World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» UN halve estmate women and children killed Gaza
Russian Muslim WAVES A CHILD’S SEVERED HEAD EmptyYesterday at 10:54 pm by Admin

»  BRITAIN NEWS AND ALERT's
Russian Muslim WAVES A CHILD’S SEVERED HEAD EmptyYesterday at 10:26 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
Russian Muslim WAVES A CHILD’S SEVERED HEAD EmptyYesterday at 10:04 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
Russian Muslim WAVES A CHILD’S SEVERED HEAD EmptyYesterday at 9:33 pm by Admin

» Question for you to CONSIDER
Russian Muslim WAVES A CHILD’S SEVERED HEAD EmptyYesterday at 9:19 pm by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
Russian Muslim WAVES A CHILD’S SEVERED HEAD EmptyYesterday at 9:15 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
Russian Muslim WAVES A CHILD’S SEVERED HEAD EmptyYesterday at 9:11 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
Russian Muslim WAVES A CHILD’S SEVERED HEAD EmptyYesterday at 8:59 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
Russian Muslim WAVES A CHILD’S SEVERED HEAD EmptyYesterday at 6:36 pm by Admin

» AISH Honest Reporting
Russian Muslim WAVES A CHILD’S SEVERED HEAD EmptyYesterday at 6:09 pm by Admin

» ZAKA Tel Aviv
Russian Muslim WAVES A CHILD’S SEVERED HEAD EmptyYesterday at 5:59 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
Russian Muslim WAVES A CHILD’S SEVERED HEAD EmptyYesterday at 5:56 pm by Admin

» israelAM
Russian Muslim WAVES A CHILD’S SEVERED HEAD EmptyYesterday at 5:25 pm by Admin

» Mother of Slain Hostage Is Spreading Love Amidst Grief
Russian Muslim WAVES A CHILD’S SEVERED HEAD EmptyYesterday at 4:33 pm by Admin

» Pro P.A.Encampment Dublin University
Russian Muslim WAVES A CHILD’S SEVERED HEAD EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 10:52 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
Russian Muslim WAVES A CHILD’S SEVERED HEAD EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 10:45 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
Russian Muslim WAVES A CHILD’S SEVERED HEAD EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 10:40 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
Russian Muslim WAVES A CHILD’S SEVERED HEAD EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 10:17 pm by Admin

» The Great Tragedy - Greg Laurie Devotion
Russian Muslim WAVES A CHILD’S SEVERED HEAD EmptySun 12 May 2024, 9:23 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
Russian Muslim WAVES A CHILD’S SEVERED HEAD EmptySun 12 May 2024, 5:32 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Russian Muslim WAVES A CHILD’S SEVERED HEAD

Go down

Russian Muslim WAVES A CHILD’S SEVERED HEAD Empty Russian Muslim WAVES A CHILD’S SEVERED HEAD

Post  Admin Mon 29 Feb 2016, 11:36 pm

http://pamelageller.com/2016/02/video-russian-muslim-waves-a-childs-severed-head-shouting-allah-akbar-waves-head-at-moscow-travelers-while-threatening-bomb.html/
VIDEO: Russian Muslim WAVES A CHILD’S SEVERED HEAD on Moscow street shouting “ALLAHU AKBAR,” while making bomb threats
ByPAMELA GELLER on February 29, 2016
RUSSIA TORTURE 86 Comments

Screen Shot 2016-02-29 at 10.30.25 AM
Police in Russia arrested a woman who pulled out a female child’s severed head from her bag and brandished it in front of a crowd of shocked Moscow metro station passersby, while shouting – according to one media outlet – “Allahu Akbar.”

According to local media, she shouted: ‘I hate democracy. I am a terrorist. I want you dead.
‘You have become so hardened, you have eliminated so many of us. Look I am a suicide bomber, I will die, doomsday will come in a second.’
The suspect shouted that she had killed the child and was seen praying shortly before officers swooped at Oktyabrskoe Pole.
Witness Alyona Kuratova told independent Dozhd TV that the woman was holding the head by its hair.
Kuratova described scenes of chaos, with police cars and ambulances arriving at the scene and some people yelling: ‘terror attack, terror attack.’
Screen Shot 2016-02-29 at 12.46.06 PMmuslim childs head
The woman, reportedly a nanny, was charged with murder, Reuters reported.
The New York Post reported the woman, 39, also threatened to detonate a bomb and screamed: “I’m a terrorist.” (WND)
Screen Shot 2016-02-29 at 12.46.06 PM
“Local media cited authorities as suspecting it was a case of mental illness rather than a terrorist incident.” A child is beheaded and still they scrub. Nothing is sacred. This woman was motivated by religion whatever her mental state. But no one is going to talk about that, let alone address it, no matter how many millions of victims. What’s it going to take?
“Woman reportedly beheads child, threatens Moscow travelers,” CBS News, February 28, 2016:
This screengrab from video posted to YouTube shows a woman who appears to be holding the severed head of a child while shouting at passersby outside the entrance to the Oktyabrskoye Pole metro station in northwest Moscow, Feb. 29, 2016.

Russian media reported Monday that a woman working as a nanny in Moscow had decapitated a four-year-old boy and then held his head up while shouting at people near the entrance to a subway station before being arrested.

Amateur videos posted online showed a woman in black, traditional Muslim dress, waving what appeared to be a child’s head around while shouting “Allahu Akbar” (God is great) and threatening to blow herself up outside the station in northwest Moscow.
The woman’s ranting, recorded by several people who posted videos online, was largely nonsensical but included mentions of terrorism.
According to the reports, police said she was arrested immediately and that no explosives were found. Local media cited authorities as suspecting it was a case of mental illness rather than a terrorist incident. There were reports suggesting she might have been under the influence of drugs during the incident.
Screen Shot 2016-02-29 at 10.30.25 AM
The reports indicated that the suspect killed the child in a nearby apartment, then set the home on fire before walking out into the street.
Some media outlets said investigators had identified the woman as a 38-year-old national of Uzbekistan.moscow

UPDATE: The child, who has been identified as Nastya M, whose nanny Gyulchehra Bobokulova is thought to have killed herchild muslim beheaded
Screen Shot 2016-02-29 at 1.02.07 PM
UPDATE 1:12pm:
Horror in Moscow as burka-clad babysitter ‘decapitates four-year-old girl in her care’ – then walks through streets carrying her severed head and shouting ‘Allahu Akbar’

Eyewitnesses say they saw the woman holding the severed head of a child
She is said to have shouted ‘Allahu Akbar’ as she appeared close to station
Body of child aged four was found at a burnt-out block of flats earlier today
Child’s nanny Gyulchehra Bobokulova, from Uzbekistan, has been arrested

By Julian Robinson and Will Stewart In Moscow for MailOnline, 29 February 2016
A burka-clad babysitter decapitated the little girl in her care before walking through Moscow carrying the child’s severed head, police say.
The woman shouted ‘Allahu Akbar’ as she appeared near Oktyabrskoye Pole metro station in the northwest of the Russian capital and threatened to blow herself up.
It came hours after officers found the headless body of a four-year-old child when they were called to a fire at a block of flats in the city.
Screen Shot 2016-02-29 at 12.46.06 PM

A burka-clad babysitter has been arrested in Moscow after she walked through the streets carrying the severed head of a four-year-old girl
The victim was a girl identified as Nastya M – and the child’s 38-year-old nanny Gyulchehra Bobokulova, from Uzbekistan, has been arrested.
The woman was seen pulling the severed head out of a bag and walking around near the entrance to the metro station as police moved in.
According to local media, she shouted: ‘I hate democracy. I am a terrorist. I want you dead.
‘You have become so hardened, you have eliminated so many of us. Look I am a suicide bomber, I will die, doomsday will come in a second.’
Witness Alyona Kuratova told independent Dozhd TV that the woman was holding the head by its hair.
Kuratova described scenes of chaos, with police cars and ambulances arriving at the scene and some people yelling: ‘terror attack, terror attack.’
Screen Shot 2016-02-29 at 1.22.57 PM
Eyewitnesses say the woman shouted ‘Allahu Akbar’ as she appeared near Oktyabrskoye Pole metro station in the northwest of the Russian capital and threatened to blow herself up
Screen Shot 2016-02-29 at 1.22.20 PM

Sources say the babysitter told interrogators she did not want to hide from police, and aimed to draw maximum attention to what she has done
Screen Shot 2016-02-29 at 1.21.37 PM
The woman was seen pulling the severed head out of a bag and walking around near the entrance to the metro station as police moved in
She said she could not make out what the woman shouted but some media reported that she yelled ‘Allahu Akbar”‘- Arabic for ‘God is greatest’ – and threatened to blow herself up.
Another witness said the woman shouted that she would ‘kill everyone, blow up everyone.’
Some said the woman had paced up and down for some 20 minutes before she was detained near Oktyabrskoe Pole metro station.
The suspect shouted that she had killed the child and was seen praying shortly before officers swooped at Oktyabrskoe Pole.
moscow behead map
Screen Shot 2016-02-29 at 1.19.14 PM
One eyewitness at the underground station told MK how the woman screamed: ‘My child was killed…I will blow up everyone.’ She also shouted: ‘I hate democracy’.
A journalist working for RBC daily, said she had heard the woman screaming ‘Allahu Akbar’ (God is Great).
‘I was on my way to the metro station from home,’ Polina Nikolskaya said.
child muslim beheaded

The child, who has been identified as Nastya M, whose nanny Gyulchehra Bobokulova is thought to have killed her
Screen Shot 2016-02-29 at 1.02.07 PMThe victim was a girl identified as Nastya M – and the child’s 38-year-old nanny Gyulchehra Bobokulova (left), from Uzbekistan, has been arrested. The girl’s mother Ekaterina is pictured righ

The suspect shouted that she had killed the child and was seen praying shortly before officers swooped at Oktyabrskoe Pole
muslim childs head
One eyewitness at the underground station told MK how the woman (pictured holding the severed head) screamed: ‘I will blow up everyone’
‘She was standing near the metro entrance and caught my attention because she was screaming Allahu Akbar.
‘I saw that she had a bloodied head in her arms, but I thought it was not real. People in the crowd said it was real.’
In further footage from the scene, the woman can be heard shouting about the end of the world while proclaiming herself a terrorist.
The station was closed to passengers for some time, but no explosives were found on her.
muslima beheaded child

Dramatic footage shows the moment police sprinted in towards the woman and tackled her to the ground
The woman was surrounded by police officers and bundled to the ground during the dramatic arrest in Moscow

Screen Shot 2016-02-29 at 1.17.14 PM
The woman was surrounded by police officers and bundled to the ground during the dramatic arrest in Moscow
Investigators claim that the babysitter waited until she was along with the child in the apartment before carrying out the murder and starting a fire.
The source in the Investigative committee told TASS: ‘She waited until the parents with the elder child left the flat, then for unknown reason she killed the child, set fire to the apartment and left the scene.
‘She was detained at the metro station Oktyabrskoe Pole.’
The dead girl, who is said to have had learning difficulties and could not walk, had a 15-year-old brother. Her family, from the Oryol region, was renting the apartment.
She suffered damage because of birth problems in August 2011.
Screen Shot 2016-02-29 at 1.16.10 PM

Emergency services had earlier been called to an apartment nearby amid reports of black smoke billowing out windows
Screen Shot 2016-02-29 at 1.15.54 PMFirefighters rescued four people and put out the blaze – but then found the child’s beheaded body

The family took her for treatment to China – and were saving money to travel for subsequent care in Germany.
The girl’s mother, who works in a wedding shop, was rushed to hospital in an unconscious condition after learning of her daughter’s death. The child’s father is a technician at a mobile phone company.
The parents told police the nanny had been working for them for 18 month.
Sources say the babysitter told interrogators she did not want to hide from police, and aimed to draw maximum attention to what she has done.
She had not intended to ignite the flat deliberately and destroy evidence, she said, according to the source, and wanted the parents to know who had killed their daughter.
The woman had a valid residency permit for Russia but was working illegally. She had no work permit, said officials.
Screen Shot 2016-02-29 at 1.15.05 PM
Police descended on the scene as an investigation got underway at the metro station in the wake of the arrest
Screen Shot 2016-02-29 at 1.14.57 PM

Detectives cordoned off the station to investigate. The nanny faces up to 20 years in jail if she is deemed psychologically fit to stand trial.
Screen Shot 2016-02-29 at 1.14.09 PM

A Russian police officer stands at the site where a woman suspected of murdering a young child was detained
The nanny faces up to 20 years in jail if she is deemed psychologically fit to stand trial.
This afternoon, the investigation was taken over by the FSB, Russia’s powerful domestic secret service, once headed by Vladimir Putin. Police are not currently treating the incident as terrorism.
A law enforcement source said the woman was suspected of handling ‘explosive elements’ at the flat which was engulfed in flames.
But ‘it might be an inflammable liquid that she used to set the apartment on fire where she killed four-year-old Nastya M.’
The security services are hunting for the woman’s husband. A source said she may have been on ‘light drugs’.
Russia’s children’s rights commissioner Pavel Astakhov called the killing ‘Monstrous and inexplicable’, urging parents to carefully check on the mental state of nannies when they are hired.
- See more at: http://pamelageller.com/2016/02/video-russian-muslim-waves-a-childs-severed-head-shouting-allah-akbar-waves-head-at-moscow-travelers-while-threatening-bomb.html/#sthash.33AslARm.dpuf
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down