World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» JIHAD WATCH
HERB-OF-THE-WEEK – WATER – THE ELIXER OF LIFE EmptyYesterday at 11:01 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
HERB-OF-THE-WEEK – WATER – THE ELIXER OF LIFE EmptyYesterday at 10:44 pm by Admin

» What is Shavuot and What is Pentecost?
HERB-OF-THE-WEEK – WATER – THE ELIXER OF LIFE EmptyYesterday at 10:41 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
HERB-OF-THE-WEEK – WATER – THE ELIXER OF LIFE EmptyYesterday at 10:36 pm by Admin

» The Ayatollah Who Supports Israel
HERB-OF-THE-WEEK – WATER – THE ELIXER OF LIFE EmptyYesterday at 10:18 pm by Admin

» AISH Honest Reporting
HERB-OF-THE-WEEK – WATER – THE ELIXER OF LIFE EmptyYesterday at 10:15 pm by Admin

» AISH
HERB-OF-THE-WEEK – WATER – THE ELIXER OF LIFE EmptyYesterday at 10:14 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
HERB-OF-THE-WEEK – WATER – THE ELIXER OF LIFE EmptyYesterday at 10:13 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
HERB-OF-THE-WEEK – WATER – THE ELIXER OF LIFE EmptyYesterday at 9:39 pm by Admin

» ARE THE HOSTAGES IN EGYPT?
HERB-OF-THE-WEEK – WATER – THE ELIXER OF LIFE EmptyYesterday at 9:31 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
HERB-OF-THE-WEEK – WATER – THE ELIXER OF LIFE EmptyYesterday at 9:30 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
HERB-OF-THE-WEEK – WATER – THE ELIXER OF LIFE EmptyYesterday at 8:45 pm by Admin

» Breaking IranCopter Crash Pres.Raisi
HERB-OF-THE-WEEK – WATER – THE ELIXER OF LIFE EmptyYesterday at 7:58 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
HERB-OF-THE-WEEK – WATER – THE ELIXER OF LIFE EmptySat 18 May 2024, 10:14 pm by Admin

» The Great Tragedy - Greg Laurie Devotion
HERB-OF-THE-WEEK – WATER – THE ELIXER OF LIFE EmptySat 18 May 2024, 10:00 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
HERB-OF-THE-WEEK – WATER – THE ELIXER OF LIFE EmptySat 18 May 2024, 9:39 pm by Admin

» Europe resolution on Zelenskyy’s “peace formula”
HERB-OF-THE-WEEK – WATER – THE ELIXER OF LIFE EmptySat 18 May 2024, 9:03 pm by Admin

» Israel Judaica and Roman Hadrian
HERB-OF-THE-WEEK – WATER – THE ELIXER OF LIFE EmptySat 18 May 2024, 4:34 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
HERB-OF-THE-WEEK – WATER – THE ELIXER OF LIFE EmptySat 18 May 2024, 2:33 pm by Admin

» Ancient Hatred Reviving? Vatican
HERB-OF-THE-WEEK – WATER – THE ELIXER OF LIFE EmptySat 18 May 2024, 12:53 am by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

HERB-OF-THE-WEEK – WATER – THE ELIXER OF LIFE

Go down

HERB-OF-THE-WEEK – WATER – THE ELIXER OF LIFE Empty HERB-OF-THE-WEEK – WATER – THE ELIXER OF LIFE

Post  Admin Tue 20 Apr 2010, 10:33 am

HERB-OF-THE-WEEK – WATER – THE ELIXER OF LIFE

Posted by: "papa_de_q"

Greetings!!

As always, I pray that God blesses me to provide accurate and timely information and that He blesses each and every one of us spiritually in such a way where a physical blessing is the result, yet physically/material ly in such a way where a spiritual blessing is the end result.

More importantly, I pray that God blesses us all in such a way, where the source of the blessings is as plain as the nose on our faces.

As I explained in the last posting, over the next few weeks, I will focus on those herbs, nutritional supplements or holistic remedies that are widely considered to be panaceas.

Panacea
Main Entry: pan·a·cea
Etymology: Latin, from Greek panakeia, from panakēs all-healing, from pan- + akos remedy
: a remedy for all ills or difficulties : cure-all

Before I end this series on panceas and wonder foods/herbs, there is one AMAZING WONDER DRUG that I absolutely cannot go much further without mentioning.

WATER - Yes!

The importance of getting enough water cannot be overstated. Actually it is amazing that there aren't public service announcements on the tv and radio screaming the importance of drinking enough water. Just meditate on this for a minute; the search for life on other planets begins with a search for WATER! Drinking more water has "CURED" many illness simply because many "illnesses" are just symptomatic of not drinking enough water. Water is not called the elixir of life for nothing. We have all heard the old adage "get plenty of rest, drink plenty of fluids etc." Since water is a catalyst it jumpstarts the healing, cleansing and detoxifying process.

A rough measure of how much water one should drink is your total body weight divided by 2. For instance if you weigh 180 pounds, then the mathematical formula would be 180 divided by 2 which is 90 ounces of water daily. That is a little bit more than three quarts.

Since getting enough water is unquestionably the single most important thing one can do for their health, then the question becomes what kind of water.

As a last choice and as a last resort, drink tap water. Make sure you are drinking enough if this is the only thing you can get.

SPRING WATER
You have no doubt seen the news reports and docu-dramas where the reporters compared bottled spring water with tap water and found no difference. I've seen many reports where a bottled water company was actually selling city tap water. That's not surprising since tap water can be lake water, river water, SPRING WATER and underground spring water, containing God only knows what industrial chemicals!! So what's the surprise?

REVERSE OSMOSIS vs. FILTERED vs. DISTILLED
But what these reports fail to tell us is that there is a HUGE difference between bottled spring water and the filtered waters and those waters that have been purified by REVERSE OSMOSIS and DISTILLATION. Distilled water is the same kind of water used in IV's in hospitals. Distilled water is the same water that we use for steam irons and car batteries because it must be PURE.

Reverse osmosis, when combined with ozonation and micro-filtration will do a fantastic job of removing impurities. The distillation process will kill and remove virtually 100% of bacteria, viruses, cysts, and will remove heavy metals and inorganic compounds including minerals, radionuclides, particulates, and organics; including VOC'S. Again it helps when it is then filtered and ozone treated. Water filtered through reverse osmosis tends to be neutral and is acceptable for regular use provided minerals are supplemented. Water filtered through a solid charcoal filter is slightly alkaline. Ozonation of this charcoal filtered water is ideal for daily drinking. Longevity is associated with the regular consumption of hard water (high in minerals).

One crazy concern I have heard is that distilled water contains none of the necessary minerals. Over 95% of our minerals come from our food and less than 5% from drinking water. You would practically have to drown yourself drinking water to get just the RDA (required daily allowance) of any of the beneficial minerals. However the ideal water for the human body should be slightly alkaline and this requires the presence of minerals like calcium and magnesium. Distilled water is acidic and is a very good way to draw toxic poisons out of the body and cooking in it will pull minerals out of the food.

Drinking distilled water is good when one is cleansing or detoxifying the system for short periods of time (a few days at a time). Distilled water is a cleanser of EVERYTHING good and bad!! Continuing to drink it after fasting may not be good for you because using distilled water may deplete your body of electrolytes and trace minerals. This can cause heart palpitations amongst other things. Avoid it except in special circumstances such as cleansing and fasting.

There are some scientists who believe that distilled water will NOT leach minerals from your body. They claim that there has never been any documented evidence to prove this claim true. I tend to believe it could be true simply because of the ability of water to absorb odors from the refrigerator. The sensation of odor is merely sensing the tiny molecules emanating from a substance. And distilled water might be better at absorbing because of it's purity. But I am not a scientist. Besides if there is a SLIGHT danger of heart palpitations or improper brain functioning, then it may not be worth the risk.

Bottom line is this; since there is lots of evidence that distilled water might be too pure for human consumption, and since minerals are important, reverse osmosis and/or filtered water might be smarter. Distilled water should definitely be used during a system cleanse. Always do your own research when concerning your health. If you have decided to continue drinking distilled water for it's purity, then it might be wise to take QUALITY mineral supplements.

I could go on… but then you would not have anything to Google. Besides it's always best to research for yourself. As Mark Twain (Samuel Clemens) once remarked, "It would be a shame to die because of a typo"

And on that note, I'll end this newsletter with well wishes of good health to you all. Good night.

But why take my word for it? IT'S YOUR HEALTH.

You can research anything mentioned in this newsletter yourself. Some good
search engines are www.mamma.com and www.dogpile. com as well as Google.
Enter one or more keywords to do your own research.

Until next time remember .... most illness can be attributed to FOUR important
factors that can weaken your immune system and your ability to fight off
disease:

1. Anxiety, depression, anger, guilt and other STRESS factors
2. Improper and/or inadequate NUTRITION habits
3. A sedentary lifestyle that does not include enough EXERCISE
4. Not enough rest and quality SLEEP time

The United States Surgeon General warned Americans in a landmark 1988
report on Nutrition and Health that "diet related diseases account for
68% or more of U.S. deaths"

Remember, we ALWAYS recommend that you ALWAYS consult a professional
herbalist, naturopathologist or physician. We are just passing along