World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 44 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 44 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» Israel Reserve Soldiers killed
May I suggest this for securing your eternal life? EmptyYesterday at 10:18 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
May I suggest this for securing your eternal life? EmptyYesterday at 10:11 pm by Admin

» Open letter Jewish COLLEGE STUDENTS
May I suggest this for securing your eternal life? EmptyYesterday at 9:42 pm by Admin

» Historic Milestone Saudi Arabia-Israel stability
May I suggest this for securing your eternal life? EmptyYesterday at 9:08 pm by Admin

» AISH Honest Reporting
May I suggest this for securing your eternal life? EmptyYesterday at 5:36 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
May I suggest this for securing your eternal life? EmptyYesterday at 5:19 pm by Admin

» PRO TRUTH of Israel what Pro PA want
May I suggest this for securing your eternal life? EmptyYesterday at 4:59 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
May I suggest this for securing your eternal life? EmptyYesterday at 4:19 pm by Admin

»  BRITAIN NEWS AND ALERT's
May I suggest this for securing your eternal life? EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 11:56 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
May I suggest this for securing your eternal life? EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 11:44 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
May I suggest this for securing your eternal life? EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 11:19 pm by Admin

» Israel 365 News
May I suggest this for securing your eternal life? EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 11:09 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
May I suggest this for securing your eternal life? EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 11:05 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
May I suggest this for securing your eternal life? EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 10:59 pm by Admin

» iNSPIRATIONAL DEVOTION Israel
May I suggest this for securing your eternal life? EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 10:38 pm by Admin

» THE FREE PRESS
May I suggest this for securing your eternal life? EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 5:52 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
May I suggest this for securing your eternal life? EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 4:40 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
May I suggest this for securing your eternal life? EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 4:37 pm by Admin

» VERY IMPORTANT CHRISTIAN CONCERN
May I suggest this for securing your eternal life? EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 4:24 pm by Admin

» Jewish History~ WHO DOES IT BELONG TO
May I suggest this for securing your eternal life? EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 4:22 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

May I suggest this for securing your eternal life?

Go down

May I suggest this for securing your eternal life? Empty May I suggest this for securing your eternal life?

Post  evangelist-7 Wed 25 Sep 2013, 5:33 pm

Throughout the entire Scriptures, only the righteous are approved of God.

The Christian is responsible for maintaining his imputed righteousness! ...

“... whoever fears Him and works righteousness is accepted by Him.” (Acts 10:35)

“… you know that everyone who practices righteousness is born of Him.” (1 John 2:29)

“... let no one deceive you. He who practices righteousness is righteous” (1 John 3:7)

“… so now present your members as slaves of righteousness for holiness.” (Romans 6:19)

“Do you not know that to whom you present yourselves slaves to obey, 
you are that one’s slaves whom you obey, 
whether (slaves) of sin leading to (eternal) death, 
OR (slaves) of obedience leading to righteousness?” (Romans 6:16)

However, Jesus to the rescue, as always ...

"But if we walk in the light as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, 
and 
the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin.
If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. 
If we confess (repent of) our sins, He is faithful and just 
to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness

If we say that we have not sinned, we make Him a liar, and His word is not in us." 

(1 John 1:7-10)

Dunno, maybe this is the most important part of practicing righteousness: 

the sincere repentance of sin.

evangelist-7

Back to top Go down