World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 47 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 47 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» Israel Reserve Soldiers killed
I am worried and have a question and I am sincere. EmptyYesterday at 10:18 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
I am worried and have a question and I am sincere. EmptyYesterday at 10:11 pm by Admin

» Open letter Jewish COLLEGE STUDENTS
I am worried and have a question and I am sincere. EmptyYesterday at 9:42 pm by Admin

» Historic Milestone Saudi Arabia-Israel stability
I am worried and have a question and I am sincere. EmptyYesterday at 9:08 pm by Admin

» AISH Honest Reporting
I am worried and have a question and I am sincere. EmptyYesterday at 5:36 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
I am worried and have a question and I am sincere. EmptyYesterday at 5:19 pm by Admin

» PRO TRUTH of Israel what Pro PA want
I am worried and have a question and I am sincere. EmptyYesterday at 4:59 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
I am worried and have a question and I am sincere. EmptyYesterday at 4:19 pm by Admin

»  BRITAIN NEWS AND ALERT's
I am worried and have a question and I am sincere. EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 11:56 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
I am worried and have a question and I am sincere. EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 11:44 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
I am worried and have a question and I am sincere. EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 11:19 pm by Admin

» Israel 365 News
I am worried and have a question and I am sincere. EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 11:09 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
I am worried and have a question and I am sincere. EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 11:05 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
I am worried and have a question and I am sincere. EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 10:59 pm by Admin

» iNSPIRATIONAL DEVOTION Israel
I am worried and have a question and I am sincere. EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 10:38 pm by Admin

» THE FREE PRESS
I am worried and have a question and I am sincere. EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 5:52 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
I am worried and have a question and I am sincere. EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 4:40 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
I am worried and have a question and I am sincere. EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 4:37 pm by Admin

» VERY IMPORTANT CHRISTIAN CONCERN
I am worried and have a question and I am sincere. EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 4:24 pm by Admin

» Jewish History~ WHO DOES IT BELONG TO
I am worried and have a question and I am sincere. EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 4:22 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

I am worried and have a question and I am sincere.

2 posters

Go down

I am worried and have a question and I am sincere. Empty Re: I am worried and have a question and I am sincere.

Post  Admin Sun 18 Nov 2012, 5:51 pm

Hi again Tricia,

I am so glad to read you have already asked Jesus into your life and want to do His will.
I wonder if you have already found a suitable Church where you are able to have fellowship. If you are a young convert, there is so much false teaching which we need to beware of. I can recommend Revelation TV which you can find online which have some very good programmes much are live where your able to email,or phone in to interact.
Some are repeated for the benefit of those on different time in the world and they broadcast 24/7
Here is the link http://www.revelationtv.com/

I am from UK and a born again Christian of 32 years you can find about me in Testimonies Board and my early experieinces which I made rough notes but never got round to polish but you get to know some about me.

I am almost sole poster at W.W.C. due to MSN closing all groups I had to bring all Groups under the umbrella of places where I was either Admin or Moderator. I am not in good health so, on occasions I have to take time out from posting on a daily basis, but do my uttermost to keep the Forum up to date.

Hope you are doing well.

Blessings Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

I am worried and have a question and I am sincere. Empty worried

Post  tricia1956 Sun 18 Nov 2012, 5:18 pm

Thank you so much for answering me. I love Jesus and want to serve him always. I pray for Jesus to come into my heart and help me do his will.

Thank you again so much

Tricia

tricia1956

Back to top Go down

I am worried and have a question and I am sincere. Empty Re: I am worried and have a question and I am sincere.

Post  Admin Sun 18 Nov 2012, 4:34 pm

Hello Tricia,
First let me say welcome to the group. I am glad to read your sister helped you with questions and sorry to read of her passing, my sincere condolance.
I would suggest you make inquiries and find a good church near you and begin attending hopefully you will get the love and support you need.

The passage of scripture you posted, speaks of those who are such as false teachers and people who call themselves christian but have not truly from their heart asked Jesus forgiveness and asked Him into their heart and be Lord of their lives.
It also remind us good works do not earn a way to heaven, although good works are commendable, salvation is by the grace of God in Christ Jesus.
We all fail, when we know we have then we confess sorry and asking help to overcome in our failings. God is good and full of love and compassion.
Below is an outline of help with some scriptures you may want to look at.

CONCLUSION
1. Who will enter the kingdom of heaven?
a. Not those who profess to believe, but do not obey
b. Not those who think they are doing many religious things, but
without authority
c. Only those who do the Father's will!

2. This is why we must take an earlier statement in Jesus' sermon so
seriously...
a. "Seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness..." - Mathew
6:33
b. We must make the finding of God's will and rule the number one
priority in our life!

3. What is the Father's will? It begins with...
a. Repentance toward God and faith in Jesus Christ - Acts 20:21
b. Confessing Jesus as Lord - Romans 10:10
c. Being baptized into Christ for the remission of sins - Acts 2:38
-- Followed by a life of faithful service to Christ, confessing our
sins along the way - Revelation 2:10; 1John 1:9

I hope this helps and that you have taken the first step of asking Jesus into your life and peace will reign in your heart through His Holy spirit.

There are many articles here at World Wide Christian which I hope will be of help to you if I can be of any further help please let me know and I will do my best.
Blessings Elaine
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

I am worried and have a question and I am sincere. Empty I am worried and have a question and I am sincere.

Post  tricia1956 Sat 17 Nov 2012, 3:46 pm

There is so much I dont know but want to know about God so I turned to Billy Graham, my sister use to help me with questions but she passed away. I read a scripture and if these folks cant make it to heaven how can I even think I can.

Not everyone who says to me, Lord, Lord, will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. On that day many will say to me, Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name? And then will I declare to them, I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.
— Matthew 7:21-23

Please help.

Tricia conley

tricia1956

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down