Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests :: 1 Bot

Admin

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 111 on Thu 12 Dec 2013, 2:28 am
Latest topics
» WORLD ISRAEL NEWS
TERRORISTS ATTACKS Various places EmptyToday at 10:18 am by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
TERRORISTS ATTACKS Various places EmptyYesterday at 11:52 pm by Admin

» UK BREXIT
TERRORISTS ATTACKS Various places EmptyYesterday at 11:22 pm by Admin

» FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES
TERRORISTS ATTACKS Various places EmptyYesterday at 9:36 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
TERRORISTS ATTACKS Various places EmptyYesterday at 9:33 pm by Admin

» Bayo Afolaranmi (Pastor).
TERRORISTS ATTACKS Various places EmptyYesterday at 9:31 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
TERRORISTS ATTACKS Various places EmptyYesterday at 9:26 pm by Admin

»  BRITAIN NEWS AND ALERT's
TERRORISTS ATTACKS Various places EmptyYesterday at 9:10 pm by Admin

» ATLAS SHRUGS - PAMELA GELLER
TERRORISTS ATTACKS Various places EmptyYesterday at 9:09 pm by Admin

» Imam warns America about Omar and Tlaib's real agenda
TERRORISTS ATTACKS Various places EmptyYesterday at 9:03 pm by Admin

» BIRTH PANGS – Series of Powerful Earthquakes Volcano's Strike Around the Globe
TERRORISTS ATTACKS Various places EmptyYesterday at 4:24 pm by Admin

» ENDTIME HEADLINES
TERRORISTS ATTACKS Various places EmptyYesterday at 4:23 pm by Admin

» Daily Disciples
TERRORISTS ATTACKS Various places EmptyYesterday at 3:17 pm by Admin

» R.D SOUZA Saved by faith
TERRORISTS ATTACKS Various places EmptySat 25 May 2019, 10:29 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
TERRORISTS ATTACKS Various places EmptySat 25 May 2019, 10:23 pm by Admin

» PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP
TERRORISTS ATTACKS Various places EmptySat 25 May 2019, 9:51 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
TERRORISTS ATTACKS Various places EmptySat 25 May 2019, 9:21 pm by Admin

» WAR DRUMS
TERRORISTS ATTACKS Various places EmptySat 25 May 2019, 5:37 pm by Admin

» TERRORISTS ATTACKS Various places
TERRORISTS ATTACKS Various places EmptySat 25 May 2019, 5:29 pm by Admin

» This speech on abortion by a 12-year-old left her pro-choice teacher speechless
TERRORISTS ATTACKS Various places EmptySat 25 May 2019, 5:27 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

TERRORISTS ATTACKS Various places

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

TERRORISTS ATTACKS Various places Empty Re: TERRORISTS ATTACKS Various places

Post  Admin on Sat 25 May 2019, 5:29 pm

BREAKING: Terror fears as ‘parcel bomb’ explosion injures 13 in Lyon
May 24, 2019 02:34 pm
BREAKING: Terror fears as ‘parcel bomb’ explosion injures 13 in Lyon
(Daily Star) – An alleged parcel bomb device detonated in the central Victor Hugo Area around 5.30pm local time. A man thought to be in his 30s and wearing a mask, reportedly dropped it in a suitcase outside a bakery. Cops are now hunting him and have since launched a terrorism probe, the French prosecutor has confirmed. Police have sealed off the area where the wounded are being treated –

with one of the casualties thought to be an eight-year-old girl.

Continue reading BREAKING: Terror fears as ‘parcel bomb’ explosion injures 13 in Lyon at End Time Headlines.
https://endtimeheadlines.org/2019/05/breaking-terror-fears-as-parcel-bomb-explosion-injures-13-in-lyon/
Admin
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 24 May 2019, 6:37 pm

Eight injured after ‘parcel bomb filled with nails, screws and bolts’ explodes in Lyon
 Lucy MiddletonFriday 24 May 2019 5:28 pm
 Share this article
 via facebookShare this article via twitter
Share this article via messenger 478 SHARES
 Police are tending to the scene in Lyon At least eight people, including a young child, have been left injured after a ‘parcel bomb filled with nails, screws and bolts’ exploded in Lyon, France. French local officials say most of those hit suffered ‘minor injuries to the lower limbs’. The incident occurred at 5:30 PM local time. Witnesses at the scene claim the device was a self-improvised explosive, left outside bakery Brioche Doree on Victor Hugo Street. According to Le Progres, a man dropped the bag off outside the bakery and it exploded ‘two minutes later’.

The perpetrator is unknown The manager of a nearby hotel told the publication that the noise of the explosion was ‘impressive’, adding that they saw metal plates on the floor and a ‘kind of circuit board’. They said: ‘We saw a very panicked woman and a bleeding leg man taking refuge in a clothing business.’ Another witness, who lives above the bakery, said: ‘I heard the explosion, then I saw outside, several wounded people taking refuge in the pharmacy. I saw screws spilled on the floor.’ Officials say the perpetrator is unknown at this stage and emergency services are tending to the scene.

Glass can be seen on the road (Picture: @Vil1_PetitLaP1) The site has now been shut-down and a police cordon is in place. Neighbouring streets are now filling with soldiers, while several fire engines have arrived on site. French President Emmanuel Macron calling the blast an ‘attack’ during a live interview about the European Parliament elections. He confirmed there had been no fatalities and sent ‘a thought for the injured and their families’.
https://metro.co.uk/2019/05/24/six-injured-parcel-bomb-explodes-lyon-street-9688134/?ico=pushly-notifcation-small&utm_source=pushly
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 23 May 2019, 7:29 pm

Hamas-Obsessed NJ Man Spoke of NYC Terror Attacks, Sent Money to Militants and Polled Instagram Audience ‘Should I Bomb Trump Tower?
May 22, 2019 03:52 pm
Hamas-Obsessed NJ Man Spoke of NYC Terror Attacks, Sent Money to Militants and Polled Instagram Audience ‘Should I Bomb Trump Tower?
(4 NEW YORK) – A 20-year-old New Jersey man who allegedly sent money abroad to Hamas militants in an effort to support the terror group also spoke of bombing Trump Tower and attacking the Israeli Consulate in New York, authorities say. He also spewed hatred against Jewish people, allegedly vowing in an Instagram Live video that he would go to a pro-Israel march and “shoot everybody.” The suspect, identified as Jonathan Xie, of Basking Ridge,

was arrested Wednesday morning on charges of attempting to provide material support to a designated terror group, making false statements and transmitting a threat of interstate commerce.

Continue reading Hamas-Obsessed NJ Man Spoke of NYC Terror Attacks, Sent Money to Militants and Polled Instagram Audience ‘Should I Bomb Trump Tower? at End Time Headlines.
https://endtimeheadlines.org/2019/05/hamas-obsessed-nj-man-spoke-of-nyc-terror-attacks-sent-money-to-militants-and-polled-instagram-audience-should-i-bomb-trump-tower/

Divine Intervention My Abduction.
My experience.
I was abducted when I was about 4-5 and those living in Abertridwr Valley where I grew p, would know there are at least 5 different ways, could have lead to the various Mountains.
God showed my mother which route to take. Just before the Man would have turned a corner out of sight, my Mother had caught up, screamed my name and the man let go my hand and I ran back to my Mum. I remember it. I could tell you more of how God spoke to my mother, and what she was doing at the time. She was
guided which way to go. We didn't think those things happened in those days but as the bible says there is nothing new under the sun perverts were around then. I was only over the road playing with my friend Irene, we had gone down the allotment with her Grandfather Tudor then I was sent home for my dinner. They always used their side door, There was a backlane behind where there were many allotments,the guy could have been watching us and even knew where I lived.

Pastor credits 'divine intervention' after locating 8-y-o kidnapped girl: 'God literally led us to this place'
https://www.christianpost.com/news/pastor-credits-divine-intervention-after-locating-8-yo-kidnapped-girl-god-literally-led-us-to-this-place.html
By Leah MarieAnn Klett, Christian Post Reporter | Tuesday, May 21, 2019
Facebook  Twitter  Email  Print  Menu   Comment 

Fort Worth 8-year-old Salem Sabatka has been found safe thanks in part to the heroic actions of Jeff King, Pastor at Bear Creek Bible Church. | Forth Worth Police
A pastor who located an 8-year-old girl abducted in Fort Worth, Texas has credited “divine intervention” for her miraculous recovery, saying God literally led him to her location.

Jeff King, pastor at Bear Creek Bible Church in Keller, helped track down Salem Sabatka after she was abducted by Michael Webb, 51, while out walking with her mother in Fort Worth on Saturday.

Video footage of the kidnapping showed the girl’s mother jumping into the grey Ford Five Hundred and desperately trying to save her daughter before Webb shoved her out and drove off.

After King, a childhood friend of Salem's parents, heard about the incident, he and a friend began canvassing the streets of Fort Worth searching for the suspect's car.   

“I was sitting at home with my wife when a friend texted and said that our friends' daughter had been kidnapped. All I could think is what are we going to do to help?” King told NBC DFW. “We were told by detectives the best places to check are hotels, apartments, and parks.”

The two men searched until after midnight when they got a tip from someone that they should check out a hotel in Forest Hill. After searching the car park at the tip-off location they found no sign of the suspect's car.

However, after pulling into the Wood Springs Suites hotel, the two men saw a car that fit the description.

“God literally led us to this place. It was not on my itinerary, we were not trying to go there, we just drove by. It was divine intervention, 100 percent,” King said.

The pastor and father-of-two called the police, who then found Salem in the hotel miles away from where she had been abducted.

“It was a crazy moment. I asked police, 'Did I hear that right? Did they find her? Is she safe?'” he said. “Then finally one officer said, 'Yes sir, they have her.'”

Police allowed King to be the one to call Salem's parents and tell them the little girl had been found alive.

"I feel like God allowed me to be a tool," the pastor said.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 13 May 2019, 10:18 am

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/05/11/isil-extremists-using-instagram-promote-jihad-incite-support/
Isil extremists using Instagram to promote jihad and incite support for terror attacks on the West 
The investigation exposes serious flaws in the ability of the social media giants to police their sites  CREDIT: REUTERS 
 Charles Hymas
11 MAY 2019 • 9:30PM
Follow 
Isil extremists are using Instagram to promote jihad and incite support for terror attacks on the West, an investigation by The Telegraph has found.
They are circumventing the platform’s security checks to post images and text celebrating the killings of “kafir” (unbelievers) accompanied by images of dead soldiers and beheadings as well as threatening terrorist atrocities on the scale of the Sri Lankan suicide bombings that claimed 253 lives.
Some posts brazenly use Isil’s logo or images of Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, the self-proclaimed leader of the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant, as their profile pictures and urge followers to join jihad.
The investigation exposes serious flaws in the ability...
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 21 Apr 2019, 5:14 pm

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6944119/Hundreds-hurt-blasts-hit-Sri-Lanka-churches-hotels.html?ico=pushly-notifcation-small
Five Britons including two joint US citizens are among 207 dead in Sri Lanka Easter Sunday terror attacks targeting Christians: TV chef and daughter also named as victims of suicide bombers who hit churches and five-star hotels
At least 207 people have been killed and 450 wounded after eight explosions rocked hotels and churches
The blasts, mostly around Colombo, have killed at least 35 foreigners including Britons and Americans 
Three British nationals, and two holding dual UK-US nationality, are among the dead, Sri Lankan officials said 
Eight suspects have been arrested after Sri Lanka's worst violence since the end of its civil war in 2009 
A curfew has now been imposed in the country and a social media ban is in force to stop false information  
Eight separate explosions occurred - an initial six in three churches and hotels, followed by a further two later
One hotel manager said a suicide bomber had queued for a breakfast buffet before blowing himself up today 
A warning was issued about a possible Islamist attack on churches last week, but no-one has claimed attack  
By HENRY MARTIN and TIM STICKINGS FOR MAILONLINE and AFP
At least 207 people have died after suspected suicide bombers blew up churches and five-star hotels in an Easter Sunday terror attack in Sri Lanka. At least 35 foreigners are feared to have been killed in the attacks - including five Britons, of whom two were joint US-UK citizens.   
At least 35 foreigners are feared to have been killed in the attacks - including five Britons, of whom two were joint US-UK citizens. 
Further fatalities are said to include three Indians, two Turks, one Portuguese citizen and an unknown number of Dutch and Chinese nationals.  
At least 207 people have died after suspected suicide bombers blew up churches and five-star hotels in an Easter Sunday terror attack in Sri Lanka. 
PUBLISHED: 06:32, 21 April 2019 | UPDATED: 17:00, 21 April 2019
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6944119/Hundreds-hurt-blasts-hit-Sri-Lanka-churches-hotels.html?ico=pushly-notifcation-small
The eight blasts today ripped through landmarks around Colombo and on Sri Lanka's east coast, targeting Christians, hotel guests and foreign tourists, leaving at least 450 people wounded, and killing three British citizens, and two UK-US dual citizens.

Six bombs went off in quick succession before another two blasts two hours later in Sri Lanka's worst violence since the end of its decades-long civil war in 2009. 
As details of the horror emerged today, Sri Lankan TV chef Shantha Mayadunne and her London-based daughter Nisanga were among the first victims named. 
Meanwhile a manager at the Cinnamon Grand hotel in Colombo said the attacker had set off the horrific explosion in a packed restaurant at 8.30am, after waiting in a queue for a breakfast buffet.
At least 35 foreigners are feared to have been killed in the attacks - including five Britons, of whom two were joint US-UK citizens. 

Further fatalities are said to include three Indians, two Turks, one Portuguese citizen and an unknown number of Dutch and Chinese nationals.  

Eight suspects have been arrested, as it emerged the country's police chief had warned of an Islamic extremist plot to target 'prominent churches' just 10 days earlier, but no group has yet claimed responsibility for the attack.   
Sri Lanka's defence ministry has now ordered curfew with immediate effect 'until further notice' while access to social media messaging services has been shut down.   
Last photo: Shantha Mayadunne (second left) and her daughter Nisanga (right) were among the victims of the Sri Lanka bomb attacks on Sunday. The family posted this picture of their Easter breakfast at the Shangri-La hotel just before the blast there +33
Security forces inspect the St. Anthony's Shrine after an explosion hit St Anthony's Church in Kochchikade in Colombo +33
More than 400 people have been injured after the initial six near-simultaneous explosions across the country, an official said (pictured: The aftermath in one of the churches) +33
MORE https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6944119/Hundreds-hurt-blasts-hit-Sri-Lanka-churches-hotels.html?ico=pushly-notifcation-small
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 21 Apr 2019, 11:42 am

https://www.timesofisrael.com/sri-lanka-dozens-killed-and-injured-in-easter-bombings-of-churches-hotels/?utm_source=sri-lanka-dozens-killed-and-injured-in-easter-bombings-of-churches-hotels&utm_medium=desktop-browser&utm_campaign=desktop-notifications
Sri Lanka: At least 158 killed, hundreds injured in Easter bombings
Apparently coordinated attacks rip through hotels and churches throughout the country; security officials suspect suicide bombers behind at least some blasts
By AGENCIES and TOI STAFF
Today, 8:27 am  0
shares
The aftermath of an explosion in St. Sebastian's Church in Negombo, Sri Lanka, on Easter Sunday, April 21, 2019. (Courtesy: St. Sebastian's Church)
The aftermath of an explosion in St. Sebastian's Church in Negombo, Sri Lanka, on Easter Sunday, April 21, 2019. (Courtesy: St. Sebastian's Church)
At least 158 people were killed and hundreds more were injured in a series of bombing attacks on several churches and hotels in Sri Lanka throughout Easter Sunday, officials said.

The first six blasts were triggered almost simultaneously on Sunday morning. Three high-end hotels and one church in the capital, Colombo, were hit, while two additional churches were targeted elsewhere in the country during Easter services, Sri Lankan police said.

Hours later, a seventh explosive was set off near a hotel in Dehawali, just south of Colombo, killing at least two people, and moments after that another bomb was detonated in a northern neighborhood of the capital, police said.
Get The Times of Israel's Daily Edition by email and never miss our top stories FREE SIGN UP
After this second wave of attacks, Sri Lanka’s defense ministry ordered a night-time curfew across the country, and authorities blocked access to a number of social media websites and applications. 
The sites hit in the bombings were all heavily frequented by tourists, and at least 35 foreign nationals were killed in the explosions, police told AFP. A hospital source said Americans, British and Dutch citizens were among the dead.
Sri Lanka’s Prime Minister Ranil Wickremesinghe called the blasts “cowardly” and said the government was working to “contain the situation.”
 Embedded video
Shady
@4shade17
 The moment of the St Anthony's Church blast this morning #EasterSundayAttacksLK #lka
8:35 AM - Apr 21, 2019
19 people are talking about this
Twitter Ads info and privacy
“I call upon all Sri Lankans during this tragic time to remain united and strong,” he wrote in a tweet.

Leaders from around the world voiced their support for Sri Lanka after the attacks.

“The attacks in Sri Lanka, including those at prayer celebrating Easter Sunday are a despicable crime. We are all children of God; an attack on one religion is an attack on us all. Israel sends condolences to the families of the victims and wishes for the recovery of the injured,” President Reuven Rivlin wrote in a tweet.

Local security officials said at least two of the attacks appeared to have been carried out by suicide bombers.

Israel’s Foreign Ministry said it was not aware of any Israeli victims in the attacks, but was still looking into the matter.

There was no immediate claim of responsibility for the apparent coordinated attack.

Sri Lanka’s police chief made a nationwide alert 10 days before Sunday’s bomb attacks in the country that suicide bombers planned to target “prominent churches,” according to the warning seen by AFP.

“A foreign intelligence agency has reported that the NTJ (National Thowheeth Jama’ath) is planning to carry out suicide attacks targeting prominent churches as well as the Indian high commission in Colombo,” said the alert, which was sent by police chief Pujuth Jayasundara to top officers.

The NTJ is a radical Muslim group in Sri Lanka that came to notice last year when it was linked to the vandalization of Buddhist statues.

According to hospital officials, at least 40 people were killed in the Colombo attacks; at least 62 were killed in Negombo, north of the capital; and at least 27 were killed in Batticalao, on the country’s eastern coast.

The first blast ripped through St. Anthony’s Shrine in Colombo.

Alex Agileson, who was in the vicinity, said buildings in the surrounding area shook with the blast.

An ambulance is seen outside the church premises with gathered security personnel following a blast at the St. Anthony’s Shrine in Colombo, Sri Lanka, on April 21, 2019. (ISHARA S. KODIKARA / AFP)
At least 160 people injured in the St. Anthony’s blast had been admitted to the Colombo National Hospital by mid-morning, an official told AFP.

Another explosion was reported at St. Sebastian’s Church in Negombo, a Catholic-majority town north of Colombo. The church appealed for help on its Facebook page, and posted graphic photographs and videos from the scene.

“A bomb attack to our church, please come and help if your family members are there,” the church wrote.

Photos from the St. Sebastian’s Church circulating on social media showed the roof had been almost blown off in the blast. The floor was littered with a mixture of roof tiles, splintered wood and blood.

Several people could be seen covered in blood, with some trying to help those with more serious injuries.

A church in the town of Batticalao, in the east of the country, was also targeted in the attack, police said.

An official at the Batticaloa hospital told AFP more than 300 people had been admitted to hospitals with injuries following the blast there.

At least one of the victims was killed in Colombo’s Cinnamon Grand Hotel, near the prime minister’s official residence, where the blast ripped through a restaurant, a hotel official told AFP.
The island nation of Sri Lanka, just off the coast from India, endured a brutal and bloody civil war from 1983 to 2009, when the government declared victory over the Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam insurgent group, also known as the Tamil Tigers.
Only around six percent of mainly Buddhist Sri Lanka is Catholic, but the religion is seen as a unifying force because it includes people from both the Tamil and majority Sinhalese ethnic groups.

Suicide bombers kill more than 156 people and hurt 400 in 'targeted attack on Christians' on Easter Sunday in Sri Lanka: Americans, British and Dutch among the dead in eight blasts at churches and five-star hotels
Six near-simultaneous explosions hit hotels and churches in Sri Lanka this morning, killing at least 156 people 
Reports now indicate a further seventh and eighth blast in Colombo suburbs - killing at least two people
As many as 500 people were said to have been injured and 35 foreigners are reported to be among the dead 
The foreigners who died in the blasts include British, American and Dutch citizens, according to reports 
Two of the Easter Sunday blasts are suspected to have been carried out by suicide bombers, an official said 
*Did you witness the explosions in Sri Lanka? Email henry.martin@mailonline.co.uk
By HENRY MARTIN FOR MAILONLINE and AFP
PUBLISHED: 06:32, 21 April 2019 | UPDATED: 10:40, 21 April 2019
At least 156 people are dead in an Easter Sunday terrorist attack targeting Christians in Sri Lanka after eight explosions ripped through high-end hotels and churches as suspected suicide bombers blew themselves up. 

The initial six explosions injured as many as 500 people, including Japanese and British citizens, and 35 foreigners - from the UK, US and Netherlands - are among the dead, sources say.

Reports now indicate a seventh explosion in the southern Colombo suburb of Dehiwala - which killed two people - and an eighth in the northern suburb of Orugodawatta.
Sri Lanka's defence ministry has now ordered a night-time curfew, starting at 6.00pm local time (12.30GMT), running until 6.00am local time, the ministry said.  
Two of the blasts were suspected to have been carried out by suicide bombers, according to one security official, who spoke on condition of anonymity as he was not authorised to speak with reporters.  

The official said at least 45 people had been killed in Colombo, where three hotels and a church were hit, along with another 67 in the church attack in Negombo, north of the capital, with another 25 dead at a church in the town of Batticaloa, in the east of the country.  

The three hotels hit were the Shangri-La Colombo, Kingsbury Hotel in Colombo and the Cinnamon Grand Colombo.

The first blasts were reported at St Anthony's Church in Colombo and St Sebastian's in the town of Negombo just outside the capital, with another reported at Zion Church in the eastern town of Batticaloa.

Security forces inspect the St. Anthony's Shrine after an explosion hit St Anthony's Church in Kochchikade in Colombo +2

The death toll has risen to at least 156 people, including nine foreigners, and more than 400 have been injured after the initial six near-simultaneous explosions across the country, an official said (pictured: The aftermath in one of the churches) +22

Security forces inspect the scene after a blast targeting Shangri La hotel in Colombo, Sri Lanka on Easter Sunday +22

At least 156 people are dead in an Easter Sunday terrorist attack targeting Christians in Sri Lanka after explosions ripped through high-end hotels and churches (pictured: Outside a hospital in Colombo) +22
Sri Lankan police officers clear the road as an ambulance drives through carrying injured of church blasts in Colombo +22

Buddhist monks stand in front of the St. Anthony's Shrine, Kochchikade church after an explosion in Colombo today +2

Video playing bottom right...
Click here to expand to full page
MORE VIDEOS
Watch video Aftermath following Sri Lanka suicide bomber attack on Easter Sunday
Watch video Brexit Break: Theresa May marshals Good Friday race in Maidenhead
Watch video Heartbreaking moment Orangutan tries to stop a bulldozer
Watch video Huge crowds gather outside St. Antony's church following attack
Watch video Construction worker does hilarious impersonation of Trump
Watch video 'Stop your unlawful protest' Cressida Dick talks to protesters
Watch video Temperatures continue to rise reaching a maximum of 24 degrees
Watch video Police release CCTV from Creggan on night Lyra McKee died
Watch video Extinction Rebellion protesters enjoy a gig in Hyde Park
Watch video Disturbing moment woman throws puppies into dumpster
Watch video Traveller family is refused entry in a PizzaExpress in Doncaster
Watch video More Extinction Rebellion protesters are arrested in central London
RELATED ARTICLES
Shocking moment drive-by gunman on motorbike shoots boy, 16,...
Thousands of Chinese lanterns light up the night sky as...
Four Sri Lankan terror suspects arrested at Luton airport...
SHARE THIS ARTICLE
Pictured: The aftermath following an explosion at St Anthony's Church in Kochchikade in Colombo, Sri Lanka, 21 April 2019 +22
Damage after an explosion hit St Anthony's Church +22

Sri Lankan soldiers secure the area around St. Anthony's Shrine after a blast in Colombo on Easter Sunday this morning +22

The country's Prime Minister has called an emergency security council meeting after the bombings, a source said (pictured: Outside Colombo) +22
 The country's Prime Minister has called an emergency security council meeting after the bombings, a source said (pictured: Outside Colombo)

Sri Lankan police stand at the site of an explosion at the luxury Shangri-La Hotel in Colombo after bomb blasts on Easter Sunday +22

The three hotels hit were the Shangri-La Colombo, Kingsbury Hotel in Colombo and the Cinnamon Grand Colombo +22

Prime Minister Theresa May today tweeted: 'The acts of violence against churches and hotels in Sri Lanka are truly appalling, and my deepest sympathies go out to all of those affected at this tragic time. We must stand together to make sure that no one should ever have to practise their faith in fear. 

Sri Lanka's President Maithripala Sirisena said he was shocked by the explosions and appealed for calm.

Prime Minister Ranil Wickremesinghe wrote on Twitter: 'I strongly condemn the cowardly attacks on our people today.

'I call upon all Sri Lankans during this tragic time to remain united and strong. Please avoid propagating unverified reports and speculation. The government is taking immediate steps to contain this situation.'

Foreign secretary Jeremy Hunt said he was shocked by the attacks in Sri Lanka, tweeting: 'I'm deeply shocked and saddened by the horrifying attacks on churches and hotels in Sri Lanka today.

'To target those gathered for worship on Easter Sunday is particularly wicked.

'My prayers are with the victims and their families, and with those assisting in the response.' 

MORE VIDEOS
Watch video Aftermath following Sri Lanka suicide bomber attack on Easter Sunday
Watch video Brexit Break: Theresa May marshals Good Friday race in Maidenhead
Watch video Heartbreaking moment Orangutan tries to stop a bulldozer
Watch video Huge crowds gather outside St. Antony's church following attack
Watch video Construction worker does hilarious impersonation of Trump
Watch video 'Stop your unlawful protest' Cressida Dick talks to protesters
Watch video Temperatures continue to rise reaching a maximum of 24 degrees
Watch video Police release CCTV from Creggan on night Lyra McKee died
Watch video Extinction Rebellion protesters enjoy a gig in Hyde Park
Watch video Disturbing moment woman throws puppies into dumpster
Watch video Traveller family is refused entry in a PizzaExpress in Doncaster
Watch video More Extinction Rebellion protesters are arrested in central London
Security forces around the St. Anthony's Shrine after an explosion hit St Anthony's Church in Kochchikade in Colombo +22
Security forces around the St. Anthony's Shrine after an explosion hit St Anthony's Church in Kochchikade in Colombo

Pictured: An inside view of the St Anthony's Shrine after an explosion hit St Anthony's Church in Colombo this morning +22

Shortly after those blasts were reported, police confirmed three hotels in the capital had also been hit, along with a church in the town of Batticalao, in the east of the country (pictured: Security forces outside St Anthony's Shrine) +22

Sri Lankan security officials said they were investigating. Police immediately sealed off the areas (pictured: St Anthony's Shrine) +22

An official at the Batticaloa hospital said 300 people had been admitted with injuries following the blast there. 

Local TV showed damage at the Cinnamon Grand, Shangri-La and Kingsbury hotels. 

The explosion ripped off the roof and knocked out doors and windows at St. Sebastian's, where people carried the wounded away from blood-stained pews, local TV footage showed.

Sri Lankan security officials said they were investigating. Police immediately sealed off the areas.   

The magnitude of the violence recalls the bombings perpetrated by the separatist Tamil Tigers that targeted a bank, a shopping centre, a Buddhist temple and hotels popular with tourists a decade ago.

No one has claimed responsibility for the latest blasts.

In 2009 Sri Lankan security forces defeated Tamil Tiger rebels who had fought to create an independent homeland for the country's ethnic minority Tamils.

The UN initially estimated the death toll from 26 years of fighting to be about 100,000 but a UN experts' panel later said some 45,000 ethnic Tamils may have been killed in the last months of the fighting alone.

According to reports, Sri Lanka's police chief made a nationwide alert 10 days before Sunday's bomb attacks in the country that suicide bombers planned to hit 'prominent churches'.

Police chief Pujuth Jayasundara sent an intelligence warning to top officers on April 11 setting out the threat.

'A foreign intelligence agency has reported that the NTJ (National Thowheeth Jama'ath) is planning to carry out suicide attacks targeting prominent churches as well as the Indian high commission in Colombo,' said the alert.

The NTJ is a radical Muslim group in Sri Lanka that came to notice last year when it was linked to the vandalisation of Buddhist statues.    

The first explosions were reported at St Anthony's Church in Colombo and St Sebastian's in the town of Negombo just outside the capital +22

Debris is seen at St Anthony's church after explosions hit churches and hotels in Colombo, Sri Lanka on Easter Sunday +22

Pictured: A woman is helped near St Anthony's Shrine after a blast in Colombo. At least 160 people injured in the St Anthony's blast had been admitted to the Colombo National Hospital by mid-morning, an official said +22

Police officers inspect the scene after a explosion hit St Anthony's Church in Colombo +22
Ambulances are seen outside the church premises with gathered people and security personnel +22
Left: Police officers inspect the scene after a explosion hit St Anthony's Church in Colombo. Right: Ambulances are seen outside the church premises with gathered people and security personnel

Two of the blasts were suspected to have been carried out by suicide bombers, according to one security official +22

The country's Prime Minister, Ranil Wickremesinghe, condemned the 'cowardly' attacks after calling an emergency security council meeting, a source said.  

At least 160 people were injured in the St Anthony's blast had been admitted to the Colombo National Hospital by mid-morning, an official said.

'A bomb attack to our church, please come and help if your family members are there,' read a post in English on the Facebook page of the St Sebastian's Church at Katuwapitiya in Negombo.

Shortly after those blasts were reported, police confirmed three hotels in the capital had also been hit, along with a church in the town of Batticalao, in the east of the country.

Photos circulating on social media showed the roof of one church had been almost blown off in the blast.

The floor was littered with a mixture of roof tiles, splintered wood and blood.
Several people could be seen covered in blood, with some trying to help those with more serious injuries.

Only around six percent of mainly Buddhist Sri Lanka is Catholic, but the religion is seen as a unifying force because it includes people from both the Tamil and majority Sinhalese ethnic groups.

St Anthony's Shrine and the three hotels where the blasts took place are in Colombo, and are frequented by foreign tourists. 

The British High Commissioner to Sri Lanka has condemned 'evil attacks'.

James Dauris said he was in Colombo with his family at a church service which was cut short by the attacks.

He tweeted: 'Our prayers for the victims of these evil attacks, and for their families. Our thoughts are with the medical staff, police and all involved in the response.' 

Shadow education secretary Angela Rayner wrote: 'Shocked and saddened by news of church and hotel bombings in Sri Lanka. Profound condolences to those who suffered in this terrorist attack, another attack on innocent people, truly awful news.'

Her Labour colleague Mary Creagh posted on Twitter: 'Sickening #EasterSunday #SriLanka terrorist attacks on churches & hotels. Terrible to target Christians celebrating our greatest feast day. My prayers are with victims, their families & everyone caught up in this cruel violence.'

Jess Phillips, MP for Birmingham Yardley, wrote: 'To target Christians on this their most sacred day is evil. Sending love to Sri Lankans caught in this terror.'

Brexit minister James Cleverly wrote: 'Sad and shocking news from Sri Lanka. My thoughts are with the Sri Lankan community both here in the UK and around the world and to those who have lost friends or family in these terrible attacks.'

A spokesman for the Foreign and Commonwealth Office said: 'We are aware of reports of a number of explosions in Sri Lanka, including Colombo, and we are urgently seeking information from the local authorities.

'British nationals in Sri Lanka should follow the instructions of the local authorities and check FCO travel advice for updates.'

Prime Minister of Pakistan Imran Khan wrote: 'Strongly condemn the horrific terrorist attack in Sri Lanka on Easter Sunday resulting in precious lives lost & hundreds injured. 

'My profound condolences go to our Sri Lankan brethren. Pakistan stands in complete solidarity with Sri Lanka in their hour of grief.'

Prime Minister of India Chowkidar Narendra Modi said: 'Strongly condemn the horrific blasts in Sri Lanka. There is no place for such barbarism in our region. India stands in solidarity with the people of Sri Lanka.

'My thoughts are with the bereaved families and prayers with the injured.'

Blasts come amid rising religious tension between Buddhists, Muslims and Christians
The Easter Sunday attacks on churches and hotels in Sri Lanka are the latest flashpoint amid ongoing religious tensions in the island nation. 

Sri Lanka has long been divided between the majority Sinhalese, who are overwhelmingly Buddhist, and minority Tamils who are Hindu, Muslim and Christian. 

The country remains deeply scarred by its 1983-2009 civil war, when Tamil rebels fought to create an independent homeland.  

The rebels were eventually crushed but a religious divide has taken hold in recent years. 

A Christian group said there had been 86 cases of discrimination, threats and violence against followers of Jesus last year, with another 26 so far this year. 

The U.S. State Department warned in a 2018 report that Christians had been pressured to close places of worship after they were deemed 'unauthorised gatherings'.

The report also said Buddhist monks regularly tried to close down Christian and Muslim places of worship.   

There have also been attacks on Muslims, with the government forced to declare a state of emergency amid a spate of anti-Muslim rioting. 

Hard-line Buddhist groups accuse Muslims of forcing people to convert and destroying sacred Buddhist sites. 

One radical Muslim group, the NTJ, has been linked to the vandalisation of Buddhist statues and has also reportedly plotted to attack Christian churches. 

Out of Sri Lanka's total population of around 22million, 70 percent are Buddhist, 13 per cent Hindu, 10 per cent Muslim, and seven per cent Christian, according to the country's 2012 census.   
MORE https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6944119/Hundreds-hurt-blasts-hit-Sri-Lanka-churches-hotels.html?ico=pushly-notifcation-small

Criticize Israel all you want, but this is what they are really doing
By Phil Schneider -  April 18, 2019 3279 0
WATCH https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=tOgrSZPcl3k

Israel is on its way to curing some of the most well known diseases such as Alzheimer’s and Crohn’s disease. For such a small country, their constant medical breakthroughs are astonishing. And this recent one deserves a major applause. If the world wants to boycott Israel, then they don’t deserve to benefit from any of these medical advances, including this new one. 
Boost this video to reach up to 1000 people
Multiple sclerosis (MS), Alzheimer’s, Crohn’s, and Colitis are not diseases that anyone wants to hear they have, or that someone close to them has. Although not all chronic diseases are fatal, managing them is difficult. Israel is working to change that. The tiny, Jewish country is heading towards a cure for these diseases – with just one drug. Just ONE! Among these diseases that Israel is attempting to treat is MS, which might be the most common of these diseases. It affects millions of people all over the world. People have been eagerly waiting for cures to these illnesses. Although it might take years and some money before human trials, the potential drug gives results which other treatments have not. And that is something to celebrate.
BDS
Israel is a country that does not only care about its own people. Israel’s medical breakthroughs, inventions, technology, and its pure existence, have given hope and life to people all over the world – even to its enemies. If that is the case, why does the BDS movement exist? BDS supporters want to falsely criticize Israel while still benefiting from Israel’s inventions and discoveries. Why is Israel constantly criticized for absolutely nothing, or better yet, complete fallacies? It really makes you wonder. The only answers are complete ignorance or complete anti-Semitism. So go ahead, criticize Israel. But you’ll be the one losing out in the end. Despite the constant pressure, accusations, and double standard, Israel will continue to do what it does best: Better the entire world.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 10 Apr 2019, 3:15 pm

Maryland man charged in ISIS-inspired National Harbor terror plot
April 9, 2019 by Jerry McCormick
Local authorities in Maryland were able to stop a potential terror attack at the National Harbor last week.
https://www.patriotnewsalerts.com/maryland-man-charged-isis/?utm_medium=ci&utm_source=push&utm_campaign=pna
Federal authorities officially charged the alleged terrorist, Rondell Henry, on Monday in connection with his alleged plan to run over pedestrians at the National Harbor, just minutes from Washington, D.C.

View image on TwitterView image on TwitterView image on TwitterView image on Twitter

Kevin Lewis
✔️
@ABC7Kevin
 BREAKING: Federal authorities have charged 28yo Rondell Henry of Germantown, Md., alleging he stole a UHaul van and planned to use it to run over a large group of people at National Harbor. 

“He harbored hatred for those who do not practice the Muslim faith,” authorities say.

8:33 PM - Apr 8, 2019
4,023 people are talking about this
Home Grown Terrorist
Rondell Henry, 28, is a computer engineer from Germantown, MD and is a U.S. citizen. He was allegedly radicalized by watching ISIS videos online, law enforcement says.

Henry’s ISIS-inspired plan was to kill Americans that were not sympathetic to Muslims and their religious beliefs.

Initially, Henry planned on hitting Dulles International Airport. However, when he arrived there, he thought security was too good, so he decided to move this plan to the National Harbor.

The Plan of Attack
Henry allegedly followed the driver of U-Haul into a parking lot in his own car.

When the man left the U-Haul, Henry allegedly took the vehicle and headed to Dulles.

The man reported the truck stolen along with telling police he had been followed several blocks by a car, which also happened to be parked close by. When police checked on the vehicle, it was registered to Henry.

After Henry decided to leave Dulles, he headed to the National Harbor.

Learn more about RevenueStripe...
Rather than carrying out his plan then, which he told authorities was to drive, and to continue to drive, through the crowd, killing as many as possible and to keep going, he decided to wait until the next day when there would be more pedestrian traffic in the area.

Henry broke into a boat to hide, but police had found the truck at that point and waited for Henry to arrive. When he came back the next morning, local authorities swooped in and took him into custody.

Henry is being charged with interstate transportation of a stolen vehicle.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 09 Apr 2019, 10:12 pm

Inside the mind of a former Jihadi wife
By Leah Rosenberg -  April 8, 2019 5487 0
https://israelunwired.com/inside-the-mind-of-a-former-jihadi-wife/
Jihad is the word used to describe Islam Militant Movements, ISIS would be considered one of these movements. They have taken Jihad-ism all the way to the extreme. They have recruited people through out the World.
Boost this video to reach up to 1000 people
Jihad
Jihad is an Arabic word which means struggling or striving. It can be a struggle against one’s evil inclination or efforts to make one’s self morally better. Jihad is referred to in the Quran, but without any military connotations.

Jihadism is a term that started in the 1990s and was used more after the September 11th attacks in America. Jihadism is used to refer to the most violent persons and movements in contemporary Islam, including  Al-Qaeda, Hamas and ISIS. Another way to define it is Islamism is the desire to impose any version of Islam over any society. Jihadism is the attempt to do so by force.

ISIS
The militant group, known through out the World for driving government forces out of cities in Iraq. It is also known for its actions in Syria, holding attacks on government forces and opposition. The group has been designated as a terror organization by the United Nations.

There have been estimates about the number of combatants in ISIS, it varies widely from 10,000 to 200,000. In February 2015, there was an estimated 20,000 fighters who were foreign, many from countries in Western Europe and America. ISIS attracts followers from all over the world, by promoting the ‘holy war’. The ‘holy war’ in Islam is the term that refers to an armed struggle against unbelievers.

Women in ISIS
The material ISIS published towards women is that they should be supportive of their husbands. They should provide first aid, cook nursing and sowing skills, these are ways they can be supportive. They encourage women to raise children and teach them the Jihadist way. They encourage widows to re-marry so they can be supportive and have more children to raise in this way. Marriage and motherhood is important.

Propaganda and The Media
ISIS is known for its propaganda, some Muslim scholars would suggest that this is not what Mohammed, the prophet wanted. The ‘holy war’ was never meant to be a military one, a war with in one’s self.

In November 2006, the Al-Furqan Foundation was established. This foundation produces CDs, DVDs, posters, pamphlets and web related propaganda products and official statements. In 2014, the Al-Hayat Media Center was established targeting Western audiences, they produce material in many languages, such as French, German and English.

The group is known for releasing videos and pictures of executions of prisoners, whether be-headings or shootings. These videos have definitely caught the attention of the media and people worldwide. There are testimonies of widows and pictures of smiling faces doing the ISIS salute, a finger pointing towards heaven.

ISIS, after all are fighting the Holy War, they want recruits. They present themselves as an attractive place, towards young people, where everyone is a ‘brother’ or ‘sister’.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 04 Apr 2019, 9:26 pm

Man Threatens to Kill Pro-Trump Pastor, Burn Down Christian Churches ‘In the Name of Allah’
Apr 02, 2019 11:12 pm
Man Threatens to Kill Pro-Trump Pastor, Burn Down Christian Churches ‘In the Name of Allah’
OPINION (FaithWire) – Federal investigators recently revealed a man from California threatened to murder Texas megachurch pastor Robert Jeffress “in the name of Allah.” Darnell Ray Owens, 32, was arrested last week in Tulsa, where he awaited extradition to his hometown of Sacramento, according to The Dallas Morning News. Jeffress, lead pastor of First Baptist Church in Dallas, has been an outspoken supporter of President

Donald Trump. “I will assassinate your pastor in the name of Allah,” Owens reportedly wrote in part, referring to Jeffress.

Continue reading 
Man Threatens to Kill Pro-Trump Pastor, Burn Down Christian Churches ‘In the Name of Allah’ at End Time Headlines.
https://www.faithwire.com/2019/04/02/man-threatens-to-kill-pro-trump-pastor-burn-down-christian-churches-in-the-name-of-allah/
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 23 Mar 2019, 8:28 pm

M5 chaos as police find unexploded bomb near motorway sparking five-mile tailbacks and hours of delays
Police have closed the M5 between Junctions 1 and 2  in the West Midlands 
Queues are stretching back for five miles all the way to Junction 4
It is not yet clear how old the bomb is but officers are investigating  
By DANYAL HUSSAIN FOR MAILONLINE

PUBLISHED: 13:33, 23 March 2019 | UPDATED: 14:19, 23 March 2019
There is travel chaos on the M5 after an unexploded bomb was discovered by a member of the public. 

Police have closed the busy motorway between junctions one and two near the Oldbury viaduct with queues stretching back five miles. 

Central Motorway Police Group said: 'M5 NB and SB J1 and 2 are currently closed due to what is believed to be an old unexploded device found by a member of the public under the motorway.

'Closures in place for safety and a precaution. Please avoid area and find alternative routes. Follow @HighwaysWMIDS for updates'. 

Drivers are being urged to avoid the area and find alternative routes. 

Police have closed the busy motorway between junctions one and two near the Oldbury viaduct with queues stretching back five miles (scene pictured) 
MORE https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6842211/M5-chaos-police-unexploded-bomb-near-motorway.html?ico=pushly-notifcation-small
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 22 Mar 2019, 7:43 pm

All ISIS-held territory in Syria has been '100 per cent eliminated,' White House claims — but Trump insists the group's 'propaganda' still litters the Internet
White House claims all ISIS-held territory in Syria has been '100% eliminated'
Syrian Democratic Forces have been battling ISIS militants hiding in Baghouz
Last remaining jihadists were said to be holed up in caves along the Euphrates
They were also hiding in trenches as war planes carried out raids against ISIS 
By TIM STICKINGS FOR MAILONLINE and REUTERS

PUBLISHED: 09:22, 22 March 2019 | UPDATED: 17:31, 22 March 2019
All ISIS-held territory in Syria has been '100%' eliminated, the White House said Friday, but President Donald Trump is still warning that the once-strong terror army is still a danger online.

Acting Defense Secretary Patrick Shanahan briefed Trump about developments on the ground, according to White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders. 

The president has been hinting at the victory for days. Sanders gave reporters a look at a before-and-after map of Iraq and Syria that indicated ISIS no longer controls any territory there. Trump showed off the same map Wednesday at the White House as he left for a brief trip to Ohio.

Despite the total geographic victory over ISIS, he tweeted Friday that the group still 'uses the internet better than almost anyone,' and warned people susceptible to their propaganda campaigns that 'they will always try to show a glimmer of vicious hope, but they are losers and barely breathing. Think about that before you destroy your lives and the lives of your family!'

Hawar said Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) have 'liberated all of Baghouz from the Daesh mercenaries' and that the campaign had 'ended with the defeat' of the terror group. However, SDF officials denied the reports and said combat operations were still underway today 
A vehicle carrying fighters of the US-backed Kurdish-led Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) drives through the village of Sousa
Earlier it was was reported that ISIS fanatics were hiding in caves in their final holdout in Syria.

The Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) battled ISIS militants holed up in Baghouz overnight, supported by coalition airstrikes. 

The Kurdish-led SDF have been predicting imminent victory for days but while thousands of the terrorists have fled a few are still hiding in the Syrian village. 
The jihadists were holed up in what appeared to be caves in a rocky shelf overlooking Baghouz, their final sliver of land along the Euphrates river. 
US-backed forces deny Kurdish media claims that they have...
US-backed forces sweep last ISIS outpost for landmines and...
SHARE THIS ARTICLE
They were also hiding in trenches as war planes carried out two raids against ISIS movements on Thursday night. 
'Our forces are trying to force them to surrender, but so far the clashes are continuing,' the SDF's Mustafa Bali said. 
The SDF has been battling for weeks to defeat Islamic State at the Baghouz enclave in southeastern Syria at the Iraqi border. 
Backed by U.S. air power, they swept on Tuesday into a camp where hundreds of fighters had been making their last stand, prompting early 'victory' celebrations. 
They said they would declare the group defeated once a search for hidden mines and jihadist holdouts was complete. 
The terror group's final defeat at Baghouz will end its territorial rule that once spanned a third of Iraq and Syria.  
MORE https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6838297/ISIS-fanatics-retreat-CAVES-refuse-surrender.html?ico=pushly-notifcation-small
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 21 Mar 2019, 6:09 pm

https://www.foxnews.com/world/isis-has-officially-crumbled-and-last-stronghold-liberated-fox-news-has-learned
BREAKING NOW: Final ISIS Stronghold Liberated, Islamic State ‘Has Officially Crumbled’
posted by Hannity Staff - 4 hours ago
American-backed forces liberated the last territory controlled by ISIS-fighters Thursday; ending a “brutal empire” that at its peak ruled over eight million people across the Middle East.

“The caliphate has crumbled, and the final offensive is over. While the official announcement hasn’t yet been made – Fox News has been told that this village, the last ISIS stronghold, is liberated,” reports Fox News.
James Woods
✔️
@RealJamesWoods
 Trump accomplishes in two years what Obama was helpless or disinclined to do for his entire administration... #winning https://www.foxnews.com/world/isis-has-officially-crumbled-and-last-stronghold-liberated-fox-news-has-learned
5:13 PM - Mar 21, 2019

ISIS caliphate has officially crumbled and last stronghold liberated
The caliphate has crumbled, and the final offensive is over. While the official announcement hasn’t yet been made – Fox News has been told that this village, the last ISIS stronghold, is liberated.
foxnews.com
3,246 people are talking about this
“It’s the first time since we’ve been here in Syria for five days that the bombs have stopped dropping and the gunfire has disappeared. We have witnessed the end of the caliphate – the brutal empire that once ruled over 8 million people – is gone,” adds the article. “Troops here are now bringing down the black flags of ISIS. The flags no longer fly over the town, instilling fear.”

This is a developing story. Read the full story at Fox News.

ISIS caliphate has officially crumbled and last stronghold liberated
Benjamin Hall By Benjamin Hall | Fox News
Facebook
Last ISIS stronghold falls in Baghouz, SyriaVideo
Last ISIS stronghold falls in Baghouz, Syria
BAGHOUZ, Syria -- The caliphate has crumbled, and the final offensive is over. While the official announcement hasn’t yet been made – Fox News has been told that this village, the last ISIS stronghold, is liberated.

It’s the first time since we’ve been here in Syria for five days that the bombs have stopped dropping and the gunfire has disappeared. We have witnessed the end of the caliphate – the brutal empire that once ruled over 8 million people – is gone.

Troops here are now bringing down the black flags of ISIS. The flags no longer fly over the town, instilling fear.

TRUMP DISPLAYS SYRIA MAP DETAILING ISIS TERRITORY LOSS, VOWS TERROR NETWORK ‘WILL BE GONE BY TONIGHT’

The last five days, Fox News has witnessed the last major offensive up close -– with U.S.-backed SDF forces attacking ISIS from three sides, pushing the fighters back, house to house, then tent to tent, against the Euphrates River.

Inside Baghouz, it’s easy to see how they hid for so long – not just in tunnels but trenches and hundreds of cubby holes covered by tarpaulins, which blend in perfectly to the dirt.

In the end, the majority surrendered. In fact, since the start of the year about 60,000 have dripped into the desert, and most are now held in camps.

There is a major concern about what to do with the camps though. The SDF has asked for U.S. support in setting up a tribunal here to prosecute them.

Fox News on the frontlines in Syria for the last stand against ISISVideo
This final corner of the caliphate was in the far eastern desert of Syria– it was where ISIS first captured territory, and it is where they finally lost.

A clearing operation is now underway in the town– and an announcement is expected soon.

None of the main surviving ISIS leaders have been caught inside Baghouz. Instead, they left their men to fight alone. It’s thought they prepared ahead for the insurgency.

The scale of the devastation here is incredible. And everyone acknowledges that without U.S. support, it would have taken far longer.

LAST ISIS ENCLAVE A SCENE OF ‘DEVASTATION:’ FOX NEWS VISITS ONLY REMAINING VILLAGE RULED BY TERROR GROUP

For four-and-a-half years, ISIS held this territory, ruling over it with an iron fist. It was the terrorist group’s heartland – and they were so dug in that the only way to push them back was to flatten whole villages. The devastation here goes on for miles – and craters like this are a reminder of the critical role played by U.S. airpower. Military jets still fly overhead.

SDF fighters are all so grateful to the U.S., not just for their help in the battle, but now for its decision to leave troops here when it’s done. Reports now suggest the figure may be around 1,000 staying.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 18 Mar 2019, 3:51 pm

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6821647/Gunman-opens-fire-tram-Holland-wounding-people.html?ico=pushly-notifcation-small
CCTV captures Turkish 'gunman' on Dutch tram moments before 'terrorist-motivated' shooting spree left three people dead and nine others wounded - as police warn public not to approach suspect
Police release photo of Gökmen Tanis, 37, captured on the tram's CCTV just minutes before the shooting 
Three people have died and nine people are injured after the shooting in Utrecht, central Netherlands
One or several gunmen, 'who may have had a terrorist motive', opened fire on a tram in the city centre
The assailant or assailants fled the scene and police have since surrounded a building in the city
Dutch government has raised terrorism threat level to highest possible, and schools are on lockdown
Incident took place just three days after a terror attack on two mosques in New Zealand where 49 were killed
By SARA MALM FOR MAILONLINE
PUBLISHED: 10:34, 18 March 2019 | UPDATED: 14:17, 18 March 2019
Dutch police have named a suspect in the 'terrorist-motivated' shooting on a tram in Utrecht, which resulted in the death of three people and left nine others injured.

Police tweeted a photograph of Turkish-born Gökmen Tanis, 37, believed to have been captured on the tram's CCTV just four minutes before the incident at 10.45am this morning, and urged the public to 'look out for him but do not approach.'  

The gunman, who may not have been acting alone, fled the scene, reportedly in a red Renault Clio compact sedan, which has since been found abandoned in Utrecht.

The photograph was released as heavily armed police gathered in front of an apartment block some 200 yards from the scene the shooting, where the suspected gunman is believed to be holed up.  Police said they were searching for the shooter 'with all possible means.' 

Shortly after 12.30pm local time, the Dutch government raised the terrorism threat level to the highest possible in the province of Utrecht, and local residents in one of the Netherlands' biggest cities have been urged to stay indoors in case of further incidents.

This photo, released by Utrecht police, shows Turkish-born Gökman Tanis, 37, on the tram's CCTV just minutes before the shooting began at 10.45am this morning
Tanis is seen on the tram just a few minutes before one person was left dead and several others wounded from gunfire
Police surround building +22
Video footage shows police surrounding an apartment block in Utrecht a few hours after the shooting took place

Incident: Emergency services have cordoned off a tram in Utrecht, Holland, where one or several assailants opened fire on commuters at around 10.45 local time today
Video footage from Utrecht shows armed anti-terrorism police surrounding a building where the gunman, or potentially several gunmen, is believed to be located
Several photographs show armed police officers surrounding a building in Utrecht just hours after the assailant fled the scene
A photo shared on social media shows an armed policeman surrounding a building in Utrecht during the manhunt
Special Police Forces inspect the tram where the shooting took place earlier on Monday as the perpetrator remains at large
At least one person died and a number of people were injured in the shooting on a tram in Utrecht, The Netherlands

The head of the Dutch counter-terrorism agency Pieter-Jaap Aalbersberg said in a statement that the 'threat level has gone to 5, exclusively for the Utrecht province,' referring to the highest level, adding that the shooting 'appears to be a terrorist attack'.
'The culprit is still on the run. A terror motive cannot be excluded,' he said in a Twitter message. He called on citizens to closely follow the indications of the local police.
Utrecht University has put the entire campus on lockdown, and according to Dutch news website NOS News, all train traffic to Utrecht Central has stopped.
Dutch PM mocks Theresa May with a Monty Python quip...
Netherlands, U.S. agree on use of Curacao as possible aid...
Police have also instructed all schools, as well as mosques and transportation hubs, in the city to keep their doors closed, while the manhunt continues.
Dutch military police have been ordered to be on 'extra alert' at Dutch airports and 'vital buildings' due to the ongoing police manhunt. 
Police spokesman Bernhard Jens said no one had been detained yet in the shooting, and one possible 'explanation is that the person fled by car.' 
He did not rule out the possibility that more than one shooter was involved in the attack. 
'We want to try to catch the person responsible as soon as possible,' Jens said. 

Video footage filmed just hours after the shooting shows heavily armed anti-terror officers in front of an apartment block some 200 yards from the scene the shooting
Dozens of heavily armed police officers were seen near the building, but there has been no official reports of an arrest

Dutch police said they are searching for the shooter 'with all possible means', and have not ruled out multiple assailants
All tram traffic in the city has been shut down in the wake of the shooting on a tram, pictured, this morning 

Emergency services stand at the 24 Oktoberplein in Utrecht, the Netherlands, where the shooting took place
Police could me seen amassing some 200 yards from the site of a shooting in Utrecht, Netherlands

The first casualty was reported by the Dutch ANP news agency, which stated that the victim was completely covered with a sheet and lying on the tracks between two carriages.
One witness told NOS News they had seen an injured person running out of the tram with blood on her hands and clothes who then fell to the ground.
'I brought her into my car and helped her. When the police arrived, she was unconscious,' the witness, who was not named, told the broadcaster. 
Local resident Jimmy De Koster also witnessed the incident and told De Telegraaf: 'I was standing at the traffic lights on 24 Oktoberplein and I saw a woman lying down, I think she would have been between 20 and 35 years old.

'She shouted 'I didn't do anything'.' 
The Utrecht police said a square at a tram station outside the city centre had been cordoned off as emergency services attend the scene.  

Armed police at the scene where a shooting took place, as police say they are considering a terrorist motive
Ambulances are seen next to the tram where the shooting took place on Monday morning, at around 10.45am local time
The Dutch anti-terror coordinator has raised the threat alert to its highest level around the central Dutch town of Utrecht following the shooting incident on a tram in the city, with the shooter still on the run
Officials added that trauma helicopters were sent to the incident at 24 Oktoberplein, and they are appealing to the public to stay away to allow first responders to do their work. 
They had no further details about the incident and could not say how badly hurt the victims were, or how many had been injured.
'Several shots were fired in a tram and several people were injured. Helicopters are at the scene and no arrests have been made,' said police spokesman Joost Lanshage.
Dutch Prime Minister Mark Rutte called the situation 'very worrying' and the country's counterterror coordinator said in a tweet that a crisis team was meeting to discuss the situation. 
Utrecht is located about 25 miles south of Amsterdam in central Holland.
Dutch military police have been put on extra alert at Dutch airports and at key buildings across the country, including in Amsterdam and The Hague, as the Utrecht manhunt is taking place. 
Emergency services attend the scene of a shooting in Utrecht, where at least one person is reported to have died
Police forces and emergency services stand at the 24 Oktoberplein as local media reported that counter-terrorism police was present at the scene
Members of the military police arrive to heighten security around the Binnenhof in The Hague, as security was increased at key sites across The Netherlands in the wake of the shooting
Jeremy Hunt
✔️
@Jeremy_Hunt
 Hugely concerning news of a gunman opening fire on a tram in Utrecht, no doubt with innocent people just getting on with their day. We are in contact with Dutch authorities, urgently seeking further information. The UK stands with the people of the Netherlands
12:33 PM - Mar 18, 2019
61 people are talking about this
German police say they have upped surveillance on the country's border with the Netherlands and are on the lookout for the gunman believed to be responsible for the Utrecht shooting.
Heinrich Onstein, a spokesman for the federal police in the border state of North Rhine-Westphalia, said additional police had been added to watch not only major highways, but also minor crossings as well as railway routes.
He says the federal police are in close contact with authorities in the Netherlands and have a description of the suspect. 
British Foreign Secretary Jeremy Hunt tweeted his concern in the wake of the incident, saying the UK 'stands with the people of the Netherlands'.
'Hugely concerning news of a gunman opening fire on a tram in Utrecht, no doubt with innocent people just getting on with their day,' Mr Hunt wrote.
'We are in contact with Dutch authorities, urgently seeking further information. The UK stands with the people of the Netherlands '  
All major political parties including Rutte's VVD announced that they were suspending campaigning ahead of Wednesday's local elections which will determine the make-up of the Dutch senate. 
The Netherlands has been largely spared the kind of attacks which have rocked its closest European neighbours in the past few years, but there has been a series of recent scares.
In August, a 19-year-old Afghan with a German residence permit stabbed and injured two American tourists at Amsterdam's busy Central Station before being shot and wounded.
In September, Dutch investigators said they had arrested seven people and foiled a 'major attack' on civilians at a major event in the Netherlands.
They said they had found a large quantity of bomb-making materials including fertiliser likely to be used in a car bomb. The men were arrested in the cities of Arnhem and Weert.
In June, two terror suspects were arrested while close to carrying out attacks including at an iconic bridge in Rotterdam and in France, prosecutors said.
The men aged 22 and 28, who were of Moroccan origin, made a film at the Erasmus bridge in which they sang a martyrdom song, they said.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 15 Mar 2019, 9:51 am

https://www.rt.com/news/453875-new-zealand-death-toll/?utm_source=browser&utm_medium=push_notifications&utm_campaign=push_notifications
New Zealand terror attack: Death toll in mosque shootings rises to 49 - police
Published time: 15 Mar, 2019 08:13
Edited time: 15 Mar, 2019 09:00
Get short URL
©️ AFP / TV New Zealand / Laurent FIEVET
Police Commissioner Mike Bush has confirmed that the death toll in the Christchurch mosque attacks has risen to 49 people. A male in his 20s has been charged with murder and will appear in court tomorrow.

Bush confirmed that a further 20 people were injured in what is now the worst ever mass shooting in New Zealand history. Some 40 people were taken to hospital but it was not targeted in the attack, contrary to rumors online.

"It is clear that this can now only be described as a terrorist attack," New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern said. In the aftermath of the attacks, New Zealand has been placed on its highest security threat level according to Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern.

Jacinda Ardern
✔️
@jacindaardern
 What has happened in Christchurch is an extraordinary act of unprecedented violence. It has no place in New Zealand. Many of those affected will be members of our migrant communities – New Zealand is their home – they are us.

3:33 AM - Mar 15, 2019
22.3K people are talking about this
Four people were taken into custody, three men and one woman, in connection with the attack but only one has been charged with murder so far. It has been confirmed that all four held extremist views but were not on any police watchlists.

ALSO ON RT.COM
Dozens of victims in shootings at 2 New Zealand mosques, 4 suspects in custody
One of the four has already been charged with murder and will appear in court tomorrow but Police Commissioner Bush declined to confirm the name of the suspect prior to the court hearing. The extent of the other three suspects’ involvement has yet to be determined.

When asked if police were looking for any other persons of interest related to the case, Bush responded that “we never assume that there aren't other people involved” but that “at this point we are not looking for any other persons.”

ALSO ON RT.COM
New Zealand shooting that left 49 dead at 2 mosques: What we know so far
He also confirmed that, while there were two Improvised Explosive Devices found on one of the perpetrator’s vehicles (one of which was deactivated, the other is still being worked on by the New Zealand Defence Forces), no bomb belts or other explosive devices were found on the body of one of the suspects as had been speculated as the situation unfolded.

Bush declined to speculate on the motives of the attacker and would not confirm whether clear threats had been made on Facebook prior to the attack and that police had prior warning.

The Bangladesh National Cricket team was due to visit one of the mosques but managed to escape the violence.

Think your friends would be interested? Share this story!

Published time: 15 Mar, 2019 01:46
Edited time: 15 Mar, 2019 08:43
https://on.rt.com/9q75

New Zealand police have defused several improvised explosive devices found attached to vehicles in Christchurch following mass shootings at two mosques that left 49 people dead.
The shooter entered the Masjid Al Noor mosque 10 minutes after prayers began and let off “dozens, if not hundreds of rounds,” witness Ahmad al-Mahmoud told New Zealand outlet Stuff. He described the man as white-skinned, blond, short, and wearing a helmet and bulletproof vest.

Canterbury Police NZ
✔️
@NZPCanterbury
 We have a critical incident in Deans Ave Christchurch. Please avoid the area. We will give more in the near future.

12:55 AM - Mar 15, 2019
251 people are talking about this
A second shooting took place at Linwood Masjid, where a witness says they saw a man leave the mosque wearing camouflage gear and a motorcycle helmet, while unconfirmed reports indicate a bomb was found on nearby Strickland Ave.

A Muslim local reportedly chased the gunmen off from the Linwood mosque, firing two shots at them as they drove off.

Four suspects are currently in custody, including one woman, and public facilities remain on lockdown while police are urging mosques elsewhere in New Zealand to close their doors for the remainder of the day. One of those detained has been confirmed to be an Australian citizen.

PM Ardern has confirmed that none of the suspects were on security watch lists.

“I want to ask anyone who was thinking of going to a mosque anywhere in New Zealand today, not to go,” commissioner Mike Bush said.

HomeWorld News
Published time: 15 Mar, 2019 01:46
Edited time: 15 Mar, 2019 08:43
Get short URL
New Zealand police have defused several improvised explosive devices found attached to vehicles in Christchurch following mass shootings at two mosques that left 49 people dead.
The shooter entered the Masjid Al Noor mosque 10 minutes after prayers began and let off “dozens, if not hundreds of rounds,” witness Ahmad al-Mahmoud told New Zealand outlet Stuff. He described the man as white-skinned, blond, short, and wearing a helmet and bulletproof vest.

Canterbury Police NZ
✔️
@NZPCanterbury
 We have a critical incident in Deans Ave Christchurch. Please avoid the area. We will give more in the near future.

12:55 AM - Mar 15, 2019
251 people are talking about this
A second shooting took place at Linwood Masjid, where a witness says they saw a man leave the mosque wearing camouflage gear and a motorcycle helmet, while unconfirmed reports indicate a bomb was found on nearby Strickland Ave.

A Muslim local reportedly chased the gunmen off from the Linwood mosque, firing two shots at them as they drove off.

Four suspects are currently in custody, including one woman, and public facilities remain on lockdown while police are urging mosques elsewhere in New Zealand to close their doors for the remainder of the day. One of those detained has been confirmed to be an Australian citizen.

PM Ardern has confirmed that none of the suspects were on security watch lists.

“I want to ask anyone who was thinking of going to a mosque anywhere in New Zealand today, not to go,” commissioner Mike Bush said.

A crisis meeting of national security agencies is underway at the Wellington headquarters of the New Zealand national police.

Officers cleared buildings near the mosques, while Christchurch schools have been placed on lockdown. Another witness said he saw “a man in handcuffs being led away by police.”

New Zealand Police
✔️
@nzpolice
 In response to a serious ongoing firearms incident in Christchurch all Christchurch schools have been placed into lockdown. Police urge anyone in central Christchurch to stay off the streets and report any suspicious behaviour immediately to 111.

1:40 AM - Mar 15, 2019
2,176 people are talking about this
Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern has confirmed 49 people have been killed and over 20 injured. 

ChCh City Council
@ChristchurchCC
 In response to a serious ongoing incident we're locking down number of central city buildings, including the Civic Offices and Central Library. https://www.ccc.govt.nz/news-and-events/newsline/show/3452

1:50 AM - Mar 15, 2019

Council places its central city buildings in lock-down
Christchurch City Council is locking down its central city buildings as police urge people in the area to stay indoors as they deal with a shooting at the Christchurch Mosque.

ccc.govt.nz
36 people are talking about this
A text sent by the Federation of Islamic Associations of New Zealand reportedly said 50 people were shot during Friday prayers.

Twenty emergency vehicles are on the scene, and six people have reportedly been taken to the hospital, with two in serious condition.

"It is clear that this is one of New Zealand's darkest days," Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern said in a press conference.

Embedded video

Steve Grasha
@RiversideWeekly
 New Zealand Shooter in custody 

3:16 AM - Mar 15, 2019
142 people are talking about this
Footage has emerged of police ramming a vehicle and arresting a shooter.

One of the shooters, believed to be a 28-year-old Australian man, livestreamed the attack on Facebook, according to local media, and penned a lengthy manifesto characterizing the shooting as a “terrorist attack.”

The attack resulted in the highest death toll from gun violence in the nation’s recent history.

New Zealand’s three largest internet providers, Spark, Vodafone and Vocus, have announced they are blocking customers’ access to three websites located outside the country that are still hosting the livestream of one shooter’s rampage, an unprecedented restrictive measure Spark spokesman Andrew Pirie called “the responsible thing for the industry to do.”

Published time: 15 Mar, 2019 08:13
Edited time: 15 Mar, 2019 09:00
Get short URL
Police Commissioner Mike Bush has confirmed that the death toll in the Christchurch mosque attacks has risen to 49 people. A male in his 20s has been charged with murder and will appear in court tomorrow.

Bush confirmed that a further 20 people were injured in what is now the worst ever mass shooting in New Zealand history. Some 40 people were taken to hospital but it was not targeted in the attack, contrary to rumors online.

"It is clear that this can now only be described as a terrorist attack," New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern said. In the aftermath of the attacks, New Zealand has been placed on its highest security threat level according to Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern.

Jacinda Ardern
✔️
@jacindaardern
 What has happened in Christchurch is an extraordinary act of unprecedented violence. It has no place in New Zealand. Many of those affected will be members of our migrant communities – New Zealand is their home – they are us.

3:33 AM - Mar 15, 2019
22.3K people are talking about this
Four people were taken into custody, three men and one woman, in connection with the attack but only one has been charged with murder so far. It has been confirmed that all four held extremist views but were not on any police watchlists.

ALSO ON RT.COM
One of the four has already been charged with murder and will appear in court tomorrow but Police Commissioner Bush declined to confirm the name of the suspect prior to the court hearing. The extent of the other three suspects’ involvement has yet to be determined.

When asked if police were looking for any other persons of interest related to the case, Bush responded that “we never assume that there aren't other people involved” but that “at this point we are not looking for any other persons.”

ALSO ON RT.COM
New Zealand shooting that left 49 dead at 2 mosques: What we know so far
He also confirmed that, while there were two Improvised Explosive Devices found on one of the perpetrator’s vehicles (one of which was deactivated, the other is still being worked on by the New Zealand Defence Forces), no bomb belts or other explosive devices were found on the body of one of the suspects as had been speculated as the situation unfolded.

Bush declined to speculate on the motives of the attacker and would not confirm whether clear threats had been made on Facebook prior to the attack and that police had prior warning.

The Bangladesh National Cricket team was due to visit one of the mosques but managed to escape the violence.

Think your friends would be interested? Share this story!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 14 Mar 2019, 10:20 pm

Georgia woman arrested for conspiracy to provide material aid to ISIS
March 13, 2019
https://www.conservativeinstitute.org/crime-criminal-justice/woman-arrested-conspiracy-isis.htm?utm_source=aimtell&utm_campaign=automated_push&utm_medium=push
Georgia woman arrested for conspiracy to provide material aid to ISIS
Image Source: Screenshot
A potential terrorist threat within U.S. borders has been neutralized.

Law enforcement arrested 20-year-old Kim Anh Vo on Tuesday for her alleged involvement in an internet group that pledged support and aid to the Islamic State of Iraq and al-Sham, better known as ISIS.
Vo, who lives in Georgia, has gone by various names online, including F@ng, SyxxZMC, Zozo, Miss.Bones, Sage Pi, and Kitty Lee.

Georgia woman involved in terror scheme
In the newly released criminal complaint, prosecutors allege that Vo joined United Cyber Caliphate (UCC) in April 2016. UCC is an online group that not only pledged allegiance to ISIS, but also sought to carry out cyberattacks against Americans.

The group and its affiliates reportedly spread ISIS propaganda on the internet and published “kill lists,” names of individuals that the UCC wanted their followers to kill, including members of the U.S. Armed Forces and the State Department.

Prosecutors say that Vo helped to recruit members during two separate periods: in April and May 2016 and in January and February 2017. On the latter trip, Vo reportedly recruited a minor from Norway.

The group then created a video threatening a nonprofit organization in New York City, which reportedly contained the message: “You messed with the Islamic State, SO EXPECT US SOON.”

This was “followed by a scene displaying a photograph of the organization’s chief executive officer and former U.S. Ambassador (CEO), along with the words: ‘[CEO], we will get you,'” according to the criminal complaint.

Ads by Revcontent
32 Horribly Awkward Prom Photos. Try Not To Gasp At #4
Ready Set Health
Sweden Stuns the EU Votes Down Euro in Referendum
Hammingtons
The Perfect Economy? How Sweden is Shaking Up the EU
Hammingtons
Later, on April 2, 2017, the group allegedly posted a “kill list” containing the names and personal information of more than 8,000 people. The list was accompanied by another video, which included a scene of a man being decapitated alongside a message that read as follows:

We have a message to the people of the U.S., and most importantly, your president Trump: Know that we continue to wage war against you, know that your counter attacks only makes stronger. The UCC will start a new step in this war against you…and We will release a list with over 8000 names, addresses, and email addresses, of those who fight against the US. Or live amongst the kuffar. Kill them wherever you find them!

20-year-old faces decades in prison
Vo was arrested on Tuesday morning by authorities from the FBI New York Field Office, New York Joint Terrorism Task Force, and Atlanta Field Office’s Augusta Resident Agency.

Later in the day, she appeared in federal court in Augusta, GA, before Judge Brian K. Epps. The prosecution, which is being handled by the Terrorism and International Narcotics Unit, has charged Vo with conspiring to provide material support to a designated foreign terrorist organization — namely, ISIS.

If found guilty, Vo could face up to 20 years in federal prison.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 06 Mar 2019, 2:13 pm

Terrorist reveals horrific details of rape, killing of Jewish teen
 March 3, 2019
Terrorist says he bought a skullcap to make it easier to enter Israel.
By World Israel News Staff
The Jerusalem Magistrate’s Court has extended until Thursday the arrest of Arafat Irfaiya, the 29-year-old Hebron resident suspected of murdering teenager Ori Ansbacher in the Ein Yael area outside Jerusalem in February.
The Jerusalem District Attorney’s Office issued a statement saying that it intended to file an indictment against Irfaiya by Thursday.
Irfaiya told investigators that he did not plan much of the attack in advance aside from purchasing a skullcap so he could slip into Israel undetected, Channel 12 news reported Saturday.
“I bought the yarmulke two weeks earlier, so I could enter Israel without being suspected or identified as an illegal resident,” Irfaiya reportedly told investigators, adding that he did not tell anyone else of his plans in advance.
MORE https://worldisraelnews.com/terrorist-details-attack-on-israeli-teen-will-be-charged-with-murder/?

IDF strikes Hamas targets amid ongoing balloon attacks from Gaza
 March 4, 2019
IDF strikes Hamas targets amid ongoing balloon attacks from GazaGazans clash with IDF soldiers, Friday, March 1, 2019. (Abed Rahim Khatib/Flash90)
 Print  Email  65 Comments
Israel is compensating farmers with fields near the Gaza border who began harvesting their wheat early this year rather than losing entire fields to arson attacks.
By David Jablinowitz, World Israel News
Israeli Air Force helicopters have conducted strikes on two Hamas targets in the Gaza Strip, including an observation outpost near Deir el-Balah, the IDF said in a statement on Monday.
The outpost was evacuated minutes earlier and there are no casualties, according to Palestinian media.
MORE https://worldisraelnews.com/idf-strikes-hamas-targets-amid-ongoing-balloon-attacks-from-gaza/?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 04 Mar 2019, 1:29 pm

Ethiopia: Muslim mobs screaming “Allahu akbar” attack 10 church buildings
By Robert Spencer on Mar 02, 2019 09:00 am
Ethiopia: Muslim mobs screaming “Allahu akbar” attack 10 church buildings
Imagine the outcry that would ensue of enraged Christian mobs screaming “Jesus is Lord” attacked ten mosques. But of course, that kind of thing never happens, and shouldn’t. If it did, the outcry would be immediate, intense, and sustained. But the international media will take little or no notice of this. “Muslim Mobs Attack 10 […]
MORE https://www.jihadwatch.org/2019/03/ethiopia-muslim-mobs-screaming-allahu-akbar-attack-10-church-buildings
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 04 Mar 2019, 10:56 am

Indian Christian Convert Killed and Left on the Road Beheaded   

Feb 23, 2019 10:28 am
  (World Watch Monitor) -- An Indian man who had become a Christian last year was killed and beheaded in eastern India earlier this month, reports Persecution Relief. On Feb. 11, Anant Ram Gand, 40, was taken from his home in the village of Raigarh Tehsil, in the district of Nabarangapur, Odisha, by three men who killed him and left his decapitated body in the...

Continue reading the story 
https://christiannews.net/2019/02/23/indian-christian-convert-killed-and-left-on-the-road-beheaded/
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 03 Mar 2019, 7:51 pm

Taliban attack leaves 23 dead, 16 injured
March 2, 2019 by Jerry McCormick
Taliban attack leaves 23 dead, 16 injured
Photo via Video Screenshot
The Taliban has conducted another successful terror attack in Afghanistan.
https://www.patriotnewsalerts.com/taliban-attack-kills-23/?utm_medium=ci&utm_source=push&utm_campaign=pna
On Friday, Taliban fighters killed 23 Afghan security forces in an attack on a military base in the Southern Helmand province, according to Afghan officials. Another 16 forces were reported injured after the attack.

Officials said it was the third Taliban attack on the base in 48 hours.

Can’t Be Trusted
The attack was carried out while a U.S. envoy was in peace negotiations with Taliban representatives in Qatar.
To many, negotiating with terrorists is simply not acceptable for this very reason.

They have proved time and again they cannot be trusted.

Under normal circumstances, while peace negotiations are going on, attacks such as this would not be encouraged or permitted. Instead, the Taliban proudly used a suicide squad to attack.

According to reports, a total of four suicide bombers were used in the attack, all of whom died.

After the initial attack, fighting broke out and continued on for a reported 17 hours. When all was said and done, the Taliban force had lost an additional 16 fighters.
More Support Needed
President Donald Trump has been adamant that the United States cannot win this battle completely until we have more support from local forces.
March is just beginning, and the U.S. has already nearly matched last year’s total number of airstrikes against terrorists.

Even with the uptick in airstrikes, though, our military leaders believe the best we can hope to achieve without local commitment is a stalemate.

Until further cooperation from local forces is realized, we are destined to see more and more of these attacks take place.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 28 Dec 2018, 6:17 pm

The Expansion of Terror Safe Havens

Next year, Islamist terrorists will have growing opportunities to regain the safe havens they lost since 2001 and to expand their current bases.

The Islamic State announced in November that it had expanded from Iraq and Syria into Libya, Algeria, Egypt, Yemen and Saudi Arabia. It killed eight Shiites in Saudi Arabia and shot a citizen of Denmark in Riyadh. At least 60 jihadist groups in 30 countries have expressed solidarity with the Islamic State.

Syria is the brightest prospect for the jihadists.

The Iran-backed Assad regime is winning on the battlefield but has severe weaknesses that will only get worse next year like the regime’s bankruptcy, collapsing infrastructure and lack of manpower. The regime cut subsidies that are essential for maintaining support from its constituencies.

The low oil price will drastically undermine support from Iran and Russia, as well. A Syrian trade official recently admitted that the regime would have fallen without Iranian financial aid.

The U.S.-backed rebels have been ripped to shreds by the Islamic State and Jabhat al-Nusra, Al-Qaeda’s affiliate in Syria. The country is being described as “a patchwork of warring fiefdoms” and “total chaos” is being predicted for 2015. The chances are high that the civil war will spread to Lebanon in a major way.

The often-overlooked civil war continues to rage in Libya where Islamist militias are making gains in eastern Libya against secular forces. The Islamic State conquered the city of Derna and has erected training camps with an estimated 200 terrorists.

The Libyan civil war could spread into neighboring Tunisia and Algeria. The Libyan secularists are scoring some victories in western Libya and Tunisia is sealing border crossings. The new anti-Islamist government of Tunisia is destined for a showdown with Islamist militias like Ansar al-Sharia.

Yemen is also a grand opportunity for jihadists. The Iranian-backed Houthis have captured the capital of Sanaa and is advancing in the central and southern parts of the country, battling Al-Qaeda and other Sunni fighters along the way. This could become a repeat of Syria very shortly.

In Egypt, the military is battling an Islamist insurgency in the Sinai Peninsula. The Islamic State is expanding there and Al-Qaeda’s affiliate there could potentially bounce back from major losses. Members of the Muslim Brotherhood and Hamas could join the fight as the Egyptian government tries to dismantle political Islam.

In Afghanistan, the U.S. has pledged to end the official combat mission at the end of this year and reduce U.S. troop levels down to 9,800. The remaining forces will leave by 2016. The Afghan Taliban is making gains in Helmand Province since the U.S. handed security over to the Afghan security forces, but the Afghan forces deserve credit for stopping the Taliban from seizing a single district there.

A secret group of dozens of students backing the Islamic State has arisen in Afghanistan and expressions of support for the Islamic State are being seen in neighboring Pakistan. The Islamic State could also win over hardline elements of the Afghan Taliban opposed to negotiated settlements with the elected government.

The Clarion Project has seen numerous online statements by Islamic State members and supporters enthusiastically talking about replicating in Afghanistan the success they have enjoyed in Iraq once U.S. forces depart Afghanistan.

Islamist terrorists could also become stronger in Central Asia due to jihadists returning from Syria, the U.S. withdrawal from Afghanistan and an apparent rise in support for Islamism, as evidenced by the rise of Hizb ut-Tahrir in Kyrgyzstan and Uzbekistan. Kyrgyzstan has thwarted attacks by terrorists who returned from Syria and sought to spark an insurgency there.

In December, a terrorist group called the Caucasus Emirate attacked the city of Grozny in Chechnya and killed 14 police officers. The Emirate’s Dagestan section then released a videotape declaring allegiance to the Islamic State, even though the emir of the overall group endorsed Al-Qaeda chief Ayman al-Zawahiri.
Homegrown Terror

The unfortunate reality is that a homegrown terrorist attack on U.S. soil is all but certain in 2015.

There were at least six Islamism-inspired acts of terrorism on U.S. soil in 2014, with the murder of two New York Police Department officers being the latest. At least 14 Americans have been intercepted on their way to join the Islamic State, with the most recent cases being a mother in Virginia and a Chicago man with his two teenage siblings.

It is believed that over 100 Americans have joined jihadist groups in Syria with other estimates as high as 300. The FBI is monitoring about 150 Americans who have returned from Syria for possible terrorist links.

The Islamic State has inspired a new generation of homegrown terrorists and a study found that the number of Salafist jihadists has doubled since 2010. The number of individual Salafist jihadist groups has doubled since 2001 and the number of attacks has tripled since 2010. The State Department likewise calculated a 40% rise in attacks in 2013 and a 60% rise in fatalities from terrorism.

Based on these trends, it is safe to say that Islamist terrorism will dominate the headlines throughout 2015 as it did for most of 2014.

Ryan Mauro is ClarionProject.org’s national security analyst, a fellow with Clarion Project and an adjunct professor of homeland security. Mauro is frequently interviewed on top-tier television and radio. 

https://www.oneforisrael.org/bible-based-teaching-from-israel/messianic-perspective/three-jewish-men-board-a-plane-one-orthodox-one-secular-and-one-messianic/
Three Jewish Men Board A Plane: One Orthodox, One Secular, And One Messianic…
By ONE FOR ISRAEL (Messianic Jews In Israel)
Guest blog by Colin Mitchell.

As we flew as a family into the UK last night for a weeks’ holiday visit with our family, I found myself sitting in a row with two other Jewish men. Soon, a conversation was struck up between the three of us, which, on reflection, was very significant.

A very Jewish conversation
We had not met each other before. One was a young modern Orthodox Jew, who was returning home to the UK after a period of study at a Yeshiva (Jewish place of study for men) in Jerusalem.

The other Jewish man was, by his own definition, not religious but secular, and very involved in advocacy for Israel in the nations.

We discussed a range of topics, including Brexit, and the terrible anti-Semitism in the UK, with particular reference to Jeremy Corbyn (the leader of the British Labour Party and leader of the opposition), who is clearly anti-Israel and allows rampant anti-Semitism in his political party with complete impunity, it seems.

As the three of us spoke together, I felt free to declare that I approach these issues from a Messianic Jewish perspective and that I am in the leadership team of a congregation of Jews and Arabs in Israel who worship Yeshua together.

The secular Jewish man immediately said without any animosity, “Jews for Jesus?” I responded by saying we do share beliefs with them if not some of their methods, but we are a worshiping community on Mount Carmel.

The Orthodox Jewish man showed no animosity either, and we continued to speak together very pleasantly finding much common ground.

I shared how many believers of Yeshua in the nations love Israel and are praying for the Jewish people. I highlighted prayer altars in nations such as Malaysia (a Muslim majority country) and Kenya who pray specifically for Israel’s salvation and security. They were amazed and encouraged.

A welcome shift in attitude to Jewish believers
Indeed, at the end of the flight, we all shook hands, and the secular Jew said “kol ha kavod” (“all respect”) to me, the follower of Yeshua.

This was a radical change from the many other potential Jewish responses to a Messianic Jewish believer like myself, which could range from disdain to outright anger and great offence. I could have been perceived as a traitor to my own Jewish people.

When Christians and Messianic believers around the world frequently ask me “How can we pray for Israel?”, two of my key answers are:
“Pray for the salvation of the Jewish people, so that they would come to the revelation of who their Messiah is”, and “Pray that Jewish hearts in Israel and around the world would be ‘softened’ towards Yeshua and the gospel.”

And in my very Jewish conversation with these two other sons of Israel, I saw that their hearts had clearly been ‘softened’ as a result, I believe, of the prayers and intercession being made by believers around the world.

I want to encourage all of us to keep on praying for the salvation of Israel and the Jewish people, and for the hearts of Jewish people everywhere to be softened towards Yeshua, His followers, and the gospel.

This will hasten the day when the words of the Apostle Paul from Romans 11:26, “All Israel will be saved”, will be fulfilled.

From the blog, “Delight in Zion”
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 28 Dec 2018, 5:38 pm

https://www.rt.com/news/447613-tourist-bus-blast-cairo/
Several killed and wounded in Cairo tourist bus blast – local media reports
Published time: 28 Dec, 2018 17:25
Edited time: 28 Dec, 2018 17:31
Get short URL
Several killed and wounded in Cairo tourist bus blast – local media reports

Guy Elster
✔️
@guyelster
 Sky News reports on an explosion that hit tourists bus south of Cairo

سكاي نيوز عربية-الآن
✔️
@SkyNewsArabia_B
مراسلنا: انفجار في حافلة ركاب سياحية بمنطقة الهرم في محافظة الجيزة جنوبي العاصمة المصرية القاهرة وسقوط عدد من القتلى والجرحى

5:14 PM - Dec 28, 2018 · Israel
See Guy Elster's other Tweets

Paula Slier
@PaulaSlier_RT
 #Breaking: An explosion has occurred on a #tourist bus in the #Egyptian capital of #Cairo.
Several people have been reported dead as well as wounded.

5:27 PM - Dec 28, 2018
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 25 Dec 2018, 9:08 pm

https://www.rt.com/news/447344-man-drives-bus-crowd-china/?
Man hijacks bus and drives it into crowd, killing 5 & injuring 21 in Longyan, China
Published time: 25 Dec, 2018 09:36
Edited time: 25 Dec, 2018 10:54
Get short URL https://on.rt.com/9l68
Man hijacks bus and drives it into crowd, killing 5 & injuring 21 in Longyan, China
©️ Twitter / @zhanglucy88; ©️ Weibo; ©️ Twitter / @pZO5xK2Su74DiBW
A man has hijacked a bus and drove it into a crowd of people in China’s city of Longyan, killing five people and injuring 21 others. The attacker is believed to have entered the bus armed with a knife and caused panic.
The incident happened in the coastal southeastern Fujian province. The assailant was reportedly detained by police. He apparently attacked passengers with a knife and, when people started fleeing, sat behind the wheel and drove into a crowd. One of those killed is thought to be a police officer.

Online footage, purporting to be from the scene, shows a road littered with parts from damaged vehicles and a group of police officers and bystanders pouncing on the alleged hijacker.

Other clips show people lying on the ground, apparently hurt in the incident (WARNING: GRAPHIC IMAGES).

Embedded video

自由亚洲电台
✔️
@RFA_Chinese
 【突发:公交车被劫持多人死伤】
25日下午,福建龙岩一辆公交车被一名持刀男子劫持, 从莲东路横冲直撞到登高西路,  造成至少五死二十多人受伤,死者当中包括一名民警。公安到场制服了一名疑犯。#福建#公交车#死伤严重

9:25 AM - Dec 25, 2018
120 people are talking about this
 Embedded video

曾宁
@pZO5xK2Su74DiBW
 福建龙岩公交被劫持撞人事件。(6)转

9:35 AM - Dec 25, 2018 · Guizhou, People's Republic of China
See 曾宁's other Tweets
 Embedded video

LUCY
@zhanglucy88
 转:怯者愤怒,却抽刃向更弱者。
重大突发,12月25日,福建龙岩的闽FY6998公交车被一持刀歹徒劫持,沿途冲撞街道行人。
目前已有5人死亡(含1名民警)、21人受伤。从画面上看,歹徒已经被制服。
     不管是什么原因,这种复仇社火上的无辜者们的行为,都不会得到同情。
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 23 Dec 2018, 9:28 pm

https://www.patriotnewsalerts.com/musas-top-aide-gunned-down/?utm_medium=ci&utm_source=push&utm_campaign=pna
Terrorist Zakir Musa’s top aide killed along with five other militants
December 22, 2018 by Jerry McCormick
Image via Albert H. Teich / Shutterstock.com
Security forces in India’s Pulwama district have dealt a massive blow to one of the most feared terrorists in the world.
Along with five other militants, the deputy chief of Zakir Musa, Soliha, was reportedly killed during an attack.
Crippling Blow
Zakir Musa is one of the most wanted terrorists in the world today.

He is a former Hizbul Mujahideen terrorist.

Musa also is believed to have links to Jaish-e-Mohammed.

He predominantly operated in the Kashmir Valley.

Local security forces were put on alert earlier this year when Musa was spotted near Amritsar.

Soliha is believed to have been the architect behind many of Musa’s attacks, so authorities believe this will severely hamper his efforts moving forward.
The Operation
A cordon and search operation had been launched in the South Kashmir District.

The operation got the go-ahead after local intelligence reported the presence of terrorist forces.

As authorities were conducting their search, the terrorist group reportedly opened up fire on them.

During the exchange, a total of six terrorists were killed, including Soliha.

In addition to taking out the six terrorists, a massive cache was found.

A spokesman for the Defense Ministry stated, “Weapons and war-like stores have been recovered.”

Do You Believe We Can Defeat ISIS?
Yes
No
Next
So, not only has Musa lost his right hand, but also a significant amount of his supplies to carry out the terrorist attacks.

This is a massive win against the war on terror.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 21 Dec 2018, 1:27 am

Radical Islamist missionaries are destroying religious freedom
By Leah Rosenberg -  December 17, 2018 3376 0

What are the essential dangers of radical islamist ideology in this world?  Should there be any limits on what is said or preached in public?  Absolutely.
Ayaan Hirsi Ali - What is Radical Dawa?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbl1N4S3nRg&ab_channel=ClarionProject

Radical Islamist ideology spreads – quickly.  How does it spread?  Ayaan Hirsi Ali claims that Dawa is much more than an introduction to Muslim ideology.  She claims that it is a movement that is all about supremacist ideology, and against religious freedom and women’s rights.  In a nutshell, it stands diametrically opposed to almost all Western values.   She believes that there are multiple groups that are all involved in trying to make fundamental changes in the social structures of the Western countries they live in.

Should we be tolerant to anti-tolerant ideologies?
This is of course a tricky question.  The Clarion Project has taken a strong stance on this.  They believe that this movement is endangering the Western world as we know it.  I think this is true – but we need to be careful.  Free speech is indeed a central value that must be safeguarded.  The problem is when free speech leads to hate speech.  Or, as in this case, when free speech leads to promoting ideologies that do not support free speech.
A Recipe for Safe Free Speech
This is not a simple matter.  Therefore, in my opinion, the key is not to silence these ideologies as much as it is important to expose them.  We need to make it clear to the masses that there are threats out there that must be dealt with.  That there are ideologies that threaten the very ground that we are on.  In that way, we won’t have to be as worried about the negative impact of dangerous ideologies.  People will simply reject them.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 12 Dec 2018, 5:51 pm

Suspected French Christmas Market Terrorist Identified as Another “Known Wolf”
https://bongino.com/suspected-french-christmas-market-terrorist-identified-as-another-known-wolf/?utm=hpush
by Team Bongino
December 12, 2018
TwitterFacebookEmailLinkedInRedditPrintShare

The suspected terrorist who killed two and wounded at least 13 others in a shooting attack at a Christmas market in Strasbourg, France yesterday was being monitored by police ever since he was radicalized in prison and has a long criminal record.
The Washington Times reports that French Senior Interior Ministry official Laurent Nunez says 29-year-old Cherif Chekatt was monitored by authorities since 2015, when he was released from prison after having been radicalized.

Nunez also said that Chekatt was supposed to be arrested yesterday morning prior to his attack in relation to an attempted murder however, he was not home when authorities arrived.

Embedded video

Jim Hanson
✔️
@Uncle_Jimbo
#strasbourgshooting is another #KnownWolf attack
At least in this case the police were trying to arrest him

But what is the point of having "watch" lists
Wouldn't it be better to have "action" lists?

& Why is Twitter shadow banning @pspoole tweets on this issue?

12:03 PM - Dec 12, 2018
61 people are talking about this
The shooter, who shouted Allahu Akbar as he attacked innocent shoppers, has a long criminal record, having served prison time for robberies in Germany, France, and Switzerland over the years.

Hundreds of law enforcement officers have been hunting down the killer, who–according to officials–may have crossed into Germany.
The Times reports:
Many of Europe’s deadliest terror attacks in recent years have taken place in France. In response to Tuesday’s shooting, the government decided to take the country’s attack risk up a level on the official threat index and to send security reinforcements to Strasbourg, Interior Minister Christophe Castaner said in Strasbourg. Some 350 officers and two helicopters were searching for the assailant after Tuesday’s drama, which involved shooting in multiple neighborhoods of Strasbourg, authorities said. The assailant confronted law enforcement officers twice, exchanging fire, while he “sowed terror,” Castaner said. The shooter was shot and wounded by soldiers guarding the Christmas market, according to Stephane Morisse of police union FGP Police.

WATCH https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=25&v=-GFB27Ask5M&ab_channel=AssociatedPress
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next