World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 30 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 30 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» NO MORE SEA
Senators Beseech Obama Not to Turn Against Israel at UN EmptyYesterday at 10:33 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
Senators Beseech Obama Not to Turn Against Israel at UN EmptyYesterday at 6:13 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
Senators Beseech Obama Not to Turn Against Israel at UN EmptyYesterday at 5:09 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
Senators Beseech Obama Not to Turn Against Israel at UN EmptyYesterday at 5:07 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
Senators Beseech Obama Not to Turn Against Israel at UN EmptyYesterday at 4:52 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
Senators Beseech Obama Not to Turn Against Israel at UN EmptyYesterday at 4:42 pm by Admin

» Minister Smotrich-PM Netanyahu Show your strength
Senators Beseech Obama Not to Turn Against Israel at UN EmptyYesterday at 4:29 pm by Admin

» Israel War UPDATE
Senators Beseech Obama Not to Turn Against Israel at UN EmptyYesterday at 4:27 pm by Admin

» AISH Honest Reporting
Senators Beseech Obama Not to Turn Against Israel at UN EmptyYesterday at 4:20 pm by Admin

» Biden Bless/Abortions with cross sign
Senators Beseech Obama Not to Turn Against Israel at UN EmptyYesterday at 2:02 pm by Admin

» Israel 365 News
Senators Beseech Obama Not to Turn Against Israel at UN EmptyYesterday at 2:01 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
Senators Beseech Obama Not to Turn Against Israel at UN EmptyYesterday at 1:51 pm by Admin

» AISH
Senators Beseech Obama Not to Turn Against Israel at UN EmptyYesterday at 1:49 pm by Admin

» Haggadah Passover
Senators Beseech Obama Not to Turn Against Israel at UN EmptySat 27 Apr 2024, 10:45 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
Senators Beseech Obama Not to Turn Against Israel at UN EmptySat 27 Apr 2024, 9:12 pm by Admin

» The Great Tragedy - Greg Laurie Devotion
Senators Beseech Obama Not to Turn Against Israel at UN EmptySat 27 Apr 2024, 8:27 pm by Admin

» BooK of Revelation Various
Senators Beseech Obama Not to Turn Against Israel at UN EmptySat 27 Apr 2024, 5:00 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
Senators Beseech Obama Not to Turn Against Israel at UN EmptyFri 26 Apr 2024, 11:46 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
Senators Beseech Obama Not to Turn Against Israel at UN EmptyFri 26 Apr 2024, 11:43 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
Senators Beseech Obama Not to Turn Against Israel at UN EmptyFri 26 Apr 2024, 10:51 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Senators Beseech Obama Not to Turn Against Israel at UN

Go down

Senators Beseech Obama Not to Turn Against Israel at UN Empty Senators Beseech Obama Not to Turn Against Israel at UN

Post  Admin Sat 24 Sep 2016, 7:10 pm

Senators Beseech Obama Not to Turn Against Israel at UN
By JNS September 22, 2016 , 10:30 am
Read more at http://www.breakingisraelnews.com/76075/senators-beseech-obama-not-turn-israel-un/#EmKDlu64KA0PA1ZW.99
“... ‘If ye be come peaceably unto me to help me, my heart shall be knit unto you; but if ye be come to betray me to mine adversaries, seeing there is no wrong in my hands, the God of our fathers look thereon, and give judgment.’” (I Chronicles 12:18)
“And David went out to meet them, and answered and said unto them: ‘If ye be come peaceably unto me to help me, my heart shall be knit unto you; but if ye be come to betray me to mine adversaries, seeing there is no wrong in my hands, the God of our fathers look thereon, and give judgment.’” I Chronicles 12:18 (The Israel Bible™)

image: http://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/obama-ban.jpg
President of United State Barack Obama and Secretary-General of the United Nations Ban Ki-Moon. (
A bipartisan group of 88 U.S. senators sent a letter to President Barack Obama on Monday urging him to veto any anti-Israel resolutions regarding the Israeli-Palestinian conflict brought in front of the United Nations Security Council before his term ends.

The pro-Israel lobby group, the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC), initiated and sponsored the letter with leading efforts by Sens. Michael Rounds (R-S.D.) and Kristen Gillibrand (D-N.Y.).

Hours after the statement was released, Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) said he supported the “spirit” of the letter but did not sign it because he rejects the idea that a “two-state solution” is the “only” resolution.

The 11 others who did not sign the bipartisan letter are: Harry Reid (D-Nev.), Jim Inhofe (R-Okla.), Dick Durbin (D-Ill.), Tom Carper (D-Del.), Bernie Sanders (D-Vt.), Bob Corker (R-Tenn.), Marco Rubio (R-Fla.), Rand Paul (R-Ky.), Tom Cotton (R-Ariz.), Ben Sasse (R-Neb.) and Patrick Leahy (D-Vt.).

image: http://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/useful_banner_manager_banners/279-Store-IHM-600WIDE.jpg

The letter states, “We urge you to continue longstanding U.S. policy and make it clear that you will veto any one-sided UNSC resolution that may be offered in the coming months. Any such resolution, whether focused on settlements or other final status issues, will ultimately make it more difficult for Israelis and Palestinians to resolve the conflict.”

The senators also wrote the only way to resolve the Israeli-Palestinian conflict is through direct negotiations leading to a two-state solution.

On Tuesday, in his final address to the United Nations, Obama told the General Assembly that Israel “cannot permanently occupy and settle Palestinian land.”

In March, a Wall Street Journal report said that Obama was considering using the UN to force through a last-ditch peace resolution which favors the Palestinian cause before he leaves office.
Read more at http://www.breakingisraelnews.com/76075/senators-beseech-obama-not-turn-israel-un/#EmKDlu64KA0PA1ZW.99
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down