World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 41 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 41 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» Israel War UPDATE
RCC is evil institution EmptyToday at 12:25 am by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
RCC is evil institution EmptyToday at 12:08 am by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
RCC is evil institution EmptyYesterday at 11:23 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
RCC is evil institution EmptyYesterday at 11:19 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
RCC is evil institution EmptyYesterday at 11:09 pm by Admin

» SOROS Funds pro-terroist groups support of Hamas
RCC is evil institution EmptyYesterday at 10:57 pm by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
RCC is evil institution EmptyYesterday at 10:31 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
RCC is evil institution EmptyYesterday at 10:13 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
RCC is evil institution EmptyYesterday at 10:00 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
RCC is evil institution EmptyYesterday at 7:57 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
RCC is evil institution EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:29 pm by Admin

» Israel 365 News
RCC is evil institution EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 10:40 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
RCC is evil institution EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 9:19 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
RCC is evil institution EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 6:38 pm by Admin

»  Biden again-China could start WW3
RCC is evil institution EmptyTue 23 Apr 2024, 9:54 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
RCC is evil institution EmptyTue 23 Apr 2024, 9:22 pm by Admin

» israelAM
RCC is evil institution EmptyTue 23 Apr 2024, 9:10 pm by Admin

» The wonder Prophet of the OT
RCC is evil institution EmptyTue 23 Apr 2024, 9:02 pm by Admin

» Barry Segal @ VFI News
RCC is evil institution EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024, 11:15 pm by Admin

» Jews of Egypt
RCC is evil institution EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024, 9:46 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

RCC is evil institution

3 posters

Go down

RCC is evil institution Empty Re: RCC is evil institution

Post  Aquiness Fri 20 Feb 2009, 10:23 pm

"...Pope John Paul II, ....., said: "Buddhism is the religion of salvation.”

John Paul II said that Buddhism is a "form of atheism because its a religion without God."

"The Pope is infallible, when he as the highest shepherd and teacher of the church gives a decision which concerns the whole church". "Actually, the Pope is not infallibility, because no man is perfect, but every man is imperfect before God."

I should explain exactly what infallibility is NOT. Infallibility is not the absence of sin. It isn't a guarantee that popes won’t sin or give bad example. Nor is it a charism that belongs only to the pope. Infallibility also belongs to the body of bishops as a whole...when they are in doctrinal unity with the pope, they solemnly teach a doctrine as true. We have this from Jesus himself, who promised the apostles and their successors the bishops...... "He who hears you hears me" Luke 10-16 and "Whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven" Matt. 18-18.

When something is first mentioned in the Bible, the meaning of it remains the same throughout the rest of the Bible....... When God gave authority to someone in Scripture, He changed the name of that person.

God renamed Abram to Abraham when He made him the 'Father of a Multitude of Nations', in Gen 17-5. He gave Abraham 'primacy' over all other men.

God renamed Sara to Sarah when He made her the 'Mother of Nations' in Gen 17-15-16. HE gave Sarah 'primacy' over all other women.

God renamed Jacob to Israel, the name of the Jewish Nation, and Jacob became the first Israeli in Gen 32-29, 35-10.

GOD renamed Simon to Peter in Matt 16-18, thus giving him 'primacy' over all of the Apostles. Why else would God give a new name to Simon?

" The Vatican teaches today that all religions are equal, but God has set only one church in which all can be saved which is the Roman Catholic Church."

The above is a contradiction....The Church does NOT teach that all religions are equal.

"In the picture a Shiva priestess put the pagan idol mark in the forehead of the Pope (sign of the tilak). In this way this Pope received the anointment of the Shiva religion. The Shiva religion is one branch of the Hindu religion. Hinduism and Shiva religion serve idols. Pope John II was openly idol worshipper and deceiver."

Most of those sites you frequent never give you the full story.......The woman in the picture is a Catholic, not a Hindu priestess! She was giving a traditional Indian form of greeting known as 'Aarti,' which has no more religious significance than a handshake or giving someone a wreath of flowers as a welcome in Hawaii. You should always check your facts before spreading malicious gossip.

"Pope John Paul II kissed the Koran in the year 1999. This kiss of the Pope was an indication of his huge respect towards the Koran, and an indication of his huge respect towards the religion of Islam. "

Though I do not agree with his actions I know that he kissed the Koran with the same spirit he kissed the ground of the countries he would arrive at...he wasn't worshipping the earth. Rightly or wrongly his aim was dialogue. The Church is doing what it can to reach out to others for the sake of Jesus Christ who prayed that we all may be one.

"There is one God and this truth Christians have inherited from the children of Israel and they share this with muslims and it is faith in one God, Lord of heaven and earth. The plan of salvation also includes those who acknowledge the Creator and they are also the Muslims and they hold faith of Abraham, and together with us they adore the one, merficul God."

We acknowledge that they exist and may have some elements of Truth in them. We sometimes have to work with other religions if the end goal is to spread the work of Jesus Christ and the one true Church.

1 Cor 9:20-22: "I became to the Jews a Jew, that I might gain the Jews...To the weak I became weak, that I might gain the weak. I became all things to all men, that I might save all."

"cf. Acts 17:25-2, and since the Saviour wills all men to be saved (cf. 1 Tim. 2:4). Those who, through no fault of their own, do not know the Gospel of Christ or his Church, but who nevertheless seek God with a sincere heart, and, moved by grace, try in their actions to do his will as they know it through the dictates of their conscience--those too many achieve eternal salvation.[19] Nor shall divine providence deny the assistance necessary for salvation to those who, without any fault of theirs, have not yet arrived at an explicit knowledge of God, and who, not without grace, strive to lead a good life. Whatever good or truth is found amongst them is considered by the Church to be a preparation for the Gospel[20] and given by him who enlightens all men that they may at length have life."

Exactly....Those, who through no fault of their own, do not know the true faith can be saved. This is absolutely true...Whereas Matthew 7-21 Not every one that saith to me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven: but he that doth the will of my Father who is in heaven, he shall enter into the kingdom of heaven.

" We must have unity and fellowship only with those who serve the Lord by the love and truth and don't mix the truth with devilish doctrines of RCC or other religions devilish doctrines. We must love Catholics as our neighbours, but we must also tell them the truth about RCC's deceptions."

You are not speaking truth, but lies and deceptions strung together....This is the devil's work.

"Ecumenicalism is work of antichrist as intention to deceive all mankind to worship idols. Behind ecumenicalism is illuminati, which is connected to RCC, because Roman Catholic Church, Masons, Jesuits, Club of Rome, New Age movements and international bankers they all are the same bunch, and they have the same goal to make new world order, where the mankind would serve evil spirits."

The people who are pushing for a New World Order are to be found in every walk of life...As you yourself have posted..They are Masons, bankers new agers etc. And I agree this is an evil agenda but Christ will win and the intentions of these evil men will be destroyed!

"Apostle Paul wrote that during the end many believers will give up the faith and start to follow the teachings of the evil spirits. There is a hint in this verse to us about this teaching of the evil spirits. The hint is that they forbid marrying. The Catholic Church forbids its priests from marrying. "

Talk about 'clutching at straws'..lol. Priests become priests after knowing they are taking on a vow of celibacy. Their decision for the "sake of the kingdom"

" Anti-Christ has two faces it's with same time against gospel of Jesus and try to pretend that he is vicarious gospel of Jesus. There can be also believers inside of RCC, but they can’t believe official doctrine of RCC, because it is another gospel and not the gospel of Christ."

The Church gave you the Bible. ...Martin Luther...."We concede—as we must—that so much of what they [the Catholic Church] say is true: that the papacy has God’s word and the office of the apostles, and that we have received holy scriptures, baptism, the sacrament, and the pulpit from them. What would we know of these if it were not for them?"

" If you are Jesus' disciple and inside of Roman Catholic Church: Come out of her, God's people, that you be not partakers of her sins, and that you receive not of her plagues. Jesus' disciples can't be participants for the whore of Babylon (RCC), so come out of her and let God's guide you to true church of God."

"5 And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.
6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration."

When the Whore falls we read, "Rejoice over her, O heaven, O saints and apostles and prophets, for God has given judgment for you against her! . . . And in her was found the blood of prophets and of saints, and of all who have been slain on earth" Rev. 18-20 24. This shows that the Whore persecuted not just Christians but apostles and prophets. Apostles existed only in the first century, since one of the requirements for being an apostle was seeing the risen Christ 1 Cor. 9-1. Prophets existed as a group only in the Old Testament and the first century...So since the Whore persecuted apostles and prophets, the Whore must have existed in the first century. This demolishes the claim that Christian Rome or Vatican City is the Whore. Rome was not a Christian city at that time, and Vatican City did not even exist, so neither of them could be the Whore.

God Bless

Jan
Aquiness
Aquiness

Back to top Go down

RCC is evil institution Empty Interesting

Post  Zerich Fri 20 Feb 2009, 9:08 am

Very interesting article. I am glad you posted it.

Zerich

Back to top Go down

Post  PetriFB Fri 20 Feb 2009, 8:47 am

Pope Eugene IV said “Buddhism is the religion of damnation ". Pope John Paul II, however, said: "Buddhism is the religion of salvation.” The Catholic Church teaches that: "The Pope is infallible, when he as the highest shepherd and teacher of the church gives a decision which concerns the whole church". One or the other Pope has made a mistake and the doctrine of Catholic Church on the infallibility of the Pope is broken. Actually, the Pope is not infallibility, because no man is perfect, but every man is imperfect before God.

RCC is evil institution Popeandbuddhist

In the picture Pope John Paul II in year 1984 met the representatives of the Buddhist religion. The Pope's statement, that Buddhism is the religion of salvation is false, because Buddhism is serving idols. The Pope has also ecumenical relationships with Buddhism. The Vatican teaches today that all religions are equal, but God has set only one church in which all can be saved which is the Roman Catholic Church. The Vatican's statements are very conflicting, because sometimes it gives statements like Buddhism is the religion of salvation, but says at the same time that salvation is only in the Catholic Church. This is the Pope's ecumenical target to accept other religions and churches, but to raise the Catholic Church above all other churches and religions.

RCC is evil institution Popeandshivamark

In the picture a Shiva priestess put the pagan idol mark in the forehead of the Pope (sign of the tilak). In this way this Pope received the anointment of the Shiva religion. The Shiva religion is one branch of the Hindu religion. Hinduism and Shiva religion serve idols. Pope John II was openly idol worshipper and deceiver.

Ecumenicalism is so deceitful, which is a way of Satan to mislead and deceive believers and unbelievers so that people would believe that ecumenicalism is the work of God, where He connects all people to be one. The disciple of Jesus Christ does not have any part of this ecumenical work with the Pope and the Catholic Church. Disciples of Jesus Christ have to practise oneness with those who has born in the Spirit of God and not with the idol worshippers.

RCC is evil institution Popekissesthequran

Pope John Paul II kissed the Koran in the year 1999. This kiss of the Pope was an indication of his huge respect towards the Koran, and an indication of his huge respect towards the religion of Islam. The Pope practised ecumenism with the representatives of Islam. The Pope spoke openly that the Catholic Church respects the religion of Islam.

The Bible says that we must love our neighbour, but we cannot accept the service of idols, which the religion of Islam represents. The Pope accepted the faith of Muslims and has prayed together with the representatives of Islam. The Religion of Islam represents the serving of idols and the disciples of Jesus Christ cannot practise unity of faith with the representatives of satanic religions. The purpose of ecumenism is to forge unity with the religion of Islam.

Roman Catholic Church is involved with ecumenicalism and RCC gives a next kind of statements about in the name of ecumenicalism:

There is one God and this truth Christians have inherited from the children of Israel and they share this with muslims and it is faith in one God, Lord of heaven and earth. The plan of salvation also includes those who acknowledge the Creator and they are also the Muslims and they hold faith of Abraham, and together with us they adore the one, merficul God.

Nostra Aetate
3. The Church has also a high regard for the Muslims. They worship God, who is one, living and subsistent, merciful and almighty, theCreator of heaven and earth,[1] who has also spoken to men. They strive to submit themselves without reserve to the bidden decrees of God, just as Abraham submitted himself to God's plan, to whose faith Muslims eagerly link their own. Although not acknowledging him as God, they worship Jesus as a prophet, his virgin Mother they also honor, and even at times devoutly invoke. Further, they await the day of judgment and the reward of God following the resurrection of the dead. For this reason they highly esteem an upright life and worship God, especially by way of prayer, alms-deeds and fasting.
Over the centuries many quarrels and dissensions have arisen between Christians and Muslims. The sacred Council now pleads with all to forget the past, and urges that a sincere effort be made to achieve mutual understanding; for the benefit of all men, let them together preserve and promote peace, liberty, social justice and moral values.

DOGMATIC CONSTITUTION ON THE CHURCH - LUMEN GENTIUM
Promulgated By His Holiness, Pope Paul VI on November 21, 1964
16. Finally, those who have not yet received the Gospel are related to the People of God in various ways.[18] There is, first, that people to which the covenants and promises were made, and from which Christ was born according to the flesh (cf. Rom. 9:4-5): in view of the divine choice, they are a people most dear for the sake of the fathers, for the gifts of God are without repentance (cf. Rom. 11:29-29). But the plan of salvation also includes those who acknowledge the Creator, in the first place amongst whom are the Moslems: these profess to hold the faith of Abraham, and together with us they adore the one, merciful God, mankind's judge on the last day. Nor is God remote from those who in shadows and images seek the unknown God, since he gives to all men life and breath and all things (cf. Acts 17:25-28), and since the Saviour wills all men to be saved (cf. 1 Tim. 2:4). Those who, through no fault of their own, do not know the Gospel of Christ or his Church, but who nevertheless seek God with a sincere heart, and, moved by grace, try in their actions to do his will as they know it through the dictates of their conscience--those too many achieve eternal salvation.[19] Nor shall divine providence deny the assistance necessary for salvation to those who, without any fault of theirs, have not yet arrived at an explicit knowledge of God, and who, not without grace, strive to lead a good life. Whatever good or truth is found amongst them is considered by the Church to be a preparation for the Gospel[20] and given by him who enlightens all men that they may at length have life.

RCC says that plan of salvation also includes the Muslims. Islam religion is pagan religion, which worship idol and wrong god. Islam has nothing to do with believing of the Bible (word of God), but Muslims are equal misled as Catholics are, and for this reason they are working together in the work of ecumenicalism in the last days of mankind:

Re 17:1 ΒΆ And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters:
2 With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.
3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.
4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:
5 And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.
6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.

The Bible teaches in the book of revelation that in the last days on the earth affects spirit of Babylon, in which they worship mother (RCC virgin Mary and religions goddesses things) religions. Mother of harlots is Babylon Queen of the heaven cult (RCC) and harlots are other religions, which are together by ecumenicalism deceiving inhabitants of the earth to worship devilish doctrines. All churches who practice ecumenical connection with RCC are participants of evil work and evil spirits. God shall judge everybody who is co-operating with Roman Catholic Church by ecumenical work or some other ways are supporting evil lies of RCC. RCC and ecumenical work are deceiving many churches and believers into the bosom of antichrist, so withdraw for those churches, who are working or supporting somehow RCC.

Many Christians have been deceived to believe that love your sisters and brothers mean that we have to keep those as our sisters and brothers, who are Catholics who believe all false doctrines of Roman Catholic Church. If some Catholics say that they believe in Jesus Christ, but at the same they believe also to false and deceiving doctrines of Roman Catholic Church, so the Bible says that we cannot be partakers of the Lord's table, and of the table of devils. We must believe to the Bible, not devilish doctrines of RCC. Roman Catholic Church has many ways into salvation, but the Bible teaches only one salvation by the blood and atonement of Jesus Christ. So my sisters and brothers are only those, who believe the Bible and don't mix the word of God to devilish doctrines. We must have unity and fellowship only with those who serve the Lord by the love and truth and don't mix the truth with devilish doctrines of RCC or other religions devilish doctrines. We must love Catholics as our neighbours, but we must also tell them the truth about RCC's deceptions.

1Co 10:21 Ye cannot drink the cup of the Lord, and the cup of devils: ye cannot be partakers of the Lord’s table, and of the table of devils.

Ecumenicalism is work of antichrist as intention to deceive all mankind to worship idols. Behind ecumenicalism is illuminati, which is connected to RCC, because Roman Catholic Church, Masons, Jesuits, Club of Rome, New Age movements and international bankers they all are the same bunch, and they have the same goal to make new world order, where the mankind would serve evil spirits. We must understand that leaders of RCC are satan worshippers and proves for this is theirs evil doctrines and evil goals. Because all of those before mentioned groups are committed themselves to satan and evil spirits, and they hate the truth and Jesus Christ, so they want to establish new world order on the earth, which is satan' "kingdom" and they succeeded in this attempt for a little while, until Jesus Christ comes and destroys their kingdom, and He establishes His kingdom on the earth for thousand years, and after that this world will be destroyed and God makes New Heavens and New Earth and New Jerusalem, where live eternally all those, who have believed in God.

1 Tim 4:1-3: Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron; Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.

Apostle Paul wrote that during the end many believers will give up the faith and start to follow the teachings of the evil spirits. There is a hint in this verse to us about this teaching of the evil spirits. The hint is that they forbid marrying. The Catholic Church forbids its priests from marrying. This means that during the end many believers will give up their living faith and believe the false gospel of the Catholic Church. By way of ecumenicalism, this verse comes true and is already coming true and partly has come true.

Every disciple of Jesus who loves God and His word is under an obligation to tell the truth for Roman Catholics. Love Roman Catholics and tell them the truth, that Roman catholic doctrine doesn't base on to the doctrine of the Bible, but is mixture and mystery, Babylon the Great, the Mother of the Harlots and of the Abominations of the Earth. We have to understand, what word anti-christ means, before we can understand this subject. All religions are co-operating in ecumenical work in the last days and are against the real truth and Jesus Christ. Nevertheless, we must understand, that Greek word antikhristos has a two meaning against and instead of (vicar). Roman Catholic church has those two characters, it is against gospel of Jesus, and it pretends to be vicarious Gospel of Jesus. Anti-Christ has two faces it's with same time against gospel of Jesus and try to pretend that he is vicarious gospel of Jesus. There can be also believers inside of RCC, but they can’t believe official doctrine of RCC, because it is another gospel and not the gospel of Christ. If you are Jesus' disciple and inside of Roman Catholic Church: Come out of her, God's people, that you be not partakers of her sins, and that you receive not of her plagues. Jesus' disciples can't be participants for the whore of Babylon (RCC), so come out of her and let God's guide you to true church of God.

http://koti.phnet.fi/petripaavola/Catholic%20church%20and%20pope.html#41

PetriFB

Back to top Go down

Post  Aquiness Thu 19 Feb 2009, 11:18 pm

Hi petri,

"Roman Catholic Church and its doctrine is non biblical and deception. Behind the link is writing which handles RCC doctrine very extensively and shows by the word of God that doctrines of RCC are non biblical and deceptions"

I took a quick look at the site from the link you posted and like all the other sites of this kind it is full of myths and half truths....If you want the correct answers just ask me...If you accept then just post one topic at a time please.

God Bless

Jan
Aquiness
Aquiness

Back to top Go down

RCC is evil institution Empty RCC is evil institution

Post  PetriFB Wed 18 Feb 2009, 6:57 pm

http://koti.phnet.fi/petripaavola/Catholic%20church%20and%20pope

Roman Catholic Church and its doctrine is non biblical and deception. Behind the link is writing which handles RCC doctrine very extensively and shows by the word of God that doctrines of RCC are non biblical and deceptions.

PetriFB

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down