World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 39 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 39 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» Israel War UPDATE
NEWSLETTER posted here also please look in? EmptyToday at 12:25 am by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
NEWSLETTER posted here also please look in? EmptyToday at 12:08 am by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
NEWSLETTER posted here also please look in? EmptyYesterday at 11:23 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
NEWSLETTER posted here also please look in? EmptyYesterday at 11:19 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
NEWSLETTER posted here also please look in? EmptyYesterday at 11:09 pm by Admin

» SOROS Funds pro-terroist groups support of Hamas
NEWSLETTER posted here also please look in? EmptyYesterday at 10:57 pm by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
NEWSLETTER posted here also please look in? EmptyYesterday at 10:31 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
NEWSLETTER posted here also please look in? EmptyYesterday at 10:13 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
NEWSLETTER posted here also please look in? EmptyYesterday at 10:00 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
NEWSLETTER posted here also please look in? EmptyYesterday at 7:57 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
NEWSLETTER posted here also please look in? EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:29 pm by Admin

» Israel 365 News
NEWSLETTER posted here also please look in? EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 10:40 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
NEWSLETTER posted here also please look in? EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 9:19 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
NEWSLETTER posted here also please look in? EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 6:38 pm by Admin

»  Biden again-China could start WW3
NEWSLETTER posted here also please look in? EmptyTue 23 Apr 2024, 9:54 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
NEWSLETTER posted here also please look in? EmptyTue 23 Apr 2024, 9:22 pm by Admin

» israelAM
NEWSLETTER posted here also please look in? EmptyTue 23 Apr 2024, 9:10 pm by Admin

» The wonder Prophet of the OT
NEWSLETTER posted here also please look in? EmptyTue 23 Apr 2024, 9:02 pm by Admin

» Barry Segal @ VFI News
NEWSLETTER posted here also please look in? EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024, 11:15 pm by Admin

» Jews of Egypt
NEWSLETTER posted here also please look in? EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024, 9:46 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

NEWSLETTER posted here also please look in?

2 posters

Go down

NEWSLETTER posted here also please look in? Empty Please check in our Online Service Message This Holy Week

Post  Admin Sat 11 Apr 2009, 8:37 pm

Please check in our Online Service Message
This Holy Week ~ Easter.

May we remember HOW GREAT IS OUR GOD
In our celebrations with easter eggs and bunnies

Please remember the cost for us
Take time to give Him thanks and praise whilst you read and click the links video and music.

Should you have any comments please post in our General Forum so as to keep to keep Online messages easily readable and free of comment thanks.
A God blessed Easter weekend All
Blessings
Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

NEWSLETTER posted here also please look in? Empty Re: NEWSLETTER posted here also please look in?

Post  jessie Wed 08 Apr 2009, 4:46 pm

thanks again Elaine for letting us know...at least her sister will be able to pass your kind wishes on to her and she will know we care ..i'm sure we will hear from here again .....jessie

jessie

Back to top Go down

NEWSLETTER posted here also please look in? Empty Re: Emma

Post  Admin Wed 08 Apr 2009, 12:57 pm

Re: Emma
Hi Jessie and all,
I spoke briefly with Emma's sister last night on Messenger it was Emma's mailing showing online. For those who are unaware our Emma was doing really great for 2 years she explained a few months ago in testimony that she had a set back, Bertie had gone to visit her, but we have not had contact in quite a while due to her wanting to be left alone is the best I can explain.
Easier for me to copy paste here the brief lastnight. Elaine.
Messenger showing Emma online.
Hi Emma I hope you are OK hun
it not emma it her sister she left msn on sorry
Oh I hope you will pass on message to Emma if possible plz say Elaine said Hi. also need to say not sure but seems you have a bug on puter as keep getting pop up about weight loss and giving prices USA $ ALSO dating stuff
I know Emma wouldnt be sending these and when I get it also says she is offline.
Can I ask please how she is doing?
she much better now thanks for asking
plz tell her I send my love and also Bertie cares about her thankx
ok
should I delete her from my mailing list or will she in future be back using?
not delete she will be back in future
brilliant thank you sorry for disturbing you
it ok
end of message.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

NEWSLETTER posted here also please look in? Empty Re: NEWSLETTER posted here also please look in?

Post  jessie Wed 08 Apr 2009, 8:47 am

thanks for this update Elaine .its good to hear how everyone is ..how is Emma i wonder....it would be so good to have them all back here in the group ..look forward to that....jessie

jessie

Back to top Go down

NEWSLETTER posted here also please look in? Empty NEWSLETTER posted here also please look in?

Post  Admin Wed 08 Apr 2009, 12:28 am

Hi Everyone,
Gods blessing be with you.
This Newsletter thread will be our update as and when appropriate.
It is sent out to all members but unfortunately only Announcements are registered here which is not always neccessary in my opinion to be overused. Very Happy

I felt it neccessary to send out a newsletter to all to let you know of some reasons of non postings some of our members have explained in mail others via phone or MSN Messenger
I have not included all.

Your prayers are appreciated please.

We wish to continue to be UNITED and continue to support one another as best able pray for one another.

Your input is also important please come along in Forum
Share your Day Very Happy
say: Hi please let us know how things are going for you that we can pray and support you.
Blessings
Elaine.

Reports:_
Hi Elaine,
This is coming from my new email address. (Name Blanked) has removed the old one from his server and has taken all evidence of me off his site completely, including my HOMELESS work and my writings.
Someone sent me a message to help me recover my work, but I need the accurate url for my site. I can't find it in my mail. Can you send it to me please? The link won't work probably but if I have it I can recover my stuff at least to rescue some of it.
Big time serious problem here but God is awesome and took me through it.
My old email obviously doesn't work now. Hope you get this.
Love, Mary EphesianGal

Hi Hun just wanted to let you know I'm still around. We are ok. Just trying to find out what's wrong with Mandalee. I have to take her in to do blood work so far nothing has turned up. I'm waiting on major dental surgery. I have to have 8 fillings, a deep clean, 1 root canal, and 4 wisdom teeth extractions. Kaela is waiting on glasses. I will be trying to pop in and continue with the childrens' board soon.

Hugs,
Cheryl/Fairyprincess

Hello Elaine.
Hope you and the gang are well.
Sorry for my absence my husband had a heart attack and a small stroke, he is on the mend now thank the Lord.
I can't get in the site I can't remember my password.
I do hope you are keeping well and everyone on the site.
another mailing.....
Sorry for not being in for a while, my husband had a heart attack and a stroke also Susie has been ill. I will join properly as soon as I'm not so rushed off my feet.
Cheerio and Godbless love from June x

June/Curlyboisvert

Hi Elaine Just a quick email to let you know whats been going on and to apologise for not being in the forum the last few days..

Firstly, hows you doing? I haven't been able to read any updates in the forum as been too busy. But hope you're all well

Not sure if I mentioned it, but the boys entered me into a mothers day comp a few weeks ago and the editor called me to ask if she could do a 'small article' about me. I agreed. They came on Wednesday and did the interview, took a few pics etc. But most of the questions were about my fight with agoraphobia and how i've been prac tising CBT online.
Anyway, got a call back on Friday, confirming details, and she told me my story has gone headline news again...front page. So other media outlets have been in contact with her, trying to find out my home address etc. But she hasn't given them it because they want to wait till the article is published first.

Last time this happened, I had people from all over England at my door, begging for interviews and stuff. Channel 4 wanted to do a documentary. GMTV wanted me to do a video link....the local newsteam did a story on me and about 50 journalists were knocking and ringing all day. It was really quite frightening.

I told the girl who interviewed me that I wasn't sure I wanted the story to go out if thats gonna happen again, so she's offered me some help to get rid of journalists and stuff. Will see what happens. But the story should go out in the next few days, will send you the link once I get it.

So, just wanted to explain where i've been and whats been going on. Hope all is well with you and yours. Take care and speak soon xx
Venusxxxxxx

Just wondering how things are with you.
Please sign this petition
I am a Christian

http://www.premier.org.uk/getinvolved/campaigns/iamachristian/sign.aspx
GBU
Rod salvationforme
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down