World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 23 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 23 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» JIHAD WATCH
Paris airport attacker shouted: 'I'm here to die for Allah - there will be deaths' EmptyToday at 6:13 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
Paris airport attacker shouted: 'I'm here to die for Allah - there will be deaths' EmptyToday at 5:09 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
Paris airport attacker shouted: 'I'm here to die for Allah - there will be deaths' EmptyToday at 5:07 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
Paris airport attacker shouted: 'I'm here to die for Allah - there will be deaths' EmptyToday at 4:52 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
Paris airport attacker shouted: 'I'm here to die for Allah - there will be deaths' EmptyToday at 4:42 pm by Admin

» Minister Smotrich-PM Netanyahu Show your strength
Paris airport attacker shouted: 'I'm here to die for Allah - there will be deaths' EmptyToday at 4:29 pm by Admin

» Israel War UPDATE
Paris airport attacker shouted: 'I'm here to die for Allah - there will be deaths' EmptyToday at 4:27 pm by Admin

» AISH Honest Reporting
Paris airport attacker shouted: 'I'm here to die for Allah - there will be deaths' EmptyToday at 4:20 pm by Admin

» Biden Bless/Abortions with cross sign
Paris airport attacker shouted: 'I'm here to die for Allah - there will be deaths' EmptyToday at 2:02 pm by Admin

» Israel 365 News
Paris airport attacker shouted: 'I'm here to die for Allah - there will be deaths' EmptyToday at 2:01 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
Paris airport attacker shouted: 'I'm here to die for Allah - there will be deaths' EmptyToday at 1:51 pm by Admin

» AISH
Paris airport attacker shouted: 'I'm here to die for Allah - there will be deaths' EmptyToday at 1:49 pm by Admin

» Haggadah Passover
Paris airport attacker shouted: 'I'm here to die for Allah - there will be deaths' EmptyYesterday at 10:45 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
Paris airport attacker shouted: 'I'm here to die for Allah - there will be deaths' EmptyYesterday at 9:12 pm by Admin

» The Great Tragedy - Greg Laurie Devotion
Paris airport attacker shouted: 'I'm here to die for Allah - there will be deaths' EmptyYesterday at 8:27 pm by Admin

» BooK of Revelation Various
Paris airport attacker shouted: 'I'm here to die for Allah - there will be deaths' EmptyYesterday at 5:00 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
Paris airport attacker shouted: 'I'm here to die for Allah - there will be deaths' EmptyFri 26 Apr 2024, 11:46 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
Paris airport attacker shouted: 'I'm here to die for Allah - there will be deaths' EmptyFri 26 Apr 2024, 11:43 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
Paris airport attacker shouted: 'I'm here to die for Allah - there will be deaths' EmptyFri 26 Apr 2024, 10:51 pm by Admin

» FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES
Paris airport attacker shouted: 'I'm here to die for Allah - there will be deaths' EmptyFri 26 Apr 2024, 10:31 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Paris airport attacker shouted: 'I'm here to die for Allah - there will be deaths'

Go down

Paris airport attacker shouted: 'I'm here to die for Allah - there will be deaths' Empty Paris airport attacker shouted: 'I'm here to die for Allah - there will be deaths'

Post  Admin Sun 19 Mar 2017, 5:03 pm

http://news.sky.com/story/terror-watchlist-suspect-shoots-police-officer-before-launching-paris-airport-attack-10805781
Paris airport attacker shouted: 'I'm here to die for Allah - there will be deaths'
Police confirm a crime watchlist suspect shot a policewoman before launching an attack on a soldier at a Paris airport.
Sunday 19 March 2017
Paris Orly airport shooting suspect 'Ziyed B'
The suspect has been named by French media as 'Ziyed B'
By Zoe Catchpole and Damien Pearse, News Reporters
A radicalised Muslim on a crime watchlist shot a policewoman in the head at a road check before attacking a soldier at a Paris airport.
The gunman shouted: "I am here to die for Allah - there will be deaths", before attempting to gun people down at Orly airport.
The man - known as Ziyed B - at one point threw down a bag containing a can of petrol, a Parisian prosecutor said.

He was initially stopped for speeding at a road check north of the city early on Saturday moirning, shooting a policewoman in the head.
He then held up a woman motorist at gunpoint, stealing her car and driving to Orly airport.

Security forces surround Orly airport after the attacker is shot dead
In the airport terminal the attacker assaulted a patrol of three counter-terrorism soldiers, making the statement about Allah.
He wrestled one of the soldiers to the floor, trying to take her gun.
:: Paris attacks timeline
The man was shot dead by patrol officers as they attempted to protect the women and members of the public at the airport.
France has been on high alert in the wake of deadly terror attacks
Video:
Security lockdown after Paris airport shooting
Pictures of the man, who is 39, lying dead with his arms outstretched on the terminal floor have emerged in the wake of the shooting.
In total soldiers fired eight rounds at the attacker, who was intent on shooting people at the airport, French officials said.
One witness, Dominique, said: "I heard shouting and I saw the soldiers who were holding a person.

"It was a man who was holding a soldier hostage, he had them by the neck and he threatened the two other soldiers with the woman's rifle."
The man lying on the ground of the terminal building at Orly
Image Caption:
The man lying on the ground of the terminal building at Orly
A police source said the man was "a radicalised Muslim known to intelligence services and the justice system".

He had a history of thefts and violent robberies. The man's father, brother and a cousin have been taken into police custody.
:: Is France's Operation Sentinelle working?
Bruno Le Roux, French Interior Minister, said: "At 8.30am a man tried to attack a Sentinelle patrol in Orly in order to take the weapon of one of the female military.
"He didn't succeed and he was neutralised."
Witnesses speak after shooting at Paris Orly Airport
Video:
Airport shooting 'was complete panic'
Operation Sentinelle was launched after the Charlie Hebdo attack in 2015
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down