World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 29 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 29 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» Israel War UPDATE
Pope Francis Agenda & One World Government EmptyYesterday at 11:53 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
Pope Francis Agenda & One World Government EmptyYesterday at 11:46 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
Pope Francis Agenda & One World Government EmptyYesterday at 11:43 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
Pope Francis Agenda & One World Government EmptyYesterday at 11:31 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
Pope Francis Agenda & One World Government EmptyYesterday at 11:02 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
Pope Francis Agenda & One World Government EmptyYesterday at 10:51 pm by Admin

» FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES
Pope Francis Agenda & One World Government EmptyYesterday at 10:31 pm by Admin

» AISH
Pope Francis Agenda & One World Government EmptyYesterday at 10:28 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
Pope Francis Agenda & One World Government EmptyYesterday at 8:33 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
Pope Francis Agenda & One World Government EmptyYesterday at 8:28 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
Pope Francis Agenda & One World Government EmptyYesterday at 7:28 pm by Admin

» Celebrate the Feast of Moshiach
Pope Francis Agenda & One World Government EmptyYesterday at 7:04 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
Pope Francis Agenda & One World Government EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 11:23 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
Pope Francis Agenda & One World Government EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 11:19 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
Pope Francis Agenda & One World Government EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 11:09 pm by Admin

» SOROS Funds pro-terroist groups support of Hamas
Pope Francis Agenda & One World Government EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 10:57 pm by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
Pope Francis Agenda & One World Government EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 10:31 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
Pope Francis Agenda & One World Government EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 10:13 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
Pope Francis Agenda & One World Government EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 10:00 pm by Admin

» Israel 365 News
Pope Francis Agenda & One World Government EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 10:40 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Pope Francis Agenda & One World Government

Go down

Pope Francis Agenda & One World Government Empty Re: Pope Francis Agenda & One World Government

Post  Admin Thu 25 Feb 2021, 8:40 pm

Pope Francis To Hold Interfaith Prayer Service At Birthplace Of Abraham
(DW) – Pope Francis plans to hold an interfaith prayer ceremony next week amid the ruins of Ur, an ancient Mesopotamian city and the traditional birthplace of Abraham.
In a service the Vatican has dubbed “Prayer for the sons and daughters of Abraham,” the pope will conduct a service promoting harmony between different religions and will be attended by Christians, Muslims, Mandaean-Sabaeans, Yazidis, and other religious minorities in Iraq, according to Reuters.

Continue reading Pope Francis To Hold Interfaith Prayer Service At Birthplace Of Abraham at End Time Headlines.
Read on » https://endtimeheadlines.org/2021/02/pope-francis-to-hold-interfaith-prayer-service-at-birthplace-of-abraham/

Pope Francis Agenda & One World Government Ziggur11
Ur, which lies approximately 200 miles south of Baghdad, features as the historical home of Abraham, where he lived until God called him out of it, according to Genesis. Judaism, Christianity, and Islam all claim Abraham as their father. The Great Ziggurat of Ur, the site’s most prominent feature, was first constructed in the 21st century BC and was later rebuilt from the ruins of the original structure in the sixth century BC by a Neo-Babylonian king. Saddam Hussein was also adding reconstructions of his own to the facade.

Nearby the ziggurat is a complex of brick structures dated to circa 1900 BC, including one that is billed as the traditional house of Abraham. Ali Kadhim Ghanim, the State Board for Antiquities and Heritage director for Ur, hopes Pope Francis’ visit to the region will bring international attention to the fragile site, which was once a bustling tourist attraction until wars and political upheaval devastated the country’s tourism industry. “Not only tourism, but we believe that there will be a Christian pilgrimage season,” Ghanim said. 

READ MORE https://www.dailywire.com/news/pope-francis-to-hold-interfaith-prayer-service-at-birthplace-of-abraham
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Pope Francis Agenda & One World Government Empty Re: Pope Francis Agenda & One World Government

Post  Admin Thu 22 Oct 2020, 1:51 pm

POPE FRANCIS IS A FALSE PROPHET – AND POSSIBLY “THE” FALSE PROPHET
October 21, 2020 MichaEL Sawdy Biblical Teaching, Opinion Leave a comment
https://biblicalsigns.com/2020/10/21/pope-francis-is-a-false-prophet-and-possibly-the-false-prophet/?fbclid=IwAR3z9ZXJLUUu2AEuMHmc1rrJr_MgcLYVrL9iEL-wxlRfdlkmYvV7aK-mM9s
There were false prophets among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies….

– 2nd Peter 2:1

In a new documentary film that was released in Rome today, titled “Francesco,” Pope Francis declares his support for same-sex unions. In the film, which will soon air in the United States, Francis says, “Homosexual people are children of God and have a right to a family… We have to create a civil union law.”

This isn’t the first time that the Pope has gone against his own Church’s teaching and blessed LGBT lifestyles. About a month ago, Francis made headlines when he said that “God loves homosexual people AS THEY ARE.” While it is true that God loves all people, He also hates sin – and WE ALL SIN. That’s why we are all called to repentance, and to accept Jesus Christ’s sacrifice on our behalf, so that we may be reconciled to our Holy God and Father in Heaven – Who cannot dwell in the presence of sin.

By Francis telling homosexuals that God is just fine with them living in abominable lifestyles, and that they don’t need to change, the Pope is sending a whole lot of gays straight to Hell in the future. He is basically saying that they need not repent, because they can be Christians “just the way they are.” This is a dangerous lie.

Yes, Jesus loves you all, BUT He didn’t die for nothing! The reason He died is so that we imperfect sinners could go to Heaven someday, because of His perfect sinless blood being shed for us on Calvary’s Cross. God has commanded that belief in Christ, and His sacrifice, go hand in hand with an acknowledgment that you’re a sinner – and a sincere repentance in your heart.

To “repent” means to do a complete 180 from the worldly sins that once entrapped you, and to turn toward the LORD. It means that you begin to loathe the sins that once separated you from God, before Jesus came into your life, and that you spend the rest of your life fleeing from those sins and trying to live a holier life that honors Christ and honors Father YHWH.

He said, “be holy as I am holy” (Leviticus 19:2, 20:7, 20:26, 21:8, and 1st Peter 1:16). That is the message men of God are called to preach. Meanwhile, the Pope – the leader of billions of Christians globally – is teaching that you can live a worldly sinful life and that God loves that. Any theologian in their right mind can see the fatal error in the Pope’s irresponsible politically-correct statements.

The reason I have stated so boldly that Francis is a “false prophet,” and quite possibly “THE False Prophet” of Revelation 13, is because these erroneous comments are not the first he has made to heretically blaspheme God’s Word. I’ve recorded many of the blasphemous things that he has said and done, since assuming the Papacy, in all three of my books. Here’s some of what I recorded about the Pope in the books…

From THE SIGNS OF OUR TIMES –

The current Pope of the Roman Catholic Church has told his flock that “the Quran, and the spiritual teachings contained in it, is just as valid as the Holy Bible.” NO. It most certainly is not. It is a book that is filled with brutality, cruelty, ruthlessness, and bloodshed; while our Book’s a Love Story between God and man. It’s filled with grace, forgiveness, mercy, and peace. How can the Pope, who is so ignorant to the polar opposites of Christianity and Islam, be the leader of billions of Christians globally?!

In 2015, Francis was the first Pope, in all of world history, to hold Islamic prayers in Vatican square and to allow reading of the Quran in church services. If this Pope really believed the Bible, then he would acknowledge that the teachings of Islam’s Quran are antithetical to our Holy Book’s teachings. The Quran denies that Jesus is the Christ and the Son of God; and it teaches that Muhammad, the warmonger pedophile false prophet of Islam, is “greater than Jesus.”

The Quran says Jesus returns “as a Muslim,” destroys every Cross, and murders every Christian and Jew who does not convert to Islam. On top of that, Islam’s “messiah” (the Mahdi) is said to do everything the Antichrist is prophesied to do! Our sacred Books, and our Gods, are most definitely not the same.

There have also been some other red flags raised about the Pope’s sincerity to Biblical doctrine, such as his stance toward the Nation of Israel. Since assuming power, Francis has been much more of a friend to Israel’s terrorist neighbors in Palestine than he has been to our God’s Nation. And, if all of this wasn’t troubling enough, the Pope has spoken out in favor of evolution and the Big Bang.

He has said, “When we read about Creation in Genesis, we run the risk of imagining God was a magician, with a magic wand able to do everything, but that is not so.” Wow. The blasphemous words that you just read were not spoken by atheist Bill Maher, nor by Creation-mocker Bill Nye, but by a man who is revered by so many – the world over – as the “mouthpiece of God.”

He has also said that “Evolution in nature is not inconsistent with the notion of Creation.” Evolution is completely inconsistent with the Creation account. God says that He created man in His Image, not in the image of a monkey! Christian belief in evolution is a slap in the Face of Almighty God, and is nothing but a bunch of monkey-business. This “progressive” Pope has even said that atheists will get to Heaven by their “good deeds.” Our Holy Bible says that we are “not saved” by any of “our own deeds,” but by Faith in Christ alone.

I truly believe that Francis could be the “False Prophet” of the Last Days, whom we read about in Revelation (Chapter 13). That leader, who rises to power in the season of the Antichrist, will be a globally-influential Christian leader. He’ll visibly represent the Church on Earth, but through words and deeds he will destroy it. He also ushers in a One-World-Religion; and given Pope Francis’ ignorant comments on Islam, this appears to be something that he would be in favor of.

Many of you may not be aware that when Francis (Jorge Bergoglio) had been announced as the new Pope on global television, the exact time was 7:06 pm in Rome – 66 minutes past 6:00 pm, or 6:66!

From EVEN MORE SIGNS OF OUR TIMES –
In this book, I have selected the most heretical statements of Francis that I could find – to show why I believe him to be a false prophet. He has said…

“Many think differently, feel differently, seeking God or meeting God in different ways. In this crowd, and range of religions, there is only one certainty that we have for all: we are all children of God.”

“I belong to this religion, or that one. It doesn’t matter!”

Oh, it matters Francis. Our Holy Bible is clear that we are only “all children of God” by faith in Christ Jesus (Galatians 3:26). Anyone who is not washed clean of their sins by our Lord, and anyone who follows after false gods (Allah, Krishna, Buddha, etc.) – is not a child of God! They may be created by Him, as all human beings are, but they are illegitimate children.

“It is true that the idea of conquest is inherent in the soul of Islam. However, it is possible to interpret the objective in Matthew’s Gospel, where Jesus sends his disciples to all nations, in terms of the same idea of conquest.”

“It is wrong to equate violence with the religion of Islam, and characterization of Islam as violent is untrue… If I speak of Islamic violence, I should also speak of Catholic violence. I believe that in pretty much every religion there is always a small group of fundamentalists.”

First off, Islamic conquest involves violence, terror, and war, as called for by Muhammad and Allah. Jesus’ Great Commission to His disciples and to all future believers was in no way, shape, or form, the same idea of conquest. Those peacefully preaching the Gospel of God’s grace and salvation to strangers across the globe is a polar opposite of Islamic invasion of non-Muslim lands and forcing the inhabitants of those lands to worship their god or die. Francis says “all religions have violent fundamentalists, and Islam is no more violent than Catholicism.” Where on Earth did this man ever get his theological degree? Clown College?!

So many of his statements totally contradict the Holy Bible. How in the world can someone with such little knowledge of the Word of God be elected to lead an entire global denomination of the Faith? It is dangerous to have someone like him shepherding so many in the Lord’s flock around the world.

Francis needs to read chapter 3 of my previous book, where I point out the many differences between Islam and Judaism/Christianity. There is no possible way that the two Gods could be the same. I listed verses from the Quran to prove my point. Whether politically correct or not, and whether Francis likes to admit it or not, Islam is the most violent and deadly “religion” on the face of the planet. It has been since its inception.

“We all love Mother Earth, because she is the one who has given us life and safeguards us.”

There is no “Mother Earth” – only a “Father in Heaven.” It is HE Who has given us life and safeguards us. As the Pope, Francis should know this basic fact of the Faith. You would think.

“There is no Hell.”

The reason why I refer to Francis as the “uber-liberal” Pope is because he so very often sacrifices Biblical doctrine at the altar of political correctness. Of course, most people do not want to hear about everlasting torment in unquenchable fire – where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth. It is a scary thought. The fact is that Hell is just as real of a place as Heaven.

If there were no Hell, then Jesus Christ came and laid down His life for nothing. His sacrifice would be meaningless. If we are all going to Heaven at the end of the road, and there is no punishment for sins against our Holy God and Father, then why would He have suffered and died to keep us from an imaginary place of eternal torment?

Jesus was with the Father YHWH “in the beginning” (John 1:1). He was there when everything was created, seen and unseen. In fact, Hebrews 1:2 tells us that it was “through Lord Jesus” that God created “the worlds” (Universe). So, Jesus did what He did for us because He knew for a fact that Hell was all too real. The good news of Christ is that not one human being on this earth has to go there if we would just put our faith and hope in Him. His precious shed Blood cleanses us of all sin. All that you and I have to do is repent, and do our utmost best to turn from our wicked ways. If there were such a thing as a “Get out of Hell free” card, it would bear an image of our Lord on the Cross!

If the Pope were to actually study the Holy Bible, which over one-billion Catholics on Earth expect him to represent, then he’d find that one Person had talked about Hell more than anyone else. Was it the Apostle Paul, as so many think? No. How about one of the Old Testament prophets, who spoke a great deal about God’s judgment? Nope. Maybe Noah? Abraham? Moses? King David? The answer is no, on all counts.

So then, who spoke about Hell the most? The answer to the question might shock you. Believe it or not, it was Lord JESUS. He taught about Hell around 60 times in the New Testament. All the “many paths to Heaven” believers, who ignore “Hellfire and brimstone” preaching because they only believe Jesus’ words, obviously need to study their Bibles!

From THE COMING SIGNS OF OUR TIMES –

I believe that the False Prophet will most likely be the Pope of the Roman Catholic Church. This is because he will originally be a Christan leader (two horns like a lamb) who holds global influence. While there are many denominations in Christianity today, there is no other “Church” in the world that has such a widespread presence in so many nations around the globe as the Catholic Church does.

I want to be clear that I am not saying Catholic brothers and sisters are not true Christians, or that their Church is evil; but as for the power structure of the Vatican, the Pope, and history of the Roman Catholic Church’s leadership, it’s been primed to be used by the devil during his hour of power on Planet Earth. I’ll explain all the reasons why in the “Babylon the Great is Fallen” chapter. I strongly urge my Catholic family and friends to thoroughly read, study, and digest, everything that is in it. Because if you make the mistake of blindly following this Pope or your Church wherever they decide to lead you, you may just end up on the wrong side of Christ in the end. They have led millions astray before!

I believe the Pope is the top candidate for uniting all religions of the world under one banner because the current Pope (Francis) has already been attempting to do it. At an interfaith meeting on February 4, 2019, he said, “Catholics, Muslims, and all believers (of all faiths) need to unite.” He also said, “In the name of God, in order to safeguard peace, we need to enter together as one family into an ark which can sail the stormy seas of the world: the ark of fraternity.”

Francis has also referred to the Holy Spirit as “the Apostle of Babel.” If you know your Bible, then that should raise eyebrows. Babel is the location where Nimrod, the ancient Babylonian king, attempted to unite all people of the earth together as “one” – in a world where he would be their only king (like a god). That is why God confounded the language of Earth there, and had spread the inhabitants of this world out across the globe. Antichrist is often compared to Nimrod, because he will rule from ancient Babylon and unite the world under one government and one religion – of which he’ll be the god. I find it interesting that Mystery, Babylon the Great is often identified as the Roman Church. Francis saying the Spirit is an “Apostle of Babel” adds credence to that theory.

You can also read 25 pages about why I believe the Roman Catholic Church could be “Mystery Babylon” in my third book. Sadly, those who believe that the Pope’s word supersedes the Word of God (as some Catholics do) will be left behind to endure the seven-year Tribulation; because they give more credence to the traditions of men than to the Holy Bible. This is a very costly error.

The Pope is referred to as Vicar of Christ, meaning “in place of Christ.” Thus, there are millions (even billions) who follow him wholeheartedly, and do whatever he commands. I suspect this blind obedience will allow the Pope to inspire the remnant of the Church to pledge allegiance to the Antichrist – simply because he commands them to. Please heed my advice… If you ever want to reach Heaven at the end of the road, then follow God – NEVER MEN.

Jesus said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you. For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
– Matthew 24:4-5, 11 & 24/Mark 13:5-6/Luke 21:8
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 10 Oct 2020, 8:01 pm

Pope Francis says New World Order needs to happen now with United Nations in charge
Natural News – by Ethan Huff

In his latest Fratelli Tutti (Brothers All) encyclical letter, Pope Francis issues a plea for the nations of the world to hand their reins of power over to the United Nations, which Francis says will lead us all into the New World Order.

Since globalism has already succeeded at weakening the power of individual nation states through the trans-nationalization of their respective economic and financial sectors, the time is ripe to cement into place a system of global governance that can never be undone, Francis contends.

“Given this situation, it is essential to devise stronger and more efficiently organized international institutions, with functionaries who are appointed fairly by agreement among national governments, and empowered to impose sanctions,” he writes.

In calling for “some form of world authority regulated by law,” Francis explains that such an authority “ought at least to promote more effective world organizations, equipped with the power to provide for the global common good, the elimination of hunger and poverty and the sure defense of fundamental human rights.”

The best and most suitable candidate, Francis insists, is the United Nations Organization, to which Francis is a known ally. His support for global warming, open borders, equality and peace has earned Francis repeated praise and laud from the U.N., which stated in the past that Francis is “contributing to reaching many of [the U.N.’s] objectives.”

The U.N., according to Francis, is currently not strong enough to run the world at full capacity, however. He says it needs to be fully reformed “so that the concept of the family of nations can acquire real teeth,” citing text from his predecessor, Pope Benedict XVI.

Francis: Nations need “legal limits” to prevent them from becoming too powerful individually
MORE 
https://fromthetrenchesworldreport.com/pope-francis-says-new-world-order-needs-to-happen-now-with-united-nations-in-charge/274848
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 11 Mar 2020, 10:25 pm

https://grandmageri422.me/2017/03/10/could-pope-francis-be-the-false-prophet/?fbclid=IwAR0pE4CSxrWKqqGeX-9-jX5P-x3vlYpF5A0vbYlJ3BGNGTcvZUOQ_jorFKQ
Could Pope Francis Be the False Prophet?
ON MARCH 10, 2017 BY GERI UNGUREANIN UNCATEGORIZED
“Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified” (Galatians 2:16).

Scriptures about justification by faith and not by works clearly separate us from the RCC. Catholicism is a cult. We as followers of the Lord Jesus Christ, should not align ourselves with that apostate church — not for any reason, as noble as it might sound.

“Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.” (James 4:4)

He came onto the world stage much in the manner of President Obama. The left wing “Save mother earth” radicals are embracing him as their own. Funny, isn’t it? Wasn’t the job description of a Pope to lead the so-called faithful upon the earth — spiritually speaking? This speaks VOLUMES about the Vatican and RCC worldwide! The institution of Roman Catholicism is a CULT! I love the Catholic people, and because of this love — I must speak truth to them.

Where is Repentance and trusting the Lord Jesus Christ for Salvation in the Pope’s dialogues with the press? Did I miss it? I think not. Is this man saved? Does he know Jesus as Lord and Savior of his own life? If we look for fruit worthy of repentance in his life, it’s just not there.

What are his beliefs?

Well, let’s take a look at what Pope Francis deems important enough to give to the press:

From brainyquote.com

“Each of us has a vision of good and of evil. We have to encourage people to move towards what they think is good… Everyone has his own idea of good and evil and must choose to follow the good and fight evil as he conceives them. That would be enough to make the world a better place.”

Isaiah 5:20 – “Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!”

“Since many of you do not belong to the Catholic Church and others are non-believers, from the bottom of my heart I give this silent blessing to each and every one of you, respecting the conscience of each one of you but knowing that each one of you is a child of God.”

John 1:12 – “But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, [even] to them that believe on his name:”

“From my point of view, God is the light that illuminates the darkness, even if it does not dissolve it, and a spark of divine light is within each of us.”

This is NOT what the Bible says. To say that there is a spark of divine light within each of us SMACKS of New Age teaching!

“A person once asked me, in a provocative manner, if I approved of homosexuality. I replied with another question: ‘Tell me: when God looks at a gay person, does he endorse the existence of this person with love, or reject and condemn this person?’ We must always consider the person.”

Romans 1:24-27 – “Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves: Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen. For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.”

“I am always wary of decisions made hastily. I am always wary of the first decision, that is, the first thing that comes to my mind if I have to make a decision. This is usually the wrong thing. I have to wait and assess, looking deep into myself, taking the necessary time.”

Proverbs 3:5-6 —“Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.”

“If someone is gay and he searches for the Lord and has good will, who am I to judge? We shouldn’t marginalize people for this. They must be integrated into society.”

Proverbs 14:6 — “There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.”

“There is a need for financial reform along ethical lines that would produce in its turn an economic reform to benefit everyone. This would nevertheless require a courageous change of attitude on the part of political leaders.”

Giving advice to political leaders and to the leaders of the financial market — this is for the Pope to do? I thought that bringing people to a saving knowledge of the Lord Jesus Christ is what the church should be about.
“The Jesuits have a vow to obey the pope, but if the pope is a Jesuit, maybe he should have a vow to obey the superior general… I feel like I’m still a Jesuit in terms of my spirituality, what I have in my heart.”

1 Corinthians 11:1 — “Be ye followers of me, even as I also am of Christ.”

“Proselytism is solemn nonsense; it makes no sense. We need to get to know each other, listen to each other and improve our knowledge of the world around us.”

Matthew 28:19-20 — “Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.”

“A church without women would be like the apostolic college without Mary. The Madonna is more important than the apostles, and the church herself is feminine, the spouse of Christ and a mother.”

WHERE in the Bible does it say that the mother of Jesus is more important than the Apostles??

“The Lord has redeemed all of us, all of us, with the blood of Christ: all of us, not just Catholics. Everyone! ‘Father, the atheists?’ Even the atheists. Everyone!”

Romans 10:9 — That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

“Right now, we don’t have a very good relation with creation.”

Can you say ‘WICCA’?

“My authoritarian and quick manner of making decisions led me to have serious problems and to be accused of being ultraconservative. I have never been a right-winger. It was my authoritarian way of making decisions that created problems.”

Oh, Pope Francis — we would NEVER call you a right-winger!

“God is not afraid of new things. That is why he is continuously surprising us, opening our hearts and guiding us in unexpected ways,”

This came from the Pope’s mouth, when asked about homosexuality. GOD is not afraid of new things?? He is Creator of the Universe and of each one of us!!! Guiding us in unexpected ways??

HIS WORD NEVER CHANGES!!

“Safeguard Creation,” he said. “Because if we destroy Creation, Creation will destroy us! Never forget this!”

New Age, New Age, New Age……….

“But when we exploit Creation we destroy the sign of God’s love for us, in destroying Creation we are saying to God: ‘I don’t like it! This is not good!’ ‘So what do you like?’ ‘I like myself!’ – Here, this is sin! Do you see?”

No, Pope Francis – I do NOT see.

“Climate change, the loss of biodiversity and deforestation are already showing their devastating effects in the great cataclysms we witness.”

Now he is a scientist?

“Beauty of nature and the grandeur of the cosmos” is a Christian value, noting that failure to care for the planet risks apocalyptic consequences.”

Psalm 19:1 “The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.” – source

Recently, this pope declared that the Cross of Christ was God’s failure:

Pope Declares the Cross to be God’s Failure

I believe that Pope Francis will be used by our God in these last days, to usher in the Antichrist. I also believe that he may be the last pope. The world is so blind to truth, because they reject the Truth!

John 14:6 — “Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.”

MARANATHA!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 12 Feb 2020, 3:36 pm

Pope Pushes One World Religion on Israel’s Independence Day
Feb 11, 2020 02:33 pm
Pope Pushes One World Religion on Israel’s Independence Day
OPINION (BIN) – Historically, the Vatican was no friend to the Jews but its new initiative aligns the Catholic Church with Islam in a one-world religion that may be the biggest threat ever to the Jewish People. A major event to advance the project will take place on the anniversary of the birth of the State of Israel which, according to one rabbi, is fitting since Judaism is the last bastion, entirely incompatible with a New World Order.

Continue reading Pope Pushes One World Religion on Israel’s Independence Day at End Time Headlines.
https://endtimeheadlines.org/2020/02/pope-pushes-one-world-religion-on-israels-independence-day/
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 11 Feb 2020, 9:52 pm

https://www.thekingiscoming.com/blog/2019/2/13/pope-and-imam-sign-one-world-religion-covenant?fbclid=IwAR1XlsxLdAdUd4HmY6GraonvAN2MAZemk_v3rLlVuTb316LofoMjdNepmZ4
February 13, 2019
Pope and Imam Sign “One-World Religion” Covenant
Christian Life, Bible Teaching
A historic document signed recently by Pope Francis and leading Muslim Imam Sheikh Ahmed al-Tayeb – whose official title is The Grand Imam of Al-Azhar – has many observers very concerned. This historic meeting between the head of the Roman Catholic Church and the most important Imam in Sunni Islam took place in Abu Dhabi at a gathering of religious leaders representing Christianity, Islam, Judaism, and other faiths. On the surface the covenant entitled “A Document on Human Fraternity for World Peace and Living Together” stipulates its intention is to foster peace between nations, religions, and ethnic groups while combating extremism and violence. Obviously, this is an admirable effort worthy of support. Yet, certain ambiguous language in the document regarding God leads many to be cautious of the implications that may arise. Particularly, the idea that such a document could form the groundwork for a one-world religion!

Ambiguous Language Identifying God

While the document contains many remarks aimed at fostering a spirit of commonality between religions such as encouraging believers “to shake hands, embrace one another, kiss one another and even pray” together, it is the ambiguous reference to God that causes the greatest concern. The document uses the same term; God, to simultaneously reference the God of the Bible and Allah. One glaring example of this categorizes Christians and Muslims as “We, who believe in God.” Perhaps equally problematic is that the document claims that “the pluralism and the diversity of religions” evident in the world were all intentionally “willed by God.” Moreover, the document claims that the idea that people should “adhere to a certain religion” should be rejected. Therefore, according to this document the perfect will of God allows for hundreds of different religions that must all be considered as equally valid. Such ideas have caused many to consider that the essence of this document is to push for a one-world religion. Sadly, this idea is not out of character for Pope Francis. In September 2015, during a stop at St. Patrick's Cathedral, Pope Francis stressed the unity between Christianity and Islam. Likewise, in January 2016 the Vatican released an extremely disturbing video in which Pope Francis declared that all of the major world religions are “seeking God or meeting God in different ways.”
Relevant Scripture Passages
It should be noted that many prophecy experts have long believed that numerous parallels can be drawn between the one-world religion described in Revelation 17:1-18, and the influence and power of the Roman Catholic Church. The book of Revelation describes a “great harlot,” or a false, one-world religion that will be prominent during the end times (Revelation 17:1-6). This one-world religion will be led by a “false prophet” (Revelation 13:11-15; 16:13; 19:10; 20:20).  This false religion will dominate all people of the earth, all nations, and languages. While this inference is not certain, it certainly arouses our attention - especially in light of the history of the Catholic Church and Pope Francis’ statements in the past. Therefore, given the implications of this recent covenant between Pope Francis and Imam Sheikh Ahmed al-Tayeb we should be in prayer.

PRAY: PRAY THAT CHRISTIAN LEADERS AROUND THE WORLD WOULD NOT BE INFLUENCED BY THE AMBIGUOUS LANGUAGE USED FOR GOD IN THIS DOCUMENT. PRAY THAT A CLEAR DISTINCTION WOULD REMAIN BETWEEN THE GOD OF THE BIBLE AND ALLAH. PRAY THAT THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH WOULD NOT CONTINUE TO MAKE STATEMENTS EQUATING GOD WITH ALLAH.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 07 Feb 2020, 5:49 pm

Pope Francis Calls for Global Wealth Redistribution
Feb 06, 2020 09:49 am
Pope Francis Calls for Global Wealth Redistribution
(Breitbart) – Tax cuts for the wealthy constitute a “structure of sin,” Pope Francis said Wednesday in a passionate address calling for international wealth redistribution. “Every year hundreds of billions of dollars, which should be paid in taxes to fund health care and education, accumulate in tax haven accounts,” the pontiff told participants in a Vatican seminar, “thus impeding the possibility of the dignified and sustained development of all social agents.”

“Today’s structures of sin include repeated tax cuts for the richest people, often justified in the name of investment and development,” Francis told the meeting organized by the Pontifical Academy for Social Sciences.

Continue reading Pope Francis Calls for Global Wealth Redistribution at End Time Headlines.
https://endtimeheadlines.org/2020/02/w-va-city-replaces-prayer-before-council-meetings-with-humanistic-invocation-following-complaint/

FULL REPORT https://christiannews.net/2020/02/05/w-va-city-replaces-prayer-before-council-meetings-with-humanistic-invocation-following-complaint/
W. Va. City Replaces Prayer Before Council Meetings With Humanistic Invocation Following Complaint
By Heather Clark on February 5, 202014 Comments

163  2 Share0  0  166

Click to enlarge
WHEELING, W.Va. — A city in West Virginia has replaced the presentation of a prayer prior to city council meetings with a generalized, secular invocation following receipt of a complaint from the Wisconsin-based Freedom From Religion Foundation (FFRF).

FFRF had sent a letter to Wheeling Mayor Glenn Elliott on Jan. 9 after being informed by a local resident that the prayers presented at city council meetings were repeatedly and consistently Christian.

“This practice represents an unconstitutional endorsement of Christianity,” the correspondence read. “The council members lead prayers that are invariably Christian, often include sectarian references, and ignore vocal challenges by members of the community.”

ADVERTISING

FFRF pointed to the 2017 Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals ruling in Lund v. Rowan County, in which an en banc panel of judges ruled 10-5 that while county commissioners in North Carolina may present prayers before public meetings, they cannot be exclusively Christian. The U.S. Supreme Court declined to hear an appeal of the case.

“The great promise of the Establishment Clause is that religion will not operate as an instrument of division in our nation,” wrote Judge Harvie Wilkinson, nominated to the bench by then-President Ronald Reagan.

“Instead of drawing on this tradition, Rowan County elevated one religion above all others and aligned itself with that faith. It need not be so,” he continued. “As the history of legislative invocations demonstrates, the desire of this good county for prayer at the opening of its public sessions can be realized in many ways that further both religious exercise and religious tolerance.”

FFRF took the matter even further in its letter to Elliott, asserting that the best resolution is for the City to not offer prayers before meetings at all.

Connect with Christian News
“Prayer at government meetings is unnecessary, inappropriate and divisive, and the best solution is to discontinue the invocations altogether,” it stated. “Council members are, of course, free to pray privately or to worship on their own time in their own way, but they should not worship on taxpayers’ time.”

“In order to demonstrate the council’s respect for the diverse range of religious and nonreligious citizens living in Wheeling, we urge you to concentrate on civil matters and leave religion to the private conscience of each individual by ending the practice of hosting prayers at your meetings,” the group wrote.

According to the Wheeling News-Register, prior to Tuesday’s city council meeting, Councilman Ken Imer presented a general, humanistic invocation that did not reference or entreat God.

“As we gather here today as members of City Council, we pray that we are ever mindful of opportunities to render our service to fellow citizens and to our community,” he stated. “Keeping in mind always the enduring values of life, applying our efforts in those areas and on those things upon which future generations can build with confidence, let us continue to strive to make a better world.”

Mayor Elliott told the outlet that the city solicitor felt that the change was a “safe” compromise.

“The compromise … is something we worked out with our city solicitor, and she believes it falls well within the confines of First Amendment case law,” he said. “We took it very seriously. … It’s a safe spot within First Amendment law, and … I believe we can move forward as we have been for many, many years, just with a slight modification.”

“We still want to have some form of reflection, but not run afoul of any First Amendment case law,” Elliott advised. “From what I understand, the letter is based on some pretty solid case law, … and I think we’ve been very careful, going forward and [Tuesday], that what we’re doing will not promote any particular religion and be respectful to believers and non-believers alike.”

Adams
According to the office of the chaplain of the U.S. House of Representatives, the first prayer of the Continental Congress was presented on Sept. 7, 1774 by Jacob Duche of Christ Church of Philadelphia, and was delivered in the name of Jesus.

“O Lord our Heavenly Father, high and mighty King of kings, and Lord of lords, who dost from thy throne behold all the dwellers on earth and reignest with power supreme and uncontrolled over all the kingdoms, empires and governments,” he prayed, “look down in mercy, we beseech Thee, on these our American States, who have fled to Thee from the rod of the oppressor and thrown themselves on Thy gracious protection, desiring to be henceforth dependent only on Thee.”

On March 23, 1798 — less than 12 years after the signing of the U.S. Constitution — John Adams, the second president of the United States, called for a day of national repentance, prayer and fasting.

“[T]he safety and prosperity of nations ultimately and essentially depend on the protection and the blessing of Almighty God, and the national acknowledgment of this truth is not only an indispensable duty which the people owe to Him, but a duty whose natural influence is favorable to the promotion of that morality and piety without which social happiness cannot exist nor the blessings of a free government be enjoyed,” he wrote.

James Madison, the fourth president of the United States, similarly called for a national day of prayer on July 9, 1812.

“I do therefore recommend the third Thursday in August next as a convenient day to be set apart for the devout purposes of rendering the Sovereign of the universe and the Benefactor of mankind the public homage due to His holy attributes; of acknowledging the transgressions which might justly provoke the manifestations of His divine displeasure; of seeking His merciful forgiveness and His assistance in the great duties of repentance…”

President Abraham Lincoln also proclaimed a national fast day in 1863.

“[I]t is the duty of nations as well as of men to own their dependence upon the overruling power of God, to confess their sins and transgressions in humble sorrow, yet with assured hope that genuine repentance will lead to mercy and pardon; and to recognize the sublime truth, announced in the Holy Scriptures and proven by all history, that those nations only are blessed whose God is the Lord,” his proclamation read.

“[I]nsomuch we know that by His Divine law, nations like individuals are subjected to punishments and chastisements in this world, may we not justly fear that the awful calamity of civil war, which now desolates the land, may be but a punishment inflicted upon us for our presumptuous sins, to the needful end of our national reformation as a whole people,” Lincoln said.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 19 Jan 2020, 12:18 am

https://www.churchmilitant.com/news/article/pope-francis-convenes-anti-capitalism-summit-calling-for-economic-conversion?fbclid=IwAR3HvyAExFykP8TbcfNgGGLausHYM651lfa1bF9AzszdiraTJWrWL8EJLZA
POPE FRANCIS CONVENES ‘ANTI-CAPITALISM’ SUMMIT
NEWS: WORLD NEWS

Print Friendly and PDF
by Jules Gomes  •  ChurchMilitant.com  •  January 15, 2020    184 Comments
Leading pro-abortion economist, population control guru to speak

You are not signed in as a Premium user; we rely on Premium users to support our news reporting. Sign in or Sign up today!

VATICAN CITY (ChurchMilitant.com) - Pope Francis is convening an international summit of young economists in Assisi to re-examine the current model of capitalism — what he terms the "economy of exclusion" — and to "find answers to the structural problems of the global economy."

Modeled on the example of St. Francis of Assisi, the pontiff wants the conference to work towards creating "a different kind of economy: one that brings life not death, one that is inclusive and not exclusive, humane and not dehumanizing, one that cares for the environment and does not despoil it."

The March 26–28 forum, which has been dubbed a "papal anti-Davos," will bring together 2,000 students, academics and socially conscious entrepreneurs from more than 45 countries to explore alternatives to the free-market capitalist system. 

Delegates will work towards correcting "models of growth incapable of guaranteeing respect for the environment, openness to life, concern for the family, social equality, the dignity of workers and the rights of future generations."

Free clip from CHURCH MILITANT Premium

WATCH MORE LIKE THIS

Francis is hoping that the "Economy of Francesco" conference, named after the saint of Assisi, will draft a "covenant" to "change today's economy and to give a soul to the economy of tomorrow."

The pontiff, who excoriates capitalism as the "dung of the devil," expects the covenant to complement Laudato Sí, his 2015 encyclical on "climate change." 

Economic summit to be held in Assisi, home of St. Francis
"That won the pontiff a strong following among environmentalists. The follow-up is unlikely to do the same for economists," notes The Economist. 

"Pope Francis has every right to weigh in on business," but the "difficulty is coming up with an alternative that does not turn into a system of command and control," and "even Italian business-school students hoping to attend the papal get-together admit they have no idea what those ideas mean," the publication points out. 

The neo-liberal journal critiques Francis as "erratic when it comes to remedies," and as someone who simultaneously regards business as a "noble vocation" and "equates free markets with tyranny and overlooks the fact that many problems — not least in countries like Italy — are caused by markets not being free enough."

The economic brain behind the conference is Prof. Luigino Bruni, who has described the chief goal of taxation as serving "to redistribute income and wealth from the rich to the poor" and has denounced meritocracy as "the ethical legitimization of inequality."

Bruni, who is professor of political economy at LUMSA University, a private Roman Catholic college in Rome, has criticized the market for not being able "to ensure a just distribution" of wealth. "In the absence of other principles and institutions, the market tends to augment the inequalities in time," Bruni stated.  

Bruni believes that "post-modern man, informed and global, after having achieved political democracy, is now seriously demanding economic democracy" and the market, "while it produces wealth it should also distribute wealth, thereby making it a place of justice."

Abortion is a 'lower-risk and lower-cost option' than having unwanted children born into the world.Tweet
The author of The Genesis and Ethos of the Market, Civil Happiness: Economics and Human Flourishing in Historical Perspective and The Economy of Salvation: Ethical and Anthropological Foundations of Market Relations in the First Two Books of the Bible, believes "the Bible has many words to offer to our economic life and ideas" and calls for "the transformation of wealth into well-being."

Pro-abortion Jeffrey Sachs, a speaker at the papal forum
Two nobel-prize economists, Amartya Sen and Muhammad Yunus, have confirmed they will attend. 

However, sources have alerted Church Militant to the possibility of more radical voices subverting the summit to push a leftwing economic agenda. 

Mark Tapson, Journalism Fellow on Popular Culture at the David Horowitz Freedom Center, told Church Militant: 

Pope Francis has condemned capitalism as an economic model in which exclusion and inequality are rampant and in which the powerful feed upon the powerless. But he is not serving the millions of poor among his worldwide flock well by preaching the redistribution of wealth. Only capitalism has proven to elevate humanity out of poverty into abundance. Socialism only accomplishes the reverse.

Hindu eco-feminist Vandana Shiva, a papal forum speaker
Professor Jeffrey Sachs, director of Columbia's Center for Sustainable Development and of the UN Sustainable Development Solutions Network, is one of the main speakers at the symposium.

Sachs has called President Donald Trump "mentally disordered: megalomaniacal, paranoid and psychopathic," and has spoken in favor of Chinese and Iranian trade policies. 

In his 2008 book Common Wealth: Economics for a Crowded Planet, Sachs argued for legalizing abortion as a cost-effective way to eliminate "unwanted children" when contraception fails. Abortion, he wrote, is a "lower-risk and lower-cost option" than having unwanted children born into the world.

Stefano Gennarini, director of Legal Studies at the Center for Family and Human Rights, called Sachs one of the "most powerful proponents of abortion and population control in the world." 

Francis has also invited Hindu eco-feminist and anti-capitalist Vandana Shiva, as a conference speaker. While Shiva has spoken out against sex-selective abortion and population control imposed by Western policymakers on the Third World, she also termed the Vatican and the Catholic Church a "patriarchal institution" and is a strong advocate of abortion.

Swiss economist Bruno Frey, who was found guilty of misconduct for self-plagiarism, has also been invited to speak at the summit. 

Another speaker is British economist Kate Raworth, who describes herself as "a renegade economist focused on exploring the economic mindset needed to address the 21st century's social and ecological challenges." 

The Holy Father "stands on firmer ground" if he sticks to "preaching about ethics" and "would do well to use the world's most prominent pulpit to exhort businesses to behave with a stronger sense of morality," observes The Economist, warning against the pontiff "proposing half-baked policies that any thinking economist can quickly rubbish."

The summit is being organized by the diocese of Assisi, the municipality of Assisi, the Economy of Communion and the Seraphic Institute — a rehabilitation institution for children and young adults with disabilities.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 20 Oct 2019, 8:07 pm

Next Generation Weapons & The New World Order
image: https://www.prophecynewswatch.com/images/recent/dronetechoct182019.jpg
News Image BY BRITT GILLETTE/ENDTIMESBIBLEPROPHECY.COM OCTOBER 18, 2019  
In World War I, generals who studied Napoleon sent waves of troops into a barrage of machine gun fire. The rapid-fire weapons mowed down thousands in minutes. Was this necessary? No. Thousands of young men died all because their commanders focused on fighting the last war. They didn't adjust to new developments and new technologies. 
In World War II, the Polish army defended itself from Nazi and Soviet invaders with horse-mounted troops. They also focused on fighting the last war and were quickly defeated. A few years later, World War II ended when the United States dropped two atomic bombs on Japan. 
Ever since, most people have held the belief World War III will start the same way World War II ended. Anyone who believes this makes the same mistake as those who came before them. They prepare to fight the last war.
Complacency is the Enemy
Our tendency to focus on the past creates a sense of familiarity and comfort, and comfort breeds complacency. When it comes to warfare, complacency is the enemy. For over seventy years, Mutual Assured Destruction (MAD) prevented all-out nuclear war between the major powers. The world emerged from the Cold War intact. Following decades of uncertainty, nuclear war never came. We didn't destroy ourselves. This lulled many into a false sense of security, and complacency set in.
Read more at https://www.prophecynewswatch.com/article.cfm?recent_news_id=3537#FqG1RBu2ArwUegqr.99

Next Generation Weapons & The New World Order
image: https://www.prophecynewswatch.com/images/recent/dronetechoct182019.jpg

News Image BY BRITT GILLETTE/ENDTIMESBIBLEPROPHECY.COM OCTOBER 18, 2019
Share this article:

In World War I, generals who studied Napoleon sent waves of troops into a barrage of machine gun fire. The rapid-fire weapons mowed down thousands in minutes. Was this necessary? No. Thousands of young men died all because their commanders focused on fighting the last war. They didn't adjust to new developments and new technologies. 

In World War II, the Polish army defended itself from Nazi and Soviet invaders with horse-mounted troops. They also focused on fighting the last war and were quickly defeated. A few years later, World War II ended when the United States dropped two atomic bombs on Japan. 

Ever since, most people have held the belief World War III will start the same way World War II ended. Anyone who believes this makes the same mistake as those who came before them. They prepare to fight the last war.
image: https://www.prophecynewswatch.com/images/ads/Jerry1.jpg

Complacency is the Enemy

Our tendency to focus on the past creates a sense of familiarity and comfort, and comfort breeds complacency. When it comes to warfare, complacency is the enemy. For over seventy years, Mutual Assured Destruction (MAD) prevented all-out nuclear war between the major powers. The world emerged from the Cold War intact. Following decades of uncertainty, nuclear war never came. We didn't destroy ourselves. This lulled many into a false sense of security, and complacency set in. 

The majority of people now think World War III is unwinnable. They think possession of nuclear weapons make a nation invulnerable. Because they do, they think World War III will never happen. They're wrong.

The global stability of the post-war era is coming to an end. With the exception of a few moments such as the Cuban Missile Crisis, you have to go back to the years just before World War II to find a time when the world was more dangerous than it is right now. Why do I say that? Again, complacency. 

During the Gulf War in 1991, the United States displayed a dominant edge in military technology. Its armed forces were declared superior to any on the planet. But dominance doesn't last forever. The nature of war has changed. 

Nations now use terrorists, proxy armies, and cyber attacks to wage war anonymously. Conventional weapons can't effectively counter these types of attacks. Moreover, Russia and China have gone to great lengths to close the technology gap since the early 1990's. The result? The world power structure is on the verge of a major shift.
image: https://www.prophecynewswatch.com/images/ads/TCC_banner1.jpg

The AI/Swarm Era

Today, the world is entering a new era in warfare. September 14, 2019 marked the beginning. On that day, someone (either Iran or their proxies in Yemen) launched a successful drone attack on two oil processing facilities in Saudi Arabia. Approximately five percent of the world's daily oil consumption flowed through those two facilities. The news made headlines for a few days. Then, just as quickly as it hit the news cycle, it disappeared. 

Most people forgot all about it. But for many, it remains a significant event. In fact, for many, it's a terrifying event. Why? Because it exposed conventional defenses as inadequate. Saudi Arabia invested millions to secure its facilities. But in mere minutes, those defenses proved useless.

Because of the success of this strike, expect more drone attacks. Expect smaller drones arriving in larger swarms. Why? They can inflict just as much damage as any conventional weapon, and because they're unmanned, the attacking nation can deny any involvement. 

Drones are inexpensive to produce and easy to deploy. They can mimic flocks of birds and even evade radar. Because they blend into the environment, they can appear out of nowhere, surprising the enemy. They present a new threat, and most conventional armies are unprepared to defend against them.

Still don't see the threat? Imagine this. It's inauguration day. As the new president prepares to speak, an assassin launches a fleet of drones from just a few hundred yards away. The swarm contains several hundred drones, each the size of a small bird. Each one carries an explosive. They converge on the president. How do you protect the president? Conventional defenses won't work. You can't tackle a drone. Firearms might take out a few, but not an entire swarm.

On August 4, 2018, a scenario similar to this took place in Venezuela. As President Nicolas Maduro addressed a crowd at a military parade, two drones exploded nearby, prompting security to surround him with blast shields. The explosions caused no harm to Maduro, and many believe he orchestrated the entire event so he could crack down on political opponents. But whether it was real or staged, the attack shows a new danger people need to protect against.

And it's not just assassins who will look to use drones. With such technology, terrorists could take destruction to new heights. Imagine this. It's Super Bowl Sunday. A hundred thousand fans crowd into a stadium to watch the excitement. But before the first score, a flock of thousands of drones descend on the stadium. They hover above the crowd and release chemical weapons on those below. Everyone dies. And unless every point of entry is secured, even an indoor stadium is vulnerable to such an attack.

Drone attacks are more than just a novel way to assassinate or a new method to unleash terrorism. Swarming drones are the future of warfare, and they're coming sooner than most people think. Drone swarms using artificial intelligence offer a number of benefits and advantages to nation states. They're less expensive to build and maintain than large standing armies. 

They don't require large numbers of highly trained personnel. They can be controlled from a remote, secure location. They can be deployed anywhere in the world, often undetected. This means they magnify the military capabilities of smaller nations. They close the gap between weaker nations and world superpowers.

Imagine conventional forces trying to counter an attacking swarm of drones. Tanks, armored personnel carriers, and infantry advance on the battlefield. From the sky, a swarm of millions of drones the size of bees descend on the conventional army. They cover every tank, vehicle, and piece of equipment. 

In minutes, they quickly disable the entire army, leaving them defenseless. Firearms, artillery shells, and missiles have little impact on a swarm. Think of a swarm of locusts descending on a field. A farmer can fire his shotgun and swat at them all he wants. But in mere minutes, they'll devour all his crops. Drone warfare will bring the same impact to the battlefield.

Certainly, military forces will develop new weapons and defensive measures to counter such attacks. But these too will be vulnerable to a surprise attack. However, no matter what new techniques are developed, you can be sure of one thing - the next great war will be far different from the last one. The first nation to develop these new weapons will have a decisive advantage. And that's why you can be sure the world's governments are racing to develop them. 

What It Means

The rise of artificial intelligence and drone swarms is a destabilizing event. Together, these new technologies will overturn the post-war stability of MAD. Once this happens, World War III will break out. When the dust settles, one nation will dominate the globe. That nation will be the leader in the development of these new military technologies. 

Does this surprise you? It shouldn't. The Bible says another world war is in our future (Revelation 6:4). It also tells us what the world will look like when World War III ends. One nation will control the earth (Revelation 13:7). Is this just a coincidence? No. It's yet another sign we're on the verge of the Tribulation and the Second Coming of Jesus Christ. This means you should take advantage of every opportunity you have to spread the Gospel and tell others about the love of Jesus. Time is short. He's coming soon!

Britt Gillette is author of the free ebook Coming to Jesus as well as the books Signs of the Second Coming, Racing Toward Armageddon.

Read more at https://www.prophecynewswatch.com/article.cfm?recent_news_id=3537#wXgtvD21fIwd9b1F.99
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Pope Francis Agenda & One World Government Empty Pope Francis Agenda & One World Government

Post  Admin Sat 19 Oct 2019, 11:13 am

Tom Horn: What Christians Need to Know About Pope Francis’ Agenda for a One-World Government
Oct 18, 2019 02:05 pm
Tom Horn: What Christians Need to Know About Pope Francis’ Agenda for a One-World Government
OPINION (Charisma) – Tom Horn of SkyWatch TV believes Pope Francis has a humanist agenda—and that it has significance regarding the end times. “Even people in the Catholic Church are very concerned,” he says on The Jim Bakker Show. Horn lists several headlines pertaining to the pope that he had seen within the last 10 days:

—”Pope Francis Endorses Essay Trashing U.S. Conservative Christians as Fake Believers and Hate Mongers”

—”One-World Abrahamic Family House Will Host Church, Mosque and Synagogue”

—”Pope Also Wants All Religions and Political Leaders to Sign a Globalist Pact for a New Humanism”

“People who watch this program can go Google everything I just said and find it for themselves.

Continue reading Tom Horn: What Christians Need to Know About Pope Francis’ Agenda for a One-World Government at End Time Headlines.
https://endtimeheadlines.org/2019/10/tom-horn-what-christians-need-to-know-about-pope-francis-agenda-for-a-one-world-government/

The Jim Bakker Show
80.9K subscribers
You can watch all past and present Jim Bakker Shows on The PTL Network using your Roku, Apple TV or Amazon Fire devices, our website or check your satellite & local listings.

A Level Of Chaos Is Coming - The Jim Bakker Show w/ Tom Horn
WATCH  4.16 MINS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=_F9bu-z9W8g

Last edited by Admin on Fri 07 Feb 2020, 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down