World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» JIHAD WATCH
Rabbi give Stirring Rosh Hashonah Sermon A must read EmptyYesterday at 11:01 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
Rabbi give Stirring Rosh Hashonah Sermon A must read EmptyYesterday at 10:44 pm by Admin

» What is Shavuot and What is Pentecost?
Rabbi give Stirring Rosh Hashonah Sermon A must read EmptyYesterday at 10:41 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
Rabbi give Stirring Rosh Hashonah Sermon A must read EmptyYesterday at 10:36 pm by Admin

» The Ayatollah Who Supports Israel
Rabbi give Stirring Rosh Hashonah Sermon A must read EmptyYesterday at 10:18 pm by Admin

» AISH Honest Reporting
Rabbi give Stirring Rosh Hashonah Sermon A must read EmptyYesterday at 10:15 pm by Admin

» AISH
Rabbi give Stirring Rosh Hashonah Sermon A must read EmptyYesterday at 10:14 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
Rabbi give Stirring Rosh Hashonah Sermon A must read EmptyYesterday at 10:13 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
Rabbi give Stirring Rosh Hashonah Sermon A must read EmptyYesterday at 9:39 pm by Admin

» ARE THE HOSTAGES IN EGYPT?
Rabbi give Stirring Rosh Hashonah Sermon A must read EmptyYesterday at 9:31 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
Rabbi give Stirring Rosh Hashonah Sermon A must read EmptyYesterday at 9:30 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
Rabbi give Stirring Rosh Hashonah Sermon A must read EmptyYesterday at 8:45 pm by Admin

» Breaking IranCopter Crash Pres.Raisi
Rabbi give Stirring Rosh Hashonah Sermon A must read EmptyYesterday at 7:58 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
Rabbi give Stirring Rosh Hashonah Sermon A must read EmptySat 18 May 2024, 10:14 pm by Admin

» The Great Tragedy - Greg Laurie Devotion
Rabbi give Stirring Rosh Hashonah Sermon A must read EmptySat 18 May 2024, 10:00 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
Rabbi give Stirring Rosh Hashonah Sermon A must read EmptySat 18 May 2024, 9:39 pm by Admin

» Europe resolution on Zelenskyy’s “peace formula”
Rabbi give Stirring Rosh Hashonah Sermon A must read EmptySat 18 May 2024, 9:03 pm by Admin

» Israel Judaica and Roman Hadrian
Rabbi give Stirring Rosh Hashonah Sermon A must read EmptySat 18 May 2024, 4:34 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
Rabbi give Stirring Rosh Hashonah Sermon A must read EmptySat 18 May 2024, 2:33 pm by Admin

» Ancient Hatred Reviving? Vatican
Rabbi give Stirring Rosh Hashonah Sermon A must read EmptySat 18 May 2024, 12:53 am by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Rabbi give Stirring Rosh Hashonah Sermon A must read

Go down

Rabbi give Stirring Rosh Hashonah Sermon A must read Empty Rabbi give Stirring Rosh Hashonah Sermon A must read

Post  Admin Mon 06 Oct 2014, 2:03 pm

EXTRACT Of A Long Read. Click link for more. Elaine
Renowned Atlanta Rabbi gives a stirring Rosh Hashonah sermon about the threat Islam poses to Jews and Christians around the world
Not one to post overly long text, I felt this one warranted my dear readers’ time, if only because we rarely see Jewish leaders speaking out this frankly about Islam. Naturally, this Rabbi is getting slandered and maligned on Muslim and leftist websites.

Rabbi Shalom Lewis of Congregation Etz Chaim in Georgia
mondoweiss  Rabbi Shalom Lewis of Congregation Etz Chaim in the Atlanta suburb of Marietta, Georgia recently gave a Rosh Hashanah sermon to welcome in the Jewish New Year. The sermon, republished in full below, calls for a war on Islam and Muslims worldwide. Lewis says a “holy crusade” against Islam is needed to”exterminate it utterly and absolutely.” 

We love ethnic communities – they are vibrant, exciting, magical faraway places only a walk away. Chinatown, Little Odessa, Greek town, Little Havana, Lower Eastside, Little Italy, but what is spreading across Europe are not charming, quaint neighborhoods enjoyed by locals and camera toting tourists in search of a charming restaurant. These are beachheads for invasion.
Want to stare down a guard at Buckingham Palace? Do it soon. Want to see the Follies-Bergere dance the Can Can? Do it soon. Want to sip wine at the vineyards of Tuscany? Do it soon. Want to sunbathe on the beaches of San Tropez? Do it soon. The sun never set on the British Empire, but now there is a cold darkness settling on Europe. A nihilism. A corruption. A perversion in the name of Allah. A Kristallnacht of European and Western culture is coming that will destroy a millennia of creative genius. Don’t listen to me. Listen to what the Islamists preach.
BtTOEqTIYAAXVdb_jpglarge-vi

Don’t listen to me. Look at what the Islamists do. It is not a leap into fantasy to perceive a dystopian future that is irretrievably ugly and inconceivably vile.
• The Sistine Chapel demolished for portraying God’s image.
• The Pieta, Venus de Milo, David smashed. Idolatry.
• Botticelli’s and Goya’s and Renoirs and Rubens torched – paintings of women not wearing a hijab and chador.
• The Guttenberg Bible. The Magna Carta. Tossed into a bonfire. Profane literature.
• Museums all across Europe vandalized by marauding Islamist fanatics.
Even the Nazis saved the masterpieces.
• Beethoven, Brahms, Mozart silenced.
• The end of opera. Rossini, Verdi, Puccini gone.
• For Shakespeare, Cervantes, Moliere. The Final curtain, a dark stage.
Even the Nazis enjoyed the classics.

I must assume there are skeptics out there – folks who disbelieve my warnings and might label me an alarmist – a Paul Revere wannabe – galloping across the Pyrenees through the European heartland in the shadow of the Alps crying out “The Muslims are coming. The Muslims are coming.”

FOR THE FIRST TIME IN ALMOST 2,000 YEARS THERE ARE NO CHRISTIANS LEFT IN MOSUL

I weighed each and every word carefully. Repeatedly. Was I treading into bigotry? … Into melodrama? Speak with the ‘canaries in the mine’, the Jews of Europe, fleeing in record numbers. Synagogues fire bombed. Jewish businesses vandalized. Children threatened on their way to school. Kippot buried in their pockets. Mezuzot. Hamsas. Magen Davids dangling on chains tucked under shirts and under blouses to hide Jewish identity. Israeli products pulled off store shelves.
This is not the 1930’s nor the 1940’s and yet it is. 68 years since the Nazis defeat but their descendants are making Hitler proud picking up where he left off. “I have a premonition that will not leave me; as it goes with Israel so will it go with all of us. Should Israel perish, the Holocaust will be upon us.” Slip in the word “Jew” for Israel and we see the future of Europe. This ever-growing tragedy doesn’t end neatly in Europe, in the Middle East, in Mumbai or the Philippines.

Most of us have never tasted the bitterness of war. Witnessed its horror. Clawed our way out from beneath tons of rubble. But we dare not be complacent and cry out confidently – “we have 2 oceans and the TSA to protect us.” We live in a shrunken world. In a porous country. In an open society. We have become perilously naïve. Recklessly evenhanded. Unacceptably tolerant. Dangerously comfortable. The greatest generation has spawned the clueless generation.

I say it again loudly, slowly and clearly – we are at war, here in America as well, with radical Islamists. We have been attacked repeatedly and yet we continue to turn away. We euphemize the enemy. Disguising his identity and his intent. There will not be armadas chanting “Allah Akbar” landing on the beaches of Malibu and Boca. No vast battalions chanting “Allah Akbar” while crossing the Rio Grande or the 45th Parallel – but make no mistake – we are at war, right now, this very minute.
Osama bin Laden eluded capture for 10 years. Ever wonder why? There was a $25 million bounty on his head. That’s a lot of money. $25 million can by a lot of plastic surgery. A new identity. Rosetta Stone tapes. Elocution lesson. A suburban home. A Brooks Brothers wardrobe. New partners. New friends. Surf and turf every night and a round of golf every day. In 10 years, there was not one betrayal of Osama bin Laden – – not one. And I asked myself, “why not?” – $25 million is a great amount of money and can easily facilitate a luxurious disappearance. The answer is simple. These Islamist criminals are unlike us in the most basic of ways and we have yet to accept and understand their total immersion in moral debauchery.

The enemy has eyes and ears. Fingers and toes. Speaks with lips. Runs with legs. Eats. Drinks. Has the face of a human being – but, has a much different heart and a much different soul. Three years ago on this bima, on this very same day, standing at this podium, I cried out, “Ehr Kumpt – they are coming.” 3 years later on this bima, on this very same day, standing at this podium, I cry out not “Ehr Kumpt – they are coming,” I cry out, “Ehr daw – they are here.”
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down