World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» JIHAD WATCH
WORTHY NEWS - Page 35 EmptyYesterday at 11:01 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
WORTHY NEWS - Page 35 EmptyYesterday at 10:44 pm by Admin

» What is Shavuot and What is Pentecost?
WORTHY NEWS - Page 35 EmptyYesterday at 10:41 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
WORTHY NEWS - Page 35 EmptyYesterday at 10:36 pm by Admin

» The Ayatollah Who Supports Israel
WORTHY NEWS - Page 35 EmptyYesterday at 10:18 pm by Admin

» AISH Honest Reporting
WORTHY NEWS - Page 35 EmptyYesterday at 10:15 pm by Admin

» AISH
WORTHY NEWS - Page 35 EmptyYesterday at 10:14 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
WORTHY NEWS - Page 35 EmptyYesterday at 10:13 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
WORTHY NEWS - Page 35 EmptyYesterday at 9:39 pm by Admin

» ARE THE HOSTAGES IN EGYPT?
WORTHY NEWS - Page 35 EmptyYesterday at 9:31 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
WORTHY NEWS - Page 35 EmptyYesterday at 9:30 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
WORTHY NEWS - Page 35 EmptyYesterday at 8:45 pm by Admin

» Breaking IranCopter Crash Pres.Raisi
WORTHY NEWS - Page 35 EmptyYesterday at 7:58 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
WORTHY NEWS - Page 35 EmptySat 18 May 2024, 10:14 pm by Admin

» The Great Tragedy - Greg Laurie Devotion
WORTHY NEWS - Page 35 EmptySat 18 May 2024, 10:00 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
WORTHY NEWS - Page 35 EmptySat 18 May 2024, 9:39 pm by Admin

» Europe resolution on Zelenskyy’s “peace formula”
WORTHY NEWS - Page 35 EmptySat 18 May 2024, 9:03 pm by Admin

» Israel Judaica and Roman Hadrian
WORTHY NEWS - Page 35 EmptySat 18 May 2024, 4:34 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
WORTHY NEWS - Page 35 EmptySat 18 May 2024, 2:33 pm by Admin

» Ancient Hatred Reviving? Vatican
WORTHY NEWS - Page 35 EmptySat 18 May 2024, 12:53 am by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

WORTHY NEWS

Page 35 of 35 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 33, 34, 35

Go down

WORTHY NEWS - Page 35 Empty Re: WORTHY NEWS

Post  Admin Fri 05 Jan 2018, 5:37 pm

Elaine, take action!

Proverbs 16:3 Commit thy works unto the LORD, and thy thoughts shall be established.

One of my passions is studying history, especially the American Civil War. Here is an amusing story about General Stonewall Jackson's famous Valley Campaign. During the war, Jackson's army found itself on one side of a river when it needed to be on the other.

After telling his engineers to plan and build a bridge so the army could cross, he called his wagon master in to tell him it was urgent that the wagon train cross the river as soon as possible. At once, the wagon master started gathering all the logs, rocks and fence rails he could find and quickly put together a bridge.

Long before daylight, General Jackson got word that all the wagons and artillery had crossed the river. "Where are the engineers and what are they doing?" asked Jackson of his wagon master. "They are drawing up plans for a bridge, Sir." He replied.

Elaine, don't spend so much time drawing up plans -- be an example! Get out an take action! There's so much work to be done!

Your family in the Lord with much agape love,

George, Baht Rivka, Elianna & Obadiah
Rossville, Indiana

Editor's Note: We're speaking in Indiana this weekend! Be sure to see us while we're on the road! Check out our our updated calendar!

Editor's Note: COME TO ISRAEL with the Worthy News Family! George and Baht Rivka will be hosting a tour around the Land in Sept. 2018, Modern Israel’s 70th Birthday! Come join us for this special tour! Call us at 610-624-4091 to sign up— $200 (nonrefundable) will hold your spot and the rest can be paid by May. For more information, visit Worthy Israel Tours.

Editor's Note: We have our schedule online. Be sure to check it out and see where you can meet us on the road! There are still a few holes we are hoping to fill along the way. If you would like to us minister at your congregation, home fellowship, or host a Israel focused event, be sure to let us know ASAP. You can send an email to george [ @ ] worthyemail.com for more information.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 04 Jan 2018, 11:09 am

Elaine, working before the storm!

John 9:4 I must work the works of Him who sent Me while it is day; the night is coming when no one can work.

A powerful winter storm is preparing to dump between 6-12 inches of snow along with hurricane-force winter wind gusts ranging from 40-60 mph this weekend over New England. The unusual weather will produce what is called a "bomb cyclone" which is the termed used when a cyclone has a huge drop in atmospheric pressure over a short time. All this talk of snow ... winter weather reminded me of when I was growing up in Baltimore, Maryland during the winter.

I always wished for a snow day so that I didn't have to go to school the following day. I would watch the news late into the evening for any hint of snow, even just a ½ inch was usually enough for schools to close! Aside from the weather report, there was one sign that almost always meant freedom the next day: if Mom and Dad rushed to the grocery store because on the East Coast, the slightest hint of snow sends everyone running for milk, eggs, and bread to be sure they're ready for the storm.

Anyone with their eyes half open can see the clouds on the horizon, and we ought to be watching and preparing as carefully as I used to do growing up in Baltimore.

Elaine, we need to be carefully watching, and at the same time, actively working for the Kingdom, because the day is rapidly approaching when no more work can be done! So take it to heart, continue to press through, press on, and by all means do not grow weary in well doing -- for you shall truly reap if you do not faint!

Leitchfield, Kentucky

Editor's Note: We're speaking in Kentucky and Indiana this week! Be sure to see us while we're on the road! Check out our our updated calendar!

Editor's Note: COME TO ISRAEL with the Worthy News Family! George and Baht Rivka will be hosting a tour around the Land in Sept. 2018, Modern Israel’s 70th Birthday! Come join us for this special tour! Call us at 610-624-4091 to sign up— $200 (nonrefundable) will hold your spot and the rest can be paid by May. For more information, visit Worthy Israel Tours.

Editor's Note: We have our schedule online. Be sure to check it out and see where you can meet us on the road! There are still a few holes we are hoping to fill along the way. If you would like to us minister at your congregation, home fellowship, or host a Israel focused event, be sure to let us know ASAP. You can send an email to george [ @ ] worthyemail.com for more information.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 03 Jan 2018, 6:25 pm

Elaine, sunny skies ahead!

Isaiah 26:3 Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.

After our very small wedding in Jerusalem, my wife and I planned to have the big ceremony she'd always dreamed of, in Havre De Grace, Maryland. Rivka had it planned it to the tee. It was an outdoor wedding next to the longest standing lighthouse on the east coast. We were going to wow our guests with an entrance by way of sailboat. Ten dancers with candles in glasses were to proceed my beautiful bride as I awaited her under our hand-crafted chuppa, lit by the sunset on the bay.

Unfortunately, things didn't flow quite the way we had planned. Nothing went right -- and when I say nothing -- I really mean nothing. We got started terribly late because some important wedding party guests were late, so the sunset entrance didn't happen. It rained and rained and the cold wind blew. We had no indoor option. We did end up coming in on a sailboat, but we were both soaking wet! The electricity kept flickering on and off, along with the sound, during the ceremony because the generators we rented were not working well. The wrong song was played as I was coming down the isle. There were ducks quacking and meandering around in search for food in the tent beside us,and I tell you, that was only the beginning! The whole event seemed like it was written by the Marx brothers!

Despite the circumstances however, we laughed throughout the whole thing. We decided to trust that the Lord was in control, and just enjoy each other. Just before our pastor closed out the ceremony, he said something along these lines: "Marriage is not about sunny skies and perfect weather -- what it's really about is being joined together to weather the storms!" Surprisingly, many of our cold, wet guests shared with us that they were incredibly touched and blessed. Both believers and non-believers alike remarked that they could see the joy of the Lord in our lives. [Watch the snippet of the video on YouTube]

The Lord has joined himself to us, not just through the sunny days, but through every storm of life. God never promised us perfect weather, but He does promise that He will walk beside us even in the most difficult of times.

Elaine, keep your mind set on Him and you will be at perfect peace through every storm!

Leitchfield, Kentucky

Editor's Note: We're speaking in Kentucky and Indiana this week! Be sure to see us while we're on the road! Check out our our updated calendar!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 02 Jan 2018, 9:04 pm

Elaine, stay warm! 

Matthew 24:12-14 And because lawlessness will abound, the love of many will grow cold. But he who endures to the end shall be saved. And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come.

I'm not sure how much I enjoy the freezing weather here as we're traveling across the United States, but I certainly can't wait till Spring comes! On the Hebrew calendar Nisan is the month that transitions from winter to Spring. The ice finally starts melting and new life springs forth during this month. Doesn't it make sense that Yeshua (Jesus) died and rose again from the dead during this month; the month of the transition from that which is frozen to that which is alive?!

The power of God melts through thick ice, and infuses life into all things! Is your love growing cold and frigid? Then allow the Lord to thaw you out! The world is cold to the things of God -- but as Saints, we need to be sure that we're not allowing the world to numb us with its coldness; rather, we ought to be melting the frozen world around us! 

Elaine, let's not get iced over with the snow, and freezing winter weather, (for those of us who are shivering through it just now), or even worse, the cold hard world around us. The Lord our God is a sun and shield. His warmth will fill us and will radiate out into the lives of others, if we will abide in His loving Presence.

Louisville, Kentucky 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 01 Jan 2018, 6:12 pm

Elaine, happy new year -- orders remain UNCHANGED! 

Matthew 28:18-20 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

One of the most fascinating sites to visit in Washington D.C. is the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier in Arlington National Cemetery. For 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, a platoon of 30 honor guards protects the tomb through rain, snow and even hurricanes! It's been guarded every minute of every day since 1937.

A single sentinel takes his post guarding carefully, walking exactly 21 steps then pausing for 21 seconds before turning around and continuing his duty. The number 21 is in reference to the 21 gun salute which is the military's highest honor given to a soldier. When the changing of the guard takes place, the orders are passed from one soldier to the next – "Orders Remain Unchanged."

As we enter into a New Year, the world is rapidly changing before our eyes! War seems inevitable in the Middle East – one thing hasn't changed -- our orders from Yeshua to preach this gospel of the Kingdom to every one! 

Elaine, continue to stand guard, watching and being ever alert of the times in which we live; and never forget that our "Orders Remain Unchanged!" With so much work to be done, let's be sure we enter 2018 with our priorities intact – "Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you..."

Ashland, Kentucky 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

WORTHY NEWS - Page 35 Empty WORTHY NEWS

Post  Admin Fri 29 Dec 2017, 2:35 pm

Elaine, tutti-fruity!

Matthew 7:16-20 You will know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thorns, or figs from thistles? Even so, every good tree bears good fruit, but a corrupt tree bears evil fruit. A good tree cannot bear evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and cast into the fire. Therefore by their fruits you will know them.

Most people reading this passage tend to focus in on the fruit that is produced. Okay...But a closer look will reveal that the Lord is really focusing on the tree. The fruit merely demonstrates the quality of the tree. We have all encountered this: there are trees whose fruit is healthy and delicious, and there are trees whose fruit is scarcely edible, or even useless.

The fruit doesn't make the tree -- the tree makes the fruit. A tree that produces good fruit is firmly rooted in soil which provides adequate water and nourishment. Likewise, those of us whose lives are rooted in and dedicated to Yeshua produce good fruit. Others who try to produce good works for "religious" reasons, or to prove or approve of themselves, may produce fruit, but it will be much inferior. When our focus is on Yeshua (Jesus), and our lives are centered in Him, the fruit we produce will not be from self-effort, and its quality will be excellent...because it is simply the produce of a good tree. 

Elaine, so, stop trying to produce good works in your own strength. Just tap into the Source of your life, Yeshua, allowing the sap of His Spirit to flow through you – and then watch what GREAT FRUIT He is continually able to produce!

Baltimore, MD 

Editor's Note: We're speaking in Pennsylvania and Kentucky this week! Be sure to see us while we're on the road! Check out our our updated calendar! 

Editor's Note: Worthy Ministries was just established as a non-profit corporation. To reflect these changes, we've completely revamped our online donation site, changed our mailing address, and have reorganized the means of how we handle sending out tax-deductible receipts. We're closing out our year in a few weeks, and we'd like to start 2018 on the right foot! Would you consider giving a year-end gift? 

Elaine, you will face problems, but there's GOOD news! 

John 16:33 These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

In this world we will face all kinds of obstacles, trials and tribulations and we should be wary of any doctrines or teachings that say we shouldn’t have to face these things. Why? Because the Lord said we will have tribulations. So the encouragement He is giving is simply this: You’re going to face trials, but GOD is greater than any problem you will face in this world!

As problems present themselves, we should face them in the power of God and overcome them with Him -– because every problem is an opportunity to exhibit the love and power of God in our lives. And it’s often through these situations that the world gets our true testimony as believers in Him!

Elaine, so, lift up your head, and don’t expect “no obstacles" in this life. Continue looking up, and be filled with His joy, because the Lord has already overcome this world and our problems, and we will experience that when we simply give them over to Him!

Baltimore, Maryland 

Editor's Note: We're speaking in Pennsylvania and Kentucky this weekend! Be sure to see us while we're on the road! Check out our our updated calendar! 
Editor's Note: Worthy Ministries was just established as a non-profit corporation. To reflect these changes, we've completely revamped our online donation site, changed our mailing address, and have reorganized the means of how we handle sending out tax-deductible receipts. We're closing out our year in a few weeks, and we'd like to start 2018 on the right foot! Would you consider giving a year-end gift? 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 35 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 33, 34, 35