World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 39 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 39 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» Israel War UPDATE
 POPE FRANCIS St. Malachy's Prophecy - Francis says: “I’m a Roman” EmptyToday at 12:25 am by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
 POPE FRANCIS St. Malachy's Prophecy - Francis says: “I’m a Roman” EmptyToday at 12:08 am by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
 POPE FRANCIS St. Malachy's Prophecy - Francis says: “I’m a Roman” EmptyYesterday at 11:23 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
 POPE FRANCIS St. Malachy's Prophecy - Francis says: “I’m a Roman” EmptyYesterday at 11:19 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
 POPE FRANCIS St. Malachy's Prophecy - Francis says: “I’m a Roman” EmptyYesterday at 11:09 pm by Admin

» SOROS Funds pro-terroist groups support of Hamas
 POPE FRANCIS St. Malachy's Prophecy - Francis says: “I’m a Roman” EmptyYesterday at 10:57 pm by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
 POPE FRANCIS St. Malachy's Prophecy - Francis says: “I’m a Roman” EmptyYesterday at 10:31 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
 POPE FRANCIS St. Malachy's Prophecy - Francis says: “I’m a Roman” EmptyYesterday at 10:13 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
 POPE FRANCIS St. Malachy's Prophecy - Francis says: “I’m a Roman” EmptyYesterday at 10:00 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
 POPE FRANCIS St. Malachy's Prophecy - Francis says: “I’m a Roman” EmptyYesterday at 7:57 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
 POPE FRANCIS St. Malachy's Prophecy - Francis says: “I’m a Roman” EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:29 pm by Admin

» Israel 365 News
 POPE FRANCIS St. Malachy's Prophecy - Francis says: “I’m a Roman” EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 10:40 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
 POPE FRANCIS St. Malachy's Prophecy - Francis says: “I’m a Roman” EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 9:19 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
 POPE FRANCIS St. Malachy's Prophecy - Francis says: “I’m a Roman” EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 6:38 pm by Admin

»  Biden again-China could start WW3
 POPE FRANCIS St. Malachy's Prophecy - Francis says: “I’m a Roman” EmptyTue 23 Apr 2024, 9:54 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
 POPE FRANCIS St. Malachy's Prophecy - Francis says: “I’m a Roman” EmptyTue 23 Apr 2024, 9:22 pm by Admin

» israelAM
 POPE FRANCIS St. Malachy's Prophecy - Francis says: “I’m a Roman” EmptyTue 23 Apr 2024, 9:10 pm by Admin

» The wonder Prophet of the OT
 POPE FRANCIS St. Malachy's Prophecy - Francis says: “I’m a Roman” EmptyTue 23 Apr 2024, 9:02 pm by Admin

» Barry Segal @ VFI News
 POPE FRANCIS St. Malachy's Prophecy - Francis says: “I’m a Roman” EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024, 11:15 pm by Admin

» Jews of Egypt
 POPE FRANCIS St. Malachy's Prophecy - Francis says: “I’m a Roman” EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024, 9:46 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

POPE FRANCIS St. Malachy's Prophecy - Francis says: “I’m a Roman”

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

POPE FRANCIS St. Malachy's Prophecy - Francis says: “I’m a Roman” Empty Re: POPE FRANCIS St. Malachy's Prophecy - Francis says: “I’m a Roman”

Post  Admin Mon 07 Jan 2019, 12:06 am

‘Pope Francis’ Asserts During New Year’s ‘Mary, Mother of God’ Mass: She Is ‘Our Life, Our Sweetness and Our Hope’   Jan 01, 2019 07:48 pm
  ROME -- Jorge Bergoglio, also known as "Pope Francis," led Roman Catholics on Tuesday in the observance of the feast day called "The Solemnity of Mary, Mother of God," during which he expressed the hope that Mary would "protect" the people for the new year, and claimed that in times of trouble, men should not only "lift eyes to our lady" but to also let Mary gaze...

Continue reading the story ‘
https://christiannews.net/2019/01/01/pope-francis-asserts-during-new-years-mary-mother-of-god-mass-she-is-our-life-our-sweetness-and-our-hope/

O foolish man who has bewitched you!

She was a vessel Chosen by God to carry Jesus.
It was none of her blood but only The Holy Spirit of God, it was Jesus who died for our sins and even for the sins of Mary.
All are born of Adam and Eve, none are without sin.

Who can Fathom the Mystery of God, who expressed himself in the Son. 
Elaine

Pope Francis’ Asserts During New Year’s ‘Mary, Mother of God’ Mass: She Is ‘Our Life, Our Sweetness and Our Hope’
By Heather Clark on January 1, 201980 Comments
https://christiannews.net/2019/01/01/pope-francis-asserts-during-new-years-mary-mother-of-god-mass-she-is-our-life-our-sweetness-and-our-hope/

ROME — Jorge Bergoglio, also known as “Pope Francis,” led Roman Catholics on Tuesday in the observance of the feast day called “The Solemnity of Mary, Mother of God,” during which he expressed the hope that Mary would “protect” the people for the new year, and claimed that in times of trouble, men should not only “lift [their] eyes to our lady” but to also let Mary gaze upon them, for she is “our life, our sweetness and our hope.” His words have since been refuted by a former Roman Catholic as being unbiblical.

“May Mary, Mother of God, protect and accompany us during this new year and bring the peace of her Son into our hearts and the world,” Bergoglio tweeted this morning, generating over 62K likes as of press time.

Bergoglio delivered further remarks during mass at St. Peter’s Basilica in Rome, where he provided a message for the feast day, which is observed every Jan. 1 as the octave of Christmas on the Roman Catholic liturgical calendar.

“Especially in times of need, when we are entangled in life’s knots, we rightly lift our eyes to our lady,” he stated, according to the Catholic News Agency and a video posted to YouTube by Vatican News. “Yet first, we should let ourselves be gazed upon by our lady.”

“The eyes of our lady know how to bring light to every dark corner; everywhere they rekindle hope,” Bergoglio continued. “As she gazes upon us, she says, ‘Take heart, dear children; here I am, your mother!’”

He stated that the maternal gaze of Mary helps men to “grow in faith,” and keeps them “rooted in the Church, where unity counts more than diversity.”

“How much dispersion and solitude there is all around us. The world is completely connected, and yet seems completely disjointed. We need to entrust ourselves to our mother,” Bergoglio said. “Mary is a cure for solitude and dispersion. She the mother of consolation. She stands with those who are alone. She knows that words enough are not enough to console; presence is needed. And she is present as a mother.”

He pointed to the Salve Regina, also known as the “Hail, Holy Queen,” which refers to Mary as “our life.” He acknowledged that the words of the Marian tune might seem exaggerated because Christ is life, but said that Mary is “so closely united” to Christ and His people that “we can do no better than to put our hands in hers, and to acknowledge her as our life, our sweetness and our hope.”

“Hail, holy queen, mother of mercy/hail our life, our sweetness and our hope/to thee do we cry,” Catholics recite in the Salve Regina, which is also stated to be the last prayer in the rosary.

“Our lady is not optional; she has to be welcomed into our life,” Bergoglio said to those gathered. “She is the queen of peace, who triumphs over evil and leads us along paths of goodness.”

He then presented a prayer to Mary for his closing remarks.

“Take us by the hand, Mary. Clinging to you, we will pass safely through the straits of history,” Bergoglio prayed. “Lead us by the hand to rediscover the bonds that unite us. Gather us beneath your mantle in the tenderness of true love, where the human family is reborn. We fly to thy protection, holy mother of God.”

As previously reported, the feast of The Solemnity of Mary, Mother of God was initially the feast of The Circumcision of Christ until being replaced in 1974 by Pope John VI.

“This celebration, assigned to January 1 in conformity with the ancient liturgy of the city of Rome, is meant to commemorate the part played by Mary in this mystery of salvation,” John XI wrote. “It is meant also to exalt the singular dignity which this mystery brings to the ‘holy mother … through whom we were found worthy … to receive the Author of life.’”

“It is likewise a fitting occasion for renewed adoration of the newborn Prince of Peace, for listening once more to the glad tidings of the angels, and for imploring from God, through the queen of peace, the supreme gift of peace,” he said.

The day is also known as the “World Day of Peace” for this reason.

Bergoglio tweeted on Sunday, “May Jesus, Mary and Joseph bless and protect all families around the world, so that love, joy and peace may reign within them.” The tweet generated 72K likes.

continued......

IS IT BIBLICAL?

Gendron
Mike Gendron of Proclaiming the Gospel Ministries in Southlake, Texas told Christian News Network that Bergoglio’s remarks, including at today’s mass, wrongly instructed Roman Catholics to place their gaze upon Mary as their hope, when it should rather be upon Christ alone.

“Instead of encouraging Catholics to be amazed at Mary, the pope should encourage them to be utterly amazed at our holy, omnipresent, omnipotent, omniscient, eternal, and merciful God who sovereignly controls everything that takes place in the universe that He created,” he stated.

Gendron outlined that while Bergoglio said that “when we are entangled in life’s knots, we rightly lift our eyes to our lady,” the Scriptures rather instruct in Hebrews 12 that men are to “fix[] [their] eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of faith, who for the joy set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.”

He said that contrary to Bergoglio’s assertions surrounding Mary’s continual gaze upon mankind—and his desire for Mary to bless and protect the new year—Mary is incapable of doing so as the deceased can do nothing.

“Mary cannot bless or gaze upon men and women. This is a distortion of the true Mary of the Bible,” Gendron remarked. “She died like the rest of humanity. She sleeps in death, awaiting the resurrection at Christ’s return (1 Cor. 15:51-52; 1 Thess. 4:16).”

Further, while Bergoglio declared that Mary is “the queen of peace who triumphs over evil,” Gendron explained that the Scriptures teach that it is rather “God [who] gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ” (1 Cor. 15:57) and “victory belongs to the Lord” (Prov. 21:31).

“Jesus is our prince of peace (Isaiah 9:6),” he noted.

The former Roman Catholic of over 30 years encouraged those who wish to honor Mary to study the words of Christ, highlighting that when “[s]omeone said to Him, ‘Behold, Your mother and Your brothers are standing outside seeking to speak to You,’ Jesus answered and said, ‘Behold, My mother and My brothers … are those who do the will of My Father who is in Heaven’ (Matt. 12:47-49).”

“Our only protection is Christ and His Word, not Mary,” Gendron exhorted. “Because of my love and concern for Catholics, I echo the inspired words of the Apostle Paul: Do not be ‘carried about by every wind of doctrine, by the trickery of men, by craftiness in deceitful scheming’ (Eph. 4:14). Test every man’s teaching with the supreme authority of God’s Word, our only infallible source for truth on this earth (Acts 17:11).”

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

POPE FRANCIS St. Malachy's Prophecy - Francis says: “I’m a Roman” Empty Re: POPE FRANCIS St. Malachy's Prophecy - Francis says: “I’m a Roman”

Post  Admin Tue 04 Sep 2018, 12:20 pm

St. Malachy's Prophecy (3rd Edition) - Francis says: “I’m a Roman”

vaticancatholic.com
Published on 16 Jul 2015
https://www.vaticancatholic.com https://www.mostholyfamilymonastery.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLaSMLSgEmQ&t=47s&ab_channel=vaticancatholic.com

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 03 Sep 2018, 8:15 pm

Pope ignores abuse cover-up, addresses ’emergency’ littering issue instead
https://www.patriotnewsalerts.com/pope-ignores-abuse-cover-up/?utm_medium=ci&utm_source=push&utm_campaign=pna
September 2, 2018 by Jerry McCormick
Pope ignores abuse cover-up, addresses ’emergency’ littering issue instead
praszkiewicz / Shutterstock
While allegations pile up against the Catholic Church, Pope Francis is merely brushing them off his shoulder and refusing to fully address the issue publicly.

Rather than discuss the disgusting allegations faced by his church, the Pope chose to address the problem of plastic bottles being dumped in the ocean in a speech on Saturday.

Suddenly Silent
For years, the Catholic Church has been engulfed by accusations of sexual misconduct by its priests.

The church has even been known to remove priests and reassign them rather than face the truth.

Pope Francis himself is buried deep in this scandal, but nobody has the guts to call him out on it.

Rather than accept his role for the problems in Chile, the Pope blamed it on not having “truthful and balanced information.”

That was not an exception, though.

In 2014, the Pope welcomed serial offender Mauro Inzoli, a priest who had been defrocked because of his indiscretions, back into the priesthood.

The Pope had been warned by Cardinal Gerhard Müller not to do so, but he ignored the warning.

Cardinal Müller was later dismissed from his position at the Vatican.

Soon, Inzoli found himself back in trouble with the police, with more than 100 “episodes” of molestation being filed against him.

Finally, in 2017, Pope Frances stripped Inzoli of his credentials once and for all — but it was too little too late for the young boys.

The Ocean?
Anyone who thinks Frances is anything more than a politician is sadly mistaken.

All politicians are greatly skilled as the art of deflection, which is what Pope Francis is trying to do with this ocean nonsense.

If he had an ounce of integrity, he would be facing this problem head-on rather than addressing it with a letter. (The Pope published his response to the allegations with a Vatican Letter on Aug. 20.)

There are good people in the church and many lives have been changed for the better because of those people.

Are You Happy with the Church’s Response to Child Abuse Allegations?
Yes
No
However, thousands of lives have also been changed for the worse — far worse — by snakes and predators within the organization.

Rest assured, Pope Francis is more of the latter than the former.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 29 Aug 2018, 6:05 pm

Pope Francis: No comment on his knowledge of serial sexual abuse
August 28, 2018
https://www.conservativeinstitute.org/sex-scandals/pope-francis-knowledge-abuse.htm?
Pope Francis: No comment on his knowledge of serial sexual abuse
Long Thiên / Public Domain
Pope Francis let down the 1.2 billion worshipers of the Catholic Church when he refused to answer questions about a Washington, D.C. archbishop accused of sexual misconduct. During a return trip from Ireland to Rome, when Francis was asked about claims that he knew “that [former Cardinal Theodore] McCarrick was a serial predator” since at least 2013, the pope said, “I will not say a single word about this.”
Deafening silence
Referring to an 11-page letter authored by conservative Archbishop Carlo Maria Vigano, who claims that the pope covered up McCarrick’s heinous crimes, Francis gave a cryptic response:

Read the statement carefully yourselves and make your own judgment. I am not going to say a word about this. I believe that the statement speaks for itself, and you all have sufficient journalistic ability to draw conclusions.

If reporters rely on their “journalistic” instincts, as Francis suggests, they can’t help but conclude that the pope is complicit in the inappropriate sexual relations that McCarrick maintained with young seminarians and priests — including at least one minor.

Following the pope’s refusal to elaborate on Sunday, Cardinal Daniel DiNardo, the president of the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops, said Vigano’s letter raised questions that “deserve answers that are conclusive and based on evidence. Without those answers, innocent men may be tainted by false accusation and the guilty may be left to repeat sins of the past.”

Turning a blind eye to abuses
While serving as Delegate for Pontifical Representations from 1998 to 2009, a human resources position that required the archbishop to examine “delicate cases,” Vigano learned that McCarrick had a 50 year history of “crimes of seducing, requesting depraved acts of seminarians and priests, repeatedly and simultaneously with several people, [and the] derision of a young seminarian who tried to resist the Archbishop’s seductions in the presence of two other priests … ”

Due in part to Vigano’s recommendations, then-Pope Benedict XVI imposed severe canonical sanctions against McCarrick.

In his letter, Vigano recalled that the disgraced priest “was forbidden to celebrate [Mass] in public, to participate in public meetings, to give lectures, to travel, with the obligation of dedicating himself to a life of prayer and penance.”

However, Francis reversed these restrictions in the first months of his pontificate. Vigano alleges that Francis “knew from at least June 23, 2013, that McCarrick was a serial predator.” Yet the pope “did not take into account the sanctions that Pope Benedict had imposed on him and made him his trusted counselor.”

Vigano insisted that the pope “must be the first to set a good example for cardinals and bishops who covered up McCarrick’s abuses and resign along with all of them.” Yet, the pope not only freed McCarrick to travel and preach on behalf of the church, but he also became one of Francis’s closest advisers. Vigano explained:

In a team effort with Cardinal Rodriguez Maradiaga, [McCarrick] had become the kingmaker for appointments in the Curia and the United States, and the most listened to adviser in the Vatican for relations with the Obama administration.

Calls for resignation
Using the impassioned language of the pulpit, Vigano also condemned other senior-ranking bishops and cardinals for secreting knowledge of McCarrick’s abuses. As a conservative archbishop, Vigano blames “homosexual networks present in the church,” noting that “80 percent of the abuses found were committed against young adults by homosexuals who were in a relationship of authority over their victims.”

Francis finally accepted the resignation of McCarrick last month, after a U.S.-based investigation from the church determined that he sexually abused a minor. The cardinal’s resignation essentially applies the same restrictions that were in place after Pope Benedict’s sanctions were instituted eight years ago.

Do you suspect Pope Francis knew about and ignored the serial sexual abuse in the church?
Yes
No
While Francis suggested that he may feel the need to elaborate on Vigano’s accusations in the future, until such a time as the pope addresses the accusations against the Vatican and, indeed, the papacy itself, the Catholic faithful are left to draw their own conclusions. In the meantime, calls for Francis’s resignation are mounting.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 27 Aug 2018, 10:34 am

Pope Francis in Ireland: Call for Resignation Further Clouds Visit
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/08/26/world/europe/pope-francis-ireland-live-updates.html
By THE NEW YORK TIMESUPDATED 4:58 AM
Continue reading the main storyShare This Page
Replay Video
Continue reading the main storyVideo
Pope Francis Asks Forgiveness for Abuses in Ireland
During a ceremony in Dublin on Sunday, the pope asked forgiveness for sexual abuses committed by members of the Roman Catholic clergy in the country. By RTE VIA REUTERS. Photo by Aidan Crawley/EPA, via Shutterstock. Watch in Times Video »
Embed
ShareTweet
On the second day of a difficult mission to win back the confidence of Irish Roman Catholics, Pope Francis awoke on Sunday to a bombshell accusation from within his own citadel.

A former top-ranking Vatican official released a 7,000-word letter asserting that the pontiff knew about the abuses of a now-disgraced American prelate, Cardinal Theodore McCarrick, years before they became public.

The official, Archbishop Carlo Maria Viganò, a conservative critic of Francis and a former apostolic nuncio to the United States, claimed that the pope had failed to punish Cardinal McCarrick, who was suspended in June after allegations that he had coerced seminarians into sexual relationships. He was also found to have abused a teenage altar boy 47 years ago, when he was a priest in New York.

In the letter, published on Saturday in Italian by The National Catholic Register and in English by LifeSiteNews, both critical of Francis, the archbishop called on the pope to resign.

“In this extremely dramatic moment for the universal Church,” the archbishop wrote, “he must acknowledge his mistakes and, in keeping with the proclaimed principle of zero tolerance, Pope Francis must be the first to set an example for cardinals and bishops who covered up McCarrick’s abuses and resign with all of them.”

Continue reading the main story
In a news conference on the papal plane back to Rome late Sunday evening, Pope Francis sought to avoid questions about the accusations. “I will not say a single word about this,” he said.

The archbishop’s startling accusation will not come as a complete surprise to Vatican watchers, since he is part of a conservative camp that blames liberals, like the pope, for allowing homosexuality in the church. But it further complicates Francis’ efforts to convince Irish Catholics that the church is ready to confront its legacy of concealing sexual abuse.

• Francis prayed at a shrine in the village of Knock on Sunday and then returned to Dublin to celebrate Mass, a day after meeting with survivors of abuse.

• In Knock, he addressed the issue of child sexual and institutional abuse by members of the church, begging “for the Lord’s forgiveness” for “the scandal and betrayal.”

• Vigils were held across the country, including in Tuam, where the remains of hundreds of children were found buried in an abandoned septic system of a Catholic-run home for unmarried mothers.

• The New York Times has live coverage of the pope’s visit to Ireland. Here are highlights from Saturday.

A conservative archbishop has waded into Vatican power struggles before
Photo

Archbishop Carlo Maria Viganò, a former apostolic nuncio to the United States, wrote a 7,000-word letter asserting that Pope Francis had known about the abuses of Cardinal Theodore McCarrick years before they became public. Credit Pool photo by Charles Rex Arbogast
Archbishop Viganò’s attack on Pope Francis was not the first time he has been at the center of a Vatican controversy.

Three years ago, the archbishop arranged a personal meeting between the pontiff and Kim Davis, a county clerk from Kentucky who became a heroine to social conservatives by refusing to issue marriage licenses to same-sex couples. The meeting appeared to plant Francis firmly on one side of the American debate over gay rights and resulted in a media storm, something he had hoped to avoid.

The archbishop has figured in a series of Vatican power struggles. A cultural conservative, he represents a camp within the Vatican that has pressed the pope to strengthen the church’s doctrinal opposition to same-sex marriage.

In 2011, he was removed from the post to which Pope Benedict appointed him, secretary of the governorate of Vatican City State — akin to the mayor of Vatican City — and he was transferred to the United States, a move seen as a kind of administrative exile.

This followed a campaign of anonymous articles about the archbishop, later known as Vatileaks, complaining of his rough management style. In one leaked letter, Archbishop Viganò angrily complained that he had been promised an elevation to cardinal.

— Ellen Barry

In Dublin Mass, the pope rallies a demoralized church
Photo

An aerial view of the crowd gathered for Pope Francis’ Mass at Phoenix Park in Dublin on Sunday. Credit Liam Mcburney/Agence France-Presse — Getty Images
Thirty-nine years ago, when Pope John Paul II celebrated Mass in Phoenix Park in Dublin, around a million people — roughly a third of Ireland’s population — showed up.

At 3 p.m. on Sunday, the crowd that gathered for Pope Francis was nowhere near as large.

Aerial footage showed fewer people than expected on the streets to greet Francis as he made his way around in his Popemobile, including a trip to St. Mary’s Pro-Cathedral from Dublin Castle on Saturday. It was unclear whether a protest called “Say Nope to the Pope,” which encouraged people to snap up free tickets and then skip the events, was having an effect.

In his Mass, Francis sought to rally a church battered by secularism as well as its history of clerical and institutional abuse. He compared the task of the faithful to that of early Irish missionaries such as St. Columbanus, who sought to spread the faith to Europe in “an age of darkness and cultural dissolution.”

Francis described meeting with survivors of abuse by priests and members of religious orders, saying he wanted to put “in front of God’s mercy these crimes” and ask forgiveness for them.

“In a special way,” the pope said, “we apologize for all the abuses committed by institutions run by male and female religious and other members of the church. And we ask for forgiveness for the crimes so many minors were subjected to.”

He added, using words that many disappointed Catholics had been waiting to hear: “Some members of the hierarchy didn’t own up to these painful situations and kept silence. We ask for forgiveness.”

He also acknowledged the church’s role in separating tens of thousands of unmarried mothers from their babies, and encouraged those mothers and children to reunite.

“For all those times when it was said to many single mothers who tried to look for their children who had been estranged from them, or to the children who were looking for their mothers, that it was a mortal sin: “This is not a mortal sin,” he said. “It is the Fourth Commandment! We ask for forgiveness.”

Decades of clerical abuse, forced adoptions, forced labor in industrial houses and other exploitation gutted the Catholic Church in Ireland. And as the Irish government has broken free from the church’s hold, its people have voted in ways contrary to church teaching. They have legalized divorce and same-sex marriage, and in May took a major step toward the legalization of abortion.

In a speech beside the pope on Saturday, Ireland’s prime minister, Leo Varadkar, acknowledged all of the church’s contributions to Irish society, including its hospitals and schools, but also made clear that Ireland liked the direction it was heading in.

The pope, in his homily on Sunday, seemed to have no illusions of how hard his task is.

“Let us also humbly acknowledge that, if we are honest with ourselves, we too can find the teachings of Jesus hard,” he said. “How difficult it is always to forgive those who hurt us.”

— Ellen Barry and Kimiko de Freytas-Tamura

Visiting a shrine in Knock
Photo

Visitors at the Knock Shrine in Ireland. The pope was expected to pray at the shrine, where in 1879, 15 people were said to have seen an apparition of the Virgin Mary, St. Joseph and St. John the Evangelist. Credit Paulo Nunes dos Santos for The New York Times
Earlier Sunday, Francis headed to the tiny, hilly village of Knock, home to fewer than 1,000 people. Knock, in County Mayo in the west of Ireland, has served as an engine of faith for the Catholic Church since 1879, when a group of townspeople reported seeing apparitions of the Virgin Mary and other members of the Holy Family.

Around 45,000 Catholic pilgrims made their way here on Sunday, through heavy traffic and pouring rain. Francis used his time in the village to beg for God’s forgiveness.

Under drizzly, misty skies and the soothing sounds of “Ave Maria,” silent onlookers surrounded the Knock Shrine, which went into lockdown at 9:20 a.m., a few minutes before the plane carrying Francis touched down at Ireland West Airport.

“The pope has arrived,” the choir announced as a screen showed his descent from the plane. Audience members cheered, clapped and said, “God bless him.”

At the shrine, the pope declared, “None of us can fail to be moved by the stories of young people who suffered abuse, were robbed of their innocence, who were taken from their mothers, and left scarred by painful memories.”

“This open wound challenges us to be firm and decisive in the pursuit of truth and justice,” he said. “I beg the Lord’s forgiveness for these sins and for the scandal and betrayal felt by so many others in God’s family.”

Francis prayed at the shrine, asking the Virgin Mary to heal those who have been abused.

John Paul II also prayed in the village on the last papal visit to Ireland, in 1979. After that visit, the local priest, Msgr. James Horan, drew widespread mockery for vowing to build an airport in the tiny village.

“Now don’t tell anybody,” he told a television crew. “We’ve no money, but we’re hoping to get it next week or the week after.”

The airport was completed in 1986; in its way, it became a symbol of the power of the Catholic church.

For this papal visit, the village prepared feverishly. More than 50,000 flowers were planted, buildings along the main road were repainted, and every bed-and-breakfast in town — including those called the Lamb of God, Divine Mercy and the House of Eden — was fully booked by Friday.
“It was very emotional when we saw the pope in 1979,” said Tina Stenson-Cunningham, 63, holding a railing by the road where the Popemobile was expected to pass.

“But now we’ve experienced more of life, it’s more meaningful, more spiritual,” she said.

— Iliana Magra and Jason Horowitz

We want to hear how Catholics feel about Pope Francis’ comments on Saturday. We may publish a selection of the responses.
Required fields are marked with an asterisk.
What did you think of Pope Francis’ comments regarding the sexual abuse crisis facing the church? *
Continue
Paying tribute to Dublin’s ‘Holy Drinker’
Photo

A Dublin statue of Matt Talbot, who died in 1925 and has since become a patron of those struggling to stay sober. Francis is rumored to be considering making him a saint. Credit Clodagh Kilcoyne/Reuters
Matt Talbot died in obscurity 93 years ago, having drawn little attention during a quiet existence of modest means and hard labor. But on Saturday, the leader of the world’s Catholics stopped at Our Lady of Lourdes Church in Dublin to pray before relics of Talbot, who is far better known in death than he was in life.

Talbot, an alcoholic Dubliner known as the Holy Drinker, overcame his addiction with the help of a priest and became deeply religious. His story spread rapidly after his death. Substance abuse clinics around the world are named for him, as is a bridge in Dublin with a statue of him nearby.

Already an unofficial patron saint to those struggling to stay sober, he may be granted official status. The church gave him the title “venerated” in the 1970s, a step toward canonization.

One of 12 children born to a poor family, with a father who was a violent alcoholic, Talbot began drinking heavily at age 12 and became so addicted that he once pawned his boots to buy a pint at a pub. At 27, he swore never to touch alcohol again — a vow he kept until his death, 42 years later.

“Never go too hard on the man who can’t give up drink,” he is quoted as having said. “It is as hard to give up drink as it is to raise the dead to life again.”

— Kimiko de Freytas-Tamura

Ex-Vatican diplomat calls on 'sinful' Pope Francis to resign over sex abuse scandal
https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2018/08/26/pope-francis-ex-vatican-ambassador-sinful-pope-should-resugn/1103407002/
John Bacon USA TODAY
Published 8:39 p.m. UTC Aug 26, 2018

A protester holds up a sign in reference to the sex abuse scandal within the Catholic Church as Pope Francis travels through the city in the Popemobile on Aug. 25, 2018 in Dublin, Ireland.
Charles McQuillan, Getty Images
Pope Francis should resign for his "sinful conduct" in covering up sexual abuse allegations against Cardinal Theodore McCarrick, a retired Vatican diplomat says.

Francis had recently become pope in 2013 when he asked Archbishop Carlo Maria Viganò his thoughts on McCarrick, Viganò says in a damning, 11-page open letter published Sunday.

"I don't know if you know Cardinal McCarrick, but there is a dossier this thick about him," Viganò said he told the pope in 2013. "He corrupted generations of seminarians and priests."

Viganò, who was serving as the Vatican's ambassador to the U.S., told Francis that his predecessor, Pope Benedict, had ordered McCarrick to leave the seminary where he was living and withdraw to a life of prayer and penance.

Viganò, 77, was a hard-line conservative pillar at the Vatican before retiring in 2016. He said Francis dropped the sanctions against McCarrick, a well-known liberal by church standards, and "continued to cover for him." McCarrick resigned last month amid claims of sexual abuse of an altar boy and seminarians.

More: In Ireland, Pope Francis meets with Catholic Church sex abuse survivors

More: Catholic priest beaten by man saying ‘this is for all the little kids’

More: 'Men of God hid it all': Church protected more than 300 'predator priests'

The Vatican had no immediate comment on Viganò's claims but has said the pope acted quickly once he learned that McCarrick was facing credible claims. Francis addressed the global sexual abuse scandal Saturday in a speech in Ireland, where outrage over abuses there have overwhelmed coverage of the pope's visit.

“The failure of ... bishops, religious superiors, priests and others to adequately address these repugnant crimes has rightly given rise to outrage and remains a source of pain and shame for the Catholic community,” the pope said. “I myself share these sentiments.”

John Thavis, a former Catholic News Service reporter and author of The Vatican Diaries, says Viganò's letter doesn't explain how McCarrick was able to continue his high-profile work in the church at the end of Benedict's reign if he had truly been admonished by the former pope. He noted that Viganò's source on Benedict's actions against McCarrick were based on second-hand information.

Thavis also noted that Viganò "blindsided" Francis two years ago when, during the pope's U.S. visit, Viganò set up a controversial meeting between the pope and a court clerk in Kentucky who had refused to issue marriage licenses to gay couples.

"The tone of the letter and its content resemble a political hit piece on the pope," Thavis said. "Sadly, the sex abuse crisis is being used as political leverage by some factions in the church."

Father Jame Bretzke, a theology professor at Marquette University, noted that conservatives such as Viganò found their influence diminished when Francis became pope.

"While Viganò was not explicitly fired, he very clearly was 'replaced' and he has long been known as a fierce opponent of Pope Francis," Bretzke said.

That said, the letter calls for a detailed response from the pope, Thavis said.

"I know of no other instance in modern times where a (former) high-ranking church officials has publicly called on the pope to resign," Thavis said.

Viganò wrote that too many people have been "deeply scandalized by the abominable and sacrilegious behavior of the former Archbishop of Washington, Theodore McCarrick; by the grave, disconcerting and sinful conduct of Pope Francis" and by many pastors who remained silent.

"Pope Francis must be the first to set a good example to cardinals and bishops who covered up McCarrick's abuses and resign along with all of them," Viganò wrote.

Published 8:39 p.m. UTC Aug 26, 2018
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 26 Aug 2018, 12:21 pm

Former Top Vatican Official Calls on Pope Francis to Resign Amid Allegations He Knew of U.S. Sexual Abuse
_campaign=General&utm_medium=web_push&utm_source=Push_Notification
In an 11-page letter, Archbishop Carlo Maria Vigano said he had told Francis in 2013 that U.S. Cardinal Theodore McCarrick had faced extensive accusations

Reuters SendSend me email alerts
Aug 26, 2018 1:27 Pm
Pope Francis visits the Knock Shrine in Knock, Ireland August 26, 2018Vatican Media/Handout via REUTERS
Pope Francis, ahead of Ireland visit, breaks silence after horrific sexual abuse reports
Pope Francis, visiting Ireland, vows to end 'scourge' of clerical sexual abuse

A former top Vatican official accused Pope Francis of having known of allegations of sex abuse by a prominent U.S. cardinal for five years before accepting his resignation last month and he called on the pontiff to resign.

In an 11-page letter given to conservative Roman Catholic media outlets during the Pope's visit to Ireland, Archbishop Carlo Maria Vigano said he had told Francis in 2013 that Cardinal Theodore McCarrick had faced extensive accusations of sexually abusing lower-ranking seminarians and priests.

Vatican officials declined immediate comment on the letter on Sunday.

McCarrick became the first Cardinal in living memory to resign his position in the Church leadership after a review concluded that claims he had sexually abused a 16-year-old boy were credible.

He was one of the highest-ranking church officials accused of sex abuse in a scandal that has rocked the 1.2 billion-member faith since reports of priests abusing children and bishops covering up for them were first reported by the Boston Globe in 2002.

Since then, patterns of widespread abuse of children have been reported across the United States and Europe, in Chile and Australia, undercutting the Church's moral authority and taking a toll on its membership and coffers.

Vigano said in the letter reported by the conservative U.S. National Catholic Register that he had told Francis of allegations against McCarrick in June 2013 shortly after his election as Pope by his fellow cardinals.

"He knew from at least June 23, 2013, that McCarrick was a serial predator," Vigano, who served as the Vatican's ambassador to the United States at the time.

"Pope Francis must be the first to set a good example for cardinals and bishops who covered up McCarrick's abuses and resign along with all of them."

Vigano's letter railed against "homosexual networks present in the Church" -- the word "homosexual" appears 18 times, while the word "child" appears only twice, in both cases in the titles of Church documents Vigano sites.

Francis vowed on Saturday to end the sexual exploitation of children by clergy during a highly-charged visit to once deeply Catholic Ireland and, according to victims, said the corruption and cover-up of abuse amounted to human excrement.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 24 Aug 2018, 6:23 pm

Pope Francis admits failure of Catholic Church to address sexual abuse of children
https://www.patriotnewsalerts.com/pope-church-sexual-abuse/?utm_source=dc&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=dc-1
August 21, 2018 by Ben Baird
Pope Francis admits failure of Catholic Church to address sexual abuse of children
praszkiewicz / Shutterstock
Following the publication of a Pennsylvania grand jury report detailing the abuse of more than 1,000 child abuse victims at the hands of 300 Catholic clergymen, Pope Francis apologized for “the heart-wrenching pain of these victims, which cries out to heaven, was long ignored, kept quiet or silenced.”

“We showed no care for the little ones; we abandoned them,” Francis wrote.

Left behind
The pope’s harsh and condemnatory press release was published a week after the Pennsylvania grand jury report and years after episcopal leadership assured Americans that they had a solid grip on the child abuse crisis. Francis’s remarks also came after a statement from the Vatican, authored by Greg Burke, the director of the Holy See Press Office, who called the abuses “criminal and morally reprehensible.”

While previous appeals from the pope addressing child sexual abuse have been limited to certain bishops or countries, Francis’s personal letter was addressed to “the people of God,” or the worldwide Catholic community. He quoted a Gospel passage that reads: “If one member suffers, all suffer together.”

For many of the world’s 1.2 billion practicing Catholics, their leader’s words ring especially hollow after systemic pedophilia was first revealed within the Church 16 years ago. Where was Francis’s outraged response before the Pennsylvania court’s findings?

Even now, the cover-up continues. After pleas from the church, the grand jury’s findings were partially redacted to protect the identities of some of the perpetrators.

David Gibson, the head of the Fordham University Center for Religion and Culture and a well-known Catholic polemicist, explained: “The dioceses in Pennsylvania did not want to publicly list all of those who had allegations … there was no push by the church to do it.”

Gibson believes that the age of the allegations — most of which occurred before the 2000s — has served as an excuse for the church to remain silent. Before the grand jury report, only a very small minority of churches and diocese identified their offenders.

The pope’s blind spot
For his part, at least Francis was careful to use the pronoun “we” in his public letter, taking much-deserved responsibility for how the abuses have been handled.

The Holy See could have been describing his own role in the cover-up when he wrote: “With shame and repentance, we acknowledge as an ecclesial community that we were not where we should have been, that we did not act in a timely manner, realizing the magnitude and the gravity of the damage done to so many lives. We showed no care for the little ones; we abandoned them.”

When the victims of a serial pedophile priest in Chilé accused Bishop Juan Barros Madrid of covering up and defending their abuser, Francis responded by calling the accusations “slander” and demanding “proof.” Only after feeling intense pressure from the advocates of child abuse survivors did the Vatican send their top investigator to Chilé.

“[T]he fight against pedophilia is not a priority for Francis,” said Emiliano Fittipaldi, the author of a book called “Lust” which details the rampant sex abuse in the Vatican. His disparaging remarks came after Francis granted a leave of absence to Cardinal George Pell, the highest ranking Catholic priest to be formally charged with sex abuse crimes.

Let down by the Papacy
Many of Francis’s supporters were hopeful when, nine months after he became the pope, he created a commission to examine child sex abuse among the clergy. However, two abuse survivors that were openly critical of the church were either forced out or resigned from the group, and Francis declined to act on the commission’s recommendations to create a tribunal to punish bishops who covered up abuses after resistance from the Vatican.

Therefore, some Catholics may have trouble believing their pope’s promise on Monday, when he wrote: “It is essential that we, as a Church, be able to acknowledge and condemn, with sorrow and shame, the atrocities perpetrated by consecrated persons, clerics, and all those entrusted with the mission of watching over and caring for those most vulnerable.”

Francis, like the rest of the church that he oversees, has a long way to go if he wants to convince Catholics around the world that he is serious about holding the clergy accountable for the most vile of crimes. And it shouldn’t take a grand jury report to galvanize the Vatican to take action.

Do you agree the Pope and Catholic church need to do more to address rampant sexual abuse of children?
Yes
No
Their response is almost as horrendous and sickening as the brutal crimes that the church is covering up.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 22 Aug 2018, 9:58 am

Pope Francis, Ahead of Ireland Visit, Breaks Silence After Horrific Sexual Abuse Reports
The Vatican expressed 'shame and sorrow' on Thursday over revelations that Roman Catholic priests in Pennsylvania sexually abused about 1,000 people ovhttps://www.haaretz.com/us-news/pope-francis-breaks-silence-after-horrific-sexual-abuse-reports-1.6391745er seven decades

Reuters   SendSend me email alerts
Aug 21, 2018 1:24 PM 
Pope Francis looks on during an ecumenical meeting and a prayer for peace in Yerevan's Republic Square on June 25, 2016. Alexander Nemenov, AFP
Pope slams Trump on immigration: 'Populism isn't the solution'
Polish priest set for sainthood criticized for anti-Semitism
Pope Francis, facing simultaneous clergy sexual abuse crises in several countries, on Monday wrote an unprecedented letter to all the world's Catholics promising that no effort will be spared to prevent abuse and its cover up.

The heartfelt letter, addressed to "the people of God," also responded to a recent grand jury report in the U.S. state of Pennsylvania. He said that while most cases in the report "belong to the past," it was clear that abuse "was long ignored, kept quiet or silenced".

Irish abuse survivors await Pope's arrival with scepticism

Pope Francis travels to Ireland this week for the first papal visit in almost 40 years and since a series of clerical sex abuse scandals rocked the church's standing in a once staunchly Roman Catholic country.

There have been a series of reports into allegations of abuse by priests and members of religious orders. Here are some details of their findings:

* OCTOBER 2005:

- A 270-page report into the diocese of Ferns in County Wexford - the first official inquiry into the activities of abusive priests - detailed the Church's handling of 100 allegations against 21 priests dating back to the mid-1960s. Among the allegations were accusations of rape.

- The Ferns probe found that for 20 years the bishop in charge of the rural diocese did not expel priests against whom abuse allegations were made, but simply transferred them to a different post or diocese temporarily.

* MAY 2009:

- The Commission to Inquire into Child Abuse issued a five-volume report which found that priests abused children between the 1930s and the 1970s in Catholic-run institutions. The harrowing report, which took nine years to complete, said orphanages and industrial schools in 20th century Ireland were places of fear, neglect and endemic sexual abuse.

The Commission, chaired by a High Court judge, blasted successive generations of priests, nuns and Christian Brothers - a Catholic religious order - for beating, starving and, in some cases raping, children.

The Commission interviewed 1,090 men and women who were housed in 216 institutions including children's homes, hospitals and schools. They told of children scavenging for food from waste bins. Youngsters were flogged, scalded and held under water, they said.

* NOVEMBER 2009:

- The Murphy report, another judge-led commission of inquiry that began in 2006, reported on widespread child abuse by priests in the Dublin archdiocese between 1975 and 2004 that the Church in Ireland had "obsessively" concealed.

All archbishops in charge at that time were aware of some complaints and the archdiocese was preoccupied with protecting the reputation of the Church over and above protecting children's welfare, the report said. It said the Church was "obsessively" concerned with secrecy and operated a policy of "don't ask, don't tell" about abuse.

The report, designed to show how the Church and state responded to charges of abusing children, said a representative sample of 46 priests against whom complaints were levelled made it "abundantly clear" that abuse was widespread.

* JULY 2011:

- The report into the handling of sex abuse claims in the diocese of Cloyne in County Cork showed that senior-ranking clergy were still trying to cover up abuse allegations almost until the present day, a decade after it introduced rules to protect minors, and that the Vatican was complicit in the cover-up.

Then Irish Prime Minister Enda Kenny accused the Holy See of obstructing investigations into sexual abuse by priests and the Irish parliament passed a motion deploring its role in undermining child protection frameworks. The Vatican responded by recalling its ambassador to Ireland.

* FEBRUARY 2013

- An official report compiled by an inter-departmental government committee into Ireland's notorious Magdalene Laundries found that 10,000 women and girls, some as young as nine, were put through an uncompromising regime of unpaid work from the foundation of the Irish state in 1922 until 1996.

The report found that many of the women - some of whom were subjected to the harsh discipline of the institutions for simply becoming pregnant outside wedlock - were sent there by the Irish state. Kenny apologised on behalf of the state, calling it a "national shame" and promised compensation for survivors.

* JUNE 2014

- Following the discovery of an unmarked grave with the remains of hundreds of babies on the grounds of a former so-called "mother-and-baby home", the Irish government ordered an investigation into the treatment of children at the church homes for unmarried mothers, including accusations of forced adoptions and unusually high mortality rates among children housed there.

In an interim report three years later, investigators said significant quantities of human remains, ranging from 35-week-old foetuses to 3-year-olds, had been excavated from underground chambers at the site. Research by a local historian has shown that there were 796 recorded deaths of children at the County Galway home with no indication of their burial places.

Sexual abuse in the U.S.

The Vatican expressed "shame and sorrow" last Thursday over revelations that Roman Catholic priests in Pennsylvania sexually abused about 1,000 people over seven decades, vowing to hold abusers and those who protected them accountable.

In a long statement that broke the Vatican's silence over a damning U.S. grand jury report that has shaken the American Church, spokesman Greg Burke said the Holy See was taking the report "with great seriousness".

He stressed the "need to comply" with civil law, including mandatory reporting of abuse against minors and said Pope Francis understands how "these crimes can shake the faith and spirit of believers" and that the pontiff wanted to "root out this tragic horror".

The grand jury on Tuesday released the findings of the largest-ever investigation of sex abuse in the U.S. Catholic Church, finding that 301 priests in the state had sexually abused minors over the past 70 years. It contained graphic examples of children being groomed and sexually abused by priests.

"The abuses described in the report are criminal and morally reprehensible. Those acts were betrayals of trust that robbed survivors of their dignity and their faith," Burke said.

"The Church must learn hard lessons from its past, and there should be accountability for both abusers and those who permitted abuse to occur," he said.

His statement came hours after U.S. bishops called for a Vatican-led probe backed by lay investigators into allegations of sexual abuse by former Washington Cardinal Theodore McCarrick, who resigned last month.. The Vatican did not directly address their request.

Pope Francis accepted McCarrick's resignation in July after American church officials said allegations that he sexually abused a 16-year-old boy almost 50 years ago were credible and substantiated.

McCarrick was possibly the first cardinal to resign since French theologian Louis Billot, who according to the National Catholic Reporter, a US newspaper, left over a disagreement with Pope Pius XI in 1927.

"The overarching goal in all of this is stronger protections against predators in the Church and anyone who would conceal them, protections that will hold bishops to the highest standards of transparency and accountability," Cardinal Daniel DiNardo, president of the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops, said in a statement.

The bishops said they would create a new way to report accusations of sexual abuse by clergy members and for claims to be investigated without interference from bishops overseeing priests accused of sex abuse. They said it would involve more church members who were not clergy but had expertise in law enforcement or psychology.

Nick Ingala, a spokesman for Voice of the Faithful, a group formed to promote parishioners' voices after the abuse scandal surfaced, said it was heartening that bishops wanted to set up an independent review process but he expressed skepticism that it would be successful.

"I don't know how they are going to work that out," Ingala said in a telephone interview. "I'm always hesitant to give 100 percent credence to any plan the bishops put forth based upon experiences in the past."

The Pennsylvania grand jury report was the latest revelation in a scandal that erupted onto the global stage in 2002, when the Boston Globe newspaper reported that for decades, priests had sexually assaulted minors while church leaders covered up their crimes.

Similar reports have emerged in Europe, Australia and Chile, prompting lawsuits and investigations, sending dioceses into bankruptcy and undercutting the moral authority of the leadership of the Catholic Church, which has some 1.2 billion members around the world.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

POPE FRANCIS St. Malachy's Prophecy - Francis says: “I’m a Roman” Empty PUTIN slams POPE FRANIS "He's not a man of God"

Post  Admin Wed 11 Jul 2018, 4:09 pm

Putin slams Pope Francis, “he’s not a man of God”
https://newsgru.com/putin-slams-pope-francis-hes-not-man-god/
Russian President Vladimir Putin has slammed Pope Francis for pushing political ideology instead of running the whole church.

Putin warned Pope Francis, saying that the leader‘is not a man of God.”

“Pope Francis is using his platform to push a dangerous far-left political ideology on vulnerable people around the world, people who trust him because of his position,” Russian chief executive said.

“If you look at what he (the Pope) says it’s clear that he is not a man of God. At least not the Christian God. Not the God of the Bible,” President Putin addresses the crowd at the Naval Cathedral of St. Nicholas in Kronstadt.

“He dreams of a world government and a global communist system of repression,” the fiery leader added.

Photo via Politico Europe

“As we have seen before in communist states, this system is not compatible with Christianity.”

In the past years, the Pontiff has become increasingly active in pushing the globalist agenda and far-left talking points upon the masses.

Pope Francis even called for a global central bank and financial authority, and more recently he said “Americans need to be ruled by a world government as soon as possible for their own good.”

The Catholic leader was also reported on referring the China’s “one child policy” for Western nations, as well as telling a congregation in Rome that having a personal relationship with Jesus is “dangerous and harmful.”

Putin is a practicing Christian, he is not a Roman Catholic, and the pope is not his leader.

Based on recent statements of the leader, Putin does not even consider Pope Francis to be Christian.

The Russian leader is rarely openly critical of foreign leaders, instead preferring to use diplomacy to win people over to his side. However notorious globalists including George Soros, Jacob Rothschild and Bill Gates have received tongue lashings before, and now Pope Francis has joined their company
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

POPE FRANCIS St. Malachy's Prophecy - Francis says: “I’m a Roman” Empty POPE FRANCIS AT MASS: ‘JESUS IS METAPHORICAL, NOT LITERAL’

Post  Admin Thu 23 Nov 2017, 12:00 am

http://www.dailyrethink.com/pope-francis-at-mass-jesus-is-metaphorical-not-literal/
POPE FRANCIS AT MASS: ‘JESUS IS METAPHORICAL, NOT LITERAL’
HomeCONSPIRACIESPope Francis At Mass: ‘Jesus Is Metaphorical, Not Literal’
 Pope Francis At Mass: ‘Jesus Is Metaphorical, Not Literal’
Pope Francis At Mass: ‘Jesus Is Metaphorical, Not Literal’
November 19, 2017 0 CONSPIRACIES

Pope Francis’s latest controversial statement – that “Jesus is metaphorical, not literal” – has pushed the Catholic Church to the verge of open mutiny, with multiple Vatican cardinals going on the record declaring Pope Francis is the false prophet foretold in holy scripture and prophecy.

The statement made by Pope Francis during Holy Mass in the Vatican on Sunday is the latest in a long line of unconventional statements uttered by the pontiff since he ascended the highest office in the Catholic Church, becoming the first jesuit pope in history.

Since assuming the papacy in 2013, Pope Francis has operated as a mouthpiece of the globalist movement, taking every opportunity to push the New World Order agenda. A short list of Francis’s most controversial statements include:

Pope Francis went where no other Christian, let alone Pope, had ever gone before, accusing Jesus of “debasing himself up to the point of totally annihilating himself”, and “turning into Satan.”

Hardcore Francis apologists claim the quote was taken out of context, but when the passage is read in it’s entirety it is clear that Francis meant exactly what he said.

Making matters worse, Pope Francis later doubled down, spreading Satanic doctrine further, when he said that Jesus Christ “made himself the devil, the serpent, for us,” according to L’Osservatore Romano, the daily newspaper of the Vatican.

PREACHING THAT RELATIONSHIPS WITH JESUS ARE ‘HARMFUL’

The heretical statement by Pope Francis comes after he broke with centuries of Christian tradition earlier this year, telling a crowd of 33,000 Catholics in Rome that “a personal, direct, immediate relationship with Jesus Christ” must be avoided at all costs.

“Having a personal relationship with Jesus is dangerous and very harmful,” the pope said during the June 25 speech.

The unconventional teachings of Pope Francis have caused Vatican Cardinals and senior priests to turn their back on the pontiff and refuse to pledge obedience to him.

OPENLY CALLING FOR ‘ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT’

In July this year Pope Francis told the Italian newspaper La Repubblicathat the United States of America has “a distorted vision of the world” and Americans must be ruled by a world government, as soon as possible, “for their own good.”

The week before he also called for “a one world government” and “political authority”, arguing that the creation of the one world government is needed to combat major issues such as “climate change.”

Speaking with Ecuador’s El Universonewspaper, the Pope said that the United Nations doesnt have enough power and must be granted full governmental control “for the good of humanity.”

France’s Marine Le Pen described Pope Francis as a “globalist bulldog“. Vladimir Putin argued that Francis’s unconventional teachings disqualified the Pope from calling himself a man of God. Francis’s own Cardinals are in open revolt against him, telling anybody who will listen that he was installed in unusual circumstances, with the assistance of globalist powerbrokers like George Soros.

Pope Francis’s anti-Christian teachings are forcing Christians around the world to confront the difficult question – is he the false prophet that will precede the antichrist foretold in holy scripture?

Source: yournewswire.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 02 Oct 2017, 9:59 pm

When the Pope is now entering mosques and praying towards Mecca, is it official that the world has lost its mind?
DEC 02, 2014by JEWS NEWSin DIASPORA
http://shoebat.com/2014/11/29/pope-francis-appeases-religion-antichrist-enters-mosque-pays-toward-mecca-islamic-call-prayer/
Pope Francis entered the Blue Mosque in Istanbul Turkey, where he took off his shoes, and bowed toward Mecca and made his prayer, as he stood next to Istanbul’s Grand Mufti Rahmi Yaran. I did a whole video on this:
One report states:

Francis took off his shoes as he entered the huge mosque, before bowing his head in prayer for several minutes, facing Mecca and standing next to Istanbul’s Grand Mufti Rahmi Yaran, in what a Vatican spokesman described as a joint “moment of silent adoration” of God.

Pope Francis praying in mosque

What is amazing is that this happened in Turkey’s capital Istanbul; how did this city become Muslim? It was conquered! By who? By Muslims! The Hagia Sophia, the holy church of Christendom and the Eastern Orthodox Church, was violently seized in 1453 by the Ottoman empire, whose soldiers stripped it of all its holy icons and its Crosses, and the sultan, Mehmet II, had an imam make the very same prayer to which Pope Francis prayed to. What shame! I do not understand how the Pope could be acting like this, when his predecessors in the Middle Ages and in the wonderful Renaissance era fought with Islam in much harsher times than now!

GET THE HELL OUT: Fed up Sweden to deport up to 80,000 Muslims who claim to be refugees

Pope Gregory VII, ignited by his mourning for the persecuted Christians of the eastern church, felt himself behooved to begin a crusade against the Muslim powers and to finally extinguish this principality of Satan which had so tormented the saints. In 1074, he wrote:

We hereby inform you that the bearer of this letter, on his recent return from across the sea [from Palestine], came to Rome to visit us. He repeated what we had heard from many others, that a pagan race had overcome the Christians and with horrible cruelty had devastated everything almost to the walls of Constantinople, and were now governing the conquered lands with tyrannical violence, and that they had slain many thousands of Christians as if they were but sheep. If we love God and wish to be recognized as Christians, we should be filled with grief at the misfortune of this great empire [the Greek] and the murder of so many Christians. But simply to grieve is not our whole duty. The example of our Redeemer and the bond of fraternal love demand that we should lay down our lives to liberate them. “Because he has laid down his life for us: and we ought to lay down our lives for the brethren,” [1 John 3:16]. Know, therefore, that we are trusting in the mercy of God and in the power of his might and that we are striving in all possible ways and making preparations to render aid to the Christian empire [the Greek] as quickly as possible. Therefore we beseech you by the faith in which you are united through Christ in the adoption of the sons of God, and by the authority of St. Peter, prince of apostles, we admonish you that you be moved to proper compassion by the wounds and blood of your brethren and the danger of the aforesaid empire and that, for the sake of Christ, you undertake the difficult task of bearing aid to your brethren [the Greeks]. Send messengers to us at once inform us of what God may inspire you to do in this matter. (Gregory VII: Call for a “Crusade”, This text is part of the Internet Medieval Source Book, found in the Fordham University website)

Pope Pius XII was silent on criticizing Hitler, but that is because he was stealthily rescuing Jews from destruction, but even in this situation he did not appease the Nazi ideology.

Why is there so much corruption in the Catholic Church? Look at all the sodomites who are inside the Vatican and that will answer your question! These appeasers disobey the words of their own pope, Pope Pius V, who said that sodomite priests are to be put to death:

So that the contagion of such a grave offense may not advance with greater audacity by taking advantage of impunity, which is the greatest incitement to sin, and so as to more severely punish the clerics who are guilty of this nefarious crime and who are not frightened by the death of their souls, we determine that they should be handed over to the severity of the secular authority, which enforces civil law.

Therefore, wishing to pursue with greater rigor than we have exerted since the beginning of our pontificate, we establish that any priest or member of the clergy, either secular or regular, who commits such an execrable crime, by force of the present law be deprived of every clerical privilege, of every post, dignity and ecclesiastical benefit, and having been degraded by an ecclesiastical judge, let him be immediately delivered to the secular authority to be put to death, as mandated by law as the fitting punishment for laymen who have sunk into this abyss.

There is a very dangerous homosexual supporting ring deeply entrenched in the Vatican, which is helping enable it when it conducts mass with such a depraved heretic.

I have myself experienced, to some measure, this homosexual supporting ring in the Catholic Church, in a conversation I had with one priest and Catholic canon law judge, named Robert L. Kincl (also known as Fr. Bob Kincl), who was ordained in Rome. Kincl had befriended us as a fan of Shoebat.com acting as conservative, yet referred to homosexual fondling as permissible in the conversation. Having been shocked at his remarks, I told Kincl:

How can you, as a priest, be so liberal toward such a sick evil as two men fondling each other, or as two men having a “relationship” just as long as they are not going with other men. It is evil and it is reprobate.

I also told him:

It is not tolerable for you, as both a priest and a canon law judge, to be permissive to somebody having a homosexual relationship just as long as they are not being promiscuous with other men. It is deplorable, and in the words of St. Paul, “worthy of death” (Romans 1:32).

Kincl defended his position and responded with a rejection of the Old Testament and a twisting of St. Paul’s condemnation of homosexuality in Romans, stating

We do not follow the Hebrew Scriptures. We follow Jesus Christ who never mentioned gay relationships. When St. Paul mentioned such a relationship he was referring to the promiscuousness of the Romans using sodomy.

Shoebat.com decided to investigate Kincl and found that he has a dark past. In 1993, Kincl worked as a Commander in charge of clergy at the U.S. Navy, and while he was in the service he defended another chaplain confirmed to be guilty of child molestation, named Robert Hrdlicka.

The investigation revealed that Robert L. Kincl had even written the authorities, not to charge the pedophile who molested the young boys, but urged them to send him back to serve as a chaplain:

Catholic chaplain Lt. Robert Hrdlicka pleaded guilty to molesting boys in 1993. Before his sentencing, six other Catholic Navy chaplains and the church’s archbishop for the military services urged authorities to send Lt. Hrdlicka to a church-run treatment center.

“It is my fervent hope and prayer that he will be able to return to the active ministry as soon as possible,” wrote then-Cmdr. Robert L. Kincl.
Instead, Lt. Hrdlicka went to prison.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 16 May 2017, 2:16 pm

POPE FRANCIS St. Malachy's Prophecy - Francis says: “I’m a Roman” Babylon__woman  POPE FRANCIS St. Malachy's Prophecy - Francis says: “I’m a Roman” Euro-woman_riding_beast   POPE FRANCIS St. Malachy's Prophecy - Francis says: “I’m a Roman” Eubeastjune252016

THE JESUIT POPE
Pope has a SHOCKING plan for 2017 (R$E)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COuo6gVMRm8

WHAT IS HE DOING 60TH ANNIVERSARY OF EU 
illuminati playing out before our very eyes NWO

ISAIAH 17:12  Woe to the multitude of many people, which make a noise like the noise of the seas; and to the rushing of nations, that make a rushing like the rushing of mighty waters!

LUKE 21:25 25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 04 Mar 2017, 10:18 pm

https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/84226/pope-francis-tears-historys-ancient-walls-islam-opinion/?utm_source=Breaking+Israel+News&utm_campaign=7aaa6b6e27-BIN_oped_3_17&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_b6d3627f72-7aaa6b6e27-83546481&mc_cid=7aaa6b6e27&mc_eid=8dcaf513ae#bIvYyU4Z5TR2RYhp.97
Pope Francis Tears at History’s Ancient Walls Against Islam
By Raymond Ibrahim February 27, 2017 , 9:00 am
Pope Francis continues to argue for two interrelated points that, while seemingly humane, compromise Western nations and expose their citizens to danger.

He reiterated his first point earlier this month when he said, “I appeal not to create walls but to build bridges.” Francis has made this appeal frequently, both figuratively (when imploring Western nations not to close their doors against more incoming Muslim migrants) and literally (for instance by characterizing Donald Trump’s proposal to build a U.S.-Mexico wall as “not Christian”).

Francis reiterated his second point a few days ago when he said, “Muslim terrorism does not exist.” His logic is that, because there are Christians who engage in criminal and violent activities—and yet no one blames Christianity for their behavior—so too should Islam not be blamed when Muslims engage in criminal and violent activities.

In this, the Catholic pope appears unable or unwilling to make the pivotal distinction between violence committed in accordance with Islamic teachings, and violence committed in contradiction of Christian teachings.

image: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/BIN-OpEd-Experts-300x2501.png

But there’s another relevant and often overlooked irony: every morning Francis wakes up in the Vatican and looks out his window he sees a very large and concrete reminder that gives the lie to both his argument against walls and his argument in defense of Islam. I speak of the great walls surrounding Vatican City, more specifically the Leonine Walls.

Context: A couple of years after Islamic prophet Muhammad died in 632, his followers erupted out of Arabia and conquered surrounding non-Muslim lands in the name of Islam. In a few decades, they had annexed two-thirds of what was in the 7th century Christendom. They took all of the Middle East, North Africa, and Spain, until they were finally stopped at Tours in central France (732). By the late 9thcentury, jihadi incursions had transformed the Mediterranean Sea into a Muslim lake; the major islands—Sicily, Crete, Rhodes, Malta, Cyprus—were conquered, and the European coast was habitually raided for booty and slaves.

According to the most authoritative and contemporary Muslim chroniclers—al-Waqidi, al-Baladhuri, al-Tabari, al-Maqrizi, etc.—all this was done because Islam commands Muslims to subjugate and humiliate non-Muslims.

It was in this context that, in 846, Muslim fleets from North Africa landed near Rome. Unable to breach the walls of the Eternal City, they sacked and despoiled the surrounding countryside, including—to the consternation of Christendom—the venerated and centuries-old basilicas of St. Peter and St. Paul. The Muslim invaders desecrated the tombs of the revered apostles and stripped them of all their treasures. Pope Leo IV (847-855) responded by building large walls and fortifications along the right bank of the Tiber to protect the sacred sites from further Muslim raids. Completed by 852, the walls were in places 40 feet high and 12 feet thick.

image: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/useful_banner_manager_banners/445-BIN-Subscribe-MiddleEast-600WIDE.jpg

Further anticipating the crusades against Islam by over two centuries—and thus showing how they were a long time coming—Pope Leo decreed that any Christian who died fighting Muslim invaders would enter heaven. After him and for the same reasons, Pope John VIII offered remission of sins for those who died fighting Islamic invaders. Such was the existential and ongoing danger Muslims caused for Christian Europe—more than two centuries before Pope Urban’s call for the First Crusade in 1095.

Today, many Muslims, not just of the ISIS-variety, continue to boast that Islam will conquer Rome, the only of five apostolic sees—the other four being Antioch, Alexandria, Jerusalem, and Constantinople—never to have been subjugated by jihad. Similarly, Muslims all throughout Europe continue exhibiting the same hostility and contempt for all things and persons non-Islamic, whether by going on church vandalizing sprees and breaking crosses, or by raping “infidel” women as theirs by right.
In short, Pope Leo’s walls prove Pope Francis wrong on both counts: yes, walls are sometimes necessary to preserve civilization; and yes, Islam does promote violence and intolerance for the other—far more than any other religion. This fact is easily discerned by examining the past and present words and deeds of Muslims, all of which evince a remarkable and unwavering continuity of hostility against “infidels.”

Perhaps most ironic of all, had it not been for Pope Leo’s walls—and so many other Christian walls, such as Constantinople’s, which kept Islam out of Europe for centuries, and Vienna’s, which stopped a full-blown jihad as recent as 1683—there might not be a pope today to pontificate about how terrible walls are and how misunderstood Islam is. And when Francis accuses those who build walls of not being Christian, as he did of Trump, he essentially accuses men like Pope Leo IV—who did so much to protect and preserve Christendom at a time when Islam was swallowing up the world—of being no Christians at all.

Reprinted with author’s permission from Raymond Ibrahim
Read more at https://raymondibrahim.com/2017/02/24/pope-francis-tears-historys-ancient-walls-islam/#dhsb7yqDyIRHRkc7.99
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 21 Feb 2017, 8:58 pm

http://www.prophecynewswatch.com/article.cfm?recent_news_id=1034
Pope Francis Continues Push For One World Religion
Is Pope Francis a globalist?
Pope Francis Continues Push For One World Religion
image: http://www.prophecynewswatch.com/images/recent/popejan192016.jpg
News Image BY MICHAEL SNYDER/END OF THE AMERICAN DREAM FEBRUARY 21, 2017
Share this article:

When I first started seeing headlines this week that claimed that Pope Francis said that "Muslim terrorism does not exist", I thought that it couldn't possibly be true.

After all, who could possibly deny that Islamic radicals are engaged in terrorism? Within the last 30 days, there have been 127 Islamic terror attacks in a total of 25 different countries.

And in 2016 global terror attacks set an all-time record high and were up 25 percent from the year before.

Unfortunately, there are many world leaders that are so politically correct and that are so married to the idea that Islam is good that they cannot admit to themselves that radical Islamic terror is being fueled by radical Islamic beliefs.

And in the case of Pope Francis, he is exceedingly careful never to say anything negative about Islam because it would greatly hinder his efforts to bring all of the major religions of the planet closer together.

Ever since the very beginning of his papacy, Pope Francis has been pushing for global unity in religious matters, global unity in economic matters and global unity in political matters.

The following timeline of events comes from one of my previous articles...

-----

May 2016: Pope Francis welcomed one of the top Sunni clerics in the world to the Vatican, and he reportedly told the cleric that "our meeting is the message".

And mainstream news outlets all over the planet clearly understood what was being communicated. For example, the Daily Mail article about this meeting was entitled "Pope embraces grand imam at historic Vatican meeting in a bid to bring the Catholic and Muslim churches together".

January 2016: The Vatican releases an extremely disturbing video in which Pope Francis declared that all of the major world religions are "seeking God or meeting God in different ways" and that ultimately "we are all children of God".

The video also featured leaders from various major religions, and they are shown declaring fidelity to their particular gods.

First, we see a female Buddhist cleric tell us "I have confidence in the Buddha", and that is followed by a Jewish rabbi declaring "I believe in God".

As the video goes on, a Catholic priest announces "I believe in Jesus Christ", and last of all an Islamic leader boldly declares "I believe in God, Allah".

November 2015: Pope Francis declared that fundamentalism, even Christian fundamentalism, is a "sickness" during remarks in which he stressed the similarity of the major religions.

September 2015: Pope Francis traveled to New York City to deliver a speech that kicked off a conference during which the United Nations unveiled a "new universal agenda" for humanity.

September 2015: During a stop at St. Patrick's Cathedral, Pope Francis stressed the unity between Christianity and Islam. These words were directly spoken by him...

I would like to express two sentiments for my Muslim brothers and sisters: Firstly, my greetings as they celebrate the feast of sacrifice. I would have wished my greeting to be warmer. My sentiments of closeness, my sentiments of closeness in the face of tragedy. The tragedy that they suffered in Mecca.

In this moment, I give assurances of my prayers. I unite myself with you all. A prayer to almighty god, all merciful.

July 2015: During a trip to Ecuador, Pope Francis spoke of the need for "a new economic and ecological world order" in which the wealth of the planet is "shared by everyone".

July 2015: Pope Francis denounced global capitalism and refers to its excesses as the "dung of the devil".

June 2015: Pope Francis called for "a new global political authority" that would have the resources necessary "to deal with the world's economic problems and injustices".

October 2014: Pope Francis publicly embraced the theory of evolution by making statements such as these...

-"When we read about Creation in Genesis, we run the risk of imagining God was a magician, with a magic wand able to do everything. But that is not so."

-"The Big Bang, which today we hold to be the origin of the world, does not contradict the intervention of the divine creator but, rather, requires it."

-"Evolution in nature is not inconsistent with the notion of creation, because evolution requires the creation of beings that evolve."

By fully embracing the theory of evolution, Pope Francis has aligned himself with the leftist social engineers that are seeking to merge humanity into a socialist new world order, and he has aligned himself against "fundamentalists" that believe that there is one true God that created the heavens and the earth.
image: http://www.prophecynewswatch.com/images/ads/TFP_freedvd.jpg

June 2014: For the first time in the history of Catholicism, Pope Francis authorized "Islamic prayers and readings from the Quran" at the Vatican. In ancient times, this would have been considered blasphemy, but today nobody really even notices when something like this happens.

March 2013:

During his very first ecumenical meeting as Pope, Francis made it very clear that he believes that Christians and Muslims both "worship the one God"...

I then greet and cordially thank you all, dear friends belonging to other religious traditions; first of all the Muslims, who worship the one God, living and merciful, and call upon Him in prayer, and all of you. I really appreciate your presence: in it I see a tangible sign of the will to grow in mutual esteem and cooperation for the common good of humanity.

The Catholic Church is aware of the importance of promoting friendship and respect between men and women of different religious traditions - I wish to repeat this: promoting friendship and respect between men and women of different religious traditions - it also attests the valuable work that the Pontifical Council for interreligious dialogue performs.

The evidence very clearly shows that Pope Francis is a globalist, and the globalists are absolutely convinced that this planet could be transformed into some sort of great progressive utopia if they could just get humanity to unite.

But when they are finally able to achieve their goal, it won't be a utopia at all. Instead, it will bring about the greatest tyranny that humanity has ever experienced under the rule of the Antichrist.

Whenever you deny the truth, you open yourself up for deception.

And everyone out there that chooses to believe that Islam has nothing to do with terrorism and that all religions are equally valid paths to the same God is opening the door wide to great deception.

In this day and age, it is imperative that we all learn how to think for ourselves and to boldly speak the truth - even if that means disagreeing with the Pope himself.

Read more at http://www.prophecynewswatch.com/article.cfm?recent_news_id=1034#ESszJhBAQ201VZbb.99
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 19 Feb 2017, 10:01 pm

Roman Catholic Group Requests ‘Pope Francis’ Refer to Mary as ‘Co-Redemptrix With Jesus’
By Heather Clark on February 15, 2017156 Comments
4849 22 Share5 12 48
Photo Credit: Lloyd Baltazar
The International Marian Association has requested that the leader of Roman Catholicism, Jorge Bergoglio, also known as Pope Francis, refer to Mary as “co-redemptrix with Jesus the redeemer” during the 100th year anniversary of the purported apparitions of Mary in Fatima, Portugal.

The Theological Commission of the Marian Association, which is comprised of 30 supportive entities, including Vatican Secretariat of State Florian Kolfhaus, Andrew Apostoli of the Eternal Word Television Network (EWTN), Elias Mary of the Our Lady of Guadalupe Sanctuary in Wisconsin, and Michael O’Neill and Christopher Padgett of the Mariological Society of America, recently released a 10-page document outlining why Mary is deserving of the title.

It states that Mary passed on her sinless nature—given to her by God at conception—to Jesus, that He might redeem the world from sin. Through her willing human participation in the Father’s divine means of saving wicked men, the Commission contends, she is the “New Eve” just as Jesus is the “New Adam.”

“Mary, the ‘full of grace’ (Lk. 1:28) was providentially prepared by the Father through her Immaculate Conception to participate with the Son in the crushing of the head of Satan and redeeming humanity from sin, and to pass on to her divine Son an immaculate human nature like her own in order to accomplish the mission of redemption,” the document asserts.

“Within the rich tradition of the Church the patristic concept of Mary as the ‘New Eve’ who uniquely worked with Jesus, the ‘New Adam,’ to restore the life of grace to the human family contains within itself the doctrine of Mary’s unique participation with Jesus in the redemption,” it states. “Declared ‘Mother of the Church’ by Pope Bl. Paul VI, Mary ‘cooperated in initiating God’s kingdom’ and thus manifested her motherly co-redemption for the Church.”

The Commission clarifies, however, that the title of co-redemptrix does not set Mary as equal with Christ, as it believes such a concept would be heresy.
“The philosophical and theological meaning of ‘participation’ includes the understanding of an inferior being ‘taking part in’ (partem capere) the perfections or qualities of a superior being,” it outlines. “Thus, Mary’s participation in the redemption of Christ in no way diminishes His perfect divine redemption, but rather in a human feminine and maternal expression, partakes in its divine power and efficacy.”
Connect with Christian News
The Marian Association therefore requests that “Pope Francis would kindly grant public recognition and honor to the role of the Blessed Virgin Mary as ‘co-redemptrix with Jesus the redeemer'” during the Fatima observance in May. It says that the recognition would provide a means for humanity to consider how God used men as a vessel as He carried out His purposes in the plan of salvation.

“We believe that a public acknowledgement of Mary’s true and continuous role with Jesus in the saving work of redemption would justly celebrate the role of humanity in God’s saving plan; foster greater devotion to the mother of God; and lead to the release of historic graces through an even more powerful exercise of our lady’s maternal roles of intercession for the Church and for all humanity today,” it writes.

Gendron
While the Association says that title would point the eyes of the people to the cross of Christ, some beg to differ. Mike Gendron of Proclaiming the Gospel Ministries in Plano, Texas told Christian News Network that the Roman Catholic religion often attributes many of Christ’s characteristics to Mary.
“They teach that both were conceived without sin and lived sinless lives, and both are our advocates. They proclaim that Jesus is the source of grace, Mary is the channel of all grace; Jesus is the Mediator, Mary is the Mediatrix; Jesus ascended into glory, Mary’s body was assumed into glory; Jesus is the King of Heaven, Mary is the Queen of Heaven; Jesus is the Prince of peace, and Mary is the Queen of peace,” he explained.
Gendron said that these doctrines are unbiblical. Further considering Mary now as co-redemptrix, he opined, rather takes God’s rightful glory and gives part of it to man.

“Nowhere in Scripture is Mary referred to as co-redeemer or co-mediatrix,” he declared. “It was the Lord Jesus, not Mary, who gave His life as a ransom for many (Mark 10:45). It was Jesus, not Mary, who redeemed those who were once slaves to sin and purchased their freedom so that they are no longer in bondage to sin. Jesus gave Himself to redeem us from all wickedness and to purify for himself a people that are his very own (Titus 2:14).”

“For anyone to refer to Mary as co-redemptrix not only violates the truth of God’s Word, it also dishonors the Lord Jesus Christ and robs Him of the glory, honor and praise that He alone deserves,” Gendron stated.

Pope John Paul II referred to Mary as co-redemptrix on several occasions, but some worried that it would impede the ecumenical unity that Catholics were seeking with Christians.

“There is great spiritual danger for Catholics when they look to Mary and not Jesus,” Gendron said. “Paul warned, ‘But I am afraid that just as Eve was deceived by the serpent’s cunning, your minds may somehow be led astray from your sincere and pure devotion to Christ (2 Corinthians 11:3).’ I pray that Catholics will heed the exhortation from the book of Hebrews: ‘Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy set before Him endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God (Hebrews 12:2).'”
http://christiannews.net/2017/02/15/roman-catholic-group-requests-pope-francis-refer-to-mary-as-co-redemptrix-with-jesus/
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 18 Feb 2017, 1:47 pm

Pope Francis Declares Himself The Anti Christ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7b0zEcYpNY&t=61s
In a shocking interview, Pope Francis likened Jesus Christ to ISIS and said Muslim migrants must breed with Europeans to counter “declining birth rates.”

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 16 Feb 2017, 3:43 pm

This is HOUR long I haven't watch myself Worth examining maybe listen while surfing the net and not needing to concentrate on other things.

Book Of Daniel Reveals The Anti-Christ by Mark Woodman
Who Is The Anti-Christ? - Mark Woodman - God's Final Call Series

Final Warning 100 Percent Proof Pope Francis Is Antichrist 666 Mark of the Beast

​https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DcXL0YwXDI

Providence
Published on 10 Aug 2016
SUBSCRIBE 14K
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 14 Feb 2017, 2:26 am

Pope wants One Religion

He never mentioned Jesus only once to say Jesus Life ended in failure on the cross. Blasphemy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAaoIoFqtkA

Pope's Video Fulfills Prophecy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsF2q-8ez08

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 11 Feb 2017, 2:04 pm

Pope Francis to Develop Interfaith Program at Hebrew University
“That the wise man may hear, and increase in learning, and the man of understanding may attain unto wise counsels.” (Proverbs 1:5)
By JNS February 10, 2017 , 8:00 am
“That the wise man may hear, and increase in learning, and the man of understanding may attain unto wise counsels.” Proverbs 1:5 (The Israel Bible™)

image: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/pope-wave.jpg
Pope Francis (Wikimedia Commons)
Pope Francis met with officials from the Hebrew University of Jerusalem to develop and plan an interfaith educational program seeking to promote civic opportunity and dialogue among youths from the Middle East and around the world.

According to organizers, the initiative will be an international conference hosted by the Vatican’s Pontifical Scholas Occurentes program and Hebrew University’s Truman Research Institute next summer, and will “bring together youth, educators and academics to Jerusalem under the banner of ‘The Culture of Encounter Through Education.’”

International scholars and organizations dealing with social issues, as well as researchers from around the world, are expected to join the participants at Hebrew University “to discuss the promotion of peace and a better future, and the role of academia in social action.”

image: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/useful_banner_manager_banners/491-PlantTree-RootSource-NoMonth-600WIDE.jpg

Help fulfill prophecy in Israel!
“Religion can bring us together and teach us to create the bonds of friendship. With the intuition of Scholas and the intelligence and history of the Hebrew University, I am sure that this will produce great changes in the world,” Pope Francis said.

Hebrew University President Prof. Menahem Ben-Sasson said, “The Hebrew University and its Truman Institute are excited to work with Pope Francis and Scholas to foster encounters between young people, academia, and the real world, towards progress and peace. This project is aimed at building a better future for the world.”
Read more at https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/83417/pope-francis-develop-interfaith-program-hebrew-university/#eAllRPJm2FePIl6e.99
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 04 Feb 2017, 9:07 pm

DISGRACEFUL: Pope Francis could have chosen Syrian Christian refugees to take into the Vatican, but he only chose Muslims
Apparently, there were Christians among the Muslim migrants at the Moria refugee camp on the Greek island of Lesbos
where the Pope and Ecumenical Patriarch Bartholomew, leader of the world’s Orthodox Christians visited.

But this Pope decided that only Muslims were worthy of rescuing.
http://www.barenakedislam.com/2016/04/16/dhimmi-pope-francis-brings-12-syrian-muslim-invaders-into-the-vatican/

VIDEO 1.53 MINS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y98p0jGMDkM
Pope Francis was greeted by emotional people, who begged him for help, when he visited Moria refugee camp on the Greek island of Lesbos on Saturday (April 16).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RosRA9bKzc4
THEY WERE MUSLIM FAMILES
I read that 2 of the families which were found to be Christian were left behind to go to Turkey.

Savvas Once a Catholic
The truth needs to be told, and the people warned, before it is for ever too late! The pope and his religion, the RCC, through the centuries has deceived millions and millions of people in brain-washing them to believe that he is a Christian, and that His religion is a Christian religion, and that the people that follow them are Christians. The truth is that the pope is not a born-again Christian, his man-made religion is not Christian, and the people that follow them are not Christians! They may be Christians in name, but not according to the teachings of Christ and the Apostles of the New Testament! That is why the apostle Paul (apostle, not priest, there is no priesthood in the N.T.) exhorts us to examine our faith, in order to make sure it is the right Faith, the saving Faith of the Word of God, and not a false faith according to the traditions of men, coming from the teachings and commandments of men, which can never save anyone!
Any one who will spend a little time to read the New Testament which is the Gospel of Christ and the foundations of our Christian Faith, will clearly see that the difference between the Apostolic Christianity, and the RC Christianity (in name only), are like day and night! This is a very serious matter because it has to do with our eternal future of heaven or hell!
For more details about the RCC, and what God says about her, calling her "the great whore", and "THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH", "With whom the kings (leaders) of the earth have committed fornication..", and how she will become the One world religion of the Antichrist, which God will destroy, read Revelation chapters 16, 17, and 18!
Any one who wants to become a true Bible-believing Christian, can. God's only plan of salvation is very simple! To become a true saved or born-again Christian, as the scriptures clearly teach, one must believe in Christ and His Gospel, repent to God for his/her sins, and as we read in the gospel of John 1:12, receive Christ as his/her personal Savior! savvas c.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 25 Jan 2017, 8:15 pm

http://www.truthandaction.org/pope-says-dont-believe-god-go-heaven/2/
The Pope Says You Don’t Have to Believe in God to go to Heaven
With all of the controversy that surrounds Pope Francis, there’s a growing weight in the minds of Christians and Catholics that he’s not the man many of them thought him to be.
And if the things he said before Congress today haven’t convinced you of this truth, his comments made during an interview with the founder of La Republica should be enough to sway your conscience. Apparently non-believers will be forgiven by God if they follow their conscience.
While responding to a list of questions asked by Eugino Scalfari, the Pope made some comments that basically justified sinful behavior. Robert Mickens, the Vatican correspondent is still trying to claim the Pope is a conservative.

In comments likely to enhance his progressive reputation, Pope Francis has written a long, open letter to the founder of La Repubblica newspaper, Eugenio Scalfari, stating that non-believers would be forgiven by God if they followed their consciences.

Responding to a list of questions published in the paper by Mr Scalfari, who is not a Roman Catholic, Francis wrote: “You ask me if the God of the Christians forgives those who don’t believe and who don’t seek the faith. I start by saying – and this is the fundamental thing – that God’s mercy has no limits if you go to him with a sincere and contrite heart. The issue for those who do not believe in God is to obey their conscience.

“Sin, even for those who have no faith, exists when people disobey their conscience.”

Robert Mickens, the Vatican correspondent for the Catholic journal The Tablet, said the pontiff’s comments were further evidence of his attempts to shake off the Catholic Church’s fusty image, reinforced by his extremely conservative predecessor Benedict XVI. “Francis is a still a conservative,” said Mr Mickens. “But what this is all about is him seeking to have a more meaningful dialogue with the world.”

A more meaningful dialogue with the world, or with progressives? Mickens answers that question in his defense of Pope Francis. He might have some fanatics fooled, but hopefully when his trip to America is finished, people will start to see through that “holy” fog.

Source: independent.co.uk

VIDEO THE MANNING REPORT.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSB25hxBAi0

The Pope Francis Oath - The Jesuit Oath - End Times Oath to Destroy Christianity - Pagan Roots?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDskGjfamV8

WARNING: Pope Francis Calls For One World Religion! Calling Jesus A 'Failure'? BLASPHEMY!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAaoIoFqtkA

SHOCKER! Pope Calls Jesus and the Bible a LIE!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMAPNYZg2ug

POPE says Personal Relationship with Jesus VERY DANGEROUS & HARMFUL - Must Share!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzOknuZ1d5w&t=21s

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 22 Jan 2017, 9:13 pm

https://unitedwithisrael.org/pope-francis-strengthens-palestinian-refusal-to-end-hostilities-with-israel/?utm_source=pushengage&utm_medium=push_notification&utm_campaign=pushengage
Pope Francis Strengthens Palestinian Refusal to End Hostilities with Israel
During his four years as Pope, Francis has continually put significant barriers in the way of peace between Israelis and Palestinians, and instead strengthened Abbas’s refusal to negotiate with the Jewish State.

By: Giulio Meotti, The Gatestone Institute

Palestinian Authority (PA) head Mahmoud Abbas’ activities in Rome began on January 14, with the formal opening of the Palestinian Embassy to the Vatican.

The “Palestinian president,” now in the 12th year of his four-year term, then met with Pope Francis for the third time since the start of his papacy four years ago. The high-profile get-together took place in the middle of the Palestinian attempt to bypass peace talks with Israel and to internationalize the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.

A few weeks ago, the UN Security Council (UNSV), in Resolution 2334, condemned Israel for its “settlements” – failing to mention any wrongdoing, such as countless Palestinian stabbings and car-rammings of Israeli civilians – and the Obama Administration, which had planned and orchestrated the UN ambush, refused, for the first time in 40 years, to veto the anti-Israel resolution, thereby ensuring it would pass.

This week, on January 15, 2017, the “Palestinian question” dominated the French “peace conference” in Paris. By opening the Palestinian embassy during this critical time of intensified anti-Israel animosity, was the Pope justifying the Palestinian-Arab attempt to isolate the Jewish State and to impose on it unacceptable conditions of surrender through international pressure?

A Long List of Anti-Israel Actions
Unfortunately, Pope Francis’s papacy has been marked by a long list of anti-Israel gestures that did not advance the cause of peace, which the Pope claims to champion.

When the Pope visited Israel in 2014, he was photographed praying at Israel’s security barrier, which had been created simply to stop the wave of Palestinian suicide bombing attacks against Israeli civilians. The Pope stood before graffiti that compared Palestinians with Jews under the Nazis. “Bethlehem looks like the Warsaw Ghetto,” the graffiti read. If it does, it only looks that way because, since the once Christian-majority city Bethlehem was transferred to total Palestinian Authority control in 1995, most of its beleaguered Christians have fled, due to Muslim persecution.

Sadly, Francis’s homily, delivered in Bethlehem, did not contain the language of peace; just admonition of Israel: “Are we like Mary and Joseph, who welcomed Jesus and cared for him with the love of a father and mother? Or are we like Herod, who wanted to eliminate him?” Was Pope Francis, as analyst Caroline Glick wrote, likening the Israelis to Herod, when it is the Palestinians who, like Herod, want to eliminate the Jews?

The Pope also met with Palestinian “refugees,” as if the 1948 war were the source of conflict between the two peoples, instead of centuries of Muslims having displaced Christians and other non-Muslims from Persia, the Christian Byzantine Empire, North Africa, Southern Spain, and most of Eastern Europe.

Pope Francis then accepted an invitation to visit — along with Muhammad Ahmad Hussein, the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem — the Temple Mount, Judaism’s most sacred site also the third holiest site in Islam, after Mecca and Medina. But this is the same Palestinian Mufti who justifies terrorism against the Israelis by saying, among other inflammatory declarations, that “the Hour of Resurrection will not come until you fight the Jews.”

Does it Hurt to Say Israel?
A year before his visit in the region, Pope Francis, greeting the Catholic faithful at the General Audience in Rome, said:

“I ask you to pray for the peace in the Middle East: in Syria, in Iraq, in Egypt, in Lebanon and in the Holy Land, where the Prince of Peace is born”.

Was it so difficult for the head of the Catholic Church to say the word “Israel,” instead of the sanitized “Holy Land”?

Previously, when he visited the shrine of St. Francis in Assisi, the Pope said:

“Let us listen to the cry of all those who are weeping, who are suffering and who are dying because of violence, terrorism or war, in the Holy Land, so dear to Saint Francis, in Syria, throughout the Middle East and everywhere in the world.”

Again, the Pope refused to mention any Israeli Jews among the victims of terrorism.

In the days before the launch of a devastating “Third Intifada” against the Israeli civilians, the Pope called Mahmoud Abbas an “angel of peace”. Really? An angel of peace? According to Rabbi Shmuely Boteach, “Abbas spent his life murdering Jews,” by financing the Munich terror attack in 1972, by inciting against Jews and by glorifying Palestinian terrorists. The Pope, in short is praising a corrupt supporter of terrorists, a torturer who has abolished any democratic process in the Palestinian-administered territories.

In May 2015, on “Naqba Day” (“Catastrophe Day”) — commemorating the day of Israel’s birth, when five Arab countries launched a war against Israel to wipe it out in its cradle, but lost the war — Pope Francis gave the Palestinians another symbolic victory by signing the treaty which formally recognized a “State of Palestine.”

During these four years, Pope Francis has continually put significant barriers in the way of peace between Israelis and Palestinians — a peace based on dialogue, mutual respect and the end of conflict. Instead, this supposed man of peace has strengthened Abbas’s refusal to negotiate with the Jews — the Christians’ “elder brothers,” as Pope John Paul II bravely called them — and to end hostilities with them. If this is his view of Caritas, what a tragic shame.

Giulio Meotti, Cultural Editor for Il Foglio, is an Italian journalist and author
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 19 Jan 2017, 7:39 pm

Pope Francis Strengthens Palestinian Refusal to End Hostilities with Israel
by Giulio Meotti
January 19, 2017 at 5:30 am
https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/9798/pope-francis-palestinians-israel

© 2017 Gatestone Institute. All rights reserved. The articles printed here do not necessarily reflect the views of the Editors or of Gatestone Institute. No part of the Gatestone website or any of its contents may be reproduced, copied or modified, without the prior written consent of Gatestone Institute.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 18 Jan 2017, 10:14 am

End-of-Days Alliance of Ishmael and Esau Appears in Pope and Abbas’s Vatican Meeting
Does Pope and Abbas Meeting Fulfill End of Days Prophecy of Ishmael and Esau’s Alliance?
By Dr. Rivkah Lambert Adler January 17, 2017 , 10:30 am
“For, lo, Thine enemies are in an uproar; and they that hate Thee have lifted up the head.” Psalms 83:3 (The Israel Bible™)

image: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/abbas-pope-1.jpg

Pope Francis embraces PA President Mahmoud Abbas at their meeting in Rome, January 14, 2016. (Screenshot)
This past Saturday, Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas met with Pope Francis in Rome, indicating that one of the surest signs of the End of Days – an alliance between Ishmael and Esau – is nearer than ever.

According to a medieval Jewish Bible commentary known as the Yalkut Shimoni, an alliance between Ishmael (Arabs) and Esau (often identified with the descendents of Romans) precedes the final redemption. One of the items on Abbas’ agenda during the meeting was to open an embassy of the so-called “State of Palestine” in Rome, further linking this generation’s representatives of the Biblical Ishmael with the Biblical Esau – a move which could have serious consequences for Israel.

“During the End of Days, Ishmael and Esau will join forces to seek the destruction of the Jewish people,” Rabbi Yechiel Weitzman explains in his book The Ishmaelite Exile, which contains a commentary on the Yalkut Shimoni.

At the conclusion of their meeting, Abbas made a statement indicating that the Pope supports the international community applying pressure on Israel to withdraw to the pre-1967 borders, saying, “We are very grateful about the role that the Holy See has played for a just and lasting peace in the Holy Land, and for having opened an embassy of Palestine in the Vatican for the first time.”

image: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/useful_banner_manager_banners/433-BIN-Subscribe-BiblicalProphecy-600WIDE.jpg

Prolific author and End of Days scholar Rabbi Pinchas Winston spoke to Breaking Israel News about whether Biblical prophecy is being fulfilled with the close political relationship between the PA and the Vatican.

image: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/pinchas-winston-300x250-150x150.jpg

Rabbi Pinchas WInston (Courtesy)
“The problem with prophecy is that we have a difficult time recognizing it for what it is until after it has passed. For example, the Vilna Gaon predicted back in the 1700s that, at the End-of-Days, the Mixed Multitude among the Jewish people would work tirelessly, and secretly, to join the forces of Esau and Ishmael together against the Jewish people. He predicted this before a modern Jewish state was close to existing!

“Yet, here we are, watching the descendants of Esau and Ishmael join forces against the State of Israel, pushing for a two-state solution that can only be bad for Israelis, and with the blessing of many liberal Jews in Israel and in the Diaspora. Many believe, and hope, that this is just history running its ‘natural’ course. They do not want to see themselves living in ‘Biblical’ times. Those who know the sources and can recognize the signs know otherwise.”

The destinies of Ishmael and Esau have been linked as far back as the Book of Genesis when Esau married the daughter of Ishmael.

So Esau went unto Ishmael, and took unto the wives that he had Mahalath the daughter of Ishmael Avraham’s son, the sister of Nebaioth, to be his wife. Genesis 28:9

Rabbi Weitzman concluded his introduction to the End of Days alliance with good news. “At the very outset of their history, Ishmael and Esau forged a bond through marriage. And so it shall be at the End of Days. This alliance between them will bring history to its culmination in the redemption.”

Enjoy this article? Get BIN updates directly to your inbox.

Read more at https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/82177/end-days-alliance-ishmael-esau-appears-pope-abbas-vatican-meeting/#IRdfsKGHjhtA5cyD.99
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 16 Jan 2017, 9:46 pm

https://unitedwithisrael.org/abbas-tells-pope-jerusalem-is-capital-of-palestine/?utm_source=pushengage&utm_medium=push_notification&utm_campaign=pushengage
Abbas Tells Pope Jerusalem is ‘Capital of Palestine’
While the Vatican stressed the holiness of Jerusalem to “believers of all three Abrahamic religions,” Abbas referred to it as “the capital of Palestine.”

Palestinian Authority (PA) head Mahmoud Abbas met on Saturday with Pope Francis at the Vatican, where he inaugurated the Palestinian embassy to the Holy See.

It was their third meeting. The Vatican stressed the sanctity of Jerusalem to Jews, Christians and Muslims.

Abbas said during the 23-minute meeting that he had only heard through news reports of the proposal by President-elect Donald Trump to move the US embassy to Jerusalem.

The Palestinians strongly oppose the embassy move, claiming it would kill any hopes for negotiating an Israeli-Palestinian peace agreement and rile the region by undercutting Muslim claims to the holy city.

“We hope that this news is not true, because it is not encouraging and will disrupt and hinder the peace process,” he said.

In its communiqué after the meeting with Abbas, the Holy See did not refer to Jerusalem by name, but said that during the talks, “emphasis was placed on the importance of safeguarding the sanctity of the holy places for believers of all three of the Abrahamic religions.”

Abbas referred to Jerusalem as “the capital of the State of Palestine,” adding that he and Francis “reaffirmed the importance of the city for the three monotheistic religions and our support for Jerusalem being an open city.”

Freedom of Worship Under Israeli Sovereignty
In fact, under Jordanian control of the Old City from 1948 to 1967, Israeli-Arab Muslims were denied access to the Islamic sites of Al-Aqsa Mosque and the Dome of the Rock. Similarly, while Christians were granted access to their holy sites, the number of pilgrims authorized to enter the Old City and Bethlehem during Christmas and Easter was restricted.

Moreover, property restrictions forbidding Christians from purchasing land in Jerusalem were imposed on the Christian residents, while institutions of faith were compelled to abide by strict state controls. Religious Christian schools were required to teach Arabic and forced to be closed during Islamic holy days.

Jews were banned completely from the Jordanian-controlled sites, most notably from the Kotel (Western Wall) and other Jewish holy sites, such as the Jewish cemetery on the Mount of Olives. Several synagogues were desecrated and razed to the ground.

Since 1967, when the IDF liberated the Old City of Jerusalem, members of all faiths have enjoyed access to their places of worship.

During the meeting, Abbas – who continues to deny the Jewish connection to Jerusalem – presented Francis with gifts recalling Christianity’s birthplace in the Holy Land, including a stone from the Church of the Holy Sepulcher in Jerusalem and documentation about the ongoing restoration of the Church of the Nativity in Bethlehem.

According to the Vatican’s communiqué, the meeting then “turned to the peace process in the Middle East, and hope was expressed that direct negotiations between the parties will be resumed to bring an end to the violence that causes unacceptable suffering to civilian populations and to find a just and lasting solution.”

After the meeting, Abbas formally inaugurated the new Palestinian embassy across the street from one of the main gates of Vatican City. He pulled back a curtain revealing a plaque and extended the Palestinian flag from a flagpole outside a window. The small embassy, located in the same building as the embassies of Peru, Ecuador and Burkina Faso, comes after recent accords in which the Vatican formally recognized the “State of Palestine.”

“This embassy is a place of pride for us and we hope all of the countries of the world will recognize the state of Palestine, because this recognition will bring us closer to the peace process,” he said.

Jerusalem and its Centrality to Judaism
Jerusalem is the holiest city in Judaism, where the two Holy Temples stood. The Holy City has been the spiritual center of the Jewish people since the 10th century BCE.

By contrast, Jerusalem is the third-holiest in Islam – after Mecca and Medina – and only since about a century after the death of the prophet Mohammed, who had never visited Jerusalem.

Palestinians deny the Jewish Temples ever existed and that Judaism has any connection to the Jews, despite overwhelming archaeological and historical evidence.

By: AP and United with Israel Staff
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next