World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 51 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 50 Guests :: 1 Bot

Admin

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021 - 14:56
Latest topics
» JIHAD WATCH
A TRUE PREACHER EmptyToday at 23:31 by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
A TRUE PREACHER EmptyToday at 23:05 by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
A TRUE PREACHER EmptyToday at 23:02 by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
A TRUE PREACHER EmptyToday at 22:51 by Admin

» FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES
A TRUE PREACHER EmptyToday at 22:31 by Admin

» AISH
A TRUE PREACHER EmptyToday at 22:28 by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
A TRUE PREACHER EmptyToday at 20:33 by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
A TRUE PREACHER EmptyToday at 20:28 by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
A TRUE PREACHER EmptyToday at 19:28 by Admin

» Celebrate the Feast of Moshiach
A TRUE PREACHER EmptyToday at 19:04 by Admin

» Israel War UPDATE
A TRUE PREACHER EmptyToday at 0:25 by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
A TRUE PREACHER EmptyYesterday at 23:23 by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
A TRUE PREACHER EmptyYesterday at 23:19 by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
A TRUE PREACHER EmptyYesterday at 23:09 by Admin

» SOROS Funds pro-terroist groups support of Hamas
A TRUE PREACHER EmptyYesterday at 22:57 by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
A TRUE PREACHER EmptyYesterday at 22:31 by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
A TRUE PREACHER EmptyYesterday at 22:13 by Admin

» THE BLAZE
A TRUE PREACHER EmptyYesterday at 22:00 by Admin

» Israel 365 News
A TRUE PREACHER EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024 - 22:40 by Admin

»  Biden again-China could start WW3
A TRUE PREACHER EmptyTue 23 Apr 2024 - 21:54 by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

A TRUE PREACHER

Go down

A TRUE PREACHER Empty A TRUE PREACHER

Post  Admin Fri 13 Jan 2017 - 0:03

A TRUE PREACHER
JESUS CHRIST IS ALWAYS CENTRAL OF THE MESSAGE
When listening and learning of Jesus, you will be encouraged to be more like Jesus, as the scripture says I must decrease that he may increase. John 3:30 This should be the desire of our hearts, false teacher makes a rather different appeal: "By appealing to the lustful desires of sinful human nature".
I don't hear or see One Sermon of Jesus about earthly Prosperity other than we prosper spiritually. This is not to say that God is against you being blessed with riches and good things.
Jesus said to The Rich Young Ruler, sell everything and give to the poor. Luke 28:22 Now when Jesus heard these things, he said unto him, Yet lackest thou one thing: sell all that thou hast, and distribute unto the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, follow me.

Jesus said Mathew 6:19 Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust does corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal: 20 But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal.
The basic story of Christ's betrayal was of Judas selling Jesus for 30 pieces of Silver, his love of money and greed his downfall.
When we put our focus on Christ instead of on ourselves, our whole perspective changes. By ourselves, we are slaves of sin, but in Christ, we have victory over sin. By ourselves, we are children of wrath bound for destruction, but in Christ, we have the hope of eternal life. The desire of my heart is for Jesus to increase in my life, and for myself to decrease. As Paul wrote in Galatians 2:20, “I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself up for me.”
When people look at my life, I want them to see less of me, and more of Christ. As I walk with Christ day by day and endeavour to follow him,
I want HIS will and HIS power to be manifested in my life. To really be followers of Christ, we must make him Lord of our lives and keep our focus upon him.
The true believer will receive "a rich welcome into the eternal kingdom of The Lord Jesus Christ.
Whereas, false preachers will have their fate with the wicked.

There is no magic formula, to be Born again of The Holy Spirit of God, no works or special wording, but a heartfelt prayer asking Jesus forgiveness for sin/wrongs you know of in your life, asking Him to be Lord of your life, help and guide you be the person he want you to be. To Pray which is your conversation with God, read the Bible which is our handbook of learning.

Blessings Elaine
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down