World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 28 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 28 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» Israel War UPDATE
PULSE OF ISRAEL EmptyYesterday at 11:53 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
PULSE OF ISRAEL EmptyYesterday at 11:46 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
PULSE OF ISRAEL EmptyYesterday at 11:43 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
PULSE OF ISRAEL EmptyYesterday at 11:31 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
PULSE OF ISRAEL EmptyYesterday at 11:02 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
PULSE OF ISRAEL EmptyYesterday at 10:51 pm by Admin

» FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES
PULSE OF ISRAEL EmptyYesterday at 10:31 pm by Admin

» AISH
PULSE OF ISRAEL EmptyYesterday at 10:28 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
PULSE OF ISRAEL EmptyYesterday at 8:33 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
PULSE OF ISRAEL EmptyYesterday at 8:28 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
PULSE OF ISRAEL EmptyYesterday at 7:28 pm by Admin

» Celebrate the Feast of Moshiach
PULSE OF ISRAEL EmptyYesterday at 7:04 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
PULSE OF ISRAEL EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 11:23 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
PULSE OF ISRAEL EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 11:19 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
PULSE OF ISRAEL EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 11:09 pm by Admin

» SOROS Funds pro-terroist groups support of Hamas
PULSE OF ISRAEL EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 10:57 pm by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
PULSE OF ISRAEL EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 10:31 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
PULSE OF ISRAEL EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 10:13 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
PULSE OF ISRAEL EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 10:00 pm by Admin

» Israel 365 News
PULSE OF ISRAEL EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 10:40 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

PULSE OF ISRAEL

Go down

PULSE OF ISRAEL Empty Re: PULSE OF ISRAEL

Post  Admin Thu 25 Apr 2024, 10:13 pm

Shalom from Israel! When I published this newsletter last week, Israel was on the brink of a major retaliation against Iran for the historically large UAV, cruise missile, and ballistic missile attack of April 13. But just as the finishing touches were being put on the newsletter, I heard rumors of an alternative option. In return for the US imposing strong sanctions on Iran, approving military actions against Rafah, and transferring financial aid to Israel, the Israeli government would hold off on its intended attack. I made it clear that I was not a fan of that course of action but said that it might be slightly more palatable if a fourth item was added to that list – some sort of military retaliation, even if it is minor, must be taken by Israel against Iran.

In the early hours of the next morning, Israel struck. But instead of the massive retaliation expected, it was a tempered strike. Small quadcopter drones were sent into Iran to confuse the air defenses. These were followed by Israeli Air Force (IAF) jet fighters that fired missiles at the Shikari base in Isfahan destroying the air defense systems deployed to protect the Natanz nuclear facility 150 km away. Compared to what was originally discussed, it was certainly a minor strike.

Why didn’t Israel exploit this perfect opportunity to destroy Iran’s nuclear sites? There are two primary factors that led to them holding back. First, the US administration was dead set against it. If the previous president was still in office, this last week would have been very different. Actually, under the previous administration, Iran never would have had the chutzpah to launch their attack to begin with. But we must work with what is, rather than with what might have been. Prime Minister Netanyahu and his administration are dealing with an extremely complex international situation. While it is easy to say, as I have often done, just go in and blow Iran’s nuclear capabilities to pieces, there would be huge ramifications for Israel doing so. I still believe that there will come a time when we will be forced to act alone in this realm, but I understand the PM’s need to keep relations with the US strong. This is primarily true due to the second factor below.

Israel is already fighting a war, and that war is only going to get bigger. If you think that the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) are nearing the end because they’ve already worked their way through northern and central Gaza and are now ramping up to move into Rafah (southern Gaza), you are missing the bigger picture. Once we are done with Gaza in the south, that is when we will need to turn our full focus onto Lebanon and Syria in the north and the West Bank. What we will find awaiting us there is a much better funded, much better trained, and much better weaponed terrorist military in Hezbollah. We will also be facing multiple Iranian proxy militias in Syria. This is not the time we can say to our allies who are helping supply us with munitions, “Forget what you say, we’re going off on our own.” Again, that day will come, but it is not today.

What benefits came from Israel tempering its response? The US House approved a foreign aid package on Saturday night that included $26 billion in wartime aid to Israel. On Tuesday night, the senate approved that bill. Second, the US has signed off on Israel moving into Rafah to finish the work against Hamas. Finally, Iran has received the message from Israel, “Now you know that we have the capability to destroy your nuclear facilities any time we choose.”

Again, am I fully satisfied with Israel’s retaliation against Iran? No. But I understand it, and I respect the incredibly difficult waters through which Netanyahu and his cabinet must navigate.

The Middle East

If you haven’t already, please join my Telegram channel. Recently, it passed 500,000 subscribers, and 25,000 more joined in just the last week. That’s because Telegram is the one place where I can keep everyone fully abreast of all that is going on in Israel, the Middle East, and the rest of the world without the concern of being censored. If you want the details surrounding what you are reading in this newsletter, my Telegram channel is the place for you!

Israel

Sunday saw two terrorists, one armed with a gun and another with a knife, attack IDF soldiers near Hebron. Both were killed. Later, a woman with a knife tried to stab soldiers at a West Bank checkpoint, and she too was killed. The next day, two Palestinians drove their car into a group of Israelis in Jerusalem, sending three pedestrians flying into the air. The terrorists then exited the car with a rifle, but, before they could fire, the gun jammed. Unable to hurt more people, the two assailants fled, only to be captured later. The three pedestrians received minor injuries. It is not just the steady barrage of rockets fired over the northern border that keeps tension high in Israel, but these ongoing terrorist attacks.

Gaza

The concentration of military forces east of Rafah has begun. This is a strong signal that ground maneuvers will be beginning soon. Egyptian officials read in on the plan report that Israel has a 2–3-week plan to move civilians out of the area north toward Khan Yunis before moving in. They will be prevented from going further north by the Netzarim Corridor. This is a buffer zone cutting Gaza in two. The IDF is expanding and modernizing this area in order to keep a strong military presence separating Gaza City from Khan Yunis and below.

One cry from the antisemitic left is that Israel is starving Gazans. But is that the truth? A news anchor for the ruling Palestinian faction, Fatah, has accused Hamas on air of killing aid workers and stealing food in order to manufacture a food crisis in Gaza. The terrorists accumulated the aid into warehouses leading to “these crazy and unreal prices that no one can pay”, said the anchor. In the same way that Hamas shows its disregard for the Palestinian people by using them as human shields, it deliberately starves Gazans for political talking points.

Warnings are flying that Qatar is preparing to evict senior members of the Hamas political bureau from their cushy hotel rooms and from the entire country due to the terrorist group not negotiating in good faith for a return of the Israeli hostages. But these multi-millionaire terrorists need not worry about being forced to live on the streets. Turkey is waiting with arms wide open to welcome them in. Following Turkish President Erdogan’s asinine comment last week equating Hamas fighters with Turkish freedom fighters, he enjoyed quality time with Hamas leader Ismail Haniyeh in Istanbul Saturday. Turkey is looking for influence in the Muslim world after many years spent outside of radical Islam. This is completely expected for all who know their Bibles. When the Ezekiel 38 war launches, Turkey will be there with Iran and Russia aiming all their weapons at Israel.

Northern Battle

Israel continues to hit Hezbollah targets in Lebanon in preparation for a likely war in the near future. Just yesterday, the IDF claimed to have hit approximately 40 targets in southern Lebanon, targeting storage facilities, weapons, and terrorist infrastructure. The day before, two Hezbollah leaders were killed in air strikes. Muhammad Khalil Atiya, a commander in the aerial unit of the group’s elite Radwan force, was assassinated in Azron. That same day near Tyre, Hussein Azqul, a major figure in Hezbollah’s air defense unit, met his end.

In response to the elimination of the two key Hezbollah figures, the terrorist group launched three drones toward Acre and Krayot in Israel. All three UAVs were intercepted by fighter jets. Along with the occasional drone attack, Hezbollah continues its steady dose of rockets flying over the border from Lebanon. Not to be outdone, the Iranian-backed proxy militias make their regular contribution of rockets fired from Syria.

University Protests

We all know that the one activity university students enjoy more than a raging frat party is a good old-fashioned protest. Unfortunately, what is taking place in colleges across the United States and into Europe is not your parents’ march for equal rights or an end to the Vietnam War. Today we have the element of Antifa and professional protesters, and they are incredibly skilled at ratcheting up the violent tension of these crowds of ignorant, impressionable teens and young adults. Now we see that pressure beginning to burst. Whether it is at Columbia, Harvard, the University of Texas at Austin, USC, or any of the other universities where the mobs are taking over, the police are facing overwhelming numbers of frenzied students. Many think they are doing a good thing, but they’ve been duped by those who know better and are masters at using lies and passion to create chaos. I don’t know what this is going to look like in the days ahead, but I am very concerned. I don’t see this just breaking up, because the provocateurs know that they have strong foothold.

I also recognize that this is a spiritual battle. Satan hates what God loves. This is a direct assault by the enemy against the people that God has chosen to be His own. He is using his minions – the provocateurs – to do his bidding, whipping up vitriol against Israel. It is very important to recognize that this is bigger than just these protests. This is a well-planned effort to pass antisemitism on to the next generation. The anti-Israel rhetoric that these students have been hearing in their classrooms is being driven deep into their hearts through these protests. Sadly, for many, if not most, it will remain there for the rest of their lives.

One last comment about these protests. Whenever you are looking for root causes of nefarious activities, it is always good to follow the money. In the last twelve years, Israel-hating Qatar has given over $3 billion to American universities. China has given more than $1.7 billion; Saudi Arabia, $1.4 billion; Russia, $141 million; Turkey, $81 million; Lebanon, $21 million; and the Palestinian Authority, $1 million. When you look at the anti-American, leftist drivel being taught in US universities these days, all you need to do is – what? Follow the money!

The Ministry

We are in the final stages of construction with CONNECT, and I couldn’t be more excited! With the growing antisemitism in the world and the incredible power of the enemy’s false narrative, I truly feel that God has had us moving this direction for such a time as this. As I watch the media equipment being put in and the cables being pulled throughout the office and studio, I can’t help but think of the reach that the Lord is going to give us not just around the world, but in Israel itself! Thank you for your prayers and your support of this vital new tool for reaching around the globe with God’s truth.

If you’re confused over stories you’re hearing about red heifers and temples being built, you’re not alone! On Sunday, I recorded a short video that will hopefully answer your questions. “The Third Temple and Red Heifers?” will make clear whether, as Christians, these are events that we should be looking for and supporting.

While the rebirth of the nation of Israel remains one of the most revealing signs of the world’s location on the prophetic timeline, so much is yet to come regarding the Jewish state. Before the October 7 massacre in 2023, Israel was in an extremely divided state. Now, despite its newly united front, the nation is dealing with a new war on several fronts. The current circumstances have many wondering, "What's Next for Israel?" Will there be another war? Is peace on the horizon? What does the future look like for the Jewish people? Tune in for my new Scripture-based teaching, “What’s Next for Israel?”, premiering Friday at 12:00 PM PDT, as I answer these questions and more!

It is less than two weeks until the release of Discovering Daniel! With all the insanity taking place in the world, it is so encouraging to know that hope is found in God. Discovering Daniel is a book that highlights this hope and will leave you encouraged that God is in control and is working out His plans! Preorder while you still can!

Be sure to check out our Behold Israel Store, as we offer a handful of spiritually valuable resources, including books, Bible stuffers, and more! We’ve recently added two new Bible stuffers entitled, “Choose Life”, and “Who Has the Right to the Land of Israel?”. We designed these to be easy handouts to help equip people with the gospel and the truth about Israel!

After the amazing success of our Alaska Cruise conference in 2023, we are preparing to take our teaching back on the water! For these opportunities, we will be presenting our Discovering Daniel & Revealing Revelation Conference in two very different venues. The first will be a cruise through the Mediterranean, which will take place from October 19-29, 2024. Our second opportunity to present these teachings will be on the waters of the Caribbean on January 18-25, 2025. Registration for both cruises is currently open! Make sure to register soon, as we anticipate these events to fill up quickly.

Thank you so much for your love, prayers, and support during these crazy times. It’s a blessing to know that you are there lifting our arms up as we seek to bring truth to Israel and the world.

Awaiting His Return,
Amir Tsarfati

Amir Tsarfati: The Third Temple & Red Heifers?
less than 9 mins
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRqm9ZQh7GQ
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 25 Apr 2024, 9:57 pm

PULSE OF ISRAEL

This is Victory in the Gaza War - Israel At War Episode #47
While our holy IDF soldiers are fighting an evil enemy in Gaza, everyone wants to know when will Israel be victorous in this war. The answer is simple, there is only one way to be victorious and I explain it simply in this video. For even more detail, see this article: https://www.israelunwired.com/there-i...
watch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ta0K08z-Bg
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 23 Apr 2024, 10:23 pm

https://pulseofisrael.com/2024/04/22/passover-story/
Not only will Jews all over the world be retelling the ancient Exodus story and reliving the miracle of our freedom thousands of years ago…

This year, for the first time ever, we also have the opportunity to internalize how what we are experiencing today, post Oct. 7th, is our own modern Passover story.

You do not want to miss this.

Happy Passover to all!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLBUBVz83o4&t=53s
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 18 Apr 2024, 11:34 pm

https://pulseofisrael.com/2024/04/18/iranian-miracle/
For years, Iran used it’s terror proxies to attack Israel, yet now, it felt forced to attack Israel directly totally changing the rules of the game. This is a new reality. Do not miss this episode where you will hear a comprehensive analysis of this new situation. On top of that I will also answer the following questions: Did we just experience a miracle? And how will Israel respond. You do not want to miss this episode.
Why Did Iran Attack Israel? Was Israel's Defense a Miracle…
The Pulse of IsraelBy Avi AbelowApr 18, 2024
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 18 Apr 2024, 9:48 pm

https://pulseofisrael.com/2024/04/17/jew-first/
Israel at War: The Media Battlefield – Briefing #26
WATCH
DONATE TO GET THIS VIDEO SEEN BY THOUSANDS
uring my recent speaking trip up and down South Florida I met Steven who told me how Oct. 7th has impacted him.
I had to interview him so that others can hear as well. I imagine that he is not alone.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 17 Apr 2024, 12:04 am

https://pulseofisrael.com/2024/04/16/murder-young-jewish-hero/
Yes, the Iranian attack on Israel is huge news, but this other news item is just as important, and it is getting no attention.

Again, we see how the Biden administration is emboldening our Arab Muslim enemies ratchet up their genocidal agenda against us.

We will overcome. And this 14 year old boy is proof. Watch the video to understand why.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=29&v=xR6iu0lfXuU&embeds_referring_euri=https%3A%2F%2Fpulseofisrael.com%2F&embeds_referring_origin=https%3A%2F%2Fpulseofisrael.com&source_ve_path=Mjg2NjY&feature=emb_logo&themeRefresh=1
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 15 Apr 2024, 10:02 pm

A number of weeks ago I had the opportunity to interview Yehonatan Pollard.

We tackle many behind the scenes issues about Israel and America.

Yehonatan has an extremely unique perspective due to his knowledge and experience.

It is an interview that you do not want to miss.
Watch Now
Subscribe to Our YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClpanKdEycHdJhoO0GPzA6Q?ybp=-gFHVW5iZWxpZXZhYmxlIE5ldyBUcmFpbiBQbGFubmVkIGFsbCB0aGUgd2F5IHRvIHRoZSBPbGQgQ2l0eSBvZiBKZXJ1c2FsZW0%253D

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 14 Apr 2024, 8:26 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uy3-RqzakEA&t=53s
Iran miscalculated. Iran attacked Israel thinking we are weak, like never before. Iran is wrong.

Do not miss understanding how wrong Iran’s calculation is, and the most probable result of this first time ever direct attack on Israel.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 12 Apr 2024, 9:10 pm

https://pulseofisrael.com/2024/04/11/stop-communicating-weakness/

"Stop Communicating Weakness"
Iris Chaim, mother of Yotam Chaim, a captive killed by friendly fire in Gaza, wrote this powerful message to the IDF chief of Staff. She speaks for the whole of the Jewish people in Israel today, who want a total victory in this war as soon as possible.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7BRiKX7kgY

Wars and rumours of wars: Israel poised for imminent attack by Iran
Iran or a proxy could launch an attack against Israel imminently.
UK and US has committed support to Israel, but recent undermining of Israel’s war against Hamas has emboldened Israel’s enemies.
Over 1,000 Hezbollah rockets have been fired towards Israel since 7 October.
Iran’s ideology is a threat to both Israel and the West.
Click here to read https://www.cufi.org.uk/news/wars-and-rumours-of-wars-israel-poised-for-imminent-attack-by-iran/
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 11 Apr 2024, 8:14 pm

A number of months back, before the Oct 7th massacre, I had the opportunity to interview former Bel Harbor Mayor Gabe Groisman. Gabe has been active for Standing up for American Jewry and Israel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyRxTbU2Sqsears, on the frontline, standing up for Israel and the Jewish people.

807 views 10 Apr 2024
A number of months back, before the Oct 7th massacre, I had the opportunity to interview former Bel Harbor Mayor Gabe Groisman. Gabe has been active for years, on the frontline, standing up for Israel and the Jewish people.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 09 Apr 2024, 10:35 pm

IDF Pullout from Gaza? What Just Happened? We are in the Middle of a War
Pulse of Israel
israelvideonetwork.com
avi@israelvideonetwork.com
People are today extremely confused and extremely devastated. While the pressure from Biden continues, people are still in shock that the IDF pulled most all IDF troops from Gaza. Israelis are furious.

As the Israeli left celebrates as Biden continues to pressure Israel to surrender to Hamas, do not miss this Pulse of Israel to update in order to understand the full picture. choice, to protect ourselves we must win.

Listen on Spotify: https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/avi-abelow/episodes/IDF-Pullout-from-Gaza--What-Just-Happened--We-are-in-the-Middle-of-a-War-e2i53ue/a-ab59hph
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 07 Apr 2024, 11:22 pm

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 04 Apr 2024, 10:22 pm

https://pulseofisrael.com/2024/04/04/ari-fuld-win/
It does not bring back my friend, Ari Fuld HY"D, but at least this.
I understand that this legal win was no simple matter. If only it can be a legal precedent for every terror victim murdered by our enemies.
Watch Now
Subscribe to Our YouTube Channel

Do not miss hearing these powerful words from Chagai Luber, a bereaved father whose son was killed fighting in Gaza.
Chagai is extremely pained by the renewed protest movement in Israel, and he says what many Jews in Israel are thinking.

4 Apr 2024
It does not bring back my friend, Ari Fuld HY"D, but at least this.

I understand that this legal win was no simple matter. If only it can be a legal precedent for every terror victim murdered by our enemies.
WATCH NOW https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXUM9F8yDFk&t=2s
Huge Legal Win for Ari Fuld HY"D Against Iran & Syria
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 03 Apr 2024, 9:13 pm

WATCH https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTvTM-iu9CA
Israel is Doing a Phenomenal Job
As the world once again bashes Israel for deaths in Gaza, that are all the responsibility of Hamas, I want to share you a much more accurate picture of how the war is progressing.
And, yes, Israel is doing a phenomenal job, despite a crazy diplomatic climate stopping us from doing what any other self-respecting country would do to protect its citizens.

https://pulseofisrael.com/2024/04/02/trump-friedman
They will go down in the history books, together, as changing the course of history thanks to their redirecting US foreign policy with regards to Israel and the Middle East.

I was blessed to be present to hear these two men speak in person.
Trump & Friedman Made History Before. Will They Mak…
The Pulse of IsraelBy Avi AbelowApr 02, 2024
LISTEN
https://pulseofisrael.com/2024/04/02/trump-friedman/
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 31 Mar 2024, 10:23 pm

The other day, terrorists tried to kill innocent Jewish kids traveling to their school in the Jordan Valley. Miraculously, the attack failed. However, two Israeli civilians were injured in that same attack. The sad irony is that they are anti-Israel Israeli activists who help the terrorists, and work against their own Israeli brethren.

WATCH https://pulseofisrael.com/2024/03/30/jewish-children-saved/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7s9n8eBpAcw
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

PULSE OF ISRAEL Empty PULSE OF ISRAEL

Post  Admin Fri 22 Mar 2024, 5:06 pm

https://pulseofisrael.com/2024/03/21/gaza-war-purim/
Do not miss hearing the connection between the ancient Purim story, that Jews all over the world will be celebrating, and our current Gaza war.

Understand the connection between the spiritual revolution in both stories.

Good times are coming, as they came after the scare of annihilation at the hands of the Persian Empire.

Purim Sameach!
WATCH
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFIKFnWNHzg&t=45s
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down