World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 46 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 46 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» Israel War UPDATE
A CHRISTMAS MEDITATION   EmptyToday at 12:25 am by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
A CHRISTMAS MEDITATION   EmptyToday at 12:08 am by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
A CHRISTMAS MEDITATION   EmptyYesterday at 11:23 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
A CHRISTMAS MEDITATION   EmptyYesterday at 11:19 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
A CHRISTMAS MEDITATION   EmptyYesterday at 11:09 pm by Admin

» SOROS Funds pro-terroist groups support of Hamas
A CHRISTMAS MEDITATION   EmptyYesterday at 10:57 pm by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
A CHRISTMAS MEDITATION   EmptyYesterday at 10:31 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
A CHRISTMAS MEDITATION   EmptyYesterday at 10:13 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
A CHRISTMAS MEDITATION   EmptyYesterday at 10:00 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
A CHRISTMAS MEDITATION   EmptyYesterday at 7:57 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
A CHRISTMAS MEDITATION   EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:29 pm by Admin

» Israel 365 News
A CHRISTMAS MEDITATION   EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 10:40 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
A CHRISTMAS MEDITATION   EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 9:19 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
A CHRISTMAS MEDITATION   EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 6:38 pm by Admin

»  Biden again-China could start WW3
A CHRISTMAS MEDITATION   EmptyTue 23 Apr 2024, 9:54 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
A CHRISTMAS MEDITATION   EmptyTue 23 Apr 2024, 9:22 pm by Admin

» israelAM
A CHRISTMAS MEDITATION   EmptyTue 23 Apr 2024, 9:10 pm by Admin

» The wonder Prophet of the OT
A CHRISTMAS MEDITATION   EmptyTue 23 Apr 2024, 9:02 pm by Admin

» Barry Segal @ VFI News
A CHRISTMAS MEDITATION   EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024, 11:15 pm by Admin

» Jews of Egypt
A CHRISTMAS MEDITATION   EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024, 9:46 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

A CHRISTMAS MEDITATION

Go down

A CHRISTMAS MEDITATION   Empty Re: A CHRISTMAS MEDITATION

Post  Admin Sat 28 Dec 2019, 2:58 pm

David Phelps - Joy to the World [Live]

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

A CHRISTMAS MEDITATION   Empty A CHRISTMAS MEDITATION

Post  Admin Thu 20 Dec 2018, 6:35 pm

A CHRISTMAS MEDITATION   Angelg11
A HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. . .
This world is like an Inn; the world-to-come, like Home! 

A CHRISTMAS MEDITATION     

WHO was this who was born on that far-off CHRISTmas Day?  What manner of CHILD was this whose first bed was a rude, dusty manger?  Did anyone know? 

Yes!  Miryam (Mary) knew.  Scarcely more than a child though she was, her soul was exalted beyond our imagining as she listened to the announcement of the angel, "That HOLY CHILD which shall be born of you shall be called the SON OF GOD!" 

Joseph also knew, direct from an angel.  The wise men knew. . . drawn from the far corners of the earth as by a magnet.  The angels knew, and all the wide golden streets of heaven were crowded with them, their faces shining with joy, and their chorus of rejoicing rising again and again, "Glory to GOD in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men!"  Even the living stars knew.  And, one of their number was appointed to hang in luminous beauty over the spot where the YOUNG CHILD lay. 

A CHRISTMAS MEDITATION   Angels10

The world, the one most concerned, the world — then as now before HIS second coming, went blindly on its way.  But, thanks to ETERNAL GOD, you and I not only know, but incredible wonder of wonders, we have a personal relationship with that PERFECT ONE WHO left HIS ivory palaces and the glory which HE had with ALMIGHTY GOD before the earth was, and walked here awhile in humiliation. 

We know that ALMIGHTY GOD HIMSELF spoke from heaven saying, "This is MY BELOVED SON, in WHOM I am well pleased!"  SON OF GOD, KING of kings and LORD of lords!  The GREAT DESIGNER and CREATOR of the Universe, for without HIM was nothing made that was made.  Our GREAT HIGH PRIEST, ever living to make intercession for us.  SIN-BEARER, and yet future JUDGE, for all judgment is committed unto the BELOVED ONLY-BEGOTTEN SON; the CAPTAIN of our salvation, the AUTHOR & FINISHER of our faith, the BRIGHT & MORNING STAR, the RESURRECTION & LIFE! 

CHRISTmas reminds us of the incredible message that GOD not only has a name, but a face! As instructed, Miryam (Mary) called HIM, "Y’SHUA (SAVIOR..."for besides ME, there is no SAVIOR, says YEHOWAH" Isaiah/Yeshayah 43:11)  HIS NAME is also called: "WONDERFUL (PELE: secret, mysterious, a marvel, extraordinary, a wonder, something hard to understand), COUNSELOR (YAH'ATS), MIGHTY GOD (GIBOWR'EL), EVERLASTING FATHER (AD AB), PRINCE OF PEACE (SAR SHALOWM)." [Isaiah/Yeshayah 9. 6] 

A CHRISTMAS MEDITATION   Jesusb12

"NO ROOM FOR HIM AT THE INN!"  Could any inn contain the LORD OF GLORY?  The wonder is that the walls of that small stable did not part and stretch far, far away to the ends of the universe in a vain effort to make a dwelling place vast enough to house INFINITY! 

A CHRISTMAS MEDITATION   Passio11

Yet this same sinless, INCOMPARABLE, UNSURPASSED ONE suffered indescribable tortures because of HIS great love for you and me!  For long dreadful hours the LORD JESUS hung upon the cross, bearing the guilt and shame of my sins and the sins of all the world.  HE conquered death and hell for me...HE walks the earth with me...HE has given heaven to me! 

A CHRISTMAS MEDITATION   Floggi11

It is too much, I cannot grasp such amazing depths of love.  I can only remove the shoes from off my feet and bow in silent adoration at the door of that little stable in Bethlehem and worship my SAVIOR, my GOD, MESSIAH Y’SHUA, my LORD & KING! 

How wonderful. . . INFINITE GOD became an INFANT; the GREAT GIVER became THE GIFT. 

Sha'alu (Pray) for the Shalom (Peace) of JerUSAlem and all of Israel!
Redeem Israel, O ELOHIYM, out of all their troubles!

Merry CHRISTmas! Let us celebrate our BELOVED LORD Y’SHUA by entering into HIS PRESENCE & LIGHT with thanksgiving and praise to the KING OF GLORY.  This season, remember the ONE WHO entered the world and called your name.  Let others see that you follow HIM.  Love them by sharing HIS peace.  After all, CHRISTmas is not about us. . . it's about HIM.  
  Our prayer for each of you is to have firsthand knowledge of our living salvation through our GREAT MESSIAH, KING Y’SHUA WHO'S coming to earth we celebrate.    

A Joyous CHRISTmas blessings to each of you.  May mercy, peace and love be yours in abundance.  And, may you share wonderful holy-days together with friends and family.  
  As the CHRISTmas lights also point us toward the future, we also pray that the flame of the LORD Y’SHUA ha'MASHIACH burn brightly in your heart as you share HIS light with others. 
  We have an obligation to extend the light to everyone around us, especially those held captive by the darkness of sin.  So as you celebrate the LIGHT OF THE WORLD bring hope and blessings to others.  This is a joyous time of celebration for family and friends gatherings during this time of remembering miracles and giving thanks to the ALMIGHTY for HIS wondrous love and provisions.  Let us join together and pray as you celebrate GOD’S great miracle of victoriously overcoming all darkness and HIS glorious reign in our lives.  
Wishing you CHRISTmas Sameach (Joy)!
With all our love, Rabbi Del & Rifkah 

Praying for the peace of Jerusalem, is praying for the return of our Messiah and Lord and for the Kingdom of God He is bringing when He comes.  Then God's Will shall be done on earth as it is in Heaven and the world will experience true godly universal peace which is the fruit of Righteousness.

Email:  delrifkah@gmail.com 

Web Page:  www.delrifkah.com 

Thoughts Archived:  www.groups.yahoo.com/group/delrifkah/  

End-time Events:  www.delrifkah.com/Facepage.html  

Please visit our web page for teachings on Bible texts and subjects. 

Also notice the section showing the disparity between the Holy Bible and the Muslim Koran (Quran).

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down