World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 22 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 22 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» Israel Reserve Soldiers killed
Keith of Simply Scriptures ~Prayer Request EmptyYesterday at 10:18 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
Keith of Simply Scriptures ~Prayer Request EmptyYesterday at 10:11 pm by Admin

» Open letter Jewish COLLEGE STUDENTS
Keith of Simply Scriptures ~Prayer Request EmptyYesterday at 9:42 pm by Admin

» Historic Milestone Saudi Arabia-Israel stability
Keith of Simply Scriptures ~Prayer Request EmptyYesterday at 9:08 pm by Admin

» AISH Honest Reporting
Keith of Simply Scriptures ~Prayer Request EmptyYesterday at 5:36 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
Keith of Simply Scriptures ~Prayer Request EmptyYesterday at 5:19 pm by Admin

» PRO TRUTH of Israel what Pro PA want
Keith of Simply Scriptures ~Prayer Request EmptyYesterday at 4:59 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
Keith of Simply Scriptures ~Prayer Request EmptyYesterday at 4:19 pm by Admin

»  BRITAIN NEWS AND ALERT's
Keith of Simply Scriptures ~Prayer Request EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 11:56 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
Keith of Simply Scriptures ~Prayer Request EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 11:44 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
Keith of Simply Scriptures ~Prayer Request EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 11:19 pm by Admin

» Israel 365 News
Keith of Simply Scriptures ~Prayer Request EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 11:09 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
Keith of Simply Scriptures ~Prayer Request EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 11:05 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
Keith of Simply Scriptures ~Prayer Request EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 10:59 pm by Admin

» iNSPIRATIONAL DEVOTION Israel
Keith of Simply Scriptures ~Prayer Request EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 10:38 pm by Admin

» THE FREE PRESS
Keith of Simply Scriptures ~Prayer Request EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 5:52 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
Keith of Simply Scriptures ~Prayer Request EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 4:40 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
Keith of Simply Scriptures ~Prayer Request EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 4:37 pm by Admin

» VERY IMPORTANT CHRISTIAN CONCERN
Keith of Simply Scriptures ~Prayer Request EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 4:24 pm by Admin

» Jewish History~ WHO DOES IT BELONG TO
Keith of Simply Scriptures ~Prayer Request EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 4:22 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Keith of Simply Scriptures ~Prayer Request

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Keith of Simply Scriptures ~Prayer Request Empty Re: Keith of Simply Scriptures ~Prayer Request

Post  Admin Sat 19 Jan 2013, 12:09 am

Please would you pray for the following
Ming our daughter has life changing exams on Monday and Tuesday

Helen is feeling real pain in her arm and is struggling with bad cough as I am

Keith who is struggling with bad cough also.. both totally exhausted

Please pray God opens up more students for Keith to teach English

We have written a funny article about our experiences in China.. esp speaking the language and if you know of any newspapers/magazines that would like to publish them.. would you send us the name and address of the editor and we will do this on a regular say monthly basis.. we will write another on Chinese New Year and accompany with Pictures. If they were able to pay us that would be great but that is not our motivation. These articles are different from China cry, they are written for a secular audience with our faith mixed in, maye your local newspaper would like to publish them.. please let us have the name and e-mail of the editor and we will send him draft of first article

Love
Keith Helen Ming
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Keith of Simply Scriptures ~Prayer Request Empty Re: Keith of Simply Scriptures ~Prayer Request

Post  Admin Wed 19 Dec 2012, 1:59 pm

Please stand in prayer with us and share with all your friends

From: "keith hobkirk" For Helen today as she marks her students English Tests.. that her students would get high marks

For Ming who on Sunday takes her Internet exam at school.. that she would get the highest score possible

Myself, Helen and Chen another Chinese Lady believer are seeking to get students together for them to be taught English. Please pray we would get two classes of ten students each

Please pray against the Eastern Lightning Cult, who are very active in Nanjing.. indeed we had them to our door last week

Thanks for standing with us in prayer.. please

DEAR FRIENDS

The website is still active.. there are twelve pages full of gems.. I will give you the home page address.. then it is up to you.. there are gems on every page.. browse the site and find these gems. I seek to change the pages as often as I can. The site has much teaching on it and many links for you to click including sermons etc. You can sign the guestbook and post your prayer requests

http://www.ourchurch.com/ member/p/preciouspromise/
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Keith of Simply Scriptures ~Prayer Request Empty Please pray.. share and help if you can

Post  Admin Mon 10 Dec 2012, 8:38 pm

Dear Friends

As you know I am in China with my beloved Wife Helen and our daughter Ming. We are seeking to get some more students so that I am able to do some more English tutoring. Please continue to pray for this.

Last Night we saw our Pastors.. Ji and Pung.. they are a married Couple. Pastor Ji said that I could share with Magazines and groups about life in China and to tell people the real situation in the church in China. Our church is an unregistered church. the Registered church which is under Government control is not able to do Evangelism or preach Revelation or Creation and also not able to do children's work. Some of the Churches in the Registered Church do try and disregard these things, but many don't and bow down to the Government. We have to obey the government, but our obedience to God comes before our obedience to Govt.. amen

Pastor Ji gave me a life application bible.. bless his heart

Pastor Ji suggested that I write a weekly or monthly article describing life on the inside of the Chinese church.. also about life in China. Bill Bryson wrote a book on the UK from an american standpoint.
I also write devotions and bible studies and wish to get these published.

What I am asking is if you know of any openings to get either of these ideas published or can pass it on to people who are interested in publishing them. I have asked many christian magazines to publish the articles that I write, but you have to be either bible college trained or have a degree.. the first disciple were untrained men..

Please would you help me if you have any ideas on this.. please e-mail me at faithhopelovefellowship@hotmail.com

Thanks

Keith
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 08 Dec 2012, 11:05 pm

Please would you please pray for the Church we attend in Nanjing China.. Family Church. Many members of our little church have had visits from members of the Eastern Lightning cult.. please see link below to see how dangerous they are. This cult needs to be bound and prayed against in warfare prayer. Please stand with us in Jesus name.

http://www.blessedquietness.com/journal/housechu/lightning.htm

Please also pray that God would give me a job.. we are going to be placing posters up.. saying that I am available to teach English.. pray that students would come forward

Thanks
Keith and Helen
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 26 Jun 2012, 10:10 pm

Please pray for Helen and Me

As many of you know on Friday I will be going to see my wonderful girlfriend Helen in China. She and I have been together for 9 months and we are looking to God to guide our future. I will return to the UK on 3rd August arriving back 4th

Please pray for the following things

That God would guide both of us.. we both feel God has brought us together and Pray that His will would be done in both our lives
That I would adjust quickly as I go to China and be able to speak and read the Language.. I can speak some Mandarin
That God would bless Ming.. who is Helen's 15 year old Daughter. that she would accept me. She loves the Lord.. but it is going to be difficult for her
That I would be a blessing to Helen's family. Both of our families are unsaved. Please pray that God would move

Practical Things

Helen's school.. she is science teacher in Primary school.. would finish term on Friday. They have said they might have to work weekend also have 3 training days next week
For all flights and transport for planes and pilots
For Safety of luggage
For protection whilst in China
For my House whilst away

Spiritual Things

That both of us would be completely pure in all our thoughts and actions
That we would be used to bring glory to God
That we would bring many people to know Christ

Whilst I am there, I will respond to personal e-mails but if you do send an e-mail.. please be aware that you will receive a vacation response

Thanks for your prayers

Keith, Helen and Ming
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 09 Jun 2012, 7:52 pm

Just to say
My visa for my trip to China has come through Helen and I are overjoyed

Keep praying for us
Keith and Helen
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 22 May 2012, 11:09 pm

Little Daniel Scholes
It is with deep sadness that Daniel passed into the arms of His Saviour On Monday Morning at 7am. He was 9 years old and Leaves three brothers and a sister. Pray for his beloved parents Richard and Esther.. my pastors

please post on their blog and show your love and support.. please share this with all friends
http://fullhands.blogspot.co.uk/

Daniel is scooby on the blog.. all the children have wonderful names.. he is an angel

Love Keith

Please view the website of home church..we are few in number and we are hurting at the moment
http://homechurch.org.uk/index.php
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 09 May 2012, 4:48 pm

Helen my beloved girlfriend in China is leader of unregistered church in Nanjing. Today she had a visit from the police asking who was the leader of the church and times of services etc. Please pray for her and for the main leaders of Family Church Pastor Ji and Pastor Pung his wife. Helen has just e-mailed me and said she is in complete peace over this. Please pray for her and her whole church.

Thanks
Please share with all prayer groups
Keith
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 30 Apr 2012, 10:59 pm

From: "keith hobkirk" <faithhopeandlovefellowship@gmail.com

If you are in any prayer groups.. or have facebook or twitter accounts.. please tweet this blog

http://fullhands.blogspot.co.uk/
Thanks
Keith
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 22 Apr 2012, 5:51 pm

Little Daniel is 9 years old is the son of My Pastor Richard and His wife Esther. He has been diagnosed with a rare blood disease called HLH and he has had a bone marrow transplant from his brother Levi.. this has gone well, but it hasn't stopped his seizures and fits. The doctors have said that they physically can do no more and Palliative care is needed, which is making Daniel as comfortable as possible. Daniel loves Jesus and is filled with God's love

Please pray because we know the only one who can heal. Please bring Daniel before the throne of Grace. Please continue to uphold Richard and Esther in your prayers. Richard is taking a break for pastoring us at Home Church

Please pray

Love

Keith
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 20 Mar 2012, 10:42 pm

Continue to pray for Lauren .. she is still in hospital.. she is the daughter of Ruth one of our church members.. Lauren is 13.. she had an enlarged heart as a child and had to have an operation and this had complications. Please pray

For Little Daniel Scholes , who has had his bone marrow transplant and this has been a success. The marrow is growing .. but he is suffering the effects of the chemo he had to have before the transplant. He has to be in isolation for 3 months and then in isolation when he comes home for 6 months. Continue to uphold his precious parents and my beloved pastor Richard and his wife Esther

Please pray for my Beloved Girlfriend Helen in China.. for sustaining strength as she leads her church and for her as she teaches at her school. Helen is absolutely anointed.. she is wonderful woman of God. please pray for her daughter Ming as she grows in Grace. Also Pray for me as I go to China at the end of June

Please pray for my beloved Brothers And Sisters
Alex in Kenya
Jacob In India
Susan In Bahrain
Daniyelu In India
Pastor spurgeon In India
Albert in Kenya

Thanks my friends love in Christ Keith
My Phone is down so please pray it is sorted out soon
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 08 Mar 2012, 6:45 pm

Daniel Scholes the 8 year old son of my pastors Richard and Esther Scholes is having a complete bone marrow transplant on the 9th March from his younger brother Levi,, Daniel is very ill with HLH a blood disorder. Please pray for the complete success of this and that Daniel would be completely healed. Please pray for Richard and Esther and their other children also.

Please pray for Ruth's daughter Lauren still very sick in Hospital.. she has had heart surgery as she had an enlarged heart as a child and they have to do operations every few years. Water on the lung has complicated the operation this time

Please pray for Samuel that He would know Gods place for Him in Ministry

Please pray for my wonderful girlfriend Helen in China and her daughter Ming. That they grow in grace and in the knowledge of Jesus. Please pray for Helen as she teaches at her school, that she would bring glory to God. Please pray for a deep moving of God's spirit in her and Ming and in her church

Please pray for a touch of God's spirit on my life and that God would strengthen me. Please pray that God would continue to guide myself and Helen as we grow together.. God has brought us together.. for the future re where to live and Minister.. Bible College etc

Please pray for my brothers in Christ

Pastor Alex in Kenya
Pastor Jacob in India
Sue In Bahrain
Daniyelu in India
Albert in Kenya/ Sudan

Please pray for much fruit for these dear brothers and sisters

Thanks

keith
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 13 Feb 2012, 8:56 pm

A little update on Daniel Scholes.. he is doing better. The treatment is going well and he should be ready for a bone marrow transplant from his brother Levi in about 2-3 weeks. Please keep him and His beloved Parents Richard and Esther in your prayers. The situation is still serious.

Please pray for Lauren who has a heart operation tomorrow and for her mum Ruth

Please keep in prayer the outreach evening next Saturday at church. We are having a valentine's jazz evening from 7-9pm. Please pray for the fine details and that Richard would have the right message laid on his heart and please pray for Nanette as she organises it.

Continue to pray for and uphold my wonderful girlfriend Helen in China.. especially for her health. And for me as I learn Chinese.. yes you heard right and for Helen as she seeks to improve her English.. she speaks it so beautifully already. This lady is so totally amazing

Thanks everyone

Please share with your prayer groups

God bless you

Keith
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 15 Jan 2012, 8:50 pm

please pray for Daniel scholes aged 8.. please send to all prayer groups and friends.. lets have unbroken prayer for this
We've got confirmation of a diagnosis for Daniel, at least for what he's going through now. It's HLH, a rare blood disease that if untreated is terminal. With an intensive eight weeks of chemo, steroids & other drugs, it might be stopped, and if that's successful he would need a bone marrow transplant to keep it away. What they don't know is if this the cause of his disease, or has been caused by the disease, so it may sort out the problem or it may not. They have confirmed his condition is very serious. We're moving onto the Oncology ward and his treatment will start immediately. Please pray Thankyou

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 02 Jan 2012, 9:31 am

Daniel Scholes is back in hospital with hand infection. Please pray for healing

Esther his mum is in serious pain with very sore ribs and is unable to move. Richard is at hospital with Daniel so please pray for home as they have 4 other children.. friends and family are helping out

Thanks

Keith

Sad to report but David L died on 21st December

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 25 Dec 2011, 11:08 am

Pray for Helen
"keith hobkirk" <faithhopeandlovefellowship@gmail.com
Please remember the celebration that Helen's church has on Sunday. It starts at 8am with Holy Communion and finishes at 4pm China Time. The Christmas celebration is from 1.30-4pm China Time. Please keep this event in your prayers

Pray for all the practical arrangements. Helen and Her church have rented out a conference room
Pray for protection for this service that all members of church and visitors would be safe
Pray for Helen's daughter as she sings and also other people taking part
Pray for the one who is bringing the gospel message
Pray for Helen and the ladies of the church who will be praise dancing
Pray for a deep anointing of the Holy Spirit on all that happens
Pray for Helen's parents and Brother and family that they would come and come to trust Jesus
Pray for Helen as she is very tired. Pray that she would be renewed and that her whole church would be encouraged and blessed

Thanks for your prayers

I praise God for Helen, she is the most generous, godly and loving lady in the whole world. I am honoured and privileged to call her my Girlfriend
Love you Helen

God bless you as you pray
Please do not forget the suffering church.. not only in China but around the world

Happy Christmas to you all

With Blessings in Jesus
Keith
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 17 Dec 2011, 6:56 pm

Please pray for my dear friend and brother and Brother in Christ Philip, who has to see the cancer specialist next week, they are 75% sure it is Bowel Cancer, Please pray that it is not and that Philip is healed. Please pray that He and his family know the peace and power of God in their lives.. I love you in Christ 'Boyo' .. even though you are Welsh.. lol lol lol

Please pray for Chris and Abby Eaton as they come to perform their Christmas song tour at the basketball court next to my church between 2-4pm this afternoon. Please pray for good weather and for good contacts with members of local community

Please pray for all the Christmas services all over the world, where Jesus will be lifted up this Christmas. Where ever it is and in what language it is spoken in, doesn't matter. Please pray that their would be a rich harvest of souls coming into the kingdom

Please remember my Darling Girlfriend Helen in China, she went out with her church last night onto the streets and hasn't contacted me today. Please pray for her safety

Thank you
God bless you
Keith
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 14 Dec 2011, 5:34 pm

Hello Dear Friends

Please would you please pray for my wonderful Girlfriend Helen as she and her church in China witness on the streets in China on Friday evening. Please pray that as they share the gospel by preaching/singing and Praise dancing and various other means, they would have divine protection and that they would have much fruit for their labours. Please pray that each member of the team is anointed with the Holy Spirit and that they have awesome time of witness. Please pray that the Lord would prepare hearts to receive the message of Salvation. This outreach will happen at 7-9 pm China time. Please remember the Christmas services of these dear believers.. the Chinese church is amazing. Please stand with them in prayer

Also remember My own church as they minister out on the streets on Saturday 17th, we have Chris and Abby Eaton coming to sing and share their gospel tour between 2-4pm on the square near our church. Chris wrote the song Saviour's Day Please pray for good weather and for a good response. Please also pray for the Christmas services on the 18th at 4pm and on Christmas eve at 4pm.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFw0O5W2bi8&feature=related

Continue to pray for Daniel Scholes.. he is home but still suffering seizures.. he is 8 and absolutely adorable. They still cant figure out what is wrong

Please pray for Jackie Turner (lady).. still in coma.. three weeks after triple heart by pass surgery

For David Lightowler.. in operable cancer

Thanks For your prayers Everyone

Keith
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 31 Oct 2011, 7:52 pm

Dear friends

Please pray for the following things

Daniel Scholes (8).. He is still having seizures. Please pray That Daniel comes home soon. Pray for his parents Richard and Esther

David Lightowler.. terminal cancer.. Not much Hope. Please pray for his family

Helen for assessment by inspectors on Thursday at her school. For favour and good report on Helen's teaching.

Me- For guidance. I am still seeking to move out in faith and get devotions published and to step out in Faith into full time ministry. Move into static on Thursday.

Thanks

God bless

Keith
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 24 Oct 2011, 3:07 pm

Please continue to pray
For Daniel Scholes (8) still suffering from fits and seizures and for His wonderful Parents Richard and Esther. Rich is My Pastor and mighty man of God

For David Lightowler, who has terminal cancer. They say there is no hope, but God. Please pray for his wife Mary and his sons and daughter

Thanks Everyone

Keith
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 16 Oct 2011, 7:19 pm

For Daniel Scholes aged 8. He is coming home tomorrow. No more fits or seizures, but He cannot move arms. Please pray for a complete healing and for his Parents Richard and Esther.. Richard is pastor of My Church Home Church

David Ligtowler.. who has terminal cancer.. the doctors have said there is no hope and they can't offer him further treatment. Please pray for David, his wife Mary and Family.. what man can't do.. God can.. amen

Please pray for the jazz night at Home church on the 30th October

Thanks

Keith
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 12 Oct 2011, 4:26 pm

My friends

I bring something before you of the most urgent importance.

For so long, I have shared on here faithfully and over the past few months, I have felt the call of God to bible college and even to full time ministry. It is getting louder and louder and it is coming to a point that I can ignore this voice no longer

I read Jeremiah 1:1-10.. I need to stop making excuses.. amen

Please pray whether God is calling me to bible college and even to preach and Pastor. I am not seeking to do this to get away from the terrible employment situation in the UK.. I must have the purest of motives and that is to glorify God whether in Life or in death amen.

Please pray that there is absolute purity in all my motives. Please pray that God opens doors that I cant open.

Please share this with all your prayer groups. Please look at it with Spiritual eyes

I WANT TO SERVE MY WONDERFUL LORD AND SAVIOUR.. this is the deepest cry of my heart

Continue to pray also for Myself and Helen.. she is so special to me

Thanks

Please look sat this with spiritual eyes and call me on 01524 425241 if you wish to talk

Keith
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 10 Oct 2011, 1:38 pm

Please continue to remember in Prayer
Little Daniel Scholes who is 8 and is ill in Hospital in Manchester with serious seizures and fits. Please continue to pray for his complete healing. Please pray for his parents Richard and Esther Scholes

Please pray for David L to be healed of Cancer

Keith
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 03 Oct 2011, 11:04 am

Please pray for the following precious people and please forward to your friends and groups

Richard and Esther scholes and their 8 year old son Daniel, who has been having seizures. He has had his first session of chemo last week and has one once a month. Please keep this precious family in Prayer

David L, Who has serious cancer in His eye. Please pray for a total healing

My family to come to salvation

thanks

Keith
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 30 Sep 2011, 6:36 pm

Please pray
That God would reveal his will to me. Someone has said maybe I am called to go to bible college and into full time ministry. Please pray that God would reveal his will to me. I am not seeking to do my will but his

Keith
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next