World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 37 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 37 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» Israel Reserve Soldiers killed
THE WAGES OF SIN  ROMANS 6:23 EmptyYesterday at 10:18 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
THE WAGES OF SIN  ROMANS 6:23 EmptyYesterday at 10:11 pm by Admin

» Open letter Jewish COLLEGE STUDENTS
THE WAGES OF SIN  ROMANS 6:23 EmptyYesterday at 9:42 pm by Admin

» Historic Milestone Saudi Arabia-Israel stability
THE WAGES OF SIN  ROMANS 6:23 EmptyYesterday at 9:08 pm by Admin

» AISH Honest Reporting
THE WAGES OF SIN  ROMANS 6:23 EmptyYesterday at 5:36 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
THE WAGES OF SIN  ROMANS 6:23 EmptyYesterday at 5:19 pm by Admin

» PRO TRUTH of Israel what Pro PA want
THE WAGES OF SIN  ROMANS 6:23 EmptyYesterday at 4:59 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
THE WAGES OF SIN  ROMANS 6:23 EmptyYesterday at 4:19 pm by Admin

»  BRITAIN NEWS AND ALERT's
THE WAGES OF SIN  ROMANS 6:23 EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 11:56 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
THE WAGES OF SIN  ROMANS 6:23 EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 11:44 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
THE WAGES OF SIN  ROMANS 6:23 EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 11:19 pm by Admin

» Israel 365 News
THE WAGES OF SIN  ROMANS 6:23 EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 11:09 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
THE WAGES OF SIN  ROMANS 6:23 EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 11:05 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
THE WAGES OF SIN  ROMANS 6:23 EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 10:59 pm by Admin

» iNSPIRATIONAL DEVOTION Israel
THE WAGES OF SIN  ROMANS 6:23 EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 10:38 pm by Admin

» THE FREE PRESS
THE WAGES OF SIN  ROMANS 6:23 EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 5:52 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
THE WAGES OF SIN  ROMANS 6:23 EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 4:40 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
THE WAGES OF SIN  ROMANS 6:23 EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 4:37 pm by Admin

» VERY IMPORTANT CHRISTIAN CONCERN
THE WAGES OF SIN  ROMANS 6:23 EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 4:24 pm by Admin

» Jewish History~ WHO DOES IT BELONG TO
THE WAGES OF SIN  ROMANS 6:23 EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 4:22 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

THE WAGES OF SIN ROMANS 6:23

Go down

THE WAGES OF SIN  ROMANS 6:23 Empty THE WAGES OF SIN ROMANS 6:23

Post  Admin Sun 10 Dec 2023, 10:37 am

THE WAGES OF SIN.
Teaching on SIN Part One.

The Evening & the Morning. 
The Seventh Day. The Sabbath 
Saturday, December 9, 2023.

“For [the wages of sin is death]; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.” (Romans 6:23)

We have two opposites in the verse with a bridge, the opposites are,
Wages of Sin-Gift of God.
Death- Eternal Life.
The bridge that you can pass from one to the other is,
through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Many may think this is to simple for such a profound verse, but I like simple.

On a basic level Wages are earned, the word sin is singular therefore it is the root, Original Sin in the Garden of Eden.

The Gift of God on the other hand can never be earned, to have it, it must be given freely, it is received by Grace.

Sin brought Death into the World by an act of deliberate disobedience by one Man.

In the Wisdom of God, Life and Immorality has been brought to light by the act of supreme obedience of one Man, also in a Garden. The Man Christ Jesus, the Garden, the Garden Gethsemane. The obedience, the Father’s will.

If these opposites are to be the True Types then the opposite type of Eternal Life will be Eternal Death, the Lake of Fire, the Second Death.

When we are born, we are not born sinners, not by practice, knowing not Good or Evil, we are born in a State of Sin, an inherited behavioural trait, that with maturity becomes a Fallen Nature.

“Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me.” (Psalms 51:5)

Sin & Death are Universal to Humanity because we were all in Adam when he sinned, to cast off the curse of the First Man, we must have Faith in the Second Man, something Adam Failed to do. 

We are all in Adam to condemnation and death, to be Saved from Sin, to have the Wages that we have earned wiped out, we must be in Christ, the Last Adam.

Christ is the bridge from Sin & Death, to Life & Grace. The Cross of Christ is how we move from one to the other, but that short journey must be by Faith in Christ and the One Sacrifice for Sin that he accomplished at the place called Calvary.

There is one great and fundamental Truth that we must recognise and believe, there is no forgiveness without the shedding of blood, it is life that God demands for Sin.

When the Man hid from God in shame he had to teach them both a bloody Truth, in order to cover the sin of Humanity an Innocent victim had to be slaughtered, this uncomfortable Truth to many runs right throughout our Bibles, this was the First death, the first blood to be shed, the first life to be poured out unto the ground, Genesis is the book of beginnings and firsts, but not all of them had the impact of this one innocent animal. 

God took life because it was his right as the author of life to do so, there are many teachings here like substitution, Judgement, Reconciliation, and so on which the Bible expands on, but here as in the verse we have been considering it’s Life and Death.

For this brief little study we have been considering the issues of life & death, we implore you chose life, chose Christ.

THE WAGES OF SIN. ROMANS 6:23.
Teaching on Sin Part two.

The Evening & the Morning. 
The First Day.
Sunday, December 10, 2023.

Does the Soul Sin?

Ezekiel 18:4 (KJV) Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: [the soul that sinneth, it shall die].

According to this verse the Soul is subject to SIN, and therefore to Death, is this True, What saith the scripture?

WHAT IS A LIVING SOUL?

“And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and [man became a living soul].”

MAN, FORMED FROM THE DUST OF THE GROUND+THE BREATH OF LIFE=A LIVING SOUL. 

THE SOUL DID NOT EXIST BEFORE CREATION. 
There is no clear testimony of Holy Scripture of the existence of the Soul before the creation of Man. 

If the Soul did not exist before the creation of the Man, then it is not inherently Eternal. It must be given Eternal Life.

The Holy Scripture is quite clear the LORD God breathed into the Lifeless Man the breath of Life, not a Soul, Man became a Soul upon receiving the breath, it would have been easy for the Holy Spirit to record that he breathed into him a Soul, but he did not, we must in the pursuit of Truth keep close to the Word.

A LIVING BEING, ONLY LIVING IN A BODY, MORTAL OR RESURRECTION. 
MAN CREATED TO LIVE AND RULE. 
TO BARE THE IMAGE OF THE LIVING GOD. 

Man can only bare the Image of God in the Living Body created for him by GOD.

There is no testimony of scripture that teaches that a Man lives or exists outside the body, he was designed by God himself to live in the body, Man is only whole and alive, Spirit, Soul, and Body, without one of these he is dead.

The Testimony of scripture is that the Saved are to enjoy eternal bliss in a Resurrection Body, why would we need such a thing if we upon death fly off into Heaven, and why would we leave the Eternal bliss of Heaven and the presence of God to be reunited to our resurrection body. 

It’s does not make sense, and the LORD is the God of reason.

“Come now, and [let us reason together], saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.” (Isaiah 1:18)

Man was created by God for a purpose to rule the earth and take care of it, to bare the Image of God, I am at a complete and utter lost as how he was to do any of these outside a body, how he can touch feel know himself without being the complete living soul.

DEAD BODY/DEAD SOUL. Numbers 19:11
THE WORD BODY IN Numbers 19:11 IS THE SAME IN THE HEBREW AS THE WORD TRANSLATED SOUL, IN LIVING SOUL.Genesis 2:7.

Numbers 19:11 (KJV) He that toucheth [the dead body] of any man shall be unclean seven days.

Why is it called a living soul, if the soul was eternal that would be a silly statement, and I don’t think that the Holy Spirit makes silly statements, my journey in the search for original Truth began in prayer meetings, I would listen to prayers of fathers, mothers, brothers, sisters, praying for their loved ones, some of them very moving, but they would use phases like, save their never-dying soul, or everlasting soul, or Eternal soul, no one ever rebuked them for it,  I made concordance searches and found none of these phases in the Bible, I went to the elder he said not to worry the word Trinity is not in the Bible but it is taught in it, there is a good reason why Trinity is not in the Bible, it’s because it’s not a Biblical term, it is Theological, the word Godhead is the Biblical term.

I thought that’s ok if it’s taught, but the reality is it’s not taught, in fact the opposite is taught, this is very important so we will go very slowly and carefully.
The Hebrew word translated soul in the creation account is the word [nephesh] it occurs 749 times in the Hebrew Bible, it’s a noun therefore it is describing something, it means something that has breath, which is a sign of life in all creation. So a creature that has breath. Let’s put two scriptures together to find truth.

And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul-(nephesh).

“He that toucheth the dead body-(nephesh) of any man shall be unclean seven days.” (Numbers 19:11)

There are more scriptures than these two but these two are contrasted by living and dead, we set the two phases together.

living soul-(nephesh)….. 
dead body-(nephesh)….
Now I believe the translators crossed the line, and became interpreters.
If you were a little Jewish boy watching your fathers flocks, and along with your pack lunch your mother put in the Genesis scroll, and the law, if you read these two verses they would mean the same, the motives for hiding this truth in the AV I will not comment on.

One verse describes he who pocesses breath, alive, the other he who once pocessed breath, dead.

WHAT IS A DEAD SOUL? 

“In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return.”

“Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.”

MAN, FORMED FROM THE DUST OF THE GROUND MINUS THE BREATH OF LIFE =A DEAD SOUL.

DEATH=GOD'S JUDGEMENT ON ORIGINAL SIN.

DEATH= AN UNMAKING OF THE CREATION OF MAN.

DEATH= A RETURN. [TO THE EARTH AS IT WAS].

MAN, THE MEANS BY WHICH UNIVERSAL DEATH REIGNS.

THE FIRST MAN, ADAM. CONDEMNATION AND DEATH.

THE SECOND MAN, THE LAST ADAM. SALVATION UNTO ETERNAL LIFE.

The Eternal part of a Man is his spirit that is the plain testimony of scripture, now some of our brethren try to be clever and they say the spirit and the soul are the same and interchangeable, I will hold my tongue and just say that were the Holy Spirit makes a difference then I will honour it and mark it. 

Upon death the scripture says the spirit goes back to God who gave it, the psalmist says you will not leave my soul in Sheol, the grave, so how can they be interchangeable.

In the sweat of thy face shalt (thou) eat bread, till (thou) return unto the ground; for out of it wast (thou) taken: for dust (thou)art, and unto dust shalt (thou) return.

Please mark the five times that the word (thou) is used in this short passage, it’s not a part of a Man that Returns to the dust it’s THOU, the person, I think that is very clear. 

If you are confronted by Biblical truth and it conflicts with what you have been taught by men, what do you hold on to, who do you believe, Man or God, if you have been taught that the soul is this and this, then you read the great volume of testimony that says otherwise do you not re-evaluate what you believe when truth from scripture is revealed.

I have heard Death described as a door, a light at the end of a tunnel, we use phases like passed over, crossed over to the other side, or crossed the rainbow bridge, and many more, but what saith the scripture?

What knowledge is there in Death?

For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten. Also their love, and their hatred, and their envy, is now perished; neither have they any more a portion for ever in any thing that is done under the sun.” (Ecclesiastes 9:5-6).

The Psalmist is very bold.

His breath goeth forth, he returneth to his earth; [in that very day his thoughts perish]. (Psalms 146:4)

It really does not sound like we fly off into Paradise, you say to me what you trying to do shake the faith of some, faith resting on lies is nothing, if it is not grounded in Holy Scripture then what good is it, it’s been leavened, an enemy hath done this.

There is deliverance from Death & the Grave through Resurrection not a false hope, the Blessed hope is the Return of the LORD and the Resurrection of the Saints, but you may never have heard it preached because people are resting on false hope, taught by men who should know better, the LORD Jesus Christ is our hope, through his death, burial, and Resurrection we will find our Eternal home in Heavenly Places.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down