World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 47 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 47 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» Israel War UPDATE
Keep calm but CARRY ON: President Obama encourages Trump protesters EmptyYesterday at 11:53 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
Keep calm but CARRY ON: President Obama encourages Trump protesters EmptyYesterday at 11:46 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
Keep calm but CARRY ON: President Obama encourages Trump protesters EmptyYesterday at 11:43 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
Keep calm but CARRY ON: President Obama encourages Trump protesters EmptyYesterday at 11:31 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
Keep calm but CARRY ON: President Obama encourages Trump protesters EmptyYesterday at 11:02 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
Keep calm but CARRY ON: President Obama encourages Trump protesters EmptyYesterday at 10:51 pm by Admin

» FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES
Keep calm but CARRY ON: President Obama encourages Trump protesters EmptyYesterday at 10:31 pm by Admin

» AISH
Keep calm but CARRY ON: President Obama encourages Trump protesters EmptyYesterday at 10:28 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
Keep calm but CARRY ON: President Obama encourages Trump protesters EmptyYesterday at 8:33 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
Keep calm but CARRY ON: President Obama encourages Trump protesters EmptyYesterday at 8:28 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
Keep calm but CARRY ON: President Obama encourages Trump protesters EmptyYesterday at 7:28 pm by Admin

» Celebrate the Feast of Moshiach
Keep calm but CARRY ON: President Obama encourages Trump protesters EmptyYesterday at 7:04 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
Keep calm but CARRY ON: President Obama encourages Trump protesters EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 11:23 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
Keep calm but CARRY ON: President Obama encourages Trump protesters EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 11:19 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
Keep calm but CARRY ON: President Obama encourages Trump protesters EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 11:09 pm by Admin

» SOROS Funds pro-terroist groups support of Hamas
Keep calm but CARRY ON: President Obama encourages Trump protesters EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 10:57 pm by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
Keep calm but CARRY ON: President Obama encourages Trump protesters EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 10:31 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
Keep calm but CARRY ON: President Obama encourages Trump protesters EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 10:13 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
Keep calm but CARRY ON: President Obama encourages Trump protesters EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 10:00 pm by Admin

» Israel 365 News
Keep calm but CARRY ON: President Obama encourages Trump protesters EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 10:40 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Keep calm but CARRY ON: President Obama encourages Trump protesters

Go down

Keep calm but CARRY ON: President Obama encourages Trump protesters Empty Keep calm but CARRY ON: President Obama encourages Trump protesters

Post  Admin Fri 18 Nov 2016, 8:30 pm

Keep calm but CARRY ON: President Obama encourages Trump protesters and ignores Republicans' pleas to put an end to week of chaos
President Obama said he will not advise anti-Trump protesters to be silent
Encouraged young voters to be more engaged with politics instead
He told them not to take for granted their political freedoms 
It flies in the face of Kellyanne Conway's plea for him to end the protests
Crowds have marched and rioted through various states since Trump's election win 
By JENNIFER SMITH FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
PUBLISHED: 06:53, 18 November 2016 | UPDATED: 15:27, 18 November 2016
President Obama refused to talk down anti-Trump protesters on Thursday, speaking at a press conference in Berlin (above) 
+6
President Obama refused to talk down anti-Trump protesters on Thursday, speaking at a press conference in Berlin (above) 
President Obama encouraged Trump protesters on Thursday and even appeared to egg on young voters into becoming more politically engaged. 
In a snub of pleas made by President-elect Trump's camp to put an end to the unrest, President Obama told a press conference in Berlin he had no intention of quietening the crowds. 
'I wouldn't advise them to be silent,' he said in response to a question about anti-Trump protests and riots which have unleashed chaos in several states since the election.
Instead, President Obama told 'young people' not to take for granted their political freedom and urged them to be involved not only when they are disgruntled. 
'One of the great things about our democracy is it  expresses itself in all sorts of ways and that includes people protesting. 
'I have been the subject of protests, during the course of my eight years and I suspect there is not a president in our history that at some point hasn't been subject to these protests.  
'I would not advise people who feel strongly or are concerned about some of the issues that have been raised over the course of the campaign... I wouldn't advise them to be silent.'  
Scroll down for VIDEO

He instead encouraged voters to take a more withstanding position and be committed to issues all the time rather than just when an election returns an unwanted result. 
'My most important advice is to understand what are the foundations of a healthy democracy and how we have to engage in citizenship continuously, not just when something upsets us. 
'Not just when there's an election or when an issue pops up for a few weeks.' 
Earlier, he implored protesters and young voters to appreciate the freedom they have to voice their concerns.
'What I consistently say to young people, I say it in the United States but I will say it in Germany and across Europe, is do not take for granted our systems of government and our way of life. 
Trump's campaign manager Kellyanne Conway last week pleaded with President Obama to put an end to the protests 
+6
Trump's campaign manager Kellyanne Conway last week pleaded with President Obama to put an end to the protests 
'I think there is a tendency, because we have lived in an era that has been largely stable and peaceful at least in advances countries, where living standards have generally gone up, there is I think a tendency to assume that that's always the case and it's not.' 
He went on to take aim at the 'social media age' where real facts is difficult to decipher from 'propaganda'. 
President Obama also hinted at the nasty tone of this year's election, among both candidates and voters, which he said threatened the principles of democracy.  
'If we can't discriminate between serious arguments and propaganda then we have problems.'  
His comments fly in the face of Donald Trump's campaign manager Kellyanne Conway who earlier this week pleaded with the President to put an end to the protests. 
Thousands have revolted against President-elect Trump's shock election win, piling on to streets in a number of states. 
Most protests have been peaceful however some in Portland, Oregon, and Oakland, California, bred aggression. 
Crowds smashed store fronts and police car windows in some cases and had to be controlled with tear gas and flash grenades by cops in riot squads.
'I am calling for responsibility and decency. I hope President Obama says, "Cut it out,"' she told Fox News Sunday. 
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3948558/President-Obama-encourages-Trump-protesters-eggs-young-voters-engage-not-just-upsets-ignores-Republicans-pleas-end-week-chaos.html#ixzz4QOQOdk1T 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

CAIR is supposed to be a council that improves the relationship between the Muslim community and the non-Muslim community here in America.

http://www.newsdailystudio.com/2016/11/15/1102/

After Trump’s Victory, CAIR Leader Comes Forward and Calls on Muslims to Overthrow the Government

November 15, 2016 admin News, Politics, Republicans 0

CAIR is supposed to be a council that improves the relationship between the Muslim community and the non-Muslim community here in America.

Perhaps no one is more hysterical than the racial and religious leaders who are either predicting a new “race war” or some sort of “purge” against Muslims in America.

Of course, none of this is going to happen, but they seem to prognosticate it as if they were hoping for it.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down