World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
Prayer request EmptyYesterday at 11:25 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
Prayer request EmptyYesterday at 11:22 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
Prayer request EmptyYesterday at 11:14 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
Prayer request EmptyYesterday at 10:59 pm by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
Prayer request EmptyYesterday at 10:45 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
Prayer request EmptyYesterday at 10:37 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
Prayer request EmptyYesterday at 10:23 pm by Admin

» Why Does Gaza Appear in This Antique Hebrew Scroll?
Prayer request EmptyYesterday at 10:16 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
Prayer request EmptyYesterday at 10:11 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
Prayer request EmptyYesterday at 6:36 pm by Admin

» Whose Land know the truth
Prayer request EmptyYesterday at 5:13 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
Prayer request EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 10:47 pm by Admin

» Israel Bible
Prayer request EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 10:06 pm by Admin

»  BRITAIN NEWS AND ALERT's
Prayer request EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 9:21 pm by Admin

» Trinity College Dublin loose cash
Prayer request EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 9:20 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
Prayer request EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 8:54 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
Prayer request EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 3:32 pm by Admin

» UN halve estmate women and children killed Gaza
Prayer request EmptyTue 14 May 2024, 10:54 pm by Admin

» Question for you to CONSIDER
Prayer request EmptyTue 14 May 2024, 9:19 pm by Admin

» AISH Honest Reporting
Prayer request EmptyTue 14 May 2024, 6:09 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Prayer request

2 posters

Go down

Prayer request Empty Re: Prayer request

Post  Admin Mon 10 Nov 2014, 7:22 pm

Adrian14 wrote:Hello all

I am experiencing a really bad time at the moment, bad things just keep happening and I am loosing the strength to keep going. I have tried praying myself but it feels like God has turned his face against me. Please pray with me.

Thankyou

Adrian

Hi Adrian, I will pray for you. In Creative Board at the top is a Stick Worship Music. 
https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com/t386-beautiful-video-s-and-music?highlight=Worship+music  

It's good to listen to Praise Music to lift you.
Here are some scriptures which you can take hold of. Blessings Elaine

1."I can do all things through him who strengthens me." 
[ESV, Philippians 4:13]

2."Be strong and courageous. Do not fear or be in dread of them, for it is the Lord your God who goes with you. He will not leave you or forsake you." [Deuteronomy 31:6]

3."For the Lord your God is he who goes with you to fight for you against your enemies, to give you the victory." 
[Deuteronomy 20:4]

4."But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me. For the sake of Christ, then, I am content with weaknesses, insults, hardships, persecutions, and calamities. For when I am weak, then I am strong." 
[2 Corinthians 12:9-10]

5."But they who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint." [Isaiah 40:31]

6. "Be strong, and let your heart take courage, all you who wait for the Lord!" 
[Psalm 31:24]

7."Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong." [1 Corinthians 16:13]

8."Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." [Isaiah 41:10]

9."The Lord is my strength and my song, and he has become my salvation; this is my God, and I will praise him, my father's God, and I will exalt him." [Exodus 15:2]

10."Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me." [Psalm 23:4]

11."Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of his might." [Ephesians 6:10]

12."Both riches and honor come from you, and you rule over all. In your hand are power and might, and in your hand it is to make great and to give strength to all." [1 Chronicles 29:12]

13."Wisdom gives strength to the wise man more than ten rulers who are in a city." [Ecclesiastes 7:19]

"Seek the LORD and his strength; seek his presence continually!" [1 Chronicles 16:11]

15."whoever speaks, as one who speaks oracles of God; whoever serves, as one who serves by the strength that God supplies--in order that in everything God may be glorified through Jesus Christ. To him belong glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen." [1 Peter 4:11]

16."And not frightened in anything by your opponents. This is a clear sign to them of their destruction, but of your salvation, and that from God." [Philippians 1:28]

17."Behold, God is mighty, and does not despise any; he is mighty in strength of understanding." [Job 36:5]

18."For you equipped me with strength for the battle; you made those who rise against me sink under me." [2 Samuel 22:40]

19."God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble." [Psalm 46:1]

20."And Hannah prayed and said, "My heart exults in the LORD; my strength is exalted in the LORD. My mouth derides my enemies, because I rejoice in your salvation." 
[2 Samuel 2:1]
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Prayer request Empty Prayer request

Post  Adrian14 Mon 10 Nov 2014, 3:04 pm

Hello all

I am experiencing a really bad time at the moment, bad things just keep happening and I am loosing the strength to keep going. I have tried praying myself but it feels like God has turned his face against me. Please pray with me.

Thankyou

Adrian

Adrian14

Back to top Go down