World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» AISH
SV update since last on EmptyYesterday at 11:31 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
SV update since last on EmptyYesterday at 11:24 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
SV update since last on EmptyYesterday at 11:01 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
SV update since last on EmptyYesterday at 10:14 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
SV update since last on EmptyYesterday at 10:06 pm by Admin

» The Great Tragedy - Greg Laurie Devotion
SV update since last on EmptyYesterday at 10:00 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
SV update since last on EmptyYesterday at 9:39 pm by Admin

» Europe resolution on Zelenskyy’s “peace formula”
SV update since last on EmptyYesterday at 9:03 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
SV update since last on EmptyYesterday at 8:42 pm by Admin

» Israel Judaica and Roman Hadrian
SV update since last on EmptyYesterday at 4:34 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
SV update since last on EmptyYesterday at 2:33 pm by Admin

» Ancient Hatred Reviving? Vatican
SV update since last on EmptyYesterday at 12:53 am by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
SV update since last on EmptyYesterday at 12:27 am by Admin

» Buried Facts About The Gaza War
SV update since last on EmptyFri 17 May 2024, 11:33 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
SV update since last on EmptyFri 17 May 2024, 10:34 pm by Admin

» FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES
SV update since last on EmptyFri 17 May 2024, 10:26 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
SV update since last on EmptyFri 17 May 2024, 10:22 pm by Admin

» israelAM
SV update since last on EmptyFri 17 May 2024, 9:44 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
SV update since last on EmptyFri 17 May 2024, 9:26 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
SV update since last on EmptyThu 16 May 2024, 11:25 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

SV update since last on

2 posters

Go down

SV update since last on Empty SV update since last on

Post  uksv Wed 13 May 2009, 10:06 pm

Hi all,

I am writing this with an extremely heavy heart. 4 or 5 years ago I was a member of the msn forums and at the time discussed in detail the fact my father was going to jail for sexual abuse against my sister. I told all about his innocence and how this was an injustice against him. I had been asking for prayer for him in all of this and for the family.

Last week he admitted he did actually do the things he was accused of. For the past 16 years me and my brothers have been under the belief he was innocent and have defended him to the hilt over it all. We have turned our backs on loved ones not least our sister because of all this. And now to find out it was all a lie has just shattered us. We have been so hurt by both parents as my mum knew of his guilt for the past 16 years but to make life easy for herself kept up the facade that he was innocent. It is currently down to just me and my two brothers now as our family unit, as we can no longer have a relationship with either parent. This evening my brother and I both wrote lengthy emails to both parents explaining our hurts and pains overall this. We have told both parents that until such times as they both come to full confession for their lies and make amends in a suitable manner we dont want anything to do with them except pray for them.

I would ask you all for prayers of strength for us all in this. We have not slept at all well in the past few weeks over all this. There has been nothing but trouble caused by both parents since before Christmas. They are now divorced and fighting over the sale of the houses etc. And have been telling lies about eachother in order to make a stronger case for themselves. We have been stuck in the middle of all of this. And this latest admission has just destroyed us.

I have been struggling alot lately with my faith as it is. I have an illness that effects me on a daily basis and also have lost my job amongst alot of other things that have been happening. I have however got married since I last spoke to you all and have the most amazing understanding wife God could have given me. I am forever grateful for her. But when I'm sitting on the computer and I suddenly hear her sobbing because of the hurts we have all been caused it truely breaks my heart.

Please pray for us all

Yours in Christ

Steve

uksv

Back to top Go down

SV update since last on Empty Hi Steve

Post  Missie Fri 15 May 2009, 10:20 am

Dear Steve

I am so sorry to hear about this situation, I can remember some of it from the Worldwide christian group on msn myself and Elaine ran.
It must be terrible for every member of your family right now, you must all feel so broken and betrayed.
Your poor sister must feel huge relief though.
It may seem like a desperate situation right now but nothing is imposible with the Lords help.
You can get through this. It may be a long road forgiveness wise for you and your parents, and also for your sister and the family but trust in the Lord for everything.
I shall keep you in my prayers, your family also.

God bless you.

Missy.

Missie

Back to top Go down