World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 20 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 20 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» VERY IMPORTANT CHRISTIAN CONCERN
Just At the Right Time EmptyYesterday at 10:29 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
Just At the Right Time EmptyYesterday at 10:24 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
Just At the Right Time EmptyYesterday at 9:44 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
Just At the Right Time EmptySun 05 May 2024, 10:07 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
Just At the Right Time EmptySun 05 May 2024, 9:38 pm by Admin

» Israel 365 News
Just At the Right Time EmptySun 05 May 2024, 8:06 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
Just At the Right Time EmptySun 05 May 2024, 7:42 pm by Admin

» ZAKA Tel Aviv
Just At the Right Time EmptySun 05 May 2024, 7:07 pm by Admin

» AISH
Just At the Right Time EmptySun 05 May 2024, 6:50 pm by Admin

» FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES
Just At the Right Time EmptyFri 03 May 2024, 11:13 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
Just At the Right Time EmptyFri 03 May 2024, 10:59 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
Just At the Right Time EmptyFri 03 May 2024, 9:56 pm by Admin

» Barry Segal @ VFI News
Just At the Right Time EmptyFri 03 May 2024, 9:23 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
Just At the Right Time EmptyFri 03 May 2024, 5:18 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
Just At the Right Time EmptyFri 03 May 2024, 4:49 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
Just At the Right Time EmptyFri 03 May 2024, 4:17 pm by Admin

» Short Video US campus not what you think.
Just At the Right Time EmptyFri 03 May 2024, 2:50 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
Just At the Right Time EmptyFri 03 May 2024, 2:48 pm by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
Just At the Right Time EmptyThu 02 May 2024, 11:34 pm by Admin

» Tjurkey suspend dealing with Israel
Just At the Right Time EmptyThu 02 May 2024, 11:03 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Just At the Right Time

Go down

Just At the Right Time Empty Just At the Right Time

Post  Admin Wed 01 Aug 2018, 2:07 pm

Just At the Right Time

Isaiah 40: 4: “…The crooked places shall be made straight, and the roughplaces plain…
And 45:2 – “I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight:”

How many times in your life has God come to your rescue—just at the right time? It has happened to me several times. I am sure it has happened to you, too. God is never too late. If we call on Him when we need Him—that is, when we are desperate for a way out of a situation—He is always there, waiting. Just at the right time.

I can remember on more than one occasion that God came to my rescue—just at the right time.

I was alone with the children we were caring for. We lived miles out in the country. My husband was working away, with the car. What was I to make for a meal to feed the children? Our cupboard was bare, except for a few vegetables that I found in the root cellar. Too anxious even to breathe a prayer, I was startled to see a man walking down our long driveway, with something over his shoulder... “Just killed a moose. Thought you could use some meat to feed your family.”… Just at the right time.

I was on the lake in a small motor boat. I had a friend’s two children with me. It was a calm day, but suddenly, a violent wind whipped the water into waves that threatened to swallow the boat and throw us into the water…. a boat appeared out of nowhere, it seemed, coming to our rescue. ... Just at the right time.

Another time I was at a cabin several miles from home, for Vacation Bible School. I had children with me. Suddenly, at seven o’clock in the morning, there was a knock on the door and a man shouted, “Get out now! There is a fire coming this way. Get to the lake and stay there.” No sooner had I gotten the children settled by the lakeside than I looked in the direction from where the cabin was, and that area was in flame. I had gotten to safety. ... Just at the right time.

And Abraham. God told him to take his young son, Isaac—the miracle son he had waited for all his life—and offer him up for a burnt offering. God gave him specific instructions what he was to do. It took him three days to get to the place. All the while, in Abraham’s mind, what God had told him to do. He bound Isaac and laid him on the altar. He even went so far as to lift the knife to slay his son. But God stopped him.... Just at the right time.

Jesus was in the wilderness. Satan was scoffing and jeering at Him. He was exhausted by hunger and thirst. He felt He had been forgotten by His Father. But suddenly an angel appeared before Him, holding a glass of cool water to Jesus’ lips. He was feeding Him heavenly food. ... Just at the right time.

When things seem at their worst, and there seems no way out of a situation, and possibly you have been so stressed that you hadn’t even prayed about it, God will always send a ...“Just at the right time” solution.

……©️Helen Dowd (helenmdowd@shaw.ca) by way of (eternal_ink@associate.com) and“Christian Voices” (christianvoices@att.net)

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down