 50 new Russian-made anti-ship missiles called the Yakhont that U.S. officials said could be used against ships that will provide arms in the future to Syrian rebels.

According to U.S. officials, the Israeli government censored domestic press reports about the attack over concerns that any public discussion might prompt Syrian counterattacks against the Jewish state.

Israel also feared the Yakhont missiles would be transferred to Hezbollah, the Lebanese-based Iranian terrorist organization that in the past was supplied by Iran with advanced Chinese anti-ship missiles.

A Hezbollah-fired C-802 anti-ship missile was used to sink an Israeli corvette off the coast of Lebanon during the 2006 summer war. The C-802s were sold to Iran in the 1990s and transferred to Hezbollah to reaffirm the U.S. commitment to the unprecedented security cooperation between the United States and Israel, and to discuss a range of issues of mutual importance, including Syria and Iran,” by Tehran.

Carter met with senior Israeli security officials “Little said in a statement issued Monday.

Among those who met with Carter were Defense Minister Moshe “Boogie” Ya’alon, National Security Advisor retired Maj. Gen. Yaakov Amidror, and retired Maj. Gen. Udi Shani, director general of the Defense Ministry.

“They reaffirmed that the U.S.-Israel defense relationship has never been stronger and agreed to continue to consult closely on shared security interests,” Little said.

The reports on the Latakia raid that angered the Israelis first appeared on CNN July 12 and a day later in the New York Times.

The news organizations quoted “multiple U.S. officials,” and “American officials” respectively.

Israel has carried out several foreign military attacks in recent years, most notably the airstrike that destroyed a Syrian-North Korean nuclear facility at Al Kibar, Syria.

Israel’s military has also conducted attacks in Syria in recent months that were aimed at destroying caches of shoulder-fired surface-to-air missiles and Iranian short-range ballistic missiles believed destined for Hezbollah fighters.

A U.S. official said signs of Israeli anger over the Latakia raid disclosures appeared in several Israel press outlets. One Israeli official was described as “furious” over the leak because the Pentagon did not coordinate its release of information first with Israel.

Other Israeli officials were quoted as saying that in the aftermath of the Yakhont missile strikes that ties between Israel and Syria had reached a new peak and that there are worries that tying Israel to the attack will prompt Syrian leader Bashar al-Assad to retaliate soon or against a future Israeli attack.

Israel has said that it would take action to prevent chemical weapons from falling into the hands of terrorists in Syria. But it has not commented on its lesser actions against Syrian arms sent to the Damascus regime by Russia or Iran, Assad’s main backers.

Israeli press commentary on the Latakia raid disclosures suggested the U.S. news reported risked the lives of Israeli and may have been part of Obama administration debate over U.S. military intervention in Syria’s civil war.

Another commentator, Dan Margalit, stated in the daily newspaper Yisrael Hayom that the leak was part of a U.S. ploy to force Israel into the Syrian conflict as a way to pressure Assad into stepping down and leaving the country, as a way to avoid U.S. military intervention.

Another journalist, Ron Ben-Yishay, wrote on the news website Ynetnews that the Pentagon leaked the information to show that airstrikes in Syria are possible.

Gen. Martin Dempsey, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, this week outlined U.S. military options for Syria in a letter to Senate Armed Services Committee Chairman Sen. Carl Levin (D., Mich.).

The Obama administration recently agreed to supply Syrian rebels with small arms but is considering larger military intervention, including the imposition of an air exclusive zone over Syria.

An Israeli government spokesman referred questions about the leaks to a comment made by Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu that was published July 21 in the German news outlet Welt am Sonntag.

Asked if it bothered him that sensitive information was leaked on the Latakia raid and other past operation by Israel’s American friends, Netanyahu said: “I am not responsible for what people say we do or don’t do. I am responsible for our policy which is to prevent the transfer of dangerous weapons to Hezbollah and I am also responsible for what we say and if I have anything to say, I’ll say it.”
- See more at: http://www.commandyeme.org/israel-angered-by-us-leaks-of-submarine-attack.php#sthash.MkUkASgn.dpuf

. - See more at: http://www.commandyeme.org/israel-angered-by-us-leaks-of-submarine-attack.php#sthash.MkUkASgn.dpuf
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 19 Jul 2013, 8:26 am

http://www.commandyeme.org/rouhani-mocks-israel.php
Rouhani Laughs At Israeli Warnings
Netanyahu Says He ‘Won’t Wait Until It’s Too Late'
THE TIMES OF ISRAEL
Rouhani Says ‘Who Are These Zionists To Threaten Us?’
Iranian president-elect Hasan Rouhani on Wednesday laughed off recent statements by Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in which he pledged to do whatever was necessary to thwart Iran’s nuclear program.

Benjamin Netanyahu

On Sunday, Netanyahu told CBS’s “Face the Nation” that “if [Iran's leaders] think that Israel will let them do it, they’re sorely mistaken.

Netanyahu also made a similar comment to his cabinet, calling for a “credible military threat” against Iran, together with harsher sanctions.

On Wednesday, Rouhani addressed a group of veterans of the Iran-Iraq War. He told the group, “When some [the United States and Israel] say that all options are on the table and when a miserable regional country [Israel] says such things, it makes you laugh,” according to an AFP report.

“Who are the Zionists to threaten us?” said Rouhani, adding that Israel has not carried out threatened strikes on Iran due to fear of Iranian retaliation.

Rouhani, who will enter office in August, is seen by many as a relative moderate who may be more open to detente with the West.

However, on Tuesday he was quoted as saying Iran’s close ties with Syria and Hezbollah would remain unchanged.

The official IRNA news agency cited Rouhani as saying the Iranian-Syrian alliance would be able to confront “enemies in the region, especially the Zionist regime.”

According to the semi-official Fars News, Rouhani “lauded the Syrian nation for its resistance against Western plots” and said Syria would “overcome its current crisis.”

Rouhani also wrote to the Hezbollah leader, Hassan Nasrallah, saying Iran backs the “steadfast nation” of Lebanon and the Palestinians, a reference to the Hamas terror group.

The notes reflect Rouhani’s intentions to emphasize links to Iran’s key regional allies even as he urges for greater outreach to the West.

Earlier Tuesday, Iran’s foreign ministry said that Israel’s prime minister seeks to damage relations between Iran and the world, referring to the Jewish state as “a warmonger regime.”

Netanyahu has urged the US and the West to up pressure on Tehran, despite the election of Rouhani. “There’s a new president in Iran,” he said. “He’s criticizing his predecessor for being a wolf in wolf’s clothing. His strategy is to be a wolf in sheep’s clothing. Smile and build a bomb.”

Rouhani, a former top nuclear negotiator for Iran, will be sworn in on August 3, replacing outgoing president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.

On Wednesday, Iranian Foreign Minister Ali Akbar Salehi said that Tehran would be ready to resume nuclear talks with world powers as soon as Rouhani puts together his negotiating team.

Salehi’s comments followed a meeting in Brussels with members of the P5+1 group that reopened talks with Iran last year.

EU’s foreign policy chief Catherine Ashton said the group — the five permanent UN Security Council nations plus Germany — sought to quickly resume negotiations, which have failed sfar to make significant headway. No date has been proposed.
- See more at: http://www.commandyeme.org/rouhani-mocks-israel.php#sthash.1BVav9vg.dpuf
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 19 Jul 2013, 8:18 am

I Won’t Wait Until It’s Too Late Netanyahu THE TIMES OF ISRAEL Netanyahu 
THE TIMES OF ISRAEL
Netanyahu pledges to thwart Iran ‘before it’s too late’
Appearing on CBS’s ‘Face the Nation,’ Netanyahu calls for world to take nuke threat seriously, keeps mum on strike against Syrian arms depot.

Netanyahu also pointed out that he has “a feeling there is no sense of urgency on Iran.” It is unclear, however, who exactly he was referring to by that statement.

Throughout the interview, Netanyahu made sure to send a stern message about Israel’s resolve to prevent the Islamic Republic from achieving a nuclear weapon. “If they think that Israel will let them do it,” he said, “they’re sorely mistaken.

Earlier in the day, Netanyahu made a similar appeal to his Cabinet, calling for a “credible military threat” against Iran, together with harsher sanctions.

In response to host Bob Schieffer’s question whether the Obama administration has been too patient with Iran, Netanyahu hinted there is indeed disagreement between the two sides. “Our clocks are ticking at a different pace,” he said. “We’re closer than the United States, we’re more vulnerable.” Israel might have to address the question of how to stop Iran before the United States does, the prime minister noted.

Despite the election of Hasan Rouhani, the new Iranian president, pressure should remain on the Islamic Republic, Netanyahu told CBS. “There’s a new president in Iran,” he said. “He’s criticizing his predecessor for being a wolf in wolf’s clothing. His strategy is to be a wolf in sheep’s clothing. Smile and build a bomb.”

Netanyahu claimed that Iran had “taken heed” of the red line he laid out last fall at the UN, but, he warned, “they are still approaching it; and they are approaching it after the Iranian elections.”

Netanyahu repeatedly stressed the potential threat Iran posed to the United States. “They are building ICBMs to reach the American mainland within a few years…,” he said. “They don’t need these missiles to reach us.”

The interview touched on other regional issues as well. Schieffer asked Netanyahu if he was happy with the ouster of former Egyptian president Mohammed Morsi. “We’ve been concerned with one thing,” answered Netanyahu, “and that is the maintenance of the Egyptian- Israeli peace treaty.” He called it the “cornerstone of peace between us and our neighbors.”
- See more at: http://www.commandyeme.org/i-wont-wait-until-its-too-late-netanyahu.php#sthash.arKwvIKC.dpuf
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 15 Jul 2013, 8:03 am

[b style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, Geneva, Swiss; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-size: medium;"]SEE LINK FOR MAPS[/b]
Saudi Arabia Targeting Iran And Israel With Ballistic Missiles?
http://www.commandyeme.org/saudi-arabia-targets-iran-and-israel-with-missiles.php
The Telegraph News Agency Reporting

Saudi Arabia is targeting both Israel and Iran with powerful ballistic missiles, new satellite photography shown by military experts to The Telegraph suggests. 

Images analysed by experts at IHS Jane's Intelligence Review has revealed a hitherto undisclosed surface-to-surface missile base deep in the Saudi desert, with capabilities for hitting both countries.

Analysts who examined the photos spotted two launch pads with markings pointing north-west towards Tel Aviv and north-east towards Tehran. They are designed for Saudi Arabia's arsenal of lorry-launched DF 3 missiles, which have a range of 1,500-2,500 miles and can carry a two-ton payload.

The base, believed to have been built within the last five years, gives an insight into Saudi strategic thinking at a time of heightened tensions in the Gulf.

While Saudi Arabia does not have formal diplomatic relations with Israel, it has long maintained discreet back channel communications as part of attempts to promote stability in the region. 

The two countries also have a mutual enemy in Iran, though, which has long seen Saudi Arabia as a rival power in the Gulf. Experts fear that if Iran obtains a nuclear weapon, Saudi Arabia would seek to follow suit. 

Analysts at IHS Jane's believe that the kingdom is currently in the process of upgrading its missiles, although even the DF3, which dates back to the 1980s, is itself potentially big enough to carry a nuclear device.

The missile base, which is at al-Watah, around 125 miles south-west of the Saudi capital, Riyadh, was discovered during a project by IHS Jane's to update their assessment of Saudi Arabia's military capabilities. 

It serves as both a training and launch facility, with the missiles stored in an underground silo built into a rocky hillside. To the north of the facility are two circle-shaped launch pads, both with compass-style markings showing the precise direction that the launchers should fire in.

The Chinese-made missiles, which date back to the 1980s, are not remotely-guided and therefore have to be positioned in the direction of their target before firing.

"One appears to be aligned on a bearing of approximately 301 degrees and suggesting a potential Israeli target, and the other is oriented along an azimuth (bearing) of approximately 10 degrees, ostensibly situated to target Iranian locations," said the IHS Jane's article, which is published on Thursday.

While the lorry-launched missiles can theoretically be fired from any location, the idea of having pre-planned directional markers is to ensure that they can be deployed in accurate 
fashion as quickly as possible, said Allison Puccioni, an image expert at IHS Jane's.

"There is a marked out spot for the launch truck to park in, which will facilitate an expedited launch," she said.

Robert Munks, deputy editor of IHS Jane's Intelligence Review, said: "Our assessment suggests that this base is either partly or fully operational, with the launch pads pointing in the directions of Israel and Iran respectively. We cannot be certain that the missiles are pointed specifically at Tel Aviv and Tehran themselves, but if they were to be launched, you would expect them to be targeting major cities.

"We do not want to make too many inferences about the Saudi strategy, but clearly Saudi Arabia does not enjoy good relations with either Iran or Israel."

Officials at the Saudi Embassy in London did not get back with a response when contacted by The Telegraph. The Israeli Embassy in London said: "We have no comment on this matter."David Butter, an associate fellow with the Middle East and North Africa program at Chatham House, the London-based foreign affairs think-tank, said there was "little surprise" that the Saudis had the missiles in place.

"It would seem that they are looking towards some sort of deterrent capability, which is an obvious thing for them to be doing, given that Iran too is developing its own ballistic missiles," he said.

He added, though, that the Saudis would know that the site would come to the attention of foreign intelligence agencies, and that the missile pad pointed in the direction of Israel could be partly just "for show". 

"It would give the Iranians the impression that they were not being exclusively targeted, and would also allow the Saudis to suggest to the rest of the Arab world that they still consider Israel a threat."

Oil-rich Saudi Arabia considers itself one of the pre-eminent powers in the Gulf region, but its Sunni Islam leadership has long been at loggerheads with the Shia mullahs of Iran. The ongoing conflict in Syria, which Saudi Arabia has backed the Sunni-dominated rebels and Iran has backed the Shia-dominated regime of President Bashar al-Assad, has heightened fears of a wider sectarian conflict.
- See more at: http://www.commandyeme.org/saudi-arabia-targets-iran-and-israel-with-missiles.php#sthash.zatfT49Y.dpuf
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 11 Jul 2013, 8:00 am

Israeli Tanks On High Alert In Golan Heights
http://www.commandyeme.org/israeli-tanks-on-high-alert-in-golan-heights.php
Jewish News 1 Reporting
Israeli tanks are on high alert in the Golan Heights, to maintain a watchful eye on the region’s threats which include Syrian President Bashar al-Assad’s regime, Syrian jihadi rebels and Lebanese militant group Hezbollah, who wants to eliminate the Jewish state.

Israeli tank platoon commander Yoni Shilo:
"This is the first time since just a little after the Yom Kippur war that there are tanks here, that is to say, there have not been tanks here for 40 years in an operational framework and we are the first ones to do it because the higher ranks felt that tanks need to be positioned here in order to better defend the Golan Heights border due to all of the events in Syria".

There have been a number of recent incidents where the Syrian Civil War has spilt over into the Golan region, and Israel Defense Forces are in place to respond accordingly should another attack takes place.

Israeli tank platoon commander Yoni Shilo:

"The instance a bullet crosses the border with an aim of harming someone, my aim is to harm the person that shot it."

The Golan Heights were captured by Israel in the 1967 Middle East War, while Syria also fought against the Jewish state on the plateau in 1973. The Golan region is strategically vital, with Israel concerned that opponents could use the territory as a launch-pad for terror.

"I am here and know that there are battles inside Syria, my aim is to prevent them from entering Israel. I am here so that the border remains a border, their issues remain their issues and that they don't reach us".

While the border between Israel and Syria has been relatively quiet since the three-week war in 2006, in May, Hezbollah’s leader Hassan Nasrallah threatened to fight Israel in the Golan Heights, while members of the group itself have been battling alongside Assad’s forces in Syria.

IDF Lieutenant-Colonel Majdi Mazarib:

"Hezbollah is present, it has not disappeared although there is decision 1701 but that does not mean that it is non-existent and this is how we perceive it, this way or another. The events in Syria have had an impact on the situation here in southern Lebanon and in Lebanon altogether. We are prepared, we hope that nobody will challenge us, not Hezbollah and not others".

Concerns also remain among the Israeli military and government that Hezbollah could obtain chemical weapons and anti-aircraft advanced missiles from Assad’s arsenal, potentially changing the balance of power in the region. On three recent occasions, Israeli forces have struck against Syrian targets that were reportedly planning to distribute the weaponry, whilein Israel citizens have been buying gas masks in large numbers over fears of a possible chemical weapons attack.
- See more at: http://www.commandyeme.org/israeli-tanks-on-high-alert-in-golan-heights.php#sthash.OU5PNXpU.dpuf
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 11 Jul 2013, 7:55 am

61 Executions Since Iranian Elections
http://www.commandyeme.org/61-executions-since-iranian-elections.php
Iranian Activists Call For "Twitterstorm" In Protest At Wave Of Executions, 
Less Than A Month After Election Of "Moderate" Rouhani
More than 60 Iranians have been executed since the recent presidential elections on June 14th, opposition and human rights activists told Arutz Sheva. Activists condemned the elections themselves as a "sham", given that the Iranian "Supreme Leader" Ayatolla Khameini hand-picked the list of elligible candidates.

The number of those executed by the regime since the election now stands at 61, including 6 women and a young man who was just 15 at the time of his arrest. Executions in the cities of 
Ahvaz, Shahrekord and Karaj were carried out in full view of the public.

The wave of executions appears to belie predictions by some commentators that Iran is entering into an era of moderation after the election of Hassan Rouhani, hailed as a "moderate" by much of the Western media. Other commentators have noted that Rouhani is part of the ruling regime's inner circle, - he was only allowed to run after a careful vetting process by the Supreme Leader - and dismissed his image as a "moderate" as little more than a ruse by the regime to buy more time as it continues its pursuit of nuclear weapons.

Indeed, a 2006 article by The Telegraph reveals Rouhani's penchant for manipulating western observers, noting the key role he played in hiding Iran's secretive nuclear program from European inspectors. 

"Twitterstorm"
In response to the executions, human rights activists called for a "#StopDeath" Twitterstorm, which had already begun by Sunday. Those calls followed a statement by Maryam Rajavi - President-elect of the National Council of Resistance of Iran - in which she called upon the international community to take immediate action to stop the executions, which she described as an attempt by Iranian Supreme Leader Ali Khameini to "prevent the appearance of  any rift after his great failure in the sham elections."

Jacob Campbell, Co-Chairman of the Ashraf Campaign (ASHCAM), said: "As a human rights group, ASHCAM utterly condemns the recent wave of executions in Iran."But it would be a mistake to assume that this is merely a domestic issue for Iranians. The clerical regime's apparatus of terror and repression extends well beyond Iran's borders. This year alone, Tehran's terrorist Qods Force has massacred 10 Iranian dissidents in Camp Liberty, Iraq, whose only crime was speaking out against the regime.

"Even leaving Iran is no guarantee of escaping the wrath of the mullahs."
- See more at: http://www.commandyeme.org/61-executions-since-iranian-elections.php#sthash.quScTvjC.dpuf
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 18 Jun 2013, 10:18 am

Netanyahu On Iran Elections Let’s Not Delude Ourselves
Rowhani Last Year Called Israel ‘The Great Zionist Satan’
Ministers Urge West To Keep Up Pressure On Tehran’s Nuclear Program
http://www.commandyeme.org/netanyahu-lets-not-delude-ourselves.php

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu warned on Sunday against being taken in by Iran’s election of the relatively moderate cleric Hasan Rowhani to the Iranian presidency.
“Let us not delude ourselves,” Netanyahu said. “The international community must not become caught up in wishes and be tempted to relax the pressure on Iran to stop its nuclear program.
It must be remembered that the Iranian ruler, at the outset, disqualified candidates who did not fit his extremist outlook and from among those whose candidacies he allowed was elected the candidate who was seen as less identified with the regime, who still defines the State of Israel [in an address last year] as ‘the great Zionist Satan.’
Iran’s supreme leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, and not the president, determined Tehran’s nuclear policy, Netanyahu continued.

“The more the pressure on Iran increases, the greater is the chance of stopping the Iranian nuclear program, which remains the greatest threat to world peace,” he said. “Iran will be judged by its actions. If it continues to insist on developing its nuclear program, the answer needs to be very clear – stopping the nuclear program by any means.”

The prime minister’s comments came after a host of ministers urged caution about the election results and said that the West should keep up the sanctions on Teheran despite the regime’s new, less extremist face.
- See more at: http://www.commandyeme.org/netanyahu-lets-not-delude-ourselves.php#sthash.NJ1L8sdJ.dpuf
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 08 Jun 2013, 10:40 am

The Players In Ezekiel 38-39 Coming Together Now
http://www.commandyeme.org/the-players-in-ezekiel-38-39-coming-together.php

Qusayr Was A Debacle For The West And Israel: Aftershocks In Lebanon, Golan And Gaza Strip

The Syrian rebels’ defeat in the key town of al Qusayr, Wednesday, June 6, was also a major strategic debacle for the US, Israel and Western Europe, the price they paid for leaving allied Syrian-Hizballah troops orchestrated by Iranian officers a clear field to win the day.

The Syrian-Hizballah machine is now ready to capitalize on its victory and roll into Aleppo and southern Syria to extinguish rebel resistance there too. Israel is next in its sights.

Five months ago, on February 26, an exclusive debkafile video report, entitled “Bashar Assad, Ali Khamenei, Vladimir Putin and Hassan Nasrallah Have Won the War," revealed how step by step Bashar Assad was turning the tide of war and recovering the initiative, backed by a broad alliance of Russia, Iran, Iraq, Syria and Hizballah.

This alliance is already at work building on its success - not just in the Syria conflict, but beyond its borders too.

Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki has posted 20,000 troops on the Syrian border to seal it off against the passage of Sunni and al Qaeda reinforcements for the Syria rebels. Iraqi commandoes are preparing to launch raids against al Qaeda-linked forces in eastern Syria. The Nusra Front, for instance, appears to have vanished from the battlefield and keeping a low profile.

Soviet Union Weapon Support

Syria’s half million Druzes, sheltering away from the conflict in their mountain villages on Jebel Druze in the south, were given an ultimatum by Hizballah to proclaim their loyalty to Bashar Assad or face attack.

Hizballah aggression against the Syrian Druzes would have major connotations for the community in Lebanon and its leader, Walid Jumblatt. On the other hand, if Syrian Druzes threw in their lot with the Assad regime, the Druzes of Lebanon would be forced to line up with Iran’s proxy.

This realignment would counteract the Syrian rebels’ threat to strike Hizballah strongholds inside Lebanon. And these shifts would leave the Druze villagers on the Israeli Golan few options but to line up with the rest.
Unnoticed by Israel, the long arm of the Syrian war has reached deep into the Gaza Strip. Its Palestinian Hamas rulers lost no time in jumping on the winning bandwagon. A delegation is already in Tehran waiting to plead for a new military cooperation pact.

Prime Minister Ismail Haniyeh and Hamas politburo chief Khaled Meshaal faced heavy pressure to turn away from their ties with Turkey and Qatar and renew the military pact Hamas signed with Iran and Hizballah in September 2012.

The pressure came from Marwan Issa, deputy commander of Hamas’s military wing, the Ezz a-din al-Qassam Brigades - who fled the Gaza Strip after Israel’s Pillar of Defense operation against Hamas rockets, and stayed in Tehran ever since - and Mahmoud a-Zahar, who lost the politburo slot to Meshaal.

Thursday June 6, the Hamas military wing suddenly issued a declaration of allegiance to Iran and Hizballah.

Hamas is in desperate need of a new patron and even more of cash. Turkey and Qatar have cut off funds to the radical Palestinian movement and so its rulers, with the al Qusayr victory resounding strongly in their ears, turned back to Tehran and Hizballah to beg for funding to buy rockets.

This side-effect of the Syrian war and Hizballah’s successful role there is bad news for Israel. Back under the thumb of Iran and its proxy, Hamas is more than likely to scrap its ceasefire deal with Israel after nine months of rocket-free border calm, in its eagerness to rejoin the winning side of the Syrian war.

This would be a strategic slap in the face for Israel and the Obama administration, which helped broker the ceasefire last year, and a major hurdle in the path of US Secretary of State John Kerry and his hard work for reviving the Israeli-Palestinian peace track.

With two anti-Israel warfronts looming on the Golan and the Gaza Strip, no Palestinian Authority figure, including Mahmoud Abbas, would venture to sit down with Israeli Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu

The Syrian-Hizballah victory in Qusayr exposed the hollowness of the US-European-Israeli posture of non-intervention in the Syrian conflict.

While all three backed away from confirming the outbreak of chemical warfare in Syria, aside from empty threats, Moscow, Tehran and Baghdad managed to repair the inroads made on Assad’s military power by two and-a-quarter years of hard fighting, and fashion a combined Syrian-Hizballah fighting machine capable of crushing the Syrian uprising.

Having proved its mettle in an epic victory, the Syrian-Hizballah partnership confronts Israel, Jordan and the US forces posted there with plans to follow up in its success in two stages: First, to conquer Aleppo and southern Syria and clear them of rebels; second, to use the Golan as a jumping-off base to face Israel on the battlefield.

Already, their campaign to seize the town of Quneitra on the Syrian side of Golan has begun. The roar of gunfire and shells heard distinctly in Israel Thursday, June 6, told Israel’s war leaders in no uncertain terms that the war front against Hizballah had shifted from southern Lebanon to the Golan.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 31 May 2013, 7:11 am

http://www.commandyeme.org/is-assad-lying-about-possessing-s300-missiles.php

Is Assad Lying About Possessing S-300 Missiles?
Assad Claims Russia Has Delivered High Tech Missile System
Israeli Intelligence Denies First Russian S-300s Arrive In Syria
Senior Israeli intelligence sources emphasized to debkafile Thursday May 30 that Syria had still not received the first consignment of Russian S-300 anti-missile batteries – contrary to Syrian President Bashar Assad’s claim.

Directly taunting Israel, Syrian president Bashar Assad said in an interview prerecorded for broadcast Thursday night, May 30, that the first batch of Russian S-300 anti-air missiles has
arrived in Syria and a second consignment was on the way. The broadcast was scheduled to air simultaneously over Hizballah’s Al Manar and Syrian state television channels.

The Syrian ruler was responding to the quote from Israel’s National Security Adviser Yakov Amidror that the S-300 batteries have not been delivered yet and when they are, Israel will destroy them before they are operational.

Wednesday, May 29, debkafile reported the landing at Latakia airport of a large Russian transport carrying 60 tons of unidentified freight. Labeled by Moscow “humanitarian aid,” it may in fact have contained the first S-300 delivery to which Assad referred.

Continuing in the same vein, Assad said that not only would the Syrian army react to any further Israeli attacks, he “would not stand in the way of Syrian groups that want to fight for the liberation of the Golan.”

Fresh Hizballah forces entered Syria early Thursday, May 30, hours after the United States called the presence of the Hizballah fighters from Lebanon in Syria “unacceptable” and
“dangerous” and demanded their immediate withdrawal.

Already fighting on three fronts – Damascus, Homs and al Qusayr - debkafile’s military sources report that the new increment is assigned a fourth. Iran’s Lebanese proxies will be heading south to take on the rebel stronghold of Deraa, capital of the Huran, where thet will be fighting within 30 kilometers of Israel’s Golan border.

Lookout posts report the incoming Hizballah units organizing their equipment and getting set to move. The threats traded by Russia, Syria, Hizballah with Israel have reached a new pitch of stridency.

Israel’s National Secuirty Adviser Yakov Amidror was quoted Wednesday night as warning that if the Russian S-300 anti-air missiles are delivered to Syria, Israel will strike them and prevent their deployment for operational use.

Former Defense Minister Moshe Arens voiced his certainty that the Russians are aware Israel is capable of destroying the batteries.

debkafile’s military sources add: Moscow has made a point of stressing that the S-300s for Syria will arrive accompanied by Russian officers and advisers, in the belief that Israel will think twice before tangling with Moscow by attacking the missiles still in their crates and risking harm to Russian personnel. This eventuality came up in the tough conversation Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu had with Russian President Vladimir Putin in Sochi on May 14.

Syrian Foreign Minister Walid Moallem has meanwhile pitched in to warn that another Israeli strike against Syria would elicit an immediate Syrian response. He spoke to the Hizballah TV station Al Mayadin Wednesday night. In answer to a question, he said the Syrian response would be proportional to the Israeli attack.

In Helsinki, Russian Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu reacted harshly to the European Union’s decision – spearheaded by Britain and France – to lift its arms embargo on the Syrian rebels: He made it clear that this decision had untied Moscow’s hands for supplying Bashar Assad with weapons banned by international treaties.

“Every decision has two sides. If one side lifts its restrictions, then the other side may no longer feel compelled to keep its previously adopted obligations,” Shoigu said Wednesday.

A special interview with President Assad is scheduled for simultaneous broadcast Thursday night by Hizballah’s Al-Manar and Syrian state television channels.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 30 May 2013, 8:10 am

http://www.commandyeme.org/the-russian-taunting-of-nato.php
WARNING!
Russia Taunts NATO
And It's Unresisting Disastrous Miscalculations
Widens Soviet Military Intervention
The widening military intervention by Russia, Iran, Hizballah and latterly Iraq has turned Syria’s civil war into a Russian-West contest and is propelling Iran up to the top regional power spot. All four are winning by default against an unresisting US-led West and an Israel still not recovered from its disastrous miscalculation that Bashar Assad was doomed.
Forebodings were voiced Wednesday, May 29, by senior Israeli military officers in the face of the widening military intervention in the Syria civil war by Russia, Iran, Hizballah and latterly Iraq too.

They have made Syria’s civil war the platform for a Russian contest against the West and a ladder up which Iran and its proxy Hizballah are climbing to top Middle East regional power spot.

Russia, Iran and Hizballah are winning the contest by default against an unresisting US-led West and a hesitant Israel.

A senior IDF officer acknowledged on Wednesday, May 29, that Israel’s government and military leaders are at a loss on how to proceed. They have yet to recover from the calamitous miscalculation that Bashar Assad’s days were numbered to which they clung stubbornly for almost eighteen months.

Even today, some spokesmen refer to a “disintegrating Syria,” thereby losing sight of the major strategic and military changes overtaking the country that are entirely to Israel’s detriment as well as eroding its options against a nuclear Iran.

At a time that the US and Israel should be using their heaviest military guns to slow Iran’s race for a nuclear bomb, Tehran with Moscow's backing has brought its military assets up close to Israel’s borders in Syria and Lebanon and openly threatens to use them.

Unlike Syria and Iran, Israel can’t count on military intervention against an aggressor by supportive big powers.

According to debkafile's Washington sources, no part of the Obama administration, including its military and intelligence arms, favors military action in Syria.

Even the direct evidence of chemical warfare already afoot in Syria is unavailing.

In Addis Ababa, US Secretary of State John Kerry repeated the administration’s mantra Wednesday by denying “concrete evidence” of the use of chemical weapons in Syria.

The Secretary and the rest of NATO were deaf to the vivid testimony brought to Le Monde Wednesday by two reporters, who risked their necks by spending two months concealed in the Jobar district of Damascus.

They discovered Russia or Iran had developed a chemical weapon that does not explode. The release of its poisonous gases sounds like popping the top off a can of soda and has "no odor, no smoke, not even a whistle to indicate the release of a toxic gas."

So What Does Happen?

Guerre chimique à Damas by lemondefr
The Le Monde reporters provided a graphic first-hand description.

"The men cough violently. Their eyes burn, their pupils shrink, their vision blurs. Soon they experience difficulty breathing, sometimes in the extreme; they begin to vomit or lose consciousness.
The fighters worst affected need to be evacuated before they suffocate."
Wednesday morning, the Israeli Home Front rehearsed an attack on a Jerusalem suburb by a chemical-tipped missile.

Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu, who watched, said the exercise is designed to protect Israeli civilians “from the threats pilling up around us.” Israel’s home front is the best protected in the world but also the most threatened, he said: “We must make sure that defense is in place before an attack.

Tuesday, Israeli Defense Minister Moshe Ya'alon voiced his certainty that the Syrian President would not use chemical weapons against Israel or treat Israelis the way he treats his own people. There is no indication that anyone in the region intends to challenge us any time soon with unconventional weapons, said the defense minister.

debkafile’s military sources find Ya’alon’s comment delusory. They don’t see why Assad would treat Israelis differently from his own people – especially since the IDF has presented him with no real deterrent. After all, none of Israel's three air strikes in January and May stopped the flow of Hizballah fighters into Syria. And meanwhile, Syrian and Hizballah leaders are declaring loud and clear that a war front against Israel is already operating from the Syrian Golan and Lebanon.

The question is who in Israel is listening. And what is being done to make sure that Assad will be prevented from using chemical weapons against Israeli military and civilian targets at a time of his convenience. The spate of events in the last 48 hours is troubling - to say the least.

Monday, US Senator John McCain was reported to have paid a secret visit to Syria.
What did this "visit" consist of? debkafile reports: The senator entered Syria from Turkey through the Kilis corridor which is the main supply route for the rebels in Aleppo, one of the few still under their control. McCain penetrated some 300 meters into Syria, had his picture taken, and left.

A US publication reported Wednesday that President Barack Obama had ordered the Pentagon to draw up plans to establish no-fly zones over Syria against Syrian warplanes.

The Pentagon thereupon issued a denial: “There are no new American operational plans,” said the spokesman.

Moscow’s response was ready in place even before the report was published.

Deputy Foreign Minister Sergei Ryabkov said the S-300 anti-air missiles that Russia was supplying the Assad regime were a "stabilizing factor" that could dissuade "some hotheads" from entering the conflict.

In the grades Moscow handed out for foreign interventionists: The US and Israel and their leaders were "hotheads" while Moscow, the calm, rational stabilizer.

In that capacity, debkafile's military and intelligence sources reveal that a huge Russian cargo plane landed in Latakia airport Wednesday with 60 tons of "humanitarian aid for Syria."
The nature of this cargo was not disclosed, but the last thing it must have been was “humanitarian” given the massive military aid Moscow is extending Assad’s army.
Moscow also knocked on the head the timorous decision by European Union foreign ministers Tuesday to lift the arms embargo for Syrian rebels, which they carefully combined with a decision not to send them weapons.

In sum, the US is not doing anything to help the rebels, Europe is not sending arms, the rebels’ Persian Gulf patrons have bowed to pressure from Washington and slashed their weapons aid, while Israel declares it wants no part of the Syrian civil war – even after it assumed the calamitous proportions of a world power contest with Israel’s arch foes gaining the upper hand.
So who is feeding the flames of the Syrian conflict with a generous supply of military hardware? Who but Russia, the self-styled "stabilizing factor”

The Free Syrian Army’s Supreme Commander Gen. Salem Idris made a desperate show of bravado Wednesday, by threatening to strike Hizballah strongholds in Lebanon if Hassan Nasrallah does not pull his brigades out of Syria within 24 hours.

Hizballah knows perfectly well that Gen. Salem is starved of weapons, just he knows that the US, Europe or Israel will not interfere with the stream of fighting strength he is pumping into Syria.

At worst, a few rockets will hit Hizballah centers in Beirut and the Beqaa Valley. Early Tuesday morning, the rebels tried to ambush Hizballah forces near the eastern town of Arsal.

Their operation went badly wrong and mistakenly killed three Lebanese soldiers manning an army checkpoint.

The senior Israeli officer interviewed by debkafile put all these forebodings into words when he said: "A military and strategic catastrophe for the West and Israel is in full flight in Syria, and no one in Washington or Jerusalem is lifting a finger. Israel’s government and military heads never imagined that the Syrian war would take this turn. But we had better wake up at this eleventh hour - before it is too late.”

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 25 May 2013, 4:40 pm

Israel To Hold Massive Chemical Warfare Drill
Next Week’s Nationwide Exercise
To Focus On Grappling With Missile Strikes On Civilians
http://www.commandyeme.org/israel-to-hold-massive-chemical-warfare-drill.php

The Home Front Command on Wednesday was preparing for a massive military drill next week, to focus on coping with chemical weapons attacks. The nationwide exercise will drill the civilian population as well as military and emergency services.
The exercise was originally scheduled to take place three weeks ago but was postponed due to tension with Syria. The simulation, which is being run in conjunction with the emergency response services, starts Sunday morning as Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu announces a week of national emergency preparedness.

Head of the Home Front Command Maj. Gen. Eyal Eisenberg said Tuesday that the outbreak of a war in which Israel would be hit with a “large volume of rocket fire” was a certainty. “Our opponents hold long-range missiles with large warheads and a carrying capacity of hundreds of pounds,” he said.

The drill will include preparation for possible missile strikes against Israel, particularly in the greater Tel Aviv area. The first few days will center on protecting civilian populations at public institutions and private households. Two alarms will be sounded on Monday, at 12:30 p.m. and 7:05 p.m., and citizens will be requested to go to protected rooms or bomb shelters and to stay inside for 10 minutes.
The drill will mark the first time an entire network of early warning systems will be tested. In addition to sirens, civilians are to receive alerts from various sources, including from from cellphones, social networks, and the television.

Home Front Defense Minister Gilad Erdan warned Tuesday that rockets raining down on densely populated areas in Israel “are only a matter of time” and could happen at any moment. He referred to the threat posed to Israel by Syria and Iran’s unconventional weapons stockpiles.
“The question is no longer will rockets be fired at the large populated areas in Israel, the question is when it’ll happen,” Erdan told reporters during a briefing ahead of a large drill in southern Israel on Wednesday. He said the battles being fought no longer distinguish between the front line and the home front, as missiles and rockets allow strikes far from the battlefield.

Israeli jets reportedly struck sites near Damascus twice earlier this month, aiming to stop the transfer of advanced Fateh-110 missiles to the Lebanese terror group Hezbollah. Although Israel never took official responsibility for the strikes, it has said it will continue to act to stop weapons transfers and an unnamed official even reportedly threatened to topple the regime in Damascus should President Bashar Assad hit back at Israel for any further strikes. Syria, for its part, has threatened to retaliate if it is hit again.
Earlier this week, the Sunday Times reported that Damascus put a number of advanced weapons on standby to strike Israel, should Jerusalem hit targets inside Syria again, the UK’s Sunday Times reported. According to the report, satellite images show Syria has readied its stock of Tishreen missiles for use against Tel Aviv.
US Secretary of State John Kerry stated recently that “strong evidence” exists that the Syrian regime used chemical weapons against its people. Kerry’s comments came the same day that Turkish Foreign Minister Ahmet Davutoglu cited tests on Syrian war casualties being treated in Turkey that indicated chemical weapons had been used against them.

Damascus’s large stockpile of chemical weapons, and President Bashar Assad’s refusal to sign international accords banning them, has become a major international concern as the civil war in Syria rages on.
Joshua Davidovich contributed to this report.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 25 May 2013, 4:34 pm

Assad Preparing Missile Strike Against Tel Aviv
http://www.commandyeme.org/assad-preparing-missile-strike-against-tel-aviv.php
The Syrian Army Is Deploying
Advanced Surface-To-Surface Missiles Aiming At Israel
The Syrian army is deploying advanced surface-to-surface missiles aiming at Israel in the aftermath of the alleged Israeli strikes, The Sunday Times reports.

Report Assad preparing missile strike against Tel Aviv in case attacked againSyria is making preparations to strike Tel Aviv in case Israel launches another attack on its territory, The Sunday Times reported on Sunday.

The Syrian army has begun deploying advanced surface-to-surface missiles, the report said, adding that it has received orders to strike central Israel in case additional attacks against Syria are carried out.

The Sunday Times said that the information was obtained by reconnaissance satellites that were tracking the Syrian forces. According to the report, Syria was deploying advanced Tishreen missiles which are capable of carrying a holf-ton warhead.

Israel, foreign media reported, was behind three attacks against targets in Syria in the past five months. The air raids, it was said, targeted shipments of weapons heading to Lebanon’s Hezbollah.

Israel refused to officially confirm the recent attacks.

On Wednesday, The New York Times quoted a senior Israeli official warning of further attacks against Syria in case Bashar Assad decides to take action against Israel. The official also said Israel is determined to prevent any transfer of advanced weapons to Hezbollah.

Hezbollah leader Hassan Nasrallah said that Syria would supply his organization with ‘game-changing weapons‘ in response to recent air raids near Damascus attributed to Israel. Another \recent report claimed that Iran convinced Assad to allow Hezbollah to open a front against \Israel in the Golan Heights, and also agreed to supply and assist any group that wishes to fight Israel.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 25 May 2013, 4:18 pm

A Warning To The West Get Ready‏
http://www.commandyeme.org/we-may-not-have-even-two-weeks-to-prepare-for-war.php

We May Not Have Even Two Weeks To Prepare For War
IAF Chief: S-300 Is En Route To Syria Surprise War Is Possible
IAF Commander Eshel says IAF can deal with all weapon systems.
"The question is only at what cost."
IAF Commander, Major General Amir Eshel, spoke Wednesday about the IAF's preparedness for a surprise war scenario with Syria, and said that the S-300 anti-aircraft system is on its way
to Syria.
"A surprise war can come about through many scenarios at present," he said at a conference of the Fisher Institute for National Security in Herzliya.

Isolated incidents can escalate very quickly, he explained, and added that "we are committed to being ready in a matter of hours and to operate up to the end of the spectrum."
"The Assad regime has invested a lot in order to attain the best aerial defense capabilities that it could buy," he said. "We are talking about weapons from a completely different generation, nothing like what was there before."

He noted, however, that, "There is no system that does not have a solution. The question is only -- at what cost."

IAF Commander Major General Amir Eshel
"From the little money he has," Maj. Gen. Eshel explained, "Assad has invested billions in buying the best weapons systems Russia can offer, including the S-300, which is en route to Syria.
And he is not the only one; everybody is busy acquiring such capabilities."
Merely possesing these systems will make Assad more belligerent, he warned. "Any country that is given the wonder system -- its name doesn't matter -- that will make it feel that it is protected, will allow itself to do things that it would not otherwise do, and for that reason it has strategic importance beyond the operational importance."
"In order to unleash the IAF's intense firepower, aerial supremacy must be attained," he said.
"Should Syria collapse tomorrow, we may find ourselves ver quickly with this huge weapons arsenal scatterring and facing Israel. If, in the Second Lebanon War, we used only part of our abilities, in the next war we will have to give 100 percent, so that the operation will be fast and very powerful"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

WATCHMEN ALERT PLEASE PRAY & SHARE Empty WATCHMEN ALERT PLEASE PRAY & SHARE

Post  Admin Tue 30 Apr 2013, 9:27 pm

Alert: Israel Moves Division To Syrian Border
“A TIME TO PRAY FOR ISRAEL IS NOW’
http://www.commandyeme.org/israel-moves-division-to-syrian-border.php
DEBKA News Agency Israel Reporting
Now More Than Ever Israel Needs Our Prayers
Watchmen Warning Sound The Alarm
Join Watchmen On Your Walls Now
Please Share This Message
Israel’s armed forces launched a snap division-scale drill along the full length of the Syrian and Lebanese borders Tuesday, April 30, with call-up orders for thousands of reservists, debkafile’s military sources report.

It was taken into account that the unannounced exercise would send military tensions shooting up on the volatile Israeli, Jordanian, Syrian and Lebanese borders. Moscow, Tehran, Damascus and Hizballah headquarters would assume that Israel is massing troops in advance of US military intervention in Syria.

Its timing is also connected to the speech Hizballah leader Hassan Nasrallah is scheduled to deliver Tuesday night in case he announces military steps against Israel.

Our Washington sources report that President Barack Obama is poised for a momentous decision on whether to pursue military action against Syrian military targets, including Bashar Assad’s chemical weapons facilities.

These appear to be his three primary options:

1. An American aerial bombardment of the Syrian military bases and facilities which are the mainstay which keep Bashar Assad
in power;

2. A missile strike on his chemical weapons from the sea and from ground bases in Europe and the Middle East;

3. The deployment of 20,000 American troops to the Jordanian-Syrian frontier.

Alternatively, Obama may choose to combine elements of all three options and activate them simultaneously.

The surprise Israeli military exercise and concentration of reserve units along the borders of Syria and Lebanon place the IDF including its air and naval branches on the ready for a role in a potential American military operation against Syria.

The Israeli military also stands prepared to repel possible reprisals by Iran, Syria or Hizballah against US, Jordanian or Israeli troops.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down