World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

Admin

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
God is in the business of of dropping blessings to us. EmptyToday at 6:36 pm by Admin

» Whose Land know the truth
God is in the business of of dropping blessings to us. EmptyToday at 5:13 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
God is in the business of of dropping blessings to us. EmptyYesterday at 10:47 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
God is in the business of of dropping blessings to us. EmptyYesterday at 10:26 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
God is in the business of of dropping blessings to us. EmptyYesterday at 10:14 pm by Admin

» Israel Bible
God is in the business of of dropping blessings to us. EmptyYesterday at 10:06 pm by Admin

»  BRITAIN NEWS AND ALERT's
God is in the business of of dropping blessings to us. EmptyYesterday at 9:21 pm by Admin

» Trinity College Dublin loose cash
God is in the business of of dropping blessings to us. EmptyYesterday at 9:20 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
God is in the business of of dropping blessings to us. EmptyYesterday at 9:03 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
God is in the business of of dropping blessings to us. EmptyYesterday at 8:54 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
God is in the business of of dropping blessings to us. EmptyYesterday at 3:32 pm by Admin

» UN halve estmate women and children killed Gaza
God is in the business of of dropping blessings to us. EmptyTue 14 May 2024, 10:54 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
God is in the business of of dropping blessings to us. EmptyTue 14 May 2024, 9:33 pm by Admin

» Question for you to CONSIDER
God is in the business of of dropping blessings to us. EmptyTue 14 May 2024, 9:19 pm by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
God is in the business of of dropping blessings to us. EmptyTue 14 May 2024, 9:15 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
God is in the business of of dropping blessings to us. EmptyTue 14 May 2024, 8:59 pm by Admin

» AISH Honest Reporting
God is in the business of of dropping blessings to us. EmptyTue 14 May 2024, 6:09 pm by Admin

» ZAKA Tel Aviv
God is in the business of of dropping blessings to us. EmptyTue 14 May 2024, 5:59 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
God is in the business of of dropping blessings to us. EmptyTue 14 May 2024, 5:56 pm by Admin

» israelAM
God is in the business of of dropping blessings to us. EmptyTue 14 May 2024, 5:25 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

God is in the business of of dropping blessings to us.

Go down

God is in the business of of dropping blessings to us. Empty God is in the business of of dropping blessings to us.

Post  Admin Thu 08 Jan 2009, 3:52 pm

God is in the business of of dropping blessings to us.
Today I went over to my yahoo mail to find there was a link to message for me over at Community Feedback I thought it was a reply to a Question I had posted over there how to link a banner, I was unaware that there is a private message box for me in my profile, A lady from Australia Kezzie had noticed my name Dunggate and wrote to ask me to explain why I had taken on the name, also we both had interests of Turkey Israel and Egypt. I shared a little in the reply and while still online there, another message popped up from Kezzie that she also had taken her name from the bible daughter of Job I was so blessed that we were able to share with one another our online ministries and links.
Also there was a message I found left for me from October our Zerich, he had waited a long while for a reply from me as I was unaware of the PM so thankfully I was able to apologise and reply. I notice actually we have that facility here also, so need to make sure to check it out.

I have just been reading Berties latest testimony I have had little direct contact in a long while and this again was a blessing to me to read, as I can pray more specifically for his needs, although I do lift each of the members I know in prayer, our little haven here is also a means to be able to find out how others are when they post up.
I had been thinking that with the move from MSN maybe the closeness we had found there would be lost. But this has given me the blessed hope that God will not only keep us together but bring others our way where we can pray,support and encourage one another.
May God bring blessings to you.
love Elaine flower
(aka Dunggate) building up the walls Nehemiah 2:12-18
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down