World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 31 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 31 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» Israel War UPDATE
17,000 DOCTORS SOUND THE ALARM ON THE COVID VACCINE EmptyYesterday at 11:53 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
17,000 DOCTORS SOUND THE ALARM ON THE COVID VACCINE EmptyYesterday at 11:46 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
17,000 DOCTORS SOUND THE ALARM ON THE COVID VACCINE EmptyYesterday at 11:43 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
17,000 DOCTORS SOUND THE ALARM ON THE COVID VACCINE EmptyYesterday at 11:31 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
17,000 DOCTORS SOUND THE ALARM ON THE COVID VACCINE EmptyYesterday at 11:02 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
17,000 DOCTORS SOUND THE ALARM ON THE COVID VACCINE EmptyYesterday at 10:51 pm by Admin

» FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES
17,000 DOCTORS SOUND THE ALARM ON THE COVID VACCINE EmptyYesterday at 10:31 pm by Admin

» AISH
17,000 DOCTORS SOUND THE ALARM ON THE COVID VACCINE EmptyYesterday at 10:28 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
17,000 DOCTORS SOUND THE ALARM ON THE COVID VACCINE EmptyYesterday at 8:33 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
17,000 DOCTORS SOUND THE ALARM ON THE COVID VACCINE EmptyYesterday at 8:28 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
17,000 DOCTORS SOUND THE ALARM ON THE COVID VACCINE EmptyYesterday at 7:28 pm by Admin

» Celebrate the Feast of Moshiach
17,000 DOCTORS SOUND THE ALARM ON THE COVID VACCINE EmptyYesterday at 7:04 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
17,000 DOCTORS SOUND THE ALARM ON THE COVID VACCINE EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 11:23 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
17,000 DOCTORS SOUND THE ALARM ON THE COVID VACCINE EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 11:19 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
17,000 DOCTORS SOUND THE ALARM ON THE COVID VACCINE EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 11:09 pm by Admin

» SOROS Funds pro-terroist groups support of Hamas
17,000 DOCTORS SOUND THE ALARM ON THE COVID VACCINE EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 10:57 pm by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
17,000 DOCTORS SOUND THE ALARM ON THE COVID VACCINE EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 10:31 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
17,000 DOCTORS SOUND THE ALARM ON THE COVID VACCINE EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 10:13 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
17,000 DOCTORS SOUND THE ALARM ON THE COVID VACCINE EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 10:00 pm by Admin

» Israel 365 News
17,000 DOCTORS SOUND THE ALARM ON THE COVID VACCINE EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 10:40 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

17,000 DOCTORS SOUND THE ALARM ON THE COVID VACCINE

Go down

17,000 DOCTORS SOUND THE ALARM ON THE COVID VACCINE Empty Re: 17,000 DOCTORS SOUND THE ALARM ON THE COVID VACCINE

Post  Admin Fri 14 Jul 2023, 12:38 am

California Doctor Who Treats Vaccine Injured Patients Forced to Close Practice
This is so sad. Here is a doctor who cared so much about his patients that he dared to advise his them against the government advice ...

Read more ยป https://www.israelunwired.com/california-doctor-who-treats-vaccine-injured-patients-forced-to-close-practice/?utm_source=jeeng&utm_medium=email&trigger=click
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

17,000 DOCTORS SOUND THE ALARM ON THE COVID VACCINE Empty Re: 17,000 DOCTORS SOUND THE ALARM ON THE COVID VACCINE

Post  Admin Fri 30 Jun 2023, 7:53 pm

https://www.israelunwired.com/big-pharma-influenced-media-in-2005-vaccines-autism-with-bobby-kennedy/?utm_source=jeeng
BIG PHARMA INFLUENCED MEDIA IN 2005 – VACCINES & AUTISM WITH BOBBY KENNEDY
written by Avi Abelow June 28, 2023 964 views
Today, 2024 Presidential candidate Bobby Kennedy is hardly interviewed on establishment media because of his outspoken scientific views on the covid vaccine, and vaccines in general. But, back in 2005 he was still allowed to be invited for some interviews on establishment media.
RUMBLE VIDEO https://www.israelunwired.com/big-pharma-influenced-media-in-2005-vaccines-autism-with-bobby-kennedy/?utm_source=jeeng&utm_medium=email&trigger=click
Wait until you hear what happened to his vaccines and autism expose that was supposed to be aired on ABC back in 2005.
The above video was posted by Dr. Stanton Hom on his Instagram account. The following is the text he wrote with the video post.

“Back in 2005 I was getting out of the army. I moved to San Diego & I was in my mid 20s. I was told by army medicine that I had a “clean bill of health”. I could do 120 push-ups in 2 minutes, run a 12 minute 2 mile & pretty much do anything physically I can put my mind to.

But I also had 4 chronic illnesses, major gut inflammation, IBS, chronic pain & stress, & PTSD.

In my mid 20s.

I was inspired by my brother who was a brand new chiropractor at the time to transform my life.
I learned yoga, meditation, & breath work.
I surfed 2 to 3 times a day.
I transformed my nutrition.
I did everything I could to empower my mindset.

fun fact: I grew my hair out to my shoulders, took 8 months off & qualified for the World Series of Poker.

My brother taught me how the body heals itself when it’s given everything that it needs from nature and from healthy relationships to self, others & God. AND detoxifies well, & is allowed as pure an environment as possible for an extended period of time.

He also taught me the foundational nature to Chiropractic, especially as it relates to optimizing the brain and nervous system.

In six weeks, I felt like we hit the reset button. Remember that old-school Nintendo where the screen goes black and it just starts the game over? That’s what I felt like.

In six months, he told me that I was one of his healthiest patients.

My brother also introduced me to Dr. Sherri Tenpenny,
& Dr. Joe Mercola.

I read the book Vaccine A & it changed my life.

Do you know why I knew at the start of 2020 this was a hoax? Because I was experimented on. That book was about Anthrax shot of which I got 5 out of 6 in the series and Smallpox leading up to deployment.

I don’t want you all to go through nearly 20 years of rigorous study, trial and error, and the endless search through the infinity of information.

The End of COVID is the most powerful and comprehensive program that I’ve seen that will get you and your family there faster. I’m honored to be a part of it, and to be standing alongside you learning from some of the great masters of this time.

Over 90 hrs of powerful inspiration to see the real, whole truth.

Join us 7.11.23.
Link in BIO
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 10 Jun 2023, 9:32 pm

https://www.israelunwired.com/weird-blood-clots-are-forming-throughout-thousands-is-the-vaccine-responsible/?utm_source=jeeng&utm_medium=email&trigger=click
WEIRD BLOOD CLOTS ARE FORMING THROUGHOUT THOUSANDS – IS THE VACCINE RESPONSIBLE?
written by Micha Gefen December 4, 2022 16.1K views
“Dies Suddenly” a new documentary shows how coroners across the US are reporting strange clots in many of their cadavers that they worked on.

The claim in the documentary is that there is a direct correlation between the uptick in the vaccine and the weird clots that appear to be killing countless people. As has been reported there have been sudden heart attacks and strokes in many people that are young or have no history of health issues.

The other possibility that is causing these health issues may be COVID-19 itself. Whether or not the variations that came later were manmade, the original outbreak appears certainly to be the result of gain of function research gone really bad. Could the weird clotting and the massive health issues suffered throughout the world be a direct result of COVID-19?
Either way, the data and the evidence from the coroners is very strange and confirms something really big and bad is happening.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

17,000 DOCTORS SOUND THE ALARM ON THE COVID VACCINE Empty 17,000 DOCTORS SOUND THE ALARM ON THE COVID VACCINE

Post  Admin Tue 06 Jun 2023, 9:46 pm

https://www.israelunwired.com/17000-doctors-sound-the-alarm-on-the-covid-vaccine/?
17,000 DOCTORS SOUND THE ALARM ON THE COVID VACCINE
written by Avi Abelow January 5, 2023 16K views
RUMBLE VIDEO
Global COVID Summit – Declaration IV – Restore Scientific Integrity (full video of the press conference below)
https://globalcovidsummit.org/news/declaration-iv-restore-scientific-integrity

17,000 Scientists and Physicians warn that the COVID vaccine, which they identify as an experimental gene therapy injection must end.

These doctors are concerned because the believe the data now clearly shows that the shots cause far more harm than good, with those who get vaccinated actually being more at risk of disease and death than the unvaccinated. They are concerned because they see a huge uptick in damage to the heart, brain, reproduction, lungs, and immune system directly linked to the vaccine.

Global COVID Summit – Declaration IV – Restore Scientific Integrity (full video of the press conference below)

17,000 physicians and medical scientists declare that the state of medical emergency must be lifted, scientific integrity restored, and crimes against humanity addressed.

We, the physicians and medical scientists of the world, united through our loyalty to the Hippocratic Oath, recognize that the disastrous COVID-19 public health policies imposed on doctors and our patients are the culmination of a corrupt medical alliance of pharmaceutical, insurance, and healthcare institutions, along with the financial trusts which control them. They have infiltrated our medical system at every level, and are protected and supported by a parallel alliance of big tech, media, academics and government agencies who profited from this orchestrated catastrophe.

This corrupt alliance has compromised the integrity of our most prestigious medical societies to which we belong, generating an illusion of scientific consensus by substituting truth with propaganda. This alliance continues to advance unscientific claims by censoring data, and intimidating and firing doctors and scientists for simply publishing actual clinical results or treating their patients with proven, life-saving medicine. These catastrophic decisions came at the expense of the innocent, who are forced to suffer health damage and death caused by intentionally withholding critical and time-sensitive treatments, or as a result of coerced genetic therapy injections, which are neither safe nor effective.

The medical community has denied patients the fundamental human right to provide true informed consent for the experimental COVID-19 injections. Our patients are also blocked from obtaining the information necessary to understand risks and benefits of vaccines, and their alternatives, due to widespread censorship and propaganda spread by governments, public health officials and media. Patients continue to be subjected to forced lock-downs which harm their health, careers and children’s education, and damage social and family bonds critical to civil society. This is not a coincidence. In the book entitled “COVID-19: The Great Reset”, leadership of this alliance has clearly stated their intention is to leverage COVID-19 as an “opportunity” to reset our entire global society, culture, political structures, and economy.

Our 17,000 Global COVID Summit physicians and medical scientists represent a much larger, enlightened global medical community who refuse to be compromised, and are united and willing to risk the wrath of the corrupt medical alliance to defend the health of their patients.

The mission of the Global COVID Summit is to end this orchestrated crisis, which has been illegitimately imposed on the world, and to formally declare that the actions of this corrupt alliance constitute nothing less than crimes against humanity.

We must restore the people’s trust in medicine, which begins with free and open dialogue between physicians and medical scientists. We must restore medical rights and patient autonomy. This includes the foundational principle of the sacred doctor-patient relationship. The social need for this is decades overdue, and therefore, we the physicians of the world are compelled to take action.

After two years of scientific research, millions of patients treated, hundreds of clinical trials performed and scientific data shared, we have demonstrated and documented our success in understanding and combating COVID-19. In considering the risks versus benefits of major policy decisions, our Global COVID Summit of 17,000 physicians and medical scientists from all over the world have reached consensus on the following foundational principles:

1. We declare and the data confirm that the COVID-19 experimental genetic therapy injections must end.

2. We declare doctors should not be blocked from providing life-saving medical treatment.

3. We declare the state of national emergency, which facilitates corruption and extends the pandemic, should be immediately terminated.

4. We declare medical privacy should never again be violated, and all travel and social restrictions must cease.

5. We declare masks are not and have never been effective protection against an airborne respiratory virus in the community setting.

6. We declare funding and research must be established for vaccination damage, death and suffering.

7. We declare no opportunity should be denied, including education, career, military service or medical treatment, over unwillingness to take an injection.

8. We declare that first amendment violations and medical censorship by government, technology and media companies should cease, and the Bill of Rights be upheld.

9. We declare that Pfizer, Moderna, BioNTech, Janssen, Astra Zeneca, and their enablers, withheld and willfully omitted safety and effectiveness information from patients and physicians, and should be immediately indicted for fraud.

10. We declare government and medical agencies must be held accountable.

Full Press Conference from the Global Summit
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down