World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 19 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 19 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» VERY IMPORTANT CHRISTIAN CONCERN
BREAKING Shocking attacks  EmptyYesterday at 10:29 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
BREAKING Shocking attacks  EmptyYesterday at 10:24 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
BREAKING Shocking attacks  EmptyYesterday at 9:44 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
BREAKING Shocking attacks  EmptySun 05 May 2024, 10:07 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
BREAKING Shocking attacks  EmptySun 05 May 2024, 9:38 pm by Admin

» Israel 365 News
BREAKING Shocking attacks  EmptySun 05 May 2024, 8:06 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
BREAKING Shocking attacks  EmptySun 05 May 2024, 7:42 pm by Admin

» ZAKA Tel Aviv
BREAKING Shocking attacks  EmptySun 05 May 2024, 7:07 pm by Admin

» AISH
BREAKING Shocking attacks  EmptySun 05 May 2024, 6:50 pm by Admin

» FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES
BREAKING Shocking attacks  EmptyFri 03 May 2024, 11:13 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
BREAKING Shocking attacks  EmptyFri 03 May 2024, 10:59 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
BREAKING Shocking attacks  EmptyFri 03 May 2024, 9:56 pm by Admin

» Barry Segal @ VFI News
BREAKING Shocking attacks  EmptyFri 03 May 2024, 9:23 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
BREAKING Shocking attacks  EmptyFri 03 May 2024, 5:18 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
BREAKING Shocking attacks  EmptyFri 03 May 2024, 4:49 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
BREAKING Shocking attacks  EmptyFri 03 May 2024, 4:17 pm by Admin

» Short Video US campus not what you think.
BREAKING Shocking attacks  EmptyFri 03 May 2024, 2:50 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
BREAKING Shocking attacks  EmptyFri 03 May 2024, 2:48 pm by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
BREAKING Shocking attacks  EmptyThu 02 May 2024, 11:34 pm by Admin

» Tjurkey suspend dealing with Israel
BREAKING Shocking attacks  EmptyThu 02 May 2024, 11:03 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

BREAKING Shocking attacks

Go down

BREAKING Shocking attacks  Empty Re: BREAKING Shocking attacks

Post  Admin Wed 01 Jul 2015, 6:29 pm

France says 40 imams deported for hate speech
This is a common-sense measure. We have seen imams preaching hatred and violence in mosques all over the West. The willful blindness of American officials to this problem is suicidal.

shariah for france
“France says 40 imams deported for hate speech,” The Local, June 29, 2015:
France has deported 40 foreign imams for “preaching hatred” in the past three years, a quarter of them since the January terror attacks in Paris, Interior Minister Bernard Cazeneuve said on Monday.
The minister vowed to clamp down on mosques and preachers inciting hatred after a suspected Islamist beheaded his boss during an attack on a gas factory last week.
The attack, which had the hallmarks of a jihadist act but is also believed to have personal motivations, was the second in six months in France which is battling to curb radicalisation that has seen hundreds of citizens leave to wage jihad in Iraq and Syria.
Any “foreign preacher of hate will be deported,” said Cazeneuve, adding that several mosques were being investigated for inciting terrorism and if found to be doing so, “will be shut down”.
“We have deported 40 preachers of hatred since 2012. Since the beginning of the year we have examined 22 cases, and around 10 imams and preachers of hatred have been expelled,” said Cazeneuve.
Yassin Salhi, 35, on Sunday confessed during interrogation to killing his boss and pinning his head to a fence of the Air Products factory near the eastern city of Lyon.
The severed head was discovered flanked by two Islamic flags and it later emerged he had sent a selfie of himself with the head to a number believed to belong to a French jihadist currently in Syria.
While Salhi was known to security services for links to radical Islamists in France, and his crime bore the hallmarks of a jihadist act, sources close to the investigation have suggested a personal dimension after a dispute with his employer two days earlier.
“There is no doubt of the personal motivations but there is a symbolism taken from the most atrocious, abject images of terrorism,” said Cazeneuve.
- See more at: http://pamelageller.com/2015/07/france-says-40-imams-deported-for-hate-speech.html/#sthash.2JRQ0EOt.dpuf
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 01 Jul 2015, 6:21 pm

Tunisia attack: laughing jihadi Seifeddine Rezgui took photographs of the people he had murdered
This is the savagery that the West is sanctioning by its inaction and focus on combating “Islamophobia” rather than jihad terror. This devout Muslim murdered people and then laughed as he took photos of the dead bodies, and as far as the Western media is concerned, my colleagues and I are the villains. Insane.
“Tunisia attack: ‘laughing gunman Seifeddine Rezgu [sic] took photographs of the dead,'” by Tom Wilkinson, Belfast Telegraph, June 30, 2015 (thanks to TheReligionofPeace.com):

Gunman Seifeddine Rezgui, who killed 38 tourists in a Tunisian beach attack, took photos of his victims and laughed, a British man who helped saved lives said.
Rezgui paused during his terror spree in Sousse to take pictures on his phone, witness Paul Short said.
Safely back home in Wooler, Northumberland, Mr Short and his wife recalled how close they came to being killed in the hotel, and how he saved at least one life.
Mr Short, who was in the Territorial Army, told Good Morning Britain when he saw the gunman start shooting on the beach he shouted at people to get inside.
He returned with wife Sarah to their hotel room and they heard shots but he left when it went quiet, and he saw “three or four bodies” lying on steps outside.
One woman was dead, while her husband was bleeding badly from his leg. “I saw the guy that was lying bleeding out and I went over to him,” he told the TV programme. “I shoved a towel into his leg to stop it bleeding, put a tourniquet on, and told him to lie down.”
Then Mr Short saw the terrorist less than 50 metres away.
“The gunman was busy, meanwhile with the gun on his back, with his phone, taking pictures of the bodies and laughing,” Mr Short said.
Joined by an ex-Army soldier he named Keith, they then went to flee upstairs but a deaf man was coming down, shouting for his wife.
“The gunman turned round and started shooting at him,” Mr Short said. “I ran up and took him behind a pillar.”
The shots missed but hit a large coffee table, before Mr Short bundled the older man into a room as the gunman ran towards them.
He took cover under a settee as a grenade went off, and escaped injury.
Armed guards arrived and Mr Short went to look for the man with the leg injuries and sat with him until medics took the casualty away.
He then went back to his room to join his terrified wife.
She told GMB: “After he left me in the room and closed the door there were two gunshots that went off.
“My immediate thought it was Paul and Keith. I just sat in the room screaming and crying. Until I saw him, I basically thought he was dead.”
- See more at: http://pamelageller.com/2015/07/tunisia-attack-laughing-jihadi-seifeddine-rezgui-took-photographs-of-the-people-he-had-murdered.html/#sthash.jnMseABg.dpuf
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 27 Jun 2015, 8:36 pm

http://pamelageller.com/2015/06/tunisia-to-close-80-mosques-for-inciting-violence-after-hotel-attack-cbldf.html/
Tunisia to close 80 mosques for inciting violence, after hotel attack @CBLDF
“The nationalities of the killed, most of them are British, German, and French, this is the 95% of them,” according to Prime Minister Essid. “The majority of them are British, then the second in number were German, then third in numbers were French.”

While Tunisia, a Muslim country, is closing mosques for inciting to jihad, the Comic Book Legal Defense Fund (CBLDF) has blacklisted Bosch Fawstin, who was and is literally under fire and under death threats because of he submitted a cartoon to our exhibit. CBLDF founder Michael Berger cowed and cravenly crowed, Pamela Geller has “openly advocated that every mosque in the US should be subjected to regular government inspections.”
What we called for was ‘surveillance of mosques and regular inspections of mosques in the U.S. and other non-Muslim nations to look for pro-violence materials. Any mosque advocating jihad or any aspects of Sharia that conflict with Constitutional freedoms and protections should be closed.’

Tunisia gets it –
Tunisia’s government can recognize that preaching in mosques can incite violence. The government of the United States cannot. To do so would be “Islamophobic.”

“Tunisia government says to close 80 mosques for inciting violence, after hotel attack,” Reuters, June 26, 2015: (thanks to Robert Spencer)
TUNIS (Reuters) – Tunisia plans within a week to close down 80 mosques that remain outside state control for inciting violence, as a countermeasure after the hotel attack that killed 39 people, Prime Minister Habib Essid said on Friday.
The announcement came after a gunman opened fire on a tourist resort hotel in Sousse city, south of the capital. Since its 2011 uprising to oust Zine El-Abidine Ben Ali, Tunisia has struggled to manage ultraconservative Islamist movements.

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2015/06/tunisia-islamic-state-jihadis-murder-at-least-27-at-resort-hotels
Tunisia: Islamic State jihadis murder at least 27 at resort hotels
JUNE 26, 2015 8:55 AM BY ROBERT SPENCER
The majority of the victims appear to have been British Infidels on vacation, sure that all would be well since, after all, it is a Religion of Peace. “At least 27 tourists dead in Tunisian hotel attacks as gunmen ‘shoot people on sunbeds’ along beach packed with western holidaymakers,” by Thomas Burrows and John Hall, MailOnline, June 26, 2015:

Gunmen have killed at least 27 people in an attack on two hotels in the popular holiday destination of Sousse.
Militants, feared to be from ISIS, exchanged gunfire with security services on a beach packed with British holidaymakers.
The attack took place at the Al-Qantawi resort in the city of Sousse, located 140 kilometres south of the capital Tunis on the Mediterranean coast.
Rebecca Miles, a British tourist who was staying at the Royal Kenz hotel with her boyfriend Dean Anderson, 24, having arrived on Monday told MailOnline: ‘We were told to go back to our rooms because there were reports of a bomb.
‘It happened about half an hour ago – I heard a bang and I thought it was thunder but it was a clear sky so it obviously wasn’t.
‘I heard sirens going off about 20 minutes ago and everyone came running back from the private hotel beach which is about 400 metres from the hotel. Everyone is a bit clueless about what is happening.
‘People are anxious because they don’t really know what is happening and we are now stuck in our rooms. There have been deaths apparently.’
Sousse is a city on the east coast of Tunisia, about 87 miles (140km) south of the capital, Tunis.
Around 1.2 million tourists visit Sousse every year, drawn by the hotels, sandy beaches and culture.
Hotel complexes with 40,000 beds span from the old city to the Port El Kantaoui and the city is home to a Unesco-protected mosque, as well as a historic medina.
Boujaafar Beach stretches from the Gulf of Hammamet several miles north to Port El Kantaoui – a purpose-built resort with dozens of hotels including the El Mouradi Palm Marina, El Mouradi Palace and Riu Imperial Marhaba.
Fellow British tourist Gary Pine told Sky News said: ‘We thought fire crackers were going off but you could see quite quickly what was going on.
‘There was a mass exodus off the beach. My son was in the sea at the time and myself and my wife were shouting at him to get out and as he ran up he said I’ve just saw someone get shot.’
David Schofield said: ‘We heard quite a large explosion…People are running around the hotel. No-one has really been told what to do.’
Susan Rickett, who was staying at the Palm Marina Hotel near Sousse, said: ‘My sister was talking to someone who had seen some people shooting and had shot someone on a sun bed but we don’t know if that’s true.
‘It sounded like a machine gun going off… and there was a kind of explosion a little bit later.
‘They’re saying its going on in the hotel next to us. Police were chasing some men, that’s all I know.’
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 27 Jun 2015, 8:33 pm

Kuwait: Islamic State murders 13 in jihad suicide attack at Shi’ite mosque
JUNE 26, 2015 8:37 AM BY ROBERT SPENCER 14 COMMENTS

Kuwait Shiite mosqueRamadan is in full swing today, with jihad strikes in France, Kuwait and Tunisia. Sunni-Shi’ite Jihad Update: “Suicide attack claimed by ISIS kills 13 at Kuwait Shiite mosque,” Reuters, June 26, 2015:

DUBAI: Militant group ISIS claimed responsibility for a suicide attack on a Shiite mosque in Kuwait that killed 13 people, according a statement posted on social media.

The statement identified the bomber as Abu Suleiman al-Muwahed and said the target was a “temple of the rejectionists” – a term used by the Islamist militant group to refer to Shiite Muslims.

Medics said the suicide bombing killed “at least 13 people, while 25 others were hospitalized.”

Kuwaiti parliament member Khalil al-Salih said worshipers were kneeling in prayer when a loud explosion ripped through, damaging the walls and ceiling….
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 27 Jun 2015, 8:30 pm

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2015/06/wife-of-france-jihad-killer-we-are-normal-muslims-we-do-ramadan
Wife of France jihad killer: “We are normal Muslims. We do Ramadan.”
JUNE 26, 2015 12:29 PM BY ROBERT SPENCER
Her husband has done Ramadan in a grand fashion this year. In any case, her statement is refreshing: apparently the journos found her before the local imam could be found to say that he knew Salhi only slightly, and that the killer never came to the mosque and wasn’t a good Muslim. “Yassin Salhi: Everything we know about the suspected Grenoble attacker,” by Raziye Akkoc, James Rothwell and Henry Samuel, Telegraph, June 26, 2015 (thanks to John):

The suspect arrested in connection with the attack on a factory in south-eastern France has been named as Yassin Salhi.
On Friday morning, a car – that he is believed to have been in – drove into the Air Product factory’s main gate and reportedly threw gas canisters, causing explosions.
During the attack, two people were injured and a decapitated body was found nearby. The head is reported to have been put on the fence outside the factory.
What do we know about Yassin Salhi?
Yassin Salhi, aged 35, had previously been investigated in 2006 for radicalisation and links to the Salafist movement, Bernard Cazeneuve, the interior minister, said.
“He was investigated in 2006 for radicalisation, but [the investigation] was not renewed in 2008. He had no criminal record,” Mr Cazeneuve said.
Mr Cazeneuve, speaking from the scene in Saint-Quentin-Fallavier near Grenoble and Lyon, said Salhi was not known to be involved in previous terror attacks.
Salafism is an extremist, puritanical form of Sunni Islam often described as a mix of Saudi Arabian Wahhabism with later fundamentalist influences.
The suspect was put on a police watch list for possible radicalisation in 2006 because he attended a “very radical” mosque and prayer centres in Lyon, Roland Jacquard, of the International Observatory of terrorism, told France 24.
One prayer centre he attended in particular was known for its links to an unnamed terrorist group at the time, he said.
However, in 2008, he fell “completely off the radar”.
According to French media reports, Sali lived in the suburb of Saint Priest in Lyon. He was arrested by a fireman after the attack who, according to Le Figaro, was reportedly injured.
Europe 1 has spoken to a woman who claims she is his wife. “I have no idea what’s happened, has he been arrested?” she told the radio station.
She said her husband worked as a delivery driver.
“He went to work this morning at 7am. He does deliveries. He didn’t come back between midday and two o’clock, which is when I expect him back. My step-sister told me to look at the TV and see the news and she was crying.
“I thought my heart was going to stop beating,” she asks.
“I know my husband. We have a normal family life. He goes to work and comes home. He doesn’t pick up the phone when I call, it goes to the answer machine,” she added.
“We are normal Muslims. We do Ramadan. We have three children and a normal family life,” says the wife of the suspect….
MORE
http://www.jihadwatch.org/2015/06/france-gas-factory-targeted-in-islamic-state-attack-owned-by-a-shiite-iranian
France: President of gas factory targeted in Islamic State attack is Shi’ite Iranian
JUNE 26, 2015 6:56 AM BY ROBERT SPENCER
Could its Shia leadership have been why it was targeted by members of the Islamic State, a Sunni group that has declared jihad against Shi’ites as well as against the West (and particularly France)? Or was it targeted simply because it is a gas factory, and the pious killers were hoping for a gas explosion that would maximize the carnage? No way to tell as yet, but these are live possibilities. A man has been arrested, but he is thus far refusing to talk.

“Grenoble attack: Man found beheaded and Islamist flag raised above factory in France – latest,” Telegraph, June 26, 2015:
Alain Juppé, the mayor of Bordeaux, has condemned the attacks saying that France “must make every effort to protect its citizens”.
“The terrorist threat is at a maximum,” he says.
Mr Hollande is returning home early from the EU summit on Friday, officials said….
The man arrested is refusing to talk, according to BFM TV reporters. The channel reports that the individual has no papers that can identify him thus police have not yet been able to either.
A security official said the torso was found near the site of the explosion but that the victim was not decapitated by the blast.
Two flags, one white and one black and both with Arabic inscriptions, were found at the scene, Associated Press reported….
Some background from Josie Ensor about Air Products.
It is interesting to note that the president of the company targeted in the attack, Air Products, is a Shia Iranian named Seifi Ghasemi.
Iran supports Bashar al-Assad’s regime in Syria, which is battling against Sunni Islamic State militants….
…France’s anti-terror prosecutors have opened an inquiry for “murder and attempted murder in a group in relation to a terrorist organisation”, writes Henry Samuel in Paris.
Itele cites police sources as describing as “false” reports that the man arrested is known to French intelligence services.
The 40-odd employees in the factory have been evacuated.
Witnesses at the scene said there was more than one attacker involved but this is unconfirmed.
What we know so far from AFP:
A suspected Islamist attacker pinned a decapitated head covered with Arabic writing to the gates of a gas factory in eastern France on Friday before being arrested, police say
The suspect entered the factory and set off several small explosive devices, the source said at around 10am local time
Police said it was unclear whether the attacker was acting alone, or had accomplices
A man thought to be the person who carried out the attack has been arrested – it is reported he is known to the security services
Bernard Cazeneuve, the interior minister said is on his way to the scene, his office say

The man arrested reportedly said he was a member of Islamic State….
---------
http://www.jihadwatch.org/2015/06/france-loud-explosion-as-muslims-with-islamic-state-flags-storm-factory-behead-man
France: Loud explosion as Muslims with Islamic State flags storm factory, behead man
JUNE 26, 2015 5:59 AM BY ROBERT SPENCER 68 COMMENTS

Grenoble explosion“The person arrested was allegedly carrying a flag of the Islamic State and he said he was a member of the IS.” The Islamic State has, of course, declared that it would be carrying out jihad attacks in the West, and has called for attacks in particular against the “spiteful and filthy French.” It has even issued a detailed manual explaining to Muslims how they could succeed in carrying out such attacks in Western countries. This is just a harbinger of things to come.
The Air Products company must have “provoked” the jihadis in some way, no?
“When you meet the unbelievers, strike the necks…” (Qur’an 47:4)
“Man ‘Beheaded As Islamist Flag Found’ In France,” Sky News, June 26, 2015:
A man has been decapitated after an attacker brandishing an Islamist flag raided a French factory in Grenoble, according to reports.
There are also reports of a loud explosion at the factory and several other victims.
The decapitated head had Arabic writing scrawled across it and was found on a fence next to an Islamist flag, a French legal source said.
Other sources said at least one arrest had been made, though there are also reports of two attackers, both carrying Islamist flags.
Le Parisien newspaper reported that shots had been fired and one Islamist had been killed.
Other reports said that at least two men rammed the factory in a car before entering and setting off several small explosive devices.
“According to the initial findings of the enquiry, one or several individuals on board a vehicle, drove into the factory. An explosion then took place,” said one legal source.
Employees at the factory – Air Products – are said to be “very shocked”.
Henry Samuel, a correspondent fro the Daily Telegraph, told Sky News: “The person arrested was allegedly carrying a flag of the Islamic State and he said he was a member of the IS.
“There are several people wounded.”
The attack came nearly six months after the Islamist attacks in and around Paris that killed 17 people in January….
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

BREAKING Shocking attacks  Empty BREAKING Shocking attacks

Post  Admin Fri 26 Jun 2015, 7:30 pm

BREAKING Shocking attacks  Terror_attacks
http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/06/26/us-tunisia-security-idUSKBN0P61F020150626
Gun attack kills at least 37, including Europeans, at Tunisian beachside hotel
SOUSSE, TUNISIA | BY TAREK AMARA
VIDEO
A gunman disguised as a tourist opened fire at a Tunisian hotel on Friday with a weapon he had hidden in an umbrella, killing 37 people, including British, German and Belgian tourists, as they lounged at the beach and pool in a popular resort town.
Terrified tourists ran for cover after the gunfire and an explosion erupted at the Imperial Marhaba in Sousse resort town, 140 km (90 miles) south of the capital Tunis, before police shot the gunman dead, witnesses and security officials said.
"This was always a safe place but today was horror," said an Irish tourist who gave only his first name, Anthony. "He started on the beach and went to the lobby, killing in cold blood."
The attack took place during the holy Muslim month of Ramadan, on a day in which a decapitated body daubed with Arabic writing was found in France, a suicide bomber killed two dozen people at a mosque in Kuwait and at least 145 civilians were reported killed by Islamic State militants in northern Syria.
Islamic State claimed the Kuwait attack and had urged its followers to step up assaults during Ramadan but it was not known whether the Tunisian attacker was inspired by the group.
Rafik Chelli, a senior interior ministry official, said the gunman killed was a student, unknown to authorities and not on any watchlist of potential jihadists.
After pulling out a weapon hidden inside an umbrella, the assailant strolled through the hotel grounds, opening fire at the pool and beach, reloading his weapon several times and tossing an explosive, witnesses said.
A security source said another bomb was found on his body, which lay with a Kalashnikov assault rifle where he was shot.
Local radio said police captured a second gunman, but officials did not immediately confirm the arrest or his role in the attack.
"It was just one attacker," said a hotel worker at the site. "He was a young guy dressed in shorts like he was a tourist himself."
RELATED COVERAGE
› U.S. homeland security chief urges vigilance after attacks abroad
"RUN, RUN, RUN!"

It was the worst attack in Tunisia's modern history and the second major massacre this year following the Islamist militant assault on Tunis Bardo museum when gunmen killed 21 foreign visitors.
A health ministry statement said British, German and Belgian nationals were among the 37 dead. The health minister told French radio 36 others were wounded in the shooting.
Ireland's foreign ministry also confirmed at least one Irish citizen had been killed.
Tunisia, which has been hailed as a model of democratic transition since its 2011 'Arab Spring' uprising, is one of the most secular countries in the Arab world. Its beach resorts and nightclubs on the Mediterranean are popular with foreigners.
No one immediately claimed the attack. But Islamist jihadists have attacked North African tourist sites before, seeing them as legitimate targets because of their open Western lifestyles and tolerance of alcohol.
Irishwoman Elizabeth O'Brien, who was staying at a neighboring hotel with her two sons, said there was panic on the beach when gunfire erupted.
"I honestly thought it was fireworks and then when I saw people running... I thought, my God, it is shooting," she told Irish radio station RTE. "The waiters and the security on the beach started to say 'Run, run, run!'"
CATASTROPHE
In Sousse, many tourists were already packing their suitcases into busses and checking out of hotels to leave after the attack.

[size=16]http://pamelageller.com/2015/06/france-loud-explosion-as-muslims-with-islamic-state-flags-storm-factory-behead-man.html/
France: Loud explosion as Muslims with Islamic State flags storm factory, behead man
The savagery continues and spreads in the West, while Western leaders and the enemedia wring their hands over “islamophobia.”
“France: Loud explosion as Muslims with Islamic State flags storm factory, behead man,” by Robert Spencer, Jihad Watch, June 26, 2015:
“The person arrested was allegedly carrying a flag of the Islamic State and he said he was a member of the IS.” The Islamic State has, of course, declared that it would be carrying out jihad attacks in the West, and has called for attacks in particular against the “spiteful and filthy French.” It has even issued a detailed manual explaining to Muslims how they could succeed in carrying out such attacks in Western countries. This is just a harbinger of things to come.
The Air Products company must have “provoked” the jihadis in some way, no?
“When you meet the unbelievers, strike the necks…” (Qur’an 47:4)
“Man ‘Beheaded As Islamist Flag Found’ In France,” Sky News, June 26, 2015:
A man has been decapitated after an attacker brandishing an Islamist flag raided a French factory in Grenoble, according to reports.
There are also reports of a loud explosion at the factory and several other victims.
The decapitated head had Arabic writing scrawled across it and was found on a fence next to an Islamist flag, a French legal source said.
Other sources said at least one arrest had been made, though there are also reports of two attackers, both carrying Islamist flags.
Le Parisien newspaper reported that shots had been fired and one Islamist had been killed.
Other reports said that at least two men rammed the factory in a car before entering and setting off several small explosive devices.
“According to the initial findings of the enquiry, one or several individuals on board a vehicle, drove into the factory. An explosion then took place,” said one legal source.
Employees at the factory – Air Products – are said to be “very shocked”.
Henry Samuel, a correspondent fro the Daily Telegraph, told Sky News: “The person arrested was allegedly carrying a flag of the Islamic State and he said he was a member of the IS.
“There are several people wounded.”
The attack came nearly six months after the Islamist attacks in and around Paris that killed 17 people in January….
- See more at: http://pamelageller.com/2015/06/france-loud-explosion-as-muslims-with-islamic-state-flags-storm-factory-behead-man.html/#sthash.M36DKZQF.dpuf

[size=16]http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-33287136
Kuwait Shia mosque blast death toll 'rises to 25'
4 hours ago From the section Middle East
BBC Arabic's Mohamed Yehia says an Islamic State spokesperson had called on supporters to intensify their attacks during Ramadan
The death toll from a suicide attack on a Shia mosque during Friday prayers in the Kuwaiti capital has risen to at least 25, the interior ministry says.
Another 202 people were wounded, it added. Images circulating online show bodies on the mosque floor amid debris.
The blast hit the Imam Sadiq Mosque in a busy area to the east of Kuwait City.
An Islamic State- (IS) affiliated group said it was behind the attack. IS has carried out similar recent attacks in neighbouring Saudi Arabia and Yemen.
However, this is the first attack on a Shia mosque to take place in the small Gulf state.

The mosque was packed at the time of the attack
An Islamic State-affiliated group said it was behind the bombing
A Kuwaiti MP, who saw the attacker, said the mosque was packed with some 2,000 people when there was a loud explosion, Reuters reported.
"It was obvious from the suicide bomber's body that he was young. He walked into the prayer hall during sujood [kneeling in prayer], he looked... in his 20s, I saw him with my own eyes," Khalil al-Salih told the news agency.
A paramedic, speaking to AP news agency, said most of the victims men and boys attending Friday prayers.
Footage said to be taken in the aftermath of the blast showed dozens of men in blood-splattered white robes spilling out of the smoke-filled mosque into the street outside.

It was the first suicide blast to take place at a Shia mosque in Kuwait
Kuwaiti Prime Minister Sheikh Jaber al-Mubarak al-Sabah said the attack was an attempt to threaten national unity. "But this is too difficult for them and we are much stronger than that," he added.
State TV showed the Kuwaiti Emir, Sheikh Sabah al-Ahmad al-Sabah, visiting the damaged mosque.
An IS affiliate calling itself the Najd Province - the same group that claimed a pair of bombing attacks on Shia mosques in Saudi Arabia in recent weeks - said it was behind the attack.
A spokesman for Islamic State this week urged the militant group's followers to step up attacks during the Islamic month of Ramadan.
Sunni-ruled Kuwait has a large Shia minority, which IS considers to be heretical.

Day of attacks
The blast in Kuwait came on the same day as:
Dozens of people, mostly foreigners, are shot dead in an attack on a beach in the Tunisian resort town of Sousse
A man is decapitated and several others injured at a factory in France
France, Kuwait and Tunisia attacks: What we know

[/size][/size]
http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/tunisia-hotel-attack-welsh-man-9536868#ICID=FB-Wales-main
Tunisia hotel attack: 
Welsh man shot three times as he acted as 'human shield' to save girlfriend from beach attack
18:42, 26 JUNE 2015 BY PAUL HORTON
Saera Wilson said she owed Matthew James her life as he jumped in front of her during attack which killed dozens
A Welsh tourist was shot three times as he used his body as a human shield to protect his fiancee during a horrific attack on a beach in Tunisia.

Gas engineer Matthew James, 30, was hit in the shoulder, chest and hip as the gunman opened fire on the sunbeds as he lay next to fiancee Saera Wilson.
At least 37 people have been killed - many of them Britons - after the attack in the Tunisian resprt town of Sousse.
Speaking from hospital in Tunisia, Saera, 26, said: “He took a bullet for me. I owe him my life because he threw himself in front of me when the shooting started.
“He was covered in blood from the shots but he just told me to run away.
“He told me ‘I love you babe. But just go - tell our children that their daddy loves them’.
LIVE: Live updates as at least 37 people are killed in Tunisia beach attack
“It was the bravest thing I’ve ever known. But I just had to leave him under the sunbed because the shooting just kept on coming.
Sheets cover victims of the attack on the beach
“I ran back, past bodies on the beach to reach our hotel. It was chaos - there was a body in the hotel pool and it was just full of blood.

“You just can’t explain how terrible it was. It was chaos with screaming and gunshots. I’m just so glad Matthew is alive because so many other people are dead.”
Matthew James, who told his fiancee to run and look after their children
Several Welsh families have been caught up in the attack.

One woman told how she locked herself with six other people in a bathroom as they feared for their lives.
http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/tunisia-hotel-attack-welsh-tourists-9535585

Engaged couple Saera and Matthew, from Pontypridd, left their two children Tegan, six, and Kaden, 14 months at home with their family when they jetted out to Sousse on June 21 for a two week break.
A body is covered on a Tunisian beach
Beautician Saera told how they headed to the beach as normal in the morning - with no idea of the horror due to unfold.

She said: “We were just on the sunbeds, messing around and having a nice time when we heard these sounds.
“The shooting had started and there was a man with a gun opening fire all around. It is hard to remember just exactly what was going on.
“I only saw the one man in dark clothing but people were being shot.
Matthew saved Saera's life
“Matthew put himself in front of me then he was hit, he moved and the man shot him again. Again he tried to move and he was shot again.

“He was shouting and blood was pouring out all over. I was screaming and it was chaos as more shots were coming out.
“We were down on the floor next to the sunbeds to shelter but the shots just kept on coming. He just told me to go, to look after our kids and that he loved me.
“I had to go and made it back to the hotel.
At least 37 people have been killed
“I hid in a towel cupboard to make sure I was safe. It was dark and I could hear people walking around - it was terrifying. But eventually it became quieter and I came out.

“I was desperate to find out what had happened to Matthew but no-one was around to help. It was so badly organised with no-one to help and hardly anyone speaking English.
“I didn’t know if he was dead or alive. I was even looking under white sheets to see if it was his body.
Matthew is in intensive care after being shot three times
“I kept on speaking to people and after about two hours somebody handed me a phone to say: “I have a very grumpy man on the phone who won’t do anything until he has spoken to you.”

“It was Matthew and that was the first time I knew he was alive. He just told me he loved me and that he has had an operation to save his life.
Injured people are treated
“I’ve been to the hospital intensive care and I’m just staying here on a chair now. His pelvis was shattered by the bullet and he also had a heart attack.

“But he is alive. I’m just praying we can get out of here as soon as we can. We think it will be OK but it is difficult because not many people speak English.
TUNISIA HOTEL ATTACK SEE PAGE FOR MAPS 
“No-one knows what was going on. We have had to draw pictures to try to find out.

“We just want to get home. I know just how lucky we are to be alive because I can see all the bodies of the people who are not.
Location of the attack in Tunisia
“There are bodies everywhere, some covered in blankets and some not. You can’t imagine how bad it is.

“We are due to get married in the summer of 2017. We will be the luckiest people alive because we have witnessed what no-one ever should see. Ever.”
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down