World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 22 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 22 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» NO MORE SEA
NUCLEAR CRISIS WATCH READ SHARE EmptyYesterday at 10:33 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
NUCLEAR CRISIS WATCH READ SHARE EmptyYesterday at 6:13 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
NUCLEAR CRISIS WATCH READ SHARE EmptyYesterday at 5:09 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
NUCLEAR CRISIS WATCH READ SHARE EmptyYesterday at 5:07 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
NUCLEAR CRISIS WATCH READ SHARE EmptyYesterday at 4:52 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
NUCLEAR CRISIS WATCH READ SHARE EmptyYesterday at 4:42 pm by Admin

» Minister Smotrich-PM Netanyahu Show your strength
NUCLEAR CRISIS WATCH READ SHARE EmptyYesterday at 4:29 pm by Admin

» Israel War UPDATE
NUCLEAR CRISIS WATCH READ SHARE EmptyYesterday at 4:27 pm by Admin

» AISH Honest Reporting
NUCLEAR CRISIS WATCH READ SHARE EmptyYesterday at 4:20 pm by Admin

» Biden Bless/Abortions with cross sign
NUCLEAR CRISIS WATCH READ SHARE EmptyYesterday at 2:02 pm by Admin

» Israel 365 News
NUCLEAR CRISIS WATCH READ SHARE EmptyYesterday at 2:01 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
NUCLEAR CRISIS WATCH READ SHARE EmptyYesterday at 1:51 pm by Admin

» AISH
NUCLEAR CRISIS WATCH READ SHARE EmptyYesterday at 1:49 pm by Admin

» Haggadah Passover
NUCLEAR CRISIS WATCH READ SHARE EmptySat 27 Apr 2024, 10:45 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
NUCLEAR CRISIS WATCH READ SHARE EmptySat 27 Apr 2024, 9:12 pm by Admin

» The Great Tragedy - Greg Laurie Devotion
NUCLEAR CRISIS WATCH READ SHARE EmptySat 27 Apr 2024, 8:27 pm by Admin

» BooK of Revelation Various
NUCLEAR CRISIS WATCH READ SHARE EmptySat 27 Apr 2024, 5:00 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
NUCLEAR CRISIS WATCH READ SHARE EmptyFri 26 Apr 2024, 11:46 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
NUCLEAR CRISIS WATCH READ SHARE EmptyFri 26 Apr 2024, 11:43 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
NUCLEAR CRISIS WATCH READ SHARE EmptyFri 26 Apr 2024, 10:51 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

NUCLEAR CRISIS WATCH READ SHARE

Go down

NUCLEAR CRISIS WATCH READ SHARE Empty NUCLEAR CRISIS WATCH READ SHARE

Post  Admin Mon 19 Aug 2013, 12:49 am

JAPAN NUCLEAR CRISIS: THE DANGERS OF RADIATION. DR. HELEN CALDICOTT. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMmaduq-5bw
http://endtimeheadlines.wordpress.com/2013/08/18/at-the-very-least-your-days-of-eating-pacific-ocean-fish-are-over/
AT THE VERY LEAST, YOUR DAYS OF EATING PACIFIC OCEAN FISH ARE OVER
August 18, 2013
The heart-breaking news from Fukushima just keeps getting worse…a LOT worse…it is, quite simply, an out-of-control flow of death and destruction. TEPCO is finally admitting that radiation has been leaking to the Pacific Ocean all along. and it’s NOT over…. I find myself moving between the emotions of sorrow and anger. It now appears that anywhere from 300 to possibly over 450 tons of contaminated water that contains radioactive iodone, cesium, and strontium-89 and 90, is flooding into the Pacific Ocean from the Fukushima Daichi site everyday. To give you an idea of how bad that actually is, Japanese experts estimate Fukushima’s fallout at 20-30 times as high as as the Hiroshima and Nagasaki nuclear bombings in 1945 There’s a lot you’re not being told. Oh, the information is out there, but you have to dig pretty deep to find it, and you won’t find it on the corporate-owned evening news.

An MSNBC article in April of 2012 reported that seals and polar bears were found to have “external maladies” that consisted of fur loss and open sores, obvious signs of radiation burns from the Fukushima meltdown, despite the conclusions of the article.
Fukushima radiation appears to be causing an epidemic of dead and starving Sea Lions in California and the FDA has refused to test for radiation
Since the summer of 2011, U.S. scientists have observed several dozen living and dead Pacific Ocean marine mammals with a strangely similar condition of skin sores and hair loss. These animals may be suffering from ‘beta burns,’ which are caused by significant external exposure to ‘beta emitters’ such as radiostrontiums, which were released in copious quantities to the Pacific Ocean at Fukushima Daiichi in 2011
.Almost a third more US West Coast newborns may face thyroid problems after Fukushima nuclear disaster
Contaminated water from Fukushima reactors could double radioactivity levels of US coastal waters in 5 years — “We were surprised at how quickly the tracer spread” More and see video
http://www.collapsingintoconsciousness.com/at-the-very-least-your-days-of-eating-pacific-ocean-fish-are-over/
IS THE PACIFIC OCEAN FOOD CHAIN DOOMED? – May 2013 – Incredibly worrisome levels of cesium, including short-lived radioactive cesium-134, have been found near Hawaii in the LOWEST part of the marine food chain: plankton. Levels up the food chain, i.e. fish, whales, seals, due to bioaccumulation, MUST be magnitudes higher in contamination now or soon – stop eating Pacific wild seafood now – Researchers find high cesium in some Pacific plankton

SEAFOOD LOVERS ACROSS THE WORLD – The ‘levels’ of radiation in the seafood you are eating now and in the future certainly contain Fukushima radiation but will be considered ‘safe’ by government scientists. Let’s boil it down quickly: Scientists say the only safe level of radiation is zero. YET, governments set ‘limits’ for radiation in food well above zero. These limits actually increase every decade or so. If you love nuclear power and nuclear weapons complexes, then you should accept these limits as well as the fact that a fraction of our cancer epidemic is blamed on nuclear emissions. If you don’t want people (or yourself) to die of cancer to preserve nuclear power and nuclear weapons, then you should heed the scientific consensus conclusion that the safe level of radiation is zero becquerels of anything. Unless you are a nuclear nut, please protect your own health and regulate your genetic stability for the sake of your children, grandchildren, etc…by NOT EATING SEAFOOD OR CONSUMING ANYTHING MADE IN THE SEA. Learn more about food safety.

KEYPOINTS ABOUT FISH CONTAMINATION

Bluefin tuna will grow in radioactivity over years with each migration back to West Pacific; older caught fish will be hotter
Media is neglecting March (2012) lab study find that North Pacific albacore ‘tuna fish’ has same Fukushima cesium contaminant
All Pacific migratory fish are probably Fukushima contaminated – why isn’t this all over Twitter?
Alaska Halibut also found with same Fuku-cesium contaminant – but did not migrate to Japan’s waters. How did cesium-134 get into Alaska halibut?
Bluefin tuna in 2012 study aren’t all equally radioactive; sample #8 contained 50% higher cesium concentrations than the average of the 15 samples
Bluefin scientists did a most non-stellar job. They cherrypicked isotopes for dose comparison.
FDA is telling media and consumers it is ‘testing fish.’ It is testing imports and not testing U.S.-caught wild seafood (billions of pounds caught annually in U.S.) More
Cesium-134 is marker for strontium-90 – causes bone cancer and immune-disorders; babies are ‘sponges’ for calcium and strontium
Levels in bluefin tuna are similar to record food concentrations in 1960s
ECRR (Busby) predicts ’61,600,000 deaths from cancer’ (and 3.5 million baby deaths) ‘from the nuclear project since 1945,’ mostly the 1960s.
Bulk of 1960s exposure was internal, largely from ingested FOOD made radioactive from hydrogen bomb test fallout.
FDA saying levels are safe is a lie. FDA says its intervention levels will kill people. Downplays risk as ‘small’ compared to our ~40-50% cancer rate. But much of that rate is prolonged fallout effects from 1960s.
Baseline levels of manmade-radionuclides in Pacific seafood pre-Fukushima caused some genetic defects and cancers in world population
FDA uses faulty dose calculations that lowball rate of cancer carnage by several magnitudes. Genetic harm from cesium’s gamma rays ignored in dose models
Alvarez asks would a 1950′s NPR ‘trivialize’ ‘impacts of open-air hydrogen bomb testing?’ You bet. Our government and media is herding us into rail-cars destined for another radioactive holocaust.
Dr. Helen Caldecott Warns West Coast Americans of Contaminated Fish and Surf

- from video of her speaking on March 22, 2012 – see Youtube video segment beginning at about 1 minute 20 seconds….and this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMmaduq-5bw
“There’s a hell of a lot [of debris] coming towards you. Huge, huge amounts. Because you saw the tsunami come in and take it out. And, of course, some radioactive fallout will have fallen on that, but I’m much, much more worried about the radiation in the ocean.

Woods Hole has said that it’s far more than Chernobyl ever was; [they've] never seen or contemplated anything like this and it will be reaching you quite soon I think in the ocean currents and the fish.

And the fish swim 1000s of miles. The EPA is not testing your fish caught on the West Coast. You should be testing your fish routinely.I would be very cautious about…I don’t know how long it takes for the fish to get here. It’s already been a year.

The fish will be radioactive and I don’t think I’d be surfing.”

What is the greatest threat to humanity? We are, of course….and our technology. Like a dangerous weapon in the hands of a child, technology has overtaken our capacity to control potential consequences.  Oxford University’s Future of Humanity Institute, led by director Nick Bostrom, says we have entered this new kind of technological era that we have no track record of  surviving.

Our technological intelligence may have the potential for creating a better world, but so far, in areas of the economy, genetics and biologics, arms and warfare, security and surveillance, as well as the environment and energy, technology is also completely indifferent to the law of unintended consequences.

Fukushima is what happens when we have the moral responsibility of infants and the technology of adults.

Update: August 16th, 2013

It’s been an interesting 36 hours: This website went from 200-300 visitors a day to 0ver 16,000 visitors yesterday and over 39,000 today (so far!). There have also been more comments than any other post that has appeared here, and honestly, the majority of them have been negative.

It started with the graphic that I posted. It turns out, unknowingly to me, that it was an image from NOAA that showed the Tsunami wave height that had been edited to look like the Pacific Ocean Fukushima radiation path.  I’m going to look for updated information and will change the graphic and accompanying information as soon as I have time to look for it. Unfortunately, the gigantic jump in viewership crashed my site and I’ve been working on that since yesterday morning. Support and I finally figured out what had happened and I have upgraded the site to handle the traffic.

The negative comments seem to be mostly from people who aren’t willing to have a conversation, demanding that I take the article down, that it’s not credible, that the information is garbage, and even with some resorting to name calling and insults. I have left them all up.  Even the one that says I don’t have dose counts. Well, if the FDA would actually do dose counts, we might be able to know that, but since they’ve refused to measure radiation, we can’t know.

We should just trust them when they tell us the radiation levels are safe (levels that keep on changing), that GMO’s are not harmful, that we don’t do do experiments on US citizens, that we’re not spying on the American people, the economy is improving, and that we should live in fear of terrorists. I ask, who are the real terrorists?

Support and I were concerned the the site crash was caused by a “denial of service attack,” but after checking the access logs, we agreed it wasn’t likely, but not out of the question. I find it unbelievable one article could cause that drastic of a jump in hits. There’s also been a significant number of new members, non of whom are paying or making donations. Let’s see if it holds. I doubt it.

I believe the article is credible and that while reasonable people can disagree, a lot of the negative comments a have a “climate-denier” feel to them. How many years has that argument been going on? Most people are going to believe what they want – or have to – believe. it’s not coming through mainstream sources so it can’t be true? Get real.

For those who say that if I don’t take the article down, “it clearly shows they are not interested in facts, only in trashing the system,” in case you haven’t noticed, the system needs no help being trashed…it’s perfectly capable of doing that itself.

Meanwhile, here’s some more fodder for the fodder cannons.

MSN: Nuclear experts call for testing U.S. West Coast waters and Pacific seafood for Fukushima contamination — “I definitely recommend FDA and EPA increase their vigilance”

The Fukushima Nightmare Gets Worse

Water, Water Everywhere: Incentives and Options at #Fukushima Daiichi and Beyond

Insight: After disaster, the deadliest part of Japan’s nuclear clean-up

Update: August 18th, 2013

The original map posted in the article that many pointed out was an edited version of wave height has been replaced with a video simulation from this article,  can also be viewed on You Tube, and  is originally from this website. Thanks to sharp and informed readers for sending me links. One commenter said that the simulation is sorely in need of updating as a result of new information, but does not post a link.

I’ll be responding to many of the comments and adding new information and updates  in tomorrow’s CIC Newsletter (issue #28, 4/19/2013), which will be solely dedicated to the Fukushima disaster and it’s implications. If you’re not on my mailing list, you can get on here or pick it up off of my Facebook page. Gary Stamper
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down