World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 33 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 33 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» Israel Reserve Soldiers killed
Asia Minor Turkey Missionary update PRAISE REPORTS & NEEDS EmptyYesterday at 10:18 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
Asia Minor Turkey Missionary update PRAISE REPORTS & NEEDS EmptyYesterday at 10:11 pm by Admin

» Open letter Jewish COLLEGE STUDENTS
Asia Minor Turkey Missionary update PRAISE REPORTS & NEEDS EmptyYesterday at 9:42 pm by Admin

» Historic Milestone Saudi Arabia-Israel stability
Asia Minor Turkey Missionary update PRAISE REPORTS & NEEDS EmptyYesterday at 9:08 pm by Admin

» AISH Honest Reporting
Asia Minor Turkey Missionary update PRAISE REPORTS & NEEDS EmptyYesterday at 5:36 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
Asia Minor Turkey Missionary update PRAISE REPORTS & NEEDS EmptyYesterday at 5:19 pm by Admin

» PRO TRUTH of Israel what Pro PA want
Asia Minor Turkey Missionary update PRAISE REPORTS & NEEDS EmptyYesterday at 4:59 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
Asia Minor Turkey Missionary update PRAISE REPORTS & NEEDS EmptyYesterday at 4:19 pm by Admin

»  BRITAIN NEWS AND ALERT's
Asia Minor Turkey Missionary update PRAISE REPORTS & NEEDS EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 11:56 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
Asia Minor Turkey Missionary update PRAISE REPORTS & NEEDS EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 11:44 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
Asia Minor Turkey Missionary update PRAISE REPORTS & NEEDS EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 11:19 pm by Admin

» Israel 365 News
Asia Minor Turkey Missionary update PRAISE REPORTS & NEEDS EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 11:09 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
Asia Minor Turkey Missionary update PRAISE REPORTS & NEEDS EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 11:05 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
Asia Minor Turkey Missionary update PRAISE REPORTS & NEEDS EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 10:59 pm by Admin

» iNSPIRATIONAL DEVOTION Israel
Asia Minor Turkey Missionary update PRAISE REPORTS & NEEDS EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 10:38 pm by Admin

» THE FREE PRESS
Asia Minor Turkey Missionary update PRAISE REPORTS & NEEDS EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 5:52 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
Asia Minor Turkey Missionary update PRAISE REPORTS & NEEDS EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 4:40 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
Asia Minor Turkey Missionary update PRAISE REPORTS & NEEDS EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 4:37 pm by Admin

» VERY IMPORTANT CHRISTIAN CONCERN
Asia Minor Turkey Missionary update PRAISE REPORTS & NEEDS EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 4:24 pm by Admin

» Jewish History~ WHO DOES IT BELONG TO
Asia Minor Turkey Missionary update PRAISE REPORTS & NEEDS EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 4:22 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Asia Minor Turkey Missionary update PRAISE REPORTS & NEEDS

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Asia Minor Turkey Missionary update PRAISE REPORTS & NEEDS Empty Re: Asia Minor Turkey Missionary update PRAISE REPORTS & NEEDS

Post  Admin Sat 21 Oct 2017, 10:42 pm

Greetings dear ones from the New Life COG( Turkey) (UPDATE)

MATT 9:37,38: "THEN HE SAID TO HIS DISCIPLES: THE HARVEST IS TRULY PLENTIFUL, BUT THE LABORERS ARE FEW;
THEREFORE , PRAY THE LORD OF THE HARVEST TO SEND OUT LABORERS INTO HIS HARVEST.

Lord Jesus come quickly
. THE SPIRIT AND THE BRIDE SAY COME, Lord Jesus Come Quickly Lord Jesus

PRAY FOR TURKEY - PRAY FOR TURKEY-- PRAY FOR TURKEY

during the last 2 years There have been adversities in Turkey but the church has survived all of them. let me enumerate them. SINCE MY LAST memo
the situation has increasingly worsened. Seems like there is no relief because of the strict rules of the President of Turkey .,ONE PASTOR(AMERICAN) HAS HAS BEEN IMPRISONED OR ALLEDGLY TRYING TO OVER THROW THE PRESIDENT OF TURKEY (ERDOGAN)Pray for him

Coup de teat
International terminal destroyed by ISIS 2 times
Soccer Stadium blown up by ISIS
Russian ambassador assassinated
The country still is restricted movement- no martial law
One pastor has been confined under the provisions of Terrorist law.. Christians are considered "terrorists".

There was a referendum in April ( he won 51% of the vote) He acts as he is the President appointed for life; and lives in a 115 room
villa as he cd considers himself as the extension of the Ottomans
there have been demonstrations against him . He just puts them in jail
A night club celebrating in Istanbul New Years was blown up ; 39 were killed and innumerable 100+ have been wounded. They haven't found the murderer
In Izmir there was another attack. 2 killed and several wounded.
he Turkish war planes are killing the Kurds.
THE Iranian Chief of Staff of the Turkish Armed Forces met last
week . The Iranian and the Turkish forces are fighting together in Syria
ERDOGAN while visiting USA directed his security to rebuff the protestors
that was protesting him. They have been indicted. It seems he can act with impunity as he does in Turkey

THE President of Turkey has become a dictator. also he has told the Turks residing in Europe to have at lest 5 children in order populate Europe . This will enhance his ability to form the Caliphate which is extension of the Ottoman empire. ( this is perceived to be prophetic) Erdogan came to visit Pres Trump and he permitted his security to rough up the demonstrators . Now you see the problems the workers in Turkey have a problem with the government . Pres Erdogan is the
government, Friends don't any thing but I read between the lines

note from Pastor Y.

Pastor Y....The Church is active .Services once a week. sometimes we meet in the restaurant and socialize . Of course talk about Jesus.
Pastor' S wife is having surgery . She had a successful surgery . praise God
It is hard to get people to evangelize Turkey. Pray for us

"How are you eddie brooks? here we are well we are studying The Brethren
are working and meet Sunday evening 6:30-8:30 PM. The people want to see
you and we show your picture . Some don't know you. the brethren greet
you in the name of Jesus. There is one big family attending the meetings.
We close wishing you good health and may the Light of he Lord the
Christ shine on you.. amin amin amin"

some workers have left the country because of legal procedures to stay in country. They have to beware of getting captured and taken to ISIS locations for ransom .Turkey has millions of Syrians in transit to Europe and also residing in Turkey. Turkish military is fighting in Syria along withe Russians and Iranians.
Visas are becoming a problem to obtain

Bro Chum reentered Turkey the month of March. We will see. praying about it.
we are in the process making his life easier

Bro CHum came to Los Angeles this month . We were able to help him monetarily and provide him a condo in Turkey . This will defray the cost of renting.
He says it is difficult to evangelize in Turkey. He was taken to the police station once and he was able to be released but it cost him money; but he endures .

As a result It is hard for workers to get in the country. I am in touch with Muslims and believers by Internet, FB and by phone,

thank you for your support. the Light of Jesus continues shine in the darkness and midst of the turmoil.

Pastor Y...Pray for us as we pray for you, There's no greater service.

Pastor Y.... it is difficult to pastor in Turkey.. Thank God we have foothold in that part of the world . it seems that the Lord is going to bring this world to a conclusion.
PASTOR Y...HAS PRAYER MEETINGS SUN EVENINGS
Lord Jesus we wait for You in the" Rapture ...Bound .. Israel is the timepiece "

Lord Jesus save the gypsies and Turks

Continue to pray for pastor Y and the church that souls will be save

Pray for Ginger a friends daughter. We need a miracle .

Personally my health is on the decline. Pray God will strengthen me and heal my body. no change in my health. We have PSP a form of Parkinson But continue until the Lord calls me home
Blessings
Eddie and Chita
PS contributions can be sent to address below. With emphasis on (pastor )COBAN .. Acct no 132-5116
Scripture for new Life COG(Turkey)

Isaiah 54: 17:No weapon formed against you shall prosper,( be careful what you say/do)
And every tongue which rises against you in judgment
You shall condemn.
This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD,
And their righteousness is from Me,”
Says the LORD.
Zechariah 4:6,7

"Suddenly"

He is sovereign. He is Holy and He is Wise "

Zechariah 3.17
The Lord thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; He will save, He will rejoice over thee with joy; He will rest in His love, He will joy over thee with singing."

Isaiah 45:11
11 Thus says the LORD,
The Holy One of Israel, and his Maker:
“Ask Me of things to come concerning My sons;
And concerning the work of My hands, you command Me.

CONTRIBUTIONS FOR OUR WORK IN Turkey

MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE TO:

CHURCH OF GOD WORLD MISSIONS

PO BOX 8016

CLEVELAND TN. 37320

ANNOTATE CHECKS WITH ONE OF THE NUMBERS SHOWN BELOW

AS YOU DESIRE.

MINISTRY SUPPORT- Bergama (Perganos). # 132-2016

****MINISTRY SUPPORT- TURKEY ) #132-5116. Pastoral support.i mentioned above pastor ......we need income to pay for food shelter and transportation and communications

MINISTRY SUPPORT-EDWIN C. BROOKS #065-0462

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Asia Minor Turkey Missionary update PRAISE REPORTS & NEEDS Empty Re: Asia Minor Turkey Missionary update PRAISE REPORTS & NEEDS

Post  Admin Fri 25 Aug 2017, 1:11 pm

7MEMO 8/-17 DTD 8- 24-17 NEW LIFE CHURCH OF GOD (TURKEY)
Greetings dear ones from the New Life COG( Turkey)  (UPDATE)

MATT  9:37,38:   "THEN HE SAID TO HIS DISCIPLES: THE HARVEST IS TRULY PLENTIFUL, BUT THE LABORERS ARE FEW;
THEREFORE , PRAY THE LORD OF THE HARVEST TO SEND OUT LABORERS INTO HIS  HARVEST.

Lord Jesus come quickly
. THE SPIRIT AND THE BRIDE SAY COME

during the last 2 years There have been adversities in Turkey but the church has survived all of them. let me enumerate them.  SINCE MY LAST memo
the situation has increasingly worsened. Seems like there is no relief because of the strict rules of the President of Turkey . Pray for him,

Coup de teat
  International terminal destroyed by ISIS 2 times
  One pastor has been confined under the provisions of Terrorist law.. Christians are considered   "terrorists".

There was a referendum in April ( he won 51% of the vote) He acts as he is the President  appointed  for life;  and lives in a 115 room
there have been demonstrations against him .  He just puts  them in jail
   A night club celebrating in Istanbul New Years was blown up ; 39 were killed and innumerable 100+ have been wounded. They haven't found the murderer
he Turkish  war planes are killing the    Kurds.
   THE Iranian Chief of Staff of the Turkish Armed Forces  met last
week . The Iranian  and the Turkish  forces are fighting together in Syria

THE President of Turkey has become a dictator. also he has told the Turks residing in Europe to have at lest 5 children in order populate Europe . This will enhance his ability to form the Caliphate which is extension of the Ottoman empire. ( this is perceived to be prophetic) Erdogan came to visit Pres Trump and he permitted his security to rough up the demonstrators . Now you see the problems the workers in Turkey have a problem with the government . Pres Erdogan is the
government,

note from Pastor Y.

Pastor Y....The Church is active .Services once a week. sometimes we meet in the restaurant and socialize . Of course talk about Jesus.
Pastor' s wife is having surgery . She had a successful surgery . praise God

It  is  hard to get people  to evangelize Turkey. Pray for us
Some workers have left the country because of legal procedures to stay in country. They have to beware of getting captured and taken to ISIS locations for ransom .Turkey has millions of Syrians in transit to Europe and also residing in Turkey. Turkish military is fighting in Syria along withe Russians and Iranians

Bro Chum     reentered  Turkey the month of March. We will see. praying about it.

Bro CHum  came  to  Los Angeles this month . We were able to help him monetarily and provide him a condo in Turkey . This will defray the cost of renting.
He says it is difficult to evangelize in Turkey. He was taken to the police station once and he was able to be released but it cost him money; but he endures .

As a result It is hard for workers to get in the country. I am in touch with Muslims and believers by Internet, FB and by phone,

thank you for your support. the Light of Jesus continues shine in the darkness and midst of the turmoil.

Pastor Y.... it is difficult to pastor  in Turkey.. Thank God we have foothold in that part of the world . it seems that the Lord is going to bring this world to a conclusion.
PASTOR Y...HAS PRAYER MEETINGS FRI AND SUN EVENINGS
Lord Jesus we wait for You in the" Rapture ...Bound .. Israel is the timepiece "

Lord Jesus save the gypsies  and Turks

Continue to pray for pastor Y  and the church that souls will be save

Personally my health is on the decline. Pray God will strengthen me and heal my body. no change in my health. But continue for me.

Blessings
Eddie and chita

PS contributions  can be sent to address below. With emphasis on (pastor )COBAN .. Acct no 132-5116

Isaiah 54: 17:No weapon formed against you shall prosper,( be careful what you say/do)
You shall condemn.
Says the LORD.

"Suddenly"

Zechariah 3.17
The Lord thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; He will save, He will rejoice over thee with joy; He will rest in His love, He will joy over thee with singing."

11  Thus says the LORD,

MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE TO:

PO BOX 8016

CLEVELAND TN.   37320

ANNOTATE CHECKS WITH ONE OF THE NUMBERS SHOWN   BELOW

AS YOU DESIRE.

****MINISTRY SUPPORT- TURKEY ) #132-5116. Pastoral support.i mentioned above pastor ......we need income to pay for food shelter and transportation and communications

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 04 May 2017, 10:50 am

MEMO 6-17 DATED 5-2 -17 NEW LIFE CHURCH OF GOD (TURKEY)
I
Isarabdir@aol.com
Reply|
Yesterday, 22:46
Isarabdir@aol.com

MATT 9:37,38: "THEN HE SAID TO HIS DISCIPLES: THE HARVEST IS TRULY PLENTIFUL, BUT THE LABORERS ARE FEW;

Lord Jesus come quickly

during the last 2 years There have been adversities in Turkey but the church has survived all of them. let me enumerate them. SINCE MY LAST memo
the situation has increasingly worsened.

Coup de teat
International terminal destroyed by ISIS
One pastor has been confined under the provisions of Terrorist law.. Christians are considered "terrorists".

There was a referendum in April ( he won 51% of the vote) He acts as he is the President appointed for life; and lives in a 115 room
there have been demonstrations against him . He just puts them in jail
he Turkish war planes are killing the Kurds.

THE President of Turkey has become a dictator. also he has told the Turks residing in Europe to have at lest 5 children in order populate Europe . This will enhance his ability to form the Caliphate which is extension of the Ottoman empire. ( this is perceived to be prophetic)

note from Pastor Y.

Pastor' s wife is having surgery . She completed successful surgey.

Some workers have left the country because of legal procedures to stay in country. They have to beware of getting captured and taken to ISIS locations for ransom .Turkey has millions of Syrians in transit to Europe and also residing in Turkey. Turkish military is fighting in Syria along withe Russians and Iranians

Bro CHum will come to Los Angeles this month to see how we come help him.

Pastor Y....wreaked his car and after he repaired his it was stolen
That's the way it is in Turkey.. Thank God we have foothold in that part of the
world . it seems that the Lord is going to bring this world to a conclusion.

Lord Jesus save the gypsies and Turks

Continue to pray for pastor Y and the church that souls will be save

Personally my health is on the decline. Pray God will strengthen me and heal my body

Blessings

Eddie and chita

PS contributions can be sent to address below. With emphasis on (pastor )COBAN .. Acct no 132-5116

You shall condemn.
Says the LORD.

"Suddenly"

Zechariah 3.17

11 Thus says the LORD,

MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE TO:

PO BOX 8016

CLEVELAND TN. 37320

AS YOU DESIRE.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 14 Apr 2017, 8:14 pm

Memo 5-17 DTD 4-14 -2017 NEW IFE CHURCH OF GOD
I
Today, 19:46

Lord Jesus come quickly

We wish a happy Easter. Dilrildi He is Risen

Pastor Y....

edie and chita
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 23 Mar 2017, 9:53 pm

Lord Jesus come quickly

Coup de teat

THE President of Turkey has become a dictator. also he has told the Turks residing in Europe to have at lest 5 children in order populate Europe . This will enhance his ability to form the Caliphate which is extension of the Ottoman empire. ( this is perceived to be prophetic)

note from Pastor Y.

Patstor' s wife is having surgery . pray for her.

Bro Chum will go to visit Pastor Y....next month

Personally my health is on the decline. Pray God will strengthen me and heal my body

Blessings

Eddie and chita

You shall condemn.
Says the LORD.

"Suddenly"

Zechariah 3.17

11 Thus says the LORD,

MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE TO:

PO BOX 8016

CLEVELAND TN. 37320

AS YOU DESIRE.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 28 Feb 2017, 6:36 pm

MEMO 3-17 DTD 2-27-17 NEW LIFE CHURCH (TURKEY)
Greetings dear ones from the New Life COG( Turkey)

Lord Jesus come quickly

Coup de teat
One pastor has been confined under the provisions of Terrorist law.. Christians are considered terrorists.

THE President of Turkey has become a dictator,

note from Pastor Y.

Pastor Y....The Church is active .Services once a week. sometimes we meet in the restaurant and socialize . Of course talk about Jesus

Bro Chum plans to reenter Turkey the month of March. We will see. praying about it.

As a result It is hard for workers to get in the country. I am in touch with Muslims and believers by Internet and by phone,

Blessings

Eddie and chita

You shall condemn.
Says the LORD.

"Suddenly"

Zechariah 3.17

11 Thus says the LORD,

MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE TO:

PO BOX 8016

CLEVELAND TN. 37320

AS YOU DESIRE.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 01 Feb 2017, 12:41 am

memo 2-17 DTD 1-31-17NEW LIFE CHURCH OF GOD(TURKEY)

Lord Jesus come quickly

the situation has increasingly worsened

Coup de tait
One pastor has been confined under the provisions of Terrorist law.. Christians are considered terrorists.

THE President of Turkey has become a dictator,

note from Pastor Y....

hello Eddie yes I received the money . I have many more good things to tell you

I need to repair the electricity and the roof . I am running to you to give a chance fir the church to continue .There are those curious about the church . new believers .
We are Christians and we work for Jesus Christ. Please forgive us cause we have no other place to go. bye bye eddie ; Peace ,love, Light and Grace be with you

Pastor Y....

As a result It is hard for workers to get in the country. I am in touch with Muslims and believers by Internet and by phone,

Pastor Y...Pray for us as we pray for you, There's no greater service

Blessings
Eddie and chita

You shall condemn.
Says the LORD.

"Suddenly"

Zechariah 3.17

11 Thus says the LORD,

MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE TO:

PO BOX 8016

CLEVELAND TN. 37320

AS YOU DESIRE.

The trinity is just a word to describe the tri-une nature of God which shows us the omniscience, omnipotence, and Omni powerful nature and character of God who is multi-dimensional. To suggest otherwise shows a complete misunderstanding of the essence of the our Almighty Creator God. Jesus Christ is God in the flesh, is the Word, is God our Creator. He can show Himself to us in any form He wishes, God the Father, Jesus Christ the Son, God the Holy Spirit. All one and the same.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 08 Jan 2017, 8:47 am

MEMO 1-17 DTD 1-7-17 NEW LIFE CHURCH OF GOD
Isarabdir@aol.com
Reply|
Yesterday, 23:17
Isarabdir@aol.com
Greetings dear ones from the New Life COG( Turkey) HAPPY NEW YEAR

LOrd Jesus come quickly

the situation has worsened

Coup de tait

People are calling for another Coup. Erdogan (the President )launched another
tirade and imprisoned several thousand more leaders; professors and government
workers .

New Years day pastor Y.... called me. He wanted hear my voice and comfort ; he wants assurance we are going to stay with him.

Some workers have left the country because of legal procedures to stay in country. They have to beware of getting captured and taken to ISIS locations for ransom

As a result It is had for workers to get in the country. I am in touch with Muslims and believers by internet and by phone,

Pastor Y...Pray for us as we pray for you. There's no greater service

Blessings
Eddie and chita

You shall condemn.
Says the LORD.

"Suddenly"

Zechariah 3.17

11 Thus says the LORD,

MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE TO:

PO BOX 8016
CLEVELAND TN. 37320

AS YOU DESIRE.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 24 Dec 2016, 8:52 pm

MEMO 15-16 DTD 12-24-2016. NEWLIFE CHURCHOF GOD (TURKEY)

Greetings dear ones from the New Life COG( Turkey) MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR

THEREFORE , PRAY THE LORD OF THE HARVEST TO SEND OUT LABORERS INTO HIS HARVEST

during the last 2 years There have been adversities in Turkey but the church has survived all of them. let me enumerate them.

Coup de tat
One pastor has been confined under the provisions of Terrorist law.

To serve the Lord is still difficult. But pray for pastor Y>>> and the believers.
We still support pastor Y.... and still need support to continue to carry the light of
Jesus and nurture the believers

Some workers have left the country because of legal procedures to stay in country. They have to beware of getting captured and taken to ISIS locations for ransom

As a result It is had for workers to get in the country. I am in touch with Muslims and believers by interned and by phone,

thank you for your support. the Light of Jesus continues shine in the darkness.

Blessings

Eddie and chita

You shall condemn.
Says the LORD.

"Suddenly"

Zechariah 3.17

11 Thus says the LORD,

MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE TO:

PO BOX 8016

CLEVELAND TN. 37320

AS YOU DESIRE.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 08 Dec 2016, 2:57 pm

MEMO 14-16 DTD 12--6--16 NEW LIFE CHURCH OF GOD(TURKEY)
Tue 06/12, 22:14
Isarabdir@aol.com

Dear Brothers and Sisters: Greetings : Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

MATT  9:37,38:   "THEN HE SAID TO HIS DISCIPLES: THE HARVEST IS TRULY PLENTIFUL, BUT THE LABORERS ARE FEW;
THEREFORE , PRAY THE LORD OF THE HARVEST TO SEND OUT LABORERS INTO HIS  HARVEST"

Pastor Y.. is holding meetings in a restaurant and the women are attending
praise God. people are getting saved and nurtured by the Lord

pastors are going to jail and Jesus Christ is protecting them. difficult times are encountering believers. . I don't know how people are servicing except by the
grace of God.
Bro Otoniel is being kicked off is the country. he just got back into the country.
We help him and Pastor Y,, thanks to our supporter,

It is difficult to get people  to evangelize Turkey. Pray for us

It is had for workers to get in the country. I am in touch with Muslims and believers by interned and by phone,

thank you for your support. the Light of Jesus continues shine in the darkness.

Blessings
Eddie and chita

PS contributions  can be sent to address below. With emphasis on (pastor )COBAN .. Acct no 132-5116

You shall condemn.
Says the LORD.

"Suddenly"

Zechariah 3.17

11  Thus says the LORD,

MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE TO:

PO BOX 8016

CLEVELAND TN.   37320

AS YOU DESIRE.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 20 Nov 2016, 7:13 pm

NEW LIFE CHURCH OF GOD (TURKEY) DATED 11-20-2016

[size=18]Dear Brothers and Sisters: Greetings in the name  of Jesus

MATT  9:37,38:   "THEN HE SAID TO HIS DISCIPLES: THE HARVEST IS TRULY PLENTIFUL, BUT THE LABORERS ARE FEW;

THEREFORE , PRAY THE LORD OF THE HARVEST TO SEND OUT LABORERS INTO HIS  HARVEST"

PRAY FOR TURKEY - PRAY FOR TURKEY-- PRAY FOR TURKEY

We wish you a Happy Thanksgiving and a Merry Christmas

Pastor Y....

Blessings

eddie and chita

[size=16]PS contributions  can be sent to address below. With emphasis on (pastor )COBAN .. Acct no [url=tel:132-5116]132-5116[/url]
[/size][/size]

You shall condemn. 
Says the LORD.

"Suddenly"

Zechariah 3.17

11  Thus says the LORD,

MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE TO:
                                    PO BOX 8016
                           CLEVELAND TN.   37320
 ANNOTATE CHECKS WITH ONE OF THE NUMBERS SHOWN   BELOW
AS YOU DESIRE.
MINISTRY SUPPORT- Bergama (Perganos). # [url=tel:132-2016]132-2016[/url]
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 11 Nov 2016, 8:50 pm

MEMO 14-46 DTD 10-12-2016 NEW LIFE CHURCH OF GOD(TURKEY)
Dear Brothers and Sisters: Greetings in the name of Jesus

THEREFORE , PRAY THE LORD OF THE HARVEST TO SEND OUT LABORERS INTO HIS  HARVEST"

Just heard from Coban Y......Living conditions and  people are getting saved
and nurtured. 7 PEOPLE GOT SAVED

Bro Otoniel helps as he finds time. He stays in contact with Pastor Y....
and provides supplies as needed

Pastor Y... comments

Greetings churches of God in America

We have church every Sunday and vary the location (from home to home)
We have an increase of 7 in our church, We go to other villages from 80 KM
to 150 Km .

My wife had to be hospitalized, pray for her. In fact pray for the members.
We have 3 pastors for the other villages. Pray for them

As you pray for us we pray for you.

Pastor Y....

Blessings

eddie and chita

You shall condemn. 
Says the LORD.

"Suddenly"
 Zechariah 3.17

11  Thus says the LORD,

MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE TO:
                                    PO BOX 8016
                           CLEVELAND TN.   37320
AS YOU DESIRE.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 13 Oct 2016, 12:12 am

MEMO 14-46 DTD 10-12-2016 NEW LIFE CHURCH OF GOD(TURKEY)
Dear Brothers and Sisters: Greetings in the name of Jesus

and nurtured. 7 PEOPLE GOT SAVED

Bro Otoniel helps as he finds time. He stays in contact with Pastor Y....
and provides supplies as needed

Pastor Y... comments

Greetings churches of God in America

We have church every Sunday and vary the location (from home to home)
We have an increase of 7 in our church, We go to other villages from 80 KM
to 150 Km .

My wife had to be hospitalized, pray for her. In fact pray for the members.
We have 3 pastors for the other villages. Pray for them

As you pray for us we pray for you.

Pastor Y....

Blessings

eddie and chita

You shall condemn. 
Says the LORD.

"Suddenly"

Zechariah 3.17

11  Thus says the LORD,

MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE TO:

PO BOX 8016

CLEVELAND TN.   37320

AS YOU DESIRE.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 20 Sep 2016, 11:25 am

MEMO 13-16 DTD 9-16--2016 NEW LIFE CHURCH OF GOD(TURKEY0 
Dear Brothers and Sisters: Greetings

and nurtured.

Bro Otoniel is helping us by giving study materiel to 3 prayer groups. This will facilitate to the establishment of more churches. We had 20 attendees in one prayer group.

thank you for your support. the Light of Jesus continues shine in the darkness

Blessings

eddie and chita

You shall condemn. 
Says the LORD.

"Suddenly"

Zechariah 3.17

11  Thus says the LORD,

MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE TO:

PO BOX 8016

CLEVELAND TN.   37320

AS YOU DESIRE.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 16 Aug 2016, 9:29 pm

Dear Brothers and Sisters: Greetings

MATT  9:37,38:   "THEN HE SAID TO HIS DISCIPLES: THE HARVEST IS TRULY PLENTIFUL, BUT THE LABORERS ARE FEW;
THEREFORE , PRAY THE LORD OF THE HARVEST TO SEND OUT LABORERS INTO HIS  HARVEST"

PRAY FOR TURKEY - PRAY FOR TURKEY-- PRAY FOR TURKEY

Just heard from Coban Y...... Martial law has still declared all over Turkey for at least 3 more months..
The church is not adversely  affected  BUT  A   TOTAL OF 50000 PERSONNEL HAVE BEEN TERMINATED, KILLED OR IMPRISONED,Its still dangerous to travel alone. We have 2 million Syrians. The de facto  president  is working on a rapprochement with the Russians

The church is still operating going from village to village spreading the Gospel but the laborers are few. .I don't have money to pay the workers; except for the money you send me to fund our ministry and family. but somehow we make it,

If we were not there would be no church, thank you for the money you send us to keep us going,

Bro Otoniel will be here next month to give us training.

The last letter I gave you the census of the church. We will do that once in awhile.

Pray for us and the Lord of the harvest to send laborers into His harvest

pastor Y.....  blessings

blessings

eddie and chita

PS contributions  can be sent to address below. With emphasis on (pastor )COBAN .. Acct no 132-5116

You shall condemn. 
Says the LORD.

"Suddenly"

Zechariah 3.17

Thus says the LORD,

MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE TO:
                                    PO BOX 8016
                           CLEVELAND TN.   37320
AS YOU DESIRE.
MINISTRY SUPPORT- Bergama (Perganos). # 132-2016
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 28 Jul 2016, 6:41 pm

MEMO 10-16 DTD 728--20016 NEW LIFE CHURCH OF GOD‏
Just heard from Coban Y...... Martial law has still declared all over Turkey.
The church is not adversely  affected

10000 teachers have been terminated . University professors and key administrative  personnel have been also terminated,
About 15000 civil workers have been let go. On on on there is Turbulence in all the major cities,
I have been told the President had a 12 hour warning that the coup was about to occur.SOURCE Israeli TV
The military forces have been decimated
The nation is on its way to becoming an Islamic country abandoning the principles of Ataturk
They have imprisoned more journalists than all of China

In the meantime we have rented a place for $350 monthly . We must be free to have church without being harnessed by the police and neighbors, We can increase our attendance  to 50-100. Pray for us and let more people support for the rented place .Oh one more thing tea is a must for church.

One problem we don't have sufficient money to pay the rent, After giving him a salary . There is nothing left over.

Coban Y  is continue to study under supervision of bro Otoniel

Things in Turkey are rough as you well know.

Blessings

eddie and chita

We need money to rent  a building  for the church . Plus we try to give the pastor a salary. Lately the income is decreasing
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 16 Jul 2016, 10:37 pm

Received from Eddie this evening.

PRAY FOR TURKEY - PRAY FOR TURKEY

Just heard from Coban Y...... Martial law has been declared all over Turkey.
The church is not adversely  affected presently

Restrictions

The areas  affected are Istanbul and Ankara

The church area is not affected except cannot go out on the streets for about

3 days

Pray for the members of the church

blessings

eddie and chita
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 15 Jul 2016, 6:34 pm

MEMO 8-16 DTD 7/13/2016 NEW LIFE CHURCH OF GOD (TURKEY)
Eddie Brooks   13/07/2016   Keep this message at the top of your inbox  
To: isarabdir@aol.com

Dear brothers and sisters greetings from the New  Life COG(Turkey)

The church in Turkey  is moving right along without incidents . Praise God . Church report from Coban(pastor) Y....is below

We no longer have to go from house to house for meetings. We rented a place costing $420  . We can have tea during the social time . What is church without tea

We have two meetings weekly and no harassment from the police or Muslim neighbors. We meet  Friday and Sunday 8-11 PM.. Members work in the daytime.
The church that collapsed is not suitable because of police and Muslim harassment

People are coming to Jesus  and the attendance is increasing. The new place is  a nice place and comfortable  .The first night there was an increase of 16 which make about 40 people .
June 20/2016 we baptized 8 and July 20/2016 we will have another baptism in the Agean Sea.

We  are studying the Word every meeting. Every Sunday we go to the beach and have our meetings in the sand. By doing  there are increases 27,35,42. Members like the beach where we worship
We pray for the sick. The brethren greet you and pray for the churches that support us. See you later and may the Grace, Light, and Love of Jesus be with you and the churches, brothers and sisters who help us
bye bye
Coban (Pastor) Y....

We need money for renting the building. We have money for the pastor .
Procedures for contribution are below

May the Grace of God  be with you
blessings
eddie and chita

You shall condemn. 
Says the LORD.

"Suddenly"

Zechariah 3.17

Thus says the LORD,The Holy One of Israel, and his Maker: 

MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE TO:
                                    PO BOX 8016
                           CLEVELAND TN.   37320
AS YOU DESIRE.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 02 Jul 2016, 2:14 pm

memo 7-16 DTD 7-1-2016 NEW LIFE CHURCH OFF GOD (TURKEY)‏

Dear friends those who support and those who are interested greetings in the name Jesus and happy 4Th Independence Day.

The bombing of the Ataturk Airport had no affect on us, Everybody is OK The cyber reception slowed because of the explosion..

The church is functioning and people are getting saved and the believers are being nurtured. The important thing is we are PRESENT .

Bro Otoniel is going back to help by teaching and help the church become validated. Construction is still an option if we get validated

In the meantime we have rented a place for $350 monthly . We must be free to have church without being harnessed by the police and neighbors, We can increase our attendance  to 50-100. Pray for us and let more people support for the rented place .Oh one more thing tea is a must for church.

One problem we don't have sufficient money to pay the rent, After giving him a salary . There is nothing left over.

Coban Y  is continue to study under supervision of bro Otoniel

Things in Turkey are rough as you well know.

Blessings

eddie and chita

[size=16]PS contributions  can be sent to address below. With emphasis on (pastor )COBAN .. Acct no 132-5116
[/size]

You shall condemn. 
Says the LORD.

"Suddenly"

Zechariah 3.17

Thus says the LORD,

MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE TO:
                                    PO BOX 8016
                           CLEVELAND TN.   37320
AS YOU DESIRE.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 10 Jun 2016, 5:46 pm

MEMO 6 DTD 6-10-2016 NEW LIFE CHRCH OF GOD ((TURKEY)‏
Dear Brothers and Sisters: greetings from the  New Life Church of God (Turkey)

The church continues to function from home to home subtly;  The church still gets people saved and nurture the believers.

Pastor( Coban)Y sends a message sent the last time to provide continuity

"Thank you Eddie brooks .The my father (Sadik) is sick in the hospital and on dialysis and his situation is very bad. He doesn't know anyone and cant talk; he doesn't eat; his situation is not good because there is no salvation from his sickness; he has prostate cancer. All we can do is pray for my father. That's all he needs. We pray continually for him and you,"
The father Sadik  went  to heaven last month and we have been helping the church support them to bury Sadik  who 12 years ago invited us for prayer meetings. He got saved and most of his grandchildren are getting saved. Coban Y is his son and doing a remarkable job (pastoring) in spite of the obstacles which I have told you about over the years.

Dear ones that is enough  for now, Bro Otoniel will be returning to monitor the activities and continue to process validation of the church, We need to reconstruct the dilapidated structure once we get the church validated. One church has donated money to help us reconstruct but we need to get validated. There is turbulence in Turkey and now is not a good time. There is no demand for a church in a country 99% Muslim .Validations of churches are difficult to get when the bureaucracy and police are against us.

Blessings and pray for the church and believers
eddie and chita

You shall condemn. 
Says the LORD.

"Suddenly"

Zechariah 3.17

Thus says the LORD,

MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE TO:
                                    PO BOX 8016
                           CLEVELAND TN.   37320
AS YOU DESIRE.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Asia Minor Turkey Missionary update PRAISE REPORTS & NEEDS Empty MEMO DTD 5-20-16 New Life Church Of God (Turkey)‏

Post  Admin Sat 21 May 2016, 7:06 pm

Greetings Saints : This is a progress report and Thanks for your support . and support of the  increasing churches.

The New Life Church is thriving in spite of the obstacles and the critical illness of Sadik who brought us into the community 10 years ago ;  most of his family knows Jesus and the whole community are exposed to Jesus the Son of God not as only a prophet. When I pass on I will know that we  have done something among a people/community from Smyrna to the Darddenneles.

We have a message from(pastor) Coban Y....

"Thank you Eddie brooks .The big daddy (Sadik) is sick in the hospital and on dialysis and his situation is very bad. He doesn't know anyone and cant talk; he doesn't eat; his situation is not good because there is no salvation from his sickness; he has prostate cancer. All we can do is pray for my father. That's all he needs. We pray continually for him and you,

At the same time we have church and its going well. We would like to see you.

Amin ve amin(Othniel is there from time to time). We love you and pray for your healing. never leave us. remain with the Wind, Light, Grace and Love. Bye Eddie Brooks we will talk later. "

So folks that is enough  for now, Bro Otoniel will be returning, We need to reconstruct the dilapidated structure once we get the church validated.

blessings

eddie and chita

[size=16]PS contributions  can be sent to address below. With emphasis on (pastor )COBAN .. Acct no 132-5116
[/size]

You shall condemn. 
Says the LORD.

"Suddenly"

Zechariah 3.17

Thus says the LORD,

MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE TO:
                                    PO BOX 8016
                           CLEVELAND TN.   37320
AS YOU DESIRE.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 04 May 2016, 8:49 pm

MEMO 5-16 DTD 5-4-2016 NEW LIFE CHURCH OF GOD (TURKEY)‏
Greetings brothers and sisters from the New Life Church of God(Turkey). This is a progress report

Although there are turmoil throughout the country the church is thriving. We are have to have meetings home to home and village to village.
It is impossible to have a church we are use to stateside. as we have radical Muslim in the states we are plagued by similar activities in Turkey.

Bro Othiniel continues to work on making the church validated. We have eldership problems. But we are continuing to work. We need to reconstruct a portion of the building we call church but the police continue to bee a problem. Lord deliver us from the evil one.
Important thing is we maintain our presence in the community, That the name of Jesus is elevated.

Pray for us as we pray for you daily

Thank you for your support which helps to subsidize the pastors pay.
eddie and chita

[/size]

You shall condemn. 
Says the LORD.

"Suddenly"

Zechariah 3.17

11  Thus says the LORD,

MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE TO:
                                    PO BOX 8016
                           CLEVELAND TN.   37320
AS YOU DESIRE.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Asia Minor Turkey Missionary update PRAISE REPORTS & NEEDS Empty MEMO 2-16 Dtd 2-13-2016 New Life Church of God(Turkey)

Post  Admin Sat 13 Feb 2016, 11:56 pm

MEMO 2-16 Dtd 2-13-2016 New Life Church of God(Turkey)
Dear Brothers and Sisters: Greetings from the New Life Church of God(Turkey)

The church is alive and well despite the obstacles that we have encountered ; the church functions from home to home and village to village,

We thought we can get validated but Bro O... had to leave country;  the validation is held in abeyance. we just have to have church on a limited basis. the early church .
But the church still functions; souls are  getting saved; we have had 14 baptisms in water last month. We have had an increase   of 127 which makes about 327 conversions in this village and two other locations..This is awesome. No wonder the devil is giving us a hard time.

The leaders are still branching out and conducting prayer meetings in other locations. They are teaching with the DVD's and lesson plans we gave them.

Coban  Y..... is in good health thanks be to God. My health is not declining anymore. Last week they gave me an Nuclear Cat scan. We don't know the results.The Pastors wife is in ill health. Seems like the devil is trying to kill us all. But we know in Whom we trust.
Sadik our initial contact 12 years ago is on dialysis and not too well at all. Pray for him.
In spite of the persecutions we continue

Blessings and prayers

Pray Pray Pray. No weapon formed against us can prosper!!!!

Eddie and chita

We only can function with your help!!!

[size=16]PS contributions  can be sent to address below. With emphasis on (pastor )COBAN  Y... Acct no 132-5116
[/size]

You shall condemn. 
Says the LORD.

"Suddenly"

Zechariah 3.17

Thus says the LORD,

MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE TO:
                                    PO BOX 8016
                           CLEVELAND TN.   37320
AS YOU DESIRE.
****MINISTRY SUPPORT- TURKEY ) #132-5116. Pastoral support.i mentioned above pastor Y......we need income to pay for food shelter and transportation and communications
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 31 Dec 2015, 7:30 pm

Memo 28 -15 dtd 12-30-15 New Life COG (turkey)‏

Asia Minor Turkey Missionary update PRAISE REPORTS & NEEDS ClearAsia Minor Turkey Missionary update PRAISE REPORTS & NEEDS ClearAsia Minor Turkey Missionary update PRAISE REPORTS & NEEDS ClearAsia Minor Turkey Missionary update PRAISE REPORTS & NEEDS Clear

Memo 28 -15 dtd 12-30-15 New Life COG (turkey)

Eddie Brooks

01:22

Asia Minor Turkey Missionary update PRAISE REPORTS & NEEDS Clear

Asia Minor Turkey Missionary update PRAISE REPORTS & NEEDS Bluemanmxl

[size=13][size=16]Dear Brothers and Sisters: greetings in the name of THE I AM. The beginning of an army of believers in Turkey

Happy  New Year  to all and blessings. Thank you for your support.

This is a progress report.  you can remember the many adversities we have had and now the country is becoming difficult because of the war.. We have reported them to you but The Lord keeps us going  and  Satan keeps coming back. but I know in Whom I believe.

We have a report from Pastor Y.... below

"The lessons and DVD S  are good and we study in the name of Jesus is increasing our church.  In the name of Lord Jesus and  if we continue an army of believers is possible. Of course as the church grows the needs and difficulties increase. That is beautiful . My aim is to make  every believer strong.. Praise the Lord .We don't want to displease God..
In the name of Jesus greetings and we will talk later.

In the Grace and the Light  with love"

Bro Chum says these matters is going to return with documents. It will cost us $700-$1000 monthly excluding income for Pastor Y... to run this church as an association including rent, lights, water and accountant is required.God will provide. He has never left us wanting. nothing is impossible with GOD

In the meantime meetings are going on from house to house. The Church will continue by the Grace of God. Pastor Y is visiting the other unrelated prayer groups

Please keep praying, I think it was not an accident; behind all this is Satan and his demons.

If God be for us who can be against us?.

We have a church in Mi,Ga,TN and NC helping us "we want a church there" I quote MC and C.and B, S and L.(I don't have permission to use names) but they know appreciate what they have done and  are doing. Can your church support us

Thank you for your support. blessings and Happy New Year

In summary we need prayer for bro Chum .for Pastor Y..... and the New Life COG(Turkey)WE need a miracle!!!!

eddie and chita

Ps contributions  can be sent to address below. With emphasis on (pastor )COBAN  Y... Acct no 132-5116
[/size][/size]

You shall condemn. 
Says the LORD.

"Suddenly"

Zephaniah 3.17

Thus says the LORD,

CONTRIBUTIONS FOR OUR WORK IN TURKEYi
                                MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE TO:
                                    PO BOX 8016
                           CLEVELAND TN.   37320
AS YOU DESIRE.
****MINISTRY SUPPORT- TURKEY ) #132-5116. Pastoral support.i mentioned above pastor Y......we need income to pay for food shelter and transportation and communications
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 26 Nov 2015, 1:33 pm

MEMO 26-15 DTD 11-26-15 New Life Church of God(Turkey)‏

[size=16]Dear Brothers and Sisters: greetings in the name of THE I AM[/size]

Happy Thanksgiving to all and blessings. Thank you for your support.

This is a progress report.  you can remember the many adversities we have had and now the country is becoming difficult because of the war.. We have reported them to you but The Lord keeps us going  and  Satan keeps coming back. but I know in Whom I believe. He wont leave us alone

We have a report from Pastor Y.... below

"The lessons and DVD S  are good and we study in the name of Jesus There are  7 new converts . Jesus is increasing our church.  In the name of Lord Jesus and  if we continue an army of believers is possible. Of course as the church grows the needs and difficulties increase. That is beautiful . My aim is to make  every believer strong.. Praise the Lord .We don't want to displease God..
In the name of Jesus greetings and we will talk later.

In the Grace and the Light  with love"

Our plans with the church in Izmir and with TEK to got  some legal back up have been non-plus. As a reminder meetings in the current  church Pastor Y.. is subject to a 3 year prison term.
 Looks like We have to rent an  office or building to use as a nonprofit business purpose and as an association and  use subtlety as a church . we just are exploring this possibility.

Bro Chum a specialist in these matters is going to return with documents. It will cost us $700-$1000 monthly excluding income for Pastor Y... to run this church as an association including rent, lights, water and accountant is required.God will provide. He has never left us wanting.

In the meantime meetings are going on from house to house. The Church will continue by the Grace of God.

Please keep praying, I think it was not an accident; behind all this is Satan and his demons.

If God be for us who can be against us.

We have a church in TN and NC helping us "we want a church there" I quote MC and C.and S and L.(I don't have permission to use names) but they know appreciate what they have done and  are doing.

Thank you for your support

In summary we need prayer for bro Chum .for Pastor Y..... and the New Life COG(Turkey)

eddie and chita

[size=16]Ps contributions  can be sent to address below. With emphasis on (pastor )COBAN  Y... Acct no 132-5116
[/size]

You shall condemn. 
Says the LORD.

"Suddenly"

Zephaniah 3.17

Thus says the LORD,

CONTRIBUTIONS FOR OUR WORK IN TURKEYi
                                MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE TO:
                                    PO BOX 8016
                           CLEVELAND TN.   37320
AS YOU DESIRE.
Christmas support use 065-0462  001
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next