World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 41 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 41 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» Israel Reserve Soldiers killed
The Flood/Birth of Jesus  EmptyToday at 10:18 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
The Flood/Birth of Jesus  EmptyToday at 10:11 pm by Admin

» Open letter Jewish COLLEGE STUDENTS
The Flood/Birth of Jesus  EmptyToday at 9:42 pm by Admin

» Historic Milestone Saudi Arabia-Israel stability
The Flood/Birth of Jesus  EmptyToday at 9:08 pm by Admin

» AISH Honest Reporting
The Flood/Birth of Jesus  EmptyToday at 5:36 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
The Flood/Birth of Jesus  EmptyToday at 5:19 pm by Admin

» PRO TRUTH of Israel what Pro PA want
The Flood/Birth of Jesus  EmptyToday at 4:59 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
The Flood/Birth of Jesus  EmptyToday at 4:19 pm by Admin

»  BRITAIN NEWS AND ALERT's
The Flood/Birth of Jesus  EmptyYesterday at 11:56 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
The Flood/Birth of Jesus  EmptyYesterday at 11:44 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
The Flood/Birth of Jesus  EmptyYesterday at 11:19 pm by Admin

» Israel 365 News
The Flood/Birth of Jesus  EmptyYesterday at 11:09 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
The Flood/Birth of Jesus  EmptyYesterday at 11:05 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
The Flood/Birth of Jesus  EmptyYesterday at 10:59 pm by Admin

» iNSPIRATIONAL DEVOTION Israel
The Flood/Birth of Jesus  EmptyYesterday at 10:38 pm by Admin

» THE FREE PRESS
The Flood/Birth of Jesus  EmptyYesterday at 5:52 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
The Flood/Birth of Jesus  EmptyYesterday at 4:40 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
The Flood/Birth of Jesus  EmptyYesterday at 4:37 pm by Admin

» VERY IMPORTANT CHRISTIAN CONCERN
The Flood/Birth of Jesus  EmptyYesterday at 4:24 pm by Admin

» Jewish History~ WHO DOES IT BELONG TO
The Flood/Birth of Jesus  EmptyYesterday at 4:22 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

The Flood/Birth of Jesus

Go down

The Flood/Birth of Jesus  Empty The Flood/Birth of Jesus

Post  Admin Wed 25 Oct 2023, 9:59 am

Hebrew Month of Heshvan/Cheshvan/Bul

Today is the first day of the Hebrew Month in which the flood began during the days of Noah. Noah and his family got on the ark on Heshvan/Chesvan 10. This month is also when the first Jewish Temple built under King Solomon was finished - the scriptures call it the month of Bul. And, it is the time of the purification of Mary the Mother of Jesus and His dedication in the temple on Heshvan 24/25 which was 40 days after His birth on Tishrei 14/15.

1 Kings 6:38
And in the eleventh year, in the month Bul, which is the eighth month, was the house finished throughout all the parts thereof, and according to all the fashion of it. So was he seven years in building it.
(It was actually seven and one-half years that it took to complete the first temple.)
Genesis 7 - King James Version (KJV)
1 And the Lord said unto Noah, Come thou and all thy house into the ark; for thee have I seen righteous before me in this generation.
2 Of every clean beast thou shalt take to thee by sevens, the male and his female: and of beasts that are not clean by two, the male and his female. 3 Of fowls also of the air by sevens, the male and the female; to keep seed alive upon the face of all the earth.
4 For yet seven days, and I will cause it to rain upon the earth forty days and forty nights; and every living substance that I have made will I destroy from off the face of the earth.
5 And Noah did according unto all that the Lord commanded him. 6 And Noah was six hundred years old when the flood of waters was upon the earth. 7 And Noah went in, and his sons, and his wife, and his sons' wives with him, into the ark, because of the waters of the flood. 8 Of clean beasts, and of beasts that are not clean, and of fowls, and of every thing that creepeth upon the earth, 9 There went in two and two unto Noah into the ark, the male and the female, as God had commanded Noah.
Cheshvan 10
Noah, his family and the animals entered the ark.
10 And it came to pass after seven days, that the waters of the flood were upon the earth. 11 In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the second month, the seventeenth day of the month,
17 Cheshvan
The Flood Begins
the same day were all the fountains of the great deep broken up, and the windows of heaven were opened. 12 And the rain was upon the earth forty days and forty nights.
It rained from Cheshvan 17 - Kislev 26.
(Cheshvan 14 days + 26 days Kislev = 40 days)
Kislev 27 - Day 3 of Hanukkah
the rain had ceased.
The conception of Jesus was on Kislev 24 the evening that began Day 1 of Hanukkah - Haggai 2:18-19.
Luke 24
21 And when eight days were accomplished for the circumcising of the child, his name was called Jesus, which was so named of the angel before he was conceived in the womb.
Jesus was born the evening of Tishrei 14 that begins the morning of the day of Tishrei 15: 14/15. That day is the First Day of Tabernacles. God's Appointed Time (the feast day - Leviticus 23) of His birth. The First Day of Tabernacles was decreed by God to be an Annual Sabbath. His circumcision was on the 8th Day of Tabernacles - the day of Tishrei 22 - which is also a day decreed by God to be an Annual Sabbath.
The ACTS of God that gave us His plan for the salvation and redemption of Jews and Gentiles were accomplished on a weekly Seventh Day Saturday Sabbath or a day that God decreed to be an Annual Sabbath. Jesus became our Sabbath Rest.
22 And when the days of her purification according to the law of Moses were accomplished, they brought him to Jerusalem, to present him to the Lord;
After 40 days from the time of the birth of Jesus - on Cheshvan 25, Mary accomplished her purification and dedicated Jesus (His life on earth) to God. The Mosaic Law required that Jesus be presented in the Temple on (or after) the 40th day from His birth. The 40 days is what is required for a child’s mother to be considered clean after giving birth to a male child. The Mosaic law for a daughter requires an 80-day period. Jesus was dedicated in the temple 40 days after His birth.
23 (As it is written in the law of the Lord, Every male that openeth the womb shall be called holy to the Lord;)
24 And to offer a sacrifice according to that which is said in the law of the Lord,
A pair of turtledoves,
or two young pigeons.
25 And, behold, there was a man in Jerusalem, whose name was Simeon; and the same man was just and devout, waiting for the consolation of Israel: and the Holy Ghost was upon him.
26 And it was revealed unto him by the Holy Ghost, that he should not see death, before he had seen the Lord's Christ.
27 And he came by the Spirit into the temple: and when the parents brought in the child Jesus, to do for him after the custom of the law,
28 Then took he him up in his arms, and blessed God, and said,
29 Lord, now lettest thou thy servant (Simeon) depart in peace, according to thy word:
30 For mine eyes have seen thy salvation,
31 Which thou hast prepared before the face of all people;
32 A light to lighten the Gentiles, and the glory of thy people (the Jews of) Israel
forums.delphiforums.com
Hebrew Months - Days of Noah's Flood
Hebrew Months - Days - Noah's Flood These dates in the Bible are based on the Hebrew Civil Calendar. These events took place before the Exodus when God declared Abib/Aviv/Nisan (not Tishrei) would begin the New Year. Exodus 12:2 "This month Abib - Aviv…

In John 10 Jesus said:
17 . . . I lay down my life, that I might take it again.
18 No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again.

Day 1 Month of Cheshvan/Heshvan/Bul -

The month that follows Cheshvan is Kislev.

Jesus was conceived on Kislev 24 the date that began the evening of the first day of Hanukkah - Kislev 25: 24/25 - the time of the Feast of Dedication. It was the time of the cleansing and rededication of the second temple where God didn't dwell on earth. And, it was the anniversary …
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down