World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» Gatestone Institute
The Lack of Biblical Morality EmptyYesterday at 11:17 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
The Lack of Biblical Morality EmptyYesterday at 11:13 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
The Lack of Biblical Morality EmptyYesterday at 11:11 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
The Lack of Biblical Morality EmptyYesterday at 10:59 pm by Admin

»  Israel's Eurovision song Hurricane.
The Lack of Biblical Morality EmptyYesterday at 10:16 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
The Lack of Biblical Morality EmptyYesterday at 9:36 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
The Lack of Biblical Morality EmptyYesterday at 9:07 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
The Lack of Biblical Morality EmptyYesterday at 12:17 am by Admin

» THE BLAZE
The Lack of Biblical Morality EmptyYesterday at 12:14 am by Admin

» FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES
The Lack of Biblical Morality EmptyYesterday at 12:11 am by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
The Lack of Biblical Morality EmptyYesterday at 12:02 am by Admin

» israelAM
The Lack of Biblical Morality EmptyFri 10 May 2024, 11:35 pm by Admin

» Sign Petition Against Antisemitism
The Lack of Biblical Morality EmptyFri 10 May 2024, 11:26 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
The Lack of Biblical Morality EmptyFri 10 May 2024, 11:20 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
The Lack of Biblical Morality EmptyFri 10 May 2024, 11:17 pm by Admin

» Israel War UPDATE
The Lack of Biblical Morality EmptyFri 10 May 2024, 5:45 pm by Admin

» VERY IMPORTANT CHRISTIAN CONCERN
The Lack of Biblical Morality EmptyThu 09 May 2024, 10:38 pm by Admin

» AISH
The Lack of Biblical Morality EmptyThu 09 May 2024, 9:55 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
The Lack of Biblical Morality EmptyThu 09 May 2024, 9:37 pm by Admin

» ZAKA Tel Aviv
The Lack of Biblical Morality EmptyThu 09 May 2024, 9:31 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

The Lack of Biblical Morality

2 posters

Go down

The Lack of Biblical Morality Empty Re: The Lack of Biblical Morality

Post  TomL Tue 28 Feb 2012, 12:52 am

Jason_Seeker wrote:Sure; no probs. I was simply contrasting; The Lack of Bible Morality, with...
The falling away (which, of a necessity includes Morality) at this, the end time.
With; the ability of the masses to accept the rightly divided Word, despite my having so very many assurances of It's correctness from God.
But; no matter. I'm not proud. Nor bitter. SOMEBODY'S gonna be "beamed up by Scotty..." and they'll doubtless display an inordinate amount of power and signs and wonders first. Though in great humility. And only revealed to them who are called to have it revealed to...
SOME of it will undoubtedly be recorded onto tape/film/revealed to the public. But MUCH of it will be unto themselves that believe, a certain sized group (big or small), and a certain (still) smaller group who are ACTUALLY going to make it (between 1 and 1 million people approximately...).
One thing that is almost certain: The Rapture People will undoubtedly have had plenty of dealings with both addicts (some possible addiction) and addiction related demons/spirits/powers.
That is where your morality is at nowadays, pertinently...

I still don't see what an end time falling away has to do with the lack of Biblical morality in America since there is no prophecy in the Bible that involves America.

TomL

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason_Seeker Tue 28 Feb 2012, 12:30 am

Sure; no probs. I was simply contrasting; The Lack of Bible Morality, with...
The falling away (which, of a necessity includes Morality) at this, the end time.
With; the ability of the masses to accept the rightly divided Word, despite my having so very many assurances of It's correctness from God.
But; no matter. I'm not proud. Nor bitter. SOMEBODY'S gonna be "beamed up by Scotty..." and they'll doubtless display an inordinate amount of power and signs and wonders first. Though in great humility. And only revealed to them who are called to have it revealed to...
SOME of it will undoubtedly be recorded onto tape/film/revealed to the public. But MUCH of it will be unto themselves that believe, a certain sized group (big or small), and a certain (still) smaller group who are ACTUALLY going to make it (between 1 and 1 million people approximately...).
One thing that is almost certain: The Rapture People will undoubtedly have had plenty of dealings with both addicts (some possible addiction) and addiction related demons/spirits/powers.
That is where your morality is at nowadays, pertinently...

Jason_Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post  TomL Wed 15 Feb 2012, 3:42 pm

Jason_Seeker wrote:I hope this helps (after all, it's the "work" of the "wise virgin" which is "cut short" in "righteousness" is it not ?) And; you're subject is righteousness, no ?
https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com/t2343-the-day-before-the-divide

Nope, that didn't help. I don't see how it all connects with the subject in the OP.

TomL

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason_Seeker Wed 15 Feb 2012, 5:55 am

I hope this helps (after all, it's the "work" of the "wise virgin" which is "cut short" in "righteousness" is it not ?) And; you're subject is righteousness, no ?
https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com/t2343-the-day-before-the-divide

Jason_Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post  TomL Wed 15 Feb 2012, 5:34 am

Sorry Jason, but I have no clue about much of what you said, nor do I see what any of it has to with what I wrote.

You did mention prophesy of the end. The end of what?

TomL

Back to top Go down

The Lack of Biblical Morality Empty Fair Enough

Post  Jason_Seeker Wed 15 Feb 2012, 4:35 am

There is; however, a falling away prophesied before the end.
I don't think there's any hope for any nation ENTIRELY.
Nevertheless, I'm always encouraged by Christian's continuing to have respect to the values contained in The Bible, even if they're sometimes unable to personally live up to it.
Yes; of course there are reasons why.
My life is a bit of a dichotomy.
The higher up the ladder of righteous living and holiness I go, it is like I must needs be superman (and that's including the fact that my virtue's nothing to do with me and not looking to myself for strength...).
I've been standing, arguing (on the one hand) with an entire church group in their millions saying awful things about me, whilst simultaneously God has been hung in the room as a tongue of fire most Holy and I'm just sitting there, staring at "It" marvelling at the Holiness of Him.
Now; how can that be ?
For; if you are His, and you saw it; you would testify that that it is without a shadow of a doubt HIM for the goodness emanating from that manifestation and the sheer Holy Ghost power in the room, more awesome than anything I've ever felt at church (and I've seen whole churches "levelled" under the anointing of God).
People say this cannot be so, but the entire group of soldiers when they came to collect Jesus were "slain in the Spirit" simply at His saying "I am He..."
And, of course; there are undoubtedly false manifestations/reactions to the genuine article, very confusing indeed...
That aside, the dichotomy is the sheer number of sins I see if I'm around too many people (to pray for), not to mention the massive, massive pressures upon believers in this day, both to sin; and also to believe all manner of crazy error.
Oh; people will turn to Holiness, trust me; The Bible said so.
When (whomsoever) publicly manifests the oil (and they will) the foolish virgin will go nuts trying to get it for themselves (many to no avail).
And do you think they shall have any time for immorality knowing that they stand "condemned ?"
But; if people think they can "sin today, repent tomorrow" then they don't know enough about getting the Oil yet...
Notwithstanding, sin can be a sticky subject. A person can be so taken one day with a thing, that it can quiet literally "throw them into a fire in a fit."
Then; the next day; NOTHING. Don't take my word for it; the Bible said so...
It doesn't say "work out" our sins for nothing. Working out involves a certain amount of time praying, studying, discussing etc.
But, going around and around in circles, using whatsoever excuse for sin, instead of the simple plain repenting will catch some out eventually; God knows...
Still others are "too good." Like them who "ask not" thinking they are saving God from the cost of grace or the blood of His dear Son...
Or else they are too puffed up to ask, or know not what to ask, and/or that they MAY ask...
And; I suppose I better add them who ask amiss to consume it upon their lusts.
It's no good trying to sell people the joy of having "more" of God's Spirit/Anointing just based on a theological argument (I don't mean anything YOU said; the though didn't enter my heart; I mean as A PREMISE...).
Instead, we have to get it ourselves to the point where people can literally FEEL the joy coming off us, then can they see to realise it is a WORTHY ALTERNATIVE TO THE MANY DIVERS SINFUL PLEASURES which might be had in the world today.
Trouble is; despite HAVING THAT, yet working out my sins has required a certain amount of SEPARATION so; despite folk's acknowledging it who are standing in the room, yet people down the end of the internet (whilst that is fantastic for conveying certain information/revelation) will never be convinced of the advantage without being present.
Then there is (if you accept it) signs and wonders which are supposed to accompany those that believe.
Well, I've seen quiet some stuff.
Trouble is. By the time whomsoever gets enough of THAT (and they will, the Bible says so) to convince others they HAVEN'T GOT IT (which again, The Bible said shall happen) it will be too late for some/many...
That (in the absence of being present around the Anointing of them that are thus growing ever towards that) is the best argument for living Holy.
And, dare I say (and I speak about myself here also) if you (and I) don't accept that, then you (and I) am foolish indeed...

Jason_Seeker

Back to top Go down

The Lack of Biblical Morality Empty The Lack of Biblical Morality

Post  TomL Wed 15 Feb 2012, 1:20 am

The death of Whitney Houston, and the revelations, through the years, of what kind of husband Bobby Brown was, is screaming out the need for America to get back to Biblical morality.

Ephesians 5.25 says, "Husbands love your wives as Christ loved the church." Colossians 3.19 says, "Husbands love your wives and do not be bitter toward them." That doesn't mean call your wife names. That doesn't mean physically abuse your wife. That doesn't mean introduce your wife to illegal drugs. That doesn't mean be jealous of your wife's fame.

Jesus showed us what it means when he went to the cross for the church, his bride. A man in Arizona showed what it means when the shooting started he shielded his wife from the bullets with his own body and gave his life to save his wife. That's what it means.

Had Bobby Brown loved Whitney Houston as Christ loved the church, she would have been healthy, happy, and had a longer life. Had Scott Peterson loved Lacy Peterson as Christ loved the church, he would not have murdered her. Had Matthew Winkler loved Mary Winkler as Christ loved the church, Mary would not have been driven to shooting him. If American husbands would love their wives as Christ loved the church, there would be no need for a women's liberation movement, because women would be loved and satisfied with their lives.

There is a severe lack of Biblical morality in the United States of America. Many thought that Jeremy Wright was wrong when he indicated we shouldn't say "God bless America" but rather "God damn America." But Jeremy Wright was right. America is a damnable nation because of the lack of Biblical morality. And we are seeing this lack of Biblical morality all over this Country. From the halls of government to mainstreet America, immorality is rampant in America. And nowhere is it more obvious than in the family.

Family touches every aspect of society. Family gives us our foundation. If our foundation is crumbled, our lives will be likewise. And when we go out into the world we take with us all we learned from our family. If a politician comes from a greedy family, chances are that politician will be a greedy politician. If a man comes from a family where his dad is abusive of his mother, chances are he will be abusive of his wife.

Proverbs 22.6 says, "Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it." [NKJV] The training we receive from our family will determine the kind of person we will become. Society is so messed up because there is a severe lack of Biblical morality in our families.

All the ills of society are caused by the lack of Biblical morality, no matter what it is.

When a tragedy happens, you can see the media trying to figure out why. But it is really very simple. But the media wants to ignore the truth. They certainly don't want to discuss what the Bible says. The media is trying their best to de-christianize America, and they are doing a good job. The death of Whitney Houston, the murder of Laci Peterson, the murder of Nicole Brown Simpson all are a testament to the efforts of the media to keep the Bible out of the public square.

Just as the government of the United States must get back to the Constitution, America must get back to the Bible if the United States of America is to survive as a nation.

TomL

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down