World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

Admin

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» THE BLAZE
LIBERALS ERUPT AFTER VANITY FAIR MOCKS HILLARY EmptyToday at 8:33 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
LIBERALS ERUPT AFTER VANITY FAIR MOCKS HILLARY EmptyToday at 8:07 pm by Admin

» israelAM
LIBERALS ERUPT AFTER VANITY FAIR MOCKS HILLARY EmptyToday at 7:58 pm by Admin

» AISH
LIBERALS ERUPT AFTER VANITY FAIR MOCKS HILLARY EmptyToday at 7:55 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
LIBERALS ERUPT AFTER VANITY FAIR MOCKS HILLARY EmptyToday at 7:29 pm by Admin

» Iran President killed in Crash
LIBERALS ERUPT AFTER VANITY FAIR MOCKS HILLARY EmptyToday at 6:23 pm by Admin

» Breaking IranCopter Crash Pres.Raisi
LIBERALS ERUPT AFTER VANITY FAIR MOCKS HILLARY EmptyToday at 6:21 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
LIBERALS ERUPT AFTER VANITY FAIR MOCKS HILLARY EmptyToday at 6:00 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
LIBERALS ERUPT AFTER VANITY FAIR MOCKS HILLARY EmptyToday at 5:23 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
LIBERALS ERUPT AFTER VANITY FAIR MOCKS HILLARY EmptyYesterday at 11:01 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
LIBERALS ERUPT AFTER VANITY FAIR MOCKS HILLARY EmptyYesterday at 10:44 pm by Admin

» What is Shavuot and What is Pentecost?
LIBERALS ERUPT AFTER VANITY FAIR MOCKS HILLARY EmptyYesterday at 10:41 pm by Admin

» The Ayatollah Who Supports Israel
LIBERALS ERUPT AFTER VANITY FAIR MOCKS HILLARY EmptyYesterday at 10:18 pm by Admin

» AISH Honest Reporting
LIBERALS ERUPT AFTER VANITY FAIR MOCKS HILLARY EmptyYesterday at 10:15 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
LIBERALS ERUPT AFTER VANITY FAIR MOCKS HILLARY EmptyYesterday at 10:13 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
LIBERALS ERUPT AFTER VANITY FAIR MOCKS HILLARY EmptyYesterday at 9:39 pm by Admin

» ARE THE HOSTAGES IN EGYPT?
LIBERALS ERUPT AFTER VANITY FAIR MOCKS HILLARY EmptyYesterday at 9:31 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
LIBERALS ERUPT AFTER VANITY FAIR MOCKS HILLARY EmptyYesterday at 9:30 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
LIBERALS ERUPT AFTER VANITY FAIR MOCKS HILLARY EmptySat 18 May 2024, 10:14 pm by Admin

» The Great Tragedy - Greg Laurie Devotion
LIBERALS ERUPT AFTER VANITY FAIR MOCKS HILLARY EmptySat 18 May 2024, 10:00 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

LIBERALS ERUPT AFTER VANITY FAIR MOCKS HILLARY

Go down

LIBERALS ERUPT AFTER VANITY FAIR MOCKS HILLARY Empty LIBERALS ERUPT AFTER VANITY FAIR MOCKS HILLARY

Post  Admin Thu 28 Dec 2017, 3:47 pm

LIBERALS ERUPT AFTER VANITY FAIR MOCKS HILLARY
New Year's resolutions for failed presidential candidate has heads spinning
Published: 15 hours ago
 http://www.wnd.com/2017/12/liberals-erupt-after-vanity-fair-mocks-hillary/
 vanity_fair_hillary_resolutions

Hillary Clinton might be longing for the good old days when she was the primary target of Donald Trump’s tweets.

The failed 2016 Democrat candidate for president is now being roasted by the dependably liberal Vanity Fair with a short video mockingly suggesting New Year’s resolutions for her that do more than hint she should forget about running in 2020.

And based on the flak Vanity Fair is receiving for its mild attempt at political humor, it’s safe to say it didn’t play well in the Clinton household.

Titled “6 New Year’s Resolutions for Hillary Clinton,” the 63-second video features what appears to be a half-dozen young Vanity Fair staffers, holding glasses of champagne and each offering his or her own version of “cheers to you, Hillary Clinton”:

“It’s time to start work on your sequel to your book ‘What happened?’ ‘What the Hell Happened?'”
“Get someone on your tech staff to disable autofill on your iPhone so that typing an F doesn’t become ‘form exploratory committe’ for 2020.”
“You know how on Anderson Cooper, you were telling him about alternate nostril breathing? You seem really adept. You should really try teaching a class.”
“Take more photos in the woods. How else are you going to meet unsuspecting hikers.”
“Take up a new hobby in the New Year. Volunteer work, knitting, improv comedy, literally anything that will keep you from running again.”
“To finally put away your James Comey vooodoo doll. Now we all know you think that James Comey cost you the election – and he might have. But so did a handful of other things. It’s a year later and time to move on.”
Watch the video:

Shortly after the video appeared, Twitter erupted with a #CancelVanityFair hashtag, started by former Clinton adviser Peter Daou.

Like the reporting you see here? Sign up for free news alerts from WND.com, America’s independent news network.

Daou tweeted: “So @VanityFair decided that the best way to end 2017 was to take a repulsive cheap shot at @HillaryClinton, one of the most accomplished women in the history of the United States.”

Others soon joined in:

#CancelVanityFair. Vanity Fair is over. Those snotty ignorant kids don’t know anything about Hillary’s history or what she has accomplished. So full of themselves. Not one of them will ever amount to the dirt on her shoes.

The reviews are in! Sexist… Repugnant… Smarmy and not at all funny… astonishing… a cheap shot at Hillary when we have actual white supremacists in the White House and Congress… I refuse to help support this kind of drivel. (And that’s just *my* review.) CancelVanityFair

Vanity Fair has had some excellent articles in the past. I’ll miss that magazine. But I miss Hillary more.
#CancelVanityFair

This is a woman who has spent her career/life fighting for & defending women, children, the underserved & less fortunate. It is unbelievably disrespectful to everything Hillary Clinton stands for & appalling this was even allowed to be published. Thus, I have #CancelVanityFair

So, Vanity Fair, a woman’s magazine has decided that one of the most accomplished women in the USA, @HillaryClinton should quietly fade away because men don’t want to hear her. No, no, no. This is not how we empower women. #cancelvanityfair

Go to hell. I went to @HillaryClinton book tour @EmanuEl_NYC She was dignified, erudite and globally knowledgeable What have these 6 white kids accomplished? They will never be 1/2 the person Hillary is. Publicly apologize or FU #CancelVanityFair

I’d love to know who pitched the idea of putting @HillaryClinton out to pasture like an old brood mare but are perfectly fine with Bernie sticking his 2 cents into every discussion. #CancelVanityFair

I’m 50 years old. Do you know how many times in my life I’ve had men tell me I should be married, home caring for kids, and/ or cleaning a house. 1000s! I’ll be damned if I’ll have some know-nothing VF 20 somethings insult other accomplished women like this. #CancelVanityFair

Just, why?! I’m livid at the needless meanness. The blatant sexism and dismissive nature of the accomplishments of one of the most important women in history. FU Vanity Fair! #CancelVanityFair

What have this pompous bunch of twits at Vanity Fair accomplished that entitles them to tell a former senator and secretary of state to go knit a sweater? #CancelVanityFair

Vanity Fair responded to the backlash, telling the Washington Post the video was “an attempt at humor that missed the mark.” And while it may not have been humorous to the Hillary supporters who make up most of the commenters on Twitter, it found its mark with some:

Awwww did we get our widdle feewings hurt?????? #CancelVanityFair

Lefties, If you’re upset bc Vanity Fair suggested hobbies for Hillary during retirement, imagine how you’re going to feel when she goes to prison for ten years or more for her many felonies. Better steel yourselves for it.

It’s amazing how a lame joke in Vanity Fair constitutes a “major scandal” for these folks while destabilizing an entire country & turning it into an slave market is just an oopsie. #CancelVanityFair

KNITTING? No-way! Bill wouldn’t trust #CrookedHillary with those needles!!! #VanityFair #CancelVanityFair

A request by Fox News for comment from Hillary Clinton went unanswered.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down