World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests :: 1 Bot

Admin

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» Israel 365 News
Healthy Living...Can we have some input? EmptyToday at 4:35 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
Healthy Living...Can we have some input? EmptyToday at 3:55 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
Healthy Living...Can we have some input? EmptyToday at 3:45 pm by Admin

» israelAM
Healthy Living...Can we have some input? EmptyToday at 3:41 pm by Admin

» AISH
Healthy Living...Can we have some input? EmptyToday at 3:28 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
Healthy Living...Can we have some input? EmptyToday at 3:20 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
Healthy Living...Can we have some input? EmptyToday at 3:18 pm by Admin

» The Life and Death of Binyamin Airley
Healthy Living...Can we have some input? EmptyToday at 2:39 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
Healthy Living...Can we have some input? EmptyYesterday at 11:17 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
Healthy Living...Can we have some input? EmptyYesterday at 11:11 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
Healthy Living...Can we have some input? EmptyYesterday at 10:59 pm by Admin

»  Israel's Eurovision song Hurricane.
Healthy Living...Can we have some input? EmptyYesterday at 10:16 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
Healthy Living...Can we have some input? EmptyYesterday at 9:07 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
Healthy Living...Can we have some input? EmptyYesterday at 12:14 am by Admin

» FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES
Healthy Living...Can we have some input? EmptyYesterday at 12:11 am by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
Healthy Living...Can we have some input? EmptyYesterday at 12:02 am by Admin

» Sign Petition Against Antisemitism
Healthy Living...Can we have some input? EmptyFri 10 May 2024, 11:26 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
Healthy Living...Can we have some input? EmptyFri 10 May 2024, 11:20 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
Healthy Living...Can we have some input? EmptyFri 10 May 2024, 11:17 pm by Admin

» Israel War UPDATE
Healthy Living...Can we have some input? EmptyFri 10 May 2024, 5:45 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Healthy Living...Can we have some input?

2 posters

Go down

Healthy Living...Can we have some input? Empty Healthy Living...Can we have some input?

Post  Rose1uk Sun 29 Mar 2009, 8:45 pm

Hi there folks!
I'm Rose and a new Mod to the board. I have made an intro post if anyone wants to know a little more about me.
I hope to make some postings for everyone to help with general health, even if you dont need to lose weight, it's true that we 'are what we eat' so all can benefit from a few tweaks to their diet that could make all the difference to how we feel in general.
There will of course be those amongst you who want to drop a dress size or more (waist size for men lol), I can help with that too.
I wont be giving out any medical advice at all but I will give anyone my opinion on any diet related topic if they ask for it!
Please let me know who is interested in sorting out an eating plan for themselves and who amongst you needs some help with weight loss and we will take it from there. I have much experience in helping people to lose weight and lots of recipes etc. to share.

Please dont feel that anyone will be asked to reveal their weight as this is a personal choice and entirely up to each individual.

Bye for now and Take Care.

Love and Hugs x

Rose xxx

Rose1uk

Back to top Go down

Healthy Living...Can we have some input? Empty Re: Healthy Living...Can we have some input?

Post  Admin Mon 30 Mar 2009, 10:14 pm

Rose1uk wrote:Hi there folks!
I'm Rose and a new Mod to the board. I have made an intro post if anyone wants to know a little more about me.
I hope to make some postings for everyone to help with general health, even if you dont need to lose weight, it's true that we 'are what we eat' so all can benefit from a few tweaks to their diet that could make all the difference to how we feel in general.
There will of course be those amongst you who want to drop a dress size or more (waist size for men lol), I can help with that too.
I wont be giving out any medical advice at all but I will give anyone my opinion on any diet related topic if they ask for it!
Please let me know who is interested in sorting out an eating plan for themselves and who amongst you needs some help with weight loss and we will take it from there. I have much experience in helping people to lose weight and lots of recipes etc. to share.

Please dont feel that anyone will be asked to reveal their weight as this is a personal choice and entirely up to each individual.

Bye for now and Take Care.

Love and Hugs x

Rose xxx

You will find the Introduction to herself Rose made here Arrow
https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com/welcome-to-world-wide-christians-group-f1/rose-saying-hello-t577.htm
We are blessed to have Rose join us as many I have learned have been wanting them to join in their Forum's Rose has agreed to give us a helping hand. Hopefully remain with us with her postings which are of benefit.
Please come along and support if only to say you have been reading would be good please we all need encouragement.
Blessings
Elaine. flower
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down