World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 37 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 37 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» Israel War UPDATE
Regular updates FIRES ISRAEL EMERGENCY DECLARED Plz pray EmptyYesterday at 11:53 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
Regular updates FIRES ISRAEL EMERGENCY DECLARED Plz pray EmptyYesterday at 11:46 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
Regular updates FIRES ISRAEL EMERGENCY DECLARED Plz pray EmptyYesterday at 11:43 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
Regular updates FIRES ISRAEL EMERGENCY DECLARED Plz pray EmptyYesterday at 11:31 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
Regular updates FIRES ISRAEL EMERGENCY DECLARED Plz pray EmptyYesterday at 11:02 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
Regular updates FIRES ISRAEL EMERGENCY DECLARED Plz pray EmptyYesterday at 10:51 pm by Admin

» FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES
Regular updates FIRES ISRAEL EMERGENCY DECLARED Plz pray EmptyYesterday at 10:31 pm by Admin

» AISH
Regular updates FIRES ISRAEL EMERGENCY DECLARED Plz pray EmptyYesterday at 10:28 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
Regular updates FIRES ISRAEL EMERGENCY DECLARED Plz pray EmptyYesterday at 8:33 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
Regular updates FIRES ISRAEL EMERGENCY DECLARED Plz pray EmptyYesterday at 8:28 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
Regular updates FIRES ISRAEL EMERGENCY DECLARED Plz pray EmptyYesterday at 7:28 pm by Admin

» Celebrate the Feast of Moshiach
Regular updates FIRES ISRAEL EMERGENCY DECLARED Plz pray EmptyYesterday at 7:04 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
Regular updates FIRES ISRAEL EMERGENCY DECLARED Plz pray EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 11:23 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
Regular updates FIRES ISRAEL EMERGENCY DECLARED Plz pray EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 11:19 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
Regular updates FIRES ISRAEL EMERGENCY DECLARED Plz pray EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 11:09 pm by Admin

» SOROS Funds pro-terroist groups support of Hamas
Regular updates FIRES ISRAEL EMERGENCY DECLARED Plz pray EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 10:57 pm by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
Regular updates FIRES ISRAEL EMERGENCY DECLARED Plz pray EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 10:31 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
Regular updates FIRES ISRAEL EMERGENCY DECLARED Plz pray EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 10:13 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
Regular updates FIRES ISRAEL EMERGENCY DECLARED Plz pray EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 10:00 pm by Admin

» Israel 365 News
Regular updates FIRES ISRAEL EMERGENCY DECLARED Plz pray EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 10:40 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Regular updates FIRES ISRAEL EMERGENCY DECLARED Plz pray

Go down

Regular updates FIRES ISRAEL EMERGENCY DECLARED Plz pray Empty Re: Regular updates FIRES ISRAEL EMERGENCY DECLARED Plz pray

Post  Admin Thu 01 Dec 2016, 11:08 pm

Israel’s Fires Spark Christian Zionist Desire to Aid the Holy Land
By Tsivya Fox November 30, 2016 , 9:30 am
“And I will bless them that bless thee, and him that curseth thee will I curse; and in thee shall all the families of the earth be blessed.” Genesis 12:3 (The Israel Bible™)
image: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/beit-meir.jpg
The community of Beit Meir was heavily damaged by the forest fires. (Israel365)
Following this past week’s wildfire devastation throughout Israel, some of which were set by terror arsonists, many Jewish organizations are reporting record donations to help rebuild the Holy Land. Perhaps lesser known but equally impressive is the immediate outpouring of love and generosity from Christian Zionists around the world.

image: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/beit-meir.png)
A home damaged by the fire, November 2016. (Israel365)
Breaking Israel News and Israel365, two leading websites with strong connections to Christian evangelicals, joined forces and immediately asked their readers for help during this crisis. “Our readers love Israel and the Jewish people,” said Rabbi Tuly Weisz, publisher of Breaking Israel News and founder of Israel365. “As followers of God’s Bible, they were drawn to donate to rebuilding the lives and the land which have been so tragically decimated.”

On the first day of the appeal, tens of thousands of dollars came pouring in along with blessings from hundreds of donors even in countries as far-flung and unexpected as Turkey, Japan, and India. “The outpouring of love and help from Bible-reading Christians around the world reflects their love for God’s people and God’s land,” shared Rabbi Weisz. “We immediately began distributing these donations to people whose homes have been burned.”

Israeli officials estimate that the fires have damaged approximately 2,000 homes, totally destroyed 569 homes and burned nearly 32,000 acres of forest and urban land, making this one of the largest fire disasters in Israel’s history.

image: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Fire9-Weisz-Ranaan-Shlomo-Schreibman.jpg
From left, Rabbi Weisz, Yoram Ranaan, and Shlomo Schreibman in Beir Meir (Israel365)
Rabbi Weisz and staff went Monday to see the destruction in Beit Meir, a neighborhood about 10 minutes outside of Jerusalem. “The stories from this tragedy are both heart-wrenching and miraculous,” said Rabbi Weisz. “Seeing homes burned to the ground and knowing that people have lost their lives’ possessions is very painful. Yet, nobody was killed.”

Walking through Beit Meir, Rabbi Weisz was visibly moved as he spoke with the artist Yoram Raanan, whose studio was burned to the ground. Raanan explained that he had arrived exactly 40 years ago to Israel with nothing and today, once again, he is back to nothing as potential millions of dollars of his original paintings were lost in the fire.

“We were devastated to see the ruins of Yoram Raanan’s art studio,” shared Rabbi Weisz. “The stench of the embers in Beit Meir was overwhelming and we had to wear face masks to protect us from the asbestos in the air.”

Hearing Raanan’s story, Rabbi Weisz immediately wrote a check from the donations to the artist, explaining that Christians and Jews from around the world have sent their prayers and blessings to him and all who have suffered through these fires.

image: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/useful_banner_manager_banners/465-IsraelSetonFire-600WIDE.jpg

Raanan emotionally replied with tears in his eyes, “I have always been the one to give charity, I have never had to take it.” He then expressed his deepest gratitude to all who have given so generously of their love, prayers and resources.

Weisz then spoke with Elimelech Halperin. The roof of the Halperin family home collapsed from the fires, leveling the entire upper floor and leaving a pile of burnt rubble where his sister was living with her two young children. “She and the children lost everything,” explained Halperin to Rabbi Weisz as they stood next to the burned and destroyed stairwell which lead to the upper floor. Rabbi Weisz immediately arranged for the family to be taken shopping to replenish their wardrobe and any other pressing needs of the family.

image: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Fire10-burned-stairwell-and-prayer.jpg
The burned stairwell and intact prayer at the Halperin house in Beit Meir. (Israel365)
On the wall next to the blackened staircase of the Halperin home hangs intact a handwritten Hebrew morning supplication prayer that this sister had previously placed there which states in part, “Guardian of Israel, guard the remnant of Israel, and let not Israel perish…Our Father, our King, be gracious to us and answer us, though we have no worthy deeds; act with us in charity and loving-kindness and save us.”

Rabbi Weisz shared some of the blessings received with donations from around the world.
Florence Ho from Sydney, Australia wrote, “I pray for The Lord to bring healing and restoration to the many who are affected by the fire. I pray and ask The Lord to send His Host and angels to destroy the work of the enemy and its platform for terror.”

Sandra Sheets from Douglasville, Georgia, USA wrote, “‘Be not afraid, only believe’, thankful there has been no loss of life. Arise and build!”
Selvim Enoch from Karnataka, India wrote, “I pray to God to start pouring rain on Israel to stop permanently these arson attacks and shame them further. As I believe God will hear my prayer and answer surely, blessings to Israel.”
“Clearly, God acted with charity and so do thousands of people around the world,” Rabbi Weisz continued. “I speak for the recipients of their goodwill who are extremely moved by the generosity and assistance they have received in their hour of need. These contributions have already made a difference and built bridges between the Jewish people in the Land of Israel and Christians and Jews worldwide.”
Read more at https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/79356/israels-fires-spark-christian-zionist-desire-aid-holy-land/#sf5oJzXyEgoaDpW1.99

Israel365 Enlists Christians Worldwide, Raises $40,000 for Fire Victims
By Andrew Friedman December 1, 2016 , 8:30 am
“But who am I, and what is my people, that we should be able to offer so willingly after this sort? for all things come of Thee, and of Thine own have we given Thee.” I Chronicles 29:14 (The Israel Bible™)

image: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/shopping-big.jpg

From left, Donna Jollay, the three Halperin siblings, and Rabbi Tuly Weisz at the Beit Shemesh shopping mall (Israel365)
When brush fires swept Israel last week, Donna Jollay knew she had to act. As a religious Christian with a long history of supporting Israel and Israeli charities, she says the sight of Israelis losing their homes and possessions meant she had to move, and move quickly.

“For many years, I’ve run my own ‘BDS’ program – I spend time here every year, and I donate as much as I can to Israeli organizations. I boycott, divest and sanction anyone and everything that opposes Israel,” the 57-year-old American told Tazpit Press Service (TPS). “So this was an opportunity to help people in need and also to connect with some of the very people who personify my beliefs. In that way, it was a win-win situation, for everyone involved.”

As the fires destroyed nearly 2000 homes in Haifa, Nataf, Beit Meir and Neve Tzuf, and drove people from their homes in several more locales, Jollay instinctively reached out to several of the organizations she’s long supported, and encouraged friends to do the same. On Wednesday, she took part in a shopping spree to help families who lost homes and property begin the process of rebuilding their lives.

The effort, spearheaded by the Bet Shemesh-based Israel365 organization, raised $40,000 in donations in just three days from 450 individual Christian donors.

Rabbi Tuly Weisz, co-founder of Israel365, a website and project that serves as a platform connecting Jewish and Christians in their common religious affiliation to the Land of Israel, said the response went far beyond anything the organizers expected.

“When we contemplated the extent of the forest fire decimation on properties, the severe drought, and the environmental destruction, we immediately reached out to our leaders, and we received a tremendously encouraging response,” Weisz told TPS.

“The donations surpassed our expectations and constituted a greater contribution than ever in the past, which we attempted to distribute quickly and most effectively,” he said.

image: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/useful_banner_manager_banners/466-GivingTuesday-Rebuild-600WIDE.jpg
Weisz told TPS that once the fires had abated at this beginning of this week, he began visiting affected communities, starting with Beit Meir, a short drive from his office in Beit Shemesh, in order to assess the needs. There, he realized that while the damage to the community was extensive, he was not helpless.

“Of course, we did not have enough to replace their houses, but I wanted to make sure that the money we’d raised was spent on things that real people needed and would brighten their days. Many families literally had no clothing left,” he said.

image: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/WhatsApp-Image-2016-11-29-at-17.41.09.jpeg

Hodaya with her Rosh Hashana dress (Israel365)
Predictably, the shopping spree had immediate impact. One 13-year-old, Hodaya Halperin, had been distraught about losing a dress in the fire one she had received two months ago for the Rosh Hashana holiday. At the mall she found exactly the same dress.

Tuly Weisz said his organization will repeat the shopping spree several more times, both in Beit Shemesh and again next week in Haifa. To Donna Jollay, the experience of accompanying fire victims is both a confirmation of her Christian faith and a lesson in the resilience of Israel.

“On one hand, it’s really simple: I read the Bible, I believe in God, I believe in His word, and I believe He gave this land to His beloved people, Israel. That’s all.

“But I think that for me, an even more emotional experience was to meet so many incredible people and to hear their stories. I couldn’t believe it when we met them – some people had lost everything, but there weren’t any tears, their voices were strong, joyful, hopeful.

“I feel so blessed to have the chance to encourage them, tell them God gave you this land, and that the fires won’t drive you out,” Jollay said.
Additional reporting by Ilana Messika
Read more at https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/79436/israel365-enlists-christians-worldwide-raises-40000-fire-victims/#wPsM83wCW4l1f9JT.99
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Regular updates FIRES ISRAEL EMERGENCY DECLARED Plz pray Empty Re: Regular updates FIRES ISRAEL EMERGENCY DECLARED Plz pray

Post  Admin Tue 29 Nov 2016, 10:06 pm

Fires Are Finally Out, But Tallies Are Devastating
By Abra Forman November 29, 2016 , 1:30 pm
“For a fire is kindled in My nostril, and burneth unto the depths of the nether-world, and devoureth the earth with her produce, and setteth ablaze the foundations of the mountains.” Deuteronomy 32:22 (The Israel Bible™)

image: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/fire-fighting.jpg
Fire fighters work to extinguish a fire in a factory which was burnt in an overnight fire in Beit Meir, outside of Jerusalem on November 25, 2016. (Hadas Parush/Flash90)
The blazing brush fires which consumed Israel in the past week have finally been quenched, but the damage done is staggering, officials say. While Israel downgraded its state of emergency and sent most of its firefighters back to regular duty on Monday, it could take upwards of 30 years for the country to fully recover.

Between November 18 and November 25, firefighters faced 1,773 fires around the country, said Fire Services spokesman Yoram Levy on Monday. Of those, 39 were declared major, requiring ten or more firefighting teams.

Over 32,000 acres of land, both forest and urban, are estimated to have been destroyed by fires in Haifa, Zichron Ya’acov, Neveh Shalom, Modi’in, Neveh Ilan, Nataf, and other areas. The total amount of damage is 30 percent more than during 2010, when a massive fire in the Carmel mountains decimated five million trees.

2,000 firefighters battled the fires, with 3,500 IDF soldiers from the Home Front Command called up to assist, said IDF Chief of Staff Avigdor Liberman. 20,000 police officers were involved in the operations.

image: https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/useful_banner_manager_banners/465-IsraelSetonFire-600WIDE.jpg

In Haifa, the hardest-hit area, 527 apartments were completely destroyed and 1,600 people left homeless. 75,000 Haifa residents were evacuated from their homes.

Israel sent 14 planes from its firefighting squadron into action, supported by at least 19 aircraft from other countries. All together, the planes carried out 670 separate sorties and dropped over 1.6 million liters of liquid and fire-retardant foam on burning areas.

Over a dozen countries responded to Israel’s request for aid by sending aircraft and firefighting personnel, including the US, Russia, Greece, Croatia, Turkey, France, Spain, Canada, Cyprus, Italy, Azerbaijan, Egypt, and Ukraine. The Palestinian Authority also did its part, sending 40 firefighters and eight fire trucks to help Israeli emergency services.

Several dozen of the fires are thought to have been set deliberately by arsonists. So far, 35 Arab Israelis and Palestinians have been arrested on suspicion of starting fires.

At least 133 people were reported injured, many suffering from smoke inhalation, but miraculously, in contrast to the Carmel fire which killed 44, there were no deaths.
Read more at https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/79328/fires-finally-tallies-devastating/#J98QcRLLLxhXQrym.99
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 29 Nov 2016, 12:21 am

https://www.algemeiner.com/2016/11/27/mass-destruction-of-israeli-community-hit-by-suspected-arson-revealed-in-aerial-footage-as-cross-country-blazes-come-under-control/
NOVEMBER 27, 2016 1:51 PM 2
Mass Destruction of Israeli Community Hit by Suspected Arson Revealed in Aerial Footage, as Cross-Country Blazes Come Under Control
An aerial view of the fire damage at Halamish. Photo: Screenshot.

As firefighters battled final blazes in the West Bank settlement of Halamish on Sunday, aerial footage revealed a picture of mass destruction at the scene, Israel’s Channel 2 reported.

The video shows remains of burnt furniture, seen through collapsed rooftops, following a long night of attempts to extinguish every last bit of fire that broke out in the Jewish community, also known as Neveh Tzuf, whose hundreds of residents had to be evacuated.

So far, according to the report, 15 houses were completely burned down and another 25 suffered major damage. Four people, including two firefighters, were injured and evacuated for medical treatment.

NOVEMBER 28, 2016 5:47 PM0
Wives of Firefighters Recount Anxiety, Fear for Husband’s Lives During Days of Battling Blazes Across Israel
The wives of three members of Israel's Fire and Rescue Services, who spent the last several days terrified for the...

However, said Judea and Samaria Police District Commander Superintendent Moshe Bareket, “Due to the actions of dedicated emergency service personnel, no lives were lost.”

Assaf Abers, the spokesman for Jerusalem Fire Services, said he had never seen anything like it in his 23 years in the profession, not even the 2010 Carmel disaster.

“It was hard to see — houses collapsed and burning in a domino effect,” he said. “My heart goes out to the residents.”

According to the report, two people were arrested on suspicion of arson, but were released after interrogation.

As The Algemeiner reported on Thursday, Israeli news outlets were saying that arson was behind at least 60 percent of the fires that were spreading across the country for the third day in a row.

Israel Police Commissioner Roni Alsheikh said that though the first fire, which ignited on Tuesday, may have been caused by negligent behavior — coupled with the hot, dry and windy weather — there appeared to be some kind of concerted “nationalistically motivated” effort to keep the blazes going.

Meanwhile, as countries around the world dispatched firefighting aircraft to the Jewish state to help it combat the fires, The Algemeiner reported that Palestinians and Arabs across the Middle East rejoiced on social media, using the hashtag #IsraellsBurning.

Watch footage of the destruction of Halamish below:
VIDEO 1.19 min
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 28 Nov 2016, 4:42 pm

American Firefighters Deploy to Help Israel Fight Blazes: “We Are Family”
“They cried unto Hashem in their trouble, and He brought them out of their distresses.” (Psalms 107:28)
American Firefighters Deploy to Help Israel Fight Blazes: “We Are Family”
By Abra Forman November 28, 2016 , 11:30 am
“They cried unto Hashem in their trouble, and He brought them out of their distresses.” Psalms 107:28 (The Israel Bible™)

image: http://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/evp-fire.png
EVP firefighter team at Jerusalem station. (Twitter @EVPIsrael)
Forty American firefighters deployed to Israel last week to help their Israeli counterparts battle the massive fires which spread across the country in recent days, leaving hundreds homeless and destroying thousands of dunams of land.

Part of a reciprocal program launched in 2009, the firefighters came from as far away as Dallas and Los Angeles, the Jerusalem Post reported, with some traveling for over 20 hours to reach the Holy Land.

“We were put on standby two days ago, and in less than 24 hours we were told we were going to fly out,” said Ben Arnold, 32, from Los Angeles. “Within four hours, we had our tickets, said goodbye to our families, and got on the plane.”

For many, there was no question that they would come to Israel’s aid.

“It’s pretty simple for me: It’s firefighting,” Rick Nesser, part of the Dallas Fire Department for 32 years, told the Post. “Back home, if another city calls for help, it’s called ‘mutual aid,’ and we go help them. There is no question; you just do it. This isn’t any different for me. If Israeli firefighters need some help, we come out and help them.

“It’s not about politics, it’s not about religion – it’s about firefighting, brotherhood, and saving lives.”

The program, called the Emergency Volunteer Project (EVP), began bringing US firefighters and other first responders to Israel in 2009 to train them in working with Israel’s emergency services and civilians. Prior to the recent spate of forest fires, EVP volunteers last deployed in Israel during 2014’s Operation Protective Edge.

“The Emergency Volunteer Project is a nonprofit organization that understands that however expert [Israeli] emergency services are, they’re only so big, and in large-scale emergencies we need additional manpower,” explained EVP spokesman Eitan Charnoff on Sunday night on the need for such an organization.

“The EVP has set out to train in advance American rescue personnel to specifically deploy to Israel, and know how to work here during emergencies.”

image: http://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/useful_banner_manager_banners/465-IsraelSetonFire-600WIDE.jpg

In coordination with Fire Services, IDF Home Front Command, and the Health and Public Security ministries, EVP has trained over 950 emergency volunteers and first responders in the US and Israel.

Its Firefighting and Rescue Units are the first-ever of their kind, according to the EVP website, which gather individuals from around the world to come together as active emergency volunteers for Israel’s firefighting and rescue services.

The latest group to arrive, made up of men ranging from age 30-60, will remain in the country for one week, helping to tamp down the remainder of the over 200 fires which raged through Israel since last Tuesday, only coming under control on Sunday. Most of the volunteers have already been to Israel several times for training, and some also came for Protective Edge.

The volunteers praised Israeli firefighters, but noted that there’s a deficiency in numbers.

“The firefighters here are great,” said Nessner. “They know what they’re doing, but there’s just not enough of them, and when a big event like this happens they just get overwhelmed.”

Arnold called Israel’s firefighters “outstanding”, saying that the “brotherhood of firefighters” bonded them closely together.

“I’ve worked with these guys before, and consider them family, and if there is anything I can do to help Israel and my fellow firefighters, I am willing and love to do it,” he said.

For their part, Israeli firefighters are grateful to accept their American brothers’ aid.

“I think they are the greatest,” Shiran Luzon, a 36-year-old Israeli firefighter, said of the US volunteers. “We count on them and we rely on them, and treat them like our brothers. And I know that if they ever needed help, I would go help them also.”

Read more at http://www.breakingisraelnews.com/79261/american-firefighters-deploy-help-israel-fight-blazes-family/#0gdSrcZh0hxP3KYj.99

https://worldisraelnews.com/watch-studio-wiped-out-by-fire-a-loss-to-art-history-especially-jewish-art/?utm_source=pushengage&utm_medium=push_notification&utm_campaign=pushengage
WATCH: Studio wiped out by fire a loss to art history, especially Jewish art
November 27, 2016
Artist Yoram Raanan lost 40 years of creative work, as well as his library, music and equipment, in the fire set by Arab terrorists in the Jerusalem Hills early Friday morning, but he’s grateful to be alive and determined to begin anew.

SOME COMMENTS
Mickey Oberman • 6 hours ago
One might get the feeling that after 70 years diplomacy with and kid glove treatment of the Arabs is completely futile.
Perhaps it is time to change direction, to treat the mortal enemy like they are, indeed, a vicious mortal enemy and must be subjected to the treatment they have so obviously earned deserve. Elimination. By either removing them from the country or removing them, neutralizing them - period.

Delia Chichotky Mickey Oberman • an hour ago
How do we unite from within Israel and from outside Israel to create a movement that counteracts the leftist liberal suicidal one of COEXISTENCE that believes in a cumbaia world where you can teach terrorists through love that love is the answer? Love is NOT the answer. G'd is sending us signs all the time, begging us to fight Lucifer in HIS name.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 28 Nov 2016, 11:05 am

http://www.breakingisraelnews.com/79252/bible-codes-connect-arson-israel-nibiru-messiah-watch/#pEtqcskj353YsKKo.97

Bible Codes Connect Arson in Israel With Nibiru and Messiah [WATCH]
By Dr. Rivkah Lambert Adler November 28, 2016 , 10:30 am

“Who makest winds Thy messengers, the flaming fire Thy ministers.” Psalms 104:4 (The Israel Bible™)

image: http://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/fire-code-1.jpg

(Breaking Israel News)
According to international Bible Codes expert Rabbi Matityahu Glazerson, the fires that have been burning in Israel from Haifa to Jerusalem are “a sign that we are nearing the time for Messiah.”

The series of Bible Codes videos, released in quick succession by Rabbi Glazerson, connect the fires with Nibiru, the arrival of the Messiah, and terror.

In the second of two videos, released on November 24, Rabbi Glazerson finds, in the same table, Bible codes for Hamas, haFatah (Mahmoud Abbas’s political party, Fatah), terror and mitzitim (arsonists). In addition, he points out that the code for hatzatot (arson) crosses with the code for haAravim (the Arabs).

Terror Arson in Bible Codes

Rabbi Glazerson often calls the Torah “the blueprint of creation”. This point can be seen especially clearly in this table when he points out Bible Codes for srayfot (fires), Israel and Cheshvan 5777 (the Hebrew month and year that corresponds to November 2016). In other words, Bible Codes contain specific details of events that would not happen for thousands of years.

Toward the end of the video, Rabbi Glazerson mentions several times that, according to Kabbalah (Judaism’s mystical tradition), there will be many troubles all over the world toward the End of Days. Paradoxically, such troubles reinforce the hope of those waiting. “According to Kabbalah,” he teaches, “this is a sign that we are nearing the time for Messiah.”

image: http://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/useful_banner_manager_banners/465-IsraelSetonFire-600WIDE.jpg

Rabbi Glazerson expanded on the point that constant troubles are a sign of the End of Days. Speaking to Breaking Israel News, he said, “As the Vilna Gaon (a world-renowned Jewish sage from the 18th century) says that, like the birth pangs are frequent before the birth, so are the troubles before Moshiach. And like the darkest night before dawn, so are the troubles before redemption.”

This video, connecting the fires and the coming of the Messiah, came short on the heels of another, released November 23, in which Rabbi Glazerson mentions earthquakes, fires and floods as by-products of the dwarf star Nibiru’s influence on Earth. He points out the code for Nibiru in the table.

Nibiru, Messiah and Fire

This is significant because the table in this video is based on the Book of Numbers 23-29, which Nibiru expert and End of Days blogger Menachem Robinson points out, “happens to be exactly where the Torah tells us about the Star of Jacob, Nibiru. It is all coming together.”

I see him, but not now; I behold him, but not nigh; there shall step forth a star out of Yakov, and a scepter shall rise out of Yisrael, and shall smite through the corners of Moab, and break down all the sons of Seth. Numbers 24:17

Reflecting on the large number of disasters occurring in the world today, Rabbi Glazerson said, “These are all signs before Messiah to bring us to the understanding that the world is not in our hands.”

Rabbi Glazerson also points to several codes related to Messiah. This table includes the codes Ben Yishai (son of Jesse, a reference to King David and the lineage of the Messiah), David (King David, of whom the Messiah will be a descendant), Moshiach (Messiah) and Moshiach Ami (the Messiah of My people).

Rabbi Glazerson ends the video with a piece of advice: “Everything which is happening is in the Torah, and therefore keeping the Torah is the only way to bring us Messiah and peace and quiet.”

Enjoy this article? Get BIN updates directly to your inbox.

Read more at http://www.breakingisraelnews.com/79252/bible-codes-connect-arson-israel-nibiru-messiah-watch/#tB5FsAVfGGR5yK48.99
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 27 Nov 2016, 6:58 pm

Fires Continue to Rage Throughout Israel on the Sabbath
By Adam Eliyahu Berkowitz November 26, 2016 , 10:31 pm
“And call ye on the name of your god, and I will call on the name of Hashem; and the God that answereth by fire, let him be God.’ And all the people answered and said: ‘It is well spoken.’” I Kings 18:24 (The Israel Bible™)

image: http://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Israel-fires.jpg
US 747 Supertanker helps to extinguish a forest fire near Nataf, outside Jerusalem on November 26, 2016. (Photo by Hadas Parush/Flash90)
Fires, many of them arson set by Palestinian terrorists, raged across Israel for the fifth straight day, shutting down the Jerusalem Tel-Aviv Highway on Saturday, and burning over 32,000 acres of forest all across the country. The damage so far is approximately 30 percent worse than the Carmel Forest fire of 2010. The area affected includes the Judean Hills national park and the Kfir natural reserve.

On Friday night, arsonists set fires in three separate locations in the town of Neve Ysuf in Samaria. All 350 families were evacuated. 15 homes were completely destroyed and 25 others were damaged. Four people were injured in the blaze.

Also on Friday night, arsonists set fire to Bet Meir outside of Jerusalem. The residents were evacuated. Several arsonists were seen fleeing the scene, and one suspect was arrested.

Residents of Nataf near Jerusalem were evacuated on Friday for the third time in four days. They returned to their home on Saturday when the blaze was brought under control.

Fires also broke out near the settlements of Dolev, Alfei Menashe and Karnei Shomron. Residents were not evacuated and no damage was reported. A fire was also reported near Harashim in the Galilee. Over the past 24 hours five separate fires were reported in the Churchill forest near Nazareth Illit.

On Friday, 60,000 Haifa residents were permitted to return to their homes. City officials reported that over 600 homes were damaged in fires, with over 400 of them said to be unlivable and 37 completely destroyed.

Three people were critically injured and nine others were moderately injured on Saturday morning in a fire in Ma’ale Adumim.

Ten Palestinians have been arrested on suspicion of arson. Army Radio reported are that at least 6 of those arrested were Palestinians staying in Israel illegally.

image: http://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/useful_banner_manager_banners/429-HeatWavePlantTrees-600WIDE.jpg

Police Commissioner Roni Alsheich said Friday noted the difficulties in this type of crime.

“These are very simple terror attacks,” Alsheich told Army Radio. “Generally the attackers themselves know about it only a few minutes beforehand, so we can’t make preventative arrests.”

Fire-fighting planes arrived in Israel from Cyprus, Bulgaria, Greece, Croatia, Italy, Turkey and Russia. 69 fire-fighters arrived from Cyprus on Saturday to help fight the fires. Eight firetrucks and 40 firemen from the Palestinian Authority joined in the effort. Jordan is sending firetrucks to Israel, and Egypt is sending two firefighting helicopters.

Thanks to our #Europe-an friends for their support in fighting the fire in #Israel pic.twitter.com/I6ea94U0GJ
— Israel in the EU (@IsraelinEU) November 24, 2016
A Boeing 747 converted for use in firefighting, nicknamed the Supertanker, arrived in Israel Friday night after a 14 hour flight from Nevada. It is the largest aerial firefighting aircraft in the world and is capable of carrying up to 19,600 gallons of retardant or water. Contracted from the company Global Super tanker, it is the only firefighting aircraft capable of operating at night.
Supertanker flying low over Nataf & surrounding Judean Mountains @i24NEWS_EN credit: Oren Rosenfeld pic.twitter.com/kvHc5oSpng
— Michelle Divon (@DivonMichelle) November 26, 2016
Enjoy this article? Get BIN updates directly to your inbox.
image: http://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/fire-150x150.png
Emergency Declared in Haifa as Wildfires Rage; Terror Arson Suspected
image: http://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/israel-fire-150x150.png
Biblical Message in Recent Wave of Terrorist Arson
image: http://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/fire-fighter-150x150.jpg

As Fires Decimate Israel’s Forests, BIN and Israel365 Call on Supporters to Help Fund 1,000 Trees
image: http://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/france-flag-150x150.jpg

France Institutes Labeling “Settler” Products
Tagged with: HAIFA TERROR
Breaking Israel News offers news from Israel from an Orthodox Jewish perspective to both Jewish and Christian readers. We encourage open dialogue and welcome respectful questions. However, since we are an Orthodox Jewish site, our content is meant to stay focused on our shared heritage of the Hebrew Bible, and not Christian Scripture. We ask that our readers follow these guidelines when commenting on our site:
• Comments must be respectful and non-offensive.
• Comments must not proselytize in any way.
• Comments should stay focused on the Hebrew Bible and not refer to Christian Scripture.
Any comments that do not comply with these guidelines may be removed from the site. Repeated violations of the guidelines could result in users being banned from commenting.

ABOUT THE AUTHOR
image: http://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Adam-Berkowitz1.jpg

Adam_Eliyahu_BerkowitzAdam Eliyahu Berkowitz is a features writer for Breaking Israel News. He made Aliyah to Israel in 1991 and served in the IDF as a combat medic. Berkowitz studied Jewish law and received rabbinical ordination in Israel. He has worked as a freelance writer and his novel, The Hope Merchant, is available on Amazon. He lives in the Golan Heights with his wife and their four children.
BY ADAM ELIYAHU BERKOWITZ
Clinton Joining in on Election Recount, Trump Calls it a “Scam”

Read more at http://www.breakingisraelnews.com/79167/fires-continue-rage-throughout-israel-sabbath/#PzvmGciigKWQCVgM.99

Manhunt for Pyroterrorists Continues,
30 Arrested [VIDEO]
“Vengeance is Mine, and recompense, against the time when their foot shall slip; for the day of their calamity is at hand, and the things that are to come upon them shall make haste.” (Deuteronomy 32:35)
Manhunt for Pyroterrorists Continues, 30 Arrested [VIDEO]
By JNI Media November 27, 2016 , 7:30 am
“Vengeance is Mine, and recompense, against the time when their foot shall slip; for the day of their calamity is at hand, and the things that are to come upon them shall make haste.” Deuteronomy 32:35 (The Israel Bible™)

image: http://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Police-drone-image-of-arsonist.jpg
Police drone image of an arsonist starting a fire. (Screenshot)
On Saturday, the fifth day of the wave of fires, Israeli security forces continued a countrywide manhunt for Arab pyroterrorists involving a special effort of the IDF Judea and Samaria Division in cooperation with police and the GSS to identify and arrest suspects. So far 30 suspects have been captured.

The IDF manhunt includes use of drones, skimmers, as well as observers in patrol cars, on motorcycles and on foot, who are deployed to locate arsonists.

On Saturday, a surprise IDF check post near Deir Qaddis, outside Modiin Illit, seized a car with three passengers suspected of having carried out arson. Soldiers discovered in the car two full gasoline bottles, one empty gasoline bottle, and a sack full of rags, gloves and ignition fuses. The three suspects were taken in for interrogation.

Earlier on Saturday, an Arab youth from Battir, a village in Gush Etzion, was arrested in Begin Park, outside Beitar Illit, after a green patrol of the Nature and Parks Authority alerted security forces. A combined force of police and the Tavor Battalion of the Home Front Command captured the suspect after he had returned home to his village. The green patrol managed to put out the fire.

image: http://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/useful_banner_manager_banners/429-HeatWavePlantTrees-600WIDE.jpg

On Friday, perimeter security cameras around Ariel, in Samaria, caught three suspects standing in an open field who took out Molotov cocktails and started a fire. The three were arrested and security forces put out the fire.

Israel Police issued a call to the “entire Arab leadership” in Israel and in the Palestinian Authority, “to show responsibility in these days, and strongly condemn and assault risking human life, regardless of religion, race, or nationality, and which also causes reversible harm to nature. We are certain that the entire leadership will express its revulsion and will excoriate both the incitement and the inciters who promote damage to people and to nature.”

The police call concluded with the statement: “The power of leadership is tested by its ability to influence the margins in its society and to bring about an immediate cease of condemnable actions.”
VIDEO
Read more at http://www.breakingisraelnews.com/79183/manhunt-pyroterrorists-continues-30-arrested-video/#GfvLzvvzkMMIkBmY.99
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 27 Nov 2016, 5:08 pm

https://worldisraelnews.com/massive-international-aid-sent-israel-fight-blazes/?utm_source=pushengage&utm_medium=push_notification&utm_campaign=pushengage
Massive international aid sent to Israel to fight blazes
November 27, 2016
SupertankerThe Supertanker in action. (Hadas Parush/Flash90)
Israel’s neighbors and allies sent aid to help it combat the huge fires it has been contending with.

Several countries from Europe and the Middle East sent aid to help Israel combat the spate of blazes it has been contending with in the past week, mostly in the form of firefighting planes.

A number of Israel’s Arab and Muslim allies have sent firefighter teams to help put out the raging fires across the Jewish state in a show of regional cooperation and solidarity.

Egypt sent two helicopters, while Jordan dispatched a number of fire trucks to battle the blazes.

Azerbaijan, a Muslim-majority nation and one of Israel’s closest allies in central Asia, sent a BE-200CS amphibious aircraft to Israel. Turkey sent firefighting aircraft on Thursday.

The Palestinian Authority (PA) also contributed by sending several firefighting teams from Jenin to battle blazes in northern Israel, mostly in Haifa.

Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Greece, France, Italy, Romania, Russia, Spain and Ukraine sent equipment, firefighting teams and aircraft to assist in the efforts to extinguish the blazes.

A total of 22 airplanes and two helicopters flew across Israel’s skies over the weekend, dumping water and firefighting materials where needed.

The Global Super Tanker, the world’s largest firefighting plane also arrived in Israel from the US over the weekend and immediately began flying sorties over the Jerusalem hills.

A group of American firefighters are also reportedly on their way to Israel.

On Sunday, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu thanked the “many countries” who sent aid to Israel in its time of need.

By: JNS.org and World Israel News Staff
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Regular updates FIRES ISRAEL EMERGENCY DECLARED Plz pray Empty Regular updates FIRES ISRAEL EMERGENCY DECLARED Plz pray

Post  Admin Fri 25 Nov 2016, 9:18 am

Regular updates FIRES ISRAEL EMERGENCY DECLARED Plz pray Firesi10

Emergency Declared in Haifa as Wildfires Rage; Terror Arson Suspected
By Abra Forman November 24, 2016 , 2:38 pm
“For by fire will Hashem contend, and by His sword with all flesh; and the slain of Hashem shall be many.” Isaiah 66:16 (The Israel Bible™)
image: http://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/fire.png
Fire blazes in Haifa, November 24, 2016. (Screenshot)
Wildfires continued to blaze through Israel on Thursday, marking the third day in an increasingly serious series of conflagrations, some of which, government ministers say, were set purposefully.

While the first few fires were thought to have begun naturally and spread rapidly through Israel’s dry country, “There is also some evidence of arson,” Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said during a briefing at the Fire and Rescue Service coastal district command center on Wednesday.

Public Security Minister Gilad Erdan echoed the premiere when he told Army Radio Thursday morning that at least fifty percent of the fires were caused by arsonists.

Education Minister Naftali Bennett went a step further, obliquely identifying the arsonists as Arabs, or those to whom “the land does not belong”.

“Only someone who this land does not belong to would be capable of setting fire to it,” he wrote in a Tweet on Wednesday.

Culture and Sport Minister Miri Regev put out a call to “find the terrorists who are burning our forests and endangering human lives.”

The first fires were reported on Tuesday in the northern city of Zichron Yaakov, the Gush Etzion bloc, Dolev, the Galilee, and Nataf, a community near Jerusalem. By Wednesday, they had spread and dozens of new fires broke out, though by Wednesday evening some of the bigger blazes had been brought under control.

However, on Thursday it was clear that the danger was not over as smoke and fire began approaching the city of Haifa. At the time of writing, tens of thousands of people were in the process of evacuating from the city, with government officials telling residents to flee. Dozens have been treated for smoke inhalation.

“The fire is not under control, residents should quickly evacuate,” said Haifa’s fire chief, Walla News reported. Residents of eleven different neighborhoods were warned to leave, leading to major traffic jams throughout the metropolis.

Students from the University of Haifa and the Technion, Haifa’s two major universities, have been evacuated, various news sources reported.

Authorities say that a fire was deliberately set near Haifa’s fire department in order to paralyze it, stopping efforts to fight the blaze.

Fires have also broken out in Modi’in and Talmon, a nearby community where yards and houses were burned by the fire. Thousands of dunams of wild brush have been destroyed, along with trees and buildings.

“These are terrible scenes to look at,” said Israel Parks and Nature Authority director Shaul Goldstein. “A whole world has been burnt.”

He also emphasized that the fires had been purposefully set, saying, “These fires are not predestined.”

Netanyahu put a call out to neighboring countries for help, asking for more firefighting planes and personnel. Four planes from Greece and Cyprus, along with 49 fire-fighting staff, arrived in Israel on Thursday and are expected to go into action on Friday.
Read more at http://www.breakingisraelnews.com/79102/emergency-declared-haifa-wildfires-rage-50-percent-fires-arson/#GVgVQ7qzjjsiQj7J.99

As Fires Decimate Israel’s Forests, BIN and Israel365 Call on Supporters to Help Fund 1,000 Trees
By Tsivya Fox November 24, 2016 , 2:30 pm
“The wilderness and the parched land shall be glad; and the desert shall rejoice, and blossom as the rose. It shall blossom abundantly, and rejoice, even with joy and singing.” Isaiah 35:1-2 (The Israel Bible™)

image: http://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/fire-fighter.jpg
Fire fighters try to extinguish a forest fire which broke out in the forest near the Nataf nature reserve, outside of Jerusalem on November 23, 2016. (Yonatan Sindel/Flash90)
Due to unusually high winds and extremely dry weather conditions in Israel, thousands of trees have been destroyed in the past few days.

Firefighting teams are out in full force working against the massive flames to contain the destruction, which has already destroyed many homes. Thousands of residents have been evacuated from the northern cities of Haifa and Zichron Yaakov as well as from the Binyamin Region’s Jewish community of Talmon.
“Our hearts are heavy knowing the dangers these fires are causing to Israel’s residents, the land and those working tirelessly to put out the fires,” expressed Rabbi Tuly Weisz, Publisher of Breaking Israel News and founder of Israel365. “I live with the knowledge that every tree in Israel is a miraculous blessing and a fulfillment of Biblical prophecy. I feel that we all need to join the fight against this destruction in some way.”

To that end, on Thursday Rabbi Weisz donated to the replanting of 1,000 trees in Israel through the Jewish National Fund (JNF) in honor of Israel’s firefighters and security forces.

image: http://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/JNF-Certificate.jpg
jnf-certificate
“I am sincerely asking all who can to pray for the safety and welfare of the citizens of Israel, the land, and the brave people fighting these fires,” Rabbi Weisz appealed. “Many Israeli soldiers have also been called up to aid in the efforts to protect cities and put out the flames.”

Israel’s Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu and Minister of Interior Security Gilad Erdan put out a call for international aid during this crisis. In a statement, Erdan said, “The aid from neighboring countries has come so quickly, which testifies to the depth of relations between those countries and Israel.” Greece, Italy, Croatia, Russia, Cyprus and Turkey have already agreed to do their part to stem this country-wide disaster.

“These are the most serious wildfires the Holy Land has faced since 2010,” Rabbi Weisz said. “We are scrambling to raise additional funds to replenish this enormous loss of trees in the Holy Land and to express our gratitude to the brave men and women who are working tirelessly to end this tragedy as quickly as possible.”

To donate to the Breaking Israel News and Israel365 Forest Fire campaign, please click here.
https://israel365.com/plant-trees-5777/?ref=BIN_fires_11_16

Read more at http://www.breakingisraelnews.com/79117/79117/#16sXYbTRHgmipSOw.99

Last edited by Admin on Mon 28 Nov 2016, 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down