World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» JIHAD WATCH
"LIAR, LIAR, PANTS ON FIRE"  EmptyYesterday at 11:01 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
"LIAR, LIAR, PANTS ON FIRE"  EmptyYesterday at 10:44 pm by Admin

» What is Shavuot and What is Pentecost?
"LIAR, LIAR, PANTS ON FIRE"  EmptyYesterday at 10:41 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
"LIAR, LIAR, PANTS ON FIRE"  EmptyYesterday at 10:36 pm by Admin

» The Ayatollah Who Supports Israel
"LIAR, LIAR, PANTS ON FIRE"  EmptyYesterday at 10:18 pm by Admin

» AISH Honest Reporting
"LIAR, LIAR, PANTS ON FIRE"  EmptyYesterday at 10:15 pm by Admin

» AISH
"LIAR, LIAR, PANTS ON FIRE"  EmptyYesterday at 10:14 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
"LIAR, LIAR, PANTS ON FIRE"  EmptyYesterday at 10:13 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
"LIAR, LIAR, PANTS ON FIRE"  EmptyYesterday at 9:39 pm by Admin

» ARE THE HOSTAGES IN EGYPT?
"LIAR, LIAR, PANTS ON FIRE"  EmptyYesterday at 9:31 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
"LIAR, LIAR, PANTS ON FIRE"  EmptyYesterday at 9:30 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
"LIAR, LIAR, PANTS ON FIRE"  EmptyYesterday at 8:45 pm by Admin

» Breaking IranCopter Crash Pres.Raisi
"LIAR, LIAR, PANTS ON FIRE"  EmptyYesterday at 7:58 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
"LIAR, LIAR, PANTS ON FIRE"  EmptySat 18 May 2024, 10:14 pm by Admin

» The Great Tragedy - Greg Laurie Devotion
"LIAR, LIAR, PANTS ON FIRE"  EmptySat 18 May 2024, 10:00 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
"LIAR, LIAR, PANTS ON FIRE"  EmptySat 18 May 2024, 9:39 pm by Admin

» Europe resolution on Zelenskyy’s “peace formula”
"LIAR, LIAR, PANTS ON FIRE"  EmptySat 18 May 2024, 9:03 pm by Admin

» Israel Judaica and Roman Hadrian
"LIAR, LIAR, PANTS ON FIRE"  EmptySat 18 May 2024, 4:34 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
"LIAR, LIAR, PANTS ON FIRE"  EmptySat 18 May 2024, 2:33 pm by Admin

» Ancient Hatred Reviving? Vatican
"LIAR, LIAR, PANTS ON FIRE"  EmptySat 18 May 2024, 12:53 am by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

"LIAR, LIAR, PANTS ON FIRE"

Go down

"LIAR, LIAR, PANTS ON FIRE"  Empty "LIAR, LIAR, PANTS ON FIRE"

Post  Admin Sun 16 Sep 2012, 11:11 am

LIAR, LIAR, PANTS ON FIRE!
Greetings,
I want to share with everyone this message from Jennifer Mills in Be Set Free. You can click and read her Note in Facebook at her own link or read it below in this Note. Here is link to her Note "LIAR, LIAR, PANTS ON FIRE!" at:
http://www.facebook .com/besetfree.jennifermills/posts/2863448781 36164
Here is copy of her note as originally published in her Note if you are not in Facebook:

Some of you may remember this teaching, some not, and some may have not have had a chance to see it at all. There are two very good reasons why I am reposting this teaching. "Let God be true and every man a liar." Romans 3:4

Remember I had said, just because someone says that it is so, or says that it is not so, does not make it so? You always need to find out for yourself, you always need to get into your Bible and see for yourself what God has said concerning a matter. Religion is a dangerous thing and God hates religion. Religion is man made rules and doctrines and never has an ounce of biblical truth to back it up. Religion has told us for years and years that the truths contained in the word of God or not really truths at all, but lies. If the Word says that we are healed, that is not true. God lied. If the Word says that God wants us to prosper and not to live in lack and want, that is not true, God lied. If the Word said that God does not make bad things happen, or allow bad things to come on His children, that is not true, God lied. If you listen to religion, then the whole Bible is a lie. It is not a lie. These are truly the false teachers in this world. These are truly the wolves in sheep clothing that Jesus warned us about. These are the unlearned, unskilled in the word of God, unable to rightly divided the truth in the word and completely blinded by the devil from seeing it's true illuminating light that Paul spoke of repeatedly in the New Testament scriptures.

Lets lay open and bare some of the most commonly lied about, misquoted, misinterpreted, scripture truths from the Word of God and see just what God really said.

For He does not willingly and from His heart afflict or grieve the children of men. Lamentations 3:33

O Lord, You have pleaded the causes of my soul [You have managed my affairs and You have protected my person and my rights]; You have rescued and redeemed my life!Lamentations 3:58

That right there should be enough. We know that it will not be enough. Religious minds, blinded minds, are tough nuts to crack. When Satan digs in with his talons, it takes some effort to peel his grimy hands off of the truth, so we will keep going. Ever made a list of pros and cons? Let's do that now, side by side, truth verses lie.

LIE: God let's bad things happen because He is teaching you a lesson.
TRUTH: If God wants to teach you something, it will come out of His word and only out of His word, and it will be for the one and only purpose of making you great. "Every Scripture is God-breathed- given by His inspiration- and profitable for instruction, for reproof and conviction of sin, for correction of error and discipline in obedience, and for training in righteousness [that is, in holy living, in conformity to God's will in thought, purpose and action], so that the man of God may be complete and proficient, well-fitted and thoroughly equipped for every good work. 2 Timothy 3:16-17

LIE: The Bible can't be trusted, it was written by men.
TRUTH: God wrote His Bible, His Spirit working through it's authors, instructing them on what to write. "For no prophecy ever originated because some man willed it [to do so]- it never came by human impulse-but as men spoke from God who were borne along (moved and impelled) by the Holy Spirit." 2 Peter 1:21

LIE: God let's trials and testing comes become they make us stronger.
TRUTH: "When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears, and delivers them out of all their distress and troubles." Psalm 34:17

LIE: Healing has passed away. God does not heal anymore. Not everybody gets healed.
TRUTH: "But He was wounded for OUR transgressions, He was bruised for our guilt and iniquities; the chastisement needful to obtain peace and well-being for US was upon Him, and with the stripes that wounded Him WE ARE HEALED AND MADE WHOLE." Isaiah 53:5

LIE: God allows war.
TRUTH: "Strive to live in peace with everybody, and pursue that consecration and holiness without which no one will [ever] see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

LIE: God allows suffering.
TRUTH: "The joy of the Lord is my strength." Nehemiah 8:10

LIE: God allows starvation.
TRUTH: "The Lord knows the days of the upright and blameless, and their heritage will abide for ever. They shall not be put to shame in the time of evil, and in the days of famine they shall be satisfied." Psalm 37:18-19 "The Lord giveth food to the hungry." Psalm 146:7

LIE: God allows hurtful things to teach you to be strong.
TRUTH: "He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds-curing their pains and their sorrows." Psalm 147:3

LIE: God allows persecution.
TRUTH: "The Lord shall cause your enemies who rise against you to be defeated before your face; they shall come out against you one way, and flee before you seven ways." Deuteronomy 28:7

LIE: God allows poverty. It is humble to live in lack.
TRUTH: "The blessing of the Lord it maketh rich and He adds no sorrow with it, neither does toiling increase it." Proverbs 10:22 "Wealth and riches shall be in his house, and his righteousness endureth forever." Psalm 112:3 (King James)

LIE: What about the orphans? God doesn't care about the orphans.
TRUTH: "External religious worship (religion as it is expressed in outward acts) that is pure and unblemished in the sight of God the Father is this; to visit and help and care for the orphans and widows in their affliction and need, and to keep oneself unspotted and uncontaminated from the world." James 1:27 (Maybe you need to be a little more involved.)

Lie: Well, if it God's will, you never know with God.
TRUTH: "And your ears shall hear a word behind you, saying, This is the way, walk in it, when you turn to the right hand and when you turn to left." Isaiah 30:21

LIE: If God is so merciful, how come there is so much suffering?
TRUTH: "For as the heavens are high above the earth, so great are His mercy and loving-kindness toward those who reverently and worshipfully fear Him." Psalm 103:11 "The Lord is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and plenteous in mercy and loving kindness." Psalm 103:8 "Be well-balanced- temperate, sober-minded; be vigilant and cautious at all times, for that enemy of yours, the devil, roams around like a lion roaring [in fierce hunger], seeking someone to seize upon and devour." 1 Peter 5:8 (GOD IS NOT THE PROBLEM!)

LIE: God is an angry God, waiting to rain down fire and brimstone if you make a mistake.
TRUTH: "Who forgives [everyone of] all your iniquities, Who heals [each of] all your diseases; Who redeems your life from the pit and corruption; Who beautifies, dignifies and crowns you with loving-kindness and tender mercies; Who satisfies your mouth [your necessity and desire at your personal age] with good; so that your youth, renewed, is like the eagle's [strong, overcoming, soaring]! Psalm 103:4-5

LIE: God sends people to hell if they don't obey Him.
TRUTH: "I call Heaven and earth to witness this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, the blessing and the curse; therefore choose life, that you and your descendants my live; to love the Lord your God, to obey His voice, and to cling to Him; for He is your life, and the length of your days, that you may dwell in the land which the Lord sore to give to your fathers, to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob." Deuteronomy 30:19-20 "And I give unto them eternal life, and they shall never lose it or perish throughout the ages-to all eternity they shall never by any means be destroyed. And no one is able to snatch them out of My hand. John 10:28

LIE: God works in mysterious ways.
TRUTH: "Call to Me and I will answer you and show you great and mighty things, fenced in and hidden, which you do not know-do not distinguish and recognize, have knowledge of and understand." Jeremiah 33:3 "If any of you is deficient in wisdom, let him ask of the giving God [Who gives] to every one liberally and ungrudgingly, without reproaching or faultfinding, and it will be given him." James 1:5

LIE: God get's glory out of your weakness.
TRUTH: "But those who wait for the Lord-who expect, look for and hope in Him-shall change and renew their strength and power; they shall lift their wings and mount up [close to God] as eagles [mount up to the sun]; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint or become tired." Isaiah 40:31

LIE: You can't expect God to give your everything.
TRUTH: "He who did not withhold or spare [even] His own Son but gave Him up for us all, will He not also with Him freely and graciously give us all [other] things?" Romans 8:32

LIE: You have to earn God's love.
TRUTH: "But God! So rich is He in His mercy! Because of and in order to satisfy the great and wonderful and intense love with which He loved us, Even when we were dead [slain] by [our own] shortcomings and trespasses, He made us alive together in fellowship and in union with Christ.-He gave us the very life of Christ Himself, the same new life with which He quickened Him. [For] it is by grace-by His favor and mercy which you did not deserve-that you are saved (delivered from judgement and made partakers of Christ salvation)." Ephesians 2:4-5

The Bible tells us this is the truth in God. If this is not Who He is, if this is not what He does, then He is a liar and the whole Bible is a lie. But, it is not a lie, it is man that lies, it is man that takes the things of God and twist them to their own devices, for their own plan and purpose and the Bible even tells us that is so. "By no means! Let God be found true though every human being be false and a liar." Romans 3:4 These are only a few of the truths in the word of God, there are many, many more promises that speak directly to each and every one of these lies, and gives the truth in them all. Were I to try and list them all, I would never finish this teaching.

It is the devil that blinds men's eyes to the truth in God's Bible and the Bible tells us this is true. "For the god of this world has blinded the unbelievers' minds (that they should not discern the truth), preventing them from seeing the illuminating light of the Gospel of the glory of Christ, the Messiah, Who is the image and likeness of God." 2 Corinthians 4:4. Satan can blind the mind of a believer that does not know the word as easily as an unbeliever. The scripture tells us he comes immediately to steal the word. (Mark 4:14). The only word that Satan can steal, is the word that you do not know. Everyday I am comforted with this truth. Everyday I see wrongly taught, misinterpreted, misquoted word.

In John 8:44 He is called the Father of all these lies and the orchestrator of those who speak them. "You are of your father the devil; and it is your will to practice the lusts and gratify the desires [which are characteristic] of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a falsehood, he speaks what is natural to him; for he is a liar [himself] and the father of lies and of all that is false." So, we have not only proved that Satan is the liar, that it is he who orchestrates the lies that are told, but also, that he is a murdering thug. And just so we are clear on who is the god of the world, let's jump over to John 14:30-31, "I will not talk with you much more, for the prince (evil genius, ruler) of the world is coming. And he has no claim on Me-he has nothing in Me that belongs to him, he has no power over Me. But [Satan] is coming and I do as the Father has commanded Me, so that the world may know (be convinced) that I love the Father, and that I do only what the Father has instructed Me to do. - I act in full agreement with His orders."

We have laid out in scripture just what orders of the Father that Jesus was in full agreement with and the commands that He is following. We have identified who the liar and the murder is. If you still what to lie against these truths, I have two final comments.

"All liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death." Revelation 21:8 (King James)

"Then the devil who had led them astray - deceiving and seducing them - was hurled into the fiery lake of burning brimstone where the beast and false prophet were; and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever - through the ages of the ages." Revelation 20:10

Do you know what is going to end up being the most ridiculous about this teaching? Someone is going to argue with me about this!

MEDITATE THE WORD: PSALM 103

*All scripture taken from the Amplified Bible, unless otherwise noted.

- - - END OF "LIAR, LIAR, PANTS ON FIRE" - - -

Blessings! : )
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down