World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 36 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 35 Guests

Admin

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021 - 14:56
Latest topics
» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
JUST IN: Hillary Makes Horrifying Announcement (Not going away) EmptyToday at 23:05 by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
JUST IN: Hillary Makes Horrifying Announcement (Not going away) EmptyToday at 23:02 by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
JUST IN: Hillary Makes Horrifying Announcement (Not going away) EmptyToday at 22:51 by Admin

» FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES
JUST IN: Hillary Makes Horrifying Announcement (Not going away) EmptyToday at 22:31 by Admin

» AISH
JUST IN: Hillary Makes Horrifying Announcement (Not going away) EmptyToday at 22:28 by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
JUST IN: Hillary Makes Horrifying Announcement (Not going away) EmptyToday at 20:33 by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
JUST IN: Hillary Makes Horrifying Announcement (Not going away) EmptyToday at 20:28 by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
JUST IN: Hillary Makes Horrifying Announcement (Not going away) EmptyToday at 19:28 by Admin

» Celebrate the Feast of Moshiach
JUST IN: Hillary Makes Horrifying Announcement (Not going away) EmptyToday at 19:04 by Admin

» Israel War UPDATE
JUST IN: Hillary Makes Horrifying Announcement (Not going away) EmptyToday at 0:25 by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
JUST IN: Hillary Makes Horrifying Announcement (Not going away) EmptyToday at 0:08 by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
JUST IN: Hillary Makes Horrifying Announcement (Not going away) EmptyYesterday at 23:23 by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
JUST IN: Hillary Makes Horrifying Announcement (Not going away) EmptyYesterday at 23:19 by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
JUST IN: Hillary Makes Horrifying Announcement (Not going away) EmptyYesterday at 23:09 by Admin

» SOROS Funds pro-terroist groups support of Hamas
JUST IN: Hillary Makes Horrifying Announcement (Not going away) EmptyYesterday at 22:57 by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
JUST IN: Hillary Makes Horrifying Announcement (Not going away) EmptyYesterday at 22:31 by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
JUST IN: Hillary Makes Horrifying Announcement (Not going away) EmptyYesterday at 22:13 by Admin

» THE BLAZE
JUST IN: Hillary Makes Horrifying Announcement (Not going away) EmptyYesterday at 22:00 by Admin

» Israel 365 News
JUST IN: Hillary Makes Horrifying Announcement (Not going away) EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024 - 22:40 by Admin

»  Biden again-China could start WW3
JUST IN: Hillary Makes Horrifying Announcement (Not going away) EmptyTue 23 Apr 2024 - 21:54 by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

JUST IN: Hillary Makes Horrifying Announcement (Not going away)

Go down

JUST IN: Hillary Makes Horrifying Announcement (Not going away) Empty Re: JUST IN: Hillary Makes Horrifying Announcement (Not going away)

Post  Admin Sun 27 Jan 2019 - 20:58

ELECTION
REPORT: Clinton Insiders Say Hillary Considering a THIRD RUN for the White House
posted by Hannity Staff - 4 hours ago
Longtime Clinton insiders confirmed Sunday that the former Secretary of State and twice-failed presidential nominee is considering a third run for the White House in the coming months, reports the Hill.
“I’m told by three people that as recently as this week, she was telling people that look, given all this news from the indictments, particularly the Roger Stone indictment, she talked to several people, saying ‘look, I’m not closing the doors to this,'” said CNN White House correspondent Jeff Zeleny Sunday.
View image on Twitter
The Hill
✔️
@thehill
 Clinton has not ruled out 2020 bid: report http://hill.cm/avihlzX 
5:21 PM - Jan 27, 2019
425 people are talking about this
Twitter Ads info and privacy
“But I think we have to at least leave our mind open to the possibility that she is still talking about it,” he added. “She wants to take on Trump. Could she win a Democratic primary to do it? I don’t know the answer to that.”
Read the full report at the Hill. https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/427156-clinton-not-ruling-out-running-in-2020-repo
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

JUST IN: Hillary Makes Horrifying Announcement (Not going away) Empty JUST IN: Hillary Makes Horrifying Announcement (Not going away)

Post  Admin Sun 17 Sep 2017 - 13:11

JUST IN: Hillary Makes Horrifying Announcement
September 15, 2017 Luis Miguel
https://www.christiannewsalerts.com/hillary-makes-horrifying-announcement/?utm_medium=push&utm_source=AP&utm_campaign=onesignal
Despite having lost two presidential bids, Hillary Clinton continues to consider herself a figure of influence within the Democrat Party. Despite the hope among members of the political Left that she will step off the public stage, Clinton resists disappearing completely.

As covered by The Daily Caller, Clinton recently told an NPR interviewer that she isn’t “going anywhere.” Clinton asserts that her “experience” and “insight” make her an asset to the Democrat Party in the upcoming 2018 elections.

As Christian News Alerts reported, Clinton has stated she will no longer seek public office. “As an active politician, it’s over,” she told CBS‘ Jane Pauley. “I am done with being a candidate, but I am not done with politics because I literally believe that our country’s future is at stake.”

The former Secretary of State’s remarks to NPR are in line with her previous statement. While Clinton claims she won’t run again, she still believes she has work to do on the national scene. Although Clinton has lost her own elections, she argues she can help other Democrats win.

“I have the experience, I have the insight, I have the scars that I think give me not only the right, but the responsibility to speak out. And 2018 is going to be incredibly momentous,” Clinton said.

“We have a chance I won 24 congressional districts that have a Republican member of Congress sitting in them. And I think that gives us some idea that maybe, if we are really focused we have a chance to pick up seats, maybe take back the House.”

Clinton also stressed the need to “defend the Democrat senators,” and said “I have a lot of ideas about how best to do that. And a lot of people are already calling asking for my help and my support.”

According to the New York Times, the former Democrat nominee has launched a political organization, Onward Together, which funds grassroots opposition to President Trump’s agenda. Clinton says she is still very much in demand among left-wing circles.

“I’m responding to a very large outpouring of people who want to know what I have to say,” she said. And Clinton gladly disappointed her detractors, saying, “they don’t have to buy my book, and they can turn off the radio when they hear me talking. I’m not going anywhere.” Despite her assertions that she is still a popular political figure, polls suggest Americans have little interest in Clinton.

Per a Rasmussen Reports poll, 61 percent of voters believe it’s time for Clinton to retire. Only 21 percent believe Hillary’s presence is good for the Democrat Party, while 49 percent believe her presence is bad for the party. When it comes to beliefs about why Hillary lost, the large plurality of voters (44 percent) attribute the Democrat’s defeat to her own weaknesses as a candidate.

But even as Clinton tries to remain relevant with the release of her new memoir, What Happened, she has faced scandal. As covered by Christian News Alerts, a security firm that bid on the contract for the US embassy in Benghazi, Libya recently blew the lid on the Clinton State Department’s attempt to cover-up negligence that resulted in the death of Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens and three others in 2012.
The question is whether a twice-defeated candidate who is the object of scorn among a large segment of her own party can offer her fellow Democrats insights that would actually lead them to electoral wins in 2018.

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down