World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
PLEAE READ URGENT SHARE AND EMAIL PLEASE EmptyToday at 4:33 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
PLEAE READ URGENT SHARE AND EMAIL PLEASE EmptyToday at 3:32 pm by Admin

» UN halve estmate women and children killed Gaza
PLEAE READ URGENT SHARE AND EMAIL PLEASE EmptyYesterday at 10:54 pm by Admin

»  BRITAIN NEWS AND ALERT's
PLEAE READ URGENT SHARE AND EMAIL PLEASE EmptyYesterday at 10:26 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
PLEAE READ URGENT SHARE AND EMAIL PLEASE EmptyYesterday at 10:04 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
PLEAE READ URGENT SHARE AND EMAIL PLEASE EmptyYesterday at 9:33 pm by Admin

» Question for you to CONSIDER
PLEAE READ URGENT SHARE AND EMAIL PLEASE EmptyYesterday at 9:19 pm by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
PLEAE READ URGENT SHARE AND EMAIL PLEASE EmptyYesterday at 9:15 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
PLEAE READ URGENT SHARE AND EMAIL PLEASE EmptyYesterday at 9:11 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
PLEAE READ URGENT SHARE AND EMAIL PLEASE EmptyYesterday at 8:59 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
PLEAE READ URGENT SHARE AND EMAIL PLEASE EmptyYesterday at 6:36 pm by Admin

» AISH Honest Reporting
PLEAE READ URGENT SHARE AND EMAIL PLEASE EmptyYesterday at 6:09 pm by Admin

» ZAKA Tel Aviv
PLEAE READ URGENT SHARE AND EMAIL PLEASE EmptyYesterday at 5:59 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
PLEAE READ URGENT SHARE AND EMAIL PLEASE EmptyYesterday at 5:56 pm by Admin

» israelAM
PLEAE READ URGENT SHARE AND EMAIL PLEASE EmptyYesterday at 5:25 pm by Admin

» Mother of Slain Hostage Is Spreading Love Amidst Grief
PLEAE READ URGENT SHARE AND EMAIL PLEASE EmptyYesterday at 4:33 pm by Admin

» Pro P.A.Encampment Dublin University
PLEAE READ URGENT SHARE AND EMAIL PLEASE EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 10:52 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
PLEAE READ URGENT SHARE AND EMAIL PLEASE EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 10:45 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
PLEAE READ URGENT SHARE AND EMAIL PLEASE EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 10:17 pm by Admin

» The Great Tragedy - Greg Laurie Devotion
PLEAE READ URGENT SHARE AND EMAIL PLEASE EmptySun 12 May 2024, 9:23 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

PLEAE READ URGENT SHARE AND EMAIL PLEASE

Go down

PLEAE READ URGENT SHARE AND EMAIL PLEASE Empty PLEAE READ URGENT SHARE AND EMAIL PLEASE

Post  Admin Fri 13 Jul 2012, 12:49 am

PLEASE READ and email. 'Dispatches' frm Ch4 they said they will investigate BCC if they receive enough e-mail !!! Please send a Polite and Concise email ASAP!!! Send to dispatches@channel4.co.uk
2) Fi Breingan's email a help should you wish to use as guidline. Followed by Jim Crosby certified behavioural consultant and canine agression expert supporter of the Barnes family, assessor whose report was not used. Blog: Lennox "the gloves come off"

Dear Dispatches Team I am writing to you to ask for you help in finding out what really happened to Lennox Barnes. the way in which the Belfast ...City Council have acted is truely despicable, i am hoping that your investigators will be able to shed some light on what has gone on and the way in which Lennox and the Barnes family have been treated. I fear that the BCC are hiding something dreadful, there are so many questions still unanswered.

Why would they not allow his family to see him?

what was his life not spared when

2 qualified behaviourists had said he was not a threat?

why after 4 years of issuing him a licence did they suddenly decide that he was "type"? (see currant licence photo)

why would they not release his body to the family?

what kind of condition was Lennox in at the time of his death?

Why was evidence used in court even though it was proven false? (see attached photos DOG WARDEN 1 and 2)

Why was he in such poor condition when he was evaluated by the behaviourists?(see attached photos lennox condition 1 and 2 and lennox kennel)

How could they release his litter brother (also previously seized under the DDA and owned by another family) as not type yet claim that Lennox was?

Why, when this family had followed the law (Lennox was neutered, micro-chipped, registered and had a Licence) could he not be exempted and returned to his loving family home?

I believe that Lennox was either already dead long before 10th July 2012 or in such poor condition that the council would be at risk of animal cruelty charges. Please see the attached photos

Kind regards

3) THE TRUTH "The Gloves come off " Jim Crosby certified behavioural consultant and canine aggression expert, supporter of Barnes family. His assesment was not used. His blog. First warning: This is going to be a long one. Grab a drink and settle back-we have some talking to do. From the beginning of my involvement with the Lennox case (which dates back almost a year to when Victoria Stilwell brought me in) I have stayed as neutral and professional as possible. I have resisted criticising the BCC and their evaluator, as we were trying to get me to Northern Ireland and and access to Lennox to give a fair, objective, and behaviorally sound evaluation. Sarah Fisher had done a great job, but I brought extensive "Pit Bull" experience coupled with unparalleled experience with "killer dogs" (dogs that have taken human lives). So I kept my opinion considered and low key, hoping that I doulc have come in as an "outside" expert, supplemented Victoria and Sarah's efforts, and gotten the BCC to listen. Now that Lennox is dead and the case is over, I no longer have to hold my tongue. Read MORE
http://networkedblogs.com/zNR4K
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down