World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 29 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 29 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» Israel Reserve Soldiers killed
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 11 EmptyYesterday at 10:18 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 11 EmptyYesterday at 10:11 pm by Admin

» Open letter Jewish COLLEGE STUDENTS
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 11 EmptyYesterday at 9:42 pm by Admin

» Historic Milestone Saudi Arabia-Israel stability
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 11 EmptyYesterday at 9:08 pm by Admin

» AISH Honest Reporting
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 11 EmptyYesterday at 5:36 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 11 EmptyYesterday at 5:19 pm by Admin

» PRO TRUTH of Israel what Pro PA want
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 11 EmptyYesterday at 4:59 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 11 EmptyYesterday at 4:19 pm by Admin

»  BRITAIN NEWS AND ALERT's
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 11 EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 11:56 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 11 EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 11:44 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 11 EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 11:19 pm by Admin

» Israel 365 News
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 11 EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 11:09 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 11 EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 11:05 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 11 EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 10:59 pm by Admin

» iNSPIRATIONAL DEVOTION Israel
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 11 EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 10:38 pm by Admin

» THE FREE PRESS
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 11 EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 5:52 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 11 EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 4:40 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 11 EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 4:37 pm by Admin

» VERY IMPORTANT CHRISTIAN CONCERN
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 11 EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 4:24 pm by Admin

» Jewish History~ WHO DOES IT BELONG TO
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 11 EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 4:22 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES

Page 11 of 36 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 36  Next

Go down

FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 11 Empty Re: FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES

Post  Admin Sat 16 Nov 2019, 3:06 pm

The Day of God's Kingdom

As we approach the fulfillment of many end-time prophecies, we must not allow ourselves to be moved by fear or unbelief. Increased wars, lawlessness and ethnic conflicts are signs that point to something more significant than themselves. Recall, the Lord’s word, He said, "So you also, when you see these things happening, recognize that the kingdom of God is near" (Luke 21:31).

Indeed, the turbulence we behold in the sea of humanity is caused by a storm in the heavenly places: The Kingdom of Heaven is drawing close! The signs around us are actually the effects of a confrontation between the Kingdom of God and the domain of hell. And while wars and rumors of wars fill the headlines, so there is another people returning to their homeland: the Kingdom of God.

For while great pressure is being exerted upon nations to exalt their ethnicity, so also there is a return in the true church to the purity and power of our origins in Christ. Like no other time in history, our identity in Christ must be greater, more compelling, and more real to us than any natural bonding we have in the world.

Remember, it was in this very context of international upheaval that Jesus said, "This gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in the whole world for a witness to all the nations, and then the end shall come" (Matt. 24:14).

The Last Great Move of God
It is vital for us, as Christ's church, to return to what Jesus called the "Gospel of the Kingdom." The Gospel of the Kingdom makes disciples, not just converts. But while the Gospel of the Kingdom requires more, it gives more. For it is the gospel as Jesus lived it---full of power, love and reconciliation. And its "good news" is not simply that someday we will go to Heaven, but that this day Heaven is coming to us.

~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~

Save up to 50%
Limited time offer

The Three Battlegrounds

Any time the Spirit of God's kingdom is truly manifested in the earth, it will ultimately confront the strongholds of hell. Indeed, wherever evil spirits have either a foothold or a stronghold, you can expect that the overcoming church will be engaged in warfare, and expect also that the gates of hell will not prevail against the church that Jesus builds.

In this book, Francis Frangipane explores three arenas of spiritual warfare that the maturing Christian will face: the mind, the church and the heavenly places. It provides a foundation of insight, wisdom and discernment on the nature of the battle and the keys to victory.

Book - $8.72 (Retail $12.45)
Ebook - $8.72 (Retail $12.45)

~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  
The Power of Covenant Prayer

Gain the victory over the effect of curses. The section on persevering prayer is a must for anyone serious about attaining Christlikeness. The second part is the conclusion of a teaching on spiritual protection. Powerful insights on the nature of curses and how to walk in spiritual victory and freedom.

Book $6.50 (Retail $10.00)
Ebook $5.00 (Retail $10.00)

Visit Arrow Bookstore to order

Use our Mobile-friendly / Printer-friendly version to forward or print this message.

Please feel free to forward this message to others;
acknowledging our website would be kindly appreciated.

Facebook  Twitter
A service of Frangipane Ministries, Inc.
Copyright (c) 2019
All rights reserved.

Unless otherwise stated, all Scripture quotations were taken from the NASB.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 11 Empty Re: FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES

Post  Admin Sun 10 Nov 2019, 12:21 am

America's Future: Christ or Chaos

There is a chosen race. However, this race is not born of ethnicity or fleshly pride; its origin is heavenly. It is spiritual and its citizens come from every "tribe and tongue and people and nation" (Rev. 5:9). Individuals who have been purchased by the Lamb of God and are now united by His blood. Their homeland is Heaven, and in their love for each other, they display Christ as God's answer for ethnic strife and conflicts.

Exodus of the Gentiles
While the return of the Jews to Israel is last century's most remarkable exodus, it is not the only restoration of ethnic peoples in recent years. Indeed, Israel's restoration is but one of scores of cultures resurfacing in today's world, each seeking to be defined by the best aspects of its heritage.

In this "Gentile Exodus," nations are not only returning to their native identities but, like Israel, many are reclaiming their original homelands as well. From the cessation of colonialism in African, Asian and the Middle Eastern countries to the emergence of dozens of ethnic peoples at the fall of communism, nations are returning to their ethnic ancestry.

I believe this desire to return is, in part, the result of a divine decree. The Lord says in Zephaniah, "Indeed, My decision is to gather nations, to assemble kingdoms...'' (3:8). The separation of Czechoslovakia into two ethnic peoples and the restoration of Germany into one nation were not just political decisions; they were the fulfillment of a decree from above.

Never in history has there been a time when nations and peoples were so universally drawn toward their ancestral distinctions. Incredibly, since World War II there have been over 100 new republics established, sixty percent of all nations. Most of these were secured through warfare and bloodshed. In the last fifty years more national identities and borders were replaced than were changed by all the previous wars in history.

Yet, awakening simultaneously with these new nations, as though foreign occupation were but a dream in the night, are ancient hatreds and conflicts. And it is where neighboring peoples have occupied the same land during different eras, as with the breakup of Yugoslavia, that the fires of ethnic and racial clashes are most consuming.

Jesus warned His disciples of this day, saying, "Nation will rise against nation and kingdom against kingdom" (Matt. 24:7). But for those who pursue the Lord their God, we are coming into the time of the great harvest which God has prepared from the foundation of the world. Matt. 24:14

The Three Battlegrounds

Any time the Spirit of God's kingdom is truly manifested in the earth, it will ultimately confront the strongholds of hell. Indeed, wherever evil spirits have either a foothold or a stronghold, you can expect that the overcoming church will be engaged in warfare, and expect also that the gates of hell will not prevail against the church that Jesus builds.

In this book, Francis Frangipane explores three arenas of spiritual warfare that the maturing Christian will face: the mind, the church and the heavenly places. It provides a foundation of insight, wisdom and discernment on the nature of the battle and the keys to victory.

Gain the victory over the effect of curses. The section on persevering prayer is a must for anyone serious about attaining Christlikeness. The second part is the conclusion of a teaching on spiritual protection. Powerful insights on the nature of curses and how to walk in spiritual victory and freedom.

Use our Mobile-friendly / Printer-friendly version to forward or print this message.

Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2019
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 02 Nov 2019, 10:11 pm

Casting Down the Accuser
of the Brethren

"Now the salvation, and the power, and the kingdom of our God and the authority of His Christ have come, for the accuser of our brethren has been thrown down, who accuses them before our God day and night" (Rev. 12:10).

There will be an actual point in time when the salvation, power and kingdom of God, as well as the authority of Christ, is manifested in the earth. While we wait patiently for the final fulfillment of that glorious event at the return of Jesus Christ, the spirit of this reality can be possessed any time a people determine to walk free of criticism and faultfinding, and turn their sights toward love and prayer for each other.

"There are God-ordained procedures to initiate correction within a church. These corrections should be done by "you who are spiritual . . . in a spirit of gentleness . . . looking to yourself, lest you too be tempted." Your motive should not be to destroy, but to "restore such a one" (Gal. 6:1). Accusations against an elder, though, should not even be received except on the basis of two or three witnesses (1 Tim. 5:19). The "witnesses" spoken of here are eye-witnesses, not the intuitive "witness" or "sense" someone receives apart from hard and visible facts. All too often, these sense "witnesses" are sent by hell to destroy the harmony of a church with rumors and gossip."

When the scriptural approach to rectifying a situation is ignored, it opens the door to fault-finding, fleshly criticisms, and judging, which are the evidences that the "accuser of the brethren" is assaulting the church. Where these sins are operative, the movement of the Holy Spirit is restricted: salvations are few, power is minimal, and spiritual authority is crippled. Such a church is in serious danger.

To be truly anointed to bring Christ's corrections to a church, one must be anointed with Christ's motives. The Scriptures are plain, Jesus "always lives to make intercession for [the saints]" (Heb. 7:25; Rom. 8:34). God does not call us to judge each other, but to pray for one another. If we see a need in the body of Christ, we must intercede and not simply criticize. Our pattern must be to follow Christ in building and restoring, not to echo the accuser of the brethren in finding fault.

Many years ago I belonged to a national Christian organization that had several serious problems. At that time I was pastoring a small church and I felt perhaps we should leave this group because of what was wrong. So, with fasting and prayer, the congregation and I began to seek the Lord. At the end of that time I wrote a "list" of complaints and, actually holding them before God, I prayed (somewhat self-righteously), "Lord, look at the errors in these people. Direct us, Lord, what should we do?"

Immediately the Lord replied, "Have you seen these things?"

"Yes, Lord," I answered, "I have seen their sins."

To which He said, "So also have I, but I died for them, you go and do likewise."

From that day on, I found a grace from God to seek to be a source of life and prayer wherever I was serving God. I determined to not be overwhelmed by what was wrong, but to seek to bring redemption to every situation.

You see, we will always be serving in churches where something is wrong. Our response to what we see defines how Christlike we are actually becoming. If we see weakness in the body of Christ, our call is to supply strength. Where we see sin, our response is to exemplify virtue. When we discover fear, we must impart courage; and where there is worldliness, we must display holiness. Our assignment is to enter the place of need and stand there until the body of Christ is built up in that area.

Adapted from Francis Frangipane's book, The Three Battlegrounds, available on Arrow Bookstore's Special's page.

Save up to 50%
Limited time offer

The Three Battlegrounds

Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2019
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 25 Oct 2019, 11:22 pm

"For Dreams to Come True"
(En Español)

In a dream I saw a temple standing in an open field. My view of the temple was from its side, about two hundred yards away. I could not see its front, yet it must have been completely open because great light flashed out from the inside. It pulsed like lightning yet was solid like sunlight. I knew this light was the glory of God.

The temple was so close that I knew with just a little effort I actually could enter the glory of God. His holy presence was clearly within my reach. There were also others directly in front of me whom I recognized as people from church. And while the temple and its light were visible and readily accessible to all, every head was bent downward and turned away from the light; each was occupied with other things.

I heard one voice say, "I have to do laundry." Another said, "I have to go to work." People were reading newspapers, watching televisions, and eating. I was sure everyone could see the light if they wanted to -- even more sure that we all knew His glory was near. There were even a few people reading the Bible and praying, but everyone maintained the downward thrust of their gaze; each had a mental barrier of some kind between themself and the place of God's presence. No one, though, stood up and steadfastly walked into the nearby glory of God.

However, as I watched, suddenly my wife lifted her head and beheld the temple. She stood and walked without pausing toward the open front. As she drew closer to the light, a garment of glory formed and thickened around her; the closer she went, the more dense the light surrounding her became. Finally she stepped in front of the temple, turned, and stood in full view of the blazing glory of God. Then she entered the temple.

Oh! How jealous I felt. My wife had entered the glory of God before me!

Suddenly, I realized that there was nothing stopping me from approaching God's presence -- nothing except the multitude of things I had to do and responsibilities that, in truth, ruled my life more than the voice of God. Pushing the weight of these pressures from me, I determined to rise and enter the temple myself. But, to my great regret, in my dream as I rose up, I suddenly woke up!

The longing and disappointment within me seemed unbearable. I had been so close to entering God's presence. How I wanted to stand in the temple and be swallowed up in His glory! I cried, "Lord, why did You let me wake up?"

Immediately the word of the Lord responded. He said, "I will not have My servant's life fulfilled by a dream. If you want your dream to come true, you have to wake up."

Today God is awakening us to the reality of His presence. Indeed, if we truly want Christ to shine upon us, we must arise from the distractions that entomb us. The Lord's promises must become more to us than dreamlike realities reserved only for the hereafter. For this reason Scripture says, "Awake, sleeper, and arise from the dead, and Christ will shine on you" (Eph. 5:14). Right at this moment the presence of the living God is near enough to reach; we can enter the outraying of His presence. But if we want our dream of standing in God's fullness to come true, beloved, we must wake up.

Adapted from Francis Frangipane's book, I Will Be Found by You, available on Arrow Bookstore's Special's page.

Save up to 50%
Limited time offer

I Will Be Found by You

Arrowbookstore.com

Revised and expanded edition

Perhaps this compilation of teachings from Francis Frangipane will become his most important book yet. The essence of I Will Be Found by You is a living promise from God. If we seek Him in earnest, He has purposed to reveal Himself in ways that will transform us and impact the world around us. In truth, when we consider the extent of impossible conflicts in our world, only one remedy exists: we must have more of God! If you desire more of God's presence in your life, more of God you shall certainly have. This is a very inspiring book.

Book - $9.10  (Retail $13.00)
Ebook - $9.10  (Retail $13.00)

Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2019
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 19 Oct 2019, 10:37 pm

The Real Jesus

A Storm, a Ghost or Jesus?
Get used to the idea that Jesus is seeking to perfect your faith (Heb. 12:2). Sooner or later, the real Jesus will require you to look straight in the eye of the impossible and believe God for His power.

Consider when the Lord sent His disciples to cross the Sea of Galilee. Later that night, Jesus comes to them walking on water (see Matt. 14:22-33). Contrary winds are causing the sea to churn with turbulent swells. Of course, Jesus could have waited for a calm day to walk on water. Or He simply could have arrived at the other side of the sea supernaturally. No, the Lord comes to the disciples with something in mind: a lesson on faith.

Please note that this is a violent storm. Jesus offers no preliminary instruction, no "Basic Water-Walking 101." He doesn't let them practice on puddles or wait until winter so they could walk on frozen water first. He waits for a storm to teach how to walk on water, which is by all accounts harder to do on rolling waves than on a placid sea. Then, on top of that, He does not come in daylight; He comes at night. So Jesus comes to the disciples in the middle of the sea, in the middle of a storm, in the middle of the night to teach them how to walk on water. If you are taking notes, write this down: Jesus doesn't make lessons in faith easy! But this is the real Jesus with His real disciples, who were both physically tired and more than a little fearful.

Scripture says that the sight of a figure walking on the water, coming out of the blowing wind and spray in the darkness of the night, turns the disciples' fear into terror. They cry out, "It is a ghost!"

As Jesus approaches the boat, He calls out, "Take courage, it is I; do not be afraid."

When Jesus says in the midst of your storm, "It is I," it is a call to faith. When He says, "Take courage," it is a call to action. For true faith is a verb, not a noun. Again, if you are taking notes, write this down: true faith will always, at some point, require courage.

Peter says, "Lord, if it is You, command me to come to You on the water."

This is wonderful, really. Here is an insight not only into the real Jesus but also into Peter's relationship with Christ. Ever since Peter has known Jesus, the Lord has required the disciples to do impossible things: heal the sick, feed multitudes with a lunch pail of food, raise the dead. Over and over Peter has seen Jesus work miracles; and then, over and over, Jesus has empowered Peter to do what he just saw Jesus do.

That night on the stormy sea, Peter has this amazing discernment, and this too is something you should underscore. He realizes that if it's really the Jesus he knows, in a moment He will tell him to do the impossible. And true to form, Jesus calls to Peter: "Come!"

Now Peter is not about to walk on the water, not really. When he steps out, Peter is walking on the word of the Lord: Come. Peter knows that the power to accomplish the impossible resides in obedience to Christ's word. It is this supernatural reality upon which he steps.

You see, faith is all about trusting the integrity of Jesus Christ's command. Do you think Peter feels power when he steps on the water? I don't think he feels anything besides the storm. No goose bumps. No "glory chills." Just obedience to the Lord’s word. With the spray in his face, Peter sits on the topside rail of the rocking boat, then swings his legs over the churning water. Peering through the wind and rain, he looks at Jesus. Then he slips down and stands upright on the rolling sea!

Splash! One step. Splash! Then another and another until Peter walks right up to Jesus. This is no little walk. Admittedly, anyone can walk on water for the first step. It is the second step and beyond that is difficult. Peter walks until the waves grab his attention; he takes his eyes off Jesus, and then he begins to sink. Jesus saves him, of course, and when they get into the boat the wind stops.

Maybe we would expect the Lord to say, "Peter, you did it!" Maybe Peter was expecting praise for his short water-walking career, but no, Jesus lovingly rebukes him, saying, "Why did you doubt?"

Christ sees the beginning of something great within Peter, and He does not want it contaminated by religious pride or self-pity. Most of us want a medal every time we do something for God, but He is not about to let Peter or us build a monument to our accomplishments, especially when we are just beginning. If this miracle of Peter's were done by some of us here in America, in two weeks we would have tours, T-shirts and commemorative celebrations of the day we walked on water. But Jesus will allow none of that for His disciples. He sees greatness emerging in Peter, and He will not press His disciples toward anything other than conformity to His character.

Remember: God's goal is that we become Christlike. Therefore, the real Jesus is going to call us to do the impossible. Walking with God means that we will be called to do what we have never done before. You will see Jesus ahead of you, probably in some kind of storm, but it will be the beginning of a miracle that will change you and touch the world around you.

Lord, forgive me for seeking a safe life instead of a supernatural life. I want more of You. Call me out of the boat of my familiar, predictable world. Master, for the sake of reaching the lost, increase my faith until I am standing with You on the water of divine potential. In Jesus' name, Amen.

Adapted from Francis Frangipane's book,This Day We Fight!, available on Arrow Bookstore's Special's page.
Save up to 40%
Limited time offer

Holiness Truth and the Presence of God

This is the first book ever written by Pastor Francis. The truths in this book have stirred men to revivals. It is a penetrating study of the human heart and how God prepares it for His glory.

View Francis introducing this book

Book $8.40 (Retail $12.00)
Ebook $8.40 (Retail $12.00)

The Power of One Christlike Life

Updated and revised, The Power of One Christlike Life carries a cargo of gold from the heart of a man after God's heart. This book by Pastor Frangipane contains the nectar of his walk with God. It is packed with revelation about the nature of God in Christ, and how the key to everything spiritual is found in the pursuit of Christ's likeness.

Book - $8.10  (Retail $13.50)
Ebook - $8.10  (Retail $13.50)
Other resources:

Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2019
All rights reserved.

October 18, 2019
Free Email from Francis Frangipane
Subscribe to receive
FREE email messages and bookstore specials

Accepting Registrations

In Christ's Image Training

Ask about our free
online course!

Accepting registrations for the January 3
Level I class

Level I information

Online Bookstore
Be sure and visit our Specials page
Arrow Publications Inc.

Ministry Support

• Send monthly support

• Place an order with Arrow Publications______

Website Resources   
 www.frangipane.org

Comments and Questions
eword@frangipane.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 12 Oct 2019, 9:36 pm

The Power in Holiness
"This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. For men shall have a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof" (2 Tim. 3:1-5 KJV).
Holiness is powerful. Have you ever met a truly holy man or woman? There is a power in their godliness. If, however, one has never known a Christlike soul, it becomes relatively easy to fake Christianity. The fact is that being false is natural to the human heart. Jeremiah wrote that the heart is deceitful above all else." It is with much effort that we become true. Unless we are reaching for spiritual maturity, our immaturity shapes our perceptions of God. We point to the Almighty and say, "He stopped requiring righteousness," when in reality, we have compromised the standards of His kingdom. Indeed, the moment we stop obeying God, at that moment we started faking Christianity.
You see, true Christianity is an unfolding experience with Jesus Christ. It starts with spiritual rebirth and faith in Christ, but it continues into Christ's own holiness, power and love.
As we mature, we will soon realize that the Spirit of Christ is actually within us. The cross emerges off the printed page; it stands upright before us, confronting us with our own Gethsemanes, our own Golgothas -- but also our own resurrections through which we ascend spiritually into the actual presence of the Lord.
With Paul we say, "I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and delivered Himself up for me" (Gal. 2:20).
Don't let yourself be misled! Place upon your theology the demand that it work. If Christ is within us, we should be living holy, powerful lives. Let us persevere in seeking God until we find Him. And like Paul, let us press on until we "lay hold of that for which also [we were] laid hold of by Christ Jesus" (Phil. 3:12).
How long should we continue to seek Him? If we spent all our lives and all our energies for three minutes of genuine Christlikeness, we would have spent our lives well. We will say like Simeon of old, "Now Lord, You are releasing Your bond-servant to depart in peace, according to Your word; for my eyes have seen Your salvation" (Luke 2:29-30). We do not want to just give mental assent to Christian doctrine; we want to see, have contact with, and live in the experienced reality of Christ's actual presence. The moment we settle for anything less, our Christianity starts becoming false.
Adapted from Francis Frangipane's book, Holiness, Truth and the Presence of God, available on Arrow Bookstore's Special's page.

Save up to 40%
Limited time offer
Holiness Truth and the Presence of God
This is the first book ever written by Pastor Francis. The truths in this book have stirred men to revivals. It is a penetrating study of the human heart and how God prepares it for His glory.
Book $8.40 (Retail $12.00)
Ebook $8.40 (Retail $12.00)

The Power of One Christlike Life
Updated and revised, The Power of One Christlike Life carries a cargo of gold from the heart of a man after God's heart. This book by Pastor Frangipane contains the nectar of his walk with God. It is packed with revelation about the nature of God in Christ, and how the key to everything spiritual is found in the pursuit of Christ's likeness.
Book - $8.10  (Retail $13.50)
Ebook - $8.10  (Retail $13.50)

Other resources:

Copyright (c) 2019
All rights reserved.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 28 Sep 2019, 8:24 pm

The Silent Harvest

In a dream I found myself inside the mind of a dying man. The man had been in a coma for some time; his family had been praying, but they did not know whether or not he had accepted Christ. All they were sure of is that, throughout his life, he had resisted their efforts to lead him to Christ.

As I dreamt I became so acutely aware of the man's state of mind that his thoughts, feelings and struggles almost seemed my own. Although his eyes were nearly closed and his vision clouded, he could see his loved ones at his bedside. I watched as he tried to reach toward his family, but outwardly his arm never lifted. I heard him speak their names, but no sound whispered through his lips. A loved one holding his hand asked, "If you hear me, squeeze." He heard and pressed his fingers against hers, but no movement was seen; his hand clearly remained limp. He was conscious; he could hear their prayers; he felt the warmth of their kisses on his face yet was perfectly incapable of responding.

The pride and isolation that had, throughout his life, stood guard over his heart were gone. A physical catastrophe had overtaken him. Death approached, and he knew he was unprepared for eternity. Submerged beneath his motionless exterior, a war had raged for his soul, and the Lord had won. Subdued by the relentless force of God's love, he was finally at peace. It was during his time in the hospital that he had silently prayed and accepted Christ as his Savior. I was watching his last effort to tell them He found Christ as life ebbed out of his body.

Suddenly, monitoring alarms ripped through the muffled silence of the room. His heart beat one last time, and I suddenly found myself looking down at the body of a man who had just died. The room was buzzing with nurses, while his family huddled in a corner, grieving. The idea of their loved one dying without receiving Christ was more devastating than the reality of death itself. I stirred and then woke. Yet just as I left the dream, the Lord spoke to my heart: "Tell them he's with Me."

Although some time has passed since I had this dream, I am increasingly aware that many of God's people carry a deep abiding heartache concerning the death of an unsaved loved one. Obviously this dream does not apply to all, but there are some for whom this experience is divinely directed. Thus, I submit this to you in a general sense because the Holy Spirit has assured me He will bear witness to your heart if this word is for you.

I have also felt an urgency to pass this dream on to you. The Lord has an important work for you. However, the enemy has used this unresolved loss to sow doubt into your soul. Not only are you troubled about your deceased loved one, but you are carrying doubts about God's love, and you doubt also the power of prayer. Your confidence in God has been compromised. Yet it is precisely at this time that you need to stand without doubt for other members of your family.

Beloved, though there are many questions about the mysteries of life, we must not let the unknown obscure the face of the known: God is good. We know God loves us because He sent His Son to die for our sins. Indeed, Jesus said, "He who has seen Me has seen the Father" (John 14:9). When we look at Christ, we see God, and we know that God cares.

Additionally, some of us have lost loved ones in sudden tragedies, where they seemingly had no time to repent or turn to God. Let me remind you: many who have faced near-death experiences tell of seeing their "life flash before [their] eyes." Indeed, they say that time itself seems to stop or slow dramatically. I believe that, even in what seemed like a "sudden" death, time slowed to a crawl. According to their testimonies, there is enough time in this altered consciousness to ponder one's entire life -- and to make a decision or even call upon the name of the Lord.

In spite of what we do not know about life's many mysteries, one thing remains eternally true: God is our loving Father. He does not desire that any man perish, and He will fight to save us, even to the moment of our death. Let us, therefore, cast our burdens upon the Lord, for He genuinely cares for us. And let us again run with endurance the race set before us, for He has promised that even for those "sitting in the . . . shadow of death, upon them a Light dawned" (Matt. 4:16).

Lord Jesus, thank You for dying for my sins. Lord, there are many issues I do not know, but I do know that You are good. Those things I do not understand, along with my praise, I give to You. I trust You with my life, and I put in Your hands the care of those I love.

Save up to 45% on these select products
Limited Time Offer

Spiritual Discernment and the Mind of Christ
Book and Training CD - $7.07
(Retail $12.85)

Ebook - $7.07 (Retail $12.85)
The Gift of Discernment
Audio/Video Series

CD series - $10.40 (Retail $16.00)
MP3 download - $5.20 (Retail $8.00)
DVD series - $19.50 (Retail $30.00 )
MP4 video download - $9.75 (Retail $15.00)

To order, visit our Specials page at www.arrowbookstore.com

Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2019
All rights reserved.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 27 Sep 2019, 10:01 pm

Dear Friends,

If you were interested in enrolling in the In Christ’s Image Training but were unsure you could devote six full months to the class our "Accelerated Course" might be for you.

For October, we are going to offer the Level I class at an accelerated pace of only three months starting October 4. If you enroll in the full training and have a minimum of three hours per week available to devote to this accelerated online course, you will graduate in just three months (in contrast to the six-month plan).

This accelerated plan will send out two sessions per week (four chapters) in contrast to the current two chapters per week in our six-month course. The faster pace will be more time efficient but will require twice the reading. The available audio messages, though not tested separately, can be listened to at your pace. Tuition and enrollment plans will stay the same, the only difference being the pace and efficiency of the accelerated class. If you are forming a group, it would be wise to poll those in the group, making sure all agree to meet weekly.

The accelerated course is not for someone with a full schedule, but rather for someone who is able to commit the time needed to grow in their walk with the Lord over a shorter period of time.

We will still continue offering the six-month plan for those with busier schedules. Registraton for the October 4 Level I Accelerated class is extended through October 1.

Registration will begin in mid-October for the January 4, 2019 Level I class (six-month course).

Thank you,

In Christ’s Image Training Staff

In Christ's Image Training.
Online Accelerated course begins October 4 , 2019.

Registration extended through Monday,
September 30, 2019

For those with limited funds, the entire text is free by email. Just enroll in the Free Lesson Plan (new students only please).

Enrollment overview:

1) Go to www.icitc.org and read through the Level I page, FAQ page, Level I Syllabus page and Tuition page.

2) Choose an enrollment plan.

3) Next, complete the Level I Registration form before the end of the day, Thursday,
September 26 Monday, September 30, 2019.

4) Submit the registration form - Class begins October 4, 2019.

For more info, please see www.icitc.org.

www.frangipane.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 22 Sep 2019, 12:18 am

Truth Is a Person
(En Español)

As we have often stated, our destiny is, first of all, to attain the likeness of Christ. We will fall short along the way; we will have much to learn, relearn and unlearn; we will face many obstacles, but our life vision must not deviate from this goal.

Along the way, there will also be false teachers and ministers. How can we discern the true from the false? In answer to this important question, the Bible itself provides a number of fundamental tests to authenticate the soundness of one’s doctrines. One test in particular comes from the apostle Paul. He writes,

Test yourselves to see if you are in the faith; examine yourselves! Or do you not recognize this about yourselves, that Jesus Christ is in you -- unless indeed you fail the test? ---2 Corinthians 13:5

Paul takes all of Christianity and sums up its entire body of truth into one irreplaceable reality: "Jesus Christ is in you." This reality is the one needful thing that Jesus said was necessary. We might be misinformed about the timing of the Rapture or misguided in our administration of church government, but Paul says a true Christian is one who has accepted the living reality of Christ into their hearts!

Do you see this? We are saved, not because we said a prayer at an altar; we are saved because when we prayed the Spirit of Jesus Christ actually entered our life! When He promises, "I will never leave you nor forsake you" (Heb. 13:5 NKJV), He means He is with us forever. The devil knows we are Christians not because we carry a Bible but because we actually carry Christ; Christ’s presence is a flame of eternal life within us.

It is Christ dwelling in us that produces fruit, works deliverance, and manifests power through us. Our living union with Him makes us His temple; our connectedness to Him enlivens us as His body. In the swirl of religious deception in our world, all we need to know about truth and error can be found by focusing on Jesus. He said, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life" (John 14:6).

I believe it is vital to have right theology, but truth is more than theology. "Truth," Paul tells us, "is in Jesus" (Eph. 4:21). And when Jesus is in us, He transforms us.

Consider also the profound words Paul wrote to the Galatians:

I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself up for me. ---Galatians 2:20

Paul wrote, "Christ lives in me." The Son of God is not a mere doctrine; He is Emmanuel, "God with us." Eternal life comes from knowing God "and Jesus Christ whom [God has] sent" (John 17:3).

So while there are many important doctrines, all of which are worthy of discussion, our single most important doctrine is that Christ is living within us -- speaking, loving, healing and guiding those born of His Spirit. When someone postures himself as a "keeper of the true faith," yet he rejects the reality of Jesus Christ living within us, that person reveals that he is the one walking in deception.

Truth
In an era of great confusion, we must see truth as a person: Jesus Christ. Everything we need to know about God, Heaven, hell, salvation, sin, and redemption is centered in Him. We must also apply our hearts in humility and focused faith to become like Him, even as John taught, "The one who says he abides in Him ought himself to walk in the same manner as He walked" (1 John 2:6).

Eternal life does not come from having a religion about Christ but from actually knowing Him (John 17:3). He has purchased our forgiveness, our healing, and our well-being. As our Redeemer, He works all things for our good. As our King, He grants us His authority and sends us as His ambassadors. He calls us His body, underscoring His oneness with us. And He extends to us His sanctification and righteousness. We are His bride, wooed by His love.

If anyone tries to convince you that Christ does not dwell within His people, remind them of His Word: "If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our abode with him" (John 14:23).

Beloved, truth springs from our oneness with Jesus Christ. Our vision is nothing less than "Christ in [us], the hope of glory" (Col. 1:27). Warn those who pick at peripheral doctrines yet deny the indwelling of Jesus Christ: The test of true faith is "Jesus Christ … in [us]" (2 Cor. 13:5). Yes, remind them that truth is a person, not merely a doctrine.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The preceding excerpt is adapted from the book Spiritual Discernment and the Mind of Christ by Pastor Frangipane. This book and other resources available at www.arrowbookstore.com.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Save up to 45% on these select products
Limited Time Offer

Spiritual Discernment and the Mind of Christ

Book and Training CD - $7.07
(Retail $12.85)

Ebook - $7.07 (Retail $12.85)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Gift of Discernment
Audio/Video Series

CD series - $10.40 (Retail $16.00)
MP3 download - $5.20 (Retail $8.00)
DVD series - $19.50 (Retail $30.00 )
MP4 video download - $9.75 (Retail $15.00)

Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2019
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 19 Sep 2019, 9:52 pm

Dear Friends,
As many of you know, Gabriela, our ICIT Spanish Administrator, was diagnosed with cancer two years ago. She has had several surgeries since diagnosed and she continues to battle. Several new nodules have been discovered and we want to stand in the gap for her complete recovery. This has been a very stressful season for Gabriela and her family.
She needs direction and wisdom for making the right decisions as she goes forward.
In summary, if you could continue to pray for these needs:
● Supernatural healing of her whole body and systems
● Protection and that no complications or new challenges arise
● Grace, strength and peace for Gabriela and her entire family
● For a touch from Jesus, who can change things around in an instant
● For Gabriela’s family and that all their needs be met, both physical and financial
● For her immune system to be strengthen to overcome the cancer.
● For her to be able to sleep at night and give her body some much needed rest

Thank you for continuing to hold Gabriela before the Lord.
With every blessing,

The Staff of Francis Frangipane
www.frangipane.org
www.frangipanehispano.org

Copyright (c) 2019
All rights reserved.
Please visit our website for additional messages and resources.
If you wish to contact us with comments or questions about this email, you may do so by writing us at info@frangipane.org.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 14 Sep 2019, 11:00 pm

Love Me Where You're At
(En Español)

I have discovered that, as we seek the Lord, our most difficult periods can be transformed into wonderful breakthroughs into God's love. For me one such season occurred during the years 1979 to1981. The association of churches with which I was aligned had fallen under spiritual deception. Not only were its core doctrines increasingly seeded with New Age influences, but also immorality crept in, and key leaders began leaving their wives for other women. I could no longer remain silent. As a result, in 1979 I left my congregation in Detroit, Michigan, where I had served as pastor, and traveled to the organization's regional headquarters in Iowa. I came to plead for repentance. However, after meeting with the senior leaders, I was asked to leave the group.

So here we were -- we had left our church, we had no money, and we had four little children; we couldn't even afford basic housing. Desperate for anything, we finally found an old farmhouse in rural Washington, Iowa. The home was over a hundred years old, but it actually looked much older. After negotiating with the landlord, we were given a year of free rent provided I did basic repairs to the house, such as cleaning and painting.

Even so, the house needed more than I could provide. The furnace did not work well, so we installed a wood burner stove in the kitchen. That first winter, it turned out, was one of the coldest in Iowa's history. Frost formed on the inside walls, spreading a foot or two around each window; wind chills dropped to sixty below, and even colder on several occasions.

To keep warm each night, the whole family cuddled tightly on one large mattress on the dining room floor, about eighteen feet from the wood burner in the kitchen. A fan behind the stove nudged warm air in our direction. My nightly project, of course, was to build enough heat in the stove to keep us warm until morning.

While I worked the fire, I also would pray and seek God. The wood burner became a kind of altar to me, for each night as I prayed, I offered to God my unfulfilled dreams and the pain of my spiritual isolation. Yes, I knew the Lord was aware of our situation. Though we had virtually nothing, He showed Himself to us in dozens of little ways. I just didn't know what He wanted of me.

As the seasons came and went, another child was born, and then we fostered a young girl from Vietnam, giving us six children. Still, as the family grew, the little area around the wood burner became a hallowed place to me. Even in the summer I would sit on the chair next to the stove and pray and worship.

I would like to say I found the joy of the Lord during this time, but in truth, though I gradually adjusted to my situation, I felt an abiding misery in my soul. Our deep poverty was an issue (I barely made $6,000 a year), but more than that, I felt like I had missed the Lord. My continual prayer was, "Lord, what do You want of me?"

Three years of seeking God passed, and I still carried an emptiness inside. What was God's will for me? I had started a couple Bible studies and spoken a few times in churches, but I so identified with being a pastor that, until I was engaged again in full-time ministry, I feared I had lost touch with God's call on my life.

In spite of this inner emptiness concerning ministry, I actually was growing spiritually, especially in areas that were previously untilled. I went through the Gospels, hungry to study and obey the words of Christ. Previously, I had unconsciously defined a successful ministry as something born of my performance. During this time, however, the Lord reduced me to simply being a disciple of Jesus Christ.

Indeed, a number of things I thought were biblical I discovered were really just religious traditions. The Lord desired that I take inventory of my heart and examine those few truths for which I would be willing to die. He said the truths for which I would die, for these I should live.

Frankly, things like the timing of the Rapture or nuances about worship style or spiritual gifts dropped in their priority, though I still considered them important. Rising to the top of my focus was a passion to be a true follower of Jesus Christ -- to obey His teachings and approach life not merely as a critic but more as an encourager. I also found myself increasingly free to enjoy and learn from Christians from other streams and perspectives.

Yet these changes, though deep and lasting, occurred slowly, almost imperceptibly. They were happening quietly in my heart, and only in hindsight did I see what the Lord had done. Throughout this time I was preoccupied with feelings of detachment from God's will. My prayer to know the Lord's plan for me continued daily.

The Breakthrough
One day, as I stood in the kitchen pantry, I repeated again my abiding prayer: "Lord, what do You want of me?" In a sudden flash of illumination, the Lord answered. Speaking directly to my heart, He said, "Love Me where you're at."

In this time and season, remember, I was not a pastor or minister. I was a television repairman doing odd jobs on the side to provide for my family. I hated what I was doing. In my previous church I had taught against TV, and now I was "laying hands" on television sets and raising them from the dead! The Lord's answer cut straight to my heart. I was awed at its simplicity! I asked, "Love You where I am at? Lord, is that all You want of me?" To this He responded, "This is all I will ever require of you."

In that eternal moment, peace flooded my soul, and I was released from the false expectation of ministry-driven service. God was not looking at what I did for Him, but He was looking at who I became to Him in love. The issue in His heart was not whether I pastored but whether I loved Him. To love the Lord in whatever station I found myself -- even as a television repairman -- this I could do!

A deep and remarkable transformation occurred in me. My identity was no longer in being a pastor but rather in becoming a true lover of God. Having settled my priorities, amazingly, just a couple days later I was invited to pastor a church in Marion, Iowa. In spite of all my previous anxiety about returning to ministry, I did not jump at the opportunity. For I had found what the Lord truly desired of me. Though I eventually accepted this call, my focus was not merely on leading a church but on loving God.

What God Seeks
More than one's ministry, God seeks our love. His great commandment is that we love Him, ultimately, with all our mind, all our heart, and all our soul and strength. If we love Him, we will fulfill all He requires of us (John 14:15). And it is as we love Him that He orchestrates all things to work together for our good (Rom. 8:28).

Beloved, loving God is not hard. We can fulfill any assignment -- auto mechanic or housewife, doctor or college student -- and still give great pleasure to our heavenly Father. We do not need ministry titles to love the Lord. Indeed, God measures the value of our lives by the depth of our love. This is what He requires of all true God-seekers: to love Him where we are at.

Lord Jesus, the revelation of Your love has swept me off my feet. Lord, You have drawn me and I run after You. Master, even in the mundane things of life, I shall express my love for You. Consume me in Your love.

Adapted from Francis Frangipane's book, I Will Be Found by You, available at www.arrowbookstore.com.

Save up to 30% this week
Limited Time Offer

I Will Be Found by You

Arrowbookstore.com

Revised and expanded edition

Perhaps this compilation of teachings from Francis Frangipane will become his most important book yet. The essence of I Will Be Found by You is a living promise from God. If we seek Him in earnest, He has purposed to reveal Himself in ways that will transform us and impact the world around us. In truth, when we consider the extent of impossible conflicts in our world, only one remedy exists: we must have more of God! If you desire more of God's presence in your life, more of God you shall certainly have. This is a very inspiring book.

Book - $9.10  (Retail $13.00)
Ebook - $9.10  (Retail $13.00)

~ ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~

Secrets of the Secret Place - audio series

Arrowbookstore.com
An hour and a half of audio teaching from Pastor Francis on entering the secret place of God's presence. Recorded at Sid Roth's ministry.

CD Audio Series $13.50
MP3 Audio Series Download - $6.75

Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2019
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 07 Sep 2019, 11:37 pm

One of You Is a Gossip

A perverse man spreads strife, and a slanderer separates intimate friends. ---Proverbs 16:28

Jesus made a remarkable statement concerning Judas. He said, "‘Did I Myself not choose you, the twelve, and yet one of you is a devil?’ Now He meant Judas the son of Simon Iscariot, for he, one of the twelve, was going to betray Him" (John 6:70-71).

To what was Jesus referring when He identified Judas as "a devil"? Was He speaking figuratively or factually? Is Jesus saying that a human being could not only host an evil spirit in his soul, but that a person could actually become a demon?

Some teach that Judas had become so perfectly possessed by Satan that he actually lost his humanity. Before we accept this interpretation, let us remember that after Judas delivered Jesus to His enemies, he felt such remorse that he committed suicide. Could a demon feel remorse for sin? I do not think so.

What I believe Jesus is identifying in Judas Iscariot as a "devil" is something that, today, exists unchecked among many Christians. I’m talking about slander. In the New Testament the Greek word diabolos, which is translated "devil" in this text, is translated impersonally elsewhere as a "false accuser," "slanderer" or "malicious gossip." In fact, 1Timothy 3:11 and 2 Timothy 3:3 both translate diabolos (Strong’s Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible, #1228) as "malicious gossip(s)."

In other words, Jesus is not saying "one of you is a devil" in an organic or theological sense, but that one of you is "a slanderer, a malicious gossip." So while the disciples were almost bragging about their loyalty to Christ, Jesus corrected them, in effect saying, "Yes, I chose you, but even among you there is one who is a malicious gossip, whose words will eventually betray Me to My enemies."

Gossip in the Last Days
This problem of gossip in the Church, Paul tells us, will continue right into the end of the age. Listen carefully to what Paul wrote to Timothy about the last days: "Men will be lovers of self, lovers of money, boastful, arrogant, revilers, disobedient to parents, ungrateful, unholy, unloving, irreconcilable, malicious gossips" (2 Tim. 3:2-3), and the list goes on. In the midst of this list of great sins, the apostle includes "malicious gossips." This is the exact same word translated "devil" in John 6:70.

Perhaps you know people who always have something negative to say about others, who are a sewer system of negative information about people. Do you see how "malicious gossip" is kin to the nature of Satan himself?

By Your Words . . .
The Scriptures say that we will be justified or condemned by our words. Yes, our words -- even those spoken in secret with a spouse or intimate friend -- are used by God to measure our obedience to His will. James writes, "If anyone does not stumble in what he says, he is a perfect man" (James 3:2).

Words have power. Scripture reveals that "death and life are in the power of the tongue" (Prov. 18:21). Our words, expressed as a confession of faith, bring us into salvation; but words rooted in bitterness can defile many, even an entire congregation.

James 3:8 warns, "The tongue . . . is a restless evil . . . full of deadly poison." "The tongue," he says, "is a fire, the very world of iniquity" (v. 6). And James reveals one of the most profound truths in the Bible. He says that the tongue “sets on fire the course of our life, and is set on fire by hell" (v. 6).

Satan gains access to our world, to destroy all that is good and holy in it, through our words. The very course of our life, the direction and quality of life, is "set on fire by hell" through the words we speak. If we talk negatively about someone or maliciously spread gossip, the destructive fire of hell itself is released into our world. Lord, help us to understand the power of our words!

I believe God wants to break the power of gossip and negative speaking from the Church. We may have a perfect analysis of what is wrong and why it is evil, yet if all we do is talk about it, we have yet to disavow our allegiance to hell. God calls us to be a house of prayer for all nations -- a spiritual community that is mature, fully capable of seeing what is wrong, but positioning itself to release redemption into the world.

Finally, as we enter the election season here in America, let us guard against the mudslinging and slander that accompany this period. Yes, in a humble spirit, let's discuss and debate policies, and pray for guidance for ourselves and the candidates. But do not lose sight of your higher standing in God. Remember also the words of James: "The seed whose fruit is righteousness is sown in peace by those who make peace" (James 3:18).

Lord, I consecrate myself to be a house of prayer for my nation, where my spirit prays without ceasing and where Your river of life flows out from my innermost being. In honor of Christ. Amen.

Adapted from Francis Frangipane's book, A House United, available at www.arrowbookstore.com.

Save up to 45%
Limited time offer

A House United

Church splits, strife and division. Have you experienced the trauma of division? Hell itself was created when Lucifer's ambition broke rank with God. If you have experienced strife, either in your home or church, A House United will guide you out of division and into the way of peace. Francis Frangipane, speaking as a father to the church, shows the importance of unity and how to build on the foundation of the nature of Christ.

Special Note: We sold our previously released book It's Time to End Church Splits to our friends at Chosen Books. The new edition, now called A House United, has been somewhat revised. A new final section, which includes three chapters, has been added.

Book - $8.75 (Retail $15.00)

When the Many Are One

How the Christian community - driven by grace, unified in love, and activated by prayer - can bring revival and change the world.

Our best efforts will not stop the flood of problems in our cities if we remain isolated from each other. In a season when external forces are causing disunity and division, Francis Frangipane calls us back to oneness with Christ, and through Him oneness with other Christians. With the character and power of Christ in our midst, the Church can again bring transformation to our communities, our nation, and our world.

Ebook - $8.75 (Retail $15.00)

A House United
and
When the Many Are One

Two-book package - $16.50
(Retail $30.00)

House of Prayer
Audio Series

This classic series from Francis Frangipane helps us to not only understand the power of redemptive intercession but to walk in it to the glory of God.

Message Titles:

A House of Mercy  |  Zeal for God's House  |  The Intercessor's Vision 
Standing Before God  |  Prayer Warrior  |  The Life of Vision
If My People will Pray  |  A Call to Prayer

CD Audio Series - $17.36   (Retail $28.00)
MP3 Audio Series Download - $8.68    (Retail $14.00)

Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2019
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 07 Sep 2019, 11:07 pm

One of You Is a Gossip

A perverse man spreads strife, and a slanderer separates intimate friends. ---Proverbs 16:28

Jesus made a remarkable statement concerning Judas. He said, "‘Did I Myself not choose you, the twelve, and yet one of you is a devil?’ Now He meant Judas the son of Simon Iscariot, for he, one of the twelve, was going to betray Him" (John 6:70-71).

To what was Jesus referring when He identified Judas as "a devil"? Was He speaking figuratively or factually? Is Jesus saying that a human being could not only host an evil spirit in his soul, but that a person could actually become a demon?

Some teach that Judas had become so perfectly possessed by Satan that he actually lost his humanity. Before we accept this interpretation, let us remember that after Judas delivered Jesus to His enemies, he felt such remorse that he committed suicide. Could a demon feel remorse for sin? I do not think so.

What I believe Jesus is identifying in Judas Iscariot as a "devil" is something that, today, exists unchecked among many Christians. I’m talking about slander. In the New Testament the Greek word diabolos, which is translated "devil" in this text, is translated impersonally elsewhere as a "false accuser," "slanderer" or "malicious gossip." In fact, 1Timothy 3:11 and 2 Timothy 3:3 both translate diabolos (Strong’s Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible, #1228) as "malicious gossip(s)."

In other words, Jesus is not saying "one of you is a devil" in an organic or theological sense, but that one of you is "a slanderer, a malicious gossip." So while the disciples were almost bragging about their loyalty to Christ, Jesus corrected them, in effect saying, "Yes, I chose you, but even among you there is one who is a malicious gossip, whose words will eventually betray Me to My enemies."

Gossip in the Last Days
This problem of gossip in the Church, Paul tells us, will continue right into the end of the age. Listen carefully to what Paul wrote to Timothy about the last days: "Men will be lovers of self, lovers of money, boastful, arrogant, revilers, disobedient to parents, ungrateful, unholy, unloving, irreconcilable, malicious gossips" (2 Tim. 3:2-3), and the list goes on. In the midst of this list of great sins, the apostle includes "malicious gossips." This is the exact same word translated "devil" in John 6:70.

Perhaps you know people who always have something negative to say about others, who are a sewer system of negative information about people. Do you see how "malicious gossip" is kin to the nature of Satan himself?

By Your Words . . .
The Scriptures say that we will be justified or condemned by our words. Yes, our words -- even those spoken in secret with a spouse or intimate friend -- are used by God to measure our obedience to His will. James writes, "If anyone does not stumble in what he says, he is a perfect man" (James 3:2).

Words have power. Scripture reveals that "death and life are in the power of the tongue" (Prov. 18:21). Our words, expressed as a confession of faith, bring us into salvation; but words rooted in bitterness can defile many, even an entire congregation.

James 3:8 warns, "The tongue . . . is a restless evil . . . full of deadly poison." "The tongue," he says, "is a fire, the very world of iniquity" (v. 6). And James reveals one of the most profound truths in the Bible. He says that the tongue “sets on fire the course of our life, and is set on fire by hell" (v. 6).

Satan gains access to our world, to destroy all that is good and holy in it, through our words. The very course of our life, the direction and quality of life, is "set on fire by hell" through the words we speak. If we talk negatively about someone or maliciously spread gossip, the destructive fire of hell itself is released into our world. Lord, help us to understand the power of our words!

I believe God wants to break the power of gossip and negative speaking from the Church. We may have a perfect analysis of what is wrong and why it is evil, yet if all we do is talk about it, we have yet to disavow our allegiance to hell. God calls us to be a house of prayer for all nations -- a spiritual community that is mature, fully capable of seeing what is wrong, but positioning itself to release redemption into the world.

Finally, as we enter the election season here in America, let us guard against the mudslinging and slander that accompany this period. Yes, in a humble spirit, let's discuss and debate policies, and pray for guidance for ourselves and the candidates. But do not lose sight of your higher standing in God. Remember also the words of James: "The seed whose fruit is righteousness is sown in peace by those who make peace" (James 3:18).

Lord, I consecrate myself to be a house of prayer for my nation, where my spirit prays without ceasing and where Your river of life flows out from my innermost being. In honor of Christ. Amen.

Adapted from Francis Frangipane's book, A House United, available at www.arrowbookstore.com.

Save up to 45%
Limited time offer

A House United

Church splits, strife and division. Have you experienced the trauma of division? Hell itself was created when Lucifer's ambition broke rank with God. If you have experienced strife, either in your home or church, A House United will guide you out of division and into the way of peace. Francis Frangipane, speaking as a father to the church, shows the importance of unity and how to build on the foundation of the nature of Christ.

Special Note: We sold our previously released book It's Time to End Church Splits to our friends at Chosen Books. The new edition, now called A House United, has been somewhat revised. A new final section, which includes three chapters, has been added.

When the Many Are One

How the Christian community - driven by grace, unified in love, and activated by prayer - can bring revival and change the world.

Our best efforts will not stop the flood of problems in our cities if we remain isolated from each other. In a season when external forces are causing disunity and division, Francis Frangipane calls us back to oneness with Christ, and through Him oneness with other Christians. With the character and power of Christ in our midst, the Church can again bring transformation to our communities, our nation, and our world.

Ebook - $8.75 (Retail $15.00)

A House United
and
When the Many Are One

Two-book package - $16.50
(Retail $30.00)

House of Prayer
Audio Series

This classic series from Francis Frangipane helps us to not only understand the power of redemptive intercession but to walk in it to the glory of God.

Message Titles:

A House of Mercy  |  Zeal for God's House  |  The Intercessor's Vision 
Standing Before God  |  Prayer Warrior  |  The Life of Vision
If My People will Pray  |  A Call to Prayer

CD Audio Series - $17.36   (Retail $28.00)
MP3 Audio Series Download - $8.68    (Retail $14.00)

Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2019
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 31 Aug 2019, 8:21 pm

The Prayer Womb

When we picture a prayer warrior, we usually see a great-aunt or grandmother. I think that every family has one. You never find them looking into a crystal ball to know the future for little Johnny---they are at the throne of God creating Johnny's future in prayer. They are not wondering if Mary is going to make it; they are praying her through to victory. They do not have time to lament Harry's drinking problem; they are storming heaven to see him delivered.

Prayer warriors are the most frightening, powerful, demon-chasing, world-moving beings on earth. In truth, they act like children of God! If they were to gaze at a crystal ball, it would explode! They look at astrological predictions and rebuke them. They never wonder about the future because they are too busy creating it through their faith in God.

Prayer warriors are positioned by God to pray for their families. I remember when my Dad came to the Lord. For ten years we would intellectually clash about God during our visits. Finally, on one trip he arrived at our home "armed" with an argument against God. He said, "If there really is a God, why doesn't He always answer prayer?" He was secure in his position, and I was tired of the argument. I went into another room for a few minutes and prayed, "Lord, you've got to give me an answer."

When I returned I could see my Dad felt he won this round. I love my dad very, very much, but I said, "Dad, forget all the people that you think didn't get answers to prayer---you yourself are an answer to prayer! You are alive today because our entire family daily prays for you." (He was very overweight and smoked a pack of cigarettes daily). Then I continued, "But let's experiment. You say God doesn't answer prayer; we say He does. So, for one week we won't pray for you, and well see what happens."

I can't remember ever seeing my dad turn so pale. He looked over at my Mom and said, "Hon, tell the boy not to do that." Then, with beads of sweat forming on his forehead, he said to me, "Okay. What do I have to do to keep you praying for me?"

In three minutes, he went from not believing in prayer to begging us to keep praying for him. I said, "Dad, the only way I'll keep praying for you is if you pray right now and give your life to Christ," and my dad at that moment received Christ. The Lord answered my prayer.

Prayer anchors us in God's strength for our battles. Each of us knows prayer works: we are saved because someone else prayed for us! Thus, looking at the miracle of our own conversion, we gain confidence in God's help to transform others.

Luke 21:36 tells us to be "praying in order that you may have strength to escape all these things that are about to take place, and to stand before the Son of Man." Every time the Bible talks about standing before God, it is speaking of a position of anointed authority and commissioning. Elijah stood before God as did Gabriel. It speaks of one who stands before God as an attendant to the Almighty. When they decree God's Word, it comes to pass.

Jesus said, "With God all things are possible" (Matt. 19:26). Under that banner, we pray and believe God. The Holy Spirit ever lives to make intercession. All we need to do is open our hearts to Him and prayer is going to come forth.

Look at the terrible issues of our world right now. Every need we see is where God wants us to release, through prayer, His future for that situation. God shows us what is wrong so we can pray for things to be made right. Why waste energy criticizing what's wrong when our prayers can change it!

The Lord our God in the midst of us is mighty. Our weapons are mighty to pulling down strongholds. Stop thinking of yourself as unable to pray. That's a lie out of hell. You are a prayer warrior!

There was a time when that great aunt or grandmother was a younger woman. She might have been just like you, and God showed her the needs around her. His grace came and she made a decision not to judge, but to pray. She didn't start off strong, but she became strong. Now it's your turn to make that decision to be the prayer warrior for your family, church or city!"

Let's pray: Lord Jesus, You said that the armies in Heaven follow You, and Your name is called "the Word of God." Help me to not only believe Your Word, but pray it in the power of the Holy Spirit! I accept that You have called me to be a prayer warrior. By Your grace, I receive a new anointing in intercession. Amen!
Adapted from Francis Frangipane's In Christ's Image Training course - www.icitc.org and also a chapter in Francis' book, This Day We Fight! available at Arrow Bookstore.

Registration extended!

Online course begins September 6, 2019.
Registration closes August 29, 2019.
Registration extended through September 2, 2019

In Christ's Image Training is a six-month, online course developed by Pastor Frangipane. These are proven truths that break chains and lead to power in our Christian walk. More information

Save up to 33% on these
selected products 
Limited time offer
This Day We
Fight!
Days of His
Presence

Books by Francis Frangipane - www.arrowbookstore.com
Days of His
Presence
Companion
Teaching
Visit our Specials page at www.arrowbookstore.com

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 30 Aug 2019, 10:45 pm

August 30, 2019

Prayer Alert - Hurricane Dorian

Weather channels are telling us that a "monster hurricane" is heading toward Florida. They are forecasting that pretty much the entire state of Florida is in the projected path of this hurricane, with estimates that it will increase to a category 4 storm before it makes landfall. We have many friends, as well as our son, living in the path of this hurricane. Let's lift a Prayer Shield. Don't just watch, but watch and pray!

On behalf of those who live in Florida, thank you!

Francis Frangipane

Copyright (c) 2019
All rights reserved.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 24 Aug 2019, 10:48 pm

Ask of Me 
(En Español)

The Great Revolt
As though Jesus were reading a news summary of recent years, His prophecies of two thousand years ago clearly describe our times. Thus, we are compelled to discern accurately the significant era in which we live. Indeed, of the many prophetic fulfillments of our day, one in particular rises with undimmed candor. I am speaking of what the Bible calls the "apostasy." Recall Paul's warning:

"Let no one in any way deceive you, for [the day of the Lord] will not come unless the apostasy comes first" (2 Thess. 2:3).

The apostasy has traditionally been described as a time of deception and massive falling away from authentic faith in Christ. Depending upon your specific view, sometime before or after the apostasy the rapture of the church will occur. However, the concept of apostasy as merely "a falling away" is incomplete. The original Greek word for apostasy, apostasia, when used in classical Greek literature, meant "a political revolt." From this we understand that the end-time apostasy is not just a time of sinfulness or large scale backsliding; it is actually a time of open defiance and warlike aggression against godliness in general. In other words, the apostasia is a political insurrection against the laws of God.

This interpretation of the apostasy is not an isolated view. The New International Version, Revised Standard Version, Phillips Translation, and New English Bible all render apostasia as "the rebellion." The Living Bible interprets the apostasy as the "great rebellion," while the Jerusalem Bible assigns a proper name to this era: "The Great Revolt."

As we consider the fulfillment of so many other prophecies, let us carefully observe: mankind has entered an era of open revolt and outright rebellion -- an apostasy -- against the moral standards of God.

Today, we are witnessing a large-scale rebellion against traditional moral values. Indeed, this brazen attitude has had a name for itself since the 1960s: the sexual revolution. And "revolution" is exactly what it is. Our moral standards have not only been challenged, they have been replaced by a nonstandard. Indeed, the great rebellion seeks to legitimize and then mainstream every perversity known to man!

There is much to say (and pray) on behalf of those trapped in perversity and who hate sin's effect on their lives. We must be compassionate toward them and not strident; many are sitting in our churches afraid to even speak of their need lest they be disowned. I am not speaking with reference to the victims of this advance, but of those who are engaged in a mutiny against the sway of God in our nation. They argue the only standard Americans have is the standard of individual freedom. In their view, freedom itself is the "god" ruling America, with self-indulgence sitting as prime minister.

Yet the God of Heaven desires the nations of the world. Though the apostasy will certainly intensify, we must remember it is only one of many prophecies unfolding in our day. The same divine Word that warned of the Great Rebellion also assures us that ultimately God's kingdom shall crush the demonic influences in our world (Dan. 2:44).

Yes, evil shall mature into full rebellion, but good is also ripening into full Christlikeness! (See Matt. 13:40-43; John 17:22-23.) True, the apostasy shall reveal the nature of Satan, but the true church shall manifest the nature of Christ! Our King is not only coming in the skies, He is coming "to be glorified in His saints on that day, and to be marveled at among all who have believed" (2 Thess. 1:10). What seems to be Satan's hour, full of darkness and rebellion, is simply the opportunity for grace to abound to the glory of God in the church!

Seated with Christ!
The Second Psalm, perhaps more then any other Bible text, accurately portrays the spirit of our time. Indeed, it also proclaims our correct response to Satan's bold advance. Although it was quoted by the early church (Acts 4:25-26), God has set its full realization for the end of this age.

"Why are the nations in an uproar and the peoples devising a vain thing? The kings of the earth take their stand and the rulers take counsel together against the Lord and against His Anointed, saying, ‘Let us tear their fetters apart and cast away their cords from us!'" (Ps. 2:1-3).

Although "the rebellion" reveals itself worldwide in many ways, in America many of our leaders have certainly been counseling together "against the Lord" in their decisions. We see it in the efforts to mainstream perversion and give shelter to satanic rock music. Again, our anti-censorship laws, like armor plating, in many ways now defend sin against the Lord. The virulent cry of those in rebellion hammers relentlessly upon the fetters of moral restraint!

This railing against God has not gone unnoticed in Heaven. Is the Almighty confounded? Has fear concerning recent developments gripped the Lord's heart? No. The Psalm continues:

"He who sits in the heavens laughs, the Lord scoffs at them. Then He will speak to them in His anger and terrify them in His fury" (Ps. 2:4-5).

The Lord laughs at the foolishness of those in full revolt, as they imagine God's judgments cannot reach them. Why then, you ask, does the Lord delay His full judgment? In part, the Lord waits for us, His church. For while the world shall demand, and receive, the reign of hell, the goal of the praying church shall be for the reign of Heaven.

You see, all prophecies shall be fulfilled: not only those concerning evil but also those concerning righteousness. The Lord has purposed to have a "bride without spot or wrinkle" and a "kingdom" of wheat without tares. The transformation of the church will be fulfilled as surely as every other prophecy occurring before the Lord's return.

Thus, He commands us to sit with Him in the completeness of His purpose. He requires us not only to live without fear but to stand in prayer for these very nations that defy Him!

Listen again to this Second Psalm, for in the very context of worldwide rebellion against the Lord, it records the most remarkable discourse: "Ask of Me," the Father says to the Son, "and I will surely give the nations as Your inheritance, and the very ends of the earth as Your possession" (Ps. 2:8).

As Christ's church, we do not deserve a national revival, but Jesus does! As His representatives, in His name and virtue, we ask of the Father for America! We stand in prayer for the church to become one, filled with Christ followers from every ethnic background! Our prayer is not only an act of faith, it is an act of obedience: we are commanded to ask God for the nations!

Therefore, while the perverse strive toward complete rejection of God, even as their mocking words fill the air, the Almighty's unchangeable promise to His Son (and by extension, His church as Christ's body) is "Ask of Me, and I will surely give the nations!''

As violence, New Age religions and witchcraft flourish in our schools, ask God for this nation. While all restraint is removed from the entertainment industry, ask God for this nation! While perversity dresses in normalcy, ask God for America! While abortion remains protected by laws, ask God with confidence, with boldness, and with faith for our land! Where you see injustice in any form, ask God for His kingdom to manifest on earth!

"He who sits in the heavens laughs."

Put away fear and discouragement; repent of fretting. The more we accept our place in the divine plan, the more we shall laugh at the enemy's plans. The faith that relentlessly asks God, pleases God. Now, as the fullness of the times unfolds, as the world around us clothes itself in prophetic fulfillments, let us put away unbelief; let us repent for withdrawal. It is a time to boldly ask of God. As He has promised: He will give the nations as an inheritance to Christ!

Let's pray: Lord Jesus, how blessed we are that as evil matures into full rebellion, Your church matures into full Christlikeness. Teach me to pray for my inheritance, my nation. Use me to stand in the gap until my people become Your people.
Adapted from Francis Frangipane's In Christ's Image Training course - www.icitc.org and also a chapter in Francis' book, The Days of His Presence available at Arrow Bookstore.
Save up to 33% on these
selected products 
Limited time offer
Books by Francis Frangipane - www.arrowbookstore.com
Days of His Presence
Days of His Presence Companion Teaching
In the Days Ahead: A Prophetic Overview
Visit our Specials page at www.arrowbookstore.com
Registration closes soon!
Online course begins
September 6, 2019.
Rgistration closes August 29, 2019.
In Christ's Image Training is a six-month, online course developed by Pastor Frangipane. These are proven truths that break chains and lead to power in our Christian walk. More information
  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~
Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2019
All rights reserved.

6 Types of Temptation Christians Face (from Joseph's Life) and Steps to Battle Them
Palitha Jayasooriya
Crosswalk.com Contributing Writer
2019 22 Aug
https://www.crosswalk.com/church/pastors-or-leadership/types-of-temptation-christians-face-and-steps-to-battle-them.html?
 6 Types of Temptation Christians Face (from Joseph's Life) and Steps to Battle Them
Every child of God faces temptation. It’s a given fact. As we look at the scriptures, we see that Esau gave up his birthright for stew, Ananias and Sapphira wrecked their lives over money, Samson lost his anointing because of a lady, Saul lost his Kingship because of cattle, and the Prophet Elisha’s servant Gehazi lost his calling because of silver and clothes!

1 John 2:16 says, “For everything in the world – the cravings of sinful man, the lust of his eyes and the boasting of what he has and does- comes not from the Father but from the world.”

Whenever temptation comes our way, Satan will use it to target our faith, our character, and to wreck God’s plan for our life.

Let’s look at temptations Joseph faced as Potiphar’s wife attempted to seduce him into sexual sin. It came at a time when he had found great success in Potiphar’s household and business. The story is found in Genesis 39:6-12 and it illuminates 6 types of temptation that can come against a child of God:

1. Natural Temptation
Now Joseph was well built and handsome – Genesis 39:6

Each of us have natural desires that God has given us, including the desire for acceptance, sex, food, and more. The Bible says “Now Joseph was well built and handsome” (Genesis 39:6). He was an attractive, strong, young man and would have faced temptation like anyone else, for scripture says, “No temptation has seized you except what is common to man” (1 Corinthians 10:13).

Joseph was surely no exception to what afflicts common humanity, and he would have faced temptation many times. Being handsome, he probably would have attracted the attention of many ladies. One thing is certain, he was soon noticed by Potiphar’s wife. Joseph however, found his strength in the Lord.

Today, we too are tempted on every side through billboards, magazines, videos, pornography, and many other ways.

How comforting it is to know that Jesus can give us strength to face all temptation for Hebrews says, “We have one (a high priest) who has been tempted in every way, just as we are, yet was without sin” (Hebrews 4:15).

Yes, Jesus understands our temptations and He will help us through them. We need to seek His help daily.

2. Influential Temptation
After a while his master’s wife took notice of Joseph and said “come to bed with me!” – Genesis 39:7

This was sexual harassment in the workplace and it involved the first lady; the Chairman’s wife! She was a lady of great influence and would most probably have used her powers often against people. To therefore resist would have been difficult and dangerous for Joseph. But, resist he did, even though he knew well what she could do because of her influence. As we know, she exacted her revenge to the maximum (Genesis 39:20)!

Are you facing temptation because of some influential person? Is it in the office or through your boss? Is it in your family circle or in your circle of friends? Are influential people pressurizing you to take ungodly decisions? How are you coping with it?

On the other hand, maybe you are a person of influence. If so, are you using it to hurt others or to pressure them to do something that dishonors God?

Think about it, and remember that 1 Corinthians 10:3 includes the promise that “when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out.”

3. Promotion Temptation
No one is greater in this house than I am. My master has withheld nothing from me… – Genesis 39:9

Joseph had risen to a place of trust with Potiphar and been given full executive powers in Potiphar’s business enterprise. He clearly understood that promotion comes from the Lord (Psalm 75:6-7). But with promotion came new challenges as Joseph soon found out. His promotion caught the attention of Potiphar’s wife as he would have had to interact more frequently with her now.

God’s desire is to bless our work and this may well lead to promotion and success. When that happens, let’s be careful to handle the temptations that come with it, especially pride, greed, lust, compromise, and arrogance.

We may also want to please our boss and our company more than we please God. We could be tempted to give most of our time to find even greater success and to make more money, often at the expense of neglecting our family and our health.

Our integrity could well go out the window unless we let God stay in control of our hearts.

4. Persistent Temptation
She spoke to Joseph day after day – Genesis 39:10

Yes, some temptations hit us repeatedly, especially in our weak areas. Whenever our church is in a period of fasting and prayer, I find that good food seems to be around wherever I go! That’s persistent temptation.

Potiphar’s wife kept persisting ‘day after day’, hoping that Joseph would yield one day. Thank God, he didn’t.

Are you being tempted to yield to something that is coming against you repeatedly? How do you plan to overcome it? Are you seeking help, prayer, and godly counsel or even running away when needed?

There is a story about a man who repeatedly asked the Pastor to pray that the cobwebs in his life would be removed. After quite a number of such prayers, the Pastor got tired of removing cobwebs and prayed that God would ‘once and for all’ kill the spider that was making the cobwebs!

We have to put to death anything that comes against us repeatedly to make us dishonor our Lord.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 13 Aug 2019, 9:38 am

Becoming a Fragrance of Christ to God

Jesus warned about our days, saying, "Because lawlessness is increased, most people's love will grow cold" (Matt. 24:10). The Lord’s warning was not just about conditions in the world; He is speaking to His disciples. He warned about conditions in the church.

Today, the church is overstocked with Christians whose love has grown cold. As a result, rancor and bitterness fills our conversations, too many of us have become people who are mad the world has not become Christian, while we are tolerant that we're not more Christlike.

But its not too late to turn our lives around. Regardless of the battle, in spite of external circumstances, our lives can literally become "a fragrance of Christ to God" (2 Cor. 2:15).

Amazing! in spite of our flaws and weaknesses, while we are living in this harsh world, we can actually become like Christ. Indeed, may this be the passion of all who trust God's Son: to become a fragrance of Christ to God

Online course begins September 6, 2019.
Registration closes August 29, 2019.

In Christ's Image Training is a six-month, online course developed by Pastor Frangipane. These are proven truths that break chains and lead to power in our Christian walk.

The course comes right to your home via email and audio messages and is designed to lift one's focus toward the actual presence of Jesus Christ. The full course not only includes 48 lessons and 39 audio messages (sample audio), but the discerning student will actually find the Lord using the weekly lessons to stage opportunities to deepen the truths found in the training.

For those with limited funds, the entire text is free by email. Just enroll in the Free Lesson Plan (new students only please).

Enrollment overview:
1) Go to www.icitc.org and read through the Level I page, FAQ page, Level I Syllabus page and Tuition page.

3) Next, complete the Level I Registration form before the end of the day, Thursday,
August 29.

4) Submit the registration form - Class begins September 6, 2019.

www.frangipane.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 27 Jul 2019, 9:14 pm

The Lord of Armies, Part 1
(En Español)
Our nation has been under spiritual and physical attack. God has called His Church to step up, grow up, take up the sword of the Spirit and fight for the future. Beloved, we can see our nation turned away from sin and aggressively turned toward Heaven. Do not Doubt!

It is no secret that today America is the most influential nation in the world. Yet consider how God could use our land if Hollywood experienced a revival or if our government became a model of integrity and justice.

You might be thinking that I'm dreaming, that it will never happen. Again I say, "Do not doubt." For Jesus says, "All things are possible." You may have been a prayer warrior at one time, but you've suffered a setback. Okay, round one is over -- now it is time for round two. God is calling us back to vision and prayer. It is time to reload! It is time to pick up the sword of the Holy Spirit and join the ranks of the overcoming Church. Resist that cloud of oppression and pray.

The Lord and His Army
I know some still say, "I don't get it. I don't understand having a warfare mindset. I just don't see it in the Lord or the Scriptures."

The enemy has been clever. He has been able to obscure in some fashion one of the greatest revelations of the Lord in the Bible. It is an aspect of the divine nature that is revealed in the compound names of God. Some familiar examples of these unique names are Yahweh-Nissi ("the Lord My Banner") or Yahweh-Jirah ("the Lord My Provider") or Yahweh-Rapha ("the Lord My Healer"). In revealing Himself via these names -- on about thirty different occasions in the Bible -- the Lord reveals an aspect of His eternal nature ready to meet the human need of His servants.

Yet one name stands apart from these thirty references. It occurs approximately two hundred ninety times in the Bible -- nearly ten times the sum of all other revelations! What is that name? Let me introduce you to Yahweh-Sabaoth, "the Lord of Hosts." From the sheer number of references alone, we see that "the Lord of Hosts" (or the God of Armies) is the divine revelation most frequently demonstrated to mankind in the Bible.
When we talk about fighting for our personal transformation or warring for our families, cities and nations, it is the Lord of Hosts we want to follow into battle. It was the Lord of Hosts who met Joshua on the plains of Jericho (Josh. 5:14), and it was the God of Armies who led David into battle against the Philistines (1 Sam. 17:45).

If we will succeed in our warfare, we need to see the Lord as the great Commander that He is, for it is the Commander of Heaven's armies whom we follow. He is the Master of the universe, Lord of powers, both on earth and in Heaven, "and the armies which are in heaven . . . [are] following Him" (Rev. 19:14).
Adapted from Francis Frangipane's book, This Day We Fight!, available on Arrow Bookstore's Special's page.
Save up to 50% this week 
Limited time offer
This Day We Fight!

Book $9.00 (Retail $15.00)
This book is anointed to help the reader get their fire back. The Holy Spirit is ready to impart a fresh anointing to God's people - an anointing that will activate the "war mode" in the church. 

Spiritual Discernment and the
Mind of Christ - plus CD
Book and Free Training CD - $7.71 (Retail $12.85)
Ebook - $7.71 (Retail $12.85)

How can you defeat your enemy if you don't know who or what you are fighting? Pastor Francis shares biblical insights on the gift of discernment and what it means to possess the mind of Christ. A few of the chapters are classics from Francis' previously published books; they have been rewritten, updated, and included here as foundational to our understanding of spiritual discernment.

Includes extra chapters from several of pastor's other books, including three from The Three Battlegrounds. These additional chapters give continuity and additional insight into the important subject of spiritual discernment.

Includes a training CD titled, Society of the Redeemers.
The War Mode CD Series

CD Audio Series - $15.60 (Retail $26.00)
MP3 Audio Series Download - $7.80 (Retail $13.00)
The reason most people fail is not because God hasn't provided for them, it is because their spiritual life is lukewarm and passive. It is time to get your grit back! These messages will break the spell of passivity while helping you to develop a war-mode mentality. In this day of advancing evil, it is time to wake up and fight!

Audio message titles:
You Have Authority | Ready for Battle
Without Fear | Love-motivated Prayer

Package of 2-Book/CD and CD series - $26.92
50% off Retail ($53.85)

Visit our bookstore to order these
and other resources

Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2019
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 22 Jul 2019, 10:28 pm

Rule in the Midst of Your Enemies!
Part 3 
(En Español)

Rest Before Rule
In the 23rd Psalm, David declared, "Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for You are with me" (v. 4). There is a place of walking with God where you simply "fear no evil." During his lifetime David faced many enemies, including a lion, a bear, a giant, an insane king and his very own son. In this psalm he stood in the "shadow of death" itself, yet he feared no evil. David’s trust was in the Lord. He said, "Thou art with me." Because God is with you, every adversity you face will unfold in victory as you maintain your faith in God. David continued, "You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies" (v. 5). Trust God, for the battle you are in will soon become a table in the wilderness -- an experience that will nourish and build you up spiritually.

Only God’s peace will quell your fleshly reactions in battle. The source of God’s peace is God Himself. Indeed, "before the throne there was something like a sea of glass, like crystal" (Rev. 4:6). The glass sea is a symbol: there are no ripples, no waves, no anxieties troubling God. The Lord is never worried, never in a hurry nor without an answer. The sea around Him is perfectly still and totally calm. All our victories flow out from being seated here with Him.

God is our Father. The heavenly Jerusalem is our mother, the birthplace of our new nature (Gal. 4:26). And you, you are a beloved child of God, part of the Father’s family and a member of His household (Eph. 2:19). You must know by revelation that you are not struggling to get into Heaven; rather, you were born there in spiritual rebirth (see John 3:1-8 AMP). Let your heart be settled and positioned correctly in your relationship with the Almighty.

To those who have been born again from above, He says, "Sit at My right hand until I make Your enemies a footstool for Your feet" (Ps. 110:1). Before you go into warfare, recognize that it is not you that the devil is afraid of; it is Christ in you! We have been raised up and seated with Christ in heavenly places (Eph. 2:6). This is why the Holy Spirit continues to speak to us that worship of God is our first response in battle. Position yourself in the presence of God. Sit, at rest, in the knowledge that Christ has already made your enemies the footstool for your feet. From a position of rest, the Word of the Lord continues, "The Lord will stretch forth Your strong scepter from Zion, saying, ‘Rule in the midst of Your enemies’" (Ps. 110:2).

Rest precedes rule. Peace precedes power. Do not seek to rule over the devil until you are submitting to God’s rule over you. The focal point of all victory comes from seeking God until you find Him, and after finding Him, allowing His presence to fill your spirit with His peace. From full assurance at His right hand, as you rest in His victory, so will you rule in the midst of your enemies.

The preceding message is from the book The Three Battlegrounds by Pastor Frangipane, available on Arrow Bookstore's Special's page.

Save up to 35%
Limited time offer

The Three Battlegrounds

Any time the Spirit of God's kingdom is truly manifested in the earth, it will ultimately confront the strongholds of hell. Indeed, wherever evil spirits have either a foothold or a stronghold, you can expect that the overcoming church will be engaged in warfare, and expect also that the gates of hell will not prevail against the church that Jesus builds. In this book, Francis Frangipane explores the three arenas of spiritual warfare that the maturing Christian will face: the mind, the church and the heavenly places.

It provides a foundation of insight, wisdom and discernment on the nature of the battle and the keys to victory.

Pulling Down Strongholds

Francis exposes spiritual strongholds that are hindering many Christians. In-depth messages include deliverance from self-pity, impurity, murmuring and complaining, and fear. We can possess a new thought-life in Christ. These messages emphasize the work of the cross in restructuring the mind to become a dwelling place for Christ.

Message titles:

Deliverance from Strongholds   |   The Strongholds of Your Thoughts
Deliverance From Self-hatred   |   The Stronghold of Complaining     Deliverance From Fears   |   The Stronghold of Self-pity
Christ, Our Stronghold

CD Audio Series - $20.80 (Retail $32.00)
Audio Series MP3 Download - $10.40 (Retail $16.00)

Strength for the Battle:
Wisdom and Insight to Equip You
for Spiritual Warfare

Quotes and excerpts taken from several of Francis Frangipane's best-selling books including The Three Battlegrounds, The Power of Covenant Prayer, and Spiritual Discernment and the Mind of Christ.

Pursue holiness, engage in effective spiritual warfare, and find strength to stand against the enemy.

This balanced, biblical view of spiritual warfare will arm you with the discernment, wisdom, and insight you need for taking ground in your life and contending with unseen spiritual forces all around you.

180 daily readings to equip you for the battles you face. Hardback book published by Charisma House - Sample pages

Hardcover book $9.75  (Retail $15.00)
Ebook - $9.75  (Retail $15.00)

Orders will be shipped next week after the long holiday weekend.

Send this message to a friend or print this message, use our Mobile-friendly - Printer-friendly version.

Please feel free to forward this message to others; acknowledging our website would be kindly appreciated.

Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2019
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 21 Jul 2019, 12:19 am

(En Español)

True peace is the fruit of being confident in God’s love; it is born of the revelation that, regardless of the battle, "Greater is He who is in you than he who is in the world" (1 John 4:4). You are not self-assured, you are God-assured.

The God of Peace Will Crush Satan
To wage effective spiritual warfare, we must understand and use spiritual authority. Spiritual authority, however, is not forcing your will upon another person. When you have spiritual authority, you have established God’s peace in an area that once was full of conflict and oppression. Therefore, to truly be able to move in authority, we must first have peace.

The apostle Paul taught, "The God of peace will soon crush Satan under your feet" (Rom. 16:20). When we maintain peace during warfare, it is a crushing deathblow to satanic oppression and fear. Our victory never comes from our emotions or our intellect. Our victory comes by refusing to judge by what our eyes see or our ears hear and by trusting that what God has promised will come to pass.

We will never know Christ’s victory in its fullness until we stop reacting humanly to our circumstances. When you truly have authority over something you can look at that thing without worry, fear or intimidation. Your peace is the proof of your victory. Jesus’ authority over the violent storm (Matt. 8:23-27) was the exercise and expansion of His peace over the elements. He did not fight against the storm nor did He fear it. In perfect peace, He faced its fury and subdued it with His authority. In Pilate’s court, in a world stirred to an emotional frenzy by the powers of hell, a holy tranquility surrounded Christ -- peace that was born out of His resolve to do God’s will no matter what the cost. His Spirit emanated a calm that perfectly represented the peace at God’s throne. In a matter of moments it was no longer Jesus who was on trial but Satan, Pilate and the religious establishment in Israel.

Satan’s arsenal consists of such things as fear, worry, doubt and self-pity. Every one of these weapons robs us of peace and leaves us troubled inside. Do you want to discern where the enemy is coming against you? In the network of your relationships, wherever you do not have peace, you have war. Conversely, wherever you have peace, you have victory. When Satan hurls his darts against you, the more peace you have during adversity, the more truly you are walking in Christ’s victory.

Paul tells us to be "in no way alarmed by your opponents -- which is a sign of destruction for them, but of salvation for you" (Phil. 1:28). Your peace, your immovable stand upon the Word of God is a sign that you are positioned correctly in focused submission to the will of God. The very fact that you are "in no way alarmed" by your adversary is a sign that you have authority over him.

The preceding message is from the book The Three Battlegrounds by Pastor Frangipane, available on Arrow Bookstore's Special's page.

Save up to 35%
Limited time offer

The Three Battlegrounds

Any time the Spirit of God's kingdom is truly manifested in the earth, it will ultimately confront the strongholds of hell. Indeed, wherever evil spirits have either a foothold or a stronghold, you can expect that the overcoming church will be engaged in warfare, and expect also that the gates of hell will not prevail against the church that Jesus builds. In this book, Francis Frangipane explores the three arenas of spiritual warfare that the maturing Christian will face: the mind, the church and the heavenly places.

It provides a foundation of insight, wisdom and discernment on the nature of the battle and the keys to victory.

Pulling Down Strongholds

Francis exposes spiritual strongholds that are hindering many Christians. In-depth messages include deliverance from self-pity, impurity, murmuring and complaining, and fear. We can possess a new thought-life in Christ. These messages emphasize the work of the cross in restructuring the mind to become a dwelling place for Christ.

Message titles:

Deliverance From Self-hatred   |   The Stronghold of Complaining     Deliverance From Fears   |   The Stronghold of Self-pity
Christ, Our Stronghold

Strength for the Battle:
for Spiritual Warfare

Quotes and excerpts taken from several of Francis Frangipane's best-selling books including The Three Battlegrounds, The Power of Covenant Prayer, and Spiritual Discernment and the Mind of Christ.

Pursue holiness, engage in effective spiritual warfare, and find strength to stand against the enemy.

This balanced, biblical view of spiritual warfare will arm you with the discernment, wisdom, and insight you need for taking ground in your life and contending with unseen spiritual forces all around you.

180 daily readings to equip you for the battles you face. Hardback book published by Charisma House - Sample pages

Send this message to a friend or print this message, use our Mobile-friendly - Printer-friendly version.

Please feel free to forward this message to others; acknowledging our website would be kindly appreciated.

Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2019
All rights reserved.

Part 2 
(En Español)

Peacemakers Are Sons of God
Peace is Spirit power. Peace is an attribute of the Holy Spirit, and when you are walking in peace, you are walking in power. A peacemaker is not merely someone who protests against war; he is one who is inwardly so yielded to Christ in spirit and purpose that he can be called a son of God (Matt. 5:9). Where he goes, God goes and where God goes, he goes. He is fearless, calm and bold. Peace emanates from him the way light and heat radiate from fire.

In the battles of life, your peace is actually a weapon. Indeed, your confidence declares that you are not falling for the lies of the devil. You see, the first step toward having spiritual authority over the adversary is having peace in spite of our circumstances. When Jesus confronted the devil, He did not confront Satan with His emotions or in fear. Knowing that the devil was a liar, He simply refused to be influenced by any other voice than God’s. His peace overwhelmed Satan. His authority then shattered the lie, which sent demons fleeing.

Save up to 35%
Limited time offer

The Three Battlegrounds

Pulling Down Strongholds

Message titles:

Christ, Our Stronghold

Strength for the Battle:
for Spiritual Warfare

Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2019
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 14 Jul 2019, 1:24 am

Elijah, Jehu and the War
Against Jezebel
There is a war, a very ancient war, between the spirit of Elijah and the spirit of Jezebel. In this age-old battle, Elijah represents the interests of Heaven: the call to repentance and the return to God. Jezebel, on the other hand, represents that unique principality whose purpose is to hinder the deep work of God in the church.
To the Victor Goes the Nation
To understand the conflict between the Elijah spirit and the spirit of Jezebel, we must understand these two adversaries as they are seen in the Scriptures. Each is the spiritual counterpart of the other. Is Elijah bold? Jezebel is brazen. Is Elijah ruthless toward evil? Jezebel is vicious toward righteousness. Does Elijah speak of the ways and words of God? Jezebel is full of systems of witchcraft and words of deceit. The war between Elijah and Jezebel continues today. The chief warriors on either side are the prophets of both foes; to the victor goes the soul of our nation.

In the tradition of Samuel, Elijah was the head of the school of prophets. Under him were the "sons of the prophets" -- literally hundreds of prophetic minstrels -- who proclaimed the Word of the Lord in song. In this war, however, Jezebel had viciously and systematically murdered nearly all of God's servants until it appeared only Elijah remained (see 1 Kings 18:22). Elijah, as the last of the prophets, then challenged the 450 prophets of Baal and the 400 prophets of the Asherah to a demonstration of power: their gods against the power of the Lord.
These 850 men were the false prophets, the satanic priests "at Jezebel's table" (1 Kings 18:19). They were the most powerful, demonized individuals that the hosts of darkness could produce. King Ahab, Jezebel's husband, sent a message out to "all the sons of Israel" (v. 20), and the nation came to witness the battle between the God of Elijah and the demons of Jezebel.
The terms of the challenge were simple: each was to place an ox upon an altar. Elijah then said, "You call on the name of your god, and I will call on the name of the Lord, and the God who answers by fire, He is God" (v. 24). Six hours later the cult priests still could produce no fire; twelve hours passed and Elijah began to mock them: "Call out [to Baal] with a loud voice . . . perhaps he is asleep and needs to be awakened" (v. 27). Then, just before evening, Elijah prayed over his sacrifice and "the fire of the Lord fell and consumed the burnt offering" (v.38). The Bible says that "when all the people saw it, they fell on their faces; and they said, ‘The Lord, He is God; the Lord, He is God'" (v. 39). Immediately after this powerful witness of the Lord, Elijah had the Hebrews secure the prophets of Baal and all of them were put to death.
We would suppose that, at this point, Elijah would have asked God to finish off Jezebel, but he did not. In fact -- and this may surprise you -- Elijah came under spiritual warfare. When Jezebel heard what had happened to her servants, she released a flood of demonic power against Elijah, and he fled in fear.
You may ask, "How could such a mighty prophet turn and run?" The answer is not simple. In fact, the situation worsened. We next see Elijah sitting under a juniper tree, bewailing that he is no better than his fathers -- actually praying that he might die! (See 1 Kings 19:4.) What pressure overwhelmed this great man of God that he would fall prey to fear and discouragement? He succumbed to the witchcraft of Jezebel.
And now, let the reader understand: when you stand against the spirit of Jezebel, even though you resist her lusts and witchcrafts, you must guard against the power-demons of fear and discouragement, for these she will send against you to keep you from your victory!

Continue reading
~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~
The preceding message is from the book The Three Battlegrounds by Pastor Frangipane, available on Arrow Bookstore's Special's page.
Save up to 35%
Limited time offer
The Three Battlegrounds
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 11 Mail?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.arrowbookstore.com%2FMerchant5%2Fgraphics%2F00000002%2Fbook_3battlegrounds_large_98x150Any time the Spirit of God's kingdom is truly manifested in the earth, it will ultimately confront the strongholds of hell. Indeed, wherever evil spirits have either a foothold or a stronghold, you can expect that the overcoming church will be engaged in warfare, and expect also that the gates of hell will not prevail against the church that Jesus builds. In this book, Francis Frangipane explores the three arenas of spiritual warfare that the maturing Christian will face: the mind, the church and the heavenly places.
Book - $8.72 (Retail $12.45)
Ebook - $8.72 (Retail $12.45)
Pulling Down Strongholds
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 11 Mail?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.arrowbookstore.com%2FMerchant5%2Fgraphics%2F00000002%2Fcd_pullingdownstrongholds_l_98x150.jpg&t=1563066877&ymreqid=2e9d598e-399b-5e90-1c39-40000101cd00&sig=905IMzSWGsN
Message titles:
Deliverance from Strongholds   |   The Strongholds of Your Thoughts
Deliverance From Self-hatred   |   The Stronghold of Complaining     Deliverance From Fears   |   The Stronghold of Self-pity

Christ, Our Stronghold
CD Audio Series - $20.80 (Retail $32.00)
Audio Series MP3 Download $10.40 (Retail $16.00)
~ ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~
Strength for the Battle:
for Spiritual Warfare
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 11 Mail?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.arrowbookstore.com%2FMerchant5%2Fgraphics%2F00000002%2Fbook_strength_lg_103x150.jpg&t=1563066877&ymreqid=2e9d598e-399b-5e90-1c39-40000101cd00&sig=EWQLc8qIjVFvQuotes and excerpts taken from several of Francis Frangipane's best-selling books including The Three BattlegroundsThe Power of Covenant Prayer, and Spiritual Discernment and the Mind of Christ.
180 daily readings to equip you for the battles you face. Hardback book published by Charisma House - Sample pages
Hardcover book $9.75  (Retail $15.00)
Ebook - $9.75  (Retail $15.00)
~ ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~
To comment or send this message to a friend or print this message, use our Mobile-friendly - Printer-friendly version.
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 11 Mail?url=http%3A%2F%2Ffrangipane.org%2Fimages%2Ffb_share.jpg&t=1563066877&ymreqid=2e9d598e-399b-5e90-1c39-40000101cd00&sig=JXGHx2ZNVUCekuHtSlV  FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 11 Mail?url=http%3A%2F%2Ffrangipane.org%2Fimages%2Ftwitter_share.jpg&t=1563066877&ymreqid=2e9d598e-399b-5e90-1c39-40000101cd00&sig=fX0HzRyuyq5D

Copyright (c) 2019
All rights reserved.

Unless otherwise stated, all Scripture quotations were taken from the NASB.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 03 Jul 2019, 11:57 pm

The Three Battlegrounds

Introduction
I wrote The Three Battlegrounds to provide clear and balanced insight into the nature of spiritual warfare. Before we proceed, however, I have two concerns. The first is our need for wisdom. There is an old European proverb worth heeding. It reads: "Age and treachery will always defeat youth and zeal." Before we engage in spiritual warfare, we should know this about Satan: he is an ancient and extremely treacherous foe. On the other hand, the strength of most Christians lies primarily in idealism and untested fervor. It is not long, usually five to ten years in the ministry, and most zeal has waned. Without warning the minister’s call has deteriorated from a walk of vision to a mere job.

What occurred was that zeal, by itself, challenged the treachery of hell and lost. The brightness of youthful dreams dimmed under the dark cloud of relentless satanic assault. Under the weight of growing frustrations and discouragement, compromise increased, and with it came iniquity and spiritual bondage.

Yet the real villain was not sin but ignorance. We put the devil in a doctrinal box and expected him to stay there. He did not. He undermined relationships, and our love grew cautious. He resisted us in prayer, and our faith turned weak. Disillusionment set in. After spending much time with struggling pastors, I have seen a common trend in most: They failed to discern the assault of the devil. They stood unprotected against an ancient treacherous foe.

Jesus prepared His disciples for everything, including spiritual warfare. They watched Him cast out demons; they clearly knew the devil was real. In fact, He sent them forth to also deliver people from demons. But before He sent them out, He charged them to become wise "as serpents" yet innocent and harmless "as doves" (Matt. 10:16). This fusion of divine wisdom and Christlike innocence is the taproot of all spiritual victory. Indeed, we can defeat the enemy, but wisdom must precede warfare and virtue must come before victory.

Consequently, the goal of this book is to train the church in wisdom and call the church to innocence. We will not disregard what we have previously learned; we will still live by faith. But we must learn the ways of God, which means we must think with wisdom. And we must be pure of heart, that we may see God and gain discernment. Indeed, it is the lack of discernment that has left us vulnerable to satanic attack.

Of my second concern, let me say that there are no shortcuts to successful warfare, only ways to make it longer and more perilous. One way of peril is to enter battle blinded by presumption. When it comes to waging war effectively, consider carefulness to be the essence of victory.

Whatever lofty spiritual plane you imagine that you are on, remember: Adam was in Paradise when he fell. Before your increased knowledge and religious experiences make you overly self-confident, recall that Solomon wrote three books of Scripture; he actually gazed upon the glory of God, yet he fell. Yes, even in your deepest worship of the Almighty, do not forget in long ages past Lucifer himself was once in Heaven pouring out praise to God.

We each know of many who have fallen. Jesus warned that the love of many would grow cold. Do not presume it cannot happen to you. Our enemy has been deceiving mankind for thousands of years. Our experience, on the other hand, spans but a brief moment. It is wisdom to recognize that we do not know all there is to know concerning warfare.

Therefore, be bold but never brash or arrogant in your prayer life. Use your spiritual authority administratively, compassionately, but never presumptuously. Multitudes of well-meaning but ignorant Christians have approached the field of spiritual battle with flippant attitudes and have suffered greatly for it. Study several books and seek confirmation from the Lord for your strategies. As it is written, "Prepare plans by consultation, and make war by wise guidance" (Prov. 20:18).

Thus, our purpose here is to help equip you for battle in three primary areas of battlegrounds: the mind, the church and the heavenly places. There are other fields or subcategories of spiritual warfare; however, these are where most of us will face conflict.

One last note. A few of you will be instrumental in actually saving your cities. Our prayer is that these chapters will help guide and equip you for that goal. The promise of the Spirit speaks thus: "There was a small city with few men in it and a great king came to it, surrounded it and constructed large siegeworks against it. But there was found in it a poor wise man and he delivered the city by his wisdom" (Eccl. 9:14-15).

While many are predicting the destruction of our nation and the collapse of our cities, they have not considered the power of Christ in you. But remember: "Wisdom is better than strength . . . . Wisdom is better than weapons of war" (Eccl. 9:16, 18).

Save up to 40%
Limited time offer

The Three Battlegrounds

Book - $8.72 (Retail $12.45)    |    Ebook - $8.72 (Retail $12.45)

Pulling Down Strongholds

Message titles:

Christ, Our Stronghold

Strength for the Battle:
Wisdom and Insight to Equip You for Spiritual Warfare 
Francis Frangipane's newest book

Quotes and excerpts taken from several of Francis Frangipane's
best-selling books including The Three Battlegrounds, The Power of Covenant Prayer,
and Spiritual Discernment and the Mind of Christ.

180 daily readings to equip you for the battles you face.
Hardback book published by Charisma House

Sample pages

Hardcover book - $9.75  (Retail $15.00)

Visit our bookstore to order these
and other resources

Facebook  Twitter

Questions? Call or email us: questions@arrowbookstore.com

Phone Orders:
United States only: 1-877-363-6889    |    International Callers: 1-319-395-7833

Frequently Asked Questions

www.frangipane.org   |   www.arrowbookstore.com

~   ~  ~   ~  ~   ~  ~

- Free online training course
- Free video excerpts on our Media Center
- Free weekly mailings

If you are financially unable to purchase a book from Pastor Frangipane, he would love to give you your choice of any one of his ebooks for free. (Visit our FAQ page for more information.) One free ebook per household please.

As always, our highest goal is to provide life-changing materials to bless as many people as possible.

Copyright (c) 2019
All rights reserved.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 28 Jun 2019, 10:51 pm

When Trust Is Established
(En Español)

Wounded in Pursuit of Oneness
The Bible says, "Pursue peace with all men" (Heb. 12:14). Pursue means we aggressively take the initiative to mak things right. It means we act on behalf of Heaven rather than allow another’s anger to serve the purpose of hell.

However, we must be realistic. When we reach out to a deeply offended person, they will likely be repulsed by our first efforts. Scripture tells us, "A brother offended is harder to be won than a strong city, and contentions are like the bars of a citadel" (Prov. 18:19). If a person has been hurt, they will need trust to be restored, and this process of initiating trust can actually be painful to both parties. A wounded person may lash out. You may feel like the price of restoring the offended person’s trust is simply too great to pay.

Let me share an insight I received about the basic nature of relationships and reconciliation. My wife and I were "bird-sitting" our oldest daughter's pet conure. A conure is about half the size of a parrot with similar coloring. However, this creature was hostile. Each time I'd touch the cage, it would squawk and try to bite me. After several initiatives at being nice, I said to myself, "Who needs this? If I'm going to be attacked, I can be attacked at church." So inwardly I made an evaluation that we had been given a "killer conure." Obviously, I concluded, this bird came from the wrong side of the tracks.

My wife, however, decided she was going to love this little bird. Even though it was just as aggressive toward her as it was with me, Denise relentlessly extended herself toward little India. Each time she fed it by hand, the bird attacked, taking chunks of skin from her fingers with each bite. Denise would yell in pain, then instantly return to talking softly, reaching into the cage with food.

After a week or two, the bird finally began to relax. Her survival instincts, based on my wife’s gentle response, convinced India that my wife was not a predator, but a friend. Soon it permitted Denise to reach into its cage without attacking her; a couple more days and I discovered this aggressive little finger-eater perched lovingly upon my wife's shoulder, its little round head snuggled warmly against her neck, cooing in her ear.

Denise won the heart of this little bird: it loved, because she first loved it. You see, the problem with the bird was not aggression, but fear. My wife allowed herself to be wounded so trust could be established; when wounded, she did not retaliate. She won the heart of this little bird one wound at a time.

As I watched this little drama unfold, I saw something basic, yet profound, concerning God's relationship with us. Trust is not an accident; it is the result of love that pays a price.

Isn't this the way of the Lord with our own hearts? He came to us, yet we repeatedly wounded Him. Instead of retaliating, Jesus prayed, "Father forgive them." He proved over and over again that His love was safe, that He was not our enemy.

Even when we rebel and sin He shows us mercy, working to restore us to Himself. It is His kindness, the Scriptures say, that lead us to repentance (Rom. 2:4). He repeatedly shows Himself trustworthy, merciful and loving. He knows that, in time, we will come to rest in His goodness. And as we do, we let Him reach into our cage; we climb upon His hand, and He carries us on His shoulder.

As He has been to us, so He wants us to be toward others, even those who may appear hostile and alienated from us. Paul tells us, "Love suffers long" (1 Cor. 13:4 NKJV). We must be willing to let ourselves be wounded, even repeatedly if necessary, in pursuit of healing relationships. We must prove, not just in word but in deed, that our love is real and our hearts are trustworthy. Whether we face divisions in families, churches, or in the racial conflicts we see today, only when trust is established, can healing begin.

Registration Extended

Online course begins July 5, 2019.
Registration closes June 27, 2019.

Registration extended through Monday, July 1, 2019

In Christ's Image Training is a six-month, online course developed by Pastor Frangipane. These are proven truths that break chains and lead to power in our Christian walk.

The course comes right to your home via email and audio messages and is designed to lift one's focus toward the actual presence of Jesus Christ. The full course not only includes 48 lessons and 39 audio messages (sample audio), but the discerning student will actually find the Lord using the weekly lessons to stage opportunities to deepen the truths found in the training.

Enrollment overview:

3) Next, complete the Level I Registration form before the end of the day, Thursday, June 27 Monday, July 1.

4) Submit the registration form - Class begins July 5, 2019.

To comment or send this message to a friend or print this message, use our Mobile-friendly / Printer-friendly version.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 27 Jun 2019, 10:23 pm

In Christ's Image Training - Registration extended

Registration extended through Monday, July 1, 2019

Enrollment overview:

3) Next, complete the Level I Registration form before the end of the day, Thursday, June 27 Monday, July 1.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 22 Jun 2019, 6:18 pm

Prayer Changed the Mind of God

The visible glory of God descended, then manifested on the top of Mt. Sinai. As many as six million Israelites heard the audible voice of God speaking to them from the majestic fire. The entire nation quaked and trembled in holy fear. In response, Israel's leaders begged Moses that no further words be spoken to them by God. Moses agreed, then turned and ascended the mountaintop and entered this frightening holy blaze where He remained for forty days. (See Exodus 19:17-20:19; 24:18.)

Incredibly, when Moses delayed his return, the Israelites began to rebel, making for themselves an idol, a golden calf, similar to the idols of Egypt. They did this in full view of the glory of God, defying His glory with their outrageous idolatry. (See Exodus 32:1-8.)

Nothing angers the living God more than man's idolatry, and this brazen act was enough to have destroyed all Israel, both the sinners and also those who saw their sin and did nothing to stop it. In response, the Lord said to Moses,

"I have seen this people, and behold, they are an obstinate people. Now then let Me alone, that My anger may burn against them, and that I may destroy them; and I will make of you a great nation" (Exod. 32:9-10).

This is an amazing verse. It reveals something of the inner workings of the divine mind. I am thinking in particular of the Lord's statement: "Let Me alone." The implication is that if the Lord is "alone" -- that is, without an intercessor to appeal to His mercy -- divine wrath can be fully expressed. Conversely, the opposite is also true: wrath can be restrained if we, as intercessors, do not withdraw our entreaty.

As long as Moses does not withdraw from prayer, there is a mercy opportunity that is being made possible.

The goal of an intercessor is to remain in prayer; i.e., to "not let God alone." This is not to imply that we are more merciful or forgiving than God. That would be quite untrue. What is true, though, is that some measure of divine grace and forgiveness -- an unreasonable measure -- is reserved in God's heart and only escorted to earth by human intercession. God's holiness demands that sin be punished; His mercy, however, triumphs over judgment and can be enlisted by prayer.

Our quest is to unite in oneness with the mercy of God. Conversely, the devil's goal is to create the opposite relationship between us and God where we act, not as an intercessor, but as an accuser. Satan seeks to embitter us against our loved ones and associates, neighbors and nation so that our desires are not redemptive but accusatory and judgmental.

Peter tells husbands to not be embittered against their wives so that their "prayers will not be hindered" (1 Pet. 3:7). Underline this truth: bitterness hinders intercession. The Lord desires we climb into His very thought-processes in extending mercy to earth. The mercy-oriented intercessor attracts the full attention of God.

The Lord declared, "Let Me alone!" Yet Moses refused. Instead, he reminds the Lord of His promises for Israel as well as the Lord's relationship with Israel's forefathers: Abraham, Isaac and Jacob (Exod. 32:11-13). Too many intercessors misinterpret the Lord's initial pushback and report, erroneously, that God has exhausted His mercy. He has not. In fact, His mercies are new every morning. Moses' answer was to prevail upon God's love. He reminds the Lord of His purpose, repeats the Lord's promise, and he does not stop praying for Israel.

Moses became a mature intercessor. He stayed close to God, prevailing in prayer. Even though the Lord said He could start over and make of Moses a great nation, Moses ignored the prospect. He knew all people would have times of sin and failure. Moses had come too far to start over. This journey was about a covenant that was made with Israel's forefathers.

Remember, your prayer assignment is to bring an imperfect people with a promise from God into fulfillment. The intercessor's role is to pray from the beginning of that journey, through the valleys of sin and setbacks, and continue praying until the promise from God is obtained.

You may be a pastor of a church or an intercessor or a parent. Regardless, whoever you are praying for, you must have this attitude: "Lord, I am not letting You alone concerning my loved one."

When I pray, my focus is for mercy and grace to fall. I agree with God that wrath is justified because of man's sin, and I pray that the Holy Spirit will bring conviction of sin. Yet my main focus is for mercy and correction to come. I know that mercy triumphs over judgment.

The Result
The result of Moses' intercession is utterly amazing:

"So the Lord changed His mind about the harm which He said He would do to His people" (Exod. 32:14).

May this be a revelation to us all! Moses' prayer changed God's mind!

Much of how God relates to the future of a nation is based upon how the people in that society pray. The Spirit has made one truth plain to me: the future of a society does not belong to sinners; it belongs to those who pray. Thus, Jesus tells His disciples that whatever two of them agree on "about anything that they may ask" (Matt. 18:19), it will be granted by the heavenly Father. Two or three servants of God who refuse to abandon their faithfulness in prayer can release the unfailing mercy of God into their world.

For Moses and the Israelites, the outcome was profound: "The Lord changed His mind about the harm which He said He would do to His people" (Exod. 32:14).

Think of it: prayer changed the mind of God.

Lord, thank You for always remaining open to our cries. Help me to persevere, to give You no rest, until You fulfill Your highest purposes with my family, church and nation. Thank You that one voice is not too feeble that You cannot hear it. Master, I stand in the gap for those I love. Reveal Your mercy to them.

Adapted from Francis Frangipane's book, The Power of One Christlike Life, available on Arrow Bookstore's Special's page. The full message is also included in the In Christ's Image Training course. I urge you to consider enrolling in the July 5 Level I class.

Enrollment overview:

3) Next, complete the Level I Registration form before the end of the day, Thursday, June 27.

To comment or send this message to a friend or print this message, use our Printer-friendly version.

Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2019
All rights reserved.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 36 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 36  Next