World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 53 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 52 Guests :: 1 Bot

Admin

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» JIHAD WATCH
Hello... EmptyToday at 11:31 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
Hello... EmptyToday at 11:05 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
Hello... EmptyToday at 11:02 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
Hello... EmptyToday at 10:51 pm by Admin

» FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES
Hello... EmptyToday at 10:31 pm by Admin

» AISH
Hello... EmptyToday at 10:28 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
Hello... EmptyToday at 8:33 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
Hello... EmptyToday at 8:28 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
Hello... EmptyToday at 7:28 pm by Admin

» Celebrate the Feast of Moshiach
Hello... EmptyToday at 7:04 pm by Admin

» Israel War UPDATE
Hello... EmptyToday at 12:25 am by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
Hello... EmptyYesterday at 11:23 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
Hello... EmptyYesterday at 11:19 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
Hello... EmptyYesterday at 11:09 pm by Admin

» SOROS Funds pro-terroist groups support of Hamas
Hello... EmptyYesterday at 10:57 pm by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
Hello... EmptyYesterday at 10:31 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
Hello... EmptyYesterday at 10:13 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
Hello... EmptyYesterday at 10:00 pm by Admin

» Israel 365 News
Hello... EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 10:40 pm by Admin

»  Biden again-China could start WW3
Hello... EmptyTue 23 Apr 2024, 9:54 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Hello...

2 posters

Go down

Hello... Empty Re: Hello...

Post  Admin Fri 16 May 2014, 1:58 pm

grandma dolittle wrote:Elaine,
Forgive me, but this is not the same forum I signed up on. I don't know what happened, but the old site and friends are gone without warning. What happened to the other administrators? How did our info get from the WWCO site I signed up on to this site? I am afraid I don't understand.

grandma
Hi again grandma,
Sorry I have no idea of any other site. I assumed when you put WWC O in your post,was meaning original, hence my explanation how we came here. Other Admin who were with me on other groups many use Facebook to stay in contact with one another.

As for your name registered on this Forum site I have no idea other than I assumed you may have come here and Registered which is only way for your name to appear as member here. 
There is hardly anyone that I know who has registered here. I assume they were guests who came along and decided to Register. Perhaps people found this Forum by something which they saw on Google or announcement we sent out to all members about the move and maybe someone FWD to a friend who may be interested and it just got forwarded some more.

I can only suggest you try searching for friends names on Face Book, if there is a AKA name (also known as)
you could try google that and see if you get a result.

I made a lot of new friends over at Jesus' Place and recommend to you. Here is the link again
http://forums.delphiforums.com/jesusplace/start

Blessings Elaine
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Hello... Empty confusion

Post  grandma dolittle Thu 15 May 2014, 1:53 pm

Elaine,
Forgive me, but this is not the same forum I signed up on. I don't know what happened, but the old site and friends are gone without warning. What happened to the other administrators? How did our info get from the WWCO site I signed up on to this site? I am afraid I don't understand.

grandma
grandma dolittle
grandma dolittle

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 14 May 2014, 8:24 am

Hi Grandma dolittle,
Sorry to read you were somewhat frustrated, you mentioned don't understand why your info is here.
 I see you had joined 12th December 2013 maybe you had forgotten you had signed up to join? No need to ask for forgiveness I quite understand.

I'm Elaine Admin here and made the site to be OPEN for all guests to read without the need to Register 
although this is necessary if wanting to post.
 I have no idea why the glitch of you needing to log in each time you click anything.
At the Bottom of the Website you will find
Free Forum Help should you still be having this problem. 

Our Original W.W.C with MSN GROUPS was a very active friendly place to be.
We had notification in 2005 MSN was closing ALL Groups, with offer to move your site not all took up the offer,
so everyone had to find a new Home for their Group. With so many different places people chose, we lost contact with a lot of dear friends we had made. 
Here is an ARCHIVE INDEX of those MOVED to AIMOO.
http://msngroup.aimoo.com/msngroup/KeyWord-/Type-1/PageIndex-3/index.html

Many others decide to move to:- Such as Yuku, Talk City, Excoboard, Multiply to name a few.
I chose This FREE FORUM unfortunately not many came over to our new home I brought all the groups I was involved in and made Boards for them. I try to post something in each for those who may come in as guest to either read or copy to use for their sites.
Some of our members helped moved their material here from our Old Site this was a long progress of copy and pasting, much was not moved.
I have been fortunate that I have had permission to use others material to keep our WWC new home active rather than Delete.
I have partnered with Jesus' Place which is very active and I spend much time at that site also on The Team.
You will find a Warm Welcome from our Host Brenda BG311

Blessings Elaine
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Hello... Empty Hello...

Post  grandma dolittle Tue 13 May 2014, 8:15 pm

I am sort of frustrated. I don't understand why my info is here and what happen to the WWCO site? I have been trying all day to post, but it just now let me. It makes me log in every time I click anything.  Who are the administrators???  Sorry, but I have lost some good friends due to this change and I am frustrated... I will be in a better mood later. Forgive me.
grandma dolittle
grandma dolittle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum