World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» JIHAD WATCH
“Panim el Panim” Invitation HMMinistires EmptyYesterday at 11:01 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
“Panim el Panim” Invitation HMMinistires EmptyYesterday at 10:44 pm by Admin

» What is Shavuot and What is Pentecost?
“Panim el Panim” Invitation HMMinistires EmptyYesterday at 10:41 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
“Panim el Panim” Invitation HMMinistires EmptyYesterday at 10:36 pm by Admin

» The Ayatollah Who Supports Israel
“Panim el Panim” Invitation HMMinistires EmptyYesterday at 10:18 pm by Admin

» AISH Honest Reporting
“Panim el Panim” Invitation HMMinistires EmptyYesterday at 10:15 pm by Admin

» AISH
“Panim el Panim” Invitation HMMinistires EmptyYesterday at 10:14 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
“Panim el Panim” Invitation HMMinistires EmptyYesterday at 10:13 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
“Panim el Panim” Invitation HMMinistires EmptyYesterday at 9:39 pm by Admin

» ARE THE HOSTAGES IN EGYPT?
“Panim el Panim” Invitation HMMinistires EmptyYesterday at 9:31 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
“Panim el Panim” Invitation HMMinistires EmptyYesterday at 9:30 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
“Panim el Panim” Invitation HMMinistires EmptyYesterday at 8:45 pm by Admin

» Breaking IranCopter Crash Pres.Raisi
“Panim el Panim” Invitation HMMinistires EmptyYesterday at 7:58 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
“Panim el Panim” Invitation HMMinistires EmptySat 18 May 2024, 10:14 pm by Admin

» The Great Tragedy - Greg Laurie Devotion
“Panim el Panim” Invitation HMMinistires EmptySat 18 May 2024, 10:00 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
“Panim el Panim” Invitation HMMinistires EmptySat 18 May 2024, 9:39 pm by Admin

» Europe resolution on Zelenskyy’s “peace formula”
“Panim el Panim” Invitation HMMinistires EmptySat 18 May 2024, 9:03 pm by Admin

» Israel Judaica and Roman Hadrian
“Panim el Panim” Invitation HMMinistires EmptySat 18 May 2024, 4:34 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
“Panim el Panim” Invitation HMMinistires EmptySat 18 May 2024, 2:33 pm by Admin

» Ancient Hatred Reviving? Vatican
“Panim el Panim” Invitation HMMinistires EmptySat 18 May 2024, 12:53 am by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

“Panim el Panim” Invitation HMMinistires

Go down

“Panim el Panim” Invitation HMMinistires Empty Re: “Panim el Panim” Invitation HMMinistires

Post  Admin Sun 25 Dec 2011, 11:15 am

Howard Morgan Ministries

24 Rocky Bank Road, Birkenhead, Wirral CH42 7LB

0151-200-5656

www.HMMin.com

“Panim el Panim” Invitation HMMinistires Jpeg

WORSHIP AT

"PANIM EL PANIM"

FALL MINISTRY TOUR

GOD'S PROTECTION

DIVINE APPOINTMENTS

RUSSIAN JEWISH TV SHOWS

MARRIAGE SEMINAR

VIDEO

WATCH

"BEING A DISCIPLE"

ON LINE

WATCH JANET TEACH ON "LOVING YOURSELF"

LISTEN TO THIS!

VANCOUVER ISLAND, CANADA

PRAY FOR MY NEW BOOK

THEMES FOR THIS TOUR

"PROCESS YOUR PAIN"

"BECOME A SPIRNG OF LIFE"

"WHOSE DRAMA"

"BE A MATRIX"

"THE GARDEN OF YOUR HEART"

"THE FEASTS OF THE LORD"

ORDER THESE MESSAGES

THANK YOU!!!

REMEMBER THIS

December 2011

Beloved,

Please remember to save this date and register for

Panim el Panim,”- “Face to Face”

Friday 6th July to Sunday 8th July 2012

at The Hayes Conference Centre

“Panim el Panim” is a unique prophetic gathering where we endeavor to give the Holy Spirit and each other freedom in both worship and ministry. It’s a time of coming together in the flow of the anointing and allowing the Lord to direct everything so we can deepen our relationship with God, build new relationships and strengthen existing ones.

Over the years, many have said that they know of no other gathering quite like this one, where we all have liberty to meet ‘face to face’ with the Lord and with one another, without pressure of time or previously conceived agenda. We have so many wonderful testimonies from previous gatherings, even concerning our times of eating together.

Details will follow in future emails. For more information contact JillWalker@HMMin.com

Remember that Space is Limited!!

Fall 2011 Ministry Highlights

It gives me great joy to share with you some highlights of our recent two month ministry tour up the east coast of America. We drove over 5,000 miles and ministered from Atlanta, Georgia to Bangor, Maine.

We are so grateful for your prayers as we traveled safely under the protection and the mercy and kindness of the Lord.

Let me share one testimony of God’s protection. I parked in New York City, having checked the confusing parking restriction signs, paid the parking fee and prayed for protection over the vehicle. When I returned, there was a ticket on the car and a note from a stranger. It looked like a woman’s handwriting and she wrote that the police wanted to tow the car away, but she told them that the car was hers and refused to let them tow it. That a stranger would act in this way in NYC is unheard of. We knew it was God inspiring her to act with such boldness. In fact she signed the note “God Bless You.”

That evening I was scheduled to meet with a business man from Switzerland who has a prophetic calling and the enemy wanted to hijack that meeting. Because of a stranger’s boldness, I was able to meet with that brother and encourage him in his gifts and calling. I have since heard from him and he told me how significant our counsel was for him and has propelled him forward in taking on the mantle God is entrusting to him. He also invited us to come and minister in Switzerland. God knew that there was fruit to be birthed from that meeting and the devil tried to stop it. But God won! Amen!

We recorded four English/Russian TV shows for Olive Tree Messianic Ministry in Boston, who have a calling to the large Russian Jewish community in the Boston area. As a result of those broadcasts, a door is opening for us to minister in the Crimea. Please do keep this opportunity for the Kingdom in your prayers. Two sections of these broadcasts are available on DVD’s. One is a short teaching entitled “Why do you want to go to Heaven?” and the other is about my encounter with the Lord and how he called me into the ministry. These, again, are English with Russian translation. You can order a copy of these messages from us. For a copy of the entire broadcast please contact www.OliveTreeTemple.org.

At Hope Center Tabernacle in Jersey City, New Jersey, Janet and I did a one night mini version of our Marriage Seminar. We received many testimonies of how the principles we shared were so helpful. The section on the differences between men and women was both hilarious and poignant. A video of that meeting is available.

I spoke about being a disciple at the Middletown, New Jersey Assembly of God church. You can view that message on line at: http://vimeo.com/channels/middletownassembly#29894288

Janet ministered a short and powerful word on “loving yourself” at the “Intimacy with Abba” prophetic/worship conference in Summerville, South Carolina hosted by Pastors Seymour and Jurena Cook. Please watch this exceptional message at http://vimeo.com/33424317

After Janet finished teaching, Jurena sang an anointed spontaneous and deeply moving prophetic song over her as she stood in proxy for the whole body. You must listen to this song, now entitled "My Beautiful One," expressing God’s love for you!

We returned home for only 4 days and then flew to Vancouver Island, Canada, to do a series of meetings. In addition to individual church and home meetings, as well as personally meeting with and ministering to various leaders and emerging leaders, three churches, where we had ministered previously, came together for three nights of joint meetings.

The Lord loves when His Body comes together in unity and His presence was strongly felt by everyone. The liberty we had in worship was wonderful, as the different worship teams joined together. The anointing and freedom to preach and teach was remarkable as the Lord spoke quite strongly and directly to many issues that divide the Body. You can order CD's of these messages from us; please contact us for details.

I believe that the days ahead will require that we rise up and confront and defeat every issue that keeps us divided. The unity of the Church is very close to my heart and will be part of a new book I am writing called "For This Purpose." Please keep this book in your prayers. You can order CD’s of these messages from us; please contact us for details.

Being “Disciples of the Kingdom”

The Lord led me to speak on various themes relating to being “Disciples of the Kingdom of God.” These included:

Understanding how repentance enables us to “process the pain” of the trials of life, so that the Holy Spirit can do a deeper work of transformation in us that enables us to increase our intimacy with God. In this way our flesh and the enemy cannot empower those trials to damage or even destroy our walk with the Lord

If we “dwell in God’s house” and the “highways to Zion” are in our heart, when we “pass through the valley of tears” with the right heart and attitude, we can become a “spring of life” and go from “strength to strength.” (Please read Psalm 84:4-7)

We must discern whose “drama” we are called into, and when invited onto the “stage of someone’s life” come with a new script – the Word of God, and a new director – the Holy Spirit. If we, and who and what we bring, is received, then their drama changes as they throw out the old script of their life and fire their director – their flesh and the devil. If we are rejected, we just exit “stage left” and move on, either into the audience to watch the drama and pray, or leave that “theater” and see what “drama” the Lord leads us to next. (Available on DVD).

Our churches and our relationships must be a “matrix” - an environment for growth and change. We must learn how to “steward the anointing” and each other’s souls. We must not settle for just being “good” people who “go to church.” We must become mature fruitful disciples of the Kingdom of God, whom God can entrust with His authority.

These kinds of relationships can help to open up a “prophetic flow” that inspires the gifts of the spirit to operate. We can also help each other “tend the garden of our hearts” so that the implanted “Seed of the Word of God” will not be choked but grow to fruitful maturity. This was a message based on Luke 8:4-15.

In some of the churches, we spoke about the prophetic significance of the Fall Feasts of the Lord; Yom Teruah, the day of the blowing of the Shofar, which is commonly known as Rosh Hashanah (traditionally the beginning of the Jewish New Year) and about Yom Kippur, the Day of Atonement and Sukkot, The Feast of Booths or Tabernacles. If you would like to learn more about the Feasts of the Lord, you can order our CD series by that name.

These are just some excerpts from the various messages. Some were video recorded, some were audio recordings only. If these themes strike your spirit and you would like to hear the complete message, please email me at drmkmin@gmail.com and I will let you know how to order a copy.

Other Message Titles Include:

Rebuilding the Gates: Prophetic Insights From Nehemiah 2 and 3

People of Purpose

Called To Be His Disciples

English with Spanish Translation: "Christianity or The Kingdom"

Almost every day we were meeting with leaders and people who needed to speak with us in addition to the evening meetings. We thank God for His wisdom and rejoice when we are able to help people through the various trials we all face.

We want to thank you again, for your prayers which undergird us spiritually, and for your financial gifts which support us practically.

We are grateful for your partnership with us. You help us to steward the anointing God has entrusted to us.

Please remember our ministry in your end of the year giving.

To Donate online click here.

If you would like to be a regular supporter in 2012, let us know and we'll make it very easy for you.

Thank You!!

We know that 2012 will be a year of increasing challenge, but it will also be a year of increasing manifestations of the presence and provisions of God.

No matter what you face, remember this,

God is Faithful!

(1Cor. 10:13).

If you draw close to Him, He will draw close to you!

(James 4:8).

He is able to set a table for you in the midst of your enemies and in the midst of your wilderness!

(Ps 23:5, 78:19).

HE WILL PROVIDE ALL YOU NEED! REJOICE!!

May you experience God in ever increasing and diverse ways! Amen!

Serving the King with You!

Dr. Howard & Janet Morgan

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

“Panim el Panim” Invitation HMMinistires Empty Re: “Panim el Panim” Invitation HMMinistires

Post  Admin Sat 14 May 2011, 10:12 am

Dear Beloved,
As most of you know, I have been ministering annually in the UK for the past twenty years. This summer will be the first time that I will not be doing a ministry tour. I will only be coming to the UK to lead our “Panim el Panim” – “Face to Face” Prophetic Gathering, July 8th - 10th.
The reason I am not doing a tour this summer is twofold. First and primarily is because the Lord is having me restrict my travel schedule to stay home and work on my new book. This book will be a prophetic call to the authentic Body of Christ to understand and get free from the “spirit of the Christian religion” and to grow to maturity as fruitful disciples of the Kingdom of God. I will be sending out a future email explaining more about this important new book.
Second and more personal is that my eldest daughter Briana will be giving birth to our first grandchild at the end of June, and Janet and I want to be there for that. She is a high risk pregnancy and will deliver by C-section. We will need to be there to help her for several weeks. We thank you for your prayers for this and we

Warmly invite you to join us at:

THE HAYES CONFERENCE CENTRE - SWANWICK, DERBYSHIRE DE55 1AU

For Our Annual

“Panim el Panim” – “Face to Face”

2011 UK GATHERING

Friday 8th July to Sunday 10th July 2011

We are excited and delighted to welcome you to our annual “Panim el Panim” – “Face to Face” prophetic gathering at the Hayes Conference Centre. These are unique events where we endeavor to give the Holy Spirit and each other freedom in both worship and ministry.
It’s a time of coming together in the flow of the anointing and allowing the Lord to direct everything so we can deepen our relationship with God, build new relationships and strengthen existing ones.
Over the years, many have said that they know of no other gathering quite like this one, where we all have liberty to meet ‘face to face’ with the Lord and with one another, without pressure of time or previously conceived agenda. We have so many wonderful testimonies from previous gatherings, even concerning our times of eating together.
You can find booking and accommodation forms on our website, www.HMMin.com Just click on the Panim el Panim button, or go directly to this link: http://hmmin.com/Panim.html and on the lower right side of the page click the booking form. Or you can call or email our UK administrator, Jill Walker. Her contact information is below.

The weekend schedule will be sent, together with a receipt for your payment nearer to the Panim El Panim weekend, as will travel directions and an outline plan of the Conference Centre grounds and buildings.
We anticipate a beautiful time in the presence of the Lord and are really looking forward to sharing it with you. Please do pray about coming this year. We know God is going to do wonderful things in all of us.
In His Love and Service,

For more information contact:

Jill Walker, HMM UK Administrator

0151-200-5656

jillwalker@hmmin.com

click this link to read a personal invitation from Jill: http://hmmin.com/PDFs/2011inviteletter.pdf

For a booking form click this link: http://hmmin.com/PDFs/2011hayes.pdf
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

“Panim el Panim” Invitation HMMinistires Empty “Panim el Panim” Invitation HMMinistires

Post  Admin Thu 15 Apr 2010, 1:06 pm

HOWARD MORGAN MINISTRIES
You are warmly invited to join us at
THE HAYES CONFERENCE CENTRE, SWANWICK, DERBYSHIRE DE55 1AU
For Our “Panim el Panim” – “Face to Face”
2010 UK GATHERING
Friday 23rd July to Sunday 25th July 2010

Beloved,

We are delighted to invite you to our annual “Panim el Panim” – “Face to Face” prophetic gathering at the Hayes Conference Centre. These are unique events where we endeavor to give the Holy Spirit and each other freedom in both worship and ministry. It’s a time of coming together in the flow of the anointing and allowing the Lord to direct everything so we can deepen our relationship with God, build new relationships and strengthen existing ones.

You can find booking and accommodation forms on our website, www.HMMin.com, just click on the Panim el Panim button. Or you can call or email our UK administrator, Jill Walker. Her contact information is below.

The weekend schedule will be sent, together with a receipt for your payment nearer to the Panim El Panim weekend, as will travel directions and an outline plan of the Conference Centre grounds and buildings. We anticipate a beautiful time in the presence of the Lord and are really looking forward to sharing it with you.

Please do pray about coming this year, we know God is going to do wonderful things in all of us.

In His Love and Service,

UK Administrator
Jill Walker 0151-200-5656
jillwalker@hmmin.com www.hmmin.com

24 ROCKY BANK ROAD, BIRKENHEAD, WIRRAL CH42 7LB
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down